Board logo

标题: [访谈录] 【整理】2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后 [打印本页]

作者: 北星束    时间: 2010-1-27 08:02     标题: 【整理】2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

本帖最后由 一点水 于 2010-2-2 08:06 编辑

user posted image
 Parents bond with adopted Haitian kids

Among 81 Haitian orphans starting over in US,twins Ethan and Brecken are reveling in their new life with parents Aaron and Tanya Ramsay.NBC'S Mark Potter reports.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/interview/putclub.com_2010iv0121-0123adoptionhaiti2.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

【迅雷高速下载】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理】一点水

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti there been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spent their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they headed back home to Colorado.

"Going to the park. First day out."

On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Aaron and Tanya Ramsay and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.

"Your daddy, there's daddy."

The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.

"I feel like they, they know they’re home. I really do."

"Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I truly believe that, so they’re just…They’re nonstop and they are active and they’re happier and so, they're made for us."

Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian names are Berlaney and Berlancy were dropped off here at the God’s Littlest Angels Orphanage near Port-au-Prince. Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

"She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family."

"Get in."

With financial help from messenger International, the ministry for which he works, Aaron helped arrange Haitian relief flights after the earthquake. As Tanya coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami, Aaron arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

"I think when it hit me the most is when I got up the plane, got to customs and knew that we did it. You know, I started crying I just, actually started weeping."

Ethan and Brecken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Aaron and Tanya try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

“Before the earthquake there is a tremendous need and now after, it's an unimaginable need.”

A need they address personally now in their own new family.

Mark Potter, NBC News, Miami.

作者: ryjkiller    时间: 2010-1-27 08:53     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that  most emotional ...Miami more than 16 American families in the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they'd been waiting to adopt.Today the  new family spend their four days together, NBC's ... visited one family today before they heading back home to ...
Go under the park,1st day out,On their first four-day together in the US,the new family of ...and ...and 27-month-old twins ... and ... are getting to know each other.
The boys adopted in Haiti are already abunding with their American parent,who say the four of the toghter are perfect fit.
I fell like very the other home,I really do.
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you,and,...so there are none shop and active and hyper and so,they own me first.
13 month ago ...&.. whose Haitian name are ...&.... were dropped off here at the guards ....near P.P.Both were ... and their mother said she could no longer care for them.She totaly was very selfless and just give the boys up to save their lives and so we just really always honour her and thank her for what is given our family.
With finacial help from Messenger International ,the ministry for which he works,Arren helped arrange Haitian relief flight after the earth quake. Coordinated with his official and adoptee families in Maiam, Arran arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian offences including his own new sons.
I think when  at here the most when I got up the plane got to customs is...we did.You now I started cry,actually started weeping....and ... are now being spoiled by the grand parents as ... and .. are trying to arrange more Haitian relief.
Before the earth quake ...tremendous ... are  after  it's  unimaginable ....I need adress personal now in their own new family.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: fairy-tale    时间: 2010-1-27 09:24

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back on to Carolina.

Going to the park. First day out.

On their first full day together in the US the new family of Ellen and Tonia / and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.

Daddy, there's daddy.

The boy's adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.

I feel like they know their home. I really do.

Everybody keeps talisman that these boys are made for you and I surely believe that, so they know / and they are active and they are hyper and so they made me impressed.

Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian names are / and / were dropped off here and they got littleness / near Port-au-Prince both were / and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family.

Get in.

With financial help from / International, the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian / after the earthquake. His Tonia coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami. Ellen arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

I think when you hit me the most just when I got up the plane got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping.

Ethan and Brecken are now being / by their grandparents as Ellen and Tonia try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake, it's imaginable mean and now after it's unimaginable mean.

作者: yunyi319    时间: 2010-1-27 09:44     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they have been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spent their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back home to Corolado.
Go on to the park, first day out.
Their first full day together in the US, the new family of E and T R and 27 months old twins Eason and Brecken are getting to know each other.
Daddy, there's Daddy.
The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their Ameican parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I truly believe that. So there is they none s ,they are active, they are hyper and so they are made for us.
13 months ago, Eason and Brecken, whose Haitian names are B and B were droped off here as the guards littleless / near P both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.
She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives, so we just really always want to honour her and thank her for what she is giving to our family.
With fanancial help from massenger international, the ministry for which he works E helped to arrange Haitian relif flights after the earthquake. As T corordinated with official adopted families in Miami, I arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian ophans including his own new sons.
I think when you hit me the most when I got off the plane, got to customs and knew that we did it. You know, I started to cry, I just actually started weeping.
Eason and Brecken are now been spoiled by their grandparents as I and T try to arrange even more Haitian relief.
Before the earthquake they are the tremendous n and now after it's an unimaginary n.
I need their address personally now in their own new family.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 郭晨昱    时间: 2010-1-27 09:56

Homework

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami. More than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt.

Today the new families spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back on to Carolina.

"Going to the park. First day out." On their first full day together in the US,the new family of Ellen and Tonia Rasin and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Braken are getting to know each other.

"Daddy, there's daddy."The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.

"I feel like they,they know their home. I really do."

"Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I surely believe that, so they just are now safe and they are active and  hyper and so they've made me impressed."

13 months ago Ethan and Braken whose Haitian names are Blaney and Blancy were dropped off here and they got as littlest angel of orphanage near Port-au-Prince.  Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

"She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family."

"Get in."

With financial help from Messager International, the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian relif flights after the earthquake.

His team coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami. Ellen arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

"I think when it hit me the most just is when I got up the plane,got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping."

Ethan and Braken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Ellen and Tonia try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake of the tremendous mean and now after,it's unimaginable mean. A need they address personally now in their own new family.

