Board logo

标题: [豆知识] 【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人 [打印本页]

作者: Mickey_lee    时间: 2009-9-13 04:04     标题: 【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

本帖最后由 Mickey_lee 于 2009-9-20 15:06 编辑

Bits-of-Knowledge-2009-09-13&09-19

How to compliment others

Be specific with your compliments, make it sincere, follow that with an action while avoid confusing compliments with envy.

user posted image

电信1:   (MP3) (rm)

电信2:   (MP3) (rm)

网通1:   (MP3) (rm)

smile.gif 版主提示:

一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.

三、发帖请用Verdana 3号字体.

四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到SpecialQ&A提问。

Transcript:

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.

You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you're going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake admiration.

Also, be specific. For example, "Your dinner was really good". You can actually go more specific than that, "This steak was really well cooked. Thank you," or, "smells really good." Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it.

Also, it's good to say it in front of people. If you're meeting somebody, you may want to add "and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about." Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.

Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: spear828    时间: 2009-9-13 08:04

本帖最后由 spear828 于 2009-9-13 08:07 编辑

Home Work:

We do know the compliments are so good that they can heal xxx relationship. Hi, I am Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people. You first of course want to think about sincerity. If you want to give a compliment, make it sincere don't fake it don't fake admiration.

Also be specific, for example, your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that this steak was really well cooked thank you for smells very good.  Actually after that you want to follow that way than action, if this steak was good, eaten, don't just leave it there this is going to show you are faking it.

Also it is good to say it for a people if you are meeting some body, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding these compliments makes people respected and feels really very good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. You may really awkward if some body feels interfeeling just because you feel envy about so avoid saying you’d like to have the same of those. I am Hisley Lopes form Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and just a little tip always remember to compliment your spell once a day.
作者: bill2008    时间: 2009-9-13 08:58     标题: on spear828~

本帖最后由 bill2008 于 2009-9-13 09:00 编辑

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship. Hi, I am Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people.

You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you want to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it. Don't fake admiration.

Also
, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that, this steak was really well cooked, thank you.” or smells really good.  Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you were faking it.

Also it is good to say it
in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really / good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those.

I am Hisley Lopes form Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: Mr.Eric    时间: 2009-9-13 09:28

Homework

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship. Hi, I am Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people.

You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you want to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it. Don't fake admiration.

Also, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that, this steak was really well cooked, thank you. or smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you were faking it.

Also it is good to say it in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.

I am Hisley Lopes form Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: 岚岚87    时间: 2009-9-13 10:11

HW:Do you know that compliments are so good than they can hear and harm relationship?

Hi,I am H,...,I am really to talk to you how to compliment people, you first ,of course, think about sincerity.You can give a compliment ,make it sincere,don't fake it ,don't fake atmaration.also,be specific.eg.your dinner is really good,you can actually more specific than that:this dick is really well cooked ,thank you or smells good.

Actually,after that you can follow that with an action.If the supper is good ,eat it dont just leave it there,this can show you fake it

Also,it is good when you meet somebody, you may this is my great talking to you about.Adding these compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.

Also,a boy confusing compliments with it

it is really awkid to somobody feels when you telling their just beacuse you envy about it .so when boys say you'd like to have the same of those,Iam...

always remember compliment your spells once a day.
作者: max007    时间: 2009-9-13 14:07

hw
Do you know that compliments are so good and it can heal and harm relationship? Hi, I’m Hetherly Office with Hetherly Academy of Refinement and Modeling, and we are talking about how to compliment people.
You first, of course, wanna think about sincerity, for give a compliment, make it sincere, don’t fake it, don’t fake it …tion. Also, be specific, for example, your, your dinner was really good, you got actually born more specific than that. This stake was really well cook, thank you. Or smell is really good. Actually, after that, you wanna follow that with an action, if your study was good, eat it, don’t just leave there. This is what can show you are faking it.
Also it could sing for people, if you are meeting with somebody, you may want ad, and this is my really good cooker that I was taking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respect it and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoiding confusing compliments with envy. It’s …really awkerd for somebody feels that you telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you like to have the same bills.
I’m Hetherly Office from Hetherly Academy Refinement and Modeling, and just a little tip, always remember compliments your pads once a day.
作者: whulgy    时间: 2009-9-13 22:52     标题: RE: 2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Homework

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal the harmed relationship. Hi, I am Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people.

Also, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that, this steak was really well cooked, thank you. or smells really good.  Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you were faking it.

Also it is good to say it in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those.

作者: 011weijian    时间: 2009-9-14 00:03

hw

Also, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that, this steak was really well cooked, thank you. or smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you were faking it.

Also it is good to say it in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.

作者: chenweixiao2006    时间: 2009-9-14 08:50     标题: [Homework]2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that complimentary is so good that it can heal and hang relationship. Hi, I'm Hizzely Lopus from Hizzely Academy of refinement and modeling. and i here to talk about how to compliment a people.

you first, of course, want to think about sincerity. if you're going to give a compliment make it sincere, don't fake it, don't fake admiration. also be specific, for example, Your dinner were really good you can actually bring more specific than that, this stake is really well cook, Thank you, or smell is very good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that way in action. If your steak was good, eat it. Don't just leave it there. this is going to show you're thinking it.

also it's good to say in front of people. if you meeting somebody you may want to add this is my very good cook I was talking to you about. I think those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.
also avoid confusing compliments with envy. it will be really awkward for somebody feels if you telling it just because you feel envy about it. so just avoid saying that you like to have some of those.

I'm Hizzely Lopus from Hizzely Academy of refinement and modeling. and just leave a tip always remembering compliment your spouse once a day.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: hasebor    时间: 2009-9-14 11:38

Do you know the compliments are so goodthat they can heal your harm relationship? Hi, I’m Hesley Lopez from hesley academicrefinements and modeling. I’m here to talk to you about how to complimentpeople.

