Board logo

标题: [影片快递] 【整理】影评快递 2008-02-24, Rambo 第一滴血4 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2008-2-23 19:50     标题: 【整理】影评快递 2008-02-24, Rambo 第一滴血4

Movie Minutes:(27) 第一滴血4

阔别了20年的孤胆英雄重回大银幕,由于丧失了信仰而独自生活在泰国的兰博,在人道精神援助的鼓励下,再次拿起武器

电信下载1:
Video download         Mp3 download

电信下载2:
Video download         Mp3 download

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

听写事项: 只需听写旁白影评部分,电影原声作为欣赏即可,不必听写。

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理稿】

I have distinct memories of seeing the first three Rambo movies starring Sylvester Stallone in theaters, which makes me feel very old. I guess it means that I am really old because it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last there is a forth one called just Rambo, directed by Mr. Stallone and of course starring none other than the man himself.

Now I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and the fury that they caused at the time. I find, uh, especially the first two Rambo movies--First Blood and Rambo--quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful, dumb, soulful, poetic action violence movies and I wondered what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he would do now. So I was a little surprised though to find out that, instead of taking on Osama bin Laden, or some other bad guy who threatens the U.S., he turns his wrath on the Burmese army who are oppressing the Karen tribes people in the jungles and mountains of Burma.

Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. There's certainly a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taken out, but I was just a little surprised that this was the project that would spark Rambo's come-back.

The character has been spending the last 20 years living in Thailand, hunting for snakes, working at his blacksmith forge, going up and down the river on a boat. He gets hired to take a group of missionaries on this boat. They are going to bring medicine and bibles and other kinds of aid. Of course, bad stuff starts to happen. Some brutal and sadistic Burmese soldiers come out of the jungles, take the missionaries captive and Rambo and a bunch of mercenaries have to go in there and get them out.

There is a lot of bloodshed. This is by far the most violent of the Rambo movies. Stallone is barely acting at all. He is just kind of glowering and grunting and running and blowing things up, but there is something powerful and effective about it and I have to say this is a short movie, an unpretentious movie and, goodness knows, there're a lot of long and pretentious action movies out there, so I'm somewhat surprised to hear myself say, "Rambo, welcome back!"

[ 本帖最后由 sharpenxu 于 2008-2-29 14:06 编辑 ]
作者: biggertree    时间: 2008-2-23 21:04     标题: Rambo, welcome back!

I have distinct memories of seeing the first three Rambo movies starred in Sylvester Stallone in theaters, which makes me feel very old, I guess it means I am really old because it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last it’s the forth one called just Rambo, directed by Mr. Stallone and of course starred in another than the man himself. I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and fear they caused the time. I find, uh, especially the first two Rambo is first blood and Rambo quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful, dumb, soulful, poetic action violence movies and I wonder what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he will do next. I was a little surprised to find out that, instead of taking on some of Ben Laden, or some other bad guys threatening U.S. He turns his raff on the Burmese army who are oppressing the carrion tribes’ people in the jungles North Burma. Now I’m not saying anything wrong with these certainly a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taken, but I was just a little surprised this was the project that would spark Rambo’s come-back. The characters have been spending the last 20 years living in Thailand hunting for snakes, working at his blacksmith forge, going up and down the river on a boat he gets hired to take a group of missionaries on this boat. They are going to bring medicine and bibles and other kinds of aid. Of course, bad stuff starts to have some brutal Burmese soldiers come out the jungles, take the missionaries’ captive and Rambo and a bunch of machinery have to go in there and get them out. There is a lot of bloodshed. This is by far the most violent of Rambo movies Stallone is barely acting at all. He is just kind of glowering, grunting and running and blowing things up, but there is something powerful and effective about it and I have to say this is a short movie, potancious movie and, goodness knows, a lot of long potencious action movies that there is so much surprise that here I myself say, “Rambo, welcome back!” [ 本帖最后由 biggertree 于 2008-2-23 21:36 编辑 ]
作者: hovocation    时间: 2008-2-23 21:15

