Board logo

标题: [影片快递] 【整理】2008-06-15 My Blueberry Nights 蓝莓之夜 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2008-6-14 19:50     标题: 【整理】2008-06-15 My Blueberry Nights 蓝莓之夜

Movie Minutes:(43)被男友抛弃后,伊丽莎白借着蓝莓派的美味发泄心中的悲伤和失落,逐渐走上因怀疑爱情而展开的长途跋涉之旅。王家卫首部英语片

电信下载1:
Video download         Mp3 download

电信下载2:
Video download         Mp3 download

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

听写事项: 只需听写旁白影评部分,电影原声作为欣赏即可,不必听写。

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理稿】

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar wai, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what to American viewers will be more familiar landscapes, and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her featured film debut across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth -- it's not clear exactly what. In addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis, and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Norah Jones character runs into in Nevada, and back home in New York there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always blueberry pie and late night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there really isn't much of one. This is more about Wong Kar wai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that have worked in his other movies that don't quite work here. It's partly because the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of a grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion.

It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and country and western clichés strung together and given a kind of a smoky atmospheric shape. This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

[ 本帖最后由 sharpenxu 于 2008-6-21 18:09 编辑 ]
作者: 木木升日    时间: 2008-6-14 21:29     标题: homework

电脑上没有word,麻烦大家了

My Blueberry Nights is the first English language feature, directed by Wang Kar Wai, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in HongKong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what you American viewers will be more familiar landscapes and a fuzzy young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut.

Across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth. It's not clear exactly what. In addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weisz who plays a trounbled woman in Memphis and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Jone's character runs into in Nevada. And back home in New York, there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always a blueberry pie and late night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there isn't really much of this one.This is more about Wang Kar Wai's usual sensation of longing and kind of defuse slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that have worked. And it's a movie that don't quite work here. It's partly because the American landscape in the English language might not be the most confortable, visal or oral idiom for him. It's also because there is not really anafe of a grounding in a story or in character is irrecognizable or emotion. It's like a lot of racism blueism in country and western cliches, estranged together and given a kind of a smoky atmosphere shape. This movie is lovely to look at and it's not unpleasant to sit through but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

作者: 20080310    时间: 2008-6-14 21:36     标题: HW

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar Wei whose beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in HongKong in the 1960s.This movie takes place in what American viewers would be more familiar landscapes and follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut.

Across the country in search of something love,romance,meaning,truth,it's not clear exactly what.But an edition to Ms.Jones,there's Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis and there's Natalie Portman as a gambler who then Norah Jone's character runs into in Nevada.And that common New York,there's Jude Law who runs a cafe whereas always blueberry pie and late-night conversation.

If I haven't told you much about the proud of its movies because they really isn't much of one,this is more about Wong Kar Wei's usual * of longing and kind of diffuse slightly repressed eroticism might all the things that have worked in other movie's they don't quite work here,it's partly because the American landscape in the english language might not be the most comfortable,visual or oral idiom for him.It's also because there's not really enough of grounding in a story are in characters,are in recognizable emotion.

It's * a lot of resentment blues in country in western *,strong together and given a kind of smoky atomsphere shape.This movie is lovely to look at,and it's not unpleasant to sit through,but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and on satisfy at the end.

作者: ktdid    时间: 2008-6-14 22:12

on 头贴

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar-wai, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what you American viewers will be more familiar landscapes, and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth -- it's not clear exactly what. In addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis, and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Norah Jones character runs into in Nevada, and back home in New York there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always \ blueberry pie and late night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there really isn't much of \ one. This is more about Wong Kar-wai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that have worked in his other movies just don't quite work here. It's partly because the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visul or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of a grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion.

It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and country and western cliches strung togher and given a kind of a smoky atmospheric shape. This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

作者: rolily8293    时间: 2008-6-14 22:50     标题: Homework

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wang Kar Wei,who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beauitful treatmetns of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what you American viewers will be more familiar landscapes,and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut across the country in search of something: love,romance,meaning,truth--it's not clear exactly what. In addition to Ms.Jones,there is Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis,and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Narah Johns character runs into in Nevada and back home in New York. there is Jude Law how runs a cafe where there is always blueberry pie and late night conversations. If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there really isn't much of it. This is more about Wong Kar-wai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that have worked in his other movies just don't quite work here. It's partly because the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of a grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion. It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and country and western cliches strung togher and given a kind of a smoky atmosphere shape. This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.
作者: 春山烟雨杯    时间: 2008-6-14 23:22

on ktdid

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar Wai, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what to American viewers will be more familiar landscapes, and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth -- it's not clear exactly what. In addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis, and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Norah Jones’ character runs into in Nevada, and back home in New York there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always blueberry pie and late-night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there really isn't much of one. This is more about Wong Kar Wai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that have worked in his other movies just don't quite work here. It's partly because the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of a grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion.

