返回列表 回复 发帖

[I&A] 【整理】2008-03-15: '伊战退伍军人加入反战队伍'

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!

[I&A] 【整理】2008-03-15: '伊战退伍军人加入反战队伍'

user posted image

In and Around News 2008-03-15:'伊战退伍军人加入反战队伍'

听力材料的背景故事链接-> Winter Soldier 2008

Veterans gather for "Winter Soldier Investigation"

“越南老兵反战组织”1971年1月在底特律举办了一系列名为“冬季士兵调查”的听证会,在37年后的今天,bbc采访了伊战退伍士兵Luis, 他加入了2008年第二场"冬季士兵调查会“的反战队伍

【电信1】 Realvideo / MP3

【电信2】 Realvideo / MP3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

节目介绍:

节目名称:In and Around News.

节目内容及特色:
各 大媒体对于时事的评论,新闻发生的背景介绍,领导人的现场讲话,相关事件的新闻发布会等。其目的之一就是给大家深入介绍新闻台前幕后的故事。同时这些材料 里的语言和一般的新闻语言有所不同,它们从词汇上,句法上,逻辑上,语音上,语调上都会给大家一个扩展的空间,相信这些对英语学习者视野的拓展和水平的提 高是颇有益处的。

更新频率:
本节目由于正处于试运行阶段,每周2次 ( Tuesday &Saturday)

Transcript

I have significant back problems. I have some neck issues again, therewith they are trying to figure out what exactly it is that's wrong.

Luis Montalvan is trying to be a student, but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keep getting in the way.

I also have PTSD, which I see a psychiatrist, and a therapist for and I'm being tested for traumatic brain injury mild, traumatic brain interview.

So It's the right knee? The right knee is.

Luis spends too much time at the veteran's hospital near his Brooklyn home. He is a wreck who takes 15 pills a day. He imagined himself a hero not an invalid.

Certainly, I was honored to participate in the removal of Saddam Hussein, and at that time, hopeful that we could help the Iraqi people.

Luis did two tours in Iraq. He saw it all, riots, bombings and even, he says, the water-boarding of a man picked up on the Syrian-Iraqi border, who was called driving a truckload of bogus medical supplies.

It was disturbing because I never see anything like that and it really was torture. I mean if you, as a military policeman, you know, and in this country, we would dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees or whatever.

His experiences in Iraq have left Luis so angry. He's joined a movement of veterans, a group self-consciously modeled on another war. 37 years ago, in the bitter cold of a Michigan winter, 109 Vietnam veterans met at a cheap motel in Detroit. They called themselves the Winter Soldiers. And for three long days, they recounted experiences of ransacking villagers and torturing civilians.

She was questioned by six ARVNs, in the way they questioned her, within she advantaged the, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

Their heroine stories helped turn American public opinion against the war.

You start losing people over there and it makes you angry.

Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hope to lead a charge that will force America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldiers have been asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing every day wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

Washington's memorial to the veterans of Vietnam is a tribute to heroism not a tool for political change.

Most of it was jungle fighting in Vietnam. It was not urban fighting, but...

For Karl Blanke, that is fitting. Like Luis, he too served two tours in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle for Fallujah. But Karl's experience was otherwise very different, far more positive. He says he saw act of courage, not abuse, and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers. A veteran's role is to support the military not undermine it in Iraq as in Vietnam.

America learned the lessons that you really need to be support of those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much more hesitant, having learned those lessons from Vietnam to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that's going on in Iraq as we speak.

For all Luis's anger and suffering, the truth is the voices calling for immediate withdrawal from Iraq are muted here. These Winter Soldiers will struggle to change that.

