Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正) [打印本页]

作者: sainfoinwy    时间: 2010-1-17 08:02     标题: 【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

本帖最后由 quanyingbao19 于 2010-1-27 17:32 编辑

user posted image
Free Laptops And Web For Poorer Families

More than 270,000 free laptops with broadband will be given away to low income families under a new Government scheme. Children's Secretary Ed Balls talks to Sky News about the scheme.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2010bv003free-laptops-for-poor.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

整理

I think it’s really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows when we try to sound two parts of the country, the young people who didn’t have a computer because their family couldn’t afford one, but who get one now, they are working harder, they’re doing longer hours, that helps them to do their homework and their revision, that helps their parents to keep in touch with them their learning.

This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country, we can allocate them to 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection, so that every young person can get on and learn. I once lived in a kind of society, well, you know,
how back, because there is no computer in their home, and the fact is here in the UK, we are ahead of the whole world in using computer’s wide boards, computers at home as well in our learning and in our education.

——quanyingbao19

作者: bill2008    时间: 2010-1-17 08:36     标题: hw

I think it’s really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows when we try * two parts of the country, a young people who didn’t have a computer because their family couldn’t afford one, but who gets one now, they are working harder, they’re doing longer hours, that helps them to do their homework and their revision, helps that their parents to keep in touch with them their learning.

This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country, we can allocate them to 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection, so that every young person can get on and learn. I once lived in a kind of society, well, you know, held back, because there is no computer in their home, and the fact is here in UK, we are ahead of the whole world and using computer’s wide boards and computers at home as well in our learning, in our education.
作者: fairy-tale    时间: 2010-1-17 08:48

homework
// to make sure that all our children can get best chances and the evidence shows we tried this sound to past the country the young people who didn't have a computer was found couldn't afford one but who get one now. They are working harder. They did longer hours. Their hopes and to do the homework in vision. They helps their parents to keep in touch with their learning. This is a 3 million under pounds which we annouced last yere but actually starts this week all around country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the surf ware in the connection to the every young person can get //. I wouldn't live in a kind of sociey, you know, how bad there is no computer in their home. And the fact is that, here in the UK, we'll have the whole world in using computers, wide boards, computer's home is well in our learning, in our education...
作者: fire0204    时间: 2010-1-17 09:28

Homework

I think it’s really important to make sure all of our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows we tried to sun two parts of the country, a young people who didn’t have a computer ‘cause their family couldn’t afford one but who get one now. They are working hard, they did longer hours, that helps them to do their homework and the vision. It helps the peers to keep in touch with their learning.

There’s 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software in the connection so every young person can go//. I want living in a kind of society where you know, held back, because there’s no computer in their home, and the fact is here in the UK, we are head of the whole world in using computers, wide boards, computers at homes as well in our learning in our **cation.
作者: plumejxy    时间: 2010-1-17 09:32

HW
I think it’s really important to make sure that all our children to get the best chances, and the evidence shows that we try the assign in two parts of the country, the young people who didn’t have a computer because their family couldn’t afford one but who get one now, they were working harder, they were digging longer hours, they hope to xx their homework xx, they hope their parents to keep in touch with their learning. This was 300 million pounds which we announced last year but actually starts this week all around the country, we can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software in the connection, so that every young person can get all xx learn. I want to live in the kind of society, while you know how it back, because there is no computer in their home and the fact is that here in the UK, we are the head of the whole world in using computers, wire bords, computers in their home as well.
作者: 郭晨昱    时间: 2010-1-17 09:45

Homework

I think it really important to make sure that all of our children can get  the best chances and the evidence shows we tried this sound to past the country : the young people, who didn't have a computer because their family  couldn't afford one but can get one now.

They are working harder. They do longer hours. It helps them to do their homework and revision. It helps their parents to keep in touch with their learning.

This 3 million pounds, which we annouced last year but actually starts this week all around country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software and  connection so that every young person can get get honored them learn.