You first, of course, ______think about sincerity.You can give a compliment, make it sincere, don’t fake it, don’t fake admiration.Also be specific, for example: your, your dinner is really good! You canactually ___more specific than that: This steak was really well cooked! Thankyou! Or smells really good. Actually after that, you want to follow that wayand an action. If the steak is good, eat it, don’t just leave it there. This isgoing to show you were faking it.

Also it’s good to say in front of people. Ifyou meeting somebody,
you may want toadd and this is my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Addingthose compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.

Also avoid confusing compliments with and envy.It reveal very awkward if somebody feels that you telling it just because you feelenvy about it. So suggest avoid to say that you’d like to have the same withthose.

I’m Hesley Lopez from hesley academic refinementsand modeling. And just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spellsand once a day.
作者: ivy0701    时间: 2009-9-15 17:32     标题: [Homework]2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal that the harmed relationship. hi, I am Herzliya ....from Herzliya academy refinement and modeling.and we will talk about how to compliment people. First, of course, we'll think about sincerety, when we give people compliment, make it sincere, don't fake it, don't fake admiration,also be specific,for example,your, your dinner was really good, you can actually bring more specific than that. this steak was a really well cook,thank you for smells really good. actually i'll do that, you wanner follow that with an action. if the steak was good eat it, don't just leave there ,this is gonna show that you were faking it. also it's good to say for a people you are meeting somebody, you may wanna add and this is my very good cook i was talking to you about. adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good themselves. also,  avoid confusing compliments with envy. these is really awkward for somebody feels that you telling it just because you envy about it. just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those. I'm Herzliya leslie from Herzliya academy refundment and modeling and just make a tip always remember to compliment your spouce once a day.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Heartcross    时间: 2009-9-15 22:48     标题: [Homework]2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal the harmed relationship.
Hi, I'm Hithely Lopis from Hithely Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people.
You first, of course, wanna think about sincerity. If you give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it. Don't fake admiration, also be specific. For example, your..., your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that. This steak was really well cooked, thank you. or smells really good. Actually, after that you wanna follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it. Don't just leave it there. This is gonna show that you were faking it.
Also it's good to say in front of people. If you are meeting somebody, you may wanna add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those comliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.
Also avoid confusing compliment with envy. It truely be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.
I'm Hithely Lopis from Hithely Academy Refinement and Modeling, and just little a tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: 紫水瓶松松    时间: 2009-9-16 16:05

Do you know that compliment are so good that they can heal an harmed  relationship.

"hi,I'm Histhly Lavos from Hithly Academy of  refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.You first ,of course, anna think about sincerity.If you give an compliment make it sincere. Don't fake. Don't fake admiration.Also please percific,for example,your dinner was really good,you can actully more specific than that.This steak was really well cook,thank you.Her smiles really good.Acturally, after that you wanna follow that with an action.If the steak was good,eat it ,don't just leave it there ,this is gonna show that you were faking it.Also it's good to say in the front of people.If you're meeting somebody ,you may wanna add and this is my really great cook that I was talking to you about.I think those complients make people repected and feel really good about themselves.

Also avoid confusing compliments with envy.It's / really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those."
作者: 风信子1111    时间: 2009-9-16 16:41

Hw
Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal and harm relationship? Hi, I am Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people.

You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you want to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it! Don't fake admiration!  Also, be specific. For example, your…your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that, “this steak was really well cooked, thank you.” or “smells really good.”  Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you were faking it.  
Also it is good to say it in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those.

作者: hopejkl    时间: 2009-9-16 20:09     标题: [Homework]2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal and harm relationship? Hi, I'm Hazler Laperz from Hazeler Academy of Refinement and Modeling and I'm here to talk about how to compliment people. First, of course,one will think about sincerity, if you are going to make a compliment, make it sincere, don't fake it, don't fake admiration. Also, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually be more specific than that. This tastes really well cooked. Thank you. Or smells really good. Actually, after that you want to follow that with an action. If the salad is good, eat it, don't just leave it there. This kind of show you are faking it. Also it is good to say it in front of people. If You are meeting somebody, you may want to add this is my really good cook that I was talking to you about. Adding this compliment makes people respected and feel good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. it would be really awkward if somebody feels you are telling it just because you feel envy about it. so just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same with those. I'm Hazler Laperz from Hazeler Academy of Refinement and Modeling. And just leave a tip: always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.                                                   
作者: xingxingsjtu    时间: 2009-9-18 18:24

本帖最后由 xingxingsjtu 于 2009-9-18 18:26 编辑

Do you know that compliment are so good that they can healed harmful relationship? Hi I'm Hesley Lopes from Hesley Academy Refinements and modeling and I'm here to talk about how to compliment people.

You first of course when to think about sincerity. You can gave a compliment make a sincere. Don't fake it don't fake admiration.

Also be specific. For example ,your dinner was really good , you can actually bring more specific than that , this steak was really well cooked, thank you,a smells really good. Actually after that ,you want to follow that with an action. if this steak was good,eat it. Don't just leave there. This is get show that you were fake it .

Also it is go to see in front of people, you're meeting somebody,  you may wanna to add ,and this is my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliment make people respect it in feel really good about himself.

Also avoid confusing compliment with envy. it's really awkward for somebody feels it telling just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid say that you'd like to have the same those.

I'm XXX ,and just little tip, always remember  the compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: lightzh    时间: 2009-9-18 22:03     标题: [Homework]2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship?Hi ,I am Hisley Lopes from Hensly Acedemy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people.
You first,of course ,want to think about sincerity.If you want to give a compliment, make it sincere,don't fake it,don't fake admiration,also ,be specific,for example ,your ,your dinner was really good.You can actually bring more specific than that,this steak is really well cooked,thank you ,or smells very good.
Actually ,after that ,you want to follow that with an action.If this steak is good ,eat it ,don't just leave it,this is going to show that you are faking it.
Also ,it is good to say in front of people,if you are meeting somebody,you may want to add and this is my really great cook  that I was talking to you about.Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.Also ,avoid confusing compliment with envy.It can be  really awkward if someone feels that you are telling it just because you feel envy about it.So,just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.
I am Hisley Lopes from Hensley Acedemy Refinement and Modeling ,and just a little tip, always remember compliment yourself once a day.

