Board logo

标题: [豆知识] 【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情 [打印本页]

作者: jessiyear    时间: 2009-12-26 23:34     标题: 【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

本帖最后由 shuangsila 于 2010-1-22 13:33 编辑

Bits-of-Knowledge-2009-12-27&2010-01-02

How to Win Back Love

Keeping a relationship is not easy. Sometimes we may lose it. But if you really love him/her, you may give it a whirl to win him/her back. How to make it? Life and Relationship Coach, Donna Barnes, will tell us more.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/update/special/st60/Bits-of-Knowledge/Bits-of-Koweledge_20091227_HowToWinBackLove.flv[/flv]

user posted image
【电信1】下载:
user posted image (rm)   user posted image (mp3)

【电信2】下载:      

【教育网网通】下载:

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.
三、发帖请用Verdana 3号字体.
四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到Special版Q&A提问。

Transcript:

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a Life and Dating Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City.

In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize. Saying “I’m sorry” goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there’re things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer. Say “I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make, have an opportunity to do it better”. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.

This is Donna Barnes from New York City.

Words and Expressions:

shut off from sb.: to avoid meeting and talking to sb. 断绝来往

draw a boundary: 划清界线

goes a long way: 起很大作用

作者: max007    时间: 2009-12-27 08:50

hw
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes, I’m a Life and Dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York city.
In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still things open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I’m sorry goes the rule wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have a opportunity to do it better, and really present a propose essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
This is Donald Barnes from New York city.
作者: fire0204    时间: 2009-12-27 10:21

Homework

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and dating coach, an owner of N.Y Dating Coach here in New York City.

In this clip, we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s or he or she is completely shot off you and they *** a hard boundary that they do not want here from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that.

But if they are still seemed open to you all, you need to take responsibility for anything you did contribute to your relationship going on. And apologize, saying I’m sorry goes a really long way as it’s been defensive.

If there are things you see that it needs to change about relationship, then make an offer. Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make having an opportunity to do it better.

And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if we go back. You can’t just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to w?? do that. That won’t work.

作者: 林肯薇儿    时间: 2009-12-27 10:40

本帖最后由 林肯薇儿 于 2009-12-27 10:42 编辑

How to win back love.
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and dating coach and owner of NY Dating coach. Here are in New York City.
In this ** talk about know to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that., if he’s or here she is completely short of you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not hear from you, that unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seemed to open to you at all , you need to take responsibility for anything to contribute to the relationship going wrong. And apologize, I think I’m sorry goes * a long way and set off being defensive. If there things you see that need to change about the relationship then make an offer. Say I acknowledged that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity then do it better and really present a proposal essentially of how there a relationship can be different. If you go back, you can’t just except to go back to what was and, and expected them to want to do them. That won’t work.
This is Donna Barnes.

作者: yiserpent    时间: 2009-12-27 11:40

[Homework]
I'm donna Barnes.I'm a life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in Newyork ciy.And this clip we'll talk about how to win back love,And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If,if he is,yi..o..,or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want hear from you.Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, as saying I'm sorry goes the rule in wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
感觉sorry goes the rule in wrong way and said being defensive,还有问题。。
作者: kagurao    时间: 2009-12-27 12:32

Homework
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and dating coach and owner of NY Dating coach here in New York City.In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love,and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.

If he's...or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you.Then,unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still seem open to you at all,then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize.

Saying "I'm sorry" goes a really long way and * of being defensive.If there's things that you see that need to change about the relationship,then make an offer.Say "I acknowledged that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better" and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.

You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to want to do that.That won't work.This is Donna Barnes from New York City.
作者: csufor    时间: 2009-12-27 12:35

[hw] 2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi, I’m D.B, I’m a live and dating coach and the owner of NY dating coach here in the New York City, in this club we talk about how to win back love.

And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that, if he or she is completely shut off you and they’ve joined hard boundary that they do not want hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that.

But if they are still seems open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relation going wrong and apologize. As saying “I’m sorry goes really a wrong way” and said of being defensive.

If there are things that you see need to change about the relationship, then make effort, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like make to have a opportunity to do it better.

And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can different if you go back, you can’t just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.

This is D.B from New York City.
作者: fsbomb    时间: 2009-12-27 13:17

HW:
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and dating coach and an owner of NY dating coach here in New York City.
In this clip, we will talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s, he or she is completely shut off you eight drum the heart boundary they do not want to hear from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still things open…, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize. Say I’m sorry goes really wrong way and said being defensive. If there are things you see that need to change the relationship then make it offer. Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how to relationship to be different if you can go back. You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect one to do that, that won’t work.
作者: drunkdancer    时间: 2009-12-27 13:48     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi , I am Donna Barns . I am life and dating coach , and owner and ONY dating coach here in NewYork city .
In this we'll talk about how to win back love and that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that .If he is , he or she ,compeletly shut off you and nebor hard badrine  and they do not hear from you and unfortunately you need to respect that .
But if they are so seem open to cheer you on  , you need to take resposibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and appologize ,saying I'm  sorry goes a really wrong way and I say it's been defensive . If there things you see need to change your relationship , then  make an offer  ,saying I egnorliged and I was wrong at this and I'd like to make half of the oppotunities to do it better .and really present or propose sentually of how the relationship can be different if you go back .to go back what it was and expect want to do that , that will work .
This is Donna Barns from NewYork city .

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: shuangsila    时间: 2009-12-27 13:52

HW~

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that. If he's or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you **, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize. Saying I'm sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there's things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer. Say, I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make ** opportunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to want to do that. That won't work. This is Donna Barnes from New York City.
作者: 布丁tomo    时间: 2009-12-27 13:55

ON  MAX007
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes, I’m a Life and Dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York city.
In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still things open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I’m sorry goes the rule wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have a opportunity to do it better, and really present a propose essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
作者: newton_lord    时间: 2009-12-27 15:39

本帖最后由 newton_lord 于 2009-12-28 12:31 编辑

HW
Hi, I’m D-B-, I’m life and dating coach, an owner of NY dating coach here in New York City.

In this club, we talk about how to win back love, and can be really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If his, he or she, is completely shut off the *** of name hard b- date do not want here from you, then you unfortunately you need to respect that. But there are still seem open it with you all, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going on, and apologize, saying “I’m sorry” goes a really long way as it has been defensive.

If there things you see that need to change about relationship, then make an offer, say “I acknowledged that I was wrong at this, and I’d like to make another opportunity to do it better.” And really present a proposal essentially of how do the relationship can be different if you go back. You can just expect to go back what it was, and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.”