I once lives in a kind of sociey, when you  how bad because there is no computer in their home. And the fact is that, here in the UK, we'll have the whole world in using computers, wide boards. Computer's home as well in our learning, in our education.
作者: Helenazhang    时间: 2010-1-17 10:38     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

I think it is really important to make sure all of our children get the best chances. And the evidence shows we tried to sound two parts of the country. The young people who didn’t have a computer because their family could not afford one.

But they get one now. They are working harder. They do longer hours. They hope to do their homework in * vision. They hope their parents keep in touch with their learning. There is 300 million pounds which was announced last year but actually starts this week all around the country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with software connections.

So every young person can get honor to learn. I would like live in this kind of society, you know how it back, because there is no computer at their home. The fact is here, in the UK, we have the whole world in using computers, * , computer homework you know, learning in our education.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: lonely~pasar    时间: 2010-1-17 10:41     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

I think it is really important to make sure that all of the children get the best chances and the evidence shows that we tried the sound to pass the country.The young people who didn't have a computer because their family couldn't afford one but get one now.They are working harder,they do longer hours and they hope to send their home work for revision.They help their parent to be in touch with their learning.This 300 million pounds,which we announced last year actually start this week all around the country.We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software in connection so every young person can get one and learn.I want to live in a kind of society, you know,held back,because there is no computer in their home.And fact is here in the UK,we are having the whole world, using computers wide broads, computers at home as well in our learnig in our education.                                                   
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Alice-Fung    时间: 2010-1-17 15:41     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

Other radio's report we may share is all of us get the best chances, and the evidence shows we try to send two polices to the country. the young people did not have computer, and some even couldn't afford one.
but who get one now, they are working harder,they do longer hours,they hope to do their homework on television.they hope parents to keep touch with their learning.This is three hundred million pounds, which was announced last year.
But acturally starts this week all-round country, we can allecater two and seventy thousand families with software connection.so every young person can get donw all bled, I want live in corners, you know the whole bark, because there is no computer in their home.
And the fact is here in the UK,we find the whole world using computers white balls,computer's homeless well, you know learning in education.

作者: rrbice    时间: 2010-1-17 15:47     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

* really poor * all up to get the best chances.
And the evidence shows ** two paths of the country ,the young people who did not have a computer because their familes couldn't afford one but would get one now. They are working hard that,they do long hours. Their hopes is to do that homework *. Their hopes is apparent to keep that in touch with their learning. This is three other million pounds which * aroused last year but it actually stops this week all around the country. We can * a two hundred seventy thousand families ** with the software in the connection to the every young person can get all learned learn.
I wanna live in a kind of society ,well you know hold back, because there is no computers in their homes. The fact is here in the UK, we will have a whole world in using computers wideboards computers at home as well. And * learn our education……

作者: wanzigao1986    时间: 2010-1-17 19:24     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

HW
I think it's really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances,and the evidence shows we tried the sound two parts of the country.The young people who didn't have a computer cause his family couldn't afford one,but who get one now.They are working hard at it and doing longer hours.It helps them to do the homework and the revision.It helps parents to keep in touch with them,their learning.This 300 million pounds which we announced last year,but actually starts this week all around the country.We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with software and the connection,so that every young person can get on all and learn.I wouldn't live in the kind of society,you know,how it back,because there's no computer in their home.And the fact is here in the UK,we are ahead of the whole world in using computers,white boards,computers at home as well in our learning and in our education.

