Board logo

标题: [访谈录] 【整理】2008-04-04&-4-06 “英女皇”海伦米林访谈-1 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2008-4-3 21:01     标题: 【整理】2008-04-04&-4-06 “英女皇”海伦米林访谈-1

user posted image
Helen Mirren pens memoir

The Oscar winning actress talks about her new book “In the Frame,” her mother and what a palm reader predicted for her

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

整理人----Hector

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and an Academy Award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two of Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth I and Elisabeth II. And now the 62-year-old is taking on the past again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures.

Helen, good morning to you.

Good morning.

And I have to say, first of I learned in the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of Mironov. So, officially I guess I would be Mironov now, because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn’t realize (is) your paternal side, your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar. He came to England to purchase arms and live. (Absolutely) Russian Revolution breaks out; he’s suddenly a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Yes, well, no, my dad was actually..(was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s, my bottom half is Russian. Ha

Why the bottom half?

Well, you know, good old Russian peasants stopped down there, somewhere.

Talk to me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver (Yes) and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes, my mom was, is a very early feminist I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. "Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you." That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of any one. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom and she was fun, and you know, she cooked if you think she didn’t get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

So, where did your love of acting come from?

I don’t, I don’t know. I mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on Neri state. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side, or on my mother side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

And yet, you write in your book: "Even now my relationship with the audience is ambivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at."

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all liked that to be looked at at all. They act sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case…

[ 本帖最后由 Hector 于 2008-7-30 17:48 编辑 ]
作者: benjamin284    时间: 2008-4-3 22:01

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took an Amy award, two Golden Globes and an academy award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth 1st and Elisabeth 2nd. And now the 62 year old is taking on the path again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is in the frame, my life in words and pictures.

Good morning.

And I have to say first of I learned in the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of M. So, officially I guess I would be M, because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn’t realise your p side your grandfather actually was in the military during *. He came to England to purchase his arms i believed. Russian Revolution breaks out; he suddenly a refugee your dad was born in England.

Yes, my dad (was already) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So abolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian. Ha

Why the bottom half?

Good old Russian peasants stopped down there, somewhere.

Talk to me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was sort of reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes, my mom was very early feminist I guess. You know. The issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. Don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of any one. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom. She was fun, you know, she cooked if she think she didn’t get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know she really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don't .

I don’t, I don’t know. I’m mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancesters in Russia, started one of the earlist theaters in Russia. It was a surf therter on M state. That was sort of like300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side,or on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

I was. And you write in your book, even now my relationship with the audiences in bevalant. I’m vaguely embarassed by the idea of being looked at.

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to be looked at all. Their act sort of disapearing to something. And I think that is sort of the case

[ 本帖最后由 benjamin284 于 2008-4-3 22:11 编辑 ]
作者: myconsent    时间: 2008-4-3 23:22

on benjamin284

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and an Academy Award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two of Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth I and Elisabeth II. And now the 62 year old is taking on the path again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures.

Good morning.

And I have to say first what I’ve learned in the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of Mironov. So, officially I guess I would be Mironov, because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn’t realise your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar. He came to England to purchase/arms and the league. (absolutely)Russian Revolution breaks out; he settled in a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Yes, my dad (was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian. Ha

Why the bottom half?

Talk to me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes, my mom was a very early feminist I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of any one. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom. She was fun, you know, she cooked if you think she didn’t get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

I don’t, I don’t know. I’m mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia, started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on M state. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side,or on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

I was. And you write in your book, even now my relationship with the audience is in bivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to act to be looked at all. The act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case

作者: yangyangjane    时间: 2008-4-4 14:24

on myconsent

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and an Academy Award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two of Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth I and Elisabeth II. And now the 62 year old is taking on the path again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures.

Good morning.

And I have to say first what I’ve learned in the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of Mironov. So, officially I guess I would be Mironov, because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn’t realise your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar. He came to England to purchase/arms and the league. (absolutely)Russian Revolution breaks out; he settled in a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Yes, my dad (was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian. Ha

Why the bottom half?