作者: dec13    时间: 2010-1-27 10:28

Homework
It was one of our top stories last night, that emotional scene in Miami, more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they have been waitinig to adopt. Today the new family spend their firt full day together , NBC's MARK POWDER visited with one family today before they head back home to Colorado.

Go on to the park, first day they have.
On their first full day together in the US, the new family of A and T.R , and 27-month-old twins Eason and Braken are getting to know each other.
The boys adopted in haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.
I feel like that they know their home, I really do.
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and i truly believe that.they are nonstop they are active they are hyper, and so they are made for us.
13 months ago, Eason  and Braken, Whose Haitian names are B1 and B2 were dropped off here at God's Littlest Angels Orphanage near port-au-prince, both were mul-nourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.
She totally was very self less and just gave the boys up to save their lives and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she is giving our family.
With financial help from Messager International, the ministry for which he works, A helps arrange Haitian relief lives after the earthquake. as T coordinated with officials of adoptive families in Miami, A arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans including his own new sons.  
I think when it hit me the most is just when i got off the plane, got to customs and knew that we didi it. you know, I stared crying and I just... I actually started weeping.
Eason and Braken are now been spoiled by their grandparents as A and T try to arrange even more Haitian relief.
Before the quake there was tremendous need, and after it's unimaginable need. A need they address personally now, in their own new family.
Mark Proder NBC news Miami.
作者: dachengxiaoai11    时间: 2010-1-27 11:16

homework
It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami. More than 16 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they’ve been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spent their first full day together. NBC’s Mark Potter visited with one family today before they had to back home to Colorado.
On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Aaron and Tanya Ramsay and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other. The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents. Who say the four of them together are a perfect fit. “I feel like they know their home. I really do.” “Everybody keeps telling us that‘these boys are made for you’,I truelly believe that. So,they are just, they……, and so they were made for us.” 13 months ago, Ethan and Brecken, whose Haitian names are Blandy and Blancy, were dropped off here. And the ……, both were malnurished and their mother said she could no longer care for them. She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives. So we just really wanna honor her and thank her for what’s she given to our family.
With financial help from Messenger International, the ministry for which he works, Aaron helped arrange Haitian relief fight after the earthquake. As Tanya coordinated with officials in an adopted families in Miami, Aaron arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans including his own new sons. “I think when you hit me the most when I got up the plane got to customs and knew it, we did. You know I started crying, I just , I actually started weeping. Ethan and Brecken are now being squired by their grandparents. As Aaron and Tanya try to arrange even more Haitian relief. “ Before the earthquake there in tremendous need, and now after it’s in unimaginable need. A need they address personally now in their own new family.
作者: Amelia0214    时间: 2010-1-27 11:28

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back on to Corolado.

On their first full day together in the US the new family of Ellen and Tonia Ramsy and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.

"Daddy, there's daddy."

The boy's adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.

"I feel like they know their home. I really do."

"Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I truly believe that, so they are nonstop and they are active and they are hyper and so they are made for us."

Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian names are Bulanni and Bulancy were dropped off here and they got littleness orphanage near Port-au-Prince both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

Get in.

With financial help from Messager International, the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian relieve flights after the earthquake. His Tonia coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami. Ellen arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

"I think when you hit me the most just when I got up the plane got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping."

Ethan and Brecken are now being spoiled  by their grandparents as Ellen and Tonia try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake, it's tremendous  mean and now after it's unimaginable mean.

Mark Potter, NBC News, Miami

作者: wyj87816    时间: 2010-1-27 11:38     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families of the airport to pick up the children from Hedi they have been waiting to adopt.Today ,the new family spend their first 4-day together and this is Mark parter visit with one family today before they have back on to Galleria.Going to the park ,first they have.On their first 4-day togher in the US,the new family of Arne and Tiny ransy and 28 month old twins Esan and Brankon are getting to each other.The boys adopted in Hedi are already bounding with their American parents who say the 4 of them together are a perfect fit.
      I feel like ...they know their home,I really do.Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you.I truly believe that,so they are just...they are non-stop and they are active they are hyper and so they are made for us.
       13 months ago Esan and Brankon whose ancient names were Blany and Blancy were dropped off here. The Gods little less angle's orphanage near porter prance.Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.She totally was very selfless and just give the boys up to save their lives and so we just wanna honor her own and thank her for what she has given our family.
       With finical help from message international,the ministry for which he works ,Aren help to arrange Asian relief flights after earthquake.As Tiny coordinated with officials in adopted families in Miami,Aren arrive their Friday with 81 Asian orphans ,including his own new sons.I think when he hit me the most when I got up the plan ducked to customs,and ...we did it.You know I..I started crying and I just actually started weeping.
       Esan and Rankin are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Aren and Tony try to arrange even more Asian relief.Before the earthquake of the tremendous need and now after it's an unimaginable need.A need they address personally now in their own new family.
                                           Mark porker in BC NEWS Miami.

作者: zikong    时间: 2010-1-27 12:18     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Marmi more than sixty american families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they 've been waiting to adopt.Today the new family spend therir first full day together ,NBC's Mark reportor visited one family today before they had headed back home in Colarado.
Go under the park ,first day out. On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Eron and Tarniranmzy and 27 months old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know eaach other. The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their american families. The four of them together are perfectly fit.
I feel like they know their home ,I really do.
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for  you,I truly believe that.So they are just nonstop there and active there, so they were made for us  .
Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haition names are Blenny and Blency  were dropped off here at God's little orphananage near ** .Both were **, and their mother said she could no longer care for them .
She totally was very selfless and just give the boys up to save their lives , so we just really always want to honor her and thank her for what she has given our family.
With finacial help for messenger international , the minister for which she works ,Eren helped arrange Haition relief life after the earthquake.
As coordinated with the officials and adoped families in Marmi, Eron arrived there Friday with 81 Haition orphans  incluing his own new sons .
I think when the heat meet the most when I got up the plane got those costums and knew that we did it .You know what i started to cry , I just actually started weeping .
Ethan and Brecken are now being boiled by their grandparents as Eren and Tarnial try to to arrange even more Hation relief. Before the earthquake there is a tremendous need and now after it's an unimaginable need. A need they adress personaly now in there own family.Mark Porter NBC News,Marmi.

