Board logo

标题: [访谈录] 【整理】2008-04-10&-4-12 一天得吃多少片维生素 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2008-4-11 21:35     标题: 【整理】2008-04-10&-4-12 一天得吃多少片维生素

user posted image
Are Vitamins Necessary

Dietician Nancy Clark says food is a better source of vitamins than pills

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

整理人-----Hector

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Vargas and welcome to 20/20 in touch.

Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Doctor Tim Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

24-year-old graduate student Ashley Mason is the picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problem as she gets older.

Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. And it all sounds like a very good idea to me.

In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday.

Every week, I sort them into this sorter.

But Ashley is not a finale. Millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy a protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, glucosamine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication, while it’s not even really medication, I’m not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketbook that hurts. A student on a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. And since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of this stuff actually works, 20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine.

Doctor Eric Rimm of the Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety net against the less-than-perfect diet.

If you’re really on a generic mouthful vitamin which I think is probably enough for most people if you’re taking a supplement. The only thing where I would think there may be benefit would be taking from...er, will be taking vitamin D.

Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight gets your skin.

Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.

[ 本帖最后由 Hector 于 2008-8-3 18:51 编辑 ]
作者: ssw_07    时间: 2008-4-11 23:12     标题: home work

welcom to 20,20 in touch
try to find a way to cut back on your spending maybe you cans save all the bite of impliment .doctor geshion have a new describion for your phsical and financial health
24 years old students Athlening make a picture of health she does everthing possible to stay  that way she watch  her diet to excise everday and she takd subtance to solve problems and she can slove
staving befor they star take the pills before you get sick it sounds like a good idea to me 
in fact i Athle takes a nearlly a dozonse different pills every day
every week i sort of into this soda
but Athle is not for nnay millions pepole follow the rigiment  likd this . last year , american spend on diet 24.5 billion dollars on the diet of supplemant opening diprive the protection agains the whole range ablisence . it's Alley calling on to keep healthy on most advertisment ...........it is expensive but she belives it is an investment in her health
for many graduate students to be pay every moth for medication what kind of  medication i am not sick
phsicaily Athel feel fine it's a first  it's part of hers buget
a students not high bugete she is scraping togther thousand dollar a year for over suplement and since the menufactual still have to improve the sumas any of the to works 2020 taking all these pills is smart medicine at public health says a symbol advertisement can provide sort of saftey agaist the last perfect diet
if you really on the gymmarica more advertisement probaly most enough for the most people for taking supplement the only thing i was think that maybe manifite was taken by the vtimain D
vtimingD was so called sunshine vtiam when because it's me when sunlight heat your skin
every tissue and cell in your body need viterming D for max health

作者: tmd0402    时间: 2008-4-11 23:33

homework

Hello,I’m welcome to 2020 in touch.

Try to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplement you’ve been buy. Doctor J has a new proscription for your physical and financial health.

24 year old graduate student is a picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She works his diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplement to prevent health problem as she gets older.

? goes before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a good idea to me. In fact, A takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I sold them into this soda.

But actually not for A, millions of people follow this regimen like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illness. This what actually is coming on to keep healthy. A FV, fish oil, Boil, and ..It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

How many money for my graduate student to be paid every months for medication. For ?  even medication, I’m not sick. Physically, A feels fine, it’s a park for their hurts. But students do not take budget, she is scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements, and since the manufactors still have to improve to consumers , the ? of this stop actually works.

2020 ? out if she paying all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor a harvard school of public health says a simple m vitamin can provide a sort of safty against the last M perfect die. She rarely on a generic most of valuement. Which I think is properly enough for most people for taking an supplement. The only thing whatever I will think may be that benefit may be taken by vitamin D. vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight gets your skin. Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum help.

作者: AMountain    时间: 2008-4-12 02:15     标题: On tmd0402

Hello,I’m Elizabeth Vargas and welcome to 20/20 in touch.

Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Doctor J has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

24 year old graduate student Ashley Mason is a picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She works his diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problem as she gets older.

Stop rinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me. In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I sort them into this sorter.