作者: hopejkl    时间: 2009-9-19 10:58

应该是Hazely Lopez
Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling
参考:
http://www.hazely.com/
15# hopejkl
作者: Mickey_lee    时间: 2009-9-20 15:05

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.

You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you're going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake admiration.

Also, be specific. For example, "Your dinner was really good". You can actually go more specific than that, "This steak was really well cooked. Thank you," or, "smells really good." Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it.

Also, it's good to say it in front of people. If you're meeting somebody, you may want to add "and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about." Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.

Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: joy_hyde    时间: 2009-9-21 07:59

Homework
You know that compliments are so good that they can heal a harmed relationship. Hi, I’m Hassle … from Hassle Academy Refinement and Modeling. And I’m here talking about how to compliment people. You first, of course, what I think about is sincerity. You gonna give a compliment, make it sincere. Don’t fake it. Don’t fake aspiration. Also, beats to specifics. For example, Your, Your dinner was really good. You can actually be more, actually, more specific than that. This takes us really well coat. Thank you. Or smiles really good. Actually, after that, you wanna follow that way in action. If you start it with good, eating. Don’t just leave it there. This is gonna show you’re faking in. Also you could say it for a people. You’re meeting somebody. You may wanna add, “This is my really good cook that I was talking to you about.” Adding those compliments make people respect it and feel really good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It would be really awkward if somebody feels that he’s telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those. I’m Hassle … from Hassle Academy Refinement and Modeling and just lit it a tip. Always remember a compliment you spare once a day.

作者: xiaofengdtv    时间: 2009-9-22 00:19

Homework
Do you know compliment is so good that can heal relationship.  Find element to modeling. Here is telling you how to compliment people. The first of course is thinking about sincerity. We can give compiment with sincere, don't be fake, don't fake with action. Also, with specific, for example, your dinner is really good, you can make it more specific, This stake is really well cooked, thank you, or smells really good. Actually After that,you can follow that with action, If it's really good, eat it, don't just leave it there, This can Show you are not just faking it.  Also it can say to any people.    Given a meeting with somebody, You may just add This is really good cook  I was talking to you about. Adding this compliment making people  respect it,feeling really good about himself,  Also avoid confusing compliment  with envy. It's really uncomfortable taht somebody feel just because that you feel envy abot it. Just avoid to say you'd like to be same with it.
作者: alice85    时间: 2009-9-22 08:18     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that the compliments are so good that they can heal a harm relationship? Hi, i'm hazel lovers from hazel economy every  five    and modeling, and i'm here to talk about how to compliment people.First of course, one of things is about sincerity.If you are giving a compliment, make it sincere.Don't fake it , don't fake at meration.Also, be specific, for example, your, your dinner was very good,you can actually bore more specific than that, This stake was really well cooked, thannk you.or smells very good. Actually, after that, you wanna follow that women  action.If you studied with good, either. Don't just leave it at there, this is gonna show that you were faking at it.Also it's good to say in front of people.If you are meeing somebody, you may wanna add, and this is may really great cook that i was talking to you about.Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It may reveal really awkward if somebody feels that you are telling it just because you feel envy about it.So just avoids to say that you'd love to have the same of those.I'm hazeling lovers from hazeling economy every five and modeling, and just let's tip, always remember compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: julian84338    时间: 2009-9-23 21:33     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know the complement is so good that they can heal the harmous relationship.Hi,I am Heze Robze from     and modeling.I am here talking the hot complement people.You first of course want think about sincerity. So when you give complement,make them appear.Don't fake it.
Do fake any ,also be specific.For example,you,your    is very good.  It is actually more specific than that,this was reaaly a good coat,thank you,or smells very good.Actually,after that,you want to follow that action.its study is good.eat it,do sleep there,this can show your faking it.Also it is good for the people,when you meet somebody,you may  .this is my really good cook that I want to talk to you about.I think those complement make people repected and feel good about themselves. Also a voice confusing complement with NV was really awkward that somebody feel in NB about it.so just the boy say as they say themselves.I am Heze Roberce from Heze   and modeling.and just listen the tape.Alway remember complement your styles.

作者: julian84338    时间: 2009-9-23 22:09     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

本帖最后由 bill2008 于 2009-9-13 09:00 编辑

Also
, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that, this steak was really well cooked, thank you.” or smells really good.  Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you were faking it.

Also it is good to say it
in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really / good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those.

On[url=space.php?uid=762030]bill2008[/url]
Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal their harmed relationship. Hi, I am Hazely Lopez from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk to you about how to compliment people.

Also, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually bore more specific than that, “this steak was really well cooked, thank you.” or “smells really good.”  Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you are faking it.

Also it is good to say it in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really / good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can(?) be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling(?) it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those.

I am Hazely Lopez form Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: janewz    时间: 2009-10-14 22:20     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

You know that compliment so good that make here a h relationship.hi I'm Nerver,and talk about the hot c people.
you first, of course,when we think about sensery.you can give a compliment,make a sensry.dont freak,dont freak avtion.also beas the svi .
For example,your, your dinner was really good.your get more specifty that.This was really cooked,thank you.the smells really good.actionly,after that,you will follow that actions.If that was good.eat it.dont just leave it there.this can show what you think it.
also it is good say for the people.if you meet somebody,you may act that is really good cook that's talk to  you about.
Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those.

