Board logo

标题: [NPR] 【整理】2008npr-09-26&09-28 从青梅竹马到白首偕老 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2008-9-30 17:50     标题: 【整理】2008npr-09-26&09-28 从青梅竹马到白首偕老

user posted image

Wise's Guy

96-year-old Anna Wise remembers dating her husband in an interview with her daughter, Mary in Sandy Spring, Maryland.

user posted image

【电信用户1】 下载

【电信用户2】 下载

【网通/教育网用户】 下载

【迅雷高速下载】 下载

点击进入NPR整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理】--By Sasha

Support for NPR Podcasts comes from Vanguard offering investments designed to help individuals, institutions and advisors reach their long term financial goals, 1888 Vanguard.

StoryCorps is made possible through funding from State Farm, the Atlantic philanthropies and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and most importantly, through the support of participants and listeners like you nationwide.

Welcome to the StoryCorps Podcast, Anna Wise and her daughter Mary recorded their interview in Sandy Spring, Maryland. Anna talked about her husband Joseph and the story of their love that spanned nearly 80 years.

I knew  papa when we were children. I was 8 and he was 11, and I was madly in love with the man. I thought surely that I would marry him when I was old enough.

So how did you go about begging him?

Well, I have, I was sassy(厚脸皮的), I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and winked an eye or two, now and then…

Do you remember your first date?

Yes, I remember that day took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go, there or anywhere else. We danced the night a while, We went to speed kisses, We did all of things  are not supposed to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We just sort of agree to that it was time to get married.

What year was that?

This was  1933.

And what was the day?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess I don't  remember.

November the 11th!

November the 11th, correct.

Tell me about taking care of papa when he got sick.

Well, your father was diagnosed to a diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him anyway. We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then when he looked up the blue sky, he think, it’s gonna be all right.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrops in Sandy Spring, Maryland.

To see photos and make reservation for your own interview, visit storycorps.net. Major support for StoryCorps is provided by State Farm and by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at loveandforgive.org. All StroyCorps interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorps on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition.

For this StoryCorps Podcast this is Michael Grafflo. Thanks for listening.

Support for his Podcast comes from Acura, featuring the completely redesigned Acura TSX with the available navigation featuring dynamic traffic rerouting at Acura.com.

[ 本帖最后由 sasha_lu 于 2009-3-4 20:34 编辑 ]
作者: 青黄不接    时间: 2008-9-30 23:03     标题: hw

Support for NPR Podcast comes from Vanguard offering investment designed to help individuals, institutions and advisors reach their long term financial goals, 1888 Vanguard.

StoryCorp is made possible through funding from State Farm, the Atlantic philanthropies and corporation for public broadcasting, and most importantly, through the support of participants and listeners like you nation wide.

Welcome to the StoryCorp Podcast, Anna Wise and her daughter Mary recorded their in Sandy Spring, Maryland. Anna talked about her husband Joseph in the story of their love that spanned nearly 80 years.

I knew your papa at we were children. I was 8 and he was 11, and I was badly in love with the man. I thought surely that I would marry him when I was old enough.

So how do you go about bagging him?  

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and win * two doll and then…

Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go. There are anywhere outs. We danced the night away. We went to speak this. We did a lot of things that you are supposed to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We do sort of agree it was time to get married.

What you with that?

As soon as * 3.

And what was the date?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess * November…

November 11th!

Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took * away. We never know what disease are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he live to be 97, and sometimes he wandered why, but then he look up into the blue sky, I think, it’s gonna to be alright.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrop in Sandy Spring, Maryland. To see photos and make reservation for own your own interview, visit storycrop.net.

Major support for StoryCorp is provided by State Farm and by the cooperation for public broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at loveandforgive.org.

All StroyCorp interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorp on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition. For this StoryCorp Podcast this is Michal Grafflo.  Thanks for listening.

作者: szbangela    时间: 2008-10-1 00:36     标题: on 青黄不接

Support for NPR Podcast comes from Vanguard offering investment designed to help individuals, institutions and advisors reach their long term financial goals, 1888 Vanguard.