But actually it's not for A, millions of people follow a regimen like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is coming on to keep her healthy. A multivitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, ** and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

For a lot many of our graduate students to be paying every month for medication. When decide even really medication, I'm not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pock of their hurts. But still not take a budget, she is scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. And since the manufacturers don't have to prove to consumers that any of these stuff actually works.

20/20 ? out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor a of Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multivitamin can't provide a sort of safty need against less than perfect diet. She really on a generic most of valuement, which I think is properly enough for most people for taking an supplement. The only thing whatever I will think may be that benefit may be taken by vitamin D. Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight hits your skin. Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.

作者: hourwork    时间: 2008-4-12 02:23

On    ssw_07     迟了一步,改为 Homework

Hello,I'm L.F.and welcome to 2020-in-touch.
         Try to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamins supplements you've been buying. Dr.Tim Jonson has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.
         24-year-old graduate student Essly Neson is the picture of health,she does everything possilbe to stay that way.She watches her diet,exercises every day,and she takes supplements to prevent health problems as she gets older.
         Stuffing goes before they start,take these pills before you get sick.And it all sounds like a very good idea to me.
         In fact,Essly takes nearly a dozen different pills every day.
         Every week,I sort them into this soda.
         But actually it's not for Essly,millions of people follow all regimen like this.Last year Americans spent 22.5 billion dollars on diet pill supplements,hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illness.This is what Essly is counting on to keep healthy,Multi Vitamine,Fish Oil,Flaxseed,Calcium,B Vitamines,Magnesium,* and vitamine E.It's expensive,but she believes it's an investment in health.
       How many money for a graduate student to be paid every month for medication. When it sign even really medication, I’m not sick  
       Physically Essly feels fine, it’s a * to their hurts.But students don't take budget. She’s scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements, and since the manufacturers don't have to prove consummers that any of this stuff actually works. 2020 * to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine.
       Dr.Eerl Grunm, the Havard school of public health says a simple multi vitamin can provide sort of safty yet against the less than perfect diet.
       it really on a generic most of the vitamin which I think it is properly enough for most people for taking a supplement.The only thing while I think that, maybe benefit would be taking through overly taking Vitamin D.
       Vitamin D,the so-called sunshine vitamine because it's made when sunlight heat your skin.

[ 本帖最后由 hourwork 于 2008-4-12 02:25 编辑 ]
作者: sylvia_qian    时间: 2008-4-12 13:55     标题: on AMountain

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Vargas and welcome to 20/20 in touch.

Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Doctor Tim Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

24 year old graduate student Ashley Mason is a picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problem as she gets older.

Stop crinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me. In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I sort them into this sorter.

But actually it's not for A, millions of people follow a regimen like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is coming on to keep her healthy. A multivitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, /// and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

For a lot many of our graduate students to be paying every month for medication. When decided even really medication, I'm not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pock of their hurts. But still not a tight budget, she is scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. And since the manufacturers don't have to prove to consumers that any of these stuff actually works.

20/20 ? out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor E.G. of Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multivitamin can't provide a sort of safety need against less than perfect diet. She really on a generic most of valuement, which I think is properly enough for most people for taking a supplement. The only thing where I will think there may be that benefit will be taken by vitamin D. Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight hits your skin. Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.

作者: Inuyasha1989    时间: 2008-4-12 14:14

On Amountain

Hello,I’m Elizabeth Vargas and welcome to 20/20 in touch.

Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending? maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Doctor J has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

24-year-old graduate student Ashley Mason is the picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problems as she gets older.

Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me. In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I sort them into this sorter.

But Ashley is not for a **, millions of people follow a regimen like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multivitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, Glucosamine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

For a lot many of our graduate students to be paying every month for medication. When decide even really medication, I'm not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocket that hurts. But still not on a tight budget, she is scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. And since the manufacturers don't have to prove to consumers that any of these stuff actually works.

20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor a of Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multivitamin can't provide a sort of safty net against the less-than-perfect diet. “She really on a generic multiplevitamine, which I think is probably enough for most people for taking an supplement. The only thing whatever I will think may be that benefit may be taken by vitamin D. Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight hits your skin. Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.

[ 本帖最后由 Inuyasha1989 于 2008-4-12 14:17 编辑 ]
作者: ssissia    时间: 2008-4-12 14:52

24-year-old graduate student Ashley Nason is a picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problem as she gets older.

Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me.”

“Every week, I store them into this order.”

But Ashley’s not a fenamy, millions of people follow a regument like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A Multi-vitamin, Fish oil, Flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitaminsMagnesium, Group-cosine and Vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

“How many money for my graduate student to be paid every month for medication. But aside even medication, I’m not sick.”

homework

改错人,下次注意。----johnsonchen688

Physically, Ashley feels fine, it’s her pocket that hurts. A student lives a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements, and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of these stuffs actually works.

20/20 set out to see her paying in all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard school of public health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safeties against a less than the perfect diet.

“She rarely on a generic most of valuement. Which I think is properly enough for most people for taking a supplement. The only thing whatever I will think may be that benefit may be taken by vitamin D.”

Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight gets your skin.

“Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.”

[ 本帖最后由 johnsonchen688 于 2008-4-12 19:50 编辑 ]
作者: lxwsdrz9999    时间: 2008-4-12 15:50     标题: on Inuyasha1989

24-year-old graduate student Ashley Mason is the picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problem as she gets older.

“Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me.”

“Every week, I sort them into this order.”

But Ashley’s not a Fenian, millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitaminsmagnesium, group-cosine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

How much money for the graduate students to be paid every month for medication, but aside even medication, I’m not sick.”

Physically, Ashley feels fine, it’s her pocket hurts. A student lives a tight budget; she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements, and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of these stuffs actually works.

20/20 set out to see her paying in all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard school of public health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safeties against a less than the perfect diet.

“She rarely on a generic most of valuement which I think is properly enough for most people for taking a supplement. The only thing whatever I will think may be that benefit may be taken by vitamin D.”

Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight gets your skin, “Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum help.”

作者: 多多笑了    时间: 2008-4-12 16:05     标题: Home Work

Hello, I am Elizabeth Vargas, and welcome to 20/20 in touch. Try to find a way to cut back on your spending? Maybe you could save on all those vitamin supplements you've been buying. Dr.Tin Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and finical health.

24-year-old graduate student Ashley Mason is a picture of healthy. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet and exercises every day and she takes supplements to prevent health problems as she gets older. Stop ring call before they start, take these pills before you get sick. it all sounds like a very good idea to me. in fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I thought them into this sorter.

But Ashley is not minority. Millions people follow a regiment like this. Last year, Americans spent 22.5b dollars on dietary supplements helping protection against the whole range of illnesses. This it what Ashley is pounding on, to keep healthy among the vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, b-vitamin, magnism, and vitamin E. it's expansive but she believes it is an investment in her health. Spent a lot of money from my graduate student to be pain every month for medication. But because of the medication, I am not sick. Physically, Ashley feels fine. it's a part than hurt. but it still not take buget,she is griping together a thousands dollars a year for all the supplements. and since the manufacturers don't have to prove the consumers that any of stuff actually works.20/20 set up to see taking all these pills is smart medicine.

Dr.Green from the Harvard school of public health said a sample multi-vitamin can't provide the sort of safety yet against the less than perfect diet. They really on a generic??.What I think that properly not enough for most people for taking supplement. The only thing what i think that maybe benefit will be taking vitamin d.

Vitamin d, so call sunshine vitamin, because it makes when the sunshine gets your skin. Every tissue and soul in your body needs vitamin d for mix help.

[ 本帖最后由 多多笑了 于 2008-4-12 16:13 编辑 ]
作者: sissiw    时间: 2008-4-12 16:41     标题: on lxwsdrz9999

“Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me.”

“Every week, I sort them into this order.”

But Ashley’s not a Fenian, millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitaminsmagnesium, group-cosine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

It’s a lot of money for the graduate students to be paid every month for medication, on a side even really medication, I’m not sick.”

Physically, Ashley feels fine, it’s her pocket that hurts. A student lives a tight budget; she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements, and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of these stuffs actually works.

20/20 set out to see her paying in all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard school of public health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safetiness against a-less-than-the-perfect diet.

“She rarely on a generic multivitamin which I think is properly enough for most people for taking a supplement. The only thing whatever I will think may be that benefit may be taken by vitamin D.”

Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight gets your skin, “Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.”