Talk to me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes, my mom was a very early feminist I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of any one. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom. She was fun, you know, she cooked if you think she didn’t get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

I don’t, I don’t know. I’m mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia, started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on M state. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side,or on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

I was. And you write in your book, even now my relationship with the audience is ambivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to act to be looked at all. The act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case

作者: 超一流    时间: 2008-4-4 15:09

on yangyangjane

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and an Academy Award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two of Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth I and Elisabeth II. And now the 62-year-old is taking on the path again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures.

Good morning.

Which I didn’t realize your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar? He came to England to purchase arms and live. (Absolutely) Russian Revolution breaks out; he’s suddenly a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Yes, * my dad (was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian. Ha

Why the bottom half?

I don’t, I don’t know. I mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on M state. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side, or on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

I was. And you write new book even now. My relationship with the audience is ambivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to act to be looked at all. The act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case…

作者: brightu    时间: 2008-4-4 15:56

on myconsent

Good morning.

And I have to say first of all I’ve learned in the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Which I didn’t realize your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar. He came to England to purchase arms and the league. (absolutely)Russian Revolution breaks out; he settled in a refuge and your dad was born in England.

Yes, well then, my dad (was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian. Ha

Why the bottom half?

I don’t, I don’t know. I/ mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia, started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on Mari El state. That was sort of like 300 / years ago. Em, so I had that in, on my father side,or on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

I was. And you write in your book, even now my relationship with the audience is ambivalence. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to that to be looked at all. The act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case

[ 本帖最后由 brightu 于 2008-4-4 16:06 编辑 ]
作者: 笨鸟追日    时间: 2008-4-5 10:44

Homework

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and an Academy Award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two of Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth I and Elisabeth II. And now the 62-year-old is taking on the path again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures.

Good morning.

Which I didn’t realize your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar? He came to England to purchase arms and live Russian Revolution breaks out;,he's suddenly a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Yes, my dad (was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian.

Why the bottom half?

Talk  me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes, my mom was a very early feminist, I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of any one. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom. She was fun, you know, she cooked if you think she did get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

I don’t, I don’t know.I  mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on M-- state. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side, or on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

I was. And you write new book even now. My relationship with the audience is ambivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to act to be looked at all. The act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case…

作者: never-say-die    时间: 2008-4-5 11:18

ON 笨鸟追日

Good morning.

Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of Mironov. So, officially I guess I would be Mironova, because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn’t realize your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar? He came to England to purchase arms and didn‘t leave. Russian Revolution breaks out,he's suddenly a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Yes, my dad (was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian.

Why the bottom half?

Talk  me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes, my mom was a very early feminist, I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of anyone. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom. She was fun, you know, she cooked if you think she did get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

I don’t, I don’t know.I  mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on May State. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side, or on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

I was. And you write new book even now. My relationship with the audience is ambivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

作者: sylvia_qian    时间: 2008-4-5 14:46     标题: HW

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by strom when she took an Amy Award,two Golden Globes and Academy Award all in one year,international superstar she found a challenge of playing two Britons,most I /// figures was Elizabeth the first and Elizabeth the second.And now this 62 year old is taking on the past again,telling her own life story.Hellen Mirren`s book is "In the Frame"--My life in words and pictures.

Helen,good morning to you.

Good morning.

And I have to say first of all I learnt in the book right away,Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Well,actually it`s my real name,but you know,er,well,I was born with a neme of M.,so,officially I guess I would be M.,because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn`t realize you,parental side,your grandfather actually was in military during ///,he came to England to perchase arms I believe,(Abolutely.)Russian revolution breaks out,he suddenly a refugee when your dad was born in England.

Yes,my dad was born(was already born)in Russia,but he came at the age of 2 or 3 with my grandparents during er,so absolutely,I am half Russia I would my this,my bottom half was Russia.

Why the bottom half?

