Board logo

标题: [访谈录] 【整理】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情? [打印本页]

作者: 北星束    时间: 2010-1-30 08:15     标题: 【整理】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

本帖最后由 一点水 于 2010-2-4 14:37 编辑

user posted image
 The Apple iPad: Love at first touch?

Ending one of the worst-kept secrets in high-tech, Apple on Wednesday unveiled its highly anticipated and much-hyped iPad tablet reader. NBC's George Lewis reports.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/interview/putclub.com_2010iv0130-0201ipad.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

【迅雷高速下载】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理】一点水

Finally tonight a new product launch. The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet, well, it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant iPod touch called the iPad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they picked apart a few other features alike of them, but for tech fans and a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from NBC’s George Lewis in San Francisco:

Steve Jobs is a master of this, letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

“And we’d like to show it to you today for the first time. And we call it the iPad. ”

The iPad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499, will let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books, and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands, and he says anybody who’s used the iPhone or an iPod touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New York Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad.

“Well, people have to pay for this content?”

“Absolutely, it’s valuable; this is very valuable content. The possibilities, you know, are almost endless, it’s intuitive and our stuff just looks so great.”      

But as tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twittered about the iPad, it was getting mixed reviews

“The software that I saw, I wish, I expect a little more, frankly, expect a little more innovation from a company that’s been so creative with user interfaces over the years.”

At Abilene Christian University in Texas were students already do class work on iPhones. The school now plans to embrace the iPad.

“The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.”

“We hope you love the iPad as much as we do.”

And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs, there are expected to be long lines when it hit stores in two months.

George Lewis, NBC news, San Francisco.

作者: sunshinegogo    时间: 2010-1-30 10:07

本帖最后由 sunshinegogo 于 2010-1-30 10:17 编辑

hw

Finally tonight a new product launch the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant Ipod touch called the Ipad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up part of a few other features or lack of them but for tech fans and a lot regular folks Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our reporter on the unveiling for NBC George Lewis in San Francisco

Steve Jobs is a master of this letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

We’d like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it the Ipad.

The Ipad which is 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let you user surf the web do email watch video organize photos listen to music read newspapers magazines and books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand and he says anybody who is used to an Iphone or an Ipod Touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New Yoke Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the Ipad. Well people have to pay for this content.

Absolutely it’s valuable. This is very valuable content. The possibility is you know we are almost endless it’s intuitive and awesome just look so great.

But as tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twitter / the Ipad it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw I wish I expect a little more frankly expect a little innovation from a company that’s been so creative with user interfaces over the years.

At A Christian University in Taxes where students already do class work on the Iphones the school now plans to embrace the Ipad.

The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.

We hope you love the Ipad as much as we do.

And well everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. They are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.

George Lewis NBC news San Francisco

作者: stephaniexy1987    时间: 2010-1-30 10:27     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Finally tonight a new product launch. The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half-inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant Ipod touch called the Ipad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up part of a few other features or lack of them but for tech fans and a lot regular folks Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our reporter on the unveiling from NBC George Lewis in San Francisco

Steve Jobs is a master of this, letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

The Ipad which is 9.7-inch touch screen and a starting price 499 will let you user surf the web do email watch video organize photos listen to music read newspapers magazines and books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand .  He says anybody who is used to an Iphone or an Ipod Touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New Yoke Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the Ipad. Well people have to pay for this content.

Absolutely it’s valuable. This is very valuable content. The possibility is you know we are almost endless it’s intuitive and awesome just look so great.

But as tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twitter about the Ipad it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw I wish I expect a little more frankly expect a little more innovation from a company that’s been so creative with user interfaces over the years.

At Aberlin Christian University in Taxes where students already do class work on the Iphones the school now plans to embrace the Ipad.

The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.

And well everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. They are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: csufor    时间: 2010-1-30 10:50

hw

Finally tonight a new product launch, the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet. Well, it was long time ago, today, apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet. What a kind of giant i-pod touch called the i-pad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they picked apart of few other features alike of them. But for tech-fans, there and a lot regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling, from NBC’s George Luis in San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is a master /, letting the anticipating build and then the big announcement.

