Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

节目介绍:

节目名称:In and Around News.

节目内容及特色:
各大媒体对于时事的评论,新闻发生的背景介绍,领导人的现场讲话,相关事件的新闻发布会等。其目的之一就是给大家深入介绍新闻台前幕后的故事。同时这些材料里的语言和一般的新闻语言有所不同,它们从词汇上,句法上,逻辑上,语音上,语调上都会给大家一个扩展的空间,相信这些对英语学习者视野的拓展和水平的提高是颇有益处的。

更新频率:
预计为每周两次左右

如果整理稿有什么问题,请大家继续跟贴

【整理】I&A 2009-7-22 【整理人】playstation

Shanghai is gearing up for what is set to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gathered in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.

Well, the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. And no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on the waiting list.

Despite the
fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-a-lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Su, Reuters.

作者: sunshinegogo    时间: 2009-7-22 01:21

hw

Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest solar eclipse this century. People around country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8.23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

Well the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday 8.00 a.m. and no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on waiting list.

Despite the sun fair rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dump the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

As empty space heats up most hope the weather will cooperate for the once of life time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Sue Royalties

闹钟调好haha

作者: jmmom    时间: 2009-7-22 05:34

On 2# sunshinegogo

Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get that in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

Well, the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. And no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on the waiting list.

Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate sometime and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-of-life-time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Su, Reuters.
作者: caixiqiang    时间: 2009-7-22 06:10

on  jmmom
jmmon起的好早啊!
Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get that in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants in a good skyview are cashing in with special brunch menus.

Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirit of locals who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view
it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate sometime and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-a-lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Su, Reuters.

作者: narcissus32    时间: 2009-7-22 06:17

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-7-23 08:57 编辑 On Sunshinegogo
请遵循阶梯式修改原则,在前一个修改贴的基础上改稿,谢谢!
by PS

Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest solar eclipse this century. People around the country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8.23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

Well the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday 8.00 a.m. and Um,no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than hundred  people on waiting list.

Despite the fanfare ,rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dump the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once of life time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Sue Royalties
作者: arnosue    时间: 2009-7-22 08:08

HW

Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get that in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

Well, the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. And no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on waiting list.

Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-lifetime event offering an experience to talk about for years.

Sophia Sue, Reuters.
作者: 12sarah    时间: 2009-7-22 11:08

本帖最后由 12sarah 于 2009-7-22 11:10 编辑

HW     
     Shanghai is gearing up for what it said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gather in China’s financial capital on Tuesday, ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants of the good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.
     Well, the brunch has already sold out since we have more than 300 peoples coming on Wednesday, 8:00 am. And no doubt that would be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 peoples on the waiting list.
     Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly said to spot the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view eclipse, rain or shine.
     I will find an outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I would try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negative to view this eclipse. As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once in a lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years.
     Sophie Su, Reuters.
作者: 雪_亚凛沙    时间: 2009-7-22 11:24

HW

shanghai is gearing out for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. people around the country gathered in China's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wed. astronomer say the total elipse will plunge shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. resutrants of good sky view are caching in with special brunch menus.

"well the brunch are already sold out since we have more 3000 people coming on Wed 8 am, knowing that would be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. we have more than a hundred people awaiting this."

despite the fanfare, raining weather is reportedly said to spoil the party on Wed for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine.still it has not dampened the spirit of some locals who said they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

"I will find an outdoor space to view it. i will try not to be on subway or in my work place.i will try to allocate some time wearing my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view the eclipse."as anticipation heat up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the want of lifetime event offering an experince to talk about for years.
作者: fengheyi    时间: 2009-7-22 11:36

Shanghai is gearing up for what to be said the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gathered in China financial capital on Tuesday ahead of eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants of the good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus. While the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday 8 am and no doubt we'll be very exciting because everyone is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. We have more than 100 people in the waiting list. Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly  said to spot the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still, this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they view the eclipse rain or shine. I will find an outdoor space to view it. I'll try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I'll try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use film negatives to view this eclipse. As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once in a lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sophie Su, Reuters
作者: fengheyi    时间: 2009-7-22 11:37

问:
Despite the fanfare, ......
这一句是什么意思呀
作者: 雨林木风    时间: 2009-7-22 12:01

HW

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gather in China's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are chasing in with special brunch menus.