作者: christine.cheng    时间: 2009-10-19 23:57     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

did you know the compliments are so good that they can heal the harm relationship?Hi,i am hazely lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.You first, of course, want to think about sincerity.If you're going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake admiration.Also, be specific. For example,For example, Your dinner was really good. You can actually go more specific than that, This steak was really well cooked. Thank you, or, smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it.
Also, it's good to say it in front of peopleIf you're meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you aboutAdding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.
Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy.It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it.So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: linst    时间: 2009-10-21 10:32     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

HW:
You know that compliments are so good that they can heal and they harm relationship. Hi, I am H, from H..
I want to tell you how to compliment people, you first , of course wanna think about sincere, for give a compliment make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake it atmaration.
Also,percific. For example, Your.. your dinner was very good. You can actually * more percific than that.  ----This * was really very well cut, thank you. Or, smells very good.
Actually, after that, you wanna follow tat with  an action. If you start with good, eat it, don't  just leave it  there. This is gonna show you'r faking it.
Also, it's good to say to good for people. Give your meaning for somebody, you may wanna act, and this is my really very cook that I was talking to you about .  Acting,  those companies make people respected, and feel very good for themselves.
Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It's **really * for somebody feeling that you're telling about it, just because you feel envy about it. So just aboid saying that you like to have the same of those.
I'm H.., from...
and just a little tip, always remember compliment your spells once a day.

作者: luobo0731    时间: 2009-11-21 21:42

Homework

作者: lemon7    时间: 2010-2-6 23:15

Did you know the compliment are so good that they can heal they harmed relationship .I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.The frist of course is about sincerity.Don't fake ,don't fake at ration .You can give a compliment make a sincere.Also be sc   .For example,you're ,you're dinner was really good ,you can actually  more satificy than that.This dake was really well coke ,thank you.Smell is really good.Actually ,after that you wonder follow that with an action .If stomach was goood eated it ,don't just leave there ,this is can show that you're faking it.Also is good to say inform to people ,if you're meeting somebody ,you may want to add and this is my really compliment that I was talking about.Adding those compliments make people respect and feel rally good about themselives.Also a boy comfusing compliment was envy.When we really opprate for sonmebody feels,did you them just because you feel envy about it .And those boys that you would like the same with those .It is lovely and  ragard it in moring .And just little tips always compliment yourselves one's day.
作者: 中燕    时间: 2010-2-26 22:34

hm
Would you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harm relationship? Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you're going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake in action. Also, be specific. For example, "Your dinner was really good". You can actually go more specific than that, "This cook is really good. Thank you," or, "smells really good." Actually, after that, you wanna  follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eating, don't just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it. Also, it's good to stay with people. If you're meeting somebody, you may want to add "and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about." Adding those compliments make people respect it and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: 太皮了    时间: 2010-2-28 17:01     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Did you know that compliments are so good and they can heal and hard the relationgship.Hi,I'm 0 and we'll talk about how to compliment people.You first of course would think about sincerity.If you give a compliment,0.Don't fake it,don't fake 0.Also be 0.For example,your your dinner was really good.You can actually act more 0.This was really well 0.thank you ,or smells very good.Actually,after that,you want to follow that with an action.If you is good,eat it.Don't just leave there.This is can show you are not faking it.Also it's good to say talking to you about.Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.Also just because you feel angry about it.0000   
作者: 梦月星空    时间: 2010-3-6 15:16     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know the compliments is so good and it can heal the harmed relationship.Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.
You first,of course ,we'll think about sincerity.If you're going to give a compilment,make it sincere.Don't fake it ,don't fake admiration.
Alao, be specific.for example,your dinner  was really good.You can actually to more specific than that,This steak was really well cooked.Thank you,Actually, after that ,you want to follow that with an action.If you said it was good ,eat it,don't just leave it there.This is going to show that you were faking it.
Also,it's good to say it in front of people.If you're meeting somebody, you may want to addand this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about.Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.
Also, avoid confussing complimentss with envy.It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it.So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and just a little tip,always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: 漫隐黑白    时间: 2010-3-20 12:34

homework
You first , of course, want to think about sincerity. If you're going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Donot fake it,donot fake admiration. Also be specific for example,your your dinner was really good. You can actually go more specific than that. This steak is really well cooked. Thank you. or smells very good. Actually after that you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it donot just leave it there, this is going to show you are faking it. Also it good to say it in front of people. If you are meeting sb, you may want to add. And this is my very great cooke that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people feel very respected and feel really good about theirselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if sb feels you are telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you would like to have the same of those.
作者: sxlly4444    时间: 2010-3-31 13:12     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Also, be specific. For example, Your dinner was really good. You can actually go more specific than that, This steak was really well cooked. Thank you, or, smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it.

Also, it's good to say it in front of people. If you're meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.

作者: nesta900    时间: 2010-5-15 17:59

HW
Did you know that compliments were so good that they can heal a harmful relationship? Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Acomony of Refinement and Modering and talk about how to compliment people.
First, of course, when you think of sincerety for if you give compliments, make it sincere. Don't fake it. Don't fake at admiration.
Also, ease specific. For example, your dinner was really good. You can actually be more specific than. This steak was really well-cooked. Thank you or smells good. Actually, after that, you wanna follow that with an action, if you start was good, eat it. Don't just leave it there. This is gonna show you're faking it.
Also it's good to say in front of people. If you're meeting somebody, you may wanna add,'This is my really great cook I was talking to you about.' Adding those compliments make people respect it and feel good about themselves.
Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really very awkward for somebody to feel into tell it, just because you feel envy about it. So just saying that you like to say these or those.
I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Acomony of Refinement and Modering and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: 小鱼^^    时间: 2010-8-6 21:25