We would like to show it to you today for the first time, and we call it the i-pad.

The i-pad, with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price 499 will let users serve the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand, and they says anybody who is used to I-phone or an I-pod touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New York Time is to sports illustrated are developing media applications for the i-pad.

People have to pay for this content.

Absolutely, it’s valuable. This is very valuable content, the possibilities, you know, we are almost endless, it’s intuitive and / just looked so great.
But as tech-viewers at today’s unveiling twittered about the I-pad, it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw, I wish I expect it’ll more frankly, expect more innovation from a company that has been so creative with uses and interfaces over the years.

At Abilene Christian University in Texas, were students already do class work on i-phones. The school now plans to embrace the I-pad.
The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when / book first introduced.
We hope you love the I-pad as much as we do.

And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. They are expected to be long lines when hits store in two months. George Luis, NBC News, San Francisco.

好东西啊。。。
作者: 郭晨昱    时间: 2010-1-30 10:53

Homework

Finally tonight a new product launched.  The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant Ipod touch,called the Ipad.

Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up the part of a  few other features or lack of them, but for tech fans and a lot regular folks ,Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from NBC George Lewis in San Francisco

Steve Jobs is a master of feast,,letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

We’d like to show it to you today for the first time, and we call it, the iPad.

The iPad.with its 9.7- inch touch screen and starting price at 499 will let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand and he says anybody who is used to an iPhone or an iPod Touch, knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New Yoke Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad.

"Well people have to pay for this content." "Absolutely, it’s valuable. This is a very valuable content. The possibility is you know, we are almost endless. It's intuitive and  *just look so great."

But as tech reviewers today are unveiling twitter above the iPad , it was getting mixed reviews.

"The software that I saw, I wish I expect a little more frankly ,expect a little innovation from a company that’s been so creative with user interfaces over the years."

At Ebalin Christian University in Taxes, where students are already do class work on the iPhones, The school  now plans to embrace the iPad.

"We hope you love the iPad  as much as we do."

And well everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. There are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.

作者: lonely~pasar    时间: 2010-1-30 11:53     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Finally tonight, a new product launched.Last time, it was this much fuss-over tablet while it was long time ago. Today ipod came out with its new half-inch thick electronic tablet like kind of giant ipod touch called ipad. Critics immediately compared the name to align the product for a woman and they pick apart a few other features they like of them. But for tech-fans and a lot of regular folks, ipod might once again has landed on the next big thing. All reported on the unveiling from NBC's George Lewis in San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is the master of this,letting the anticipants build,and then the big announcement.

-And let the show to you today for the first time. And we call it the ipad.

The ipad,with its 9.7 inch touch screen and the starting price 499 $.Let the user surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photoes, listen to music, read newspapers,magazines and books,and games.

Steve Jobs talks people being able to hold the internet in their hand, he says anybody who use iphones and ipod touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publication from the New York Times Sports Illustrated are developing new media application for the ipad.

-Will people have to pay for the ipad?

-Absolutely, it's very valuable.This is a very valuable content.The possiblities, you know, we are almost tingly, it's intuitive and Arsenal just looks so great.

But it's tech-reviewer today are unveiling twitter above the ipad.It was getting max reviews.

-The software that I saw, I wish I expct no more frank, they, expect no more innovation from the company that's been so creative with users and interfaces every year.

At Ebalin Christian University in Taxes where students are already do homework on iphones, the school now plans to embrace the ipad.

-The true electronic book is going to be a transformational moments for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg firt introduced it.

-We hope you love the ipod as much as we do.

And every body may not love it as much as Steve Jobs, there are expected to be long line when hits the store in two months.

