Download mp3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理】2008-02-20  【整理人】Lavi

Transcript

From NPR News in Washington, I'm Nora Raum.

Fidel Castro said today he's resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From member station WLRN in Miami, Shannon Novak reports.

Fidel Castro's announcement is published in today's Communist Party daily newspaper Granma. The 81-year-old wrote "It would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more mobility and dedication than I'm physically able to offer." Citing an intestinal illness 19 months ago, the leader temporarily ceded power to his brother, Cuba's Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba's National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of the Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. 'This is not my farewell to you.' Fidel Castro wrote, 'My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas.' For NPR News, I'm Shannon Novak in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro's retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. "Eventually this transition, I believe, to free and fair elections, I mean free and I mean fair, not this kind of stage to election that the Castro brothers try to foist office, being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited a memorial to those who died in the 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were shot, clubbed or hacked to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president said the memorial reminds him there is evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It's an open primary meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. Chuck Quirmbach of Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republicans John McCain and Mike Huckabee have all campaigned in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee political scientist Tom Holbrook says the competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for a presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn't think cold temperatures and snowy showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down. "Well, you know, I think Wisconsinians are used to inclement weather in February and they are not gonna be deterred from a little bit snow or cold or blowing wind…" Holbrook says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates, because it's not a winner-take-all primary on the Democratic side. For NPR News, I'm Chuck Quirmbach in Milwaukee.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucuses today where there are 20 delegates at stake. Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today. Both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island and Vermont. This is NPR News.

The opponents of Pakistan's president have won a victory in yesterday's parliamentary elections. Preliminary return set showed that no single party has won a majority. But the party of President Pervez Musharraf came in third in the balloting. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces to form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders in one of the country's largest sub-operations ever. From Berlin, Kyle James reports.

The tax sting operation is being carried out all this week in Germany. And media reports say more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators fanned out across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in Munich, Cologne, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come in the wake of revelations that Klaus Zumwinkel, the former head of Germany's mail and logistics giant Deutsche Post, had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny Principality of Liechtenstein, a well-known tax haven. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials a CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of account holders from a Liechtenstein bank. Germany is now pressuring Liechtenstein to ease its banking secrecy laws. For NPR News, I'm Kyle James in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today it will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the market to Blu-ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the Blu-ray standard. Both formats deliver high definition pictures and sound but they are incompatible with each other and neither will play on older players. The rivalry is reminiscent of the video format battle in the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over Betamax.

I'm Nora Raum, NPR News in Washington.

=========================

Glossary:

cede: to give something such as an area of land or a right to a country or person, especially when you are forced to

foist: to force someone to accept or have to deal with something that they do not want

inclement: inclement weather is unpleasantly cold, wet etc

principality: a country that is ruled by a prince

reminiscent: reminding you of something

[ 本帖最后由 Lavi 于 2008-2-29 11:23 编辑 ]

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~
homework

Fidel Castro said today he’s resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From member station WLRN in Miami. / reports.

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Granmar. The 81-year-old wrote it would be a betrayal to my conscious to accept a responsibility requiring more and more ability and dedication. Then I’m physically able to offer. Citing in a testinal illness, 19 months ago, the leader temperately seed the power to his brother, Cuban Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. From NPR news, I’m / in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro’s retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy.

Actually, this transition is free election, which I mean, free and fair. Now this state elections that Castro’s brother for his being true democracy.

The president spoke in Rwanda. He visited the memorial to those who died in 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 / and / who tools for shut club were head to death by extremist militias. The president says the memorial reminds him there is an evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It’s an open primary meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. / Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republics John McCain and Mike Huckabee all campaign in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin a political scientist Tom says the competition may help boost turn out a both normal levels to presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snow showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down.

Well, you know, Wisconsin used to inclement weather in February, it may be detern now recall are worrying when.

H says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates. There is not a winner take off primary on the Democratic side. For NPR news, I’m / in /.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding the caucus today when there are 20 delegates at this state Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island and Vermont. This is NPR news.