【homework】改稿
Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I’m Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling. And I’m here to talk to you about how to compliment people. You first , of course, want to think about sincerity. If you’re going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don’t fake it, don’t fake admiration. Also, be specific. For example, “ Your, your dinner was very good”. You can actually go more specific than that, “ This steak was really well cooked. Thank you”. Or ,“Smells really good”. Actually, after that you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it, don’t just leave it there. This is just going to show that you were faking it. Also, it’s good to say it in front of people. If you’re meeting somebody, you may want to add “and this was my really great cook that I was  talking to you about”. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing complements with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you’d like to have the same of those. I’m Hazely Lopez form Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling, and just a little tip. Always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: popo1987    时间: 2010-8-8 10:29

作者: 张婷_bab0    时间: 2010-8-8 11:02

作者: Suki18    时间: 2010-9-18 20:13

homework
Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal the harmed relationship.
Hi, I'm Hithely Lopis from Hithely Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people. You first, of course, wanna think about sincerity. If you give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it. Don't fake admiration, also be specific. For example, your..., your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that. This steak was really well cooked, thank you. or smells really good. Actually, after that you wanna follow that with an action. If this steak was good, eat it. Don't just leave it there. This is gonna show that you were faking it. Also it's good to say in front of people. If you are meeting somebody, you may wanna add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those comliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliment with envy. It truely be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.
I'm Hithely Lopis from Hithely Academy Refinement and Modeling, and just little a tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check
the original dictation thread

作者: guominhui3    时间: 2010-9-27 21:21     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.
You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you're giving a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake. don't fake admiration.
Also, be specific. For example, Your dinner was very good. You can actually go more specific than that. This steak was really well cooked, thank you. or Smells very good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave there. This is going to show that you were faking it.
Also it's good to say in front of people. If you are meeting someboby and you may want to add and this is my really great cook that I was talking to you aboout. Adding those compliments make people repected and feel very good about themselves.
Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awaked if somebody feels that you're telling him just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you would like to have the same of those. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling and just  a little tip, always remember compliment your spous once a day.

作者: 陈馨蕊_6818    时间: 2011-1-21 22:02

[Homework]

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal the harmed relationship? Hi, I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and modeling, and I am here to talk to you how to compliment people.

You first of course want to think about sincerity. If you're going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake admiration.

Also, be specific, for example, your Your dinner was really good, you can actually go more specific than that. This steak was really well cooked, thank you, or smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it.

Also it is good to say it in front of people. If you're meating somebody, you may want to add "and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about." Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.

Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you are telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.

I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and modeling, and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: 小跳跳跳_98g    时间: 2011-2-13 22:53     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Did you know the comliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship?
Hi,I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely academy of refinements and modeling and I am here to talk about how to comliment people.
You first of course ,want to think about sincerity,if you give a comliment ,make sincere. don't fake it,don't fake admiration.also,be spcefic,for example,your your dinner is really good .you can actually go more spcefic on that. this steak was really well cooked.thank you.or smells very good.actually after that you want to follow that way than the action.if you says it was good .eat it.don't just leave it there.this gonna show that you fake it.
also,it's good to ?people.if you are meeting somebody you may want add this is my really great content talking to you about.adding those comliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.also avoid confusing comliments with envy.it's really awkward for somebody feels if you telling it just because you feel envy about it.such to avoid say that you've liked to have the same of those.
I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely academy of refinements and modeling and just a little tip always remember comliment your spouse once a day.

作者: Errorls    时间: 2011-2-16 20:03

We do know the compliments are so good that they can heal xxx relationship. Hi, I am Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people. You first of course want to think about sincerity. If you want to give a compliment, make it sincere don't fake it don't fake admiration.

Also be specific, for example, your dinner was really good. You can actually bring more specific than that this steak was really well cooked thank you for smells very good.  Actually after that you want to follow that way than action, if this steak was good, eaten, don't just leave it there this is going to show you are faking it.

Also it is good to say it for a people if you are meeting some body, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding these compliments makes people respected and feels really very good about themselves. Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. You may really awkward if some body feels interfeeling just because you feel envy about so avoid saying you’d like to have the same of those. I am Hisley Lopes form Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and just a little tip always remember to compliment your spell once a day
作者: 常洁(小十)    时间: 2011-3-5 14:13     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Did you know that compliments are so good and they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I’m Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling , and I am here to talk about how to compliment people.
  You first, of course, want to think about sincerity, if you are going to  give a compliment, make it sincere. Do not fake it, do not fake admiration. Also, be specific, for example, your, your dinner was really good, you can actually go more specific than that. This steak was really well cooked, thank you. Or smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action, if you said it was good, eat it, don’t just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it.
Also it is good to say it in front of people, if you are meeting with somebody, you may want to add, and this is my really great cook that I was taking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected  and feel really good about themselves.
   Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkerd if somebody feels that you are telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you would like to have the same of those.
    I’m Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling, and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.

作者: Genchuo    时间: 2011-3-6 09:02

Do you know the complaints are so good that they can hear and harmonize relationship. Hi, I am ※ ※ and his get refinements and modeling and little talks about hard complaint people. First, of course, when they think about sincerely ※ few people give complaint make sense here. Don’t fake ※. Also, this ※. For example, your, your dinner was very good
作者: 史前熊猫    时间: 2011-3-6 13:51

谢谢分享!
作者: 天翼89    时间: 2011-3-10 10:14

(homework)
did you know that compliments that are so good   that they can heal your harmed realtionship?
I am hazley Lopez from hazely acedemy refinements and modeling. i am here to talk to you how to compliment people.
you first  of course, want to think about,sincerity. ifyou are giving a compliment,make it sincere.
donot fake it . donot fake admiration.
also, be specific .  for exsample,your..your dinner was really good. you can actually go more specific than that.this steak was really well-cooked,thank you,or smells really good.actually, after that,you will want to follow that with action, if you said it was good, eating . donot just leave it there. this is going to show you are faking it .
also, it is good to say in front of people. if you were meeting somebody.you may want to add and this was my really good cook i am talking to you about. adding those compliments make people respected  and feel really good about themselves.
of course,avoid confusing compliments with envy. it will be really  akward when somebody feels  you are telling it just because you are envy about it  . so just avoid to asy you would like to  have the same of those
i am hazely lopez from hazely acedemy of refinements and modeling.and just a lttle tips always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: sino302    时间: 2011-3-22 11:52