George Lewis,NBC news San, Francisco

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: sammi111867    时间: 2010-1-30 12:42

HW
Finally, tonight a new product launch, so last time, there was this much fuss over a tablet, well it was a long time ago. Today, Apple came out with its new half-inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant ipod touch called the Ipad. Critics immediately compared the name to a line of products for women and they picked apart of a few other features alike of them. But for tech- fans, there are a lot of regular folks. Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our reporter are unveiling, from NBC’s Gorge Louis in San Francisco.
Steve Jobs is a master of the press, letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.
And we’d invite to show it to you today for the first time, and we call it the Ipad.
The ipad which is 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books, and games.
Steve Jobs talks about people being about to hold the internet in their hand, and says anybody who has used of Iphone or ipod touch knows how to use this device alright.
Major publications from the New York Time and Sports illustrated are developing new media applications for the Ipad.
People have to pay for this content.
Absolutely, it’s valuable. This is a very valuable content. The possibilities, you know, we are almost /, it’s intuitive and ours just looks so great.
But this tech review that today’s unveiling twittered about the Ipad. It was getting mixed reviews.
The soft ware that I saw, I wish, I expected a little more frankly, especially a little more innovation from a company that’s been so creative with user interfaces of the years.
At A. C. University in Taxes where students already do class work on Iphones. The school now plans to embrace the Ipad.
The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when / first introduced it.
And well every body may not love it as much as Steve Jobs, they are expected to be long lines when they hit stores in tow month.
Gorge  Louise NBC news, San Francisco.
作者: ashleyzay610    时间: 2010-1-30 14:18

Finnally tonight a new product launched. The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet. Well that was a long time ago. today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet. it's kind of giant ipod touch called the ipad. critics immediately compare the names with a line of  products for women and they picked up a few other features that lack of them. but for tech fans and a lot regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling, from NBC's George Lewis from San Francisco.
Steve Jobs is a master of this, letting the anticipation build and then the big annoucement.
And we'd like to show it to u today for the first time. And we call it the ipad. the ipad, with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price 499, will let users surf the net, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books, and games.
Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand. He says anybody who has used the iphone and the ipod touch knows how to use this device already.
Major publications from the New York Times to the Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the ipad.
"Well people have to pay for the content." "Absolutely. it's valuable. this is a very valuable content." the possiblity is, you know we are  almost endless. it's intuitive and our stuff just look so great.
what the tech viewers on today's unveiling twitter to the ipad. it was getting mixed views. the software that i saw, i wish i expect a little more frankly, i expect a llittle more innovation from a company that has been so creative with user interfaces over the years.
At **university in Texas, the students already do class work on iphones. The school now plans to embrace the ipad.
the true electronic book is going to be like as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.
we hope you will love the ipad as much as we do. And well everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. there are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.
作者: mimique    时间: 2010-1-30 16:04

Finally tonight a new product launched,the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet, well it was a long time ago.Today Apple came out with this new half inch thick electronic tablet--a kind of giant ipod touch call the ipad.

Critics immediately compare the name of a line of products for women and they pick out few other features who like them, but for tech fans,a lot of regular focus.Apple may once again have land on the next big thing.Our reporter on the unveiling for NBC George Lewis in San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is the master of this letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement: We’d like to show it to you today for the first time, and we call it the ipad.

The Ipad with seven inch touch screen and starting price of 499, they let user surf the web,do email,watch video,orgnize photos,listen the music, read newspaper magazines and books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand, he says anyboday who has used the Iphone or an Ipod Touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from The New York Times to the sports illustrated are developing new media aplications for the ipad. "Absolutlly, it's valuable,it's very valuable content.the possibility is you know we are almost endless it’s intuitive and awesome just looks so great."

But as tech reviewers today unveiling tooter about PIpod, it was getting mix views.

"the software that i saw i wish i expect a little more frankly, i expect a little more inoviation, from a company that's been so creative with user's interface over the years."

At Abilene Christine University in Texas, were studets already do classwork on the i-phones,the school now plans to embrace ipad.

The true electronic book is going to be as transformation moment for culture as the printing book when it could be introduced.

"We hope you love the ipad as much as we do."

And well, everybody may not love it much as Steve Jobs, they are all expecting to be long lines to hit his stores in two month.

作者: 湿透了心情    时间: 2010-1-30 16:41     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Homework

Finally, tonight, a new product launch, the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet. Well, it was long time ago. Today, Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet. What a kind of giant i-pod touch called “the I-pad”. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they picked apart of few other features alike of them. But for tech-fans, a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling, from NBC's George Louis in San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is a master of this,letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

We'd like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it “the I-pad”.

