Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

节目介绍:

节目名称:In and Around News.

节目内容及特色:
各大媒体对于时事的评论,新闻发生的背景介绍,领导人的现场讲话,相关事件的新闻发布会等。其目的之一就是给大家深入介绍新闻台前幕后的故事。同时这些材料里的语言和一般的新闻语言有所不同,它们从词汇上,句法上,逻辑上,语音上,语调上都会给大家一个扩展的空间,相信这些对英语学习者视野的拓展和水平的提高是颇有益处的。

更新频率:
预计为每周两次左右

如果整理稿有什么问题,请大家继续跟贴

【整理】I&A 2009-8-06 【整理人】playstation

One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists.

Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Koreans had two demands: an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

"The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened."

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.

"Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy, you know, to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very, very serious condition. What is your concern about her?

(That’s another thing, yeah.) Well she has a recurring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know, ulcers are exacerbated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob Woodruff, she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do you think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out of North Korea?

You know it’s a scene that has kind of replayed over and over in my head. I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. A senior US official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete, Diane.

Yeah, that is a singular moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye Gwan who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?

Well, I think it was quite stunning. He was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialogue.

作者: sunshinegogo    时间: 2009-8-6 08:56

本帖最后由 sunshinegogo 于 2009-8-6 10:20 编辑

hw

One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists.

Form President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and younger bearing flowers. This trip has been in a work for weeks NBC news was told that North Korea’s had two demands and apology from the US and high-profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

The young woman themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened.

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary former President husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president Al Gore cofound the current TV where the journalists work.

Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with the illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling's sister Lisa spoke to Diana about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Laura’s health you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about?

That is one thing. Yeah. Well she has reoccurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know ulcers are exaggerated by stress.

And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC Bob Woodruff she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do you think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out of North Korea.

You know it’s a thing that kinda bring play that run over my head and I just hope it comes soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa unrefilling stop a senior US official said she would have comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete. Diana

Yes. That is a thing to a moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you I've never said that at the airport President Clinton and Vice President Gore was greeted by Kim Gye Gwan who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said this two issues are separate issues but will they be discussion about other fittings.

Well I think it was quite stunning he was there Diana but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department say this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.

作者: Alert!    时间: 2009-8-6 09:23     标题: HW

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 22:05 编辑

Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Koreans had two demands: an apology from the US and a high-profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

“The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful and we are very sad it has happened.”

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand is clearly being met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.

“Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy, you know, to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.

Lisa, so what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact that she has an ulcer which can be very, very serious condition. What is your concern about her?

(That’s another thing, yeah.) Well she has a recurring ulcer, and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to the North Korean government to at least allow her to see her physician and as we all know, ulcers are exaggerated by stress. And early this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s *, she dreamed of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out of North Korea.

You know it’s a scene that I’ve kind of brain-played over and over in my head and I just * concern.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way, of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop, a senior official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete, Diane.

Yeah, that is a * moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by * who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?

Well, I think it was quite stunning. He was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialogue.

感谢参与!版主就不加指数了哦

by PS

作者: fairy-tale    时间: 2009-8-6 09:36

hw
Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft, met warmly by North Korean officials and young girl there in flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Koreans had two demands: an apology from the US and a high-profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secratary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
"The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they, they probably did trespass. Er, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened."
And now with President Clinton's presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secratary of State and his former Vice-President Al Gore co-funded Current TV where the journalists work.
"Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be paricular happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission."
Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charge with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years' in the Labour Camp. Ling's sister Lisa / about what worries her most.
"Lisa, what about Laura's house? You have / by the fact that she has also which can be very very serious condition. What is your concern about it?"
"Well, she has recovering also. And we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we, we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician. And as we all know, authors are exacerbated by stress."
And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC's Bob W. she / to the moment of her sister's release.
"What do you think that moments could be like on then, get out of North Korea?"
"You know, it a, it a, it a thing that kind of be played over from my head. I just can't become /."
An official say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement by the way of Bill Clinton's arrival happen while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa. On a refueling stop, the Senior US Official said she would have no comment until President Clinton's mission was /. Diana?
Yes, satis a / the Secratary of State and then her husband in North Korea. But a question to you. I never said at the airport President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Jong-Il who had the nuclear negotiation team for North Korea. Everyone is said these two issues are separate issues, but will they be discussions about other things?
Well, I think it was quite stunning he was there Diana, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission. That is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialog.

作者: michacelyang    时间: 2009-8-6 09:41

On sunshinegogo(大哥,还是要慢工出细活吧。)

Former

President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and younger girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in a work for weeks NBC news was told that North Korea’s had two demands and apology from the US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

The young woman themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened.

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary former President husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president

Arnold Gore
cofound the current TV where the journalists work.

Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy
to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Norah Lee and UN Lee were charged with the illegally entering in North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Dinan So about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Lora’s health you have talked about the fact she has an author which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about?

That is one thing. Yeah. Well she has reoccurring author and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we know authors are exaggerated by stress.

And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC Bob Woodruff she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do you think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out North Korea.

You know it’s a thing that kind of
bring play that run around my head and I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa under refilling
stop a senior US official said she would have comment to tell President Clinton’s mission.

Yes. That is a singular
moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you I knew that at the airport President Clintonformer president Clinton was greeted by Kim
who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues but will they be discussion about other things.

Well I think was quite stunning he was there Diana but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.

作者: hfutfirst    时间: 2009-8-6 10:08     标题: 慢了一步,乖乖改成homework```

本帖最后由 hfutfirst 于 2009-8-6 10:09 编辑

homework

Form President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and the young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks, NBC news was told that North Korea’s had two demands and apology from the US and a high profile emissary  to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

And now with President Clinton's presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary.  Former President, husband of the Secretary of State, and his former Vice president  Al Gore cofounded the current TV where the journalists work.

Of all the Presidents that we’ve had ,the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Eura Lee and Laura Ling were charged with the illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling's sister Lisa spoke to Dina Sawyer about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Lora’s health?  ou have talked about the fact she has an oath which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about it?

That is one thing. Yeah. Well she has reoccurring oath and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know oathers are exaggerated by stress.

And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC Bob Woodruff she dreamt to the moment of her sister’s release.

What do you think that moment's gonna be like ,when they get out of North Korea?

You know it’s a thing that kinda replay that over my head and I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days, the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa .On a refueling stop, the senior US official said she would have comment until tell President Clinton’s mission was completed, Dian.

Yes. That is a single of moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea.But a question to you, I knew that said at the airport President Clinton, former president Clinton was  greeted by Kim Gagua who's the head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said this two issues are separate issues but will there be discussion about other things?

Well I think it was quite stunning he was there, Diana, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialogue.

作者: caixiqiang    时间: 2009-8-6 10:19

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-6 10:49 编辑 on michacelyang

Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Koreans had two demands: an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

"
The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened."

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand is clearly being met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.

"
Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy, you know, to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be very, very serious condition. What is your concern about her?

(
That another thing, yeah.) Well she has a recurring and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know, ulcers are exacerbated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC Bob Woodruff, she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out North Korea.

You know it’s a scene that kind of real played over and over in my head and I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. a senior official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s missionwas complete, Diane.

Yeah, that
is a singular(非凡的,突出的,奇特的) moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Dae Jung who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?

Well, I think was quite stunning. He was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialogue.

作者: 2persist2die    时间: 2009-8-6 10:45

Homework-2
One thing that is clear here is that  Bill Clinton  would not of going to North Korea unless he was  certain that he would be coming back with the two journilists.Former president  CLITON arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft .__warmly welcomed by  North Korea officials and young girl bearing flowers.this trip is being a works for  weeks  ABC news was  told North Korea has two  demends---- apology from  the US and a high profile emisary to come to north korea.The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton  just a few weeks ago
HC:"The young women themselves have  apparently admitted  that   they probably  did transpass so they  are deeply regretful.and we are very sorry this happened "
and now  with president clinton's  presidency  North Korea. the second  demand  has clearly been met.there  could not be a high profile ___.Former president .husband of Secretay of State and his former vice president AUCO  co-found TV where the journiliste work.
Donald Gregg:" Of all of the presidents   we've had .the north korea would be particularly happy to see him arrived on this very sensitive mission"
Lora ling and Unal  LEE were charge with illegal  entering North Korea  and send to 12 years labour camp. Ling's sister Lisa spoke to Dian about what worries  her most.
Hostess "Lisa what about lora's house ?you have touched by the fact she has (a kind of desease)__ can be in very very serious condition .what is your concern about it
well. definately yes. she has recovering AOTHOR.and we know that she has a lot to receive some medication.but we know that her doctor is very concern she has written a letter appealing to north korea's goverment to at least allow her to see her fisation and we all know AOTHER are __by streess.
and earlier this summer L told ABC's Bos she dreamt  to the moment of her sister's release.
" what do u think that moment gonna  be like when she get out the north korea."
her sis :"You know it's a scene that  kind  of played over and over in my head .i just hope it come soon"
and official say that it could be just a matter of days.The annoucement by the way the clinton's arrival happened while his wife is  on a  plane headed for Afica and refusing stop __US officials said  she would had no  comment until  president Clinton's mission  was complete.
Ny hostess:"That is a single moment of Secretary of State  and her husband in north korea. but question to you i never said after the airport president former  cliton was  greeted by__ have a nuclear  negotiating team  form North Korea .everyone is said these  two issues are seprate issues  but will they be discussed is other things.
WC Hostess:"I think it was quite stunning that he was very daring. but it is unclear wheather they will talk about anything else ,the state's deparment say this is a humantarian mission ,the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialogue"

作者: 踏雪飞鸿    时间: 2009-8-6 10:55

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 21:43 编辑 ON michacelyang

Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and
a younger girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in works for weeks NBC news was told that North Korea’s had two demands: an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

“The young woman themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened.”