Words and Phrases

therewith adv.随其, 与之, 与此, 以其, 于是

PTSD post-traumatic stress disorder. 创伤后压力心理障碍症

psychiatristA psychiatrist is a doctor who treats people suffering from mental illness.

therapist A therapist is a person who is skilled in a particular type of therapy.

traumatic brain injury 创伤性脑损伤,也称为脑损伤或头部损伤,是由. 外伤引起的脑组织损害

wrecksomeone who is very nervous, tired, or unhealthy

invalidAn invalid is someone who needs to be cared for because they have an illness or disability.

bogus If you describe something as bogus, you mean that it is not genuine.

ransackIf people ransack a building, they damage things in it or make it very untidy, often because they are looking for something in a quick and careless way.

ARVNThe Army of the Republic of Vietnam

uncannily very strange and difficult to explain

contradictory If two or more facts, ideas, or statements are contradictory, they state or imply that opposite things are true.

[ 本帖最后由 goanna 于 2008-3-19 22:44 编辑 ]

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

进入Standard Personnel List
If you're not getting better, you're getting worse
Verdana默认字体,大小为3号字,颜色默认黑色
homework

I have significant back problems. I have some neck issues again, there were, they are trying to figure out what exactly it is the wrong.

Louis Montalvan is trying to be a student, but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keep getting in the way.

I also have PTSD, which I see is a psychiatrist, a therapist for and being tested for traumatic brain injury mind, traumatic brain interview.

Louis spends too much time at the veteran's hospital near his Brooklyn home. He is a rack who takes 15 pills a day. He imagined himself a hero not an invalid.

Certainly, I was honored to participate in the removal of Saddam Hussein, and at that time, hopeful that we could help the Iraqi people.

Louis did two tours in Iraq. He saw it all, riots, bombings and even, he says, the waterboarding of a man picked up on the Syrian-Iraqi border, who was called driving a truckload of bogus medical supplies.

It was disturbing because I never see anything like that and it was really torture. I mean if you, as a military policeman, you know, and in this country, we will dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees whatever.

His experiences in Iraq have left Louis so angry. He's joined a movement of veterans, a group self-consciously modeled on another war. 37 years ago, in the bitter cold of a Michigan winter, 109 Vietnam veterans met at a cheap motel in Detroit. They called themselves the Winter Soldiers. And for three long days, they recounted experiences of ransacking villagers and torturing civilians.

She was questioned by six hours, in the way they questioned to her, within she advantaged the, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

Their heroine stories helped deter American public opinion against the war.

Please stop losing people over there and it makes you angry.

Today, in a room uncommonly similar, Louis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hoped to lead a charge that will force the America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seems these stories, hearing what soldiers are being asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing in every day wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

Washington's memorial to the veterans of Vietnam is a tribute to heroism not a tool for political change.

For Karl Blanke, that is fitting. Like Louis, he too served two tours in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle for Fallujah. But Karl's experience was otherwise very different, far more possitive. He says he saw active courage, not abuse, and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers. A veteran's rule is to support the military not undermine it in Iraq as in Vietnam.

American learned the lessons that you really need to be support of those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much more hesitated, having learned those lessons from Vets to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that's going on in Iraq as we speak.

For all Louis's anger and suffering, the truth is the voices calling for immediate withdrawal from Iraq are muted here. These Winder Soldiers will struggle to change that.
[ 本帖最后由 brightu 于 2008-3-16 01:51 编辑 ]

评分次数

• goanna

All sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain, is not life at all.
立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

on brightu

I have significant back problems. I have some neck issues again, therewith they are trying to figure out what exactly it is that's wrong.

Luis Montalvan is trying to be a student, but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keep getting in the way.

I also have PTSD, which I see is a psychiatrist, a therapist for and being tested for traumatic brain injury mind, traumatic brain interview.

Luis spends too much time at the veteran's hospital near his Brooklyn home. He is a wreck who takes 15 pills a day. He imagined himself a hero not an invalid.

Luis did two tours in Iraq. He saw it all, riots, bombings and even, he says, the waterboarding of a man picked up on the Syrian-Iraqi border, who was called driving a truckload of bogus medical supplies.

It was disturbing because I never see anything like that and it really was torture. I mean if you, as a military policeman, you know, and in this country, we would dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees or whatever.