The I-pad which is just 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let user surf the web,do email,watch video,organize photos, listen to music,read newspapers, magazines and books, and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand and he says anybody who has used to an i-phone or an i-pod touch knows how to use this device already. Major publications from the New York Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the I-pad.

People have to pay for this content?
Absolutely. It's valuable, this is very valuable content. The possibility is, you know, we are almost endless, it's intuitive and awesome just looks so great.

But as tech reviewers at today unveiling, Twitter about the I-pad it was getting mixed reviews.
The software that i saw , i wish, i expect no more frankly expect a little more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.

At Aberlin Christine Unversity in Texas where sdutents already do classwork on i-phones, the school now plans to embrace the i-pad.
The true electronic book is going to be transformational moment for culture as printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.
We hope you love the i-pad as much as we do.
And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. They are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.

George Louis  NBC news, San Francisco.

作者: zikong    时间: 2010-1-30 17:45     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Finally tonight a new product launched. The last time there was this much fast over established while it was a long time ago. Today apple came out with this new half inch thick electronic tech what kind of giant ipod touch called the ipad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up a few other features  are lack of them , but for tech fans and a lot of regular folks ,apple might once again have landed on the next big thing ,all report on the unveiling from NBC's Jorge Lousi in Sanfrancisco.
Steve Jobs is a masterpiece leading the unticipation built and then the big announcement. And ** show what to you today for the first time  and we call it the ipad. The ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499  will let the readers surf the web , do email , watch vidoe  organize photos , listen to music , read newspapers ,magazines and books and games.
Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands ,he says anybody who is using an iphone or an ipod touch  knows how to use this device all right .  Major publications from the Newnork times to sports ** are developing new media applications for the ipad.
People have to pay for the context? Absolutely ,it's valuable this is very valuable context ,the possibilities, you know we are almost establish it 's **,our products just look so great.  But its text reviewers at today's unveiling twitter at ipad, it was get ** reviews. The software that i saw i wish i expect a little more  * ,a little more innavations from a company that has been so creative with user interface over the years . An Ablim University in Texas were students already do classwork on iphones,the school now plans to embrace the ipad. True electronic book is going to be as transfermational  moment for culture as the printed book when ** introdued it.
We hope you love the ipad as much as we do and while everybody may not loves it as much as Steve Jobs ,there are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months, Jorge louis ,NBC news Sanfransico.

作者: melodyfangtasy1    时间: 2010-1-30 18:22

Finally tonight,a new product launched.The last time there was this much * over a tablet while it was a long time ago.Today Apple came out with its new half-inch thick electronic tablet,a kind of giant iPod Touch called the iPad.Critics immediately compared the name to a line of products for women and they picked up part of few other features * lack of them.But for tech fans and a lot of regular folks,Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing.Our report on the unveiling from NBC's George Lewis in San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is a master at this : letting the anticipation build,and then the big announcement.

And we're light to show it to you today for the first time.And we call it the iPad.

The iPad which is 9.7-inch touch screen and a starting price of $499 will let users surf the Web,do e-mail,watch video,organize photos,listen to music,read newspapers,magazines and books,and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the Internet in their hand.And he says anybody who's used an iPhone or an iPod Touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New York Times to the Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad.

Do people have to pay for this content?

Absolutely,it's valuable.This is very valuable content.Possibilities.You know we are almost endless.It's intuitive and * just look so great.

But as tech reviewers at today's unveiling Twitter to * the iPad,it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw,I wish,I expect it a little more,frankly.I expect a little more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.

At Ablene Christian University in Texas,where students already do class * iPhones,the school now plans to embrace the iPad.

The true electronic book is going to be as transfermational moment for culture as the printed book when * first introduced it.

We hope you love the iPad as much as we do.

And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs,there are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.George Lewis,NBC News,San Francisco.
作者: lijay231    时间: 2010-1-30 18:33     标题: on sunshine

本帖最后由 lijay231 于 2010-1-30 18:36 编辑

Finally tonight, a new product launch the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet ,well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant Ipod touch called the Ipad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up part of a few other features or lack of them, but for tech fans and a lot regular folks Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our reporter on the unveiling from NBC George Lewis in San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is a master of this letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

We'd like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it the Ipad.

The Ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499 will let \ users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers ,magazines and books, and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand and he says anybody who is used to an Iphone or an Ipod Touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New Yoke Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the Ipad. Well, people have to pay for this content.

Absolutely it's valuable. This is very valuable content. The possibility is you know we are almost endless it's intuitive and our stuff just looks so great.

But as tech reviewers at today's unveiling twittered about the Ipad ,it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw I wish I expect a little more frankly expect a little innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.

At Abilene Christian University in Taxes where students already do class work on the Iphones the school now plans to embrace the Ipad.

And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. There are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.

George Lewis NBC news San Francisco.

作者: lucifer1108    时间: 2010-1-30 20:03

Finally tonight a new product launch the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant Ipod touch called the Ipad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up part of a few other features or lack of them but for tech fans and a lot regular folks Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our reporter on the unveiling for NBC George Lewis in San Francisco
The Ipad which is 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let you user surf the web do email watch video organize photos listen to music read newspapers magazines and books and games.
But as tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twitter / the Ipad it was getting mixed reviews.
The software that I saw I wish I expect a little more frankly expect a little innovation from a company that’s been so creative with user interfaces over the years.
At A Christian University in Taxes where students already do class work on the Iphones the school now plans to embrace the Ipad.
作者: ngkfgetg    时间: 2010-1-30 20:05

on lijay231

Finally tonight, a new product launched. the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet ,well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half-inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant Ipod touch, called the iPad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up part of a few other features or like of them, but for tech fans and a lot regular folks Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our reporter on the unveiling from NBC George Lewis in San Francisco.

We'd like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it the iPad.

The iPad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499 will let \ users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers ,magazines and books, and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands and he says anybody who is used to an Iphone or an iPod Touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New Yoke Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad. Well, people have to pay for this content.

Absolutely it's valuable. This is very valuable content. The possibility is you know we are almost endless it's intuitive and our stuff just looks so great.

But as tech reviewers at today's unveiling twittered about the iPad ,it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw I wish I expect a little more frankly expect a little more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.

At Abilene Christian University in Kansas where students already do class work on / Iphones the school now plans to embrace the iPad.

And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. There are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.

George Lewis NBC news San Francisco.
作者: danana    时间: 2010-1-30 21:08

Homework

Finally tonight a new product launched.The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet, well it was a long time ago. Today, Apple came out with its new its half-inch-thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant iPod touch called the iPad.

Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they picked apart a few other features are lack of them. But for tech fans and a lot regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from NBC's George Louis in San Fransisco.

Steve Jobs is a master of this. Letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

We'd like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it the iPad.

The iPad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499 will let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand. And he says anybody who has used an iPhone or an iPod touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from New York Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad.

Will people have to pay for this content?

Absolutely. It's valuable. This is very valuable content. And the possibility is, you know, we're almost endless. It's intuitive and our stuff just look so great.

But as tech reviewers at today's unveiling twittered about the iPad, it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw, I wish I expect it a little more, frankly, I expect a little more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.

At Ablin Christian University in Texas where students already do classwork on iPhones, the school now plans to embrace the iPad.

The true electronic book is going to be as transformational a moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.

And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs, there're expected to be long lines when it hits stores in 2 months.

George Louis, NBC news, San Fransisco.
作者: qqglory    时间: 2010-1-30 21:10

本帖最后由 qqglory 于 2010-1-30 21:11 编辑

HW

Finally tonight a new product lanunch the last time was this fast the tablet was a time ago. Today apple came out with its new half inch electronic tablet kind of joint of ipod touch called the ipad.Critics immediately compared the name @@ product for a women and they picked up few of other features lack of them,but fertack fans and a lot of regular folks apple may once again land on the next big thing ,our report on unveiling from NBC's George Louis on San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is a master of this let the anticipation build and then the big announcement.

We'd like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it the Ipad.

The Ipad with its9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let users surf the webt,do email,watch video, orgnize photos,listen to music,read newspapers ,magzines and books and games.