You know, the Russian peasants stoped down there somewhere.

Talk to me about your childhood,because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was some of a reluctant,homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes,my mother was a very early feminist,I guess,you know,did the,you know,the issue of marriage never came in our family,you don`t worry when you get married,your mom will take care of you,that was never promoted,that`s sort of a life choice.Our life choice is always you must make your own money,you must have your own money,you must be economically independent than anyone.And where my mom got that from I don`t know,but yes I think she was a reluctant mother,she was a great mum,she was fine,you kow.She cooked if you think she did get up in the morning,but she was a great mother,but I don`t really really want to be a mother,I think a lot of women don`t actually.

So where did your love of acting come from?

I don`t,I don`t know I mean,I think a perfect combination of my parents,certainly one of my ancestors is in Russia,started once of the earlist theaters in Russia,it was a surf theater where there is a stage,that was like 300 years ago,so I have /// on my father side,on my mother side she was just a huge drama queen,so you know.

I was.You write your book even now.My relationship of the audience is ambivalent,I vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

Yes,yes,I just don`t,not all like to act to be looked at all.Theact is sort of disappearing to something,and I think that is sort of the case...

作者: sophiekwan    时间: 2008-4-5 22:51

on never-say-die

Good morning.

Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of Mironov. So, officially I guess I would be Mironova, because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn’t realize your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar? He came to England to purchase arms and then leave. (Absolutely)  Russian Revolution breaks out,he's suddenly a refugee and your dad is born in England.

Why the bottom half?

Yes, my mom was a very early feminist, I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of anyone. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom. She was fun, you know, she cooked if you think she didn't get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

I don’t, I don’t know.I  mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on Mary State. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side, / on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to act to be looked at at all. The act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case…

作者: carolineh32    时间: 2008-4-5 23:03

My Homework

MC:  Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy award, two golden globes and an academy awards all in one year. The international super star keeps on the challenges of playing two Briton’s most iconic figures, Elizabethand Elizabeth, and now this 62 years old is taking on the past again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is in the frame my life in the words and pictures.

MC: Good morning to you.

Helen: Good morning.

MC: And I have to say, for a start, I learnt the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Helen: Well, actually, it is real my name, but you know, when I was born with the name of Mironov, so officially I got out Mironov, because my father was born in Russia.

MC: Which I did realize your paternal side, your grandfather, actually, within the military during the Czar. He came to England to put the arms belief, Russian Revolution broke out.

Helen: Absolutely.

MC: He suddenly was the refugee, so your dad was born in England.

Helen: Yes. My dad was born in Russia.

MC: Was already born in Russia?

Helen: He was born in Russia, but he came at the age of 2 or 3 with my grandparents to England, so absolutely I am half Russian. I would say it is my bottom of Russia.

MC: Why the bottom half?

Helen: You know, the Russian peasants stopped down there, somewhere.

MC: Talk to me about your trials in detail, because your dad was a cab driver, and your mum was sort of reluctant home-maker who wanted more for her girls.

Helen: Yes, my mum was a very early feminist, I guess. You know, the issue of marriage never came in up in our family. You know, oh, do not worry, darling, you will get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of anyone, and where my mum got that from, I do not know, but I think she is reluctant mum. She is a great mum. She was funny. You know, she cooked a few things. She did not get up in the morning, but she was a great mother. But I do not think she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women do not attach to her.

MC: So where did your love of acting come from?

Helen: I do not know. I mean, I think a perfect combination of my parents, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia starting once of the earliest theater in Russia, it was the serf theater on their stage. It was sort of like 300 years ago. So I have theater on my father side, on my mother side, she was just the huge drama queen. So, you know----

MC: You write your book even now that the relationship with the audience is ambivalent, I am vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at that.

Helen: Yes, yes. Actually, not all that being looked at that all, the act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case .

