Board logo

标题: [访谈录] 【整理】2009-01-04&01-06 中国整形皇后 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2009-1-4 08:48     标题: 【整理】2009-01-04&01-06 中国整形皇后

user posted image
 China's plastic surgery queen

Shi Sanba is a face of new China, a face that has had dozens of cosmetic procedures. CNN's John Vause reports

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

【迅雷高速下载】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理人】skyRo

There’s no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there’s her lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, and there she is, Shi Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

“I'm example for all Chinese women who pursue beauty,” she told me. “Most of them are my fans.”

Sanba has had her wrinkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breasts firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she has lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her into a mini celebrity here and that keeps the customers coming in.

This year, she says, about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed, by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her. And while China's economy has dramatically slowed, she does not expect any major impact on her business.

“The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger,” she says, “the old want to be young; the ugly want to be pretty.”

23 years Fen Xue wants her cheekbones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.”

Each year, the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students, often paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will lead to a better job.

Sanba says business picks up during June and July when school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in the crowd. Not easy, when you are in a crowd of more than a billion people.

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

整理笔记:

pick up:  To improve in condition or activity. EX:Sales picked up last fall

[ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2009-1-19 21:14 编辑 ]
作者: jh1opin4    时间: 2009-1-4 10:35

HW

This is no mistaken who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing ,there is a life-like mannequin in the foyer ,her XX size photo on the wall ,oh ,that she is ,Shi San ba ,56 years old ,divorced and working billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure ,”I made example for all Chinese women ,who pursue beauty”, she told me ,”Most them are my fans ”,San ba has a wrinkle smooth , chin shape ,nose raise ,breast firm , stomach flattened and more ,so many operations ,she says she has lost count ,this is how she looks 20 years ago before having any work down ,all of these has turned her to a main celebrity here ,that keep customs coming in ,this year she says about 3000 people have some kinds of cosmetic procedure performed ,by one of dozens of surgeon who works for her ,And Chinese Economy has dramatically slowed ,she does not expect any major impact on her business ,”The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger ”she says ,”The old want to be young ,the ugly want to be pretty”,23 years San shu wants her chinbones ,jaw ,chin ,lips and nose reshaped ,”I worked in international finance ”she said “I have met many different people ,I think a good appearance will be helping making better connection ”,each year the Chinese spent more 2 billion US dollars on some kinds of cosmetic procedure ,many are undergoing the knife ,XX is often paid for by their parents ,who believe a better look will lead to a better job ,San ba says business picks up during June and July ,when school finishes ,it is all about trying to stand out the crowd ,not easy ,when you are in the crowd more than a billion people

作者: 商會曉側老    时间: 2009-1-4 11:01     标题: hw

This is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing ,there is a life-like mannequin in the foyer ,her XX size photo on the wall ,oh ,that she is ,Shi San ba ,56 years old ,divorced and working billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure ,”I made example for all Chinese women ,who pursue beauty”, she told me ,”Most them are my fans ”,San ba has a wrinkle smooth , chin shape ,nose raise ,breast firm , stomach flattened and more ,so many operations ,she says she has lost count ,this is how she looks 20 years ago before having any work down ,all of these has turned her to a main celebrity here ,that keep customers coming in ,this year she says about 3000 people have some kinds of cosmetic procedure performed ,by one of dozens of surgeon who works for her ,And Chinese Economy has dramatically slowed ,she does not expect any major impact on her business ,”The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger ”she says ,”The old want to be young ,the ugly want to be pretty”,23 years San shu wants her chinbones ,jaw ,chin ,lips and nose reshaped ,”I worked in international finance ”she says “I had to meet many different people ,I think a good appearance will help be made a  better connection ”,each year the Chinese spent more than 2 billion US dollars on some kinds of cosmetic procedure ,many are undergoing the knife ,a student is often paid for by their parents ,who believe a better look will lead to a better job ,San ba says business picks up during June and July ,when school finishes ,it is all about trying to stand out to the crowd ,not easy ,when you are in the crowd more than a billion people [ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2009-1-4 12:44 编辑 ]
作者: wukeyu123    时间: 2009-1-4 11:06

On jh1opin4

There’s no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there’s a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, there she is. She is Shi Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

I’m an example for all Chinese women who pursue beauty,” she told me. “Most of them are my fans.”