Major publications from the New Yoke Times to sports illustrated are developing new meida applications for the Ipad.

People had to pay for the this content.Absolutely,it is valuable.Very valuable content.It's possibility isyou know we are almost endless @@@ it looks so great.

Tech reviewers today is unveiling tours about Ipad  it was getting mixed reviews.

The software that I saw I wish, I expect a little more frankly,I expect a little more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years

At AC University in Texas students already do classwork on Iphones.School now plans to embrace the Ipad.

The true eletronic books is going to be as transformational moment for culture  as the printed book as when G was first introduced.

And while everybody  may not love it as much as Steve Jobs .There are expected to be long lines when it hits store in two months.
作者: nikkiton    时间: 2010-1-31 00:03     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

homework
Finally tonight a new product launch the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet will it was a time ago. Today apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant ipod touch called the ipad. Critics immediately compare the name to a  line of products for women and they pick up part of other features are lack of them, but for tech fans or a lot regular folks apple might once again have landed on the next big thing.
Steve job's a master of this,letting the anticipation build and then a big announcement.
I'd like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it the ipad.
The ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen starting price $499 will let users surf the web do email watch video organize photos listen to the music read newspaper magazines books and games.
Steve jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand that means anybody whose use the iphone or ipod touch knows how to use this device already.
Major publications from the New York Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the Ipad. Well people have to pay for this content.
Absolutely valuable, it's very valuable content.The possibility you know are almost endless,
it’s intuitive and awesome just look so great.
But as tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twitter about the Ipad it was getting mixed reviews.
The software that I saw I wish I expect a little more frankly say I expect a little more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.
At Aberlin Christian University in Taxes  where students already do class work on iphones the school now plans to embrace the ipad.
The true electronic bool is going to as tansformational moment for culture as the printed book when
when Gutenberg first introduced it.
We hope you love the ipad as much we do.

作者: Tomiko_lee    时间: 2010-1-31 01:06     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Hw,
Finally tonight,a new product launched.The last time there was this much fuss over a tabloid whereas a long time ago.Today,Apple came out with its new half-inch fit electronic tabloid,a kind of giant Ipod Touch,called the Ipad.Critics immediately compared the name to a line of products for women and they picked a part of other futures alack of them.But for tech fans and a lot of regular folks,Apple might once again have planned on the next big thing.All report on unveiling from NBC's Geogre Lousie in San Fransisco.
Steve Jobs is a master actor,ledding the anticipation build at them,the big annoucement.
And we like to show it to you today for the first time.And we call it,the Ipad.
The Ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499,will let users surf the web,do email,watch video,organise photos,listen to music,read news papers,magezines and books and games.
Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands.And he says anybody who's used an Iphone or an Ipod Touch knows how to use this device already.
Major publications from the New York Times to Sports Illustrator are developing new media applications for the Ipad.
People have to pay for this context.
Absolutely.It's valuable.This is a very valuable context.The possibilities,you know,we are almost /.It's intuitive and our stuff just looks just looks so great.
But it's tech reviewers at today's unveiling twittered about the IPAD.It was getting mixed reviews.
The software that I saw,I wish it's,I expected a little more friendly,expected a bit more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.
At Emory Christian University at Taxas where students already do class work on Iphones.The school now plans to embrass the IPAD.
The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when G first introduced it.
We hoped you like the Ipad as much as we do.Thank you.
And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs,there are expected to be long lines when it hit stores in two months.
Geogre Louise,NBC News,San Fransisco.

作者: episodezq    时间: 2010-1-31 16:17     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

HOMEWORK 2010-01-31
Finally tonight a new product launched the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet,a kind of gaint Ipod touch ,called Ipad.
Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick up part of a few other features or lack of them but for tech fans and a lot regular folks Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our reporter on the unveiling for NBC George Lewis in San Francisco.
We'd like to show it to you today for the first time and we call it the Ipad. The Ipad which is 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let you user surf the web,do email,watch video,organize photos,listen to music, read newspapers magazines and books and games.
Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand and he says anybody who is used to an Iphone or an Ipod Touch knows hows to use this device already.
Major publications from the New York Times to Sports Illustrates are developing new media applications for the Ipad. Well people have to pay for this content.  Absolutely it's valuable. This is very valuable content. The possibility is you know we are almost endless. It's intuitive and awesome staff just look so great.
But as tech reviwers today are unveiling twitter above the Ipad, it was getting mixed reviews.
The software that I saw , I wish I expect a little more frankly, expect a little more innovation from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years.
An Ebalin Christian University in Taxes, where students are already do class work on the Iphones, the school now plans to embrace the Ipad.
The ture electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg is first introduced it.
And well everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs. There are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.
George Lewis NBC News San Francisco.