Rambo I have distinct memories of seeing the first 3 Rambo movies starring Sylvester Stallone in theaters which makes me feel very old. I guess it means that I'm really old 'coz it's been 20 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last there's the fourth one, called "Just Rambo", directed by Mr. Stallone and of course, starring none other than the man himself. Now I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and the furor that they caused at the time, I find, especially the first Rambo movies, First Blood and Rambo, quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful, dumb, soulful, poetic, actual violence movies. And I wandered what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he would do next. I was a little surprised to find out that instead of taking Osama Ben laden or some other bad guys threatening the US, he turns his ruff on the Bermy's army who are oppressing the tribe people in the jungle and mountains of Burma. Now I'm not saying is anything wrong with this certainly a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taken up but I was just a little surprised that this was the project that would spark Rambo's come back. The character has been spending the last 20 years living in Thailand hunting for snakes, working at his Black Smith's Forge, going up and down the river on a boat. He gets higher to take a group of missionaries on this boat. They're going to bring medicine and bibles and other kinds of aide. Of course, bad staff starts to happen on some brutal certisficate Bermy's soldiers come out of the jungles, take the missionary's captive and Rambo and a bunch of mercenaries have to go in there and get the man. There's a lot of blood, by far, it's the most violent of Rambo movies, Stallone is barely acting at all, he is just kind of glaring and grunting and running and blowing things up. But there's something powerful and affective about it and an actor say, this is a short movie, an unpretentious movie and goodness knows, there're a lot of long and pretentious action movie out there. So I'm surprised to hear myself say, Rambo, welcome back.
作者: hangshore    时间: 2008-2-24 10:50     标题: Rambo, welcome back!

On Biggertree

I have distinct memories of seeing the first three Rambo movies starred in Sylvester Stallone in theaters, which makes me feel very old. I guess it means I am really old because it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last it’s the forth one called just Rambo, directed by Mr. Stallone and of course starred in none other than the man himself. I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and fear they caused the time. I find, uh, especially the first two Rambo is first blood and Rambo quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful, dumb, soulful, poetic action violence movies and I wonder what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he will do next. I was a little surprised to find out that, instead of taking on some of Ben Laden, or some other bad guys threatening U.S. He turns his raff on the Burmese army where oppressing the carrion tribes’ people in the jungles North Burma.

Now I’m not saying anything wrong with these certainly a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taken, but I was just a little surprised this was the project that would spark Rambo’s come-back.

The characters have been spending the last 20 years living in Thailand hunting for snakes, working at his blacksmith forge, going up and down the river on a boat he gets hired to take a group of missionaries on this boat. They are going to bring medicine and bibles and other kinds of aid. Of course, bad stuff starts to have some brutal Burmese soldiers come out the jungles, take the missionaries’ captive and Rambo and a bunch of machinery have to go in there and get them out.

There is a lot of bloodshed. This is by far the most violent of Rambo movies Stallone is barely acting at all. He is just kind of glowering, grunting and running and blowing things up, but there is something powerful and effective about it and I have to say this is a short movie, potancious movie and, goodness knows, a lot of long and potencious action movies that there is so much surprise that here I myself say, “Rambo, welcome back!”

作者: Alick    时间: 2008-2-24 15:09

on hangshore

I have distinct memories of seeing the first three Rambo movies starred in Sylvester Stallone in theaters, which makes me feel very old. I guess it means I am really old because it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last there is a forth one called just Rambo, directed by Mr. Stallone and of course starred in none other than the man himself. I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and the fuel that they caused at the time. I find, uh, especially the first two Rambo move is first blood and Rambo quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful, dumb, soulful, poetic action violence movies and I wonder what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he will do next. I was a little surprised to find out that, instead of taking on Osama bin laden, or some other bad guys threaten/ the U.S. He turns his raff on the Burmese army who are oppressing the carrion tribes’ people in the jungles and vans of Burma.

Now I’m not saying there's anything wrong with these certainly a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taken, but I was just a little surprised this was the project that would spark Rambo’s come-back.

The characters have been spending the last 20 years living in Thailand hunting for snakes, working at his blacksmith forge, going up and down the river on a boat he gets hired to take a group of missionaries on this boat. They are going to bring medicine and bibles and other kinds of aid. Of course, bad stuff starts to have some brutal and sadistic Burmese soldiers come out of the jungles, take the missionaries’ captive and Rambo and a bunch of missionaries have to go in there and get them out.