This is D-B- from New York City.
作者: chen423915    时间: 2009-12-27 15:43

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2010-1-2 11:26 编辑 Hi I’m Donna Barnes, I’m a life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in new York city.
In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute the relation going wrong, and apologize, as say I’m sorry goes a really wrong way and said being defensive. If there are things you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back .you can’t just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that. That won’t work.
This is donna barnes from new York city.

//你好,是homework的话,不要用黑色标注哦~ 如果是改稿,请注明on某人~   ---- jessiyear

作者: zealotsl    时间: 2009-12-27 16:53     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

I'm Donna Bonz, a life and relationship coach and an owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City.
  In this clip we talk about how to win back love. And that could be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interesting in doing that if he, he or she is completely shut off. You aren't able drawn a hard boundary that big not hear from you. That  unfortunately you need respect that.
  But they are still seemed open at all. You need take responsiblity for anything you did to contribute to the relation going wrong and apologize. Say I'm sorry goes a really long way and setted being defensive. There are things you see and need to change relationship that make --. I acknowledge I was wrong in this. I'd like to make have an opportunity to doing it better. And really present of proposal -- of how the relaitionship can be different to if it go back.  You can't just expect go back what it was and expect won't do that, that won't work.   

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: sjlanlan    时间: 2009-12-27 19:48

Hi, I’m Donna Barns. I’m a life and relationship coach and an owner of N.Y Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip we ‘ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shut off you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they don’t want to hear from you,       unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize. Saying I’m sorry goes a really long way and is said being defensive. If there are things you see that need to change your relationship, then make an effort. Say that I acknowledge that I was wrong at this, I’d like to have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can’t just expect to go back what it was and expect one to do that. That won’t work.
作者: jane944691    时间: 2009-12-27 20:45     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,I am Donna Barnes ,I'm a life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in NewYork city.In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love.And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If..if he is or he or she is completed shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you .Then unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still things open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong.And apologize and saying:I am sorry goes the rule wrong way and said being defensive.If there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship,then make an offer.So I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better.And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back,you can just expect to go back to want it was and ..and expect them to wanna  do that.That won't work.This is Donna Barnes from NewYork city.

作者: lovemouse    时间: 2009-12-27 22:07

Hi,I'm Donna barns,a life in dating coach and owner of NY city.In this clip ,we're going to talk about how to win back love and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that, if he or she is completely shut off from youhard and they've drawn a hard boundry that they do not want to hear from you ,then unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they're still things open to you and you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contributing to the relationship going wrong and apologize ,saying"I'm sorry" goes a really long way and sort of being defensive.If there's things you need to change the relationship that make an offer say"I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to have opportunities to do it betterand really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.You can't just expect to go back towards it was and expect them to wanna do that. That won't work.
This is Donna Barns from NewYork city.
作者: rrbice    时间: 2009-12-27 22:27

HW
In this clip,we will talk about how to win back love.
That can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't really interested in doing that.If he's,he or she,has completely shut up from you and * the boundary that they do not want to hear from you.Then unfortunately you have to respect that.But if they are still * open to you all, you need to take resposibility for anything you did to contribute to relationship going wrong and apologizes.A saying "I'm sorry." goes really wrong way and set it being defensive.If there're things you see they need to change about the relationship,then make them offer.Say "I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I would like to have an opportunity to make them better."And really presnet a proposal essentially of how a relationship can be different if you go back.You can't just expect to go back what is was and expect * to do that.That won't work.
作者: shanada    时间: 2009-12-28 01:50     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

HW:
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life dating coach and owner of NY Dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we'll talk about how to win back love.And that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shut off you and nate  draw the boundary that they do not want to hear from you then unfortunately you need to respect that but if they are still seemed open you at all then you need to take responsibility for anything you did contributed to the relationship going wrong and apologized saying I'm sorry that goes wrong way instead of being defensive. If the thing that you see you need to change about the relationship then make an offer, say I acknowleged that I was wrong at this and have an opportunity to do it better really present a proposal essentially how the relationship be different if you go back. You can't just go back what it was and expect them to want to do that. That won't work. This is Donna Barnes from New York city.                                                   
作者: lipinganna    时间: 2009-12-28 09:51

Hw
I am D .B , I am a life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in NY city .
In this part , we will talk about how to win back love .that can be a really hard thing to do ,if the
Person , is not interested in doing that ,if he or she’s completely shut up from you and they
draw the heart Boundary ,they don’t want to hear from you .unfortunately ,you need to respect that ,but if they are still seem Open to you  ,you need to take the responsibility for anything you did to Contribution the relationship going wrong  ,
And apologize ,you say I am sorry I am being in really a wrong way ,I am seeing defensive
if there is things that you see you need to Change about the relationship ,then make an offer ,
so I acknowledge  ,that I was wrong at This .
If I would like to have an opportunity to do it better .and really present a proposal eventually ,of how the relationship can be different If you can go back .you cant just to go back to what it was ,and expect that they want to do that ,that wont work .
This is Donna Bass , from NY city
作者: Ivy2010    时间: 2009-12-28 10:26     标题: HW

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2010-1-2 11:28 编辑 (ON chen423915 )
Hi I’m Donna Barns, I’m a life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in new York city.
In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, as say I’m sorry goes a really wrong way instead of being defensive. If there are things you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledged that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back .you can’t just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that. That won’t work.
This is donna barns from new York city.

//你好,改错人了,按照阶梯改稿,应该改 布丁tomo 的,改回HW。   ---- jessiyear 

作者: 只道天凉好个秋    时间: 2009-12-28 12:21     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

hw
I am D.B,and I'm a life and dating coach and the owner of N Y dating coach here in New York city ,in this club we'll talk about how to win  back love .
And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that,if he is ..or he or she is completely shut off you and they draw a hard boundary that they do not want hear from you,then unfortunately you need to respect that .But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anythiny that you did to contribute to the relationship  going on and apologize as saying I'm sorry goes a really wrong way and said of being defensive.If there are things that you see need to change about the relationship ,then make an effort,say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like make to have an opportunity to do it better.
And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back, you can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to what you do that,that won't work.
This is D.B. from New York city.

作者: PeterLe    时间: 2009-12-28 13:11     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2010-1-2 11:29 编辑 Hi, I’m Donna Barnes, I’m a Life and Dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York city.
In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shut off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still things open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I’m sorry goes the rule wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have a opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.