Sanba has had wrinkle smoothed, chin changed, nose raised, breast firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she has lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her to a mini celebrity here and that keeps her customers coming in.

This year, she says, about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed, by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her. And while Chinese economy has dramatically slowed, she does not expect any major impact on her business.

“The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger,” she says, “the old want to be young; the ugly want to be pretty.”

23 years Fen Xue wants her chin bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in an international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.”

Each year, the Chinese spend more 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students, often paid by their parents, who believe a better look will lead to a better job.

Sanba says business peaks up during June and July when school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in a crowd. Not easy, when you are in a crowd of more than a billion people.

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

作者: sophie983    时间: 2009-1-4 11:42

hw

There is no mistake in who runs a plastic surgical clinic in Beijing , there is a lifelike* for year,  her *size photo on the wall, she is *,50 years old to foist in for almost every cosmetic procedure, I made an example for all Chinese women who pursuit in beauty , she told me, most of them are my fans.

has *,shape nose , breast, flattened   so many operation she says, she’s lost *,this is how she looks twenty years ago before having any work done. All this have turned her into a celebrity here , this year she says ,about  three thousand people have some kind of cosmetic procedure performed, dozens of surgeons who works for her.  As Chinese economy has dramatically slowed , she does not expect any major impact on her business. it is beauty is getting stronger and stronger she says ,the old want to be young the ugly want to be pretty

twenty three year old wants to do chips lips and nose reshape , I worked in a international finance , I have to meet different people , and I think good appearance would help make a good  connection,

this year, Chinese spent more than two billion dollars some kind of cosmetic procedure, many are going to students are paid for by their parents who believe a better look lead to a good job.

Says best picks up during June or July when school finishes, it’s all about try to * crown , not easy when you are crowd more than billion people.

[ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2009-1-4 12:46 编辑 ]
作者: fine711    时间: 2009-1-4 11:51     标题: HOMEWORK

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there’s a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, there she is. She is Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and a walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure. 

“I’m an example for all Chinese women who pursue beauty,” she told me. “Most of them are my fans.”  

Sanba has had her wrinkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breasts firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she's lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her to a mini celebrity here and that keeps the customers coming in. 

This year, she says, about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed, by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her. And while Chinese economy has dramatically slowed, she doesn’t expect any major impact on her business. 

23-year old Fen Shu wants her chin bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.” 

Each year, the Chinese spend more 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students, often paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will lead to a better job. 

Sanba says business picks up during June and July when school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in a crowd. Not easy, when you are in a crowd of more than a billion people.

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

[ 本帖最后由 fine711 于 2009-1-4 11:55 编辑 ]
作者: ambiguity    时间: 2009-1-4 12:47

HW 水平低,希望大家多帮忙! this is no mistake who ran this plastic surgery link in Beijin this life like *her*photo on the wall. Oh yeah she is Shi sanba 56 year old divorced and working toiling every cosmetic make procedures. i made an example for all chinese female , people should beauty.,she told me.most of them are my funs . Snaba has *chang shape , nosy rise, breast full, stomach*,voice *. so many operation she says she loss count. this is how she looks 20year age , before any work done . all of *turn into * here , that keeps customers coming in. she says about 3000 people has some kind of cosmetic procedures, but one of them done surgery works for her . the china's economy has * slow , she doesn't expect any majory* do her business. the design fo beauty geting stronger and stronger. the old want to be young, the ugly want to be beauty. 23year old Wanshan*lips and nose reshaped. i work in the finance, i have to meet many different people and i think good *will help me ge good concent. each year chinese spend more than 2 billion us dollor on some kind cosmetic procedure many going on the knife, *paid by their parents. they believe a better look can lead a better job. Sanba says business pick up during Jue-July when school finished its all about try to stand out the crowd , no easy when the crowd is more than millio people.
作者: mandy.zheng    时间: 2009-1-4 14:18     标题: hw

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing. There’s a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, there she is. She is Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and a walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure. 

“I’m an example for all Chinese women who pursue beauty,” she told me. “Most of them are my fans.”  