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary, former President, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president Arnold Gore cofounded the current TV where the journalists work.

“Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission.”

Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering in North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.

“Lisa what about Lora’s health you have talked about the fact she has an
ulcer which can be a very very serious condition. Ah, What is your concern about it?”

“That is one thing. Yeah. Well she has
recurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know ulcers are exaggerated by stress.”

“What do you think the moment’s gonna be like when they get out
of North Korea?”

“You know it’s a
scene that kind of replayed over and over in my head. I just hope it come soon.”

And officials say that could be just a matter of days.
The announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa. Under a refueling stop, a senior US official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete. Diane

“Yes. That is a singular moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea. But a question to you, I
noticed that at the airport President Clinton, former president Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye Kwan who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said thesetwo issues are separate issues but will they be discussion about other things

“Well I think it was quite stunning he was there, Diane. But it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.”

作者: qwweewwee    时间: 2009-8-6 10:56

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 21:44 编辑 on michacelyang

Former President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks NBC news was told that North Koreans had two demands and apology from the US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

"The young woman themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened".

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary former President husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president  Al Gore cofounded the current TV where the journalists work.

Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy
to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with the illegally entering in North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Dinan So about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Lora’s health you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about?

That is one thing. Yeah. Well she has recurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we know ulcers are exaggerated by stress.

You know it’s a thing that kind of
bring play that over and over my head and I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa under refueling stop a senior US official said she would have/ no /comment to tell President Clinton’s mission was complete,Diane

Yes. That is a singular moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you I knew that at the airport President Clinton, former president Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye-gwan ,a head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues but will there be discussion about other things.

Well I think was quite stunning he was there, Diana .but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department/ is/ saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.
作者: 雪_亚凛沙    时间: 2009-8-6 11:14

HW

one thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists.

former president Clinton arrived in North Korea in an unmarked aircraft met warmily by North Korea officials and young girls bearing flowers. this trip has worked for weeks. ABC news was told North Korea has two demands and apology from the US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. the apology came in my interview with secretary of state Hillary Clinton just a few weeks ago."the young women themselves apparently admitted that they probably did trespass so they deeply regretful and we are sorry this happened." and now with president Clinton's presidency in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. there could not be a more high profile emissary, former preident, husband of secretary of state, and his former vice president Al Gore, co-founded current tv with journalist work."of all the presidency we've had, the north korea would be particularly happy to see him arrived on a sensitive mission.Ling and Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in the labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to about what worried her most.

"Lisa what about Laura's health.you have talked about the effect of her ulcer which can be in very very serious condition.what is your concern about it."
"well she has recurring ulcer. and we know she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned.he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see the physician. and as we all know that ulcers should excerbated by stress."

and earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC Bob Woodruff she dreamt to the moment of her sister's release."what is the moment gonna be like when they get out of North Korea."
"It's a scene that I've kind of played over and over in my head. I just hope it comes soon"

and officials say this could be just a matter of date. the announcement about the way of Bill Clinton's arrival happened while his wife was on the airplane headed for Africa. on a refueling stop a senior US official said she would have no comment until president clinton's mission was complete.
"that is seemd a moment for the secretary and her husband in North Korea.but a question to you,I have never seen at the airport former president clinton was greeted by the head of nuclear negotiating team from North Korea.everyone said these two issues are seperated issues. but we've never been discussing about these things."
"now I think this is quite stunning he was very Diann ,but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else.the state department saying this is a humanitarian mission. that is a single purpose here but it certainly opens dialogue."
作者: takdrift    时间: 2009-8-6 11:22

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 21:44 编辑 on qwweewwee

Former President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks ABC news was told that North Koreans had two demands and apology from the US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

"The young woman themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened".

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary former President husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president  Al Gore cofounded the current TV where the journalists work.

to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with the illegally entering in North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Dinan So about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Lora’s health you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about it?

That is another thing. Yeah. Well she has recurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all  know ulcers are exaggerated by stress.

And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob Woodruff she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do you think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out of
North Korea?

You know it’s a scene that kind of really played over and over my head and I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa under refueling stop. a senior US official said she would have/ no /comment to tell President Clinton’s mission was complete,Diane

Yes. That is a singular moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you I notice that at the airport President Clinton, former president Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye-gwan ,a head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues but will there be discussions about other things.

Well I think was quite stunning he was there, Diana .but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department/ is/ saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.
作者: amanda.tang    时间: 2009-8-6 11:42

Hw
One thing that is clear here Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certian that he would come back with the two journalists.
Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft, met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing folowers. This trip is been work for weeks. ANC news was told the North Korea has two demands: an apology from US and a high profile // to come to North Korea. The apology comes in my view from Secreatry of State Clinton a few weeks ago.” The yound women themselves apparently have admitted that they properly did transpass, they are very regretful, and we are very sorry this happened.” And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been made, there couldn’t be a higher profile //. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State, and his former vice-presient Al Gore co-funded the Current TV, where the journalists work. “All the presidents that we have, the North Korea would be particularly happy to see him arrived in this very sensative mission.” Laura Ling and Uara Lee were charged with illegally entering the country and sentences to 12 years labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Dian Soyo what worries her most, “ Lisa, what about Laura’s house, you have talked about the fact that she has a ulcer, which can be very very serious condition, what is your concern about her?” “That’s another thing, yeah. Well, she has recurrent lucer, we know she has allowed to receive some medician, but we know her doctor is very concerned, she has written a letter to appeal to the North Korea government to, at least to see a physician. As we all know, ulcers are // by stress.” And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob // that she was dreamed the moment her sister’d release. “what do you see that moment could be //, get out of North Korea.” “you know it’s a scene that I have overplayed over and over in my head, I just hope it can be soon.” And officials say that could be just a matter of days, the annoucement by the way of the Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on a airplane headed for Africa, a // US official says she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission is completed, Diana.
Yeah, that’s a moment of secretary of state Hillary Clinton while her husband was in North Korea. But one question to you, I never see on the airport former president Clinton was greeted by //, the head of Nuclear negotiation team from North Korea. What I wanted to say that the two issues are two seperated issures, but will there be discussions about the other things, I think it was quite stunning that he was there. Dina, but it’s not clear whether they will talk aobut anything else. The say this is a humanitarian mission with a single purpose here, but there certainly opens dialogues.
作者: ZhangDD    时间: 2009-8-6 13:13

HW

One thing that is clear here is Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the 2 journalists.
Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Korea had 2 demands: an apology from the US and a high-profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they’re deeply regretful. And we’re very sorry these happened.
And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly be met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former vice president AG co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.
Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particulaly happy to see him arrive at this very sensitive mission.
LL and EL were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. L’s sister Lisa spoke to DS about what worries her most.
Lisa, so what about L’s health? You’ve talked about the fact that she has an ulcer which can be very, very serious conditon. What is your concern about her?
That’s another thing, yeah. Well, she’s a recurring ulcer, and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication. But we know that her doctor is very concerned. He’s written a letter, appealing to the North Korean govenrnment to at least allow her to see her physician. And as we all know, ulcers are exaggerated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa L told ABC’s BW, she dreamed of the moment of her sister’s release.  
What do you think the moment’s gonna be like when they get out the North Korea?
You know, it’s a scene that kind of brain-played over and over my head I just hope to concede.
And official said that could be just a matter of days. The announce, by the way, of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on the refueling stop, a senior US offical said she would have no comment until president Clinton’s mission was complete, Diane.
Yes, that’s a s/ moment for the Secretary of State and then his husband in North Korea. But a question to you: I noticed that at the airport, presiedent Clinton, former president Clinton who was greeted by / , head of nuclear negotiating team for North Korea, everyone has said these 2 issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?  
Well, I think it was quite stunning he was there, Diane. But it is unclear whether they’ll talk about any thing else. The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here. But this certaly opens dialogue.
作者: locobenny1214    时间: 2009-8-6 13:31