The opponents of Pakistan President have one of victory on yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary turns showed that no single party has won majority. But the party of President P Musharraf came in third in the bulletin. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces of form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and offices of expected tax evaders. In one of the country largest / operations ever. From Berlin, / reports.

The testing operation is being carried out this week in Germany. And media says more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators found out that across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in/, /, Hamburg and other cities. There are raids coming to wake revelation that clouds soon went /. The former head of Germany / giant had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money of the / . A well-known tax /. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials’ CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of the account holders from a list of / bank. Germany is now pressing / to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m / in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the markets to blue way technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the blue ways standard. Both formats delivery high definition pictures in sound but they are in compatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rival of Nixon, the video format battled the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over /.
立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节
On 小辛蛋挞
From NPR news in Washington.I'm N.A.
Fidel Castro said today he's resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From member station WLRN in Miami. S.N reports.

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Granmar. The 81-year-old wrote it would be a betrayal to my conscious to accept a responsibility requiring more and more ability and dedication. Then I’m physically able to offer. Citing in a testinal illness, 19 months ago, the leader temperately seed the power to his brother, Cuban Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. From NPR news, I’m S.N in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro’s retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy.

Eventually,this transition I believe is free for election, so i mean, free and i mean fair. Now this kind of state elections that the Castro brother try to for his office being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited the memorial to those who died in 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and murder Hutus who shot cluster or head to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president says the memorial reminds him there is an evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It’s an open primary meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. / Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republics John McCain and Mike Huckabee all campaign in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin a political scientist Tom says the competition may help boost turn out a both normal levels to presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snow showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down.

Well, you know,I think Wisconsin used to inclement weather in February, it like ganna be detern from a little a bit snow or cold or blowing when..
H. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates. He guess it's not a winner take off primary on the Democratic side. For NPR news, I’m / in /.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucus today when there are 20 delegates at this state Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island and Vermont. This is NPR news.

The opponents of Pakistan President have one of victory on yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary returns said showed that no single party has won majority. But the party of President P Musharraf came in third in the bulletin. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces of form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders. In one of the country largest of operations ever. From Berlin, / reports.

The testing operation is being carried out this week in Germany. And media says more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators found out that across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in/, /, Hamburg and other cities. There are raids coming to wake revelation that clouds soon went /. The former head of Germany / giant had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money of the / . A well-known tax /. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials’ CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of the account holders from a list of / bank. Germany is now pressing / to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m / in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the markets to blue way technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the blue ways standard. Both formats delivery high definition pictures in sound but they are in compatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rival of Nixon, the video format battled the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over /.
Replacing the pain with something more..
实现无障碍英语沟通
on junior

From NPR news in Washington.I'm Nora Raum.

Fidel Castro said today he's resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From member station WLRN in Miami, Shannon Novak reports.

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Granma. The 81-year-old wrote "It would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more mobility and dedication than I’m physically able to offer." Citing an intestinal illness 19 months ago, the leader temperately ceded / power to his brother, Cuba's Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of the Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. For NPR news, I’m Shannon Novak in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro’s retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. "Eventually this transition, I believe, to free and fair elections, / I mean free and I mean fair, not this kind of state still elections that the Castro brothers try to foist office, being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited a memorial to those who died in the 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were shot clubbed or hacked to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president said the memorial reminds him there is / evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It’s an open primary meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. Chuck Quirmbach, Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republics John McCain and Mike Huckabee have all campaigned in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin a political scientist Tom ~ says the competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for a presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snowy showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down. "Well, you know,I think Wisconsinians are used to inclement weather in February and they are not ganna be deterred from a little / bit snow or cold or blowing wind.." H. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates, because it's not a winner-take-all primary on the Democratic side. For NPR news, I’m Chuck Quirmbach in Milwaukee.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucuses today where there are 20 delegates at stake. Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today. Both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas/, Rhode Island and Vermont. This is NPR news.

