Board logo

标题: [影片快递] 【整理】2008-06-01 Smart People 聪明人 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2008-5-31 15:27     标题: 【整理】2008-06-01 Smart People 聪明人

Movie Minutes:(41)中年丧妻的大学教授虽然做学问时沉着老练,但在情感和家庭问题上则一筹莫展,直到他重新遇上了曾经的学生珍妮特

电信下载1:
Video download         Mp3 download

电信下载2:
Video download         Mp3 download

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

听写事项: 只需听写旁白影评部分,电影原声作为欣赏即可,不必听写。

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理稿】

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from the script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Juno's Ellen Page, but it's all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh.

He's a widower with two grown children and he is a first-class contrarian and curmudgeon.

The character's name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. He's shopping around an unpublishable manuscript, attacking every other school of critical thought in the universe, and he's just basically a grouchy contrarian guy.

He has two grown children, one of them, who lives with him, his daughter, a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.

One day, his adopted brother, Chuck, that's Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just generally be a nuisance.

Also complicating Lawrence's life are the romance that he strikes up with a former student who is now an emergency room doctor. She's played by Sarah Jessica Parker.

Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot--it doesn't really matter as much as the characters. It's a wonderful collection of highly idiosyncratic, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you can still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions--how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist of for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimentality, and with a real feel for how people act, and talk and behave around each other.

[ 本帖最后由 sharpenxu 于 2008-6-7 09:58 编辑 ]
作者: sunsetaway    时间: 2008-5-31 19:11

homework;;

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from a script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive chas includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Junos Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor … in Pittsburgh.

He’s a widower with two grown children and his first class contrarian and curmudgeon.

Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. His sharp-around and unpublishable manuscript is attacking every other school of critical from universe, and he just basically a grouch contrarian guy.

His two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.

One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and is generally be ….

Also complicating in Lawrence’s life are the romance he strikes up with his former student who is now an emergency room doctor. She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker.

Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly … credit, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you’ll still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimental …. With a real feel for how people act, talk and behave around each other.

[ 本帖最后由 sunsetaway 于 2008-5-31 19:18 编辑 ]
作者: melody_w    时间: 2008-5-31 19:23

Homework

The guy chase me,i kinda difense,totally blur

Grace,now if i don't get the professor score,at least i have someone to blame.

It's smart people,it's comedy directed by Noon Murol from the script by Mark Paulrey,it's impressive cast includes Toms Hittingchurch,Sara Jessica Parker,and Juno Allen Page,but it's all really anchored by Dannis Quide,who plays middle-aged english professor Carnege Miller in Pesterburg

I..I revent USA,and at first i condiser giving a higher digree but i then i /them merciuous deck.

He is widower with 2 growing children and he is first-class /,

I should been more diplomatic /procedure professor

Tactor is named Laurens Weatherhold,he teachs victorian licturature,he shopping around,an unpublishing boor man its scripted attacking every other school of critical thoughts in universe,Annie is just bacially around she-contrivering guy

I have a little of my date in a while

He has 2 growing children,one of them who lives with him is his daughter,high school senior, played by Allen Pages

We're gonna say this is a perfect house way,i mean,daughter

I know,yeah,if by perfect you mean not retired,slush suffering from inservanable creditcard debt.then yes,i'm in deep perfect

One day his daughter's brother Chalk,that's Toms Hittingchurch,shows up sleeping on his couch,try to borrow money,it's generally being a new sense

I am owing a loan of cash right now

Also complicating Laurens' life are the romance he strikes up the former student who is now a emergency room doctor,she is played by Jessica Parker

Hey

Is the doctor your friend,right

Is it the doctor's brother,right

Now the real charming of this moive is that the plot it doesn't really matter as much as characters,it's wonderful collection of highly idious credit,mildy ridiculous,but very real and ultimately touching and sympathetic people,and part of plain of smart people lose that,no matter how smart you are or thinking you are,can still have troule navagating the most basic decision or choices in your life,and no matter how far along in your life you get you still face the basic question how will you be acting,who you gonna be,how you gonna relate the people around you,what is the happiness gonna consist of you,and what makes this moive i think unusually rich and subtle it that they face these questions without predetermed answers,without lots of sense of mentality

Don't forget,i am sorry,i love you

We'll real feel how people act and talk and behave around you

I love you too,man.