作者: ladyman83    时间: 2008-4-12 17:38

Homework

Elizabeth Vargas:“Hello, I’m Elizabeth Vargas. Welcome to 20/20 in touch. Try to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Dr. Tim Johnson for new prescription for your physical and financial health.”

Narrator:“24-year-old graduate student, Ashley Mason is a picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diets and exercises everyday and she takes supplements to prevent health problems as she gets older. ”

Ashley:“ Stop colds before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds a every good idea for me. ”

Narrator:“In fact Ashley takes a dozens of different pills everyday. ”

Ashley:“Every week I sort them into this sorter. ”

Narrator:“But Ashley is not ***. Millions of people follow her arrangement like this. Last year, Americas spent 23.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy a protection against whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy, A Multi-vitamin, Fish oil, Flaxseed oil, Calcium, B-vitamins, Magnesium, *** and Vitamin-E. It’s a expensive but she believes it’s an investment in her health. ”

Ashley:“It’s a lot of money for graduate students to be paying every month for medication. But I’m really satisfied in the medication, I’m not sick. ”

Narrator:“Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketport, their hurts. A student not take a budget, she *** together a thousand dollars a year for all year’s supplements. And since the manufactory still don’t have to improve consumers that any of their stuffs actually works. 20/20 set up to see if taking these pills is smart medicine. Dr, Hill Green, the Harvard school public health, says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety *** against a less than perfect diet. ”

Dr. Hill Green: “She’s really on a generic multiple vitamin which I think it’s properly enough for most people to take in a supplement. The only thing what I was thinking maybe benefit will be taken vitamin-D. ”

Narrator:“Vitamin-D, the so-called ‘sun shine vitamin’, because it’s made when sunlight get in your skin. ”

Dr.2:“Every issue and cell in your body needs vitamin-D for maximum health …” 似乎后面还应该有的说,感觉有没录完整的嫌疑。

作者: corrine辉    时间: 2008-4-12 18:19     标题: hw

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Vargas, welcome to 22 in touch. Try to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you could save on all those vitamin supplements you have been buying. Doctor Tim has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

24-year-old graduate student Ashley is the picture of health. He does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercise everyday, and she takes supplements to prevent health problems as she gets older. Stop wrinkle before they start, take these pills before you get sick. And it all sounds like a very good idea to me. In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I sort them into this souder

But Ashley is not , millions of people follow a regimen like this. Last year, Americans spend 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements , hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multivitamin ,fish oil, flaxseed oil ,calcium , B-vitamins ,magnesium, and vitamin-E . It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health. For what money a graduate student are paying a month for medication. I did not sign any of the medication, I’m not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocket port that hurts. A student with tight budget, she is scraping together 1000 dollar a year for all her supplements. And since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers any of these staff actually works, 22 are taking all these pills are smart medicine.

Doctor , the Harvard school public health ,says, a simple multivitamin can provide a sort of safetiness against the less than perfect diet. If you are really on an generic , what I think is proper enough for most people to take supplement, the only thing I think maybe, benefit will be taking vitamin-D.

Vitamin-D, the so called sunshine vitamin , because it made when the sunlight get your skin. Every tissue and cell in your body need vitamin D for maximum health.

作者: Julie_R    时间: 2008-4-12 20:48

on sissiw

Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me.

Every week, I sort them into this order.

But Ashley is not a fanatic. Millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, glucosamine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication, when it’s not even really medication, I’m not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketbook that hurts. A student on a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of this stuff actually works, 20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine.

Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety net against the-less-than-perfect diet.

If you’re really on a generic mouthful vitamin, which I think is probably enough for most people if you’re taking a supplement, the only thing, well I would think, that may be benefit would be taking vitamin D.

Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight hits your skin.