His experiences in Iraq have left Luis so angry. He's joined a movement of veterans, a group self-consciously modeled on another war. 37 years ago, in the bitter cold of a Michigan winter, 109 Vietnam veterans met at a cheap motel in Detroit. They called themselves the Winter Soldiers. And for three long days, they recounted experiences of ransacking villagers and torturing civilians.

She was questioned by six armers, in the way they questioned / her, within she advantaged the, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

Their heroine stories helped turn American public opinion against the war. 

Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hope/ to lead a charge that will force / America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldiers have been asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing / every day wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

For Karl Blanke, that is fitting. Like Luis, he too served two tours in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle for Fallujah. But Karl's experience was otherwise very different, far more positive. He says he saw active courage, not abuse, and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers. A veteran's role is to support the military not undermine it in Iraq as in Vietnam.

America/ learned the lessons that you really need to be support of those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much more hesitated, having learned those lessons from Vietnam to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that's going on in Iraq as we speak.

For all Luis's anger and suffering, the truth is the voices calling for immediate withdrawal from Iraq are muted here. These Winter Soldiers will struggle to change that.

评分次数

• goanna

实现无障碍英语沟通

HOMEWORK

Homework

I have bad significant problems.I have neck issues again.Therewith I try to figure out what exactly it is wrong.Louis Montalvan tried to be a student, but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keeping in the way.

I also have a PTSD, Which I see a Psychiatrist,a therapist for and being tested for traumatic brain injury mind, traumatic brain treat. Luis spends too much time at the veteran's hospital near his Brooklyn home. He is a wreck who takes 15 pills a day. He imagined himself a hero not an invalid.

Luis did two tours in Iraq. He saw it all, riots, bombings and even, he says, the waterboarding of a man picked up on the Syrian-Iraqi border, who was called driving a truckload of bogus medical supplies.

It was disturbing because I never see anything like that and it really was torture. I mean if you, as a military policeman, you know, and in this country, we would dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees or whatever.

His experiences in Iraq have left Luis so angry. He's joined a movement of veterans, a group self-consciously modeled on another war. 37 years ago, in the bitter cold of a Michigan winter, 109 Vietnam veterans met at a cheap motel in Detroit. They called themselves the “Winter Soldiers”. And for three long days, they recounted experiences of ransacking villagers and torturing civilians.

She was questioned by six armers, in the way they questioned her, within taking advantaged of her, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

You start losing people over there and it makes you angry. Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hope to lead a charge that will force / America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldiers have been asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing every day ,wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

Washington's memorial to the veterans of Vietnam is a tribute to heroism not a tool for political change. Most of it was jungle fighting in Vietnam. It was not urban fighting.For Karl Blanke, that is fitting. Like Luis, he too served two tours in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle for Fallujah. But Karl's experience was otherwise very different, far more positive. He says he saw active courage, not abuse, and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers. A veteran's role is to support the military not undermine it in Iraq as in Vietnam.

America learned the lessons that you really need to be support of those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much more hesitated, having learned those lessons from Vietnam to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that's going on in Iraq as we speak.

[ 本帖最后由 allantam 于 2008-3-16 11:13 编辑 ]

评分次数

• goanna

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

on cherry

I also have PTSD, which I see / a psychiatrist, and a therapist for and I'm being tested for traumatic brain injury mile, traumatic brain interview.

Luis did two tours in Iraq. He saw it all, riots, bombings and even, he says, the water-boarding of a man picked up on the Syrian-Iraqi border, who was called driving a truckload of bogus medical supplies.

It was disturbing because I never see anything like that and it really was torture. I mean if you, as a military policeman, you know, and in this country, we would dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees or whatever.

She was questioned by six armers, in the way they questioned / her, within she advantaged the, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hope/ to lead a charge that will force / America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldiers have been asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing / every day wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

For Karl Blanke, that is fitting. Like Luis, he too served two tours in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle for Fallujah. But Karl's experience was otherwise very different, far more positive. He says he saw active courage, not abuse, and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers. A veteran's role is to support the military not undermine it in Iraq as in Vietnam.