作者: 盼123    时间: 2011-3-22 17:44     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Did you the compliments are so good that they heal your harmed relationship? Hi! I'm * * * from * Refinements and Modeling, and I'm here to talk about how to compliment people.You first, of course, think about the sincerity.If you are to give a compliment,make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake admiration.Also be pecific. For example, your dinner was very good. You can actually be more pecific than that.This steak was really well cooked, thank you !Or smells very good. Actually after that, you want to follow that with an action.If you said it was good, eat it. Don't just leave it there.This is going to show that you are faking it.Also, it is good to say in front of people.If you're meeting somebody,you may want to add  and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make peole respected and feel really good about themselves.Also, avoid confusing complimentgs with envy.It will be really ackward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it.So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.I'm * from * and Modeling and just a little tip. Always remember to compliment your *once a day.

作者: johnsonjiang001    时间: 2011-3-23 11:43

remember to compliment your girlfriend once a day
作者: johnsonjiang001    时间: 2011-3-23 11:44

remember to compliment your girlfriend once a day
作者: johnsonjiang001    时间: 2011-3-23 11:46

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal and harm relationship?
作者: 森林中的小精灵    时间: 2011-7-16 17:44

很好,谢谢
作者: jkkiki    时间: 2011-12-10 13:33     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

You know that complements are so good that they heal a harmed relationship. Hi,I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely academy of refinement and modeling.And we'll talk about how to complement people.You,first,of course want to think about sincerety.For you gonna give a complement,make it sincere.Don't fake it.Don't fake admiration.Also,be specific.For example,your,your dinner is very good.You can actually bore more specific than thatThis steak is really well cooked,thank you.Or smells really good.Actually,after that,you want to follow that with an action.If you've said it was good,eat it,don't just leave there.This is gonna show that you are faking it.Also,it's good to say it in front of people.If you are meeting somebody,you may want to add and this is my really great complement that I was talking to you about.Adding those complements makes people respected and feel really good about themselves.Also,avoid confusing complements with envy.It's really awkard for somebody feels that you are telling it is just because you feel envy about it.So just avoid saying that you like to have the same of those.I'm Hazely Lopez,from Hazely academy of refinement and modeling,and just a little tip.Always remember to complement your spouse once a day.
作者: xulvlsgz19    时间: 2011-12-10 16:31

You know the compliment are so good that they can heal the harm relationship,hi i'm hasley loopze from hazley academic refinements and modeling, we will talk about how to compliment people.
    You first of course,want think about sincerlity,you gonna give compliment make its sincere don't fake it,don't fake admaration,also this perserfic for example,your,your dinner is really good you can actually bought more specific in there, this stake is really well cooked,thank you,or smells really good,actually after that you wanna follow that way then action, study was good, eat it ,don't just it there,this gonna show that you were faking it.
     Also it's good to say xx  people, give you meeting somebody you may wanna add,and this might really great cook that i was talking to about.Adding those compliments make respected and feel really good about themselves,also avoid conbuse compliment ways and vin,  it's x really awkward for somebody feels if you telling it just because you feel envy about it.so just avoid say that you would like to have to say of those .
     I'm halzaly loopze from academic refinement and modeling,and just lead tips always remenber compliment you spells once a day.
作者: 罗荣蒸    时间: 2011-12-16 09:29     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Did you know the compliments are so good that they can hear and hang relationship. Hi, I’m hazny lopoz from hazny academy of refinement and modeling. And I’m here to talk to you about how to compliment people. You first, of course, want to think about sincerely. If you’re going to give a compliment, make it sincere, don’t fake it, don’t fake at any ration. Also, be specific, for example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually / more specifically than that, this sdec was really well calt, thank you, it smells very good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action, if this / was good, eat it. Don’t just leave it there, this is going to show that you are faking it. Also, it is good to say in front of people. If you are meeting somebody, you may want to act and this is my really great topic that I was talking to you about. Ating those compliments make people respect it and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels and / tell it just because you envy about it. So just as the boy’s saying, you’d have to have the same of those. And just lead the tip, always remember compliment your spells once a day.

作者: LJH0627    时间: 2011-12-18 09:28     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that compliments are so good that we can heal the harmed relationship? Hi, I'm Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling and I am here to talk about how to compliment people. You first of course want to think about secerity.If you want to give a compliment, make it secere.Don't fake it,don't fake a admiration.Also,be specific,for example,your,your dinner was really good,you can actully bring more specific than that.This steak was really well cooked,thank you.or smells really good.Actually,after that you want to follow that way than action,if the steak is good,eat it.Don't just leave it there,this can show that you are faking it.Also it's good to say infront a people if you are meeting somebody.YOumay want to add and this was my really good cook that I was talking to you about.Adding these compliments made people respected and feel really good about themselves.Also ,avoid confusing compliments envy.Its when we really awkward for somebody feels did you telling it just because you feel envy about it.So just going to say that you['d like have the same of thoseI'm Hisley Lopes from Hensley Academy Refinement and Modeling.And just a little tips always remember compliment you spouse once a day.
作者: linhao0317    时间: 2011-12-18 21:56     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal that the harmed relationship. hi, I am Herzliya ....from Herzliya academy refinement and modeling.and we will talk about how to compliment people. First, of course, we'll think about sincerety, when we give people compliment, make it sincere, don't fake it, don't fake admiration,also be specific,for example,your, your dinner was really good, you can actually bring more specific than that. this steak was a really well cook,thank you for smells really good. actually i'll do that, you wanner follow that with an action. if the steak was good eat it, don't just leave there ,this is gonna show that you were faking it. also it's good to say for a people you are meeting somebody, you may wanna add and this is my very good cook i was talking to you about. adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good themselves. also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. these is really awkward for somebody feels that you telling it just because you envy about it. just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those. I'm Herzliya leslie from Herzliya academy refundment and modeling and just make a tip always remember to compliment your spouce once a day.
作者: sora14    时间: 2011-12-19 05:37     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Would you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I am xxxx xxxx from xxxx xxxx xxxx and modeling. And I am ready to talk about how to compliment people. You, first of course, want to think about xxxxxx. So when give a compliment make it xxxxxx. Don't fake it. Don't fake adiramation. Also, be specific. For example, Your, your dinner was really good. You can actually xxxxx more specific than that. This cake was really well cook. Thank you, or smell are really good. Actually, after that, you would follow that with an action. If it xxxx was good, eat it. Don't just leave it there. This is can showed that you are faking it. Also, it's good to say in front of people, if you are meeting somebody. You may wanna add, and this is may really great cook that I was talking to you. Adding this compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliment with envy. It will be really xxxxx somebody feel that you telling it just because you feel envy about it. Suggest to avoid saying that you would like to have this same of those. I am xxxx and xxxx xxxx and modeling. And, just a little tip. Always remember a compliment you xxxxx once a day.