作者: happyzhenzhen    时间: 2008-4-12 23:43     标题: homework

homework:

hello,i'm Elizebeth Vargas and welcome to 2020in touch .Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending,maybe u can save on all those vitamin supplyments u've been buy Dr,..has a new prescription for ur physical  and finacial health.
24 year old  graduate students Ashley Mason is a picture of health ,she does everything possible to stay that way.She watched her diet and exercises everyday and she take supplyments to prevent health problems as she gets old.
"Stop wrinkles before this start,take this pills before you get sick and it all sound a good idea to me .".In fact Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday."every week i sort them in to this sorter."But Ashley is not {fanicamy?/},millions of people follows a ..,ment like this.Lat year,American spent 22.5billion dollars on dietary supplyments hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illness.This is what .. is coming on  to keep her healthy multi vitamin,fish oil,flaxseed oil,calcuim,b-vitamin,magnesium,,,and vitamin E.It's expensive but she believes it's an investment in her health."It's a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication it's not even an medication,i'm not sick."Physically Ashley feels fine it's a pockets she,, a student not tighten burget she is {sciping} together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplyments and since the manufacture don't have to prove to cusomers that any of this stuff actully works.2020 experts said :if taking all these pills is smarter medicine?Dr,,,of Harward school of pubilic health says a simple multal vitamin can provied a sort of safety net  against the less and unprefect  diet ."what i think is probably enough for most of the people to taking a supplyment the only thing we are thinking is ,maybe benifit by taking vitamin D." it really on a generic most of the vitamin which I think it is properly enough for most people for taking a supplement.The only thing while I think that, maybe benefit would be taking through overly taking Vitamin D the  so called sunshine vitamin because it is made when sunlight heat your skin."Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maxmun health.

作者: 笨鸟追日    时间: 2008-4-13 10:33

Homework:

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Vargas and welcome to 20/20 in touch. Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Doctor Tim Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me. In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I sort them into this order.

But Ashley is not a fanatic. Millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, glucosamine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication, when it’s not even really medication, I’m not sick. Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketbook that hurts. A student on a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of this stuff actually works, 20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety net against the-less-than-perfect diet.

If you’re really on a generic mouthful vitamin, which I think is probably enough for most people if you’re taking a supplement, the only thing, well I would think, that may be benefit would be taking vitamin D.

Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight hits your skin.

作者: doggybag    时间: 2008-4-13 10:55     标题: on Julie_R

Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me.

Every week, I sort them into this order.

But Ashley is not a finale. Millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, glucosamine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication,
when besides it’s not even medication, I’m not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketbook that hurts. A student on a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of this stuff actually works, 20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is a smart analysis.

Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety net against the-less-than-perfect diet.

If you’re really on a generic mouthful vitamin, which I think is probably enough for most people if you’re taking a supplement, the only thing, well I would think, there may be /benefit would be taking vitamin D.

作者: 860108tyy    时间: 2008-4-13 12:01

Homework

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Far. Welcome to 20-20 IN Touch.

Try to find a way to cut back on your spending? Maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplement even by. Doctor Tim Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and financial help.

24-year-old A. is the picture of health. He does everything possible to stay that way. He watches his diet, exercises everyday and he takes supplements to prevent health problems as he gives //.

Stop // before the start, take these pills before you get sick and it all sounds like a very good idea to me.

In fact, Ashlie actually takes a dozen different pills every day.

Every week sort them into this order.

But Ashlie was not a finally, millions of people follow her vitamin like these. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplement, hoping to buy protections against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashlie is counting on to keep her healthy—a multi-vitamin, fish oil, // fexi oil, cosine, vitamin’s M, v and vitamin D. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

So what the money for an graduated student to be paid every month for medication. When I decided to take the medication, I’m not sick.

Physically, Ashlie feels fine. It’s the pocket that hurts. A student on a tight budget she spent together a 1,000 dollars a year for all the supplements. And since the manufactures don’t have to prove consumers that they any of these drug actually work. Is smart medicine. S. Green with the Harward public health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide the sort of safety net than the against the least perfect diet.

To really on a gymnastic multi-vitamin what I think is probably enough for most people to take in the supplement. The only thing what I was thinking that maybe benefit will be taken by vitamin D. Vitamin D, the so-call sun vitamin because is made when sunlight hits the skin.

作者: 丑女贝蒂    时间: 2008-4-13 13:29

hw

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Vargas and welcome to 20/20 in touch. Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Doctor Tim Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

24-year-old graduate student Ashley Mason is the picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problems as she gets older.Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me.In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday.Every week, I sort them into this order.