//你好,是homework不要用红色标注。 ---- jessiyear

作者: hearyouagain    时间: 2009-12-28 23:00     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

I am Dinna Ban .I am the life and dating coach, the owner of NY dating coach here in NewYork city.In this club I talk about how to win back love.And that will be a really hard to do if the person isn't interested in doing that,if he/she is completely shut off the boundry they do not want hear from you.Then unfortunally you need to respect that.But if you are still take the responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong.And apologize,say I'm sorry goes the really wrong way and say to be defensive.If there is things you see that need to change the relationship then make it offer.Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I like to have the opportunity to do it better.And really present a proposal essentially of  how the relationship can be differently if you go back,you can expect go back to what it was and expect them to want to do that,that won't work.This Dinna Ban from the NewYork city.

作者: 阿杰球球2    时间: 2009-12-29 09:05     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

hi i am... i am a life and dating coach and owner of ny dating coach here in newyork city.in this clip we will talk about how to win back love ,and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that ,if his ,he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundry that they do not want to hear from you. then unfortunately  you need to respect that ,but if they are still seem open to you at all ,then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize ,saying i am sorry goes a really long way as it's been defensive ,if there are things you see that need to change about the relationship,then make an offer ,say i acknowledge that i was wrong in this ,and i'd like to make have  an opportunity to do it better.and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be differet if you go back ,you can't just expect to go back what it was ,and expect them to want to do that,that won't work,this is ... from  new york city
作者: 柏林小帽    时间: 2009-12-29 20:11

Homework

Hi,I'm Dann Abarns. I'm alive in dating coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York City.  In this club, we'll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that. If he's or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary  that they do not want to hear from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are, still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize as saying "I'm sorry" goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there are things that you see about to change the relationship, then make an offer. Say "I acknowledge that I was wrong at this that I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better." And really present a proposal sentually of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that. That won't work. This is Dann Abarns from New York City.
作者: chuer190235    时间: 2009-12-30 09:31

HOMEWORK

Hi, I’m D.B, I’m a life and dating coach and the owner of NY dating coach here in the New York City, in this club we'll talk about how to win back love.

And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that, if he or she is completely shut off you and they laid hard boundary that they do not want hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that.

But if they are still seems open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relation going wrong and apologize. As saying “I’m sorry goes really a wrong way” and said of being defensive.

If there are things that you see need to change about the relationship, then make effort, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like * to have a opportunity to do it better.

And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back, you can’t just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.

This is D.B from New York City.

作者: yshzysn    时间: 2009-12-30 09:53     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,I' m Donna Barnes, I' m a Life and Dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York city.

In this clip we' ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If he or she is completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still things open to you at all,you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong,and apologize,and saying I' m sorry goes the rule wrong way and said being defensive,if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship,then make an offer,say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have a opportunity to do it better, and really present a propose essentially of how the relationship can be different if go back.You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that,that won't work.
作者: hgdempire    时间: 2009-12-30 12:21     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

I am  Donna Barnes of life and dating coach to owner of anywhy dating coach,here New York city.

In this xxx talk about how to win back love .That can be really hard thing to do,if the person isn't interest in doing that,if he/she is completely shut off from you and xxx heart boundary that they not want hear from you ,then unfortunately you need to back that.But if they are associng open you at all you need to take responsiblity first anything you did contribute to the relationship going long and apologized ,say i'm sorry go through wrong way, i being defensive,if there's thing that you see that you need to change about relationship then make an offer,say  I ignored that  i was wrong of this and i like to have an opportunity to do it better. And really present /proposal xxx of how to relationship can be different if you go back, you can xxx to go back to what was and expected them to want it do that.That was word.
This is  Donna Barnes from New York city.

作者: wxy123_2008    时间: 2009-12-30 13:22     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes, I’m a Life and Dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York city. in the clip we talk about how to win balck love .and that can be a really hard thing to do .if the person isnt interested in doing that if his completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you than unfortunetlly ,you need to respect that But if they are still things open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I’m sorry goes the rule wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have a opportunity to do it better, and really present a propose essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
作者: wnyforever    时间: 2009-12-30 19:47     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

In this proposal we'll talk about how to win love back and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that. He or she is completely shut off from you and wave drown the heart that they do not want to hear from you. Fortunately you need to respect that, but if they are still seem open she would, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going on. Apologize, as saying I'm sorry goes a really long way and set have been defensive. Things you see that need to change about the relationship then make it an offer. Say, I ignoledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make to have an opportunity to do it better and really present a proposal essencially of how the relationship can be different if we go back. You can just expect it go back to what it was and expect them to want to do that. That won't work.
作者: 小小义仔    时间: 2009-12-30 22:28     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,I'm *,here New York city,and this topic talk about how to win back love.and that can be really hard thing to do if the passion is not interesting doing no if he or she polite show out * they want not to*.for anything you did can treat be *going round and a power drive.say I am sorry goes long way.they did need to  change about *say I want this and I like to meet happen out *better.really *apporprat ,how the different you go feel bad,you can just go baxk to the work,and expext want ot do that.
this is *form New York city.

作者: ludanjie    时间: 2009-12-30 23:24     标题: [Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

i am danger life of daily couch here in new york city.  in this perpet talk about how to win back love. that can be relly hard to do if the person isn't interested in doing that. if he or she is pleased to show off you may call the banjue the bangju that do not want here for new than futurely you need to respect that. but if they are social open to without united take resposibility for anything you should did to contribute to do this relationship go in long. and apologise, it seems i am sorry to go the wrong way and set being defensive. if there still you see the need to change the relationship may go the often. i encoknowge that i was wanted this and i'd like to make an opportuity to do it better. and relly presant of oppozo santioer of how the relationship can be define go back, you can just suspect go back to what was and expected to do that, that will work. this is jourbars from new york city.
作者: happyqiqi    时间: 2009-12-31 10:56

In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still think open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I’m sorry goes the really wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a propose essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
作者: happyqiqi    时间: 2009-12-31 11:00

In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still think open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I’m sorry goes the really wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a propose essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
作者: rebirth86    时间: 2010-1-2 05:30

[Home Work]
Hi, I'm Donald Barnes, I'm a Life and Dating coach and owner of NY Dating coach here in New York city.
In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that. If he is or here she is completele shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that do not want to hear from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still think open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I'm sorry goes the really wrong way and said being afensive. If there are things you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won't work.
作者: jessiyear    时间: 2010-1-2 12:03

on 布丁tomo

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a Life and Dating Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City.

In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize. / Saying I’m sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there’re things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer. Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better”. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.