作者: 1977    时间: 2010-1-17 21:41

homework
I think it is really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows when we travel to two parts of the  country, the young people who didn't have computer because their family couldn't afford one. But he get one now. They are working harder, they do longer hours. It helps them to do the homework and the revision and helps the parents to keep in touch with their learning.
   These are 300 million pounds which we announced last year but actually starts this week all around the country, we can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software and the connection so that every young person can get all learned and learn. I want to live in a kind of society where you are not held back because there is no computer in their home. and the fact is here in the UK we are ahead of the whole world in using computers, wideboard, computers at home as well in our learning and our education.
作者: 白鹭一仁    时间: 2010-1-17 21:48

homework

I think it is really important to make sure that all of our children get the best chances. And the evidence shows we tried to sound two parts of the country. The young people who didn’t have a computer because their family could not afford one, but who get one now. They are working harder. They do longer hours. It helps them to do the homework and revision. It helps their parents keep in touch with their learning. There is 300 million pounds which was announced last year but actually starts this week all around the country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with software and the connections, so that every young person can get on to learn. I would like live in this kind of society where you know, held back, because there is no computer in their home. The fact is here, in the UK, we have the whole world in using computers, wide broads , computers at out home as well in our learning and our education.
作者: 六月儿    时间: 2010-1-17 22:08     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

Homework

I think it is really important to make sure that all of children get best chances. And the evidence shows we tried to send two parts of the country.
The young people did not have computer because family couldn't afford one. But you'll get one now. They are working hard at it and longer hours. It helps them to do their homework and revision. It helps parents to keep in touch with their learning.
This is a three million pounds which were be announced last year but actually started this week all around the country.
We can allocate 2700,000 families a loptop with the sofeware and conncetion, so every young person can get on it and I would live in this kind of society, you know how back because there is no computer in their home. And the fact is, here is the UK. We are head of whole world in using computers, writebords, computers at home as well in our learning education.

待修订。。。

作者: jxwshippo    时间: 2010-1-18 01:16     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

Other gets really important to make sure that all of children get best chances, and the evidence shows we tried to sand two parts of the country. People who did not have a computer cause their family couldn't affort one, who get one now. They are working harder that did longer runs helps them to do homework individual, and helps their parents to keep in touch with their learning. This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all around the country.We can allicate 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection , so every young person could get all it learned. It is a kind of society , but you know Hallback. Because there is no computer in their home, and the fact is here in the UK we have a whole world using computers, wild boards, compters at home as well in our learning of education.

作者: mter2007    时间: 2010-1-18 11:09

I think it is really important to show all of children to get better chances. And the evidence shows we try  in two past countries. The young people didn’t have no computers because the families could not afford one but he’ll get one now they are working hard did longer hours help them to do homework  helps parents to keep touch with their learning. This is $300M which announced last year but actual starts this week all around country. We can a 270,000 families to allow laptop with software and connection to every young person can get learn. I want to live society you know hope back because there is no computer in their home, and the facts here and UK where have the whole world using computers, whiteboards and computer home as well in our learning and our education.
作者: danana    时间: 2010-1-18 11:18     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

I think it's really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances. And the evidence shows that we tried to sound two parts of the country, the young people who didn't have a computer because their family couldn't afford one, but who would get one now. They are working harder. They're doing longer hours. There're hopes to do their homework alleviation, there're hopes of their parents to keep in touch with their learning. There was 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all around the country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software and the connection so that every young person can get on it and learn. I wanna live in the kind of society where you're not held back because there's no computer at their home. And the fact here in the UK, we're ahead of the whole world in using computers, widebroads, computers at home as well in our learning and our education.

作者: sammi111867    时间: 2010-1-18 12:04

HW
I think it’s really important to make share this term, all us true will get the best chances. And the evidence shows we try the sound to pass the country. The young people who didn’t have a computer ‘cause their family could afford one, but you get one now. They are working hard and did longer hours, hope send to do their homework of // vision. They hope their parents in keeping touch with them they are learning. This was 300 million pounds which we announced last year but actual start this week all over the country. We can ally kids of 270000 families allow to talk with the software in the connection so that every young person can get one of them and learn. I wanna live in a kinda society, well, you know, /// bank because there’s no computer in their home. And the fact is that here in the UK, we’ll head of the whole world that using computers’ wide boards, computers at home as well in our learning and our education.
作者: 菠菜菜    时间: 2010-1-18 15:24