It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication, when it’s not even really medication, I’m not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketbook that hurts. A student on a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of this stuff actually works, 20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine.Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety net against the-less-than-perfect diet.

If you’re really on a generic mouthful vitamin, which I think is probably enough for most people if you’re taking a supplement, the only thing well I would think, that may be benefit would be taking vitamin D.

Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight hits your skin.Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.

作者: anise    时间: 2008-4-13 21:30

HW

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Bargas. Welcome to 2020 in touch.

Try to find a way to cut back on your spending.  Maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve buy.

Dr. Tim Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and financial health.

24-year-old graduate student, Ashley , is a picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday and she picks supplements to prevent health problems as she can ?.

Stop brinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds a every good idea to me.

In fact Ashley takes a dozen of different pills everyday.

Every week I sort them into this sorter.

Financial is not a fanany. Millions of people follow regime like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against a whole range of illness. This is what Ashley is coming on to keep healthy. Multi vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, Magnesium, ? and Vitamin E. It’s expensive. But she believes it’s an investment in her health.

It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication. But it’s not even medication. I am not sick.

Physically Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocket to get hurts. A student not a tight budget. She’s greeping together thousands of dollars a year for all the supplements. And since the manufactories don’t have to prove to consumers that any of these stuff works, 2020 ? taking all these pills as smart medicine.

Dr. ? at Harvard university public health school says a simple multi vitamin can provide sort of safety net against less perfect diet.

If you are really on a genetic multiable vitamin, which I think it’s probably enough for most of people of taking supplements. The only thing I were thinking maybe benefit would be taking vitamin D.

Vitamin D is so-called “sunshine vitamin” because it’s made when sunlight enters skin. Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.          

作者: similel    时间: 2008-4-13 21:42     标题: homework

Hello, I’m Elizabeth Vargas and welcome to 20/20 in touch. Trying to find a way to cut back on your spending, maybe you can save on all those vitamin supplements you’ve been buying. Doctor Tim Johnson has a new prescription for your physical and financial health. 24-year-old graduate student Ashley Mason is the picture of health. She does everything possible to stay that way. She watches her diet, exercises everyday. And she takes supplements to prevent health problems as she gets older. Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. It all sounds like a very good idea to me. In fact, Ashley takes nearly a dozen different pills everyday. Every week, I sort them into this sorter. But Ashley is not a fanatic. Millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, glucosamine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health. It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication, when it’s not even really medication, I’m not sick. Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketbook that hurts. A student on a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. and since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of this stuff actually works, 20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is smart medicine. Doctor Eric Rime of the Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety net against the-less-than-perfect diet. If you’re really on a generic mouthful vitamin, which I think is probably enough for most people if you’re taking a supplement, the only thing, well I would think, that maybe benefit would be taking vitamin D. Vitamin D, the so-called sunshine vitamin because it’s made when sunlight hits your skin. Every tissue and cell in your body needs vitamin D for maximum health.
作者: Hector    时间: 2008-8-3 18:48

On doggybag

==========

Stop wrinkles before they start. Take these pills before you get sick. And it all sounds like a very good idea to me.

Every week, I sort them into this sorter.

But Ashley is not a finale. Millions of people follow a regiment like this. Last year American spent 22.5 billion dollars on dietary supplements, hoping to buy a protection against the whole range of illnesses. This is what Ashley is counting on to keep her healthy. A multi-vitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, calcium, B-vitamins, magnesium, glucosamine and vitamin E. It’s expensive, but she believes it’s an investment in her health.

It’s a lot of money for a graduate student to be paying every month for medication, while it’s not even really medication, I’m not sick.

Physically, Ashley feels fine. It’s her pocketbook that hurts. A student on a tight budget, she's scraping together a thousand dollars a year for all her supplements. And since the manufactures don’t have to prove to consumers that any of this stuff actually works, 20/20 set out to see if taking all these pills is / smart medicine.

Doctor Eric Rimm of the Harvard School of Public Health says a simple multi-vitamin can provide a sort of safety net against the less-than-perfect diet.

If you’re really on a generic mouthful vitamin which I think is probably enough for most people if you’re taking a supplement. The only thing where I would think there may be benefit would be taking from...er, will be taking vitamin D.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0