作者: yangduo0520    时间: 2010-1-5 18:41

[Homework]
I'm donna Barnes.I'm a life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in Newyork ciy.And this clip we'll talk about how to win back love,And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If,if he is,o..,or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want hear from you.Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, as saying I'm sorry goes the rule in wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
作者: ludanjie    时间: 2010-1-6 23:21     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

i am donabine of life of daily chochine NY daily couch here new york city.  in this perpe talk about how to win back love. and that can be really hard thing to do if the person is not interested in doing that. if he or she is complete with shot off you may drone hard bangju they do not want to hear from you. then unfortunately you need to respect that. if they are still open to without them, you need take resposibility to any thing you did to contribute to do the relationship go longer. appologise, and say i am sorry go the wrong way and set be defensive. if there is thing you set need to change the offer relationship ^^make an offer. they i enknlodege that i was wanted this and i'd like to make an opportunity to do it better. and really persent of possil centurely of all the relationship can be definitively go back. you can expect to go back to do was and expect to do that, that will work.                                                   
作者: Lucia's    时间: 2010-1-7 17:47

Homework
I'm Dona Barns,a  life of dating coach and the owner of NY dating coach.Here in NewYork city.
In this clip we talk about how to win back love.That can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.if he or here she complitely shut off from you and make draw a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you ,then unfortunetly you need to respect that.and if they are still seems to open you all that you need to take resposibility for anything you did to contribuilt to the relationship going on and apologize.Saying "i'm sorry" goes really a long way and set it be defensive.And if there things you need to change about the relationship then make an offer.Say I acknowledge that i was wrong with this and i 'd like to make an oppotunity to do it better. and really present a propose essencially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.you can't just expect to go back what it was and expect them to do that.This Dona Barnes from NewYork city.
作者: 麦子0527    时间: 2010-1-16 11:13

Homework
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and dating coach and owner of NY Dating coach here in New York City.In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love,and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.

If he's...or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you.Then,unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still seem open to you at all,then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize.

Saying "I'm sorry" goes a really long way and * of being defensive.If there's things that you see that need to change about the relationship,then make an offer.Say "I acknowledged that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better" and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.

You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to want to do that.That won't work.This is Donna Barnes from New York City.
作者: Peter.    时间: 2010-1-17 15:49     标题: homework

Hi,I'm **, I'm a life and dating coach, and owner of NY dating coach, here in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person is not interested in doing that. If he's, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you. then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all then you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong. And apologize, saying I'm sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there are things you see that need to change about the relationship then make an offer. Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back what to it was and expect them to want to do that. That won't work. This is ** from New York City.
作者: kimizy87523    时间: 2010-1-17 22:44

Home Work
Hi,I’m DB I’m live in dating coach and the owner of NY dating coach here in New York City. In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that ,if he ,or here she is completely shut off you and they’ve joined the hard boundary they do not here for you, then unfortunately you need to respect that.
If they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship go on and apologize ,as saying I’m sorry goes a really long way and it’s been defensive, if there are things that you see need to change up the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better
And really present a proposal **of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can’t just expect to go back to what it was  and expect them to wanna do that .That won’t work.
This is DB from NewYork city
作者: 爱咩の小葵    时间: 2010-1-18 15:07

Hi,I am Donna Barnes,I am life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in NY city. In this clip we will talk about how to win back love. That will be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that, if he or she are completely shut off from you and drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then  unfortunate  you need to respect that, but if they still seem open to you at all, you need take responsibility for anything you did to contribute the relationship going wrong and apologize, saying “I am sorry” goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there’re things that you see  that need to change about the relationship then make an offer. So I acknowledged that I was wrong at these and I’d like to make have an  opportunity to do it better. Really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can’t just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to want do that, that won’t work. This Donna Barnes from NY city.
作者: sfood    时间: 2010-1-19 11:48

Homework:
Hi,I am Donna Barnes,I am  a life and dating coach,owner of NY Dating Coach,Here is in NewYork city.in this ** talk,we will talk about how to win back love,that's can be  a really hard thing to do if the person isn't intersted in doing that.if he or she_____off_____that they do not  want to hear from you,then unfortunately you need to respect that,but if they are__open to you all ,you need take responsibilities for anyting you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize,Saying"I am sorry",It goes really a long way** being defensive.if there are things thatyou see need to change about the relationship,then make an offer.Say I econologyed that I am wrong with this,I 'd like to make and have an opportunity to do it better.Really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.you can not expect to go back to what it was and expect them to do that,that won't work.this is Donna  Barnes from Newyork city
作者: 王紫壹    时间: 2010-1-21 11:24

Homework:
Hi, I am Donna Barn, I am a life and dating coach of ower NY dating coach, here in New York city, and this is a problem talk about how to win back love and that is realy hard thing to do if a person inte
作者: coowo    时间: 2010-1-21 21:33

Homework

In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize. Saying “I’m sorry” goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there’re things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer. Say “I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better”. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.

作者: coowo    时间: 2010-1-21 21:34

homework

In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize. Saying “I’m sorry” goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there’re things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer. Say “I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have an opportunity to do it better”. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.

作者: coowo    时间: 2010-1-21 21:35

homework
作者: qingcookie    时间: 2010-1-29 20:39

第一次回复,听了好几遍,不明白的地方反复听了。。
不过后来还是发现错了一些很笨的地方。。
I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a Life and Dating Coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach here New York City.
In thid clock is talk about how to win back love, and that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she completely shut off you and a boundary they do not hear from you . they are still think open to you, and you need to take responsibility to for anything you did contribution to the relationship going around and apologise. Saying “I’m sorry”goes a wrong way and still being offensive, then make it over. So I acknowledge I was wrong and I’d like to have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how to relationship can be different to go back. I can’t expect to go back to what it was and expect them to want to do that. That one word. This is Donna Barnes from New York City.

BYW,make an offer 是啥意思。。?
作者: LuciferGTX    时间: 2010-1-30 12:29

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach, and an honour of NY dating coach here in New York city.
In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love. And that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't intersting in doing that if he's or he or she is completely shut up from you and draw a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately, you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsiblity for anything you that did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize. Saying "I'm sorry goes really wrong away" instead of being defensive.If there's things that you see that need to change about the relationship then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this, and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect it go back to what it was and expect them to do that. That won't work. This is Donna Barnes from New York city.
作者: ellen88924    时间: 2010-2-1 23:14

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes, I’m a life and dating couch,and owner of NY dating couch, here in New York City.
In this clip, we’ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do, if the person isn’t interested in doing that, if, if he is, he or she is completely shut off from you, they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that.
But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrongand apologize , saying’ I’m sorry goes a really wrong way, instead of being defensive if there’re things you see that they need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say ‘I acknowledged that I was wrong at this ,and I’d like to make, have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back, you can’t just expect to go back to what it was, and expect them to want to do that, that won’t work.
This is Donna Barnes, from New York City.
作者: zhanyancarol    时间: 2010-2-2 10:36