Well, the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. And no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on waiting list.

Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-lifetime event offering an experience to talk about for years.

Sophia Sue, Reuters.
作者: fengheyi    时间: 2009-7-22 12:06

Shanghai is gearing up for what to be said the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gathered in China financial capital on Tuesday ahead of eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants of the good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus. While the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday 8 am and no doubt we'll be very exciting because everyone is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. We have more than 100 people in the waiting list. Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly  said to spot the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still, this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they view the eclipse rain or shine. I will find an outdoor space to view it. I'll try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I'll try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use film negatives to view this eclipse. As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once in a lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sophie Su, Reuters
作者: jxzhope    时间: 2009-7-22 13:03

问:
Despite the fanfare, ......
这一句是什么意思呀
fengheyi 发表于 2009-7-22 11:37
应是fan fair——爱好者集会。
作者: tantan1234    时间: 2009-7-22 13:25

Homework
Shanghai is gearing up what is to said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get there in China’s financial capital on Tuesday .A head of eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say that total solar eclipse will punch Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of good sky view are cashing with special brochure manuals.“Well , we’d launched already so that we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8 am. And on ,  will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passenger of the sun and the moon. And , we have more than 100 people witnessed. Despite the fanfare, raining weather is reportedly said to spot the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Sill , this has not some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine."I will find an outdoor space to view. I’ll try not to be on subway or remain my workplace. I’ll try allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view the eclipse.”  An anticipation hits up most of the weather will cooperate once to lifetime event , offering an experience to talk about for years. Songfeisu  riots.
作者: tantan1234    时间: 2009-7-22 13:26

Homework
Shanghai is gearing up what is to said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get there in China’s financial capital on Tuesday .A head of eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say that total solar eclipse will punch Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of good sky view are cashing with special brochure manuals.“Well , we’d launched already so that we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8 am. And on ,  will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passenger of the sun and the moon. And , we have more than 100 people witnessed. Despite the fanfare, raining weather is reportedly said to spot the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Sill , this has not some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine."I will find an outdoor space to view. I’ll try not to be on subway or remain my workplace. I’ll try allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view the eclipse.”  An anticipation hits up most of the weather will cooperate once to lifetime event , offering an experience to talk about for years. Songfeisu  riots.
作者: Lolitasheng    时间: 2009-7-22 14:31

HW
Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gather in China's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

Despite the fan fare , rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives 软片to view this eclipse.

Sophia Sue, Reuters.
作者: narcissus32    时间: 2009-7-22 14:34

本帖最后由 narcissus32 于 2009-7-22 14:36 编辑
应是fan fair——爱好者集会。
jxzhope 发表于 2009-7-22 13:03
我觉得是:尽管日全食吹开了嘹亮的号角,但是天公却不作美
作者: sunday189189zz    时间: 2009-7-22 16:49

hw
Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest solar eclipse this century. People around country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8.23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

Well the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday 8.00 a.m. and no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on waiting list.

Despite the sun fair rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dump the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shine.

As empty space heats up most hope the weather will cooperate for the once of life time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Sue Royalties
作者: Erica23    时间: 2009-7-22 16:50

HW

Shanghai is gearing up for what to say to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gather in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

“Well, the brunch is already sold out since we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. And, Um..I know that will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. We have more than 100 people on the waiting list.”

Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly said to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still, this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

“I would find an outdoor space to view it. I’ll try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I’ll try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.”

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-life-time event offering an experience to talk about for years.

Sophia Sue, Reuters
作者: ownhappysky    时间: 2009-7-22 16:56

HOMEWORK

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse (日全食)this century . People around the country get in China's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that's due to start 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday . As astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes .

Restaurants with good sky view are cashing in with special branch menus . Well , the branch is already sold out . So we have more than 3 hundred people coming on Wednesday 8 a.m. and // will be very exciting as everyone is watching the passage of the sun and moon , and we have more than a hundred people are waiting list .

Despite the fanfare , raining weather is reportly said to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine . Still this has not dampen the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or sunshine . " I will find an outdoor space to view it . I will try not to be on subway or in my workplace . I will try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives (胶卷底片) to view this eclipse .