作者: 快乐小丫Anna    时间: 2010-1-27 12:39

3# fairy-tale

On fairy-tale

1.NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they headed back on to Carolina.

2.The boy's(boys) adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents

3.Everybody keeps talisman(telling us) that these boys are made for you and I surely(truly) believe that, so they know /(they are just non-stop) and they are active and they are hyper and so they made me impressed(are made for us).

4.With financial help from / International, the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian / (relief flights)after the earthquake.

5. As Tonia coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami, Ellen arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

6.Ethan and Brecken are now being /(spoiled) by their grandparents as Ellen and Tonia try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

7.Before the earthquake, it's imaginable mean and now after it's unimaginable mean.(there are tremendous need,and now after, it's an unimaginable need.)

PS:还有几处没听清楚,比如提到他们妈妈说他们“both @#$%^&”额。请高人指点

作者: sunrise@joyce    时间: 2010-1-27 12:41

Homework

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami. More than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt.

Today the new families spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back home on to Carolado.

"Going to the park. First day out." On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Ellen and Tona Rasin and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Braken are getting to know each other.

"Your daddy, there's daddy." The boys adopted in Haiti are already bending with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.

"I feel like they, they know their home. I really do."

"Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I truely believe that, so they just are non-stop and they are active and  hyper and so they are made for us."

13 months ago Ethan and Braken whose Haitian names are Blaney and Blancy were dropped off here and they got as *** angel of orphanage near Port-au-Prince.  Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

"Get in."

With financial help from Messager International, the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian relif flights after the earthquake.

As Tona coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami. Ellen arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

"I think when it hit me the most just is when I got up the plane, got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping."

Ethan and Braken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Ellen and Tona try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

“Before the earthquake of the tremendous need and now after, it's unimaginable need.” A need they address personally now in their own new family.

作者: wanzigao1986    时间: 2010-1-27 12:45     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

HW
It was one of our top stories last night that emotional seen in Miami.More than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they have been waiting to adopt.Today the new family spent their first full day together.NBC's Mike Potter visited one family today before they headed back home to Colorado.

Go under the park,first day out.On their first full day together in the US,the new family of Aron and Tania Ramsey and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Bracken are getting to know each other.

It's daddy,there's daddy.The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents,who say the four of them together are perfect fit.I feel like they know their home,I really do.Everybody keeps telling us that these boys were made for you,and I truly believe that.So they are just non/,and they are active and hyper,and so they were made for us.

Thirteen months ago,Ethan and Bracken whose Haitian names are Blarney and Blenthy were dropped off here,at a Gail little Angle's orphanage near Port-au-prince.Both were malnourished,and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

She totally was very selfish,and just gave the boys up to save their lives,and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family.Get in

With financial help from messenger international,the ministry for when she works,Aron helped arrange Haitian relief flights after the earthquake. As /coordinated with officials and adoptive families in Miami,Aron arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans,including his own new sons.

I think when it hit me the most just when I got up the plane,got to customs,and knew that we did it.You know,I started crying,I just actually started weeping.

Ethan and Bracken are now being spoiled by their grand-parents,as Aron and Tania try to arrange even more Haitian relief.Before the earthquake,there was tremendous need,and now after it's unimaginable need.A need they address personally now in their own new family.
Mark Potter,NBC News,Miami.

作者: vicky2009    时间: 2010-1-27 12:56

Homework

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami, more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Porter visited with one family today before they head back home to Colorado.

On the first full day together in the US that the new family of E and T and 27 month old twins Ethan and Bracer are getting to know each other. (Your daddy. There’s the daddy.) The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents who say the four of them together are perfect fit.

I feel like they know they are home, I really do.

Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you, and I truly believe that, so they just...they are not stopping there, they are active and hyper and so, they are made for us.

13 months ago, Ethan and Bracer whose Haitian names were Barany and Balance were dropped off here at guard’s littleness angles orphanage near Port-au-Prince. Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them. She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives. And so we just really always want to honor her and thank her for what she is giving to our family. With financial help from Message international, the administry for which he works, E helped arrange patient relieve fight after the earthquake. As T coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami, E arrived there on Friday with 81 Haitian orphans including his own new sons.

I think when they hit me the most is when I got up the plane, got to customers and knew that we did it. You know I started crying, actually I just started weeping.

Ethan and Bracer are now being spoiled by their grandparents as E and T try to arrange even more Haitian relieve.

Before the earthquake they are in tremendous need and after its unimaginable need.

