Board logo

标题: [美剧欣赏] 【整理】TV 2007-11-19, 《淘小子看世界》: Breaking Up - 1 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2007-11-19 09:16     标题: 【整理】TV 2007-11-19, 《淘小子看世界》: Breaking Up - 1

Scripts Of Dictation Are Extremely Welcome Here 您的参与是我们努力的动力!

Cory为了参加一个只有couple才能参加的舞会而找了Windy做女朋友,结果却发现Windy实在有些神经质,本想分手却又无从入手

电信下载1:
Video download         Mp3 download

电信下载2:

网通下载(教育网推荐):

进入上一期

*点击查看更多影视片断*

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.

【整理稿】 仅供参考

Stephanie and Todd invite you to a dinner party at Todd’s place, couples only. Shawn, that's discrimination. It leaves out a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life, people like you and me...
Huh?
People like me.
Remember in health class, that section on the movement of blood? I understand it now.
Fine, bail on your best friend.
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go, too. Look, there is Wendy, you know her, you like her. Ask her to be your girlfriend.
Just for the party? That's not right.
It is right. You are supposed to do that. You are thinking too much. Do what I do, don't think.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Em, listen, Stephanie and Todd are having this party and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me.
Cory, this invitation says couples only.
Oh, that, well, if we went to the party together, then we'd be a couple.
I think you are just looking for a date.
No, I'd really like to go with you.
So you wanna be a couple with me?
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.
I do too. This is wonderful, Cory.
Is it okay if I go tell my friends?
Sure, and I’ll tell all of mine.
Shawn, Hey, look at me, I'm a couple.

Look at me, I'm alone.
And you will be until these grades come up. Now, until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, you are not going out on any more dates.
Mom, Mommy.
Oh, Allen, How can you be so cruel to my sweet little baby?
Well, it was your idea. Eric, you can't rely on your looks to get you through life.
But all I wanna be is a weatherman. Ok, look, you guys made a valid point about my grades, but now I'd like the opportunity to present a compelling counter-argument you may not have considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl. [ 本帖最后由 sharpenxu 于 2008-2-23 20:49 编辑 ]
作者: shuweiyu    时间: 2007-11-19 11:03

homework

** invite you to a dinner party in * place, couples only.Shawn, that's discrimination.It leaves that a lot of people who have committed themself to the single life, people like you and me...

Ha,
people like me.
Remember we have class set section in the move of the blood? I understand it now.
Fine, do you want your best friend?
Cory, just ask a girl that you can go to. Look, there is Windy. You know her, you like her, ask her to be your girlfriend.
Just for the Party? That's not right.
It is right.You suppose to do that. You think it too much. Do what I do, don't think.
Windy, hi,
Hi cory,em, listen, ** have this party and I was wondering if you like to go with me.
Oh, that, well, if you wanna to the party together, then we will be a couple.
I think you are just seeking for a date.
No, I really like to go with you.
See you wanna be a couple with me?
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.
I do too. This is wonderful Cory.
Is that Ok if I go tell my friends?
Sure, and that's all over mine.
Shawn,Hey,look at me, I'm a couple.
Look, I'm alone.
You will be in * grades come up until I see some letters here closer to the * of the alphabet, be not go to any more date.
Mom, Mommy,
Oh,Allen, How can you be so cruel to my sweet little baby.
Oh, what's your idea?
Eric,you can't rely your looks to get your life.
But all I wanna be is a weather man.
Ok, look, you guys may violate my points about my grades, but now I like the oppotunity to present a compiling counter argument you may not considered.
Go ahead.
Go take away by girl.
作者: sqhihi    时间: 2007-11-19 12:15

On shuweiyu

Stephanie and Tard invite you to a dinner party at Tard’s place, couples only. Shawn, that's discrimination. It leaves out a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life, people like you and me...

Ha?
people like me.
Remember the health class said section in the movement of the blood? I understand it now.
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go to. Look, there is Windy. You know her, you like her, ask her to be your girlfriend.
It is right. You are supposed to do that. You thinking too much. Do what I do, don't think.