The opponents of Pakistan's president have won a victory in yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary return set showed that no single party has won a majority. But the party of President Pervez Musharraf came in third in the balloting. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces to form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders in one of the country's largest sub-operations ever. From Berlin, Kyle James reports.

The testing operation is being carried out all this week in Germany. And media reports say/ more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators fanned out across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in Munich, ~, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come in the wake of revelations that Klaus Zumwinkel, the former head of Germany's mail and logistics giant Deutsche Post, had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny principality of Liechtenstein, a well-known tax haven. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials a CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of / account holders from a Liechtenstein bank. Germany is now pressuring Liechtenstein to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m Kyle James in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today it will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the market/ to Blu-ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the Blu-ray/ standard. Both formats deliver/ high definition pictures in sound but they are in compatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rivalry is reminiscent of the video format battle in the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over Betamax.

I'm Nora Raum, NPR news in Washington.
口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通
on春山如笑

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Granma. The 81-year-old wrote "It would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more mobility and dedication than I’m physically able to offer." Citing an intestinal illness 19 months ago, the leader temporarily ceded / power to his brother, Cuba's Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of the Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. For NPR news, I’m Shannon Novak in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro’s retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. "Eventually this transition, I believe, to free and fair elections, / I mean free and I mean fair, not this kind of stage elections that the Castro brothers try to foist office, being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited a memorial to those who died in the 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were shot clubbed or hacked to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president said the memorial reminds him there is / evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It’s an open primary meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. Chuck Quirmbach, Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republicans John McCain and Mike Huckabee have all campaigned in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin and walkie political scientist Tom ~ says the competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for a presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snowy showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down. "Well, you know,I think Wisconsinians are used to inclement weather in February and they are not ganna be deterred from a little / bit snow or cold or blowing wind.." H. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates, because it's not a winner-take-all primary on the Democratic side. For NPR news, I’m Chuck Quirmbach in Milwaukee.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucuses today where there are 20 delegates at stake. Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today. Both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas/, Rhode Island and Vermont. This is NPR news.

The opponents of Pakistan's president have won a victory in yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary return set showed that no single party has won a majority. But the party of President Pervez Musharraf came in third in the balloting. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces to form a government.

The testing operation is being carried out all this week in Germany. And media reports say/ more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators fanned out across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in Munich, Cologne, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come in the wake of revelations that Klaus Zumwinkel, the former head of Germany's mail and logistics giant Deutsche Post, had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny principality of Liechtenstein, a well-known tax haven. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials a CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of / account holders from a Liechtenstein bank. Germany is now pressuring Liechtenstein to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m Kyle James in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today it will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the market/ to Blu-ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the Blu-ray/ standard. Both formats deliver/ high definition pictures in sound but they are incompatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rivalry is reminiscent of the video format battle in the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over Betamax.

hw smile.gif

Form NPR News in Washington, I'm Nora Raum.

Fidel Castro said today he's resigning as president of Cuba, after 49 years in power. From member station MLRN, Miami, Shannon Novak reports.

Fidel Castro's announcement is published in today's Communist Party Daily newspaper Granma. The 81-year-old wrote "it would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more mobility and dedication that I'm physically able to offer." Citing an intestinal illness 19 months ago, the leader temporarily ceded the power to his brother, Cuba's Defense Minister 76-year-old Raul Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public sense. Cuba's National Assembly meets Sunday to select members and a president of Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raul Castro will follow his brother as president. "This is not my farewell to you," Fidel Castro wrote, "my only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas." For NPR News, I'm Shannon Novak, Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro's retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. "Obviously, this transition of lead to free in fair elections. So I mean free and I mean fair at this kind of stage to election that the Castro's brother's try to * his office being true democracy." The president spoke in Kigali, Rwanda. He visited a memorial to those who died in 1994 genocide in Lawanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were shot, clubbed or hacked to death by extreme of Tutsi malicious. The president said the memorial reminds him there is evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It's an open primary, meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. Chuck Quirmbach of Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republicans John McCain and Mike Huckabee've all campaigned in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee political scientist Thomas Holbrook says the competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for a presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn't think cold temperatures and snow showers predict for part of the day or push the numbers back down. "I think Wisconsin electorates are used to an inclement weather in February and they're gonna * from a little bit of snowier, colder, blowing wind." Thomas Holbrood says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates because it's not a winner-take-all primary on the Democratic side. For NPR News, I'm Chuck Quirmbach, Milwaukee.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucuses today where there are 20 delegates at stake. Obama was born there. The next contest will take place 2 weeks from today. Both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island and Vermont.