This man's pronunciation is really ugly!
作者: forzamilanliu    时间: 2010-1-18 17:18     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

i think it's really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances.and the evident shows when we try the s two parts of the coutry the young people who didn't have a computer cause a family couldn't afford one but who get one now, they are working harder they did longer hours ...they hope their parents to keep in touch with them,they are learning.this X 300 million pounds which we anounced last year but it actually starts this week all around the country , we can allocate that 217000 families are laptop with software in the connection  so that every young person can get X and learn,i want to live in this kind of socity,Xbecause there is no computer in their home,and the fact is here in the u.k. we are having the whole world in using computers X in our learning and in our education.
作者: qlibing123    时间: 2010-1-18 18:09

on bill2008

I think it’s really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows when we tried this on two parts of the country, the young people who didn’t have a computer because their family couldn’t afford one, but who get one now, they are working harder, they’re doing longer hours, that helps them to do their homework and their revision, that helps their parents to keep in touch with them their learning.

This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country, we can allocate them to 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection, so that every young person can get on and learn. I once lived in a kind of society, well, you know, how back, because there is no computer in their home, and the fact is here in the UK, we are ahead of the whole world in using computer’s wide boards , computers at home as well in our learning and in our education.
作者: 呦呦鹿鸣    时间: 2010-1-18 21:06

hw
I think it's really important to make sure that all our children get best chances ,and the evidence shows we tried to ~two parts of the country.The young people who didn't have a computer because their family couldn't afford one,but who get one now.They're working harder and do longer hours.It helps them to do homework and revision.It helps the parents keep in touch with their learning. This is 300 million pounds which we annouced last year,but actually started this week all around the country .We can allocate them 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection.To every young person can get all* and learn ,I would live in the kind of society,u know,held back, because there's no computer in their home ,and the fact is here in UK ,we are head of the whole world in using the computers, wide boards,computers' home as well in our learning ,in our education.
作者: zhangwei0413    时间: 2010-1-20 18:02     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

Other is really important that make sure that all are children get best chances and the evidence shows we try the sound to pass the country ,the young people didn't have computer because their family couldn't offered one ,but he get one now .They are working hard and they longer around us .They hopes to do some homework in their vision. They hopes their parents keep in touch with them in their learning. There’s three million other pounds which we announced last year,but actually starts this week all around country. we can educate 217,000 families are let taught with this software connection for the every young person can get all them learn.I wanna learn in a kind of society or you  know how bank,because there is no computer in their home amd the fact is he and Uk will have the whole world using computers wide boards and computer's home as well in our learning our education.

作者: fayetian    时间: 2010-1-20 19:53

hw
I think it’s really important to make sure all of children have best chances, and the evident show that we try to sound tow parts of  the country, the young people who do not have a computer cause they family could afford one.

But could one now, they are working harder, _longer hour. I hope things to do homework in vision, I hope the parents keep in touch with them their learning. There is 300 million pounds which be announced last year. But it actually starts this week all around the country, we can delicate 200,000 families a laptop with software in connection, so every young person can get all and learn.

I wanna live in this kind of society, you know when I’m back because there is not computer in home. And the factor is here in UK, we are  head of  whole world in using computers, wide broad, computer at home as well, while learn _education.
作者: 北冥    时间: 2010-1-21 22:20     标题: [Homework]2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络

otner can refere to  the report ***all of the children can get the best ***andthe     the young people didn't have a computer the family couldn't afford one but he get one now .They are working harder.They did longer hours,help them to do their homework *** help the parents keep in touch with them their learning.This three million pounds,which is announced last year but this week all over the country we can allocate them 2070000 families  the a laptop with software and connection.To the every young person ,can get honour to learn. I will live in the colour society ,when you know how back because there's no computer   **  home.And fact is  here  in the UK  ,we are heard of the hold the whold in using computer's wide boards ,computers hold is well in our learning education
作者: lj7and9    时间: 2010-1-22 11:25

homework
I think it's really important to make sure that all of our children to get best chance.And the evidence shows we try this sample in two parts of this country the young people who didn't have a computer because the family couldn't afford one.but you  get one now.they are working harder ,they did longer hours. they helps them to do the homework and revision,they helps the parents to keep touch with their learning.