HW
One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton was not gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with two journalists.
Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early two days in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by the North Korean officials and the young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the world for weeks, ABC news was told the North Korea has tow demands: an apology from US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in mind the US secretary of state Clinton a few weeks ago.
Hilary: The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did transpass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry for this happened.
And now with the president Clinton’ present Sino- Korea, the second demand is clearly been met. There could not via more high profile emissary.
Former president has been the secretary of state. And his former vice-president Al-Gore co-founded current TV where the journalists work.
All the presidents said that we had the North Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arrive on the very sensitive mission.
Laura Ling and Euna Lee were trialed illegally entrancing the North Korea, and sentenced to twelve years in labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Dian Solyer about what worries her most.
Dian: Lisa, what is about Laura’ health? You have been touched by the fact that she would be in a very very serious condition. Ah what did you concern about it?
Lisa: Well she is recovering// and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to the North Korean government to, at least allow her to see a physician. And as we all know,//are also exhausted by stress.
And early this summer, Lisa ling told to the ABC’s Bob Woodrow that she jammed to this moment of her sister release.
Bob: what do think of the moment can rely on that? Get out of North Korea.
Lisa: you know it’s a scene a kind of that I have prayed over my head……..
And the officials said could be just a matter of day. The announcement by the way Bill Clinton’ arrival happened while his wife was on the airplane heading for Africa on the refusing stop. The Sino-US officials said she would have no comment to tell president Clinton mission was completed. Dian?
Dian: yes, that is a single moment that the secretary of state and her husband in North Korea. But a question to you: I’ve never said that at the airport, the president Clinton was greeted by Kim//a negotiated team from North Korea. Everyone said that these two issues are separated issues. But will they discuss other things.
I was quite stunning with here Dian. But it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department says this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here. But it’s certainly open dialogue.
有些真的听不出来,请原谅。
作者: 令狐少侠    时间: 2009-8-6 13:39

HW
Well, one thing here is certain is that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists. Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft, met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip’s been works for weeks. ABC was told North Korea has two demands: an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea.
The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
Hillary: The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did something trespass… and they are deeply regretted for this. And we are very sorry this happened.”
And now with Mr. Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary, former president---husband of Secretary of State and former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Korean TV where the journalists work.
“Of all the presidents we’ve had, the North Korean would be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission.”
Laura Ling and Uno Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea, and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Dian Sawyer about what worries her most.
Lisa, what about Ling’s health? Since you have touched the fact that she has an ulcer which can be in very very serious condition. What is your concern about it?
Well, she has a recurring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned, he has written a letter appealing the North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician. As we all know ulcers are exaggerated by stress.
And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob Woodruff that she dreamed the moment of her sister’s release.
What’s the moment gonna be like when they get out of North Korea?
You know it’s a scene that kind of brain-played again and again in my head. I just hope it would come soon.
And officials say that would just be a matter of days. The announcement by way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa. On a refueling stop, a senior official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete. Dian?
Yes, that was a singular moment of Secretary of State and her husband in North Korea.
But a question to you: I never said that at the airport President Clinton was greeted by Kim kui-guan who’s the head of nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Every one has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be any discussions about other themes?
Oh, well, I think it’s quite stunning that he was there. It is unclear that they will talk anything else. The State Department has been saying that this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here. But that certainly opens dialogue.
作者: Elaine09    时间: 2009-8-6 13:47

hw

第一次发帖,估计错误很多!

One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton would not gone to North Korea unless  he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists.Former president arrived at North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officals and young girls  wearing flowers.This trip has been a work for weeks.ABC news was told that North Korea has two demands: an apology from the US and the high profile emercary to come to North Korea. The apology can admire a view of secratary of  state Clinton just a few weeks ago.
And the young women themselves have apparently admitted that they they probably did.
And now with,"they they properblly did trespass,er,so they  are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened." Former president Clinton present are in North Korea.The second demand has clearly been met.There could not mere be more high profile emecary.Former president husband of  the secreatary of state and his former vice-president Algore cofileded Korean TV with the journalist work.
Of all the president we have the North Korea would be particularly happy to see him arrive on the _for the mission.
Noral Lin and Uno Lin were charged the illegal entrying the North Korea and sentenced 12 years in a labor camp.Lin's sister spoke to diosor about  what worries her most."So what aboutlaura's health You have talk about the fact she has an ulcear condiction whic can be very very serious.What's your concern about it ?"
Definitly, we know about it.Well,she has recoverying also. And we know she has been allowed to receive some medication ,but we know her doctor is very concerned.He has writ a letter to appeal to North Korea government to at least allow her see a fixition.And as we all know, _by stress.
And earlier this summer, Lin told ABC BOb Woodruff she dreamt of  the moment over her sister's release.
"What do you think at that moment rely on it? Get out of North Korea?"
"You know it's it's a scene of kind of real play over for my head.I just become sick."
And officals say that could be just a matter of days.The anouncement by the way of Bill Clintion's arrival happened while his wife on airplane headed for Africa and refuying stop on _. The US offical said she will have no comment until pesident Clinton's mission was complete.Diana!"
"Yes,that's a single moment atack the secratary of state and her husband in North Korea.But a question to you.I've never said at the airport president Clinton and vic-presidnent Gore was greeted by Kim Gye Gwan who's head of the nuclear negotiating teem from North Korea. We want to said this two issues are two seperate issues.But we will be there discuss the other things."
It's quire stunning he would bare,Dian.But it's unclear whether they will talk about any thing else. The state department has said this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here.But this certainly opens diolouge.
作者: forrinoa    时间: 2009-8-6 14:25

HOMEWORK
One thing that is clear here is  that Bill Clinton would have not gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the 2 journalists. Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and a young girl barrying flowers.
This trip has been in a works for weeks. NBC news was told the North Koreans has 2 demands. An apology from the US and a high profile amesary to come to North Korea, the apology came in my interview with secretary of state Clinton just a few weeks ago.
“The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did transpass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry that this happened.”
And now with president Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more highe profile amesary former president, husband of the secretary of state, and his former vice president Elle Gore, co-founded current TV where the journalists work.
Of all the presidents that we had the North Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arrive on the very sensitive mission.
Lora ling and una lee were charged with illegally entrying NK and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa’s spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.
Lisa, what about Lora’s health? You have talked about the fact that she has alsar which can be very very serious condition. What is your concern about it.
Yes, well, she has recurring alsar and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to NK government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know alsar is exacerbated by stress .
And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob wodrof she dreamed of the moment of her sister’s release.
What do you think that moment could be alive, get out of Korea,
you know, it’s a scene that kind of played over and over my head I just hope it will come soon.
And the official say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. A senior official said she would have no comment till president Clinton’s mission was complete. Diane.

Yes, that is the sigle a moment to have the secretary of state and then her husband in NK, but a question to you, I never said at the airport president Clinton, former president Clinton was greeted by King gi gua, who’s the head of nuclear negotiating team for NK. Everyone said these two issue were separated issues but will there be discussions about other things?

Well,I think he was quite stunning he was very, Diane, but he is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The state department’s saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but that certainly opens dialogue
作者: huangdan620abc    时间: 2009-8-6 15:42

Homework
One thing is clear here that Bill Clliton was not to gone to Korea and he was certain he would coming back  with the two journalists.Former President Clliton arrived North Korea early Tuesday in an arm aircraft may warmly by North Korea offical and young girl barring flowers.This trip been world for weeks ABC told North Korea have two demands and apology from the U.S and high process  to come to North Korea.The apology came was Sectrary State Clliton just few weeks ago.The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did transpass ,so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened.And now with President Clliton presidency to North Korea, the second demand cleary been met. There could not be more high-profile emissary,former President ,husband of Sectrary State and his former vice President call current TV with journalists work.Of all the president said we have had the North Korean would be particularly happy to see him arrive on the very sensible mission.Lee charge with illegally entering to North Korea and send the 12 year labor. what worries most. health she is also  reach very very serious condition .Well she had and we know that she have been a lot to recieve some medication ,but we know her doctor is very concern he is a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician.And as we all know,is by stress.And earlier this summer,Licilin told ABC she the moment over sister's release.What you think this moment can be lie,get out of North Korea.You know, it seems can't replace over my head.
作者: zxb19810313    时间: 2009-8-6 15:47     标题: RE: 2009-08-06:'克林顿赴朝营救被扣女记者'

Form President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and younger bearing flowers. This trip has been in a work for weeks ABC news was told that North Korea’s had two demands and apology from the US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
The young woman themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry about this happened.
And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile / emissary former President husband of the Secretary of State and his former

Vice president Al Gore
co-founded the current TV where the journalists work.

Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Norah Ling and UN Lee were charged with the illegally entering in North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Dinan So about what worries her most.
Lisa what about Lora’s health you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about?
That is one thing. Yeah. Well she has recurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we know ulcer is exaggerated by stress.
You know it’s a thing that kinda bring play that run around my head and I just hope it come soon.
And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa under refueling stop, a senior US official said she would have comment to tell President Clinton’s mission was completed.
Yes. That is a thing to a moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you I knew that at the airport President Clinton ,former President Clinton was greeted by
Vice President Kim?? who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said this two issues are separate issues but will they be discussion about

Well I think was quite stunning he was there Diana but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department say this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.
作者: wind-borne    时间: 2009-8-6 16:06

homework
Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers.
This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC news was told the North Koreans had two demands: an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened.
And now, with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has cleared been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary. Former President, husband of the Secretary of State, and his former vice president Al Gore co-founded current TV where the journalists work.
Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission.
Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with the illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister, Lisa spoke to Dian Sowya about what worries her most.
Lisa, what about Laura’s health? You have talked about that she has an ulcer which also can be very, very serious condition. What is your concern about…
That’s another thing. Yeah. Well, she has a recovering ulcer. And we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. She has written a letter appealing to the North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician. And as we all know ulcers are exacerbated by stress.
And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC’s BoB W she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.
What do you think that moments could be like when she get out of North Korea?
You know it’s a scene that I’ve kind of really played over and over in my head. I just hope it will be coming soon.
And Officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened when his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa. On a refueling stop a senior US official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete. Dian.
Yes, that is a singular moment for the Secretary of State and her husband in North Korea. But I had a question to you. I noticed that at the airport President Clinton, for President Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye Gwan is the head of the nuclear and negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?
Oh, well I think it was quite stunning he was there, Dian. But it is unclear whether they would talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here. But this certainly opens dialogue.

作者: linna163163    时间: 2009-8-6 17:09

hw
One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton will not gone to North Corea unless he was certain that he would coming back with the two journalists.
   Former president Clinton arrived N C early Tuesday in an unmarked air crafted where warming by north corea officials and young girl in their flowers.
  This trip has been a works for weeks, ABC news was told the North corea had two demands and apology from the US and high profiy amesory to come to North corea. The apology came my interview was secretary statuesque just a few weeks ago.
  "The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trays pass,so they are deep regretful and we are very sorry that this happened."
  And now with President Clinton presidential North Chorea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a high profile emissary. Former president has been secretary state and his former vise president air go confounded current TV where the journalist work.
   "Have all of the presidents that we had the N C would be particular happy to see him arrive from the sorry senate mission."
   Loaty and Unloly were charge with the illegal entering NC and send them to 12 years of labor can. Linses from die soil about what worries were most. " They sold what about more house ,they had touch the fact he was announce which can be very very serious condition, what is your concerning about it?"
    “That’s amazing, yeah!"
   Well, she has recovering also, and we know that she is being allowed to receive some medication ,but we know that her doctor is very concern ,he has written a letter ,appealing to NC government to at least to allow her to see the physician, and as we all know authors are exatracbited by stress.
  And earlier this summer linsesli told ABC Bob wudger she dreamed the moment of her sister's release.
   “What thing  that moments could be like there, get out of NC?"
   “No, it's a, it’s a thing that can't replay over from my head, I just became senator."
    And official it could be judges a matter of days , the announcement by the way the Bill coli ton arrival happen while his wife was on a airplane to the Africa, and refill stops in the US officials said she would have no common to tell president coli ton’s mission was completed, Danna.
   That's a thing to moment have secretary state of than her husband in NC .But a question to you, I notice that at the airport president Coliton ,former president Colton was agreed by Congo had the nuclear negotiation teem from NC ,everyone said this two issues are separate issues ,but where they be discussing about the thing?
    Where I think was stunning he was there dying, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else.
    The department saying this is humanly single purpose year, but this certainly opens dialogue.

作者: burgon    时间: 2009-8-6 17:12

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 21:45 编辑 On takdrift of 12#

Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC news was told that North Koreans had two demands and apology from the US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary. Former President, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president  Al Gore co-founded the current TV where the journalists work.

Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with the illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Diane Soria about what worries her most.

Lisa, what about Laura’s health you have talked about the fact that she has an ulcer which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about it?

That is another thing. Yeah. Well she has recurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all  know ulcers are exacerbated by stress.

And earlier of this summer Lisa Ling told ABC's Bob Woodruff she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do you think that moment's gonna be like when they get out of North Korea?

You know it’s a scene that kind of really played over and over my head and I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa under refueling stop. a senior US official said she would have no comment to tell President Clinton’s mission. It was complete,Diane.

Yes. That is a singular moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you, I notice that at the airport President Clinton, former president Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye-gwan ,a head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues but will there be discussions about other things?

Well I think it was quite stunning he was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.
作者: juan87    时间: 2009-8-6 17:17

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-6 17:31 编辑 on locobenny1214
请注意阶梯式修改原则,在前一个修改贴基础上改,谢谢:)
by PS

One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton was not gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with two journalists.
Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by the North Korean officials and the young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the world for weeks, ABC news was told the North Korea has tow demands: an apology from US and high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with secretary of state Clinton a few weeks ago.
Hilary: The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did transpass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry for this happened.
And now with the president Clinton’ presence in North Korea, the second demand is clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary.
Former president husband of  the secretary of the state. And his former vice-president Al-Gore co-founded current TV where the journalists work.
All the presidents said that we had the North Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arrive on the very sensitive mission.
Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged illegally entering the North Korea, and sentenced to twelve years in labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Dian Solyer about what worries her most.
Dian: Lisa, what is about Laura’ health? You have been touched by the fact that she has a ulcer which would be in a very very serious condition. Ah what did you concern about it?
Lisa: Definitely,yesWell she has a recurring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to the North Korean government to, at least allow her to see a physician. And as we all know ulcers are  exacerbated by stress.
And early this summer, Lisa ling told to the ABC’s Bob Woodrow that she dreamtto this moment of her sister's release.
Bob: what do think of the moment can rely on that? Get out of North Korea.
Lisa: you know it’s a scene a kind of replayed over and over my head, and it will become soon.
And the officials said that could be just a matter of days. The announcement by the way Bill Clinton’ arrival happened while his wife was on the airplane heading for Africa on the refusing stop. The Sino-US officials said she would have no comment to tell president Clinton mission was completed. Dian?
Dian: yes, that is a single moment that the secretary of state and her husband in North Korea. But a question to you: I’ve never said that at the airport, the president Clinton was greeted by Kim//a negotiated team from North Korea. Everyone said that these two issues are separated issues. But will they be discussed about  other things.
I was quite stunning with here Dian. But it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department says this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here. But it  certainly opens dialogue.
作者: catherien2008    时间: 2009-8-6 17:31

One thing that clear here is that Bill Clinton would have not gone to North Korea , unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists . Former president Clinton has arrived in North Korea eary Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft , met warmed by North Korea officials and young girl bearing flowers . This is trip has been worked for weeks . ABC news told that North Korea has two demands , an apology from US and high profile emissery to come to North Korea . The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State just a few weeks ago.

“ The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did transpass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened . “

And now with president Clinton’s presence in North Korea , the second demand has clearly been met . Their would be a more high profile emissery. Former president , husband of the Secretary of State and his former vice -president Albert Gore  co-founded Current TV where the journalists were .

“If all the president that we have had , the North Korea’s would be particular happy to see him arrived on this sensitive mission “.

Laura Ling and Eura Lee were charged with illegal entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in labor a camp.
Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to D* what worries about her most . Lisa what about Laura’s health ? You’re touched by the fact that she can also reach can be  very very serious condition. what is your comment about it ?(that’s a little thing , yeah. )

Well, she has recovering *and we know that she has been love to receive some medications . We know her doctor is very concerned . He had written a letter appealling to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician  and as we all know authors are exasperated by stress.

And early this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob * she * moment of her sister’s release.

“ What do you think at the moment can we rely on there , get out of North Korea ?”

“You know it’s seem like a kind of replay over my head . I just want her come soon.”

And official say that could be just a matter of days . The announcement by Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife on a airplane headed for Africa and * senior US officials said  she would no comment to tell president clinton’s mission . D__?

Yes. At the single moment the Secretary of State and then his husband was in North Korea, but a question to you . I noticed that at the airport president Clinton , former President Bill Clinton was greeted by * . – a head of nuclear negotiator team for North Korea . Everyone said these two issues are separate issues, but will they be discussions about this thing .