作者: Jufee    时间: 2008-4-6 00:06     标题: on carolineh32

MC: Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy award, two golden globes and an academy awards all in one year. The international super star keeps on the challenges of playing two Briton’s most iconic figures, ElizabethⅠand ElizabethⅡ, and now this 62 years old is taking on the past again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is in the frame my life in words and pictures.

MC: Good morning to you.

Helen: Good morning.

MC: And I have to say, for a start, I learnt the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Helen: Well, actually, it is real my name, but you know, when I was born with the name of Mironov, so officially I got out Mironov, because my father was born in Russia.

MC: Which I did realize your paternal side, your grandfather, actually, within the military during the Czar. He came to England to put the arms and leave, Russian Revolution broke out.

Helen: Absolutely.

MC: He suddenly was the refugee, so your dad was born in England.

Helen: Yes. My dad was born in Russia.

MC: Was already born in Russia?

Helen: He was born in Russia, but he came at the age of 2 or 3 with my grandparents to England, so absolutely I am half Russian. I would say it is my bottom of Russia.

MC: Why the bottom half?

Helen: You know, the good old Russian peasants stopped down there, somewhere.

MC: Talk to me about your childhood , because your dad was a cab driver, and your mum was sort of reluctant home-maker who wanted more for her girls.

Helen: Yes, my mum was a very early feminist, I guess. You know, the issue of marriage never came in up in our family. You know, oh, do not worry, darling, you will get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of anyone, and where my mum got that from, I do not know, but I dont think she is reluctant mum. She is a great mum. She was funny. You know, she cooked few things. She did not get up in the morning, but she was a great mother. But I do not think she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women do not attach to her.

MC: So where did your love of acting come from?

Helen: I do not know. I mean, I think a perfect combination of my parents, my certainly one of my ancestors in Russia starting once of the earliest theater in Russia, it was the serf theater on their state. It was sort of like 300 years ago. So I have starting on my father side, on my mother side, she was just the huge drama queen. So, you know----

MC: You write your book even now that the relationship with the audience is ambivalent, I am vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at .

Helen: Yes, yes. Actually, not all that being looked at at all, the act is sort of disappearing to something. And I think that is sort of the case .

[ 本帖最后由 Jufee 于 2008-4-6 00:17 编辑 ]
作者: woodsoft    时间: 2008-4-6 14:51     标题: On Woodsoft

MC:Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and an Academy Award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two of Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth I and Elisabeth II. And now the 62-year-old is taking on the past again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures. Helen, good morning to you.

Helen:Good morning.

MC:And I have to say first of all I’ve learned in the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Helen:Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, em,well, I was born with the name of Mironov. So, officially I get out of being Mironov, because my father was born in Russia.

MC:Which I didn’t realize is your paternal side,your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar, He came to England to purchase arms and the league. (Absolutely) Russian Revolution breaks out; he’s suddenly a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Helem:Yes, well then, my dad (was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian. Ha..

MC:Why the bottom half? ha..

Helen:ha.. Good old Russian peasants stopped down there, somewhere.

MC:Talk to me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Helen:Yes, my mom was a very early feminist I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you. That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of anyone. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom. She was fun, you know, she cooked if you think she didn’t get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

MC:So, where did your love of acting come from?

Helen:I don’t, I don’t know. I mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on their stage,that was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side,  on my mother’s side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

MC:I was. And yet you write new book even now. "My relationship with the audience is ambivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at."

Helen:Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all like to act to be looked at at all. The act is sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case…

作者: rolfe1234    时间: 2008-4-6 22:07

Homework:

Hellen Mirren took Hollywood by a storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two golden globes and an Acadamy Award, all in one year. The international superstar took on the challenge of playing two of Braitain's most iconic figures: Ellezabeth I and Ellezabeth II. And now this 62-year-old is taking on the past again, telling her own life story. Hellen Mirren's book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures. Anchor(A): Hellen good morning.

Hellen(H): Good morning.

A: And I have to say that the first stuff I learnt in the book right away-Hellen Mirren is not your real name.