Sanba has had her wrinkles smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breasts firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she's lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her to a mini celebrity here and that keeps the customers coming in. 

This year, she says, about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed, by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her. And while Chinese economy has dramatically slowed, she doesn’t expect any major impact on her business. 

Twenty-three year(句首一般不用阿拉伯数字)old Fen Shu wants her chin bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.” 

Each year, the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students, often paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will lead to a better job. 

Sanba says business picks up during June and July when school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in a crowd. Not easy, when you are in a crowd of more than a billion people.

John Vause, CNN Beijing

[ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2009-1-17 14:39 编辑 ]
作者: kittymaria    时间: 2009-1-4 14:42     标题: hw

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there’s a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, there she is. She is Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and a walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure. 

Sanba has had her wrinkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breasts firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she's lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her to a mini celebrity here and that keeps the customers coming in. 

23-year old Fen Shu wants her chin bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.” 

[ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2009-1-17 14:40 编辑 ]
作者: MISANGAL    时间: 2009-1-4 14:56     标题: HW

This is no mistaking who runs a plastic surgery clinic in Beijing; there is a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall. Oh, there she is. She is Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

I make an example for all Chinese women, who pursue beauty, she told me, most of them, are my fans, Sanba has had wrinkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breast firmed, stomach flattened and more. “So many operations,” she says. She’s lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her to a mini celebrity here and and that keeps her customers coming in. “This year,” she says “about 3000 people have some kind of cosmetic procedure performed,  by one of a thousand of surgeons who works for her.” And while Chinese economy has dramatically slowed, she does not expect any major impact on her business. “The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger,” she says, “the old want to be young; the ugly want to be pretty.” 23 years old Fen Su wants her chin bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in an international finance,” she says “I have to meet many different people, and I thinks it a good appearance will help me make a better connection.” Each year, the Chinese spend more than two billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students. Often paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will lead to a better job. Sanba says business peaks up during June and July when school finishes. It is all about trying to sketch out in a crowd, Not easy, when you are in a crowd of more than a billion people. 

作者: HOUSELOULOU    时间: 2009-1-4 15:23

on wukeyu

There’s no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there’s a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, there she is. She is Shi Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

I’m an example for all Chinese women who pursue beauty,” she told me. “Most of them are my fans.”

Sanba has had wrinkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose braced, breast firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she has lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her into a mini celebrity here and that keeps her customers coming in.

This year, she says, about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed, by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her. And while Chinese economy has dramatically slowed, she does not expect any major impact on her business.

23 years Fen Xue wants her chin bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in an international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.”

Each year, the Chinese spend more 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students, often paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will relate to a better job.

Sanba says business pick up during June and July when school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in a crowd. Not easy, when you are in a crowd of more than a billion people.

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

作者: daisywang12    时间: 2009-1-4 20:19     标题: homework

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there is a life-like mannequin in her foyer. Her oversized photo on the wall, oh, then she is Shi Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and a walking billboard for almost every custometic procedure. I am an example for all Chinese women who puisuit beauty, she told me,most of them are my fans.Sanba has had wrinked smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breast firmed, stomach flatten and more. So many operations, she says, she has lost count this is how she looks 20 years ago before having any work done turn many celebrities here and that keeps customers come in. This year, she say,about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her. more chinese economy has dramatically slowed,she does not expect any major impact on her business.The desire of her beauty is getting stronger and stronger, she says.The old want to be young, the ugly want to be pretty.23 year old Feng Chu wanted her a chin bones and jaw chin,lips and nose reshapred. I work in an international finance,she says, I have to meet many different people and I think that a good appearance will help me make a better connection. This year the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of custometic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students paid by their parents who believe a better look will lead to a better job. Sanba says, business pickes up during June and July when school fishnishes. It is about trying to stand out the crowd not easy when you are in a crowd of more than a billion people. John Vauze, CNN, Beijing.
作者: clarence-pt    时间: 2009-1-4 20:42     标题: Home Work