America/ learned the lessons that you really need to be support of those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much more hesitant, having learned those lessons from Vietnam to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that's going on in Iraq as we speak.

那日,繁花似锦。
沧海桑田 笑如春飞

home work

I have a significant back problems i have some neck issue again they were trying to figure out what exactly the truma .
luis tryam try to be a students ,but his injury from fight Iraq keep him getting in the way .

I also have PSHD , which psychiatrist effects for being test for traunatic . so the right name .

luisc spend too much time in the Brookly hosiptal near his home . he is a rug who takes fifteen pills a day . he imagine him self a hero not a i .

Certainly i am hornor to particepant the a removal of Saddam Hussein . and at that time hopeful we could help Iraqi pepole

Luice did two troops in Iraqi , he saw it at all , riots booming and even he says the water booming the man pick up syira Iraqi boarder who could driving a track road both the medical surply

it is disturbing because i never see anything like that and it is really torture , and i mean if you as a military policeman and you know in this country we would we could not do that in our prisoner restee and this whatever
his this experience in erake left luisc so angry he join a movement of varilty a group sell counry's models and another war . 37 years ago in the bitter cold winter 109 vienan veternan make the chip motel in the doriu they called themsleves winter soliders , and for three long day they recount their experiences run saging villiagers torture civilians

He was quite by the questiones that aquestion he . and they shout him 20 times

The heloing stories help the americans turn their publica opions against the war . He starts the loosing pepole over there and made him angry today in the room of canadie sidie louice vertan went to the washionton to join three hunderds vets from the erake cndihu for a second witer soldiers . they too hope to lead a charge for the amerian out of this wars .

I can't imagine anybody see this storise here what's so has to do see the iraqe and hamscan people everyday wouldn't saking gas their use on the war , and wouldn't stop to supposed this in moral obligations
Washington's moral took the betrssm of vinana as a tribute of harrse not for the politcle changes Most of them are the jungles of vivan are not urban fighting

the cold bankye that like luis suffer too in the iqrake during the invasion and during the battle for fluger but clare's experience was otherwise very different far from more positive , he says he saw accitve encrouge not a abuse thay he is disappointed by the winter soldiers .the vertan 's roles is to support the military not to undermine it in vinak and in iraqe

When the american learn the lessons they really need to support the accively the troops to suvice them , the public much more activily and they were learn lessions from vinaes and go out and supportive these group ,they are being so contravi diacive going on in iraq

For all the luois's suffer and angry , the tueth is the voices is calling for the meeting withdraw from iraq unmutily here these winter soliders will struggle to change that
[ 本帖最后由 goanna 于 2008-3-16 11:47 编辑 ]

评分次数

• goanna

my homework

I have significant back problems. I have some neck issues again, there with they are trying to figure out what exactly it is that's wrong.

Luis Montalvan is trying to be a student, but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keep getting in the way.I also have PTSD, which I see is a psychiatrist, a therapist for and being tested for traumatic brain injury mind, traumatic brain interview.

It was disturbing because I've never see anything like that and it really was torture. I mean if you, as a military policeman, you know, and in this country, we would dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees or whatever.

She was questioned by six armers, in the way they questioned her, within she advantaged the, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hope to lead a charge that will force America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldiers have been asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing every day wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

America learned the lessons that you really need to be support of those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much more hesitated, having learned those lessons from Vietnam to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that's going on in Iraq as we speak.

评分次数

• goanna

实现无障碍英语沟通
homework:

若是自己的作业,请注明homework详见 ST版发贴规则  谢谢 –goanna

I have  significaqnt back problems ,i have some some neck issues again .There I was trying to figure out what exactly ,what is wrong .

Luis Montalvan  is trying to be a student ,but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keep getting in the way . I also a PTSD , which I  see a psychotrist and  therapist for ,and being for 4 traumatic brain injury .traumatic brain  ....