I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in New York City. In this clip we’ll talk about How to Win Back Love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s, or he or she is completely shut up from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize. Saying I’m sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there’re things that you see the need to change about the relationship then make an offer. Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make, have an opportunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can’t just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work. This is Donna Barnes from New York City.
作者: sunyayuan    时间: 2010-2-16 12:36

homework
  I'm Donna Barn,--- dating coutch.Honor of dating coatch here in New York city.In this --- talk about how to win back love.And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If he's or have she is completely --- do not want --- from you,fortunatelly you have to respect.But if they are still seem open to --- you need to take the responsibility for anyting you did to contribute to this relationship going around,and apologize.Saying "I'm sorry" --- long way --- being defensive.If there the things you see need to change about the relationship,then make it offer.Say,I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to may have opportunities to do this better.And really present a  proposal essentially.How the relationship can be different if you're go back.You can't --- to what it was and --- want to do that --- work.
作者: TTPIG    时间: 2010-2-18 21:43

Home work
Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach and an owner of NY dating coach here in New York City.
In this clip will talk about how to win back love. It can be really a hard thing to do, if the person isn't interested in doing that, if he's, or he or she's completely shut off from you and drawn a hard biundary from you that they don't want to hear from you, then unfortunatetely you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute the relationship going on, and apologize and say' I'm sorry' goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there are things that you see need to change about relationship, then make an offer. Say, I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make an opptunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was, and expect them to want to do that, that won’t work.
This is Donna Barnes, from New York City.
作者: 景异    时间: 2010-2-22 17:04

in this clip we'll talk about how to win back love.that's really a hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.if he or she is completely shut off from you and they're drown a hard boundary and they do not want to hear from you , then unfortunately you need to respect that.but if they're so seemed open at all,you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going on and apologize saying i'm sorry goes a really long way and set off being defensive.if there things that you see need to change about the relationship that make an offer,say i acknowledge that i was wrong at this and i'd like to make have opportunity to do this better.and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.
作者: lucaslucas    时间: 2010-2-24 11:57

Hi, I am Donna Borns. I am a life and dating coach.  I am the owner of N.Y dating coach of New York City.  In this clip we talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do, if the person isn't interesting in doing that. If he or she is completely shut off from you and draw a hard boundary that they don't want to hear from you and then unfortunately you have to respect that. But if they are still seeing to open to you at all, you need to take responsibility of anything you did that contribute to the relationship goes wrong and apologize, saying I am sorry goes a very long way instead of being defensive. If there is thing you see need to change about the relationship,then make an offer. I acknowledge this that I was wrong and I would like to have a opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back what it was and expect one to do that. That won't work.
作者: xiexinping    时间: 2010-2-25 13:10

Hi, I’m Donna Barns. I’m a life and relationship coach and an owner of N.Y Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip we ‘ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shut off you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they don’t want to hear from you,       unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize. Saying I’m sorry goes a really long way and is said being defensive. If there are things you see that need to change your relationship, then make an effort. Say that I acknowledge that I was wrong at this, I’d like to have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can’t just expect to go back what it was and expect one to do that. That won’t work.
作者: magneticnana    时间: 2010-3-2 21:37

Hi I’m Donald Barts(Donna Barnes). I am live in dating colds,( a Life and Dating Coach) the owner of NY dating colds(Coach) in New York city.
In this clip we will(we’ll) talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If (he’s or )he or she is completely shocked of (shocked off from )you and they’ve drawn a hard boundry (boundary)that they do not want to hear of you, (hear from you) then unfortunately, you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong., and apologize.(saying) ‘I’m sorry’ goes a really long way, that have been defensive (instead of being defensive). If there’re things (that) you see that they() need to change about the relationship then make it offer (make an offer).See (Say) I acknowledge that I was wrong in this(at this and I’d like to make), have an opportunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can’t just expect to go back what it was and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.
作者: 漫隐黑白    时间: 2010-3-2 23:13

homework
In this clip we will talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do If a person is not interested in doing that . If he’s, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you,then unfortunately you need to repect that. But if there are still seem open to you at all , you need to take responsbility for anything you did to comtribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize. saying I am sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive. if there are things you see that need to change about the relationship ,then make an offer. say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I would like to make have an opportunity do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You cannot just expect to go back to what is was and expect them want to do that, that won not work.
作者: jennifer.hsu    时间: 2010-3-3 05:26     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hey I'm Donna Bynes.I am a life in  dating coach and an owner of NY dating coach here in New York City.In this topic we'll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If he's or here she is completely shut off  from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they donnot want to hear from you.Then infortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything to contribute to the relationship going on.And apologize saying I'm sorry goes really wrong way instead of being defensive.If there's things you see and need to change about the relationship then make an offer.Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like make  have an opportunity to do it better.And really present a proposal how the relationship can be different if you go back.You can't just expect it go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that.That won't work.This Donna Barynes from NYC.
作者: romman    时间: 2010-3-3 09:06     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,i'm D.B. ,I'm a life and dating coach and the owner of NY dating coach here in NewYork city.
In this clip we'll talk about how to winback love.And that will be a really hard thing to do if the preson isn't interested in doing that.If he/she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want hear from you and unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still seem open to you at all,you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to do relationship going wrong, and apolagize .saying i'm sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive.if there things you see that need to change the relationship ,then make an offer.say i acknowledged that i was wrong at this and i'd like to have an opportunity to do it better.And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that ,that won't work.
This J.B. from NewYork city.

作者: 梦月星空    时间: 2010-3-3 11:47     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I am a Life Dating Coach an a owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip we talk about how to win back love and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interesed in doing that.If he's, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you,then unfortunately you need to respect that.But if he are stlii seen open to you ,you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong,apologize.Saying I‘m sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive.If there're things that you see that need to change about the relation,then make an offer.SayI acknowledge that I was wrong at this, and I 'd like to make ,have an oppurtunity to do it better.And really present a i proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different jf you go back.And can't just expect to go back to what it was and ,and expect them want to do that .That won't work.

作者: superying    时间: 2010-3-4 22:11

You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that
有谁能告诉我这句话怎么理解呀?....
作者: GSMARTIO    时间: 2010-3-6 15:02

请问第一句中,I'M A LIFE  是什么意思呢。
作者: shapphire    时间: 2010-3-7 17:14     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Holle,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a Life and Dating Coach and owner of NY Dating coach .Here is in New Yourk City.
In this clip we talk about how to win back love.and that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If he's,or he or she is completely shut off from you ,or neibourhood draw a hard boundary that he do not want to hear from you ,that unfortunately you need to respect that.But if the they are still seem open to you ,you need to take responsibility for anything you do to contribute to do the relationship going long ,and apologize ,say I'm sorry going a really long way ,instead of being defensive,if there are still things you see that need to chang the relationship,than make a offer,say I acknowledge that I was wrong  in this and I wound like to make,have opportunity to do it better.and really present and propose essentially of how relationship can be different if you go back ,you can't just expect to go back to  what it was and expect them to want to do that,that won't work.