There is no mistaking who run this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing. There is a live like minic in the foreyard. Her robust photoes on the wall. Oh there she is. She is Sanba. She is 56 years old, divorced, working billboard for every cosmetic procedure. I made an example for Chinese women who pursuit beauty she told me. Most of them are my fans Sanba has had a record sponge change shape nose rise grasper stomach flatened eyebrow. So many of reshapings, she says she is lost account. This is how she looked 20 years ago before any work done. Following this is turn it to a many celebrity here. And that keep cutomers coming in. This year she says about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed by one of dozens of surgeons who worked for her. Although, China's economy has dramticly slowed, she doesn't expect any major impact on her bussiness. The desire of beauty is getting stronger and stronger she says. The old want to be young, the ugly want to be pretty. 23 years old Fang shu wants a chinbone jaw, change lips and nose reshaped. I work in a national finance she says I have to meet many different people and I think good appreance will help make better connection. Each year the Chinese spent more 2 million$ on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many and going the next are students, so can be paid for by their parents who believe a better look will lead to a better job. Sanba says bussiness kicks out in June and July when school finishes. It is all about try to sky down in the crowd. Not easy, when you are crowed more than a billion people. Jone Mors CNN Beijing
作者: johnsonchen688    时间: 2009-1-4 21:23

on houseloulou

There’s no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there’s her lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, and there she is. / / Shi Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

Sanba has had her wrinkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breasts firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she has lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned her into a mini celebrity here and that keeps the customers coming in.

This year, she says, about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed, by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her. And while China's economy has dramatically slowed, she does not expect any major impact on her business.

23 years Fen Xue wants her cheek bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in / international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.”

Each year, the Chinese spend more 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the knife are students, often paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will lead to a better job.

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

作者: hlr    时间: 2009-1-4 21:34

on johnsonchen688

There’s no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there’s her lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall, oh, and there she is. / / Shi Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

23 years Fen Xue wants her cheek bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in / international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.”

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

作者: ghance    时间: 2009-1-4 22:58

on  龙龙

“I make example for all Chinese women who pursue beauty,” she told me. “Most of them are my fans.”

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

作者: RIN1005RIN    时间: 2009-1-4 23:32

字体请选Verdana 三号,谢谢!!!

HOMEWORK

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there is a life-like medicates in the flower. Her rubber-size photos are on the wall, oh there she is, Shi Sanba, 36 years old, divorced in walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

I make examples for all Chinese with a Anna sui beauty she told me. Most to them are my fans.  Samba has a wrinkles moved, chin shaped, nose raised, breast stum, stomachic flattened and more. So many operations she says. She lost account. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of these have tuned into celebrities  here. That keeps the customers coming in. This year she says about 3000 people had some kinds of cosmetic procedures performed by one of the dozen surgeons who works for her. And more Chinese economy has dramatically slow, she doesn’t expect any major impact on her business.

The desire of beauty is getting stronger and stronger she says. The old want to be young and the ugly want to be pretty.

23-year-old Tsan Sue wants a chippened jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. I work in the  International Finance she says and I have to meet many different people and I think good appearance would help you make a better connection .

Each year, the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars in some kinds of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the night are students often paid by their parents who believe a better look will lead to a better job.

Sanba says business picks up during June and July since the school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in the crowd. Not easy when you are in the crowd of more than a billion people.

[ 本帖最后由 ghance 于 2009-1-4 23:34 编辑 ]
作者: gagongjoy    时间: 2009-1-5 10:09

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there is a life-like medicates in the flower. Her rubber-size photos are on the wall, oh there she is, Shi Sanba, 36 years old, divorced in walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.

I make examples for all Chinese with a Anna sui beauty she told me. Most to them are my fans.  Samba has a wrinkles moved, chin shaped, nose raised, breast stum, stomachic flattened and more. So many operations she says. She lost account. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of these have tuned into celebrities  here. That keeps the customers coming in. This year she says about 3000 people had some kinds of cosmetic procedures performed by one of the dozen surgeont  who works for her. And more Chinese economy has dramatically slow, she doesn’t expect any major impact on her business.

The desire of her beauty is getting stronger and stronger she says. The old want to be young and the ugly want to be pretty.

23-year-old Tsan Sue wants a chippened jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. I work in the  International Finance she says and I have to meet many different people and I think good appearance would help you make a better connection .