There is a lot of bloodshed. This is by far the most violent of the Rambo movies Stallone is barely acting at all. He is just kind of glowering, and grunting and running and blowing things up, but there is something powerful and effective about it and I have to say this is a short movie, and unpretentious movie and, goodness knows, there're a lot of long and pretentious action movies out there, so I'm somewhat surprised to here myself say, “Rambo, welcome back!”

作者: vitavina    时间: 2008-2-24 22:57     标题: on Alick

I have distinct memories of seeing the first three Rambo movies starred in Sylvester Stallone in theaters, which makes me feel very old. I guess it means I am really old because it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last there is a forth one called Just Rambo, directed by Mr. Stallone and of course starred in none other than the man himself. And I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and the fuel that they caused at the time. I find, uh, especially the first two Rambo moives, First Blood and Rambo quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful, dumb, soulful, poetic action violence movies and I wonder what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he would do next. I was a little surprised though to find out that, instead of taking on Osama Ben Laden, or some other bad guys threatenin the U.S. He turns his raff on the Burmese army who are oppressing the carrion tribes’ people in the jungles and vans of Burma.

Now I’m not saying there's anything wrong with these certainly a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taken up, but I was just a little surprised this was the project that would spark Rambo’s come-back.

The character has been spending the last 20 years living in Thailand hunting for snakes, working at his blacksmith forge, going up and down the river on a boat he gets hired to take a group of missionaries on this boat. They are going to bring medicine and bibles and other kinds of aid. Of course, bad stuff starts to have some brutal and sadistic Burmese soldiers come out of the jungles, take the missionaries’ captive and Rambo and a bunch of missionaries have to go in there and get them out.

There is a lot of bloodshed. This is by far the most violent of the Rambo movies Stallone is barely acting at all. He is just kind of glowering, and grunting and running and blowing things up, but there is something powerful and effective about it and I have to say this is a short movie, and unpretentious movie and, goodness knows, there're a lot of long and pretentious action movies out there, so I'm somewhat surprised to here myself say, “Rambo, welcome back!”

作者: bonniegolden    时间: 2008-2-25 11:57

homework

I have distinct memories of seeing the first 3 Rambo movies starring Sylvester Stallone in theater which makes me feel very old like said the means that I'm really old because it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie. And now at least there’s 4th one called just Rambo. Directed by Mr. Stallone and of course starring no other than the man himself.

I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and fuel that they cause the time I find especially the first two Rambo, first blood and Rambo quiet enjoyable and really kind of wonderful dumb soulful poetic action violence movies. And I wonder what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he would do now is I was little surprise those to find out that instating taking on all some of Osama Bin Laden or some other bad guys threats the United States he turn his ruff on the Burmese's army you're pressing the carrion tribe's people in the jungles and vans of Burma.

And nothing is anything wrong with it's certainly a lot of bad stuff going on. In Burma and some bad guys who need to be taking up. But I was just surprise that this was the project that would spark Rambo’s come back.

The characters has been spending the last twenty years living in Thailand hunting for snakes working at his blacksmith forge going up and down the river on a boat. He gets hired to take the group of missionaries of this boat they are going to bring medicine and bibles and other kind of aids. Of course bad stuffs starts to have some brutal and sadistic Burmese soldiers come out of the jungles take the missionaries captured and Rambo and a bunch of missionaries have to going there and get them out.

There's lots of bloodshed. This is by far the most violent of the Rambo movies. Stallone is barely acting at all he's just kind of glowering and grunting and running and blowing things that. But there's something powerful in effective about. And I have to say this is a short movie and unpretentious movie and goodness knows there's a lost of long pretentious action movies got there. So I'm someone surprise to hear myself say: Rambo welcome back.

作者: mumumia    时间: 2008-2-25 15:47

homework

I have distinct memories of seeing the first three Rambo movies staring Stlvester Stallone in theatres which makes me feel very old that I am really old coz it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last there’s a forth one called JUST RAMBO directed by Mr. Stallone and of course staring none other than the man himself.

Now I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of there’s political incorrectness and the fewer that they caused at the time. I find them especially the first 2 Rambo movies — First Blood and Rambo – quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful dumb, soulful poetic action violence movies. And I wonder what Rambo had been up to all these times and what he would do next. I was a little surprise when I find out that instead of taking on some of Ben Laden or some other bad guys threaten the United States, he turned his wrath on the Burmese army who are pressing the current tribes’ people in the jungles and then, so Burma.