Mark Porter, NBC news, Miami.
作者: Emma_Huang    时间: 2010-1-27 13:34     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami, more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spend their first full day together, NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back home to Carolina.
Going on the Park, first day out.
On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Ellen and T/ Ramsy and 27-month-old twins Ethen and Brecken are getting to know each other.
Daddy, there's Daddy.
The boys adopted in Haiti are already bounding with their American parents who said the four of them together are a perfect fit. I feel like that they know their home. I really do. Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you. I truly believe that. So... they are now safe, they are active, and they are hyper, so, they are made for us.
13 months ago, Ethen and Brecken whose Haitian names are Blaley and Blancy were dropped off here at Guards Lttleness Angles Orphanage near port Prince, both were malnurished and their mother said she could no longer care for them. She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives. So we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's giving our family.  
With financial help from Messenger International, the Ministry for which he works Ellen helped arrange his relief flights after the earth quake. Tonia coordinated with officials and adopting families in Miami, Ellen arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.
I think what hit me the most when we got off the plane, got to the Customs and knew that we did. You know, I started to cry, I just actually started weeping. Ethen and Brecken are now being spoiled by their grandparents, as Ellen and Tonia tried to arrange even more Haitian relief.
Before the earth quake there's tremendous mean and now after, it's unimaginable mean.   
A need they address personnally now in their own new family , Mark Potter, NBC News, Miami.

作者: 思贤    时间: 2010-1-27 13:36

本帖最后由 一点水 于 2010-1-28 08:31 编辑

homework帮你改成homework了,以后请注意听写规则
It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami. More than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they’ve been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spent their first full day together. NBC's Mike Potter visited with one family today before they head back home to Colorado.

"Go around the park, first day out." On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Aaron and Tania Ramsey and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Bracken are getting to know each other.

"It's daddy, there's daddy. "
The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are perfect fit. "I feel like they know their home, I really do. " "Everybody keeps telling us that these boys were made for you, and I truly believe that. So they are non and they are active and and so they were made for us."

Thirteen months ago, Ethan and Bracken whose Haitian names are Blarney and Blenthy were dropped off here a Gail little Angle's orphanage near Port-au-Prince. Both were malnourished, and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

She totally was very selfless, and just gave the boys up to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family.
"Get in."

With financial help from Messenger International, the ministry for which she works, Aaron helped arrange Haitian relief flights after the earthquake. As Tania coordinated with officials and adoptive families in Miami, Aaron arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

"I think when it hit me the most just when I got up the plane, got to customs, and knew that we did it. You know, I started crying, I just actually started weeping."

Ethan and Bracken are now being spoiled by their grand-parents, as Aaron and Tania try to arrange even more Haitian relief. Before the earthquake was tremendous need, and now after it's unimaginable need. A need they address personally now in their own new family.
Mark Potter, NBC News, Miami.此文本由普特英语在线文本比较工具(http://home.putclub.com/tools/find)自动生成
作者: janeypan    时间: 2010-1-27 13:40     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of the our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they have been waiting to adopt.Today the new family spent their first four-day together.NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back home to Corolado.
Go on to the park, first day out.
On their first four-day together in the US, the new family Ellen and Tonia Rasin and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Braken are getting to know each other.
Daddy, there's daddy.
The boys adoppted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say four of them together are perfect fit.
I feel like they,they know their home, I really do. Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I truly believe that.So they just are now safe and they are active and  hyper and so they've made me impressed.13 months ago, Ethan and Braken whose Haitian names are Blaney and Blancy were dropped off here and they got as little angel of orphanage near Port-au-Prince.Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.She totally was very selfless just gave the boys up to save their lives,and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family.
With the financial help from Message International, the ministry for which he works,Arren helped arrange Haitian relief flight after the earth quake.As time you coordinated with the offical and adoppted family Miami,Ellen arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.
I think when it hit me the most when I got off the  plane ,got to customs and knew that we did it.I started crying , I just actually started weeping.
Ethan and Braken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Ellen and Tonia try to arrange even more Haitian relief.
Before the earthquake of the tremendous need and now after it's unimaginable need.A need they they address personally now in their on new family.
Mark Potter, NBC news, Miami.

作者: tonysos    时间: 2010-1-27 14:04

It was one of our top stories last night,that a emontional scene in Miami,
more than 60 American famillies at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti
that were waiting to adopt,today the new familys spend thrie first full day
together,NBC's Mark * visited with one family today, before they headed back home       
to Colorado.Going to the Park,first day out,on their first full day together in
the US,the new family of ** and 27 monthes old twins Ethan and Breken are
getting to know eachother. the boys is adopted in Haiti are already bonding with
their American parents.who see the four of them togather are a perfect fit,I
feel like they know their homes ,I really do ,every body keeps telling that, these boys are remade for you,I truly believe that, so ** their active ,their hyper,so they remade for us.13 monthes ago ,Ethan and Breken whose Haitian name
are * and * were dropped off here,and they gots look littlest angel orphans near port-au-prince.both were malnourished,and her mother said she will no longer
care for them.She totally with selfless and just to give the boys up to save their lives,so we just owner her and thank her which she give our family,with
finaical help from messenger international the ministry for which she works,*
help arrange Haitian relif right after the earth quake.His town is coordinate with offical adopted family in Miami,* one the arrive there firday with 81 Haitian orphans including his own new sons,I think when he meet * got out the  plan ,go to customs,and knew we did it.You know I started cry, he started weeping,
Enth and * are now been spoiled by thrie grandparents .*and * try to arrange more
Haitian relieves,before the earthquake tromudance* now after *imangenable mean.
I need they adress personally now in her own family.*Nbc news Maiami
作者: lemonvic    时间: 2010-1-27 14:18

本帖最后由 一点水 于 2010-1-28 08:28 编辑

homework (请遵守阶梯修改规则)
It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back home to Caro..?.

On their first full day together in the US the new family of Ellen and Tony
..?and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.

Daddy, there's daddy.

The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.

Everybody keeps telling that these boys are made for you and I turely believe that, so they are just nonstop and they are active and they are hyper and so they made me impressed.

Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian names are ..?and ...?were dropped off here and they got ...near Port-au-Prince.
Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family.

Get in.

With financial help from message International, the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian relief flights after the earthquake. As Tonia coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami. Ellen arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

I think when you hit me the most is when I got up the plane got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping.