Each year, the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars in some kinds of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the night are students often paid by their parents who believe a better look will lead to a better job.

Sanba says business picks up during June and July since the school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in the crowd. Not easy when you are in the crowd of more than a billion people.

作者: Keepsoulme    时间: 2009-1-5 10:09     标题: homework

HW This is no mistaken who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing ,there is a life-like mannequin in the foyer ,her XX size photo on the wall ,oh ,that she is ,Shi San ba ,56 years old ,divorced and working billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure ,”I made example for all Chinese women ,who pursue beauty”, she told me ,”Most them are my fans ”,San ba has a wrinkle smooth , chin shape ,nose raise ,breast firm , stomach flattened and more ,so many operations ,she says she has lost count ,this is how she looks 20 years ago before having any work down ,all of these has turned her to a main celebrity here ,that keep customs coming in ,this year she says about 3000 people have some kinds of cosmetic procedure performed ,by one of dozens of surgeon who works for her ,And Chinese Economy has dramatically slowed ,she does not expect any major impact on her business ,”The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger ”she says ,”The old want to be young ,the ugly want to be pretty”,23 years San shu wants her chinbones ,jaw ,chin ,lips and nose reshaped ,”I worked in international finance ”she said “I have met many different people ,I think a good appearance will be helping making better connection ”,each year the Chinese spent more 2 billion US dollars on some kinds of cosmetic procedure ,many are undergoing the knife ,XX is often paid for by their parents ,who believe a better look will lead to a better job ,San ba says business picks up during June and July ,when school finishes ,it is all about trying to stand out the crowd ,not easy ,when you are in
作者: apple_dongmin    时间: 2009-1-5 12:09     标题: homework

this is no mistaking who run this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing, there is a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her robert size photo on the wall, oh ,she is Shi Sanba, 56 years old, divorced and a walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure. "I make example for all chinese women, people pursue beauty", she told me,"most of them are my fans." Sanba has a winkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breast firmed, stomach platened and more. So many operations, she says she's lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this has turned to a mini celebrity here and keeps customers coming in. These year, she says, about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed by one dozen and a third surgents who worked for her. And China's economy has dramaticly slowed, she doesn't expect any major impact on her business. The desire of beauty is getting stronger and stronger, she says, the old want to be young, the yaggly want to be pretty. 23 year-old Feng Xue wants her cheek bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. "I worked in a international finance" she said, "I have to meet many differenct people, and I think a good apperence will help me make a better connection. This year the Chinese spent more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure, many undergoing the knife are students paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will lead a better job. Sanba says business picked up during June and July when school finishes. It's all about trying to stand out of the crowd, not easy when usual the crowd is more than a billion people. John Wales, CNN in Beijing.
作者: byww7477    时间: 2009-1-5 12:32     标题: homework

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing ,there is a life-like mannequin in the foyer ,her oversized photo on the wall ,oh ,that she is ,Shi San ba ,56 years old ,divorced and working billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure ,”I made an example for all Chinese women ,who pursue beauty”, she told me ,”Most of them are my fans ”,San ba has had a wrinkle smooth , chin shape ,nose raise ,breast firm , stomach flattened and more ,so many operations ,she says she has lost count ,this is how she looks 20 years ago before having any work done ,all of these has turned her to a main celebrity here ,that keep customs coming in ,this year she says about 3000 people have some kinds of cosmetic procedure performed ,by one of dozens of surgeon who works for her ,And when china Economy has dramatically slowed ,she does not expect any major impact on her business ,”The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger ”she says ,”The old want to be young ,the ugly want to be pretty”,23 years old San shu wants her chinbones ,jaw ,chin ,lips and nose reshaped ,”I worked in international finance ”she said “I have met many different people ,I think a good appearance will help make a better connection ”,each year the Chinese spent more 2 billion US dollars on some kinds of cosmetic procedure ,many are undergoing the knife , a student is often paid for by their parents ,who believe a better look will lead to a better job ,San ba says business picks up during June and July ,when school finishes ,it is all about trying to stand out in the crowd ,not easy ,when you are in the crowd more than a billion people
作者: GXSA2009    时间: 2009-1-5 20:14     标题: HOMEWORK

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in BeiJing. There is a life-like mannequin in the foyer. Her oversized photo on the wall. Oh, there she is. Shi Sanba fifty-six years old, divorced and walking billboard from almost every cosmestic procedure. "I make example for all chinese women who pursue beauty", she told me,"most of them are my fans.