Windy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Em, listen, Stephanie and Tard are having this party and I was wondering if you like to go with me.
Oh, that, well, if we went to the party together, then we will be a couple.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
You will be until those grades come out. Until I see some letters here closer to the infront of the alphabet, you are not going to any more date.
Mom, Mommy,
Oh, Allen, How can you be so cruel to my sweet little baby.
Oh, what's your idea?
Eric, you can't rely your looks to get your life.
Ok, look, you guys may develop point about my grades, but now I like the opportunity to present a comparing counter argument you may not considered.
Go ahead.
Go take away my girls.
作者: luweiji    时间: 2007-11-19 13:11

on sqhihi

Stephanie and Tard invite you to a dinner party at Tard’s place, couples only. Shawn, that's discrimination. It leaves out a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life, people like you and me...

Ha?
people like me.
Remember the health class said section in the movement of the blood? I understand it now.
Fine, then you wander your best friend?
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go to. Look, there is Wendy. You know her, you like her, ask her to be your girlfriend.
It is right. You are supposed to do that. You are thinking too much. Do what I do, don't think.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Em, listen, Stephanie and Tard are having this party and I was wondering if you like to go with me.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.
Is it Ok if I go tell my friends?

Look at me, I'm alone.
And you will be until those grades come out. Until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, you are not going out with any more date.
Mom, Mommy,
Well it was your idea.
Eric, you can't rely on your looks to get you through life.
Ok, look, you guys made a valuable point about my grades, but now I'd like the opportunity to present a comparing counter argument you may not have considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl/.

作者: lyzss1    时间: 2007-11-19 13:14

Homework

Ha?
people like me.
Fine, leave alone your best friend.
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go to. Look, there is Windy. You know her, you like her, ask her to be your girlfriend.

Windy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
You will be until those grades come up. Until I see some letters here closer to the infront of the alphabet, you are not going to any more date.
Mom, Mommy,
Oh, what's your idea?
Eric, you can't rely your looks to get your life.
Ok, look, you guys may develop point about my grades, but now I like the opportunity to present a comparing counter argument you may not considered.
Go ahead.
??take away my girls.
作者: lanrongwei2002    时间: 2007-11-19 18:47

homework

Ha?
people like me.
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go to. Look, there is Wendy. You know her, you like her, ask her to be your girlfriend.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
And you will be until those grades come out. Until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, you are not going out with any more date.
Mom, Mommy,
Well it was your idea.
Ok, look, you guys made a valuable point about my grades, but now I'd like the opportunity to present a comparing counter argument you may not have considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

本来以为听懂了 结果写出来还是有许多是听不懂的
作者: Ava121    时间: 2007-11-19 21:06

Homework

Stafney Intard inviting you to a dinner party, Intard's place, Couples only. Shawn, that's a discrimination. It leaves a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life, people like you and me.
Huh?
People like me.
Remember the health class that section of the movement of the blood? I understand it now.
Of cause, you just ask a girl and you can go too. Well, there is wendy, you know her, you like her. Ask her to be your girlfriend.
Just for the party? I think that's not right.
It is right. You suppose to do that. You're thinking too much. Do what I do, don't think.
Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Listen, Stafney Intard has this party. And I was wondering if you like to go with me.
Cory, this invitation is couples only.
Oh, that. Well, if we went to the party together, then we'll be a couple.
I think you're just going for a date.
So you want to be a couple with me?
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.
I do too. This is wonderful, Cory. Is that OK if I go to tell my friends?
Sure, I have no a lot of mind.
Shawn! Hey, look at me! I'm a couple!

Look at me, I'm alone.
And you will be until this grades come up, until I see some letters here are closer to the front of the alphabet, you're not going out any more date.
Mom, mummy?
Oh, Allen, how can you be so cruel to my sweet little baby?
Well, what's your idea?
Eric, you can't rely your looks to get you through life.
But all I want to be is a wheather man. OK, look, you guys made value point about my grades. But now I'd like to have a oppotunity to present a comparing counter argument you may not consider it.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl!
作者: risingcow    时间: 2007-11-20 10:55