As anticipation heats up , most hope the weather will cooperate for the ones in the lifetime event offering an experience to talk about for years .
////
作者: hurongqin    时间: 2009-7-22 17:07

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-7-23 09:10 编辑 oncaixiqiang
请注意只在修改过的地方标色,这篇标的地方基本都是没改动的,有些改过的地方又没标出来。
先改成Homework了,抱歉。
by PS.

Shanghai is gathering up for what it’s said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get that in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into使陷入… complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are cashing in收到...货款with special brunch menus.
Despite thefan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened
使沮丧the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shine.
I will find an outdoor space to view. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate sometime and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives
底片 to view this eclipse.
As anticipation
预期, 预料heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-of-life-time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Su, Reuters.
作者: jelly123yi    时间: 2009-7-22 17:08

Shanghai is gearing up for watches that to be the longest total solar eclipse of this century. People around the country get the China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:03AM local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say that the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of the good sky view are catching in with special branch menus.
    “Well, the branches are already sold out, so we have more than three hundred people coming on Wednesday at 8:00am and no doubt being very excited as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon and we have more than a hundred people and waiting this.”
    Despite the fan fair, rainy weather has been reportedly said to spoil the party for most in Shanghai, after days of sunshine. Still this has not dumping this experience of some locals who say they will view the eclipse, rain or shine.
    “I will find an outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I will try to allocate sometime and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.”
    As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-a-lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years.
作者: bibidibabodibu    时间: 2009-7-22 17:29

HW

Shanghai is gathering up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get in china's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. As s* say the totally eclipse were p*Shanghai into completely darkness for about three minutes. Restaurants the good sky view are cashed in with special branch menus. Well, the branch is already sold out ,so we have more than three hundred people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 am and no doubt will be very exciting as everybody was watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than a hundred people are waiting the list. Despite the fan fire,* is reportedly said to support the party on * for most in Shanghai after the days of sunshine. Still, this has not * some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine. I will find the outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film * to view the eclipseAs an anticipation*most hope the weather will cooperate for the once in lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years.**
作者: 晓南    时间: 2009-7-22 19:24

HW

Shanghai is gearing up for what it is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 mins.

Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.
"Well, the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. And no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on waiting list."

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once in lifetime event offering an experience to talk about for years.
作者: willow1650    时间: 2009-7-22 19:26

homework
Shanghai is gerent up to watch that to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday, ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 AM local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will pluntch shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants in the good sky view are occasioning with special brunch menus.
“Well, the brunches were already sold out. So we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday eight AM, and I’m no doubt will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people waiting in the list.”
Despite the fan fair, rainy weather reported is set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai, after days of sunshine. Still, there has not dampened the experience of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shiny.
“I would find an outdoor space to view it. I’ll try not on the subway or in my workplace. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view the eclipse.”
A sentence station held up. Most hope the weather will cooperate for the once of life time event, offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sophie Sue, Royalties
作者: catherien2008    时间: 2009-7-22 19:39

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-7-25 10:50 编辑

homework

Shanghai is gearing up what said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century, people around the country get in China's financial capital  on Tuesday ahead of eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 AM local time on Wednesday . As astronomers say the total eclipse will clutch in Shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants and good sky view are catching in with special branch manues.

" Well, the branches are already sold out we have more than 300 people  coming on Wednesday at 8 AM and no doubt it would be very exciting and everybody will watch the passage of the sun and the moon . And we have more than 100 people are waiting yet. "

Despite the fine sun, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai , after days of sunshine . Still there isn't * experience the local who say will view eclipse whether rain or shine .

" I will find a outdoor space to view, I 'll try not be on the subway or in my work place. I' ll try to allocate in time , wearing my sun glasses or using film negatives to view the eclipse. "

As scientici- patience heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate, but  like the event offering an experience will talk about for years.

*  Reuters.

恩?怎么人家好像什么通讯社的记者的名字都知道哦?

--人名,地名基本上都是靠google来查的哦。
by PS.
作者: concentration    时间: 2009-7-22 19:48

Shanghai is gearing up what is to said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get there in China’s financial capital on Tuesday .A head of eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday.