作者: qhy@tvxq    时间: 2012-5-13 21:43     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

You know that compliments are so good that they can help a harmed relationship. Hi,I'm ---,from---academy of refinements and modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.You first, of course, want to think about sincerity. If you're going to give a compliment,make it sincere, don't fake it,don't fake admiration.
Also,be specific. For example,your,your dinner was very good.You can actually ---more specific than that.Yes, they---was really well cut. Thank you.Or smells really good.Actually, after that, you want to follow with an action.If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you're faking it.
Also it good to say it in front of people.If you are meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to about.Adding those compliments makes people respected and feel really good about themselves.
Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it.Just avoid saying you'd like to have the same of those.I'm---from---academy of refinement and modeling and just a little tip, always remember to complimemt your spouse once a day.

作者: spinachxx    时间: 2012-5-19 08:59     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Homework
Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academy Refinements and Modeling and we're going to talk to you about how to compliment people.
You first, of course, want to think about **. If you're going to give a compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake admiration. Also, be specific, for example, Your dinner was really good. You can actually more specific than that This steak was really well cooked, thank you. or Smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that way in action. If you said that was good, eat it. Don't just leave it there, this is going to show that you are faking it. Also is good to say it in front of people. If you meeting somebody, you may want add and this is my really great cook that I was talking to you about.
Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.
I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academy Refinements and Modeling. And just leave a tip, always remember compliment your spells once a day.

作者: jl40    时间: 2012-5-20 12:34

Did you know that complients are so good that they can heal your harmed relatonship?Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of refinements and Modeling and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.You first,of course,want to think about sincerity.If you are going to give a compliment,make it sincere.Don't fake it,don't fake admiration.Also,be specific.For example,your dinner was really good.You can actually go more specific than that,this steak was really well cooked.Thank you,or,smells really good.Actually,after that,you want to follow that with an action.If you said it was good,eat it,don't just leave it there.This is going to show that you were fakingit.Also,it's good to say it in front of people.If you are meeting somebody,you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about.Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.Also,avoid confusing compliments with envy.It will be really awkward if somebody feels that you are telling it just because you feel envy about it.So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely academy of refinements and modeling and just a little tip,always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: 陈理_b    时间: 2012-5-27 20:28     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Also, be specific. For example, Your dinner was really good. You can actually go more specific than that, This steak was really well cooked. Thank you, or, smells really good. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it there. This is going to show that you were faking it.

Also, it's good to say it in front of people. If you're meeting somebody, you may want to add and this was my really great cook that I was talking to you about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves.

作者: sunny049632    时间: 2012-8-25 17:30

[Homework] Bits of knowledge   20090913

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal a harmed relationship? Hi, I am Hazely Lopoz from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling, and I am here to talk you about how to compliment people.

You first, of course, want to think about sincerity, if you want to give compliment, make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake admiration. Also, be specific, for example: Your dinner was really good, you can actually more specific than that, "this steak was really good cooked, thank you" or "smells really good", actually, after that, you want to follow that way in action, if you said it was good, eat it, don't just leave it here, this is gonna show that you were faking it.

Also it is good to say in front of people, if you are meeting somebody, you may want to add that this is my really great cook that I was talking to you about, adding those compliments makes people respect it, and feel really good about themselves.

Also, avoiding combusing compliments with envy, it is really really awkward for somebody feels that you just telling it just because you feel envy about it, so just avoiding saying that you look have to the same of those.

I am Hazely Lopoz from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling, and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: parcae    时间: 2012-9-10 08:30

You know that compliments are so good that they can heal, they harm relationship.
Hi, I'm Hazzily Lavars from Hazzily Accadamy Reflements and Mordelly. And I'm merely talk to you about how to compliment people.
You first of course went to think about it sincerely.You can forgive a compliment make it sincere. Don't fake it. Don't fake at moration. Also be specific. For example,"Your, your dinner was really good." You can * more specific than that. "This * was really very cooked, thank you." or "smells really good". Actually, after that you want follow that with an action.* study was good either. Don't just leave at there this can show that you are faking  it. Also it's good to say one of the people. You were meaning somebody you may won't had this is my really good cook that I was talking to you about.Adding those compliments making people respected and feel really good about themselves.
Also avoid confusing compliments with envy. It can be really awkward to somebody feels that you telling them just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.
I'm Hazzily Lavars from Hazzily Accadamy Reflements and Mordelly. And just led this tip always remember compliment your staffs once a day.
作者: llluomengran    时间: 2012-10-12 09:41