Sanba has had wrinkle smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breast firmed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she has lost count. This is how she looks twenty years ago before having any work done. all of these has turned her into a mini celebrity here, that keeps customers coming in. This year, she says,"about three thousand people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed by one of the dozens of surgeon who works for her.While China's economy has dramatically slowed, she doesn't expect any major impact on her business. "The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger" she says, "the old want to be young, the ugly want to be pretty." 
Twenty-three year old, San Shu wants her cheek bones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. "I work in the international finance"she says, "I have to meet many different people,and I think a good appearance will help make a better connection."

"This year, the Chinese spent more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure, many undergoing the knife are students often paid for by their parents, who believe a better look will lead to a better job."

Sanba says busniess picks up during June and July when school finishes. It's all about trying to stand down in the crowd. Not easy, when you are in the crowd of more than a billion people. John Vause, CNN BeiJing.

[ 本帖最后由 GXSA2009 于 2009-1-5 20:16 编辑 ]
作者: kirorogasong    时间: 2009-1-6 14:08     标题: Homework (Shi Sanba)

There’s no mistake in who runs this plastic surgery clinic in Beijing.  There’s a lifelike mannequin in the foyer, her oversized photo on the wall.  Oh there she is, Shi San Ba, 56 years old, divorced and a walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure. 

‘I made example for all chinese women who pursue beauty,’ she told me, ‘most of them are my fans.’

Sanba has had her wrinkles smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breast firmed, stomach flattened and more.  So many operations she says, she’s lost count.  This’s how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done.  All of this has turned her to a mini celebrity here and that keeps the customers coming in.

This years she says about 3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure porformed by one of the dozens of surgeons who works for her.  Although China’s economy has dramatically slowed, she doesn’t expect any major impact on her business.

‘The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger,’ she says, ‘the old want to be young, the ugly want to be pretty.’

23 year-old Fank Shu wants her cheekbones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped.

I worked in an international finance,’ she says, ‘I have to meet many different people and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connecton.’

Each year, the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure.  Many undergoing the knife are students, often paid for by their parents who believe a better look would lead to a better job.

Sanba says business picks up during June and July when school finishes. It’s all about  trying to stand out in a crowd.  Not easy when you’re in a crowd of more than a billion people.

John Vause

CNN Beijing

作者: connieqiao    时间: 2009-1-7 12:27

on hir

23-years-old Fen Xue wants her cheekbones, jaw, chin, lips and nose reshaped. “I work in / international finance,” she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance will help me make a better connection.”

John Vause, CNN Beijing.

作者: sophia小康    时间: 2009-1-11 22:14     标题: Home Work

There is no mistaking who runs this plastic surgery clinic in BJ. There is a life-like menic in the foreyard. Her oversizes photo on the wall. Oh, there she is. She is Sanba, a fifty-six years old, divorced and working billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure. “I made example for all Chinese women, people pursuit beauty.” She told me, “Most of them are my fans”. Sanba has had a and more. So many she says she’s lost account. This is how she looks 20 years ago before having any work done. All of this is turn to adraw many celebrities here. That keeps the customers coming in. This year she says about 3000 people have some kind of cosmetic procedure performered by one of the dozens of surgeon who works for her. Although China’s economy has dramaticly slowed, she doesn’t expect any major impact on her business. “The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger”,she says, “The old want to be young , the urgly want to be pretty.” 23 years old, wans he chip and nose reshaped. “ I work in international finance”, she says, “I have to meet many different people, and I think a good appearance would help me made a better connection. Each year Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollors on some kind of cosmetic procedure. Many undergoing the life are students of pay for by their parent, who believe a better look will lead to a better job. Sanba says business peaks up during June and July when school finishes. It’s all about trying to stand out in the crowd. Not easy, when you are in crowd of more than a billion people. John Vause CNN reports. 怎么把自己有疑问的变成红色字体????
作者: windstar    时间: 2009-1-13 01:19     标题: homework