I think I was not quite understanding . He was there but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else . The State Department just saying this is a humanitarian mission that is a single purpose here. But  this certainly opens dialogue .
作者: Runenblaze    时间: 2009-8-6 18:47

hw

Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in unmarked aircraft met warmly by officials and young girl bearing flowers.This trip has been in works for weeks.ABC News was told North Koreans has two demands: an apology from the US and high-profile emissary to come to North Korea.The apology came in my interview Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

"The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did the trespass,so they are deeply regretful and we are sad it has happened.

And now with president Clinton's presence in North Korea,the second demand is clearly being met.There could not be a more high-profile emissary.Former president,husband of Secretary of State,and his former vice-president Al-Gore co-founded Current TV where journalists worked.

"Of all president that I've had,the North Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission."

Laura Ling and Eura Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sent to 12-year-old labor camp.Ling's sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.

"Lisa,so what about Laura's health? you have talked about the fact that she has an ulcer which can be very very serious condition.What is your concern about her?"

"Well,she has a recurring ulcer,and we know that she has been allowed to received some medication,but we know that her doctor is very concerned,she has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see the physician.And as we all know ulcer are exaggerated by the stress."

And earlier this summer,Lisa Ling told ABC Bob Waldtruff,she dreamed of the moment of her sister's release.
"What do you think that the moment is gonna be like,when you get out the North Korea?"

"You know it's a scene that I've knid of brain-played over and over my head,I just concerned."

And the official say that could be just a matter of days.The announcement,by the way, Bill Clinton's arrival happened while his wife was on the plane headed for Africa,and refeuling stop,senior U.S official said she would have no comment until President Clinton's mission was completed."

"Yeah,that's a singular moment of Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea,but question to you,I noticed that at the airport President Clinton was greeted by Kim Ji Guo who is the head of nuclear negotiating team for North Korea.Everyone has said these two issues are seperated issues,but will there be discussions about other things?"

"Well,I think it was quite stunning. He was there,Diane but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else.The State Department saying this is a humanitarian mission that is a single purpose here,but this certainly open dialogue.

作者: eimf    时间: 2009-8-6 19:17

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 21:47 编辑 on 23# burgon

Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea
n officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC news was told that North Koreans had two demands, an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

"The young wom
en themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened".

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary. Former President, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president Al Gore co-founded
the (omitted) current TV where the journalists work.

Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with the illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Diane Soria about what worries her most.

Lisa, what about Laura’s health you have talked about the fact that she has an ulcer which can be a very
, very serious condition. What is your concern about it?

That is another thing. Yeah. Well she has recurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea
n government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know ulcers are exacerbated by stress.

And earlier of this summer Lisa Ling told ABC's Bob Woodruff she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa under refueling stop.
A senior US official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission. It(omitted) was complete, Diane.

Yes. That is a singular moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you, I notice that at the airport President Clinton, former president Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye-gwan, a head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues but will there be discussions about other things?

Well I think it was quite stunning he was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is
a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialogue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emissary,使者

plural emissaries [countable]

PGO someone who is sent with an official message or to do official work [= envoy]:

Japan is sending two emissaries to Washington to discuss trade issues.

Trespass,非法侵入

[intransitive]

1SCL to go onto someone's private land without their permission

trespass on

She was arrested for trespassing on government property.

2 old useRR to do something wrong [= sin]

—trespasser noun [countable]

trespass on something

phrasal verb

to unfairly use more than you should of someone else's time, help etc for your own advantage:

It would be trespassing on their hospitality to accept any more from them.

Ulcer,溃疡

[countable]

MI a sore area on your skin or inside your body that may bleed or produce poisonous substances:

stomach ulcers

—ulcerous adjective

Exacerbated,恶化

[transitive]

to make a bad situation worse:

The recession has exacerbated this problem.

I don't want to exacerbate the situation.

—exacerbation noun [uncountable]

Refueling,换装燃料
Refuel,
past tense and past participle refuelled, present participle refuelling
British English, past tense and past participle refueled, present participle refueling American English

1 [intransitive and transitive]TTCTTA to fill a plane or vehicle with fuel before continuing a journey:

The plane was refuelled in Dubai.

2 [transitive] to make feelings, emotions, or ideas stronger:

The attack refuelled fears of war.

Stunning,震惊

1 extremely attractive or beautiful:

You look absolutely stunning in that dress.

a stunning view

see usage note beautiful

2 very surprising or shocking [= staggering]:

stunning news

—stunningly adverb:

a stunningly beautiful woman

humanitarian mission,人道主义使命
humanitarian

[only before noun]

concerned with improving bad living conditions and preventing unfair treatment of people

humanitarian aid/assistance/relief

Humanitarian aid is being sent to the refugees.

humanitarian grounds/reasons/purposes

He was released from prison on humanitarian grounds.

—humanitarian noun [countable]

—humanitarianism noun [uncountable]

作者: four-up    时间: 2009-8-6 20:12

Homework
“Former president Clinton arrived the North Korea early Tuesday in the unmarked aircraft met warmly by N. Korea in the officials and young girls bearing flowers. This trip’s been the works for weeks.” ABC news was told that N. Korea had two demands: an apology from the U.S. and a high profile emissary to come to N.Korea. The apology came * from Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
“ The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry that this happened.”
And now with president Clinton’s presence in N. Korea, the second demnd has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary. Former president, husband of Secretary of State, and he’s former vice-president, Al Gore, co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.
“Of all of the presidents we’ve had are the N.Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arriving on the sorry-sensitive mission.” Laura Ling and Euna Lee will charge with illegally entering N.Korea in sentence to twelve years in an neighbour camp. Ling’ s sister Lisa .* saw her about what warriers her most.
“Lisa, what about Nora’s *? You have * which can be very very serious condition. What is your concern?(*) Well, she has a correct answer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to N. Korea government to at least to allow her to see a physician and as we all know authors are exactly abated by stress.
And earlier the summer Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob Wodruft she drampt at the moment of her sister’s release.
“What we think at the moment could be * , get out of N. Korea.”
“You know it’s a thing of kind of really * over and over my head, I just can *.” And officials say that could be just a matter of * the announcement. By the way, Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife is on an airplane headed for Africa on a * stop U.S. offical said she would have no comment to tell president Clinton’s mission was complete. Secretary of State will stay and her husband in N.Korea, but the question to you I notice at the airport president Clinton is greeted by Kim *in negotiation team from N.Korea. Everyone said these two issues are separate issues, but *discussion about the other things. “ why we think it is quite stunning he is very d* but it is unclear that we are talking about anything else. This state department say humanitarian mission that is the the single purpose here, but this certainly opens a dialogue.

作者: hivince    时间: 2009-8-6 20:36

Homework

One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with two journalists. Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft. Met warmly by North Korean officials and young girl bearing flowers, this trip has been into works for weeks, ABC news was told that North Korea had two demands and an apology from the U.S. and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with secretary of state Clinton just few weeks ago. “.and the young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened.” And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary, former president, husband of the secretary of State, and his former vice president Al Gore cofounded current TV where the journalists work. “Of all Presidents that we have had, the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission.” Ll and Yl were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to twelve years in labor camp. Lin’s sister Lisa spoke to Diana Sawyer about what worries her most. “Lisa, what’s about Lora’s health? You have talked about the fact she has ulcer which can be a very, very, serious condition. What is your concern about it? ” ”Well, she has recurring ulcer and we know she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to the North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician. And as we all know, ulcer is exaggerated by stress.” And earlier this summer, Lisa ling told Bob Woodruff she dreamt the moment of her sister’s release. What do you think the moment’s gonna be like when they get out of North Korea. You know it’s a it’s a it’s a scene that I have kind of replayed over and over my head, I just hope it. And the official say that could be just a matter of days, the announcement by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop, a senior U.S official said she would have no comments until President Clinton’s mission was completed. Diana. Yes, that’s a singular moment have secretary of state and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I never said at the airport President Clinton former President Clinton was greeted by Kim g head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea, everyone has said that these two issues are separate issues, but will there be a discussion about other things. I think that was quite stunning he was there Diana, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The state department said this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but that certainly opens dialogue.
作者: tommyyf66    时间: 2009-8-6 21:14

Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft, met warmly by North Korea’s officials and young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Koreans have two demands, an apology from US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea.
The apology came to my interview with secretary state Clinton just few weeks ago. “The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did the trespass, so they are deeply regret for, and we are very sorry this happened.”
And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand is clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary. Former president, husband of the secretary of the state and his former vice president * co founded current TV where journalists work. “Of all the president we have had, the North Koreans would be particular happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission.”
Laura Ling and * Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa says, spoke to * * about what worries her most.
“Lisa, what about Laura’s health? You have talked about the fact that she has an ulcer which can be in a very very serious condition. What is your concern about?”
“That’s another thing, yeah. She has a recovering ulcer and we know she has been allowed to receive some medication. But we know that her doctor is very concerned, he had written a letter, appealing to the North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician. And as we all know authors are exaggerated by stress.
And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s * *, she dreamt to the moment of her sister’s release. “What do you think that moment could be like, getting out of North Korea?”
“You know it’s a thing, a kind of replay over my head, I just hope it becomes true soon.” (有点听不清,呵呵)
And officials say that could be just a matter of days, the announcement by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. Us official said she would have no comment to tell president Clinton’s mission was complete.
“*.”
“Yes, that is a singular moment, secretary of the state and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I never said at the airport, president Clinton, former president Clinton was greeted by * , head of the nuclear negotiate team from North Korea. Everyone is said these two issues are separate issues but will there be discussions about other things?”
“Well, I think it was quite stunning, he was there*, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. State department is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here. But this certainly opens dialogue.”
作者: 3895mp    时间: 2009-8-6 22:14

One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton would not gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the 2 journalists.
Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers.This trip has been in the works for weeks.ABC news was told the North Korean had 2 demands:an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea.The apology came in my interview with secrectary of state Clinton just a few weeks ago.
"The young women themselves have apperently admitted that they probably did trespass.So they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happend."
And now with President Clinton's presence in North Korea the second demand is clearly being met.There can not be a more high profile emissary.Former President husband of the secrectary of state and his former vice President Al Gore co-founded current TV where the journalists work.
"Of all the presidents that we've had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission."
Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegaly entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years a labor camp.Ling's sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worried her most.
"Lisa,so what about Laura's health?You have talked about fact the she has an ulcer which can be very very serious condition.What is your concern about her?"
"well ,she has a recuring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned.He is writting a letter appealing to North Korean government at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know ulcer are exaggerated by strss."
And earlier this summer Lisa Ling told ABC's Bob Woodref ,she dreamed of the moment of her sister's release.
"What do you think that moment's gonna be like when they get out of North Korea?"
"You know it's a scene that I've kind of **played over and over in my head and Ijust hope it **concern,"
And officials say that could be just a matter of days.The announcement by the way of Bill Clinton's arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop ,a senior official said she would have no comment until President Clinton's mission was complete.
Diana.
"Yeah,that is a thing a moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea.But a question to you ,I noticed that at the airport President Clinton ,former President Clinton as greeted by Kim Gayguanu who's head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea .Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues but will there be discussions about other things?"
"Well ,I thinkg it was quite stunning.He was there Diana,But it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else.The State Deparment is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens the dialogue."
作者: februaryheat    时间: 2009-8-6 22:21

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 22:04 编辑

on caixiqiang

Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Koreans had two demands: an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago

"The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened
."

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand
has clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Current TV where the journalists work

"Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy, you know, to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling
’s sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most

Lisa what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be
a very, very serious condition. What is your concern about
her?

(That another thing, yeah.) Well she has a recurring
ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know, ulcers are exacerbated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob Woodruff, she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release

What do think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out
of North Korea
?

You know it’s a scene that has kind of real played over and over in my head and I just hope it come soon

And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way
of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. A
senior official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete, Diane.

Yeah, that is a singular(
非凡的,突出的,奇特的) moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Dae Jung who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?

Well, I think was quite stunning. He was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department
is saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialogue.

感谢改稿!版主就不加指数了:)
by PS

作者: Elshtain    时间: 2009-8-6 22:27

One thing that is clear here is Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the 2 journalists.
Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Korea had 2 demands: an apology from the US and a high-profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they’re deeply regretful. And we’re very sorry these happened.
And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly be met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former vice president AG co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.
Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particulaly happy to see him arrive at this very sensitive mission.
LL and EL were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. L’s sister Lisa spoke to DS about what worries her most.
Lisa, so what about L’s health? You’ve talked about the fact that she has an ulcer which can be very, very serious conditon. What is your concern about her?
That’s another thing, yeah. Well, she’s a recurring ulcer, and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication. But we know that her doctor is very concerned. He’s written a letter, appealing to the North Korean govenrnment to at least allow her to see her physician. And as we all know, ulcers are exaggerated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa L told ABC’s BW, she dreamed of the moment of her sister’s release.  
What do you think the moment’s gonna be like when they get out the North Korea?
You know, it’s a scene that kind of brain-played over and over my head I just hope to concede.
And official said that could be just a matter of days. The announce, by the way, of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on the refueling stop, a senior US offical said she would have no comment until president Clinton’s mission was complete, Diane.
Yes, that’s a s/ moment for the Secretary of State and then his husband in North Korea. But a question to you: I noticed that at the airport, presiedent Clinton, former president Clinton who was greeted by / , head of nuclear negotiating team for North Korea, everyone has said these 2 issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?  
Well, I think it was quite stunning he was there, Diane. But it is unclear whether they’ll talk about any thing else. The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here. But this certaly opens dialogue.

作者: brian8696    时间: 2009-8-7 10:18

One thing is clear here that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he is certain he would be coming back with two journalists. Former president Clinton arrived in Korea earlier Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korean officials and the younger bearing flowers. The trip has been in work for weeks. ABC news was told the North Korea has two demands. The apology from US and the high profile emissary to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago. The young women themselves have apparently admitted it, they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful , and we are very sorry this happened. And now with president Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile emissary. Former president, husband of the secretary of state, and his former vice president Al-gore co-found the current TV where the journalists work. Of all the presidents we have had , the North Koreans would be particular happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and LEE were charged with the illegal entering in North Korea , and sentenced to 12 years in Labor Camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Diana about what worries her most.. “Lisa , what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact which she has an ulcer which could be very very serious condition. What’s your concern about it?” “Well, she has reoccurring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know her doctor is very concerned. She has written a letter appealing North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician as we all know ulcers are exaggerated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC Bod woodraf she dreamt to the moment of her sister’s release. What do you think of the moment is going to be like when they get out of North Korea. You know it’s a scene that came to really play over and over my head and I just hope it come soon. The officials say that could just be a matter of days , the announcement by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. The senior US officials said she would have no comment to tell president Clinton’s mission which was completed. Diana. Yeah, that’s a singular moment of the secretary of state and her husband in North Korea. But the question to you.. I notice that at the airport president Clinton , and former president was greeted by Kim Kye Kwan who’s the head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone said these two issues are separated issues but will there be discussions about other things. Well, I think it’s quite stunning he was there , Diana. But it’s unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The state department sas this is a humanitarian mission that’s the single purpose here. But this certainly opens dialogue. 
作者: 甜抹茶蛋糕    时间: 2009-8-7 10:43

homework

one thing is clear that bill clintom would have not gone  to north korean,unless he was  certain that he would be coming back with the two jounalist.
former prisident clinton arrived in north korean earliy thusday  on aircraft,man warmly by north korea officials,and young girl bearing flowers
this trip has been worked for two weeks,nbc news told north korear has two demands,and apology from the us,and high profile emssor to coming to north korear,the apology coming from secretary of state clinton just a few weeks ago,the young women themselves have apparently admitted that  they probably did trespass,so they deeply regretted,and we are very sorry this happened,and now with the president clinton presence at the north korear,the second demand has clearly been met,there have been no ,former president  ,the husband of secretary of state and his former vice president e co founder of the tv where the jounalists work,
of all the presidents we had,the north korea would be particular happy to see him arrive at this very sensitive mission
lee was charged illegally entry to north korear and senceted twelve years larbour camp
lisa, what is about laraul s  house,you have touched the fact that she has been very very serious condition,what is you concern about it?
we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication,but we know her doctor is very concerned that her letter appear to the north korea goverment at least allowed her to see a phycian, as we all know ,is ex by stress,
earlier this summer lisa told nbc s bob that she dreamed the moment of her sisters release,
what do you think the moment would be get out of the korear,
you know it is a scean just playing over my head ,i just hope becoming soon,and official say that could be just the matter of the day,the annoucement by theway of bill clinton arrival,while his wife was at airplane on her way to africa, she has no comment on clinton s mission,at the single moment that the secretary of state and her husband in north korea but the question to you
the president clinton agreed negotion team. everyone said these two issues are seperate issues,but will be issue about the other things but will be discussion about other things,
i think it is stuning but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else,the state department say this is huge ,that is the purpose that is certainly open dialogue
作者: 好风如水    时间: 2009-8-7 13:08     标题: 克林顿赴朝营救被扣女记者

本帖最后由 playstation 于 2009-8-8 21:47 编辑 on caixiqiang

"The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened."

"Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy, you know, to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be very, very serious condition. What is your concern about her?