StoryCorp is made possible through funding from State Farm, the Atlantic philanthropies and corporation for public broadcasting, and most importantly, through the support of participants and listeners like you nationwide.

Welcome to the StoryCorp Podcast, Anna Wise and her daughter Mary recorded their interview in Sandy Spring, Maryland. Anna talked about her husband Joseph in the story of their love that spanned nearly 80 years.

I knew your papa at we were children. I was 8 and he was 11, and I was badly in love with the man. I thought surely that I would marry him when I was old enough.

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and winned one or two dollars then…

Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go. There or  anywhere else. We danced the night away. We went to speak like this. We did all that are not supposed to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We do sort of agreed it was time to get married.

What year was that?

As soon as 1933.

And what was the date?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess * November…

November 11th!

Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him away. We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then he looked up into the blue sky, I think, it’s gonna / be alright.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrop in Sandy Spring, Maryland. To see photos and make reservation for / your own interview, visit storycrop.net. Major support for StoryCorp is provided by State Farm and by the cooperation for public broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at loveandforgive.org.

All StroyCorp interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorp on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition. For this StoryCorp Podcast this is Michal Grafflo.

Thanks for listening.

作者: hellohelon    时间: 2008-10-1 10:48

on szbangela

StoryCorp is made possible through funding from State Farm, the Atlantic philanthropies and corporation for public broadcasting, and most importantly, through the support of participants and listeners like you nationwide.

Welcome to the StoryCorp Podcast, Anna Wise and her daughter Mary recorded their interview in Sandy Spring, Maryland. Anna talked about her husband Joseph in the story of their love that spanned nearly 80 years.

I knew your papa at we were children. I was 8 and he was 11, and I was madly in love with the man. I thought surely that I would marry him when I was old enough.

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and winned one or two dollars then…

Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go. There or  anywhere else. We danced the night away. We went to speak like this. We did all that are not supposed to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We do sort of agreed it was time to get married.

What year was that?

As soon as 1933.

And what was the date?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess don't remeber

November 11th!

Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him away. We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then he looked up into the blue sky, I think, it’s gonna / be alright.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrop in Sandy Spring, Maryland. To see photos and make reservation for / your own interview, visit storycrop.net. Major support for StoryCorp is provided by State Farm and by the cooperation for public broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at loveandforgive.org.

All StroyCorp interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorp on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition. For this StoryCorp Podcast this is Michal Grafflo.

Thanks for listening.

作者: lesehe    时间: 2008-10-4 17:25     标题: On hellohelon

Welcome to the StoryCorp Podcast, Anna Wise and her daughter Mary recorded their interview in Sandy Spring, Maryland.

Anna talked about her husband Joseph in the story of their love that spanned nearly 80 years.

I knew your papa at we were children. I was 8 and he was 11, and I was madly in love with the man. I thought surely that I would marry him when I was old enough.

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and winned one or two dollars then…

Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go. There or anywhere else. We danced the night away. We went to speak like this. We did all that should not suppose to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We did sort of agree it was time to get married.

What year was that?

As soon as 1933.

And what was the date?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess I don't remeber

November the 11th!

Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him away. We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then when he looked up into the blue sky, I think, it’s gonna / be all right.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrop in Sandy Spring, Maryland. To see photos and make reservation for / your own interview, visit storycrop.net. Major support for StoryCorp is provided by State Farm and by the cooperation for public broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at love and forgive and so on. All StroyCorp interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorp on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition. For this StoryCorp Podcast this is Michal Grafflo. Thanks for listening.

作者: 一加put    时间: 2008-10-4 18:30     标题: on lesehe

Welcome to the StoryCorp Podcast, Anna Wise and her daughter Mary recorded their interview in Sandy Spring, Maryland.

Anna talked about her husband Joseph and the story of their love that spanned nearly 80 years.

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and winned one or two dollars then…

Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go. There or anywhere else. We danced the night away. We went to speak like this. We did all that should not suppose to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We did sort of agree it was time to get married.

What year was that?

As soon as 1933.

And what was the date?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess I don't remeber .