This n* who runs a plastic surgery clinic in Beijing. There is her life like a m* in f*. Her oversized photo on the wall than she is. She is SB, 56 years old divorced and working billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure. I made an example for all Chinese women who pursuit beauty, she told me, urged them on my fan. SB has had a wrinkle s, chain shape, nose raise, breast b*, stomach flatten and m*. So many of r* she says she's lost count. This is how she looked 20 years ago before having any work done. All of these have turned to many celebrity here. That keeps cumtomers coming in. This years she says about three thousand people had some kind of cosmetic procudure performed, by one of dozen sur* who works for her. While China's economy has dramatically slowed, she doesn't expect any major impect on her business. The desire of beauty is getting stronger and stronger she says. The old want to be young. The ugly want to be pretty. 23 year old S wants a ch*, jaw chain lips and nose reshaped. I am working in a international finance she says I have to meet many different people and I think it a good to help me make a better connection. She and Chinese spend more than 3 billion US dollars on some kind cosmatic procedure. Many undergoing students paid for by their parents h* a better look to lead to a better job. S says business peaks up during June and July when school finishs. It's all about trying to stand out in the crowed not easy when you are crowed more a billion people. John CNN Beijing.
作者: sandy_phil    时间: 2009-1-13 03:09     标题: homework

There is no mistaking who runs this plasitc surgery clinic in Beijing. There is a lifeline medicaid in the foryard. Here is a big sized photo on the wall. oh then she is Xi Sanba, fifty-six years old, divorced and working bilboard from almost every medical procedure. "I am an example of all Chinese women who pursue beauty." she told me, " most of them, are my fans." Sanba has had her wrinkes smoothed, chin shaped, nose raised, breasts foamed, stomach flattened and more. So many operations, she says she's lost count. This is how she looks twenty years ago before having any work done. All of these are tend to many celebrities here. So her customers come in. This year, she says, about  3000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedures performed by one of the dozens of surgens who works for her. Along china's economy has dramatically slowed, she doesn't expect any major impact on her business. "The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger." She says, " the old want to be young, the ugly want to be pretty." Twenty-threee-year old Senxu wants her chik bones jaw chins and nose reshaped. " I worked at an international financial, " she says, " I had to meet many different people and I think a good appearance would help me make a better connection." Each year the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedures. Many undergoing the knife are students who having been paid by their parents who believe a better look will lead to a better job.  Sanda says business peaks up during June and July when school finishes. It's all about trying to stand out in the crowd. Not easy but you are in the crowd of more than feeling people. John Woess, CNN Beijing

作者: josephzhong    时间: 2010-9-20 00:17

HW
There's no mistaking who runs this platic surgery clinic in Beijing,there's her lifelike mannequin in the foyer,he oversize photo on the wall,oh,there she is.Shi sanba,56 years old,divorce and walking billboard for almost every cosmetic procedure.
I'm example for all Chinese women who pursue beauty,she told me,most of them are my fans.
Sanba has had her wrinkle smooth,chin shape,nose raised,breasts firmed,stomach flattened and more.So many operations.she say she has lost count.this is how she looked 20 years ago before having work done,All of these have turned her into a mini celebrity here and that keep customers coming in.
The year,she says about 3,000 people had some kind of cosmetic procedure performed,by one of dozens of surgeons who work for her.And while china's economy has dramatically slowed,She doesn't expect any major impact on her business.
The desire for beauty is getting stronger and stronger,she says,the old want to be young,the urgly want to be pretty.
23 year old Fenxue wants her cheekbones,jaw,chin,lips and nose reshaped.i work in international finance,she says,I have to meet many different people,and I think a goo appearance will help me make a better connection.
Each year,the Chinese spend more than 2 billion US dollars on some kind of cosmetic procedure.many undergoing the knife are student,often paid by their parent,who believe a better look will lead to a better job.
Sanba says business picks up during june and july when school finishs.It's about trying to stand out in the crowd.Not easy,when you are in the crowd of more than a billion people.
John Vause, CNN Beijing.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0