(That another thing, yeah.) Well she has a recurring also and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we, we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know, ulcers are exacerbated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC Bob Woodruff, she dreams to the moment of her sister’s release.

What do think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out North Korea.

You know it’s,it's a scene that kind of  replayed over and over in my head and I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. a senior US official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s missionwas complete, Diane.

Yeah, that is a singular(非凡的,突出的,奇特的) moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Dae Jung who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?

Well, I think was quite stunning. He was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department saying this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialogue.
作者: gerministar    时间: 2009-8-7 20:43

homework
Former president Clinton arrived in Pyongyang early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft,met warmly by North Korea officials and younger all bearing flowers.This trip has been in the works for weeks.NBC news was told that North Korea has 2 demands:an apology from the US and a high-profile emissary to come to North Korea.The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened.
And now with president Clintion's presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met.There could not be a more high-profile emissary,former president,husband of Secretary of State and his former vise president Al Gore cofounded Current TV where the journalists work.
Of all the presidents that we have had,the North Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arrive on this sensitive mission.
Laura Ling and Una Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp.Ling's sister spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.
Lisa,what about Laura's health?You have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very,very serious condition.What is concern about it?
That's /,yeah.Well,she has a recurring ulcer.And we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very conerned.He has written a letter appealing to North Korea government at least to allow her to see a physician and as we all know ulcers are exacerbated by stress.
Earlier this Summer Lisa Ling told ABC's Bob Woodruff,she dreamt of the moment of her sister's release.
Would you do think that moments can realize,gonna get out of North Korea?
You know it's a thing that of a kind of really played over my head,I just hope it become soon.
And officials say that could be just a matter of days.The announcement by the wave of Bill Clinton's arrival happened while his wife was on an aeroplane headed for Africa on a refilling stop.The senior US official said she would have no comment until president Clinton's mission was complete.Diana.
Yes.That is a sindle moment of the Sectretary of State and her husband in North Korea.But a question to you,I noticed that at the airport,president Clinton...former president Clinton was greeted by Kim Gye Gwan,who is a head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea.Everyone has said these two issues are seperate issues,but will there be disussions about the things?
Well,I think it was quite stunning.He was Kim Gye Gwan,but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else.The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission,that is the single purpose here,but this certainly opens dialogue.
作者: lionelfeng    时间: 2009-8-8 09:35

The one thing that is clear here is Bill Clinton would not gone to the North Korea unless he was certain that he will be coming back with the two journalists.
Former President Clinton arrived at the North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft warmly met the North Korea officials and younger bearing flowers. This trip has been in a work for weeks NBC news has told the North Korea has two demands and apology for US, and high-profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came my interview of Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.
The young women themselves have apparently admitted, and probably did trespass. So they are deeply regret for, we are very sorry this happened. And now with the President Clinton presence in North Korea, the second demand it clearly been met. They could not be more high-profile emissary former President husband of secretary state and his former vice president Algore co-finding the current tv with the journalists work. of all the president we have had the North Korea would be particularly happy to see him on very sensitive mission. Ling and Lee were charged for illegally enter into the North Korea and sentenced twelve years in labor camp. Ling’s sister spoke to Diana Sawyers about what worry she most.
Lisa what about Laura’s health you have talked about the fact that she has ulcer which can be in very very serious condition. What do you concern about it?
Well, she has reoccurring ulcers and we know she was allowed to receive some medication. But her doctor was very concern he was writing a letter to appealing North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and ulcer are exaggerated by stress.
And earlier this summer Lisa talked to NBC’s Bob that she drives the moment of her sister release. What do you think the moment will be like when they get out of the North Korea. It always replayed over my head, I just hoped it will be coming soon.
And the official says that just could be a matter of days. The announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife on the airplane headed to Africa Africa unrefilling stop a senior US official said she has no comment to tell President Clinton mission what complete.
Yeah, that is a thing to a moment to secretary to say her husband in North Korea. But to the questions to you I never said that at the airport President Clinton and Vice President Gore greeted by Kim Gye Gwan who is the head of the nuclear negotiation team in North Korea. Everybody said that these two issues and separated issues, but will they be discussion about other fittings.
I also think that is quite stunning she was there Diana. But it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department says it is humanitarian mission that is a single purple here. But it certainly opened its dialoge.
作者: playstation    时间: 2009-8-8 21:15

On februaryheat

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.

"Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy, you know, to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most.

Lisa what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very, very serious condition. What is your concern about her?

(That’s another thing, yeah.) Well she has a recurring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know, ulcers are exacerbated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob Woodruff, she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release.

What do you think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out of North Korea?

You know it’s a scene that has kind of replayed over and over in my head and. I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. A senior US official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete, Diane.

Yeah, that is a singular moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye Gwan who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?

作者: sueccy    时间: 2009-8-8 21:21

HW
one thing that is clear here  is that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists,former President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early this Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and a young girl bearing flowers.This trip has been in the works for years,ABC 'news was told the North Korea had two demands :an apology from the US and a high-profile emissary to  come to North Korea.
the apology came in my interview with the secretary of state Clinton just a few weeks ago:the young women themselves have ,apparently admitted that they probably did trespass so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this has happened.
And now with president Clinton's presence in North Korea the second demand is clearly being met,there could not be a more high profile emissary.former president ,husband of secratary of state,and his fomer vice president Al Gore co-founded  current TV where the journalists work.
of all of the presidents that we have had,the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission,Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to  twelve years in a labor camp.Ling's sister Lisa spoke to Dina Sawyer about what worries her most,
so what about Laura's health.you have talked about the fact that she has an ulcer  which can be very serious condition ,what is your concern about her?
That's another thing,yeah,well, she has a reoccuring ulcer, and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication,but we know that her doctor is very concerned,he has written a letter   appealing to the North Korean government to at least allow her to  see a physition,and as we all know,ulcers are exaggerated by stress,
and early this summer Lisa told  ABC's Bobb Woodruff ,she dreamed of  the moment of her sister's release.
what do you think that moment 's gonna like when they get out of North Korea.you know it's a scene that I 've kind of brain-played over and over in my head and  I just concern.
and officials said that could be just a matter of days.The announcement by the way, of Bill Cliton arrival happened while  his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa refueling stop,a senior offial said she would have no comment until president Clinton 's mission was complete.Diana

yes,it is a single moment of the secretary of state and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you , I noticed that at the airport former President Bill Clinton's was greeted by the ~ who is head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea .everyone has said these two issues are separate issues but  will there be discussions  about other things?
well,I think it was quite stuning he was there ,Diana,but it is an unclear whether they will talk about anything else,the state department is saying this is a  humanitarian mission,that is the single purpose here,but it certainly opens dialogue.
作者: RorO静    时间: 2009-8-9 08:48

Homework

Former president Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea in officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the wars for weeks, ABC news was told the North Korea has two demands, and the apology from the US, and the high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with secretary state Clinton just a few weeks ago.

“And the young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and then we are very sad that this happened. ”

And now with president Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand is clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary, former president, husband of the secretary of state, and his former vice president, Algo, co-founded in current TV, where the journalists work.

“Of all the presidents that we’ve the North Korea would be particular happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission”

(A person’s name), and (A person’s name), were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to twelve years in the labor camp, Lee’s sister Lisa/ about what worries her most.

“Lisa,what about Laura’s health, you have touched about the fact that she has ulcer which can be very very serious condition.
Ah, what is your (L: “That’s another thing”) concern about it?”

“Well, she has a recurring ulcer, and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her daughter is very concerned, he has written a letter, appearing to North Korea government to, at least allow her to see a physician, and as we all know, ulcers are exaggerated by stress. ”

And earlier this summer, Lee/ (A person’s name) told ABC / (A person’s name) she jumped to the moment of her sister’s release.

“What do you think that moment is gonna be like when they, get out of North Korea. ”

“You know, It’s~ it’s~ , it’s a  scene that kind of replay that moment over my head, I just can’t see it .”

And officials say that could be just a matter of days, the announcement by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on airplane headed for Africa on the ways few stops, the senior official said she will have no comment until president Clinton’s mission was completed.

Dialing.