These 300 millions pounds which we announced last year ,but it actually starts this year all around the country.We can allocate 270000 families a laptop with software in the connection,so every young person can get what their learn.I /kind of society,you know /back because there is no computer in their home,And the fact is here in the UK,we are head of the whole world using computer,computers home as well in our learning ,in our education.
作者: yueyue22    时间: 2010-1-22 13:29

homework
I think it is really important to make sure that all of the children get the best chances and the evidence shows that we try to send two parts of the country. Young people didn’t have computer because their families couldn’t afford one but who get one now. They are working harder. They do long hours. It helps to do the homework for revision. It helps parents to keep in touch with them their learning.
This 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but actually starts this week all around the country, we can allocate 270 thousand families a laptop with software and connection, so every young person can get on one and learn. I wanna live in this kind of society, well you know how back,but there’s no computer in their home and the fact is here in the UK.we are ahead of the whole world in using computers, wide broads, computers at home as well in learning our education.
作者: melodyfangtasy1    时间: 2010-1-23 13:08

本帖最后由 quanyingbao19 于 2010-1-27 17:09 编辑

homework

I think it's really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances and the evidence shows when we try and to pass in the country,the young people who didn't have a computer coz their family couldn't afford one,but who get one now.They are working hard and they did longer hours,help some to do their homework in the village and helps their parents to keep in touch with their learning.This is 300,000,000 pounds which we announced last year,but it actually starts this week all around the country.We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software and the connection so that every young person can get all learn.I wanna live in that kind of society.But you know,how back,because there's no computer in their home.And the fact is that here in the UK,we are ahead of the whole world in using computers,white boards,computers at home as well in our learning and our education.
作者: sylvia1001    时间: 2010-1-23 13:49

hw:
I think it's really important to make sure that all of our children can get the best chances and the evidence shows we tried this sound to past this country. The young people who didn't have computer cause their family couldn't afford one but who get one now. They are working harder, they do longer hours, it helps to do their homework and revision, and it helps their parents to keep in touch with their learning. This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year but actually starts this week all around country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection so that every young person can get honored them learn. I once living in a kind of society, when you know how back because there is no computer in their home. And the fact is that here in the UK, we'll have the whole world in using computers, wide boards. Computers' home as well in our learning, in our education.

语速有点快 刚来还不习惯
作者: quanyingbao19    时间: 2010-1-27 17:25

on qlibing123

I think it’s really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows when we try to soundtwo parts of the country, the young people who didn’t have a computer because their family couldn’t afford one, but who get one now, they are working harder, they’re doing longer hours, that helps them to do their homework and their revision, that helps their parents to keep in touch with them their learning.

This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country, we can allocate them to 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection, so that every young person can get on and learn. I once lived in a kind of society, well, you know, how back, because there is no computer in their home, and the fact is here in the UK, we are ahead of the whole world in using computer’s wide boards , computers at home as well in our learning and in our education.

作者: dreamraul7    时间: 2010-2-3 09:37

on 整理

I think it’s really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows when wetry tosound
two parts of the country, the young people who didn’t have a computer because their family couldn’t afford one, but who get one now, they are working harder, they’re doing longer hours, that helps them to do their homework and their revision, that helps their parents to keep in touch with them their learning.

This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country, we can allocate // 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection, so that every young person can get on and learn. I wanna live in a kind of society where you are not held
back, because there is no computer in their home, and the fact is that here in the UK, we are ahead of the whole world in using computers, whiteboards, computers at home as well in our learning and in our education.
作者: sparklark    时间: 2010-2-3 13:31

on dreamraul7

I think it’s really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows when we try this out in two parts of the country, the young people who didn’t have a computer because their family couldn’t afford one, but who get one now, they are working harder, they’re doing longer hours, that helps them to do their homework and their revision, that helps their parents to keep in touch with them their learning.