Homework
Stefany and Tod invite you to a dinner party at Tod's place. Couples only. Shawn, that's discrimination. It leaves out a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life. People like you and me.
Huh?
People like me.
Remember in the health class? That section in the moving of blood? I understand it now.
Fine. Bail on your best friend.
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go too. There's Windy. You know her. You like her. Ask her to be your girlfriend.
It is right. You're supposed to do that. You're thinking too much. Do what I do. Don't think.
Windy,hi!
Hi,Cory.
Eh,listen. Stefany and Tod are having this party and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me.
Cory. This invitation says couples only.
Oh,that. Well,if we went to a party together, then we'd be a couple.
I think you're just looking for a date.
No. I'd really like to go with you.
Sure.
You do?
Yah,I do.
I do too. This is wonderful,Cory. It is OK if I go tell my friends?
Sure, and I'll tell all of mine. Shawn,hey,look at me. I am a couple.
Look at me. I'm alone.
And you will be until these grades come up. Until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet,you're not going on any more date.
Mom. Mommy.
Oh,Alan. How can you be so cruel to my sweet little baby?
Well,that was your idea. Eric,you can't rely on your looks to get you through life.
But all I wanna be is a weatherman. OK,look,you've made a valid point about my grades. But now I'd like the opporpunity to present a compelling counter argument you may have not considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girls.
作者: Sophi_a    时间: 2007-11-20 15:13

on luweiji

Ha?
people like me.
Remember the health class said section in the moving of blood? I understand it now.
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go, too. Look, there is wendy, you know her, you like her. Ask her to be your girlfriend.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
And you will be until these grades come out. And until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, you are not going out for any more date.
Mom, Mommy,
Well, what's your idea?
But all I wanna be is a weatherman.
Ok, look, you guys made a valid point about my grades, but now I'd like the opportunity to present a comparing counter argument you may not have considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl.

作者: Storyteller    时间: 2007-11-20 18:31

ON Sophi_a

Stephanie and Tod invite you to a dinner party at Tod’s place, couples only. Shawn, that's discrimination. It leaves out a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life, people like you and me...

Ha?
People like me.
Remember the health class said the section in the moving of blood? I understand it now.
Fine, pale on your best friend?
Cory, just ask a girl and you can go, too. Look, there is Wendy, you know her, you like her. Ask her to be your girlfriend.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Em, listen, Stephanie and Tod are having this party and I was wondering if you like to go with me.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
And you will be until these grades come out. And until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, you are not going out for any more dates.
Mom, Mommy,
Well, what's your idea?
But all I wanna be is a weatherman.
Ok, look, you guys made a valid point about my grades, but now I'd like the opportunity to present a comparing counter arguement you may not have considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl.
作者: ghas    时间: 2007-11-20 20:49

on Storyteller

Stephanie and Todd invite you to a dinner party at Todd’s place, couples only. Shawn, that's discrimination. It leaves out a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life, people like you and me...
Huh?
People like me.
Remember in health class, that section on the movement of blood? I understand it now.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Em, listen, Stephanie and Todd are having this party and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
And you will be until these grades come up. Now, until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, you are not going out on any more dates.
Mom, Mommy.
Well, it was your idea. Eric, you can't rely on your looks to get you through life.
But all I wanna be is a weatherman. Ok, look, you guys made a valid point about my grades, but now I'd like the opportunity to present a compelling counter-argument you may not have considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl.

作者: liuzi_1979    时间: 2007-11-21 09:16

Homework

Steffny Tod invite me for a dinner party,couples only,Shawn that's discrimination,it leaves a lot of people who commit themselves single life you and me ,people like me.
Ahh?
People like me.
blood,I understand now.
Fine,//best friends.
Cory just ask a girl you can go to.There's Windy,you know her ,you like her,ask her to be your girlfriend.
Just for the party?That's not right.
It is right,you suppose to be that.You think too much.Do what I do,Don't think.
Windy, Hi.
Hi,Cory.Steffny Tod have this party and I was wondering if you like to go with me.
Cory, this invitation is for couples only.
Oh,Well, if you want to the party together, then we will be couple.
No,I really like to go with you.
See you wanna a couple with me?
Sure.
You do?
I do.
I do too.
This is wonderful Cory.Is it Ok I go to tell mine friends?
Sure and I will tell mine.
Shawn. Ok ,look at me.I'm a couple.
I am alone.
You will be until the grades come up.Now, until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, you are not going out on any more dates.
Mom,Mommi.
Oh how could you be so cruel to my sweet little baby.
it's your idea.
But all I wanna be is a weatherman. Ok, look, you guys made a valid point about my grades, but now I'd like the opportunity to present a //// you may not have considered.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl.