Ethan and Brecken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Ellen and Tonia try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake of ...?and now after it's unimaginable mean.

作者: 就是未知数    时间: 2010-1-27 14:20

[Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后
It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami, more than 60 American families in the airport to pick up children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spends their first four day together. NBC's Marker Porter visits one family today before they are heading back to Carlerodo.
"Go on to the park, First day out."
On the first four day together in US, the new family of Aaron and Tayya Ramsay and 27 months old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.
"Daddy, there is daddy."
The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American new parents. You see the four of them together are perfect fit.
"I feel like they, they know their home. I really do."
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you. …They won't stop, active, hyper, and so they're made for us.
13 months ago, Ethan and Brecken whose Haiti names are Brenny and Breccy who are dropped off here at…, They got… And their mother said she could no longer care them.
"She totally was very selfless; she just gives up the boys to save their lives. So we’re just honored to her, and thank her for what she gives our family."
With financial help from Message International the ministry for which that she works. Aaron helps arrange Haiti relief flight after the earthquake. As Tayya coordinated with the officials and adopted families in Miami, Aaron arrived there Friday with 81 Haiti orphans including his own new sons.
"I think when they can meet the most, when I got off the plane, got to customs and knew that we didi it. "
You know I'm starting to cry. I'm starting weeping.
Even now Ethan and Brecken are spoiled by the grandparents, Aaron and Tayya try to arrange even more Haiti relief.
Before the earthquake there is a tremendous need, after the earthquake it's an unimaginable need.
I need them address personally now in their own new family. Marker Potter NBC news, Miami.
作者: choosecindy    时间: 2010-1-27 15:54     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of out top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami. More than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spent their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited one family today before they headed back home to Colorado.
Go onto the park. First day out.
On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Aaron and Taniun Ramsi, a 27 months-old twins Ethan and Braken, are getting to know each other. He's daddy. There's daddy. The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.
I feel like they know their home, I really do.
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you. I truly believe that. So, they are non-stop, and they're active, and they're hyper and so they're made for us.
13 months ago, Ethan and Braken, whose Haitian name are Berlini and Berlinsi, were dropped off here, at the God's Little Less Orphanage near Potter's  friends, both were malnourished. And their mother said she could no long care for them. She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives. So we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for she's given our family.
With financial help from Messenger International, the ministry for which he works, Aaron helped arrange Haitian relief rights after the earthquake. As Tanium cordinated with an official with adopted families in Miami, Aaron arrived there Friday with 81 Asian orphans, including his own new sons. I think when it hit me most is when I got up the plane and got to customs and knew that we did it. You konw, I started crying, I just actually started weeping. Ethan and Braken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Aaron and Taniun try to arrange more Haitian relief. Before the eathquake there was a tremendous a need, and now after it's an unimaginalbe need. A need they address personally now in their own new family.

作者: 滑翔的小企鹅    时间: 2010-1-27 16:14

On lemonvic
       It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they headed back home to Colorado.

On their first full day together in the US the new family of Aaron and Tanya Ramsay and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.

"Daddy, there's daddy."

"I feel like they know their home. I really do."

"Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I turely believe that, so they are just nonstop and they are active and they are hyper and so they made me impressed."

Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian names are ..?and ...?were dropped off here and they got release Angel’s Orphange near Port-au-Prince.Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

"Get in."

With financial help from Messager International, the ministry for which she works, Aaron helped arrange Haitian relief frights after the earthquake. As Tonya coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami. Aaron arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

"I think what hit me the most is when I got up the plane got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping."

Ethan and Brecken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Aaron and Tonya try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

"Before the earthquake of * mean,and now after it's unimaginable mean."

作者: yolandaks    时间: 2010-1-27 16:33     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spend their first full day together. visited with one family today before they head back on ...Going to the park. First day out.On their first full day together in the US the new family of Ellen and Tonia / and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.
Daddy, there's daddy.The boy's adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.I feel like they know their home. I really do.Everybody keeps ... that these boys are made for you and I surely believe that, so they  are active and they are hyper and so they made me impressed.Thirteen months ago ...Haitian names are / and / were dropped off here and they got littleness / near Port-au-Prince both were / and their mother said she could no longer care for them.She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's given our family.Get in.With financial help from ..., the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian / after the earthquake. and adopted families in Miami. Ellen arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.I think when you hit me the most just when I got up the plane got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping.Ethan and Brecken are now being ...by their grandparents as ...try to arrange even more [url=]Haitian[/url] relief.Before the earthquake, it's imaginable mean and now after it's unimaginable mean.A need they address personally now in their own new family.

作者: csufor    时间: 2010-1-27 17:02

hw

It was one of our top stories last night that an emotional scene in Miami, more than sixty American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti, they are been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spent their first full day together. NBC’s Mark Pater visited with one family today before they head back home to Colorado.

Go under the park. First day out.

On their first full day together in the US. The new family of Allen and Tonya Ramsey and twenty-seven months old twins Eason and Bracken are getting to know each other.

You daddy, there is daddy.

The boys adopted in Haiti are all ready bounding with their American parents who they the four of them together are a perfect fit.

Everyone keeps telling us that these boys remained for you and I truly believe that, so they are just, they are nonstop and they are active, they are hyper and so. They are made for us.

Thirteen months ago, Eason and Bracken whose Haitian names are Blony and Blency were dropped off here at the God’s Littlest Angles orphanage near Port-au-Prince. Both were among nourished and their mothers said she could no longer care for them.

She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys a, to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for which she has given for ours family.

/ in.