Luis spends too much time at the veterans' hospital near his Broooklyn home .He is a wreck who takes 15 pills a day .He imagined himself a hero ,not a  invalid.

Certainly I was honored to participant in the removal of Saddam Hussein ,and at that time hopeful that we could help the Iraqi people .Luis  did two tours in the Iraq .He saw it all  riots bombings ,and even he says ,the waterboarding of a man picked up on the Syrian Iraqi Border ,who is called driving a truck load of ..medical supplies  .

It  was disturbing because I've never  seen anything like that and it really was torture ,and youas a military policeman ,and in this country ,we 've dare not do that ,any .. prisoners .rusties ,detains whatever.

His experiences in Iraq have left him so angry ,he is joined a movement of veterans ,a group self-contrastly modeled on another war .37years ago ,in the bitter cold of a Michigan winter ,109 Vietnam veterans met at a cheap motel in Detroit ,they called themselves the winter soldiers .For three long days ,they reaccounted the experiences of ...villagesand torturing civilians.

She was questioned by 6 armers .They questioned her with ..advantages ,they shot her ,she was hitabout 20 times .Their heroin stories helps to turn American public opinion against the war.

They start losing people over there and makes  she angry .Today in a room .uncannily similar .Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300  vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second winter soldiere conferenc .They ,too,hope to lead a charge that will force America out of this wars .

I can't imagine that anybody seen these stories ,hearing these sodiers been asked to do ,seen what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing everyday  wouldn't second guess their views on the war  ,and wouldn't start to be oppose to this ,immorally illeagal occupation . Washington's Memorial to the Veterans  of Vietnam  is a tribute to heroism not ture for political change .Most it was jungle fighting in Vietnam , not urban fighting ,but the ..

For Karl Blanke that is fitting ,like Luis Montalvan he too severed two tours in Iraq  duing the invasion and during the battle of Fallujah,but Carl's experience is otherwise very different ,far more positive ,he says he saw active courage not abuse and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers .A veteran's role is to support the military ,not undermine it ,in Iraq as in VVietnam . Americans have to learn the lessons that you really need to be supportive of those active duty troops that are serving and I think the public is much more hesitant having learn those lessons from Vietnam .Go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that is going on in Iraq .

For all Luis is anger and  suffering ,the truth is ,the voice is calling for an immediate withdraw from Iraq unmuted here .These winter soldiers will struggle to change that .
[ 本帖最后由 goanna 于 2008-3-16 20:37 编辑 ]

评分次数

• goanna

Life is a sweet thing for those who have a pure conscious!
普特听力大课堂

Homework

I have significant back problems. I have some neck issues again; there were their trying to figure out what exactly it is? What’s wrong?

Luis Montalván is trying to be a student, but his injuries from fighting Iraq keep getting in the way. I also have PTSD, which I see a Psychiatrist, a therapist for and being tested for traumatic brain injury, mile traumatic brain injury.

Luis sends too much time at the Veteran’s hospital near his Brooklyn home. He is a wreck, who takes 15 pills a day. He imagined himself a hero, not an invalid.

Certainly, I was honored to participate in the removal of Saddam Hussein, and at that time hopeful that we could help the Iraqi people.

Luis did two tours in Iraq. He saw it all, riots, bombings, and even he says the water boarding of a man picked up on the Syrian-Iraqi border, who was called driving a truck-load of bogus medical supplies.

It was disturbing, because I’ve never seen anything like that and it really was torture. I mean if you, as military policeman, you know, and in this country, we would dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees or whatever.

His experiences in Iraq have left Luis so angry. He’s joint a movement of veterans, a group self-consciously modeled on another war. 37years ago, in the bitter cold of Michigan winter, 109 Vietnam veterans met at cheap motel in Detroit. They called themselves the Winter Soldiers. And for 3 long days, they recounted experiences of ransacking villages and torturing civilians. She was questioned by 6 armers, …they questioned her within she manage, they shot her, she was hit  about 20 times.