This is with 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country, we can allocate // 270,000 families a laptop with the software and connection, so that every young person can get on and learn. I wanna live in a kind of society where you are not held back, because there is no computer in their home, and the fact is that here in the UK, we are ahead of the whole world in using computers, whiteboards, computers at home as well in our learning and in our education.
作者: josephzhong    时间: 2010-9-4 21:26

HW
I think it's very important to make sure that all of our children get the best chances,and the evident show we try to sound two parts of the country,the  young people didn't have a computer becaucse their family can't afford a one,but he can get one now.They are working harder,they're doing longer hours,that help them to do their homework and their revision,helps their parent to keep in touch with their learning. There is 300 million pound which we announced last year,but it actually start this week all around the country,we can allocate them 272 thousand families a laptop with the software and connection.So that every young persons can get on and learn.I once live in a kind of society.Well,you know how bad,because there is no computer in their home,the fact is here in the UK,we are the ahead in the whole world in using computer wide boards.Computer at home as well in our learning and in our education.
作者: yishan303    时间: 2012-9-4 12:59     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

I think it's really important to make sure that all of our children get the best chances and the evidence shows when we try the sound two parts of the country.The people who didn't have a country because a family afford one but who get one now.They are working harder,they doing longer hours,help to do their homework and revision,it helps the parents to keep in touch with them,their learning.

This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year but actually starts this week around the country.We can allocate 217,000 families,allow top with the software in the connection so that every young person can get on and learn.I want live in a kind of society where you know,how back because there is no computer in their home and the fact is here in UK,we are ahead of the whole world in using computers,wide boards,computers at home as well in our learning,in our education.

作者: CCaway    时间: 2012-9-4 15:28     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

I think it really important make assure to show that ~ all of our children get the best chances and the evidence shows that we try to transcend the two past countries the young people didn't have a computer because their family couldn't have afforded one but who get one now. They are working harder and dig longer hours, and hopes to do their homework individual and hopes that their parrents can keep in touch with them, their learing. This's 3 hundred million pounds which ~ is anounced last year but actually starts this week all around this country we can allocate 250,000 families a laptop with software in collection. So every one young person can get order in their learn. I would leave you learn one of the kind of society where you now they ~ back because there is no computery in their home. And the fact is here in the UK, we're head of the whole world using computer's wide boards and computer's home as well in our learning and education.

作者: Strigidae    时间: 2012-9-8 00:45     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

I think it is really important to make sure that's all our children get best chances, and the evidence shows when we try wo sound two parts of the country,the young people who didn't have a computer cause their family couldn't afford one,but who get one now, they are working harder, they're doing longer hours,that helps them to do their homework in and their revision, that helps their parents to keep in touch with their learning.This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually stars this week all around the country, we can allocate them to 270,000 families a laptop with software and connection, so that every young person can get all on and  learn. I once lived in a kind of society, well, you know ,how back,because there is no computer in their home,and the fact is here in the UK, we are ahead of the whole world in using computer's wide boards and computers at home as well in our learning and our education.

作者: 张则见    时间: 2012-9-26 20:54     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

I think it's really important to make sure that all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows we try to sound two parts of the country, the young people who did not have a computer because their family couldn't afford one, but who had one now. They are working harder and doing longer hours that helps to do their homework and revision  and that helps their parents to keep in touch with them their learning.This is 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all round the country, we can allocate them to 75000 families a laptop with the software and connection so that every young person can get on and learn. I wanna live in a kind of society, you know,held back, because there is no computer in their home and the fact is here in the UK where had the whole world in using computers wide boards, computers at home as well in our learning and our education.