With financial help from Messenger International, the ministry for which he works, Allen helped arrange Haitian relieve flights after the earthquake. His ten year coordinated with officials and adoptee families in Miami, Allen arrived their Friday was eight-one Haitian orphans including his own new sons.

I think when you hit me the most when I got up the plane, got to customs, and knew that we did it. You know, I started crying, I just actually started weeping.

Eason and Blency are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Allen and Tonya try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake there is a tremendous need, and now after, it’s an unimaginable need.

Mark Pater, NBC news, Miami.

作者: mike74520    时间: 2010-1-27 17:27     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

i was one of our top story last night, the most emotional scene is that 60 American family at the Miami airport to pick up children from Haiti they have been waiting to adopt. today,the family spend their first four days together, NBC's mark visit with one of the family today before they are heading back to home in Araldo. going to the park, on their first four days together in the US, the new family MM and 12month twins of eason and brak are getting to know each other. here is daddy, the boy adopted in Haiti are already bounding with their American parents who the four of them together are perfect fit. i feel like that they know their home, i really do. everybody keeps telling us that the two boys are made for you, i truly believe that. so they are nonce there, active there, and hyper there, they are made for us. thirteen months ago, eason and brak whose Haitians name are balni and blancy were dropped off here at the guard off orphanage near port express. most are mail noise, and their mother said she could no longer care them. i believe she was very unselfish, giving the boys out for saving their life, we just want to honor her and thank her for which she give our family. with financial help for messaging the international, the ministry which he worked arranged the Haiti relief flight after the earthquake. coordinated with official and adopted family in Miami, Alan arrived there with 81 orphans including his own new son. i think that hit me most when i get on the plane and get to customers, and knew we did it. i started to cry, actually i started weeping.

eason and brak are now spoiled by their grandparents, as Alan and tony are trying to arrange even more Haitians relief. before the earthquake,there is tremendous needs, and after earthquake, there are unimaginable needs. i need their address personally now in their new family.

Mark Parno NBC news Miami

作者: 六月儿    时间: 2010-1-27 17:58     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

Homework

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami that more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visit with one family today before they head backhome to Colorado.

On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Aaron and Tanya Ramsay and 27 months old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other. He get it. He get it.

The boys adopted in Haiti are be already bonding with their American parents who say the four of them together are a perfect fit.

I feel like, they know their home, I really do.

Everybody keep telling us that these boys are made for you, I truely believe that. So they are non-stop, they are active and they are hyper and so they are made for us.

13 months ago, Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian name are Blaine and Blaise, were dropped off here. And they got littleness orphanage near Port-au-Prince, both are malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lifes. We just, we just really wanna honor her and thank her for what she gives to our family.

With financial help for message international, the ministry for which she works, Aaren help to arrange Haitian relief efforts after the earthquake. As Tanya coordinated with officials and adopt families in Miami, Aaren arrived there on Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

I think when it hit me the most when I got up the plane, got to customs and knew that we did it. You know, I started crying, I just actually started weeping.

Ethan and Brecken are now being spoil by the grand parents as Aaren and Tanya try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake there are tremendous need, and now after, it's unimaginable need.

I need their address personally now in their own new family.

Mark Potter, NBC news, Miami.

作者: newagecome    时间: 2010-1-27 19:51     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of the most top story last night that is motional seeing in Mayami more of sixty America families in the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt.today,the new families   going to the park, first day out

作者: applejhm7    时间: 2010-1-27 20:25

Homework

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spend their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they head back on to Carolina.

On their first full day together in the US the new family of Ellen and Tonia / and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.

Daddy, there's daddy.

Everybody keeps talisman that these boys are made for you and I surely believe that, so they know / and they are active and they are hyper and so they made me impressed.

Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian names are / and / were dropped off here and they got littleness / near Port-au-Prince both were / and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

Get in.

With financial help from / International, the ministry for which she works, Ellen helped arrange Haitian / after the earthquake. His Tonia coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami. Ellen arrived their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

I think when you hit me the most just when I got up the plane got to customs and knew that we did it. You know I started crying I just actually started weeping.

Ethan and Brecken are now being / by their grandparents as Ellen and Tonia try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake, it's imaginable mean and now after it's unimaginable mean.

作者: anewhuqiuhua    时间: 2010-1-27 22:46

Homework

It was one of the top stories last night that most emotional scene in Miami. More than sixty American families are in the airport to pick up the children from Haiti, they have been waiting for adopt. Today, they spent their first day together. NBC’s Mark potter visited one family today before they had back on Colorado.

Go on to the park, first day out!

On the their first-four-day together in the US, the new family of Era and Tony Ramsey and twelve-seven year old twins, Ethan and Breken are getting to know each other.

“Here Daddy, here Daddy”

The boys adopted from Haiti are already bounding with their American parents, who say that the four of them together are perfect fate.

“I feel like they know they have a home. I really do.”

“Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you. And I truly feel that. So they are just active and hyper, so they are made for us.”

Thirteen months ago, Ethan and Breken whose Haitian names were Birlin and Birleense are dropped here. As god’s little angel near Port-au-Prince, and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

“She’s totally with very selflessness, and just gave these boys up to save their lives. And so we just really honor her and thank her for what she has given to our family.”

With financial help from message international, the ministry for which he works helped Haitian relief after the earthquake. As Tony coordinated with officials and adopt families in Miami, aero arrives their Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

“I think it hit me the most when I got off the plane, got to customs. And new we did it. You know I started crying, I just start weeping.”  

Ethan and Brecken are now being by their grandparents. As Era and Tony try to arrange more Haitian relief.

“Before the earthquake, it is imaginable mean, and now after it is unimaginable mean.”

I need they address personally now in their own new family.