November the 11th!

Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him anyway. We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then when he looked up into the blue sky, he think, it’s gonna be all right.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrop in Sandy Spring, Maryland. To see photos and make reservation for  your own interview, visit storycrop.net. Major support for StoryCorp is provided by State Farm and by the cooperation for public broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at love and forgive and so on. All StroyCorp interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorp on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition. For this StoryCorp Podcast this is Michal Grafflo. Thanks for listening.

[ 本帖最后由 一加put 于 2008-10-4 18:47 编辑 ]
作者: rose080902    时间: 2008-10-4 23:20     标题: on 一加put

Support for NPR Podcast comes from Vanguard offering investments designed to help individuals, institutions and advisors reach their long term financial goals, 1888 Vanguard.

Anna talked about her husband Joseph and the story of their love that spanned nearly 80 years.

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and wined one or two dollars then…

Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go there or anywhere else. We danced the night away. We went to speak like this. We did all that should not suppose to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We did sort of agree it was time to get married.

What year was that?

As soon as 1933.

And what was the date?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess I don't remember.

November the 11th!

Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him anyway. We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then when he looked up into the blue sky, he think, it’s gonna be all right.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrop in Sandy Spring, Maryland. To see photos and make reservation for your own interview, visit storycrop.net. Major support for StoryCorp is provided by State Farm and by the corporation for public broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at loveandforgive.org. All StroyCorp interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorp on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition. For this StoryCorp Podcast this is Michal Grafflo. Thanks for listening.

作者: wjs198012    时间: 2008-10-5 15:22     标题: On szbangela

I knew your papa when听不清楚,语法上估计是 we were children. I was 8 and he was 11, and I was badly in love with the man.

I thought surely that I would marry him when I was old enough. So how did you go about bagging him?

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and went to * him now and then

Do you remember your first date? Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go. There or anywhere else. We danced the night away. We went to speak like this. We did all that are not supposed to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing.

We two sort of agreed it was time to get married. What year was that? As soon as 1933. And what was the date? What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess I don’t remember…

November the 11th! November the 11th, correct. Tell me about taking care of papa when he got sick. Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him away? We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then he looked up into the blue sky, I think, it’s gonna be alright.

[ 本帖最后由 wjs198012 于 2008-10-5 15:27 编辑 ]
作者: Joanana    时间: 2008-10-5 21:53     标题: on rose080902

Support for NPR Podcast comes from Vanguard offering investments designed to help individuals, institutions and advisors reach their long term financial goals, 1888 Vanguard.

I knew  papa when we were children. I was 8 and he was 11, and I was madly in love with the man. I thought surely that I would marry him when I was old enough.

Well, I have, I was sassy, I turned on the all the tricks that I knew and wined one or two dollars then…

Yes, I remember that, he took me to a baseball game. I was perfectly willing to go there or anywhere else. We danced the night away. We went to speak like this. We did all that should not suppose to do. And to make a long story short, which people are not fond of doing. We did sort of agree it was time to get married.

What year was that?

As soon as 1933.

And what was the date?

What was the date? Well, it has been so long ago, I guess I don't  remember.

November the 11th!

Well, your father was diagnosed to diabetes, he lost a leg, then the diabetes took him anyway. We never know what diseases are going to catch up with us, it’s amazing the things that people can live through when they have to, so you get through it, you get through almost anything. And he lived to be 96, and sometimes he wondered why, but then when he looked up the blue sky, he think, it’s gonna be all right.

That’s Anna and Mary Wise at StoryCrop in Sandy Spring, Maryland. To see photos and make reservation for your own interview, visit storycorp.net. Major support for StoryCorp is provided by State Farm and by the corporation for public broadcasting. Our podcasts are supported by the Feltzer Institute as part of its campaign for love and forgiveness. Learn more at loveandforgive.org. All StroyCorp interviews are housed the American Folklife Center at the library of congress. And you can hear StroyCorp on the radio Fridays on NPR’s morning edition. For this StoryCorp Podcast this is Michal Grafflo. Thanks for listening.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0