This is NPR News.

The opponents of Pakistan's president have won a victory in yesterday's parliamentary elections. Preliminary return set show that no single party has won a majority, but the party of President Pervez Musharraf came in third in the balloting. The 2 opposition parties are expected to join forces to form a government.

In Germany, the authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders in one of the largest sub-operations ever. From Berlin, Kyle James reports.

The taxing operation has been carried out all this week in Germany. And media reports say more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators fanned out across the country, carrying out searches and private homes and offices in Munich, Cologne, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come in a week of the revelations that Klaus Zumwinkel, the former head of Germany's mail and logistic giant Deutsche Post, had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He'd done so by sending money to the tiny principality of Liechtenstein, a well known tax heaven. Authorities were tipped off finance * who sold Germany Intelligence Agency officials a CD for over 7 million dollars that contain names of count holders from Liechtenstein Bank. Germany is now pressuring Liechtenstein Bank to ease his banking secrecy loss. For NPR News, I'm Kyle James from Berlin.

Toshiba announced today it'll stop producing HD-DVD products conceding the market to Blu-ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the Blu-ray Standard. Both formats delivered high definition picture and sound, but they're incompatible with each other. And neither will play an older player. The rival * sent a video format battle in 1980s, when VHS prevailed over Betamax.

I'm Nora Raum, NPR News in Washington.
我真心希望能获得守护她的力量
怀着这份心意
我一直静静的凝视着窗外的风景

On junior.tao

From NPR news in Washington. I'm (Nora Raum)

Fidel Castro said today he's resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From member station WLRN in Miami, (Shannon Novak) reports.

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper (Granma). The 81-year-old wrote it would be a betrayal to my conscious to accept a responsibility requiring more and more ability and dedication. Then I’m physically able to offer. Citing in (an intestinal) illness, 19 months ago, the leader temperately (seeded) the power to his brother, (Cuba’s) Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. From NPR news, I’m S.N in Miami.

Eventually, this transition I believe is free for election, so i mean, free and i mean fair. Now this kind of state elections that the Castro (brothers) try to for his office being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited the memorial to those who died in 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and murder Hutus (were) shot cluster or (hacked) to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president says the memorial reminds him there is an evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It’s an open primary, meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. CO Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama and (Republican’s) John McCain and Mike Huckabee all campaign in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin a political scientist Tom says the competition may help boost turn out (above) normal levels (for a) presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snow showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down.

Well, you know, I think Wisconsin // (are) used to inclement weather in February, it like goanna be (deterred) from a little a bit snow or cold or blowing when. Hover. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates (because) it's not a winner take off primary on the Democratic side. For NPR News, I’m // in (Noriaki).

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucus today when there are 20 delegates at this state Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island and Vermont. This is NPR news.

The opponents of Pakistan’s President have (won) of victory (in) yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary returns said showed that no single party has won majority. But the party of President (Pervez) Musharraf came in third in the bulletin. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces of form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders. In one of the country’s largest of operations ever. From Berlin, KG reports.

The testing operation is being carried out this week in Germany. And media (reports say) more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators found out that across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in (Munich, Kolm, Hamburg) and other cities. (The raids come and awake) of revelation that clouds soon went /. The former head of Germany (mail and logistics’) giant had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money (to the tiny principality of Ls.) A well-known tax aben. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials’ CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of the account holders from a list of Al bank. Germany is now pressing l to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m TJ in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the markets to blue (ray) technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the blue (ray) standard. Both formats delivery high definition pictures (and) sound but they are (incompatible) with each other. And either will play on older players. The rival of Nixon, the video format battled the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over (Beta Max).