Astronomers say that total solar eclipse will punch Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes.
Restaurants of good sky view are cashing in with special brochure manuals
well all the brochures have been sold out so we have more than 300 people no doubt it will be very exciting because everybody is  watching the passage of the sun and the moon we have more than 100 people are waiting for this

despite the fan fairthis rainy weather is reportedly to spoil the party on wednesday for most in shanghai after days of sunshine
still this has not dampened the spirit of some locals who said they will view the elipse rain or shine

i will try to find some outdoor space to view i will try not to be on the subway or in work place

i will try to allocate some time i will use my sunglasses or use some film negatives nto view this esclipse
an anticipation has hit up most people hopes weather will cooperate for the once and lifetime event offering the eperience to talk about for years
作者: kellyomi    时间: 2009-7-22 20:28

hw
Shanghai is gearing up (to prepare) for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gathered in China's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to at 8:23 A.M. Local time on Wednesday. Astronomers' say that the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky-view are cashing in (take advantage of) with special branched menus.
Well, the brunched menu has already sold out. So we will have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8 A.M.. And no doubt it would be very exciting, as everyone is watching the passege of the sun and the moon. And we have more than hundreds of people are waiting for the eclipse.
Despite the fans' fare, rainy weather is reportedly said to despoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampen (to become damp) the spirite of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
I'll find an outdoor space to view it, I'll try not to be on a subway or in my working place. I'll try to elicit (to give rise to) some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.
As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the wanted lift-time event offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sofie Su, Reuters.

括号内为单词解释。绿斜是不确定
作者: kellyomi    时间: 2009-7-22 20:47

fanfare是指大张旗鼓,大肆宣扬。
作者: kellyomi    时间: 2009-7-22 21:01

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-7-23 09:11 编辑 on narcissus32
请在前一个修改贴基础上修改。另外修改处标为红色,谢谢。
by PS

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest solar eclipse this century. People around the country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8.23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.

Well the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8.00 a.m. and Um,no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than hundred  people on waiting list.

Despite the fanfare ,rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampen the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on a subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once of life time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Sue Reuters.
作者: 1977    时间: 2009-7-22 21:46

homework
      " Well, the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. And no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on the waiting list."
     Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampered the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
   As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-a-lifetime event offering an experience to talk about for years.
作者: februaryheat    时间: 2009-7-22 21:58

on caixiqiang

Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get that in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants in a good skyview are cashing in with special brunch menus.

Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirit
of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view it.
I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.

作者: littlecase    时间: 2009-7-22 22:00

本帖最后由 littlecase 于 2009-7-22 22:06 编辑

HW

Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gather in China’s financial capital on Tuesday, ahead of the eclipse that’s due to start at 08:23 am local time on Wednesday. An astronomer says the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants with good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.

Well, the brunch has already sold out. We have more than 300 coming on Wednesday 08:00 am, and, no doubt it would be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on the waiting list.

Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most of Shanghai after days of sunshine.

Still, this has not dampened the spirits of some locals, who say they will view the eclipse, rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor place to view it. I will try not to be on the subway, or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time, and wear my sunglasses, or use some film negatives to view the eclipse.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather would co-operate for this once in a life time event, offering an experience to talk about for years.

Sophie Su, Reuters.
作者: xingxingchao    时间: 2009-7-22 22:23

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get in the China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants in the good sky view acash in
with special brunch menus.

Well, the brunch has already sold out. We have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8 am and no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on the waiting list.
Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in shanghai after the days of sunshine. Still, this has not dampened the spirit of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
I will find an outdoor space to view. I will try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use the film negatives to view the eclipse.
An anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once life time event offering an experience to talk about for years.
作者: rengines    时间: 2009-7-22 22:34

本帖最后由 rengines 于 2009-7-22 22:43 编辑

HW
Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shine.
I will find an outdoor space to view. I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate sometime and wear my sun glasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.
As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-of-life-time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Su, Reuters.
作者: gerministar    时间: 2009-7-22 22:43

homework
Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century.People around the country get in China's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of a eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday.Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes.Restaurants with good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.
Well,the brunch is already sold out,so we have more than 3000 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00a.m. and,um,no doubt would be very exiting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon.Um,and we have more than 100 people on the waiting list.
Despite the fanfare,raining weather is reportedly said to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine.Still,this has not damped the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse,rain or shine.
I will find an outdoor space to view it.I will try not to be on the subway or in my workplace.I will try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use film negatives to view this eclipse.
As anticipaion heats up,most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-of-the-lifetime event,offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sophia Su,Reuters.
作者: keepmoving88    时间: 2009-7-22 22:50

HW

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gather in China's financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are chasing in with special brunch menus.

Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

Sophia Sue, Reuters
作者: iris-wj    时间: 2009-7-22 23:07

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-7-23 09:16 编辑 on "tantan1234 "
请注意阶梯式修改原则,在前一个修改稿的基础上修改。谢谢
by PS

Shanghai is gearing up for what is to said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century.

People around the country gathered in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ,ahead of eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday.

Astronomers say the totally eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes.

Restaurants of good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus .

“Well , the brunch's already sold out. so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8 am. And ,um...  no doubt we'll be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And , we have more than 100 people in the waiting list.

Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly said to spot the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine.

Still , this has not dampened some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine."

I will find an outdoor space to view it. I’ll try not to be on the subway or in my workplace.

I’ll try allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.”  

An anticipation hits up most of the weather will cooperate maybe once to life-time event , offering an experience to talk about for years.

Sophie Su  Reuters.
作者: alistaire    时间: 2009-7-22 23:57

Shanghai is gearing up for what it’s said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8.23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.

As anticipation heats up most hope the weather will cooperate for the once of life time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Sue Royalties
作者: Sunny00    时间: 2009-7-23 07:36

Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.

As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once to life-time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Su, Reuters.
作者: gagongjoy    时间: 2009-7-23 08:14

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-7-23 09:18 编辑 on Sunny00
请注意阶梯式修改原则,在前一个修改稿基础上修改。
by PS

Despite the fan fair, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once to life-time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Su, Reuters.
作者: wendyou    时间: 2009-7-23 08:24

HW

Shanghai is gearing up for what is that to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gathered in chinas financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is dealt to start at local time eight o'clock on wednesday. Astronomer says that the total eclipse will ... shanhai into complete darkness for about 7 mins. Restaurants to the good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.

Well, the brunch has already sold out that and we have more then 300 people coming on wednesday at 8 am. And  nodoubtly very exciting as everyboby are going to watch the passage of the sun and the moon and we have more than a hundred people awaiting this.

Despite the fanfare, raining weather was reported to spoil the party on wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampen the spirit of the locals they will feel the eclipse rain or shine.

I will find an outdoor space to view it. I will try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I will try to elicate some time and ware my sunglasses or use film negative to view this eclipse. As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather would cooperate for the one-in-a-life-time event offering an experience to talk about for many years.

作者: lukechen    时间: 2009-7-23 09:04

请问大家一般把一篇文章完整的听写下来,需要听几次录音?
我感觉自己打字太慢跟不上语音的速度,大家有什么好的方法吗?
作者: playstation    时间: 2009-7-23 09:21

请问大家一般把一篇文章完整的听写下来,需要听几次录音?
我感觉自己打字太慢跟不上语音的速度,大家有什么好的方法吗?
lukechen 发表于 2009-7-23 09:04
一般肯定是要听好几遍的。
大家都会使用复读软件来配合听写。
个人推荐Q99免费版,还有很多普友常用的包括Sitman,CM repeater,3ear等。

更多细节问题,可以看看这个指南:
http://forum.putclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=145872&extra=page%3D1
作者: helen2086    时间: 2009-7-23 09:53

Homework
Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get that in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at eight twenty-three a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 mins. Restaurants of a good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.
“Well, the brunch has already sold out, so we have more than 300 people come in on Wednesday at 8 a.m., and no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun, and the moon, and we have more than 100 people on the waiting list.”
Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most most in Shanghai after days of sunshine.
Still, this has not dampened the spirit of some locals, who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
“I will find an outdoor space to view it, I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses, or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.”
As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-a-lifetime event, offering an experience to be talk about for years.
Sophia Su, Reuters
作者: sharon310702    时间: 2009-7-23 11:05