Now I am not saying there is anything wrong with this and certainly there’s a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taking up. But I was just a little surprise at this was the project that would spark Rambo’s come back.

The character has been spending the last 20 years living in Thailand hunting for snakes working at his blacksmith forge going up and down the river. On a boat he gets hired to take  the group of missionaries on this boat they are going to bring medicine, and Bibles and other kinds of aid. Of course, bad stuff start to happen and * statistic Burmese soldiers come out of the jungles, take the missionaries captive. And Rambo and a bunch of missionaries have to go in there and get them out.

There’s a lot of blood in. This is by far the most violent of the Rambo movie. Stallone is barely acting at all. He is just kind of growling and grunting and running and blowing things up. But there’s something power and effective about it and I have to say this is a short movie, and unpretentious movie and goodness knows there’re a lot of long and pretentious action movies out there. So I am somewhat surprise to hear myself say: Rambo welcome back.

作者: lwf_2020    时间: 2008-2-25 20:30

it so quick
作者: catch-22    时间: 2008-2-26 13:56     标题: homework

I have distinct memories of seeing the first three Rambo movies starred in Sylvester Stallone in theaters which makes me feel very old.I guess it means I am very old because it has been 20 years since the third Rambo movie.And now at last there is a fourth one called Just Rambo,directed by Mr. Stallone and of course starred in none other than the man himself.And I was happy when I heard the news that Rambo was coming back because in spite of their political incorrectness and the fuel that they caused at the time.I find especially the first two Rambo movies--First Blood and Rambo quite enjoyable and really kind of wonderful,dumb,soulful,poetic action violence movies.And I wonder what Rambo had been up to all this time and what he will do net.I was a little surprised though to find that,instead of taking on Osama Bin Laden or some other bad guys threatening the United States,he turns his raff on the Burmese army who are oppressing the current tribe people in the jungles and vans of Burma. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with these.Certainly a lot of bad stuff going on in Burma and some bad guys who need to be taking care,but I was just a little surprised that this was the project that would spark Rambo's comeback. The character has been spending the next 20 years living in Thailand,hunting for snakes,working at his blacksmith forge,going up and down the river on a boat he get hired to take a groop of missionaries on this boat they are going to bring medicine and Bibles and other kinds of aid. Of course bad stuff starts to have some brutal and sadistic Burmese soldiers come out of the jungle,take the missionairies captive and Rambo and a bunch of missionaries have to go in there and get them out. There is a lot of bloodshed.This is by far the most violent of the Rambo movies.Stallone is barely acting at all.He is just kind of glowering and grunting and running and blowing things up,but there is something powerful and effective about it.I have to say that this is a short movie and unpretentious movie and,goodness knows,there're a lot of long and pretentious action movies out there.So I'm somewhat surprised to hear myself say:Rambo,welcome back.
作者: ssw_07    时间: 2008-2-26 22:23     标题: home work

i have a distinguish meme memory the things of the firt three Rambo's movie started that long ih the theater whic makes me fell very old i guess i mean i am very old it's been 12 years since the third Rambo movie and now at last there is four . one called just the Rambo directed by Mr. stailong of couse stars are none of the man themselves . i was appy when i herad the Rambo was coming back because in spite of political incorrect of few they called. i feel fresh for the first two Rambo movie first blood and Rambo quiet enjoyable and really kind of wanderful damn so perfect action violence and i wander why Rambo been up to these time and what he will do the next , i was a little surprised to find out in stead of no taking on some of Panama or some other bad guy resent unite state he turn rafe on the Panama army who were pressing the cowarness trail of people who in the jungle of Panama. there is anything wrong of that thing and there's some bad guy who is need to be taking after i just a little surprise this is a little project whis is the Rambo coming back the director have spending the last 12 years on tailand hunting for sneaks working at black smith for going up and down of the river onthe boat .he got hight for a group of missionary on it's boat the is going to bring medicine Bile and other kinds of aids of course bad starts have some clue. soldier came out of jungle take the missionary Rambo and a bunch of missionary going there get the match. there's lot of blood .this is by far the most violent rambo's movie .Stanlong barely acting at all he 's just kind of howling grouting and blowing thing up but there is something powerful and effective that i have to say it's shor movie and impressvie moive and god ness know there is a lot of long and violence action movie and so much praise here i must say "Rambo welcom back "

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0