作者: liangxiongwei    时间: 2010-3-8 14:39     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love,and that can ba really hard thing to do if the person is not interested in doing that if he is or he or she is completely shut off you and they've drawn hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you,then unfortunately you need to respect that,but if they are still seem open to you at all,you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong,and apologize,saying:i am sorry goes rally long way instead of been defensive,if there're things you need to change about the relationship,then make an offer,sayi acknowledge that i was wrong in this and i'd like to make,have a opportunity to do it beterr,and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back,we just can not expect to go back what it was,and expect them to want to do that,this Donna Barnes from NewYork city.

作者: linglin128    时间: 2010-3-8 21:58     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

HOMEWORK
Hi I am D.B.I am a life and dating coach.And a owner of N.Y dating coach,here in New York city.
In this clip we will talk about how to win back a love.And that can be a really a hard thing to do if the person is not interested in doing that.If he,he or she,completely shut up from you * that they do not want hear from you.Then unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still seem open to you all,you need to take responsibilty for anything that you did to contribution to the relationship going wrong.And apologize,as sayingI am sorry goes really wrong way,and I am seting being defences.If their things that you see that you need to change about the relationship ,then make in offer.SayI ignored that I was wrong at this and I would like to have an opportunity to do it better.and really present of ,proposal essentially of ,how the relationship can be differently if we go back.You can not just go back to what it was and espect them to wanna do that.That won't work.This D.B from N.Y city.

作者: Milton的island    时间: 2010-3-9 00:39

homework(好惨啊。。。又错了一堆)
hi i'm donna barnes,i'm a life and dating coach and owner of ny dating coach here in new york city.
in this clip we'll talk about how to win back loves,and that can be a really hard thing to do,if the person isn't interested in you,that,if he or she is completely shut up from you and you have got a hard boundry and he do not want to hear from you,that unfortunetly you need to respect that.but if they so seem open to you,you should take responsibilities for anything you did to contribute the relationship going wrong and appologize,saying"i'm sorry" goes really a wrong way,going defensive.if the thing you see that need to change the relationship,then make an offer.say"i ignore and i was wrong in this and i'd like to make to have oppotunity to do it better and really present a proposal centerly of how the relationship can be definately go back,you can just expect it to go back to what it was and expect that you wanna do that,that's one work.
this is donna barnes,from new york city.
作者: Ripley1219    时间: 2010-3-11 16:14

Homework

Hi, I am #. I am a life of dating coach and owner of NY dating coach here in New York city. And this we talk about how to win love back. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If his, or he or she, is complete shut off from you and they drawn a hard boundary, they do not want to hear from you. Unfortunately, you need to respect that. But if they still seems open from you. You need to take responsibilities for anything you did for this relationship going long. And apologize. Say, I am sorry goes the wrong way, seems to be defensive. If there you see that need to change about the relationship, than make an offer. Say, I acknowledge that I was wrong with this and I love to make an opportunity to do better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if go back. You can’t just expect to go back to what it was, and expect them to want todo that. That won’t work.
作者: AaronTaylor    时间: 2010-3-14 13:35     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes,I'm a Life and Dating coach and owner of NY Dating coach here in New York city.
In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If he's, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they're drawn a hard bowndary that they do not want to hear from you,then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize. Saying I'm Sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive.If there're thing that you see that need to change about the relationship,then make an offer. Saying I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make, have an opportunity to do it better. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.

作者: zhanzheng    时间: 2010-3-14 16:13

作者: luvenjoy    时间: 2010-3-14 16:29     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

I am Danna Bons some life coath and onwer anywhy dating coath here NY City.
And this popular talk about how to win back love.And that can be a really hard thing to do if a person isn't interest it doing now if his or here she is complete shut off me when name job hard band dream they do now when there for new and fortunal the back now.But if they are so thing open to take a possibility for anything the udeed to contribute relationship going wrong and apologize.And same I'm sorry goes lose wrong way said been defensive if their things you need to change about the relationship the makernopher.Say I knowledge that I would wrong this and I'd like to make happen now to better.And really present a proposal centruely and how the relafftionship can be different  figo back.You can search this back to work was and and expect one wanna do that want were.This is Danna Bons for NY City.  

作者: 不改我心    时间: 2010-3-14 22:13

homework

In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love. And that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he’s, or he or she is completely shut off from you and they’ve drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still seem open to you at all, then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize. Saying “I’m sorry” goes a really long way instead of being defensive. If there’re things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer. Say “I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make, have an opportunity to do it better”. And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and, and expect them to want to do that. That won’t work.

作者: 晚茶的香    时间: 2010-3-14 22:37

hi,im Dnna Bonz  i am a life in dating couch in the owner of NY dating couch here in NYk city.in this clip we talk about how to win back love and that can be really hard thing to do,if the person isnnot intrested in doing that.,if he or she is complete shut off from you and they would dry a hard boundry that they donnot wanna hear from you,then unfortunately you need to respect that .but if they are so seem open to you,you need to take respongsebility for anything that you did to contribute to the the relationship going wrong and appoligise,sayying i am  sorry goes a really wrong way, it said of being defensive have an .if there is something you say that need to change about the relationship,then make an offer.say i acknowledge that i was wrong at this and i'like to make and have an opportunity to make it better.really present of proposal,ect. of how  the relationship can be different  if you go back.You can just exspect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do it.That won't work.This is Donna Bonz from New York City.
作者: hellobecky    时间: 2010-3-15 20:39     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

In this  talk about how to win back love. and that can be a hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing enough if he's or here she is completely shut up off named the hard bundry that they do not want here  unfortunitly you need respect that. but if they are still thing to open she you need to take the responsiblity for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going on and apologize as the same I am sorry goes realy long way as s being  defensive,if there are things that recieve the need to change that the relationship make it offer say I acknowledge that I was wrong in this and I'd like to make have opportunity did it better. And really present of preposal centrally of how to relationship can be different to go back. You can just to go back to what was and expectment to want to do that,that won't work.
作者: kaokawa    时间: 2010-3-29 15:32