(I’m Nora Raum, NPR News in Washington)
实现无障碍英语沟通
On junior.tao

From NPR news in Washington. I'm Nora Raum

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Granma. The 81-year-old wrote it would be a betrayal to my conscious to accept a responsibility requiring more and more ability and dedication. Then I’m physically able to offer. Citing in an intestinal illness, 19 months ago, the leader temperately seeded the power to his brother, Cuba’s Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. From NPR news, I’m S.N in Miami.

Eventually, this transition I believe is free for election, so i mean, free and i mean fair. Now this kind of state elections that the Castro brothers try to for his office being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited the memorial to those who died in 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and murder Hutus were shot cluster or hacked to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president says the memorial reminds him there is an evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It’s an open primary, meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. CO Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republican’s John McCain and Mike Huckabee all campaign in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin a political scientist Tom says the competition may help boost turn out above normal levels for a presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snow showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down.

Well, you know, I think Wisconsin // are used to inclement weather in February, it like goanna be deterred from a little a bit snow or cold or blowing when. Hover. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates because it's not a winner take off primary on the Democratic side. For NPR News, I’m // in Noriaki.

The opponents of Pakistan’s President have won of victory in yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary returns said showed that no single party has won majority. But the party of President Pervez Musharraf came in third in the bulletin. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces of form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders. In one of the country’s largest of operations ever. From Berlin, KG reports.

The testing operation is being carried out this week in Germany. And media reports say more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators found out that across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in Munich, Kolm, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come and awake of revelation that clouds soon went /. The former head of Germany mail and logistics’ giant had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny principality of Ls. A well-known tax aben. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials’ CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of the account holders from a list of Al bank. Germany is now pressing l to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m TJ in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the markets to blue ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the blue ray standard. Both formats delivery high definition pictures and sound but they are incompatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rival of Nixon, the video format battled the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over Beta Max.

I’m Nora Raum, NPR News in Washington
普特听力大课堂
on cainerry smile.gif

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Granma. The 81-year-old wrote "It would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more mobility and dedication than I’m physically able to offer." Citing an intestinal illness 19 months ago, the leader temporarily ceded power to his brother, Cuba's Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and a president of the Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. For NPR news, I’m Shannon Novak in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro’s retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. "Eventually this transition, I believe, to free and fair elections, I mean free and I mean fair, not this kind of stage elections that the Castro brothers try to foist office, being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited a memorial to those who died in the 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were shot clubbed or hacked to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president said the memorial reminds him there is evil in the world that must be confronted.

Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republicans John McCain and Mike Huckabee have all campaigned in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee political scientist Thomas Holbrook says the competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for a presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snowy showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down. "Well, you know,I think Wisconsinians are used to inclement weather in February and they are not ganna be deterred from a little bit snow or cold or blowing wind.." Holbrook says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates, because it's not a winner-take-all primary on the Democratic side. For NPR news, I’m Chuck Quirmbach in Milwaukee.

The testing operation is being carried out all this week in Germany. And media reports say/ more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators fanned out across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in Munich, Cologne, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come in the wake of revelations that Klaus Zumwinkel, the former head of Germany's mail and logistics giant Deutsche Post, had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny principality of Liechtenstein, a well-known tax haven. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials a CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of account holders from a Liechtenstein bank. Germany is now pressuring Liechtenstein to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m Kyle James in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today it will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the market to Blu-ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the Blu-ray standard. Both formats deliver high definition pictures in sound but they are incompatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rivalry is reminiscent of the video format battle in the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over Betamax.

我真心希望能获得守护她的力量
怀着这份心意
我一直静静的凝视着窗外的风景

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语
Homework

From NPR News in Washington, I’m Nora Raum.

Fidel Castro said today he is resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From Member Station, WLRN in Miami, S.N. reports.