作者: lucy1234556    时间: 2007-11-21 10:34

on ghas

Huh?
People like me.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Sure you wanna be a couple with me?
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
Mom, Mommy.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl.
作者: wshx    时间: 2007-11-24 00:27

HOMEWORK
Huh?
People like me.
Fine, bear on your best friend.

Wendy, hi.
Hi, Cory.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.

Look at me, I'm alone.
Mom, Mommy.
Go ahead.
Don't take away my girl.
作者: sammiez    时间: 2007-11-25 09:52

HW

Steffiney and Tard invite you to a dinner party in Tard’s place, couples only. Shawn, that's discrimination.It leaves that a lot of people who have committed themself to the single life, people like you and me...

Ha,
people like me.
Remember we have class at six section in the move of the blood?
I understand it now.
Cory, just ask a girl that you can go to. Look, there is Windy. You know her, you like her, ask her to be your girlfriend.
It is right. You suppose to do that. You are thinking too much. Do what I do, don't think.
Windy, hi,
Hi Cory,
Em, listen, Steffiney and Tard are having this party and I was wondering if you like to go with me.
Oh, that, well, if you wanna to the party together, then we will be a couple.
Sure.
You do?
Yeah, I do.
Sure, and I will tell all of mine.
Shawn,Hey,look at me, I'm a couple.

Look, I'm alone.
You will be until grades come up until I see some letters here closer to the front of the alphabet, be not go out to any more date.
Mom, Mommy,
Well, it was your idea?

Eric,you can't rely on us. Your looks to get your life.
But all I wanna to be is a weather man.
Ok, look, you guys may violate my points about my grades, but now I like the oppotunity to present a compiling counter argument you may not considered.
Go ahead.
Go taken away by girl.

作者: 小火    时间: 2007-11-29 22:19

“Stephanie and Tardy is inviting to a dinner party, but it’s couples only. Shawn, that’s discrimination. Indeed there is a lot of people who will commit themselves to the single life. People like you and me.”
“Hah?”
“People like me.”
“… … class says session will lose our blood. I understand it now.”
“Fine. … on your best friend.”
“Cory, just ask a girl then you can go to. Look, there is Wendy. You know her, you like her. Ask her to be your girlfriend.”
“Just for the party. That is not right.”
“It is right. You are supposed to do that. You think too much. Do what I do. Don’t think.”
“Wendy. Hi!”
“Hi. Cory!”
“Eh, listen. Stephanie Tardy is having us party. I was just wondering if you like to go with me?”
“Cory. This invitation is just for couple only.”
“Oh. Well If we went to the party together, then we will be a couple.”
“I think you are just look for a date.”
“No. I really like to go with you.”
“So you want to be couple with me?”
“Sure.”
“You do?”
“Yeah, I do.”
“I do too. This is wonderful Cory. Is that OK if I go to tell my friends?”
“Sure. And I will tell all of mine. Shawn, hey! Look at me, I’m a couple.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Look me. I’m alone.”
“You will be. And w?? grade come up. Until there is some letters here closer to the former of the alphabet, you are not going out with any more date.”
“Mum, mummy?”
“Oh, Allen. How can you be so cruel to my sweet little baby?”
“Well, It was your idea. Array, you can’t rely on you looks … your life.”
“But what I want to be is a weatherman. Ok, look. You guys have made a valuable point of my grade. But now I would like the opportunity to present a compelling counter argument you may not consider.”
“Go ahead.”
“Go and take away my girls!”

作者: liu8537208    时间: 2008-2-14 13:10

bail on 是什么意思啊 有谁能告诉我吗
作者: zhangting6307    时间: 2009-4-27 19:41

Stephanie and Todd invite you to a dinner party at Todd's place, couples only.
Shawn, that's discrimination. It leaves out a lot of people who have committed themselves to the single life, people like you and me...
Ha?
People like me..
Fine,bail on your best friend.
Just for the party?That's not right.
It is right,you are supposed to do that.You're thinking too much.Do what I do.Don't think.

Wendy,Hi!
Hi,Cory.
Cory,this invention says couples only.
Oh,that,well,if we went to the party together,then we'd be a couple.
I think you're just looking for a date.
No.I'd really like to go with you.
Sure.
You do?
Ya.I do.
I do too.(wow!)
This is wonderful,Cory.
Is it okay if I go tell my firends?
Sure,and I'll tell all of mine.

Look at me,I'm alone.
Mom,mommy.
Go ahead.
Not take away my girl.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0