HW
HI I am Bonner donve.I am a life datting coach and honor datting online here in New York city.And this part will talk about how to win back love.That can be a really hard thing to do the person isn't interested in ,if he ..he or she is completely shout off from you and hate you drawn a hard boundruny that they do not hear from you.Then unforturnaly you need to respect that.If the..are still seem open she would often   take responsaibility for everything you did to contributed to the relaionship going wrong and apologzise.as same i am sorry goes really  wrong whens just being defensive .If there are things you see that you need change the relationship and make them offer.I acknowledge  that i was wrong in this and i did like to have an opportunaty to do it better.And really present a proposal sensclly of how the relationship can be different if you go back .You can just espect to go back what it was and espect why to do them ,that it won't work.
This is bonner donve from New York city.
作者: yoyobear    时间: 2010-4-5 15:30

homework
I am and life and dating coach and an owner of NY dating coach here in New York city,and this talk about how to win love back,and that can be really hard thing to do if the person is not interested in doing that,if he is or here she is completely shut off you and they've drawn an hard boundary and they don't want to hear from you,unfortunately ,you need that respect that,if they are still seem open to you at all,you need to take responsebility for everything that you did contributed to this relationship going wrong and apologize and saying that I'm sorry  goes a really wrong way ,and said to be defensive,if there are thing you see that need to change your relationship ,then make an effort. Say that I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I 'd like to have an opportunity to do it better,and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.You can't  just go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that,that won't work.
作者: 俞佳爱西瓜    时间: 2010-4-6 19:00

请问If he or she is completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you.具体什么意思啊?
作者: luvlb    时间: 2010-4-16 09:31     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes,I'm a life and dating coach,and owner of NY dating coach here in New York City.

In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love.And,that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shut off you and with a heart boundary that they do not want to hear from you then unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still seem open you need take responsibility for anything you did to contribute the relationship going wrong and apologize. Saying I'm sorry goes really wrong way instead of being defensive.If there are things you see that need to change about the relationship then make an offer.Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better.And really present a proposal sencially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.You can't just expect it goes back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that.That won't work.

This is Donna Barnes,from New York City.

作者: gerry789    时间: 2010-4-16 20:42     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

in this clip, we'll talk about how to win back love back.that can be if the person isn't insterested in doing that.
作者: 小满嘟嘟    时间: 2010-4-17 15:45

hw
   hi  i'm donna  bounds. i 'm in dating couch.and a owner of ay dating couch here in newyork city.in this tip we talk about how to win back love.that can be a very hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.if he or she is completely shut out of you and they have drun a hard boungery and completely do not want  to hear from you.then unfortunately you need to respect that.but if they still seem open organ you need to take the responsibiity anything you did to contribute the relationship going on.and apologize. saying i'm sorry really goes a long way and a set of being defensive.and if there things you see need to change about the relationship.then make an offer. say i inknowleaged about this i was wrong  at this . i 'd like to have another opportunity to do it better.then really present a proposal situally how the relationship can be deffrent if you go back.you can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that.that won't work. this is donna bounds from newyork city.
作者: 布呆    时间: 2010-4-19 21:14

[Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情
i'm daona bouns.i'm a life and dating coach and owner
of NY dating coach here in New York City.In this purpose
talk about how to win back love and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that
if he's or he or she is completely shut off boundary they do not hear from you unfortunately you need to respect that But if they are * open you should take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going on.And pologize say im sorry  goes in really wrong way
defensive if there is things you see need to change relationship make them offer i ignoraged that i was wrong at this and i'd like to have oppotunaty to  do it better and really present a proposal centrally how the relationship can be different if he go back you can just suggest that it can go back what it was and expect you wanna not do that that one work
作者: 雪7柒    时间: 2010-4-20 19:58     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi!I'm Donna B, I'm life and dating coach and owner of NY dating coach,here in NY city.And this clip we'll talk about how to win back love.That can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that,if he,he or she is completely shut off from you and make hard boundry that they do not wanna hear from you,that unfortunately you need to respect that.But if there are still things open you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship to going on and apologize.Saying I'm sorry goes a really long way and instead of being defensive,if there are things you see you need to change about your relationgship,then make an offer.Say I that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make an oppotunity to do it better.And really present a proposal of how the relationship can be different if you go back, you can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect none to wanna to do that, that won't work.This is Donna B from NY city.
作者: wushixiang    时间: 2010-5-2 13:22

作者: zfang06    时间: 2010-5-3 08:58     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

hw
in the life of dating co  in the newyork city. in this   we talk about how to win back love. and that can be real hard thing to do if the person is not interested in doing that,iaf he or she is completely  shut off  they do not want to hear from you and unfortunately you need to respect that.  but if they are still open  you need to take responsibility for anything you did to the relationship going on.  pologize the thing  i am  sorry goes really wrong way and being defensive.if there is thing you see needto change about the relationship  and make a effort. i ignornige i was wrong in this.and i like to make a lot of opportunity to do it bette.  and really present a proposal how the relationship can be different if it go back. this is expected to go back what it was .and expect them to want to do that.that one work.

作者: 罗素珍    时间: 2010-5-7 22:01     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hello, I'm Donna Bonth.  I am a life and dating coach and the owner of --dating coach here in NewYork city.  In this slip we talk about how to win back love.  And that can be a very hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.  If he is, or he or she is completely shut up from you and they drawn a boundary they don't want to hear from you, then unfortunately you need to respect that.  But if they are still seem open to you at all, you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going on, and apologize.  Saying I'm sorry  goes a really long way instead of being defensive.  If there are things you see you need to change about the relationship, then make an offer.  Say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I like to make  have an opportunity to do it better, and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if he goes back.  You can't just expect to go back what it was, and expect them to want to do that.  That won't work.  This is Donna Bonth from NewYork city.

作者: 金凰    时间: 2010-5-20 21:00     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach, the owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City.

In this clip we will talk about how to win back love.And that can be a really hard thing to do ,if the person is't intrested in to doing that.If he is ,or he or she is completely shade of you when they've drawn  a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you.Then unfortunately you need to respect that .But if they are still seem open to *you,you need to take resposibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going on.And apologise,saying i'm sorry goes a really long way and side of being defensive.If  there are things that you see that you need to chang about the relationship then make an offer.Say, i acknowledge that i was wrong at this adn i'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better.And really present a proposal century of how the relationship can be diffirent if you go back. you can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to want to do that.That won't work.

This is Donna Bornes from New York city.

作者: 黄昏晓100524    时间: 2010-5-30 12:53

[Homework]2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a Life and Dating Coach and owner of NY'Dating Coach here in New York City.

In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love.And that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If he is ,or he or she is compelately shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary and they do not want to hear from you,and unfortunately you have to respect that.But if they are still seem open to you at all,and you need to take the responsbility for anything that you did to contribute the relationship going wrong, and appoligize.Saying "I'm sorry"goes really long way instead of being defensive.If there still things that you see that need to change about the relationship then make an offer.Say "I acknowledged that I was wrong in this and I would like to make have another opportunity to do it better".And really present of proposal essentially of how do relationship can be different if you go back.You can't just respect to go back towards what it was and ,and expect them to want to do that.That won't work.