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Grandma. The 81-year-old wrote “it would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more mobility and dedication.”, dnying physically able to offer. Citing in an intestinal illness, 19 months ago, the leader temporarily ceded power to his brother, Cuba’s Defense Minister 76 years old Raul Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s national assembly meets Sunday to select a member and the president of the Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raul Castro will follow his brother as president. “This is not my farewell to you,” Fidel Castro wrote, “My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas.” For NPR News, I’m S.N., in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro’s retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. “Eventually this transition of lead to free in elections, I mean free and I mean fair, now this kind of stage election state, er… the Castro brothers tried to foist office being true democracy.”

The president’s spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited a memorial to those who died in the 1994, genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were shot clubbed or hacked to death by as extreme as Hutu militias. The president said the memorial reminds him there is evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It’s an open Primary meaning people can choose any candidate they want from either party. C.K., Wisconsin Public Radio reports.

Democrats Hilary Clinton and Barrack Obama and Republicans John McCain and Mike Huckabee have all campaigned in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin Nowoky political scientist Tom H. says the competition may help boost turn out above normal levels for a Presidential Primary in the State. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snow showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down. “Well, you and I think Wisconsin are used to er inclement weather in February and there like gonna deterred from a little bit snow or cold or blowing wind.” H. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates, because there is not a winner take all Primaries in the Democratic side. For NPR News, I’m C.K. in Milwaukee.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucuses today where there are 20 delegates is stake. Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today; both parties are holding Primaries in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island and Vermont.

This is NPR News.

The opponents of Pakistan’s president have won a victory in yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary return sec show no single party has won the majority. But the party have president Pervez Musharraf came in the third of balloting. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces to form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and officers of suspected tax evaders. In one of the counties larges of operations ever. From Berlin, Kyle James reports.

The testing operation has been carried out all this week in Germany. And Media Reports say more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday investigators found out across the country. Carrying out searches and private homes and opposes in Munich, Cologne, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come in the weak of revelations, that *** , the former head of Germany’s Mail and Logistic giant D.P. had evaded some $1.5 million in taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny principality of L**, a well-known tax haven. Authorities were tipped off by informer, who sold Germany Intelligence Agency Official CD for over $7,000,000. They contain names of account holder of ** bank. Germany is now pressuring ** to ease its bank secrecy laws. For NPR News, I’m Kyle James, in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today it will stop producing the HD-DVD products conceding the market to blue ray technology. Movie studios have been increasingly lining up behind the blue ray standard. Both formats deliver high definition pictures and sound but there in compatible with each other, and either will play an older player’s. The rival ray is the reminiscent of the radio format battle of 1980s, when VHS prevailed over **.

I’m Nora Raum, NPR News, in Washington.

There can be miracle when you believe!
homework

From NPR news in Washington, I'm Nora Raum.

Fidel Castro said today he is signing as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From members station WLRN in Miami. Shannon Novak reports.

Fidel Castro's announcement is published in today's communist party daily newspaper. "Granma" the 81 years old wrote, it would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more mobility and dedication that I'm physically able to offer. Citing intestines illness 19 month ago the leader temporarily ceded it power to his brother. Cuban defense minister, 76 year old, Rual Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuban's national assembly meets Sunday to select members at president of the council state. The president of the council is the ruler of Cuba. It has widely speculated Raul Castro will follow his brother as president. This is not my farewell to you, Fidel Castro wrote, my only wish is to fight as a solder in the battle of ideas. For NPR news I'm Shannon Novak, in Miami.

President Bush says he sees Castro's retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. Eventually, this transition, I believe to free and fair elections, I mean and I mean free and fair. At this kind stage election the Castro brother try to foist office being true democracy. The president spoke in Kigali, Rwanda; he visited a memorial to those died in the 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were shot clubbed or hacked to death by extremist Hutu militias. The President said the memorial reminds him there is evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters in the Wisconsin go to the polls today to help nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for president. It an open primary meaning people can choose every candidate they want from either party. Chuck Quirmbach, Wisconsin public radio reports.