Do you know that compliments are so good that they can heal and harm relationship.Hi,I'm_and modeling_,and I'm hear to talk to you about how to compliment people.You first,of course,wanna think about sincerity,you gonna give compliment,make sincere.Don't fake it,don't fake__.Also,this persific,for example,your,your date is really good,you can actually more persific than that.This cake is really well cooked,thank you,or smells really good.Actually,after that,you wanna follow that with an action.If this__ is good,eat it,don't just leave it there,this is gonna show that you were faking it.Also it's good to say an important people,you'll meet somebody,you may wanna __and this really great_that I was talking to you about.Adding this those compliments make people respected and feel very good about themselves.Also,a__ confusing compliments with and be.It will be really awkward for somebody feels you just telling it just because you fell envy about it.So just a voice to say you would like to .I'm __.And just a little tip,always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: Sally1217    时间: 2012-10-12 13:54

本帖最后由 Sally1217 于 2012-10-12 05:59 编辑

HW

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal your harmed relationship? Hi, I'm Hazly Lopz from Hazly Academy of Refinements and I'm here to talk to you about how to compliment people.
Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It will be really arkward if somebody feels that you're telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those. I'm Hazly Lopz from Hazly Academy of Refinements and Modeling and just a little tip, always remember to compliment your spouse once a day.
作者: 1245马勇凤    时间: 2012-10-14 11:16     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal you hurt relationship? Hi,i am.....and i will talk about how to compliment people.You first of course would think about sincerity.If you want to give a compliment,make it sincere,don't fake it.Don't fake admiration.Also be specific.For example,your your dinner was really good.You can....more specific than that.This steak was really well cooked,thank you or smells really good.Actually, after that you would follow that with an action.If you said it was good,eat it,don't just leave it there,this can show that you were faking it.Also it is good to say it in front of people.If you are meeting somebody,you may add this was my really great cook that i was talking to you about.Adding those compliments makes people respect it and feel really good about themselves.Also a boy confusing compliments with envy.It will be really.....if somebody feels that you are telling it just because you feel evil about it.So just avoid saying that you'd like to have the same of those.I am ................and just a little tip :also remember to compliment others once a day.
作者: panyi1243    时间: 2013-3-6 15:34

homework:
Did you know that compliments are so good that they can (heal your harmed relationship)? I ~ and I am here to talk to you about how to compliment people. Your first, of course, want think about sincerity. If you are going to make a compliment, make it sincere. Don’t fake it. Don’t fake admiration. Also, be specific. For example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually go more specific than that “this steak was really well cooked, thank you, or “smell really good”. Actually, after that, you want to follow that with an action. If you steady is good, eat it, don’t just leave it there. This is going to show that you are faking it. Also (it is good to say it in front of )some people. If you’re meeting somebody, you may want to add: this is my really (great cook) that I was talking to you about. (Adding those) compliments make people respected and feel good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliments (with envy). It will be really( awkward if somebody feels that you’re telling )it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying that you’d like to have( the same those.)
I’m ~. Just a little tip, always remember to compliments you spouse once a day.
作者: 497460297    时间: 2013-3-11 08:18

home work:

You know the complicace are so good and they can hear relationship.
hi, i and i really talk about how to people.
You first of course want to think about sincerity .
For giving a compliment, Make it sincere. Don't fake it, don't fake be specific, for example, your dinner was really good. You can actually more specific for that. This take really well cook, thank you. your smile is very good. actually after that you want follow that with a action, if your study was good. eat it. don't just leave it there, this can show that you are faking it. Also it could be the same for the people while you are meeting some body. you may want to add and this is my really good cook i was talking to you about. Adding these compliment make people respected and fell really good about themselves.
Also avoid confusing compliment with envy .it really awkward for some body fells just because you fell envy about it.
so just avoid saying you would like to have a sing with those.
And just a little tip always remember compliment with yourself .
作者: 崛起者    时间: 2013-3-11 08:48     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-09-13&09-19 学会赞美他人

You know that compliments are so good that they can hear ,they harm the relations , Hi ,I'm HL from HC and mordeling ,and I'm here to talk you about how to comliment people ,first of couse on to think ahout it is sincerety ,we gonna give a compliment make sincere , don't fake it don't fake it ,don't fake atmoration ,also this specific , for example ,your ,your dinner was really good ,you can actually get more specific than that , this's stack was really well cold and guilt,or smells really good ,actually after that you wanna folowing that with an action ,if your study is good ,eat it , don't just leave there ,this is gonna show that you're faking it ,also ,it could said in front of people ,if you are meeting with somebody ,you may wanna add ,and this was really great code that I was talking to you about ,adding those compliments make people respected it ,and feel really good themselves ,also a boy confussing compliments with A,it's will be really acoward if somebody feels ,did you tell it ,just because you feel envy about it,so just boy saying that you'd like to have the same of those ,
I'm EL from H and modering ,and just little a tip, always remember compliment yourselves once a day

作者: lakesouth89    时间: 2013-3-11 20:41

HW
Did you know that compliments are so good that they can heal harmful relationship? Hi I’m Hasley Lovis from Hasley  *** and I’m here to talk about how to compliment people. You first, of course, think about sincerity. For gonna give a compliment, make it sincere. Don’t fake it, don’t fake admiration. Also, be specific, for example, your, your dinner was really good. You can actually born more specific than that, this stake was really well cooked, thank you, or smells really good. Actually, after that, you wanna follow that with an action. If your study was good, eat it, don’t just leave it there. This just gonna show that you were faking it. Also it’s good to say anypeople if you meeting somebody, you may wanna add that this was my really great cooked that I was talking about. Adding those compliments make people respected and feel really good about themselves. Also, avoid confusing compliments with envy. It reveal really awkward if somebody feels that you telling it just because you feel envy about it. So just avoid saying you glad to have to the same of those. I’m Hasley Lopez from Hasley academy refinement and modeling. And just lit a tip, always remember compliment your spells once a day.
作者: 124212060602015    时间: 2013-4-2 14:25

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0