This is Donna Barnes from NewYork City.
作者: oving    时间: 2010-5-30 14:02     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hey I'm Donne Bones.A life and dating coach and a owner of NY dating coach here in New York city.
In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love.And that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.If he's or he or she is completely shut off from you and have drawn a hard boundary that they do not want hear from you.Then unfortunately you need to respect that.But if they are still seem open she at all,would order new to take responsibilty for anything you did to contribute to do relationship going wrong,and apologize sayI'm sorry goes really long way instead of being defensive.If they're things that you see that need to change about relationship,they make an offer,say I acknowledge that i was wrong in this and i'd like to make have an opportunity to do it better.And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if he go back,you can't just expect to go back to what was and expect that want to do that,that won't work
This is Donne bones from New york city

作者: HLBonline    时间: 2010-5-30 16:09     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

Hi i am Donna Barns. I am a life and dating coach and an owner of an NY dating coach here in New York city.In this clip we will talk about how to win back love.
And that can be really a hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that,if he or she is completely shut off from you and they've drawn a hard boundary that they don't want to hear from you ,then unfortunately you need to respect that.
But if they are still seem open to you at all ,you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize.
Saying I am sorry goes really a long way instead of being defensive.If there is a thing that you see that you need to change about the relationship, then make an offer,say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this ,and I would like to have an opportunity to do it better .And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship  could be different if you go back.
You cann't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to do that.That won't work.

作者: jeffny    时间: 2010-6-30 18:55     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

hi, I'm dona banch and life in dating coach on owner of NY dating coach in New York city. in this talk how to win back love,and that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn't interesting to doing that, if he or she is please shot off the new hard boundary that they do not want here for new that forturenatly you need to respect that,but if they are still opening to your open you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going on.apologizy and saying I'm sorry goes really one way indefinesive. saying you say the need to change the relationship that make offer,then I acknowledge that I was wrong with this and I like to make it happen  to make it better, and really present of propose how the relationship can be different figure back,and what was and expect go back to what to do that one work, this is jone banch from NewYork city.

作者: 黑暗的造访    时间: 2010-7-2 17:29

Hi
I’ m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and daily coach, the owner of named NY daily coach here in New York City  
In this clip, we will talk about how to win back love and that can be really a very hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or here she is completely shut off from you and  drive hard boundary they do not want here from you. And then unfortunately you need to respect that.
But if they are still seemed open to you all, you need to take the responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going on and apologize, saying” I’m sorry” goes a really long way instead of being defensive.
If there are things you see that it needs to change about the relationship, then can make an offer. I acknowledged that I was wrong in this and I would like to make have the opportunity to do it better.
And really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can’t just expect to go back to what it was and expected them wanna do that. That won’t work.

作者: BigBone95    时间: 2010-7-18 20:20     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

In this clip we'll talk about win back love.and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn't interested in doing that.if he is,or she or he is completely shut off from you and they have drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you.then unfortunitely that you need to respect that.but if they are still seem  open to you at all,then you need to take responsibility for anytjing that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong.and apologize.and saying I'm sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive.if there are things that you see that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer.saying I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make,have an oppotunity to do it better.and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.you can't just expect to go back what it was,and expect them to want to do that.that won,t work.
作者: 吾心无形    时间: 2010-7-24 17:43     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

in this clip.we will talk about how we win back love.and that can be really hard things to do if the person is not interested in doing that if he or she  is .but if they open for anything if did to contribute to relationship going on.and apologise say i am sorry chang the relationship.they make an offer.i was wrong in this.i want to make do it better.and reaaly relationship can go back.if an

作者: picker    时间: 2010-7-24 21:45

I am D.B . I am a life and dating coach and the owner of NY dating coach here in the NewYork city .

In this clip . we will talk about how to win back love . And that can be really hard thing to do if the person isn"t interested in doing that . If he , he or she , is completely shut off from you and may draw boundary that they don't want hear from you . Unfortunately , you need to respect that . But if they are still seem open to you at all .then you need to take responsibility for anything you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong and apologize . Saying "i am sorry" goes really wrong way / being defensive . If they see you seem need to change about the relationship they make a offer . say " i / that i was wrong in this and i'd like to have a opportunity to do it better" . And really present a proposal essential of how the relationship can be different if they go back . You can't just expect it is what it was .and expect they to want to do that . That won't work .
作者: 282818755    时间: 2010-7-26 10:21

ON  MAX007
In this clip we’ll talk about how to win back love, and that can be a really hard thing to do if the person isn’t interested in doing that. If he or she is completely shot off you when they drum a hard boundary that they do not went here from you. Then unfortunately you need to respect that. But if they are still things open to you at all, you need to take responsibilities for anything that you did to contribute to the relationship going wrong, and apologize, and saying I’m sorry goes the rule wrong way and said being defensive, if there are things that you say that need to change about the relationship, then make an offer, say I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I’d like to make have a opportunity to do it better, and really present a propose essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back. You can't just expect to go back to what it was and expect them to wanna do that, that won’t work.
作者: popo1987    时间: 2010-7-28 16:44

作者: 吾心无形    时间: 2010-7-29 17:10     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

in this clip.we will talk about how to win back love.and that can be really hard thing to do if the person is not interested in doing that.if he or she is shut off from you hard boudary they do not want hear from you. fortunally.you need to respect that.if they are take responsbility for anything you did to contribute relationship going on,and apologise i an sorry goes a really wrong way.br dofensive.if they think you need to change that relationship .then make an offer.sayi was wrong in this .i like to make  do it better.really present proposal of hoe relationship can be go back.

作者: BigBone95    时间: 2010-7-30 20:51     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-27&2010-01-02 教你重获爱情

In this clip we'll talk about how to win back love.and that can be a really thing to do,if the person isn't interested in doing that.if he's,or he or she is completly shut off from you and they have drawn a hard boundary that they do not want to hear from you.then unfortunately you need to respect that.but if they are still seem open to you at all,then you need to take responsibility for anything that you did to contribe to the relationship going wrong,and apologize.saying I'm sorry goes a really long way instead of being defensive.if there are still things that you see that need to change baout the relationship,then make a offer.saying I acknowledge that I was wrong at this and I'd like to make,have an oppotunity to do it better.and really present a proposal essentially of how the relationship can be different if you go back.you can't just expect to go back to what it was,and expect them to want to do that.that won't work.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0