Democratic Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republican's John McCain and Mike Huckabee have all campaigned in Wisconsin. University Wisconsin n police scientist Tom H says competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for presidential primary in the State. He says he doesn't think cold temperature and snowy showers predicted for part of the day or push the numbers back down. "I think Wisconsin used to an inclement weather in February and they are not goanna be deterred from a little bit snowy and cold blowing wind." H says he expects both Democratic candidate to winner some convention delegates. Because it's not a winner take all primary in the Democratic side. From NPR news I'm Chuck Quirmbach in Milwaukee.

Democratic and Hawaii are holding their caucuses today whether are 20 delegates at stake, Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today, both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island and Vermont.

This is NPR news.

The opponents of Pakistanis president have won a victory in yesterday's parliamentary elections. Preliminary returns set show that no single party has won a majority. But the party of President Pervez Musharraf came in third in the balloting. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces to form a government.

In Germany authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders in one of the countries largest of operation ever. From Berlin, Kyle James Reports.

The testing operations is being carried out all this week in Germany and media reports say more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday investigators fanned out across the country carrying out searches in private homes and offices in Munich Cologne, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come and wake a revelations that Klaus Zumwinkel. The former header of Germany's mail and logistic giant Deutsche Post had evaded some 1.5 million dollars taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny principality of Liechtenstein, a well known tax heaven. Authorities were tipped off by informant who sold German intelligence agency officials a CD for over 7 million dollars that contain names of account holders from Liechtenstein bank. Germany is now pressing Liechtenstein to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news in Kyle James in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today will stop producing HD/DVD products conceding the market to Blue Ray technology. Movie studios have been increasingly lining up behind the blue ray standard. Both formats as deliver high definition picture and sounds but they are incompatible with each other. And neither will play on older players. The rivalry is reminiscent of the video format battle in 1980s when VHS pervade over Batemax.

I'm Nora Raum NPR news, in Washington.

Maybe, I'm better than I give myself credit for.
hw
From NPR News in Washington, I'm Nora Raum.

Fidel Castro said today he is resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. from memberstation WLRN in Miami ,Shannon Novak reports . Fidel Castro's announcement is published in today's Communist Party daily newspaper Granma. The 81-year-old wrote It would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a resposibilty requiring more mobility and dedication "
than I'm physically able to offer. citing an intestinal illness , 19 months ago the leader temporarily cede the power to his brother , Cuba's defence minister , 76 years old , Raul Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public scene. Cuba's national assembly meets Sunday to select members and a president of the council of state. the president of the council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated that Raul Castro will follow his brother as president . this is not my farewell to you , Fidel Castro wrote. my only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. For NPR News, I'm
Shannon Novak in Miami.

Presedent Bush says he sees Cstro's retirement as an opportunity for Cubans to turn to democracy. Eventually this transition , I believe , to free and fair elections. I mean free , I mean fair. not this kind of state elections thta the Castro brothers try to foistoffice, being true democracy

The presedent spoken in Kigali Rwanda . he visited a memorial to those who died in 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 tutsis and moderate Hutos were shot clubbed or hacked to death by extremists Hutu militias . the Presedent said the memorial reminds him that there is evil in the world that must be confronted.

Voters of Wisconsin go to the polls today to help the nominate Republican and Democratic candidates for President. It's an open primary meaning
people can choose any candidate they want from either party. Chuck Quirmbach Wisconsin , public radio reports.

Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republics John McCain and Mike Huckabee have all campaigned in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin a political scientist Tom ~ says the competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for a presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snowy showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down. "Well, you know,I think Wisconsinians are used to inclement weather in February and they are not ganna be deterred from a little / bit snow or cold or blowing wind.." H. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates, because it's not a winner-take-all primary on the Democratic side. For NPR news, I’m Chuck Quirmbach in Milwaukee.