Shanghai is gearing up for what is to said to be the longest solar eclipse this century. people around the country get there in China's financial capital on Tuesday .Ahead of the eclipse that is due to start 8:23am local time on Wedesday.Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunch Shanghai into completely darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants of good sky view are cashing in  with special brunch menus. Well, the brunch is already sold out, so we have more than 300 people coming on Wedseday 8:00am. And we know that will be exciting because everyboday is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people are witnessed. Despite the fan fair , raining weather is reported said to spot the party on Wedseday for most in Shanghai after the date of sunshine, Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who said they will view the eclipse rain or shine. I would find an outdoor space to view , I would try not to be on subway or in my work place,I would try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use phone magtives  to view the eclipse.An anticipation hits up most hope the weather will cooperate once to lifetime event , offering an experience to talk about for years. Songfeisu  riots.
作者: catherineliuyu    时间: 2009-7-23 11:11

Homework
        Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse in century. People around the country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23a.m. local time on Wendesday. Astronomers say the total solar eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. Restaraunts with a good skyview are cashing in with special brunch menus.
        Well, the brunch is already sold out. So we have more than 300 people coming on Wendesday 8a.m.. And And no doubt it will be very exiting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on the waiting list
Despite the fanfare, rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wendesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
         I will find an outdoor space to view it. I’ll try not to be on subway or in my workplace. I will try to allocate  some time and wear my sunglasses or use film negatives to view this eclipse.
         As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-in-a-lifetime event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophe Sue, Reuters.
作者: 甜抹茶蛋糕    时间: 2009-7-23 16:27

homework

shanghai is what to said the longest total solor elipse this century,china financial capital on tuesday,that is due to star on 8:23am local time on wednesday,says the totally elipse will pluge shanghai into complete dark for about six minutes,with special menus,we have more than three hundred people coming on wednesday 8am,know that will be very exciting,as everybody watching the passage of the sun and the moon,we have more than hundred people on the waitting list,raining weather reported for wednesday for most shanghai after day shine,still these did not locals who say they will view.the elipse,i will try some time wearing my sunglasses,or use film to view this eclipse,most call the weather
to talk about for years,
作者: OrisonWind    时间: 2009-7-23 17:18

Homework:
This's my first homework.It's exciting!
OK,let's begin.
Shanghai is gearing up for what it's said tobe the longest solar eclipse this century.People around country get in China's finacial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23am local time on Wednesday.Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are catching in with special brunch menus.
Well the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Webnesday 8:00 am and no doubt it will be very exciting as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon . And we have more than 100 people on waiting list.
Despite the sun fair rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine.Still this has not dump the spirits of local who say they will view the eclipse rainy or shine.
I will find an outdoor space to view.I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place.I will try not to be on the subway or in my work place. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sun glasses or use some film negetives to view this eclipse.
As empty space heats up most hope the weather will cooperate for the once of life time event offering an experience to talk about for years. Sophia Sue Reuters
作者: applesloves    时间: 2009-7-23 18:11

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get there  in china's financial capital  on Tuesday, ahead of eclipse that is due to statr at eight tweety three am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers the total eclips will punch Shanghai into complete darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants of good sky are cashing wish special branching manuals
'Well, the lauched already so that we have more 300 people coming on Wednesday eight am, and ah note that will be very exciting as ererybody is watching the passengers of the sun and moon, ah and we have more than hundred papers witnessed. depite the fan fair, raining weather is reporterdly said to spot the party on wednesday for most in Shanghai  after days in sumshine. still this has not dampened the spirits of some locals who say they view the eclipse rain or shine. I will find an outdoor space to view it. I'll try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I'll try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use film negatives to view this eclipse. As anticipation heats up, most hope the weather will cooperate for the once in a lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sophie Su, Reuters
作者: Drill    时间: 2009-7-23 19:40

homework:
Shanghai is gearing up for what's said to be thelongest total solar eclipse this century,people around the country get the financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that due to start at 8:23 local time on Wendesday.astronomers say the total eclipse will plung Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes,restaurants with good sky view are cash in with special brochure menus.
"Well,the brochure are sold out,so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8:00 am,and en,no doubt it will be very exciting as everyboby is watching the passage of the sun,and the moon.And we have more than 100 people wating the list."
Despite the fanfare,raining weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine.Still,this has not dampened the spirites of the locals,who say they will watch the eclipse rains or shines.
"I will find a outdoor space to view it.I will try not be in the subway or in my workplace.I will try to allocate my time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse."
As anticipation heats up,most will hope the weather will cooperate for the once in one's life event,offering the next experience to talk about for years.
Sofie Sue,Reuters
作者: 最上    时间: 2009-7-23 22:37