作者: tianxia9890    时间: 2008-5-31 21:01     标题: ON sunsetaway

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from a script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Junos Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor … in Pittsburgh.

He’s a widower with two grown children and his first-class contrarian and curmudgeon.

Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. His sharp in around and unpublishable manuscript is attacking every other school of critical form of  universe, and he just basically a grouchy contrarian guy.

His has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter in a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.

One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just  generally be a nonsense.

Also complicating in Lawrence’s life are the romance he strikes up with his former student who is now an emergency room doctor. She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker.

Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly … credit, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching these sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you could still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimental XXX…. With a real feel for how people act, talk and behave around each other.

[ 本帖最后由 tianxia9890 于 2008-5-31 21:02 编辑 ]
作者: lhqlyw    时间: 2008-5-31 22:42     标题: on tianxia9890

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from a script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Junos Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor … in Pittsburgh.

He’s a widower with two grown children and he is a first-class contrarian and curmudgeon.

Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. His sharp in around and unpublishable manuscriptattacking every other school of critical from the universe, and he just basically a grouchy contrarian guy.

His has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter in去掉, a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.

One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just  generally be a nuisance.

Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly idiomatic credit, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you could still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimentality. With a real feel for how people act, talk and behave around each other.

[ 本帖最后由 Alick 于 2008-6-2 00:18 编辑 ]
作者: beatbill    时间: 2008-6-1 06:43     标题: copyright

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from a script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Junos Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor … in Pittsburgh. He’s a widower with two grown children and his first-class contrarian and curmudgeon. Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. His sharp in around and unpublishable manuscript is attacking every other school of critical form of universe, and he just basically a grouchy contrarian guy. His has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter in a high school senior, played by Ellen Page. One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just generally be a nonsense. Also complicating in Lawrence’s life are the romance he strikes up with his former student who is now an emergency room doctor. She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker. Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly … credit, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching these sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you could still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimental XXX…. With a real feel for how people act, talk and behave around each other.
作者: 文丽丽文wl    时间: 2008-6-1 10:03

hw

He’s a widower with two grown children and he is a first-class contrarian and urmudgeon. Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. His sharp in around and unpublishable manuscript,attacking every other school of critical from the universe, and he just basically a grouchy contrarian guy. 

His has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter, a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.  One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just  generally be a nuisance.Also complicating in Lawrence’s life are the romance he strikes up with his former student who is now an emergency room doctor.

She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker. Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly idiomatic credit, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you could still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life.

And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimentality. With a real feel for how people act, talk and behave around each other.

[ 本帖最后由 文丽丽文wl 于 2008-6-1 10:05 编辑 ]
作者: 中南海122    时间: 2008-6-1 10:52     标题: home

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from a script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Junos Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor … in Pittsburgh. He’s a widower with two grown children and he is a first-class contrarian and urmudgeon. Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. His sharp in around and unpublishable manuscript,attacking every other school of critical from the universe, and he just basically a grouchy contrarian guy. His has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter, a high school senior, played by Ellen Page. One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just generally be a nuisance.Also complicating in Lawrence’s life are the romance he strikes up with his former student who is now an emergency room doctor. She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker. Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly idiomatic credit, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you could still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimentality. With a real feel for how people act, talk and behave around each other.
作者: Julie_R    时间: 2008-6-1 20:47

homework

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from the script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Juno’s Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh. 

He’s a widower with two grown children and he is a first-class contrarian and curmudgeon.

The character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. He’s shopping around an unpublishable manuscript, attacking every other school of critical from the universe, and he’s just basically a grouchy contrarian guy. 

His has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter, a high school senior, played by Ellen Page. 

One day, his adopted brother, Chuck, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just generally be a nuisance.

Also complicating Lawrence’s life are the romance that he strikes up with a former student who is now an emergency room doctor. She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker.

Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot--it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly idiosyncratic, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you can still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far along in life you get, you still face these basic questions--how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist of for you. And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimentality, and with a real feel for how people act, and talk and behave around each other.

作者: shanjason    时间: 2008-6-2 18:24

on lhqlyw

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from a script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Junos Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor at Carnegie Mellon(卡耐基梅隆大学) in Pittsburgh.

Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. He's shopping around an unpublishable manuscript,attacking every other school of critical from the universe, and he's just basically a grouchy contrarian guy.