“Yes, there is a singular moment to have the secretary of state and then her husband in North Korea, but the question to you, I noticed that at the airport president Clinton, the former president was greeted by / (A person’s name), the head of North Korea in negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will they be discussions about other things. ”

“Well, I think was quite stunning, he was there dying, but it is unclear weather they will talk about anything else, The state department is saying this is a humanitarian mission, that is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialogue.”
作者: lyt007    时间: 2009-8-10 20:53

HW
One thing that is clear here that is that Bill Clinton will not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he will be coming back with the two journalists.
  Former president Clinton arrived at North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and the young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told that North Korea had two demands. An apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came at my interview with secretary of States Clinton just a few weeks age.
The young women themselves had apparently admitted that they probably did trespass they are deeply regretful and we are sorry this happened. And now with President Clinton’s present in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high profile former president husband of secretary of States and his former vice president Al Gore co founded current TV where the journalists work.
Of all the presidents we have had the North Korea will be particularly happy to see him arrived on this very sensitive mission
Ling and Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentence to 12 years in the labor camp. Ling sister Lisece spoke to Dian Soyle what worries her the most.  
Lisece, what about Loren’s health, you have told about the factor which will be a very very serious condition what is your concern about it?
Yeah, well she has recureing?? as well. We know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know her doctor is very concern he has written a letter appealing to the North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know authors are exhausted?? by stress
And earlier this summer, told ABC she dream to the moment of her sister release.
##
Get out of North Korea
##
An official said that would be just a matter of days. The announcement by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happen to have his wife was on the plan headed for Africa of t  star U.S official say she will have no comment until president Clinton’s mission was completed.
Single moment with secretary state and her husband in North Korea but a question to you, I never say a at the airport president Clinton, former president Clinton was agreed by lsjdk negotiated team from North Korea
Everyone has said these two issues are separated two issues but will there be discussion about other things?
I think it is quite stunning he was there Dian, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else, the state department says this is a humanitarian mission, that is the single purpose here, but it certainly opens dialogue.
作者: Roonatic    时间: 2009-8-10 21:07

on 整理

You know it’s a, it's a, it's a scene that I've kind of replayed over and over in my head. I just hope it come soon.
作者: hupeng1982    时间: 2009-8-18 17:22

本帖最后由 hupeng1982 于 2009-8-18 17:24 编辑

HW
One thing that is clear here is that Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with two journalists.Former President Clinton arrived to North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft.He was welcomed warmly by North Korean officials and young girl bearing flowers.This trip is being in walks for weeks.ABC News was told that North Koreans had two demands.An apology from the U.S.,and a high-profile emissary to come to North Korea.The apology came in mind and view with the Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry for this happened.And now with President Clinton's presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met.There could not be a more high-profile emissary.Former president, husband of the Secretary of State, and his former vice President Al Gore,cofounded Korean TV with the journalist work.Of all the presidents that we have had,the North Korea would be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission.Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of labor camp. Ling's sister Lisa spoke to ()soil about what worries her most:Lisa, What about Laura's health? and also which can be in very very serious condition. What is your concern about it? Well she has requiring also and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned .He has written a letter appealing to the North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know () are exactly beated by stress.And earlier this Summer Lisa Ling told ABC's Bob ()she jumped to the moment of her sister's release.What do you think that moment can't be ().Get out of North Korea.You know it's a thin life kind of played over my headache.....And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way of Clinton's arrival.happen while his wife was on the airplane headed for Africa on the way ()to stop the senior US official said, she would have no comment until President Clinton's mission.Once complete,Dian.Yes, that is a singular moment of Secretary of State and her husband in North Korea. But a question to you. I noticed that at the airport former President Clinton was greeted by (),head of nuclear negotiating team for North Korea, everyone said these two issues are separate issues but would they be discussed about the things.I think it was quite stunning he was very ().But it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else.The state department say it is an humanitarian mission that it is a single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog.
作者: cecilelwy    时间: 2009-8-18 22:53

1# playstation

One thing that is clear here is that Bill Clinton would not have gone to North Korea unless he was certain that he would be coming back with the two journalists. Former President Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft  , met warmly by North Korean officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks. ABC News was told the North Koreans had two demands: an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview (came in my point of view)with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago. "The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass. So they are deeply regretful and we are very sorry this happened." And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea, the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Current TV where the journalists work. "Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy, you know,(没听到呀) to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling’s sister Lisa spoke to Diane Sawyer about what worries her most. Lisa what about Laura’s health, you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very, very serious condition. What is your concern about her? (That’s another thing, yeah.) Well she has a recurring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication, but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korean government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know, ulcers are exacerbated by stress. And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC’s Bob Woodruff,  she dreamt of the moment of her sister’s release. What do you think(what d ya?) that moment’s gonna be like when they get out of North Korea? You know it’s a scene that has kind of replayed over and over in my head. I just hope it come soon. And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way of Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa on a refueling stop. A senior US official said she would have no comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete, Diane. Yeah, that is a singular moment of the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea, but a question to you, I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye Gwan who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things? Well, I think it was quite stunning. He was there, Diane, but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department is saying this is a humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here, but this certainly opens dialogue.
trespass
n.  罪过, 侵害, 侵入
v.  侵夺, 侵入, 犯罪
同义词:  encroach  infringe  intrude  overstep  transgress

ulcer [ul·cer || 'ʌlsə(r)]
n.  溃疡, 腐烂物

humanitarian  [hju(:)ˌmæni'tɛəriən]  
n. 人道主义者,博爱者,基督凡人论者
adj. 人道主义的,博爱的,相信基督为凡人的

exacerbate v.加剧
作者: whulgy    时间: 2009-8-25 10:29

Late HomeWork :)

Former president Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea the early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and a young girl bearing flowers. This trip has been in the works for weeks and ABC News was told that the North Korea has two demands:an apology from the US and a high profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

"The young women themselves have apparently admitted that they probably did trespass, so they are deeply regretful and we are very sad this happened."

And now with president Clinton's presence in North Korea, their second demand has clearly been met, there could not be a more high profile emissary. Former president, husband of the Secretary of State and his former vice president Al Gore co-founded Current TV where the journalists work.

"Of all the presidents that we have had, the North Koreans would be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission.- and - were charged with illegaly entered North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. -' sister spoke to - about what worries her most.

"Lisa, what about Laura's health, you've talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very, very serious condition. What's your concern about her?"

"That's another thing, yeah.Well, she has a recurring ulcer and we know that she has been allowed to receive some medication,but we know that her doctor is very concerned. He has written a letter appealing to North Korea gorvement to at least allow her to see a physician and as we know, ulcers are exacerbated by stress. "

And earlier this summer, Lisa Ling told ABC's Bob Woodruff, she dreamt of the moment of her sister's release.

You know, it's a scene that has kind of replayed over and over in my head.I just hope it come soon.

And officials say that could be just a matter of days. The announcement, by the way of Bill Clinton's arrival happened while his wife was on a airplane headed to Afirica on a refueling stop. The US official said she would have no comment until president Clinton's mission was complete, Diane.

Yeah, that is a singular moment for Secretary of State and her husband in NK, but a question to you,I noticed that at the airport, President Clinton, former President Clinton was greeted by Kim Kye Gwan who's head of the nuclear negotiating team from North Korea. Everyone has said these two issues are separate issues, but will there be discussions about other things?

作者: 桐扉    时间: 2009-8-25 18:29

homework
Form President Bill Clinton arrived in North Korea early Tuesday in an unmarked aircraft met warmly by North Korea officials and younger bearing flowers. This trip has been in a work for weeks NBC news was told that North Korea’s had two demands and apology from the US and high-profile emissary to come to North Korea. The apology came in my interview with Secretary of State Clinton just a few weeks ago.

And now with President Clinton’s presence in North Korea the second demand has clearly been met. There could not be a more high-profile emissary former President husband of the Secretary of State and his former Vice president Al Gore cofound the current TV where the journalists work.
Of all the Presidents that we’ve had the North Koreans will be particularly happy to see him arrive on this very sensitive mission. Laura Ling and Euna Lee were charged with the illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years in a labor camp. Ling's sister Lisa spoke to Diana about what worries her most.
Lisa what about Laura’s health you have talked about the fact she has an ulcer which can be a very very serious condition. What is your concern about?
That is one thing. Yeah. Well she has reoccurring ulcer and we know that she’s been allowed to receive some medication but we know that her doctor is very concerned he has written a letter appealing to North Korea government to at least allow her to see a physician and as we all know ulcers are exaggerated by stress.
What do you think that moment’s gonna be like when they get out of North Korea.
You know it’s a thing that kinda bring play that run over my head and I just hope it comes soon.
And officials say that could be just a matter of days the announcement by the way Bill Clinton’s arrival happened while his wife was on an airplane headed for Africa unrefilling stop a senior US official said she would have comment until President Clinton’s mission was complete. Diana
Yes. That is a thing to a moment to have the Secretary of State and then her husband in North Korea but a question to you I've never said that at the airport President Clinton and Vice President Gore was greeted by Kim Gye Gwan who’s head of the nuclear negotiating team for North Korea. Everyone has said this two issues are separate issues but will they be discussion about other fittings.
Well I think it was quite stunning he was there Diana but it is unclear whether they will talk about anything else. The State Department say this is humanitarian mission that is the single purpose here but this certainly opens dialog

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0