It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and country and western clichés strung together and given a kind of a smoky atmospheric shape. This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

作者: lxwsdrz9999    时间: 2008-6-15 09:48     标题: homework

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar Wai, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what to American viewers will be more familiar landscapes, and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut, across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth -- it's not clear exactly what.

An addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weise who plays a troubled woman in Memphis, and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Norah Jones’ character runs into in Nevada, and back home in New York there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always blueberry-pie and late-night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie because there really isn't much of one, this is more about Wong Kar Wai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that have worked in his other movies that don't quite work here. It's partly because the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion.

It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and country and western clichés strung together and given a kind of a smoky atmospheric shape.

This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

作者: wenjing255    时间: 2008-6-15 11:40     标题: On ktdid

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar wei, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what you American viewers will be more familiar landscapes, and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut, across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth -- it's not clear exactly what. In addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis, and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Norah Jones' character runs into in Nevada, and back home in New York there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always blueberry pie and late-night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there really isn't much of one. This is more about Wong Kar wei's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that worked in his other movies it don't quite work here. It's partly because the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of a grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion.

It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and countries in western cliches strung togher and given a kind of a smoky atmospheric shape. This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

作者: Intoxicating    时间: 2008-6-15 18:04

Homework Pick one, Those belong to a young Kehu, and thy even not believe they were gonna spend the rest of their life together, What would happen? Well I thought, things heavily of time happens, it's pretty much always the case, more always. My blueberry night is the first english language feature directed by Wang Ka'wai, he is celebrated by some film critics his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1970s. This movie takes place in what American viewers will be more familiar landscapes, and it falls a yound woman played by the singer-Norah Jones, in her feature film debut, Gyson just want to give her a reason, across the country in search of something, love, romance, meaning, truth. It's not clear exactly what. Honey, we're, we're separated. In addition to Ms Jones, there is Rachel Whites, who plays a trouble woman in Manfers, and there is natally important man as a gambler who ignored Norah Jones's character, runs to in the plot. Hello, hot, You forgot tip the waitress. And back home in New York, there is Joelark, who runs a cafe, where there is always blueberry pie and late night conversation. Th apple pie are always completely gone. If I haven't tell you much the plot of this movie because it really isn't much a one, this is more about Wang Kawai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse slightly repressed eroticism and all the things that work his other movies, don't quite work here. it's partly because, the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable, visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there is not really enough of grounding in the story or in characters' unrecognizable emotion. So what's wrong with blueberry pie? It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and country western cliches strung together and give in a kind of smoky atmosphere and shape. I wanna a piece. This movie is lovely to look at and it's not unpleasant to sit throught but it leads you to feel a kind of empty and unsatisfied of the end. [ 本帖最后由 Intoxicating 于 2008-6-15 18:12 编辑 ]
作者: toyworld    时间: 2008-6-15 20:13

ON wenjing255

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar wai, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what,to American viewers, will be more familiar landscapes, and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut, across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth -- it's not clear exactly what.

And in addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis, and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Norah Jones' character runs into in Nevada, and back home in New York there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always blueberry pie and late-night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there really isn't much of one. This is more about Wong Kar wai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that had worked in his other movies, they don't quite work here. It's partly because that the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of a grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion.

It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and countries in western cliches strung togher and given a kind of a smoky atmospheric shape. This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

作者: 丑女贝蒂    时间: 2008-6-16 21:00

hw

My Blueberry Nights is the first English-language feature directed by Wong Kar wai, who's beloved by some film critics for his sumptuous and beautiful treatments of life in Hong Kong in the 1960s. This movie takes place in what, to American viewers, will be more familiar landscapes, and it follows a young woman played by the singer Norah Jones in her feature film debut, across the country in search of something: love, romance, meaning, truth -- it's not clear exactly what.

And in addition to Ms. Jones, there is Rachel Weisz who plays a troubled woman in Memphis, and there is Natalie Portman as a gambler who the Norah Jones' character runs into in Nevada, and back home in New York there is Jude Law who runs a cafe where there is always blueberry pie and late-night conversations.

If I haven't told you much about the plot of this movie, it's because there really isn't much of one. This is more about Wong Kar wai's usual sensation of longing and a kind of diffuse, slightly repressed eroticism, and all the things that had worked in his other movies, they don't quite work here. It's partly because that the American landscape and the English language might not be the most comfortable visual or oral idiom for him. It's also because there's not really enough of a grounding in the story or in characters or in recognizable emotion.

It's like a lot of rhythm and blues and countries in western cliches strung togher and given a kind of a smoky atmospheric shape. This movie is lovely to look at, and it's not unpleasant to sit through, but it leaves you feeling kind of empty and unsatisfied at the end.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0