Homework:
Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m. local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.
  Well the brunch has already sold out so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday 8:00 a.m. and em… no doubt it will be very exciting and as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on waiting list.
  Despite the fend fair rainy weather is reportedly set to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this has not dump the spirits of locals who say they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
  As anticipation he thought, most hope the weather will cooperate but the once of life time event offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sophia Sue Royalties
作者: zhuangliyan    时间: 2009-7-23 22:38

说得好快呀!听不懂!
作者: lily2bsb    时间: 2009-7-24 11:45

shanghai is gathering up for what is said to be the longest total eclipse this century,people around the country get to in china's financial capital on tuesday,a head of eclipse is due to start at 8.30 am local time on wednesday.astronomers say the total eclipse will lounge in shanghai complete darkness for about 6 minutes.restaurants of good views are catching in with special branch menus.
well the branches have already sold out,so we have more than 300 people coming on wednesday 8am,and the very exciting,as everyone is watching the passage of the sun,and moon,and we have more than 100 people in the waiting list.
despite the funfair,raining weather is reported to spoil the party on wednesday on most of shanghai,after days of sunshine.still,this have not dampened some spirits of the locals,who say they will the eclipse rain or shine.
i will find an outdoor space to view,i will try not be on the subway or in my work place.i will try to elicate some time,wear my sunglasses or use some film negtives to view this eclipse.
as emtisipation heats up,most hope the weather will cooperate for the once-and-life-time event,offering an experience to talk about for years.
作者: 令狐少侠    时间: 2009-7-24 12:16

HW
Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country get at China’s financial capital of on Tuesday ahead of the view of the largest solar eclipse that is due on 8:23am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the full eclipse will plunge Shanghai into darkness for about six minutes. Restaurants with good sky views are cashing in with special brunch menus.
Well, the brunch has already sold out, so we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday at 8am. And you know that will be very exciting, as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and the moon. And we have more than 100 people on waiting list.
Despite the fanfare, raining weather is reportedly said to spoil the party on Wednesday for most in Shanghai after days of sunshine. Still this hasn’t dampened the spirits of the locals, who say they will view the eclipse, rain or shine.
“I would find an outdoor space to view it, I will try not to be on the subway or in my workplace. I will try to allocate some time and wear my sunglasses or use some film negatives to view this eclipse.”
As anticipation heats up, most hope that the weather will cooperate for the once-in-a-life-time event, offering an experience to talk about for years.
Sophie Su, Rueters.
作者: playstation    时间: 2009-7-24 20:43

On februaryheat

Shanghai is gearing up for what is set to be the longest total solar eclipse this century. People around the country gathered in China’s financial capital on Tuesday ahead of the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 am local time on Wednesday. Astronomers say the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into complete darkness for about 6 minutes. Restaurants of a good sky view are cashing in with special brunch menus.

作者: Georgetsen    时间: 2009-8-31 15:08

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this century.
作者: sarohlin    时间: 2009-9-10 18:05

Shanghai is gearing up for what is said to be the longest total solar eclipse this centery.People around the country get in China's fincial capital on Tuesday ahead the eclipse that is due to start at 8:23 a.m local time on Wednesday.Astroneman said the total eclipse will plunge Shanghai into compelet darkness in about 6 minutes.Resturants of the good sky view are cashing in special brunch menus.
"Well the brunch is already sold out,we have more than 300 people coming on Wednesday 8:00 a.m, and it will be very exerciting, as everybody is watching the passage of the sun and moon and we have more than 100 people are on the waiting list.
Despite the fan fair,the raining weather is reportly to said the spooil the party on Wednesday for the most in Shanghai after the days of sunshine.Still, there is no dumpen sprits for the locals, who says they will view the eclipse rain or shine.
"I will find a outdoor space to view it, I will try not to on the subway or in my workplace, I will dedcite my time with my glasses of use some film negtiveses to view it."
As anticipation hits up, most hope the weahter wil cooperate for the once of the lifetime event, offering an experience to talk about for years.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0