He has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.

One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just  generally be a nuisance.

Also complicating /Lawrence’s life are the romance he strikes up with his former student who is now an emergency room doctor. She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker.

Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly idiosyncratic, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people.

And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you could still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far or long in life you get, you still face these basic questions, how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist of you.

And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimentality. With a real feel for how people act and talk and behave around each other.

作者: jjmm    时间: 2008-6-2 20:43     标题: on shanjason

添油加醋

“…and the guy chased me, I can’t defense, sort of blur”

“Question now, if I don’t get the perfect score, as least I have someone to blame.”

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murro, from a script by Mark Poirier. Its impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jessica Parker and Junos Ellen Page, but it’s all really anchored by Dennis Quaid who plays a middle-aged English professor at Carnegie Mellon(卡耐基梅隆大学) in Pittsburgh.

“I, I reread your essay, and, at first, I considered giving it a higher grade, but then I decided there’s some**”

“I should have been a more diplomatic and less * professor…”

Character’s name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches Victorian literature. He's sharping around an unpublishable manuscriptattacking every other school of critical thought in the universe, and he's just basically a grouchy contrarian guy.

“I haven’t been on a date in a while, …”

He has two grown children, one of them who lives with him, his daughter a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.

“I’m gonna say you’re a perfect housewife, I mean daughter.”

“Oh, yes, if by perfect you mean not retarded/suffering from insurrounable credit card debt, then, yes, I’m indeed perfect.”

One day, his adopted brother, Chuk, that’s Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, try to borrow money, and just generally being a nuisance.

“I’m among the low in cash right now...”

Also complicating Lawrence’s life are the romance that he strikes up with his former student who is now an Emergency Room doctor. She’s played by Sarah Jessica Parker.

“Hi!”

“You’re the doctor girlfriend, right?”

“You’re the adopted brother, right?”

Now the real charm of this movie is that the plot – it doesn’t really matter as much as the characters. It’s a wonderful collection of highly idiosyncratic, mildly ridiculous but very real and ultimately very touching and sympathetic people.

And part of the point of Smart People is that, no matter how smart you are or think you are, you could still have trouble navigating the most basic decisions and choices in your life. And no matter how far or long in life you get, you still face these basic questions, how are you gonna act, who are you gonna be, how are you gonna relate to the people around you, what is happiness gonna consist of you.

And what makes this movie, I think, unusually rich and subtle is that it faces these questions without predetermined answers, without a lot of sentimentality.

“Don’t forget, I’m sorry, I love you!”             

With a real feel for how people act and talk and behave around each other.

“I love you too, man.”

作者: katherinekailu    时间: 2008-6-3 22:59     标题: homework

Smart People is a new comedy directed by Noam Murrot from the script by Mark Party.It's impressive cast includes Thomas Haden Church, Sarah Jeccia Parker and Junos Ellen Page.It's really anchored by Dannis Quade, who plays a mid-aged English professor in Carnady Millon in Pitsburgh.

He is a widower with two grown-up children and his is a first-class contrarian and conmdgeon.

Character's name is Lawrence Wetherhold. He teaches victorian literature. He shopping around unpublishable manuscript attacking every other school of critical from universe, and he basically a grouch contrarian guy.

He has two two groun-up children, one of them, Ilizory Thin,his daughter, a high school senior, played by Ellen Page.

One day, his adopted brother Chark, that's Thomas Haden Church, shows up to sleep on his couch, trys to borrow money and just generally be amuse sense.

Also complicating Lawrence's life are the romance scenes he strikes up with his former student who is right now the emergency room doctor. She is played by Sarah Jeccica Parker.

Well, the real charm of this movie is that plot-it doesn't really matter as much as the characters. It's a wonderful collection of highly ...credit, mild ridiculus but a very real, ultmately very touching and sympathetic people. And part of the point of Smart People is that no matter how smart you areor think you are,you can still have trouble navigating the most basic decision in making choices in you life. And no matter how far along in life you gonna get, you still faces these basic questions: How are you gonna act?Who you could be?How you gonna relate to the people around you?What is the happiness gonna consist for you?And what makes the movie, I think,are unually rich and subtle, is that faces these questions without pre-determinant answers, without a lot of sentimentalities, with the real feel how people act, and talk, and behave around each other.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0