The testing operation is being carried out all this week in Germany. And media reports say/ more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators fanned out across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in Munich, ~, Hamburg and other cities. The raids come in the wake of revelations that Klaus Zumwinkel, the former head of Germany's mail and logistics giant Deutsche Post, had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money to the tiny principality of Liechtenstein, a well-known tax haven. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials a CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of / account holders from a Liechtenstein bank. Germany is now pressuring Liechtenstein to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m Kyle James in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today it will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the market/ to Blu-ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the Blu-ray/ standard. Both formats deliver/ high definition pictures in sound but they are in compatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rivalry is reminiscent of the video format battle in the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over Betamax

每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语
on junior.tao:
From NPR news in Washington.I'm N.A.
Fidel Castro said today he's resigning as president of Cuba after 49 years in power. From member station WLRN in Miami. S.N reports.

Fidel Castro’s announcement is published in today’s Communist Party daily newspaper Granmar. The 81-year-old wrote it would be a betrayal to my conscience to accept a responsibility requiring more ability and dedication than I’m physically able to offer. Citing an intestinal illness, 19 months ago, the leader temporarily ceded the power to his brother, Cuban Defense Minister, 76-year-old Raúl Castro. Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since. Cuba’s National Assembly meets Sunday to select the members and the president of Council of State. The president of the Council is the ruler of Cuba. It has been widely speculated Raúl Castro will follow his brother as president. ‘This is not my farewell to you.’ Fidel Castro wrote, ‘My only wish is to fight as a soldier in the battle of ideas. From NPR news, I’m S.N in Miami.

Eventually, this transition I believe is free for election, so I mean free and I mean fair. Now this kind of staged elections that the Castro brother try to forestall his office being true democracy.

The president's spoken in Kigali Rwanda. He visited the memorial to those who died in 1994 genocide in Rwanda. More than 800,000 Tutsis and murder Hutus were shot cluster or hacked to death by extremist Hutu militias. The president says the memorial reminds him there is an evil in the world that must be confronted.

Democrats Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama and Republicans John McCain and Mike Huckabee all campaign in Wisconsin. University of Wisconsin a political scientist Tom says the competition may help boost turnout above normal levels for presidential primary in the state. He says he doesn’t think cold temperatures and snow showers predicted for part of the day will push the numbers back down.

Well, you know, I think Wisconsin used to inclement weather in February, it like ganna be deterred from a little a bit snow or cold or blowing wind.
H. says he expects both Democratic candidates to win some convention delegates. He guess it's not a winner takeoff primary on the Democratic side. For NPR news, I’m / in /.

Democrats in Hawaii are holding their caucuses today when there are 20 delegates at stake. Obama was born there. The next contest will take place two weeks from today. Both parties are holding primaries in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island and Vermont. This is NPR news.

The opponents of Pakistan President have one of victory on yesterday’s parliamentary elections. Preliminary returns said showed that no single party has won majority. But the party of President P Musharraf came in third in the bulletin. The two opposition parties are expected to join forces to form a government.

In Germany, authorities have raided the homes and offices of suspected tax evaders. In one of the country largest of operations ever. From Berlin, / reports.

The testing operation is being carried out this week in Germany. And media says more than 100 raids will be conducted. Yesterday, investigators find out across the country, carrying out searches in private homes and offices in/, /, Hamburg and other cities. There are raids coming to wake revelation that clouds soon went /. The former head of Germany / giant had evaded some 1.5 million dollars in taxes. He had done so by sending money to / , a well-known tax haven. Authorities were tipped off by an informant who sold German intelligence agency officials’ CD for over 7 million dollars that contained names of the account holders from Lischenstein Bank. Germany is now pressing Lischenstein to ease its banking secrecy loss. For NPR news, I’m / in Berlin.

Toshiba announced today will stop producing HD/DVD products, conceding the markets to Blue Ray technology. Movie Studios have been increasingly lining up behind the Blue Ray standard. Both formats deliver high definition pictures and sound but they are incompatible with each other. And either will play on older players. The rival has reminisced the video format battle in the 1980s, when VHS prevailed over /.
forestall [fɒ:'stɒ:l]
vt. 预先阻止,先...一步行动,占先一步,垄断,阻碍

返回列表