作者: 牛命风小小    时间: 2012-12-24 23:37

on 整理

蓝字部分似为:society where you are not held back
作者: 林旭波    时间: 2012-12-25 10:44     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

HW
I think it is very important to make sure all our children get the best chances, and the evidence shows we try to sound two parts of the country, the young people who did not have computer cos their family couldnt afford one, but who get one now, they are working hard and longer hours, they helps them to do their homework and their revision, that helps the parents to keep in touch with their learning, this was 300 million pounds which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all around the country, we can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with software and connection, so every young person can get on and learn, I want to live in the kind of society, but you know, how back, cos there is not computer in their home, and the fact is here in the UK, we are head of whole world, and using computers wide boards, computers at home as well in our learning on our education.

作者: wangxianyang    时间: 2012-12-25 15:36

HW
  I get a real report you share with them,all of our children get the best chances, and the evidence show we may trust south two parts of country,the young people who did't have a computer because their famlies couldn't afford one,but he gets one now,they're working hard,they did a longer hours,hopes to do that homework connecting to vision and hopes parents to keep in touch with (them)their learning.this is other three million pounds which announces last year but actually starts this week all around the country,we can allocate them 270,000 families a laptop with the sofeware connection,so that every young person can get on them to learn,I want to live in KSD.will you hold back? because there is not computer in their home.and the fact is here in the UK where have the whole world in using computers, widebroads, computer home as well in our leanring and our education.
作者: wangxianyang    时间: 2012-12-25 16:03

本帖最后由 wangxianyang 于 2012-12-25 16:05 编辑

1"but it actually starts this week all round the country"中的round应为around
2"so that every young person can get on and learn."中的get on 后面还有个them,因为听那时有them音在and的前面
作者: melodyfangtasy1    时间: 2012-12-26 15:23

HW

I think it's really poor to make sure that all our children can get the best chances and the evidence shows that we try this * two parts of the country that young people who didn't have a computer cause their family couldn't afford one but who get one now. They're working harder, they did longer hours. It helps them to do the homework in *, it helps the parents to keep in touch with their learning. This is 300 million pounds, which we announced last year, but it actually starts this week all around the country. We can allocate 270,000 families a laptop with a software in the connection so that every young person can get on and learn. I wanna live in the kind of society, but you know, hold back, because there's no computer in their home. And the fact is that here in the UK, we'll have the whole world in using computers, wideboards, computers at home as well in our learning and in our education.
作者: 琳路君    时间: 2013-10-22 15:25     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

I think it's really poor to make sure that all actually get the best chances and the evidence shows that we try the science in two parts that the young people who did not have a computer cause their families couldn't afford, but who get one now, they are working harder and doing longer and that helps them do their homework in vision, helps parents keep in touch with their learning. This is three other million pounds which announced last year but actually starts this week all around the country. we can 270000 families laptop with software collection ,so every young person can get on and learn. I went to live in this kind of society, you are not held back because no computer is at home. The fact is here in UK we have the whole world using computer, whiteboard, computer at home as well in our learning in our education

作者: yuzhouzhou...    时间: 2020-3-9 21:53     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-17 给贫穷的家庭提供免费电脑和网络(欢迎指正)

I think it's real important to  make sure that that all our children get beat chances and the evident show we try to sound two parts of the country , the young people not  compete the family could afford one , but who get one now . They are working holiday that longer hours , hope sound to do homework and their revision , helps the parents to keep in touch with them that learning . This is 3 million pounds which a announce last year . But it actually starts this week all around the country , we can allocate 270000 families are like talk with the connection to the every young person can get on and learn . I would kind of society when you know have back because  this no computer at home . And facts he and UK we are hearing by whole world and using computer white bore computers home and well and all learning education .
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check [url=http://home.putclub.com/listen.php?url=http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2010bv003free-laptops-for-poor.mp3&subject=2010-01-17 缁欒传绌风殑瀹跺涵鎻愪緵鍏嶈垂鐢佃剳鍜岀綉缁

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0