Their heroine stories help deter American public opinion against the war.

You start losing people over there, and it makes you angry.

Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalván has come to Washington, to join 300 vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier Conference. They two hope to lead a charge that will force America out of these wars.

I can’t imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldier have been asked to do, seeing what Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing everyday wouldn’t seeking guess their views on the war and wouldn’t start to be opposed to this immorally illegal occupation.

Washington’s memorial to the veterans of Vietnam is a tribute to heroism, not a tool for political change.

Most of it was jungle fighting in Vietnam. It was not urban fighting, but the war…
For Karl Blanke, that is fitting. Like Luis, he too served 2 tours in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle for Fallujah. But Karl’s experience was otherwise very different, far more positive. He says he saw active courage, not abuse, and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers. A veteran’s role is to support the military, not undermine it, in Iraq as in Vietnam.

American learned the lessons that your really need to be supported about those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much hesitant, having learned those lessons from Vietnam to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission it’s going on in Iraq as we speak.

For all Luis anger and suffering, the truth is the voices calling for immediate withdrawal from Iraq are muted here. These Winter Soldiers will struggle to change that.
[ 本帖最后由 goanna 于 2008-3-16 21:37 编辑 ]

评分次数

• goanna

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语

homework

I have significant back problems. I have some neck issues again, there with they are trying to figure out what exactly it is that's wrong.

Luis Montalvan is trying to be a student, but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keep getting in the way.I also have PTSD, which I see is a psychiatrist, a therapist for and being tested for traumatic brain injury mind, traumatic brain interview.

It was disturbing because I've never see anything like that and it really was torture. I mean if you, as a military policeman, you know, and in this country, we would dare not do that to any of our prisoners, arrestees, detainees or whatever.

She was questioned by six armers, in the way they questioned her, within she advantaged the, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hope to lead a charge that will force America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldiers have been asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing every day wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

All ways lead to Rome !
HOMEWORK " I have significant back problems , I have neck issues and there would try to figure out what it is on". Lusie * try to be a student , but his injures from fighting E keep getting in the way . " I also have PTST which I see a psychiatrist and this is for and being tested for tremendous range mile ** injures" L spend too much time in V's hospital near his B home. he is a **taking 15 piles a day. he imaged himself a hero not a invlet . " certainly, I was honored to participated the removal of S H, and at that time hopeful that we could help E people." L did two tours in E. he saw it all, riots, bombings and even he says the waterboarding of a man picked up on the S E boulder who was caught driving a track load medicine supplies. " it was disturbing, because I never see anything like that and it was really torture. you know if you as militally policeman. you know that in this country , we would not dare do that in our priisoner or ** what ever. " his experience in E left L so angry, he is joint a movement V. a group self-conscious model on an other war. 37 years ago, in the bitter cold M winter a 109 V V met in a cheap motel in D . they called themselves the winter solders. and for three long days they recounted experiences of E S villages and toctures of civilians . " she was questioned by 7 ** , they questioned her, was she ** managed to , they shot him about 20 times." their heroin stories helped turn American public opinion against war. " he started losing peopling over there. and ** angry. today in a room Kc, L had came to W to join 300 that's from E and A for second winter conference . they too hope lead to a charge that would force A out of these wars . " I can't imaging that anybody seeing this stories, hearing solders being asked to seeing E and A people everyday wouldn't second guess on a war and wouldn't start to pose this morally and legally occupation. V memorillys to V war was a tributary to war not as a tool to political change most of the fight was jungle fighting , that was not urban fighting the CB was fitting , like L he too serve two wars in E during invade and during battle for F . but C experience was otherwise quite different and far more positive . he said he saw active courage not abuse , and he was disappointed by the winter soldiers . a V's role is to support the military not undermine it in E as in V . " American learn the lessons that you really need to be supportive , those active duty that troops that serving , I think the public is much more hesitated having learn those lessens in V to go out support those groups that being so contracted to the mission taking on E . for all L anger and suffer , the truth is the voices calling for immediate withdraw from E are muted here. these winter solders will struggle to change that.