H: Well actually it is my real name. But em, you know, em, well I was born with the name Mirrenorf. So offically I guess I would be Mirrenorf, because my father was born in russia.

A: Wait, I didn't realize your parental side, your grandfather actually was in the millitary during the Zar. He came to English to purchase arms I belive.

H: Absolutely. 

A: The Russian revolution breaks out. He suddenly a refugee and your dad was born in England.

H: Yes. My dad was born in Russia, but he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England.  So absolutely I am half Russian. I would say it's my bottom half is Russian.

A: was already.  Why the bottom half?

H: You know Russian peasents stock down there, somewhere. 

A: Tell my about your childhood. Your dad was a cap driver and your mom was sort of a reluctant home maker who wanted more for her girls.

H: Yes, my mom was an very early fiminist, I guess. You know, the issue of marriage never came in up in our family. "Oh darling you don't worry of getting married. A man will take care of you." That was never promoted as a, sort of life choice. Our life choice was always "you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of anyone." And where my mod got that from I don't know, but, yes I think she is a reluctant mother, she was a great mom, she was fun, you know, em, she cooked if you think she could get up in the morning, but she was a great mother, but I don't know if she really really want to be a mother. I think a lot of women don't have children.

A: So where did your love of acting come from?

H: I don't I don't know, I mean, em, I think a perfect combination of my parents, my, certainly one of our ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theatres in Russia. It was a surf theatre on narrow states like was sort of 300 years ago. Em, so I have that in, on my father's side. On my mom's side, she was just a huge drama queen. So you know~~

A: Hehe, you write in your book that even now my relationship with the audience is ambevallent. I'm vaguely imbarrassed by the idea of being looked at.

H: Yes, yes, actually, I just don't not all like to act to be looked at, at all.  They act sort of disappearant of something. And I think that is sort of the case~~~

作者: Hector    时间: 2008-7-30 17:46

On 超一流

===========

Helen Mirren took Hollywood by storm when she took on an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and an Academy Award all in one year. The international super star took on the challenge of playing two of Britain’s most iconic figures, Elisabeth I and Elisabeth II. And now the 62-year-old is taking on the past again, telling her own life story. Helen Mirren’s book is In the Frame, My Life in Words and Pictures.

Good morning.

And I have to say, first of I / learned in the book right away, Helen Mirren is not your real name.

Well, actually it is my real name. But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of Mironov. So, officially I guess I would be Mironov now, because my father was born in Russia.

Which I didn’t realize (is) your paternal side, your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar. He came to England to purchase arms and live. (Absolutely) Russian Revolution breaks out; he’s suddenly a refugee and your dad was born in England.

Yes, well, no, my dad was actually..(was already born) was born in Russia. But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England. So absolutely I’m half Russian, I would say it’s, my bottom half is Russian. Ha

Why the bottom half?

Well, you know, good old Russian peasants stopped down there, somewhere.

Talk to me about your childhood, because your dad was a cab driver (Yes) and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.

Yes, my mom was, is a very early feminist I guess. You know. The, you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family. You know. "Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you." That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice. Our life choice was always, you must make your own money, you must have your own money, you must be economically independent of any one. And where my mom got that from, I don't know, but, yes, I think she was a reluctant mother. She was a great mom and she was fun, and you know, she cooked if you think she didn’t get up in the morning. But she was a great mother, but I don’t know if she really, really wanted to be a mother. I think a lot of women don’t actually.

I don’t, I don’t know. I mean, er, I think a perfect combination of my parents. My, certainly one of my ancestors in Russia started one of the earliest theaters in Russia. It was a surf theater on Neri state. That was sort of like 300 hundred years ago. Em, so I had that in on my father side, or on my mother side, she was just a huge drama queen. So, you know.

And yet, you write in your book: "Even now my relationship with the audience is ambivalent. I’m vaguely embarrassed by the idea of being looked at."

Yes, yes, I just don't. Not all liked that to be looked at at all. They act / sort of disappearance to something. And I think that is sort of the case…

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0