Mark Potter, NBC News, Miami
作者: たんでん    时间: 2010-1-28 01:20     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one about top stories last night that moyiomal scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport ,they pick up the children from Haitian they were waiting for adopted.
Today the new family spend their four days toghter.NBC's markporter visited one family today before they heading back home to Calorator.
On the first four day together in the US, the new family of Aren and Tanya Ramsay and 27mouth-old Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.
The boys adopted in Haitian are all born in the American parents, who say the four of them together are perfect fit.I feel like them being at home,I really do.Everbody keeps telling us that these boys were made for you,and truly,that ,so, they're non-stop and active and higher and so, they were made for us.
Thirteen months ago Ephan and Brecken whose heision name Blany and Blancy who drop off here at the guards literace angles offence age of your offer prents. Both wellmare noise and their mother said they could no longer care for them.She totally was very selfless and she gave the boys to us to save their lives.So, we just really always on our own and thank her for which giving our family.
With financial help for message international, the ministry for which he works will help to range hension relive flight after the earthquake.As time yet called native of facial than a family in Miami,Aren arrived there   on Friday with 81 Haitian orphans including these all new sons. I think we need to heat the most when i got off the plane D.C. Custums,the new way we did it.You know, I, I started crying and I just wish start weeping.
Even Brecken now being spoilt by the grant parents as Aren and Tanya try to range even more heision relief.
Before the earthquake was reimaners named,and now after its unimaginable name.They are dressed personally now in their own new family.
Mark potter.NBC News ,Miami.

作者: Anticipating    时间: 2010-1-28 08:36     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of tough stories last night that emotional seen in Maimi more than 16 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they'll be willing to adopt.Today the new families spend the first 4-day-together,NBC's Mark Parder visited with one family today before they head back on Thicalogo.Going to the park,first day out,and first 4-day-together in the US,that new family of Airene and Tony Remessy,and 27-month-old twins Eson and Brekon are getting to know each other,he's daddy,he's daddy.The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents,they say four of them together are perfect fit.I feel like there is a little noisy at home,I really do.Everybody keeps telling us that these boys were made for you and truely believed that,so,there is just,there no suffer American,active in the help and save,they'll make praise.30 months ago Eson and Brekon,whose cation name are Braney and Brancy were dropped off of here.The God's little angels often near the edge Port-au-Prince,both were no marriage and the mother said she could no longer care for them,she totally was very self with ,just give the boys a hand to save their lives,and we just really always on our honor hearing and thank for she was giving us a family.With financial help for messenger international,the ministry for which he works are in help to arrange Haishin relieve flights after the earthquake,as time your called native was officials in adopted families in Maiami are arrive their friday was 81 Hashin offence including his own new sons,I think we could meet the most when I got off the plane got to the costomers,and we knew that we did it,you know I started to cry and I just could't stop weeping,Eson and Brekon are now being spoiled by the grandparents,as Airen and Tony tried to arrange even more Haishin relieve.Before the earthquake it was trimendecy ,and now after it's an imaginable need,and need they address personally now in their own new family.Mark Pardor,NBC news,Maiami.

作者: 白鹭一仁    时间: 2010-1-28 11:48

Homework

It was one of our top stories last night that an emotional scene in Miami, more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti. They have been waiting to adopt. Today the new family spent their first full day together. NBC’s Mark Pater visited with one family today before they headed back home to Colorado.

Go under the park. First day out.

On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Allen and Tonya Ramsey and twenty-seven months old twins Eason and Bracken are getting to know each other.

You daddy, there is daddy.

The boys adopted in Haiti are all ready bounding with their American parents who say the the four of them together are a perfect fit.

Everybody keeps telling us that these boys were meant for you and I truly believe that, so they are just, they are non-stop and they are active, they are hyper and so. They are made for us.

Thirteen months ago, Eason and Bracken whose Haitian names are Blony and Blency were dropped off here at the God’s Littlest Angles orphanage near Port-au-Prince. Both were mere nourished and their mothers said she could no longer care for them.

She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives, and so we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for which she has given for ours family.

Get in.

With financial help from Messenger International, the ministry for which he works, Allen helped arrange Haitian relieve flights after the earthquake. His ten year coordinated with officials and adoptee families in Miami, Allen arrived their Friday was eight-one Haitian orphans including his own new sons.

I think when you hit me the most when I got up the plane, got to customs, and knew that we did it. You know, I started crying, I just actually started weeping.

Eason and Blency are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Allen and Tonya try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

Before the earthquake there is a tremendous need, and now after, it’s an unimaginable need.

Mark Pater, NBC news, Miami.
作者: jiajing55    时间: 2010-1-28 18:35     标题: [Homework]2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

it was one of our top stories last night that the emotional scene in M. more than 16 american families in the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they have been waiting to adopt.today the new families spent their first /day together. NBC's M visited one family today before they headed back on C.

go onto the park, first day out~

on the first /day together in the US, the new family of the ireland T and 27 months old twins E and B are getting to know each other.

the boys adopted from Haiti are already bounded to their american parents who say four of them together are a perpect /.

i feel like they know their home. i really do

everybody keeps telling us the boys are made for you. ..they are non/ they are active and hipper and so they are made for us.