评分次数

• goanna

on luweiji

I also have PTSD, which I see a psychiatrist, and a therapist for and I'm being tested for traumatic brain injury mild, traumatic brain interview.

So It's the right knee? The right knee is.

She was questioned by six ARVNs, in the way they questioned her, within she advantaged the, they shot her, she was hit about 20 times.

Today, in a room uncannily similar, Luis Montalvan has come to Washington to join 300 Vets from Iraq and Afghanistan for a second Winter Soldier conference. They too hope to lead a charge that will force America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing these stories, hearing what soldiers have been asked to do, seeing what the Iraqi and Afghan people are experiencing every day wouldn't second guess their views on the war and wouldn't start to be opposed to this immoral illegal occupation.

For Karl Blanke, that is fitting. Like Luis, he too served two tours in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle for Fallujah. But Karl's experience was otherwise very different, far more positive. He says he saw act of courage, not abuse, and he is disappointed by the Winter Soldiers. A veteran's role is to support the military not undermine it in Iraq as in Vietnam.

America learned the lessons that you really need to be support of those active duty troops that are serving, and I think, the public is much more hesitant, having learned those lessons from Vietnam to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission that's going on in Iraq as we speak.

[ 本帖最后由 goanna 于 2008-3-19 22:38 编辑 ]
进入Standard Personnel List
If you're not getting better, you're getting worse
Verdana默认字体,大小为3号字,颜色默认黑色
每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语

homework

I have significant back problems. I have * issues again. They will try to figure out what exactly it is what's wrong.

Louse * is trying to be a student, but his injuries from fighting in Iraq keep getting in the way.

I also have PTSD, which I see a physiatrist * for and being tested for, tramedical * brain.

So the right name, the right name is

* spent too much time at the veteran’s hospital near his B home. He is wreck, who takes 15 pills a day. He imagined himself a hero, not a invilate.

Certainly I was honored to participate in the removal, of * who say, and at that time, hopeful that we could help the Iraqi people.

* did two tools in Iraq, he sore at all, rats bombings and even he says, the * of man picked up a serious in Iraqi boarder who is called driving a of medical supplies.

It was disturbing because I never see anything like that, and it really was torture. I mean, if you, as military policeman, you know, and in this country we would dare not do that to any of prisoners rested, detained, whatever.

His experience in Iraq left * so angry, he is drawing a movement * a group self conscious modeled another war.

37 years ago in the bitter cold * winter, a hundred V * met * . They called themselves the winter soldiers. And for three long days, they recanted experiences of * villages and torturing civilians.

She was questioned by 27. They question her with advantages. They shut, she 20 times.

The horring stories help deter American public opinion against the war.

He starts loosing people over there and makes you angry.

Today in a room on * similar, * has come to Washington to join 300 * from Iraq and Afghanistan for second winter soldier conference. They too hope to led a charge that will force America out of these wars.

I can't imagine that anybody seeing this stories hearing what soldiers being *, seeing what Iraqi and Afghanistan people are experience everyday wouldn't second guess there is on the war and wouldn't start to oppose to this and moral illegal occupation.

Washington Memorial to the veterans V is attribute to * not a tool for political change.

Most of it was jungle fighting in V. It was not urban fighting.

The cold * that is biting, like * he too set two tour in Iraq during the invasion and during the battle of * .But * 's experience was otherwise very different and far more positive. He says he saw active courage not abuse. And he is disjointed by the winter soldiers. Veteran’s role is to support the military not undermine it in Iraq as in V.

America learned lessons that you really need active supportive of those * troops that serving and think. The public is much more hesitating. I having learn lessons from * to go out and support these groups that are being so contradictory to the mission it's going on in Iraq as it supposed to be.

For all 's anger and suffering, the truth is the voice is calling for immediate withdrawl from Iraq are mutted here. These winter soldiers will struggle to change that.

back now
返回列表