作者: lomoclarke    时间: 2010-2-1 14:56

Finally tonight, a new product launched. The last time, there was this much farcal over a tablet? Well, this was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inches fit electronic tablet, a kind of giant ipod touch called the ipad. Critics immediately compared the name to a line of products for women and they picked a part of few other features a lack of them. But for tech fans and a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from NBC's George Lewis in San Francisco.
Steve jobs is a master of this, letting the anticipation built and then the big announcement.
"And we delight show it to you today for the first time, and we call it the ipad."
The ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a startling prize of 499 and let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines, books and games.
Steve jobs talks about people been able to hold the Internet in their hands. As everybody who is using the iphone or a ipod touch knows how to use this device already.  
Major publications from New York Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the ipad.
People have paid for the contact?
Absolutely, it's valuable. This is very valuable contact.
The possibilities, you know, were almost endness. Its intuitive and arts are just about look so great.
What is test reviewers today's unveiling twitter above the ipad, it was getting a mixed review.
"The software that I saw, I wish I expected no more frankly and expected no more innovations from a company that's been so creative with user interfaces over the years."
An * Christian university in Texas where students already do class works on iphones. The school now plans to embrace the ipad.
"It's a true electronic book, it's going to be as transformational moment for culture as a printed book when Gooden Berge first introduced it."
"We hope you love the ipad as much as I do. Thank you." And well, everybody may not love it as much as Steve jobs. They are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.
George Lewis NBC News, San Francisco.
作者: only charm    时间: 2010-2-1 15:48

HW
Finally tonight a new product launched. The last time there was this much far so tablet well it was a long time ago. Today Ipod came out with its new half inch …electronic tablet, a kind of giant ipod touch called ipad. Credit media compared the name to a line products for women and they pick out a few part of features and collect of them. But for tech fans and a lot of regular folks ipod may once again have landed on next big thing. Our report on the veiling from NBC George Lower from San Francisco

Steve Jobes is a master of this letting the anticipation build and then with a big announcement.

We’d like to show it to you today for the first time, and we called it the Ipad.

The Ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and staring price 4.99 will let the users surf the internet, do email, watch video, organize photos listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books and games. Steven Jobes talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands. He says anybody who use iphone or ipod touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from New York Time sports …are developing new media applications for the Ipad.

People have to pay for this contact.
Absolutely. It’s valuable. This is very valuable contact. The possibility, you know, we all…and …just look so great.

But tech reviewer as today unveiling … Ipad. It was to getting mix reviews. The software that I saw I wish I expect it a little more friendly , I expect a little more innovation from a company  that’s being so creative with user inner faces over the years.

At … university in Taxes where students already do classwork on iphones. The school new plans to arise the Ipad.

The true electronic book is going to be as a transformation of the culture as the printed book….

End well everyone may not love it as much as Steve Jodge. They are expected to be a long line when it hits the store in 2 months.

George Lower NBC news San Francisco
作者: windy55    时间: 2010-2-1 16:40     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

finally today a new product launched.the last time there was this much fossile were tablet well was a long time ago.today apple came out with this new half inch thick electronic tab what kind of giant ipod touched called ipad.critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick the part a few wether features are alike them but for tack fans and a lot of regular folks,apple may once again have landed on the next big fan.our reporter on the unveiling for NBC's GL at san francisco.
steven jobs is a master of this.let you anticipation build and invent a big announcement.we would like to show it to you today for the first time, and we call it the ipad.the ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting press for 99,will let the users surf the web, do email,watch vidio,organize photos,listen