13 months ago, E and B whose haitian names are B and B were dropped off here at the Gods and little angel orphenage near port-au-prince.they were bad nurished and their mother said she could no long care for them.

she totally was very selfishless. she gave his boys up to save their lives. we just really

作者: js05212    时间: 2010-1-29 09:38

hw
It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami, more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they've been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spend their first full day together, NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they headed back home to Carolina.
Going on the Park, first day out.
On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Ellen and T/ Ramsy and 27-month-old twins Ethen and Brecken are getting to know each other.
Daddy, there's Daddy.
The boys adopted in Haiti are already bounding with their American parents who said the four of them together are a perfect fit. I feel like that they know their home. I really do. Everybody keeps telling us that these boys were made for you. I truly believe that. So... they are now safe, they are active, and they are hyper, so, they were made for us.
13 months ago, Ethen and Brecken whose Haitian names are Blaley and Blancy were dropped off here at Guards Lttleness Angles Orphanage near port Prince, both were malnurished and their mother said she could no longer care for them. She totally was very selfless and just gave the boys up to save their lives. So we just really always wanna honor her and thank her for what she's giving our family.  
With financial help from Messenger International, the Ministry for which he works Ellen helped arrange his relief flights after the earth quake. Tonia coordinated with officials and adopting families in Miami, Ellen arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.
I think what hit me the most when we got off the plane, got to Customs and knew that we did it. You know, I started to cry, I just actually started weeping. Ethen and Brecken are now being spoiled by their grandparents, as Ellen and Tonia tried to arrange even more Haitian relief.
Before the earth quake there's a tremendous need and now after, it's a unimaginable need.   
A need they address personnally now in their own new family , Mark Potter, NBC News, Miami.
作者: lowindy    时间: 2010-1-29 11:08

It was what about a top story last night that emotional sence in Miami. More than 60 American families of the airport, to pick uo the child from Haiti they've been waiting for adopting.
Today the new families spent their first full day together. NBC's Mark potter visited one family today before they had back to Corolado.
Go under the park, forst day out.
On the first full day together in the US. The new family of Aron and Ramsey and 27-mouth-old twins ethen and Brader are getting to know each other.
It's Daddy, there's Daddy.
The boys  adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say the four of then together are perfectly fit.
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys were made for you. I truly believe that. So they are just non-stop and active and hyper so they are made for us.
13 mouths ago Ethan and Bralen whose Haitian name are Blaley and Blancy were droped off here and these god's little lost angles of ophanage near port-au-prince and their mum said she could no longer care of them.
She totally was selfless and gave the boys up to save their lives. And so we just always be honor her and thanks what she gives to our family.
With finanial help from Messager International. The ministry of which she works. Ellen helped arrange haitian relief ather the earthquake. As rona coordinateed with the officials and adopted families in Miami. Allen arrived there with 81 haitian orphans. including his own new sons.
I think when they hit me the most is when I got up the plane, got to customers and knew that we did it. You know I started crying, actually I just started weeping.
Ethan and Bracer are now being spoiled by their grandparents as E and T try to arrange even more Haitian relieve.
Before the earthquake they are in tremendous need and after its unimaginable need.
need they address personally now in their own new family.
Mark Porter, NBC news, Miami.
作者: willinfinite    时间: 2010-2-2 17:17     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that emotonal scenes in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti they have been waiting to adopt.Today the new family spend their first four day together ,NBC's Mark Potter visited one family today before they headed back home to Corilado.
Going to the park!First day out. On their first four day together in the US , the new family of Aron and Tanya Ramsay and 27-month old twin Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.Your daddy, your daddy
The boys adopted in Haiti are already bonding with their American parents, who say four of them together are perfectly fit.I feel like they know their home, I really do.Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I truly believe them.so they are non-stop and they are active,and they are hyper,and so. They are made for us.
13 months ago, Ethan and Brecken whose Hatian names are Belanny and Belanzy were dropped off here, at God's Angel Orphanage near Portersfranz.Both were mal-nourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.She herself totally selfless and just give the boys up to save their lives.We just really always want to honour her and thank her for what she has given to our family.
With financial help from Messenger Intenational, the ministry for which he works. Aron helped arrange Hatian relief flights after the earthquake.His town coordinates with his officials and adopted families in Miami.so Aron arrived there Friday with 81 Hatian orphans,including his own new sons.I think what hit me most was when I got off the plane,got to customs and knew that we did it .you know I started crying, you know, I just actually started weeping.
Ethan and Brecken are now being spoiled by their grandparents, as Aron and Tanya tryied to arrange more Hatian reliefs.Before the earthquake ,it was a trmendous need, and now after, it is an uninmaginable need.
I need they address personally now to their new family. Mark Potter, NBC news Miami.

作者: xubiao70    时间: 2014-5-29 14:27     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-27&2010-01-29 海地孤儿到达美国之后

It was one of our top stories last night that emotional scene in Miami more than 60 American families at the airport to pick up the children from Haiti there been waiting to adopt. Today the new families spent their first full day together. NBC's Mark Potter visited with one family today before they headed back home to Colorado.
On their first full day together in the US, the new family of Aaron and Tanya Ramsay and 27-month-old twins Ethan and Brecken are getting to know each other.
Your daddy, there's daddy.

I feel like they, they know they’re home. I really do.
Everybody keeps telling us that these boys are made for you and I truly believe that, so they’re just…They’re nonstop and they are active and they’re happier and so, they're made for us.

Thirteen months ago Ethan and Brecken whose Haitian names are Berlaney and Berlancy were dropped off here at the God’s Littlest Angels Orphanage near Port-au-Prince. Both were malnourished and their mother said she could no longer care for them.

Get in.

With financial help from messenger International, the ministry for which he works, Aaron helped arrange Haitian relief flights after the earthquake. As Tanya coordinated with officials and adopted families in Miami, Aaron arrived there Friday with 81 Haitian orphans, including his own new sons.

I think when it hit me the most is when I got up the plane, got to customs and knew that we did it. You know, I started crying I just, actually started weeping.

Ethan and Brecken are now being spoiled by their grandparents as Aaron and Tanya try to arrange even more Haitian relief.

“Before the earthquake there is a tremendous need and now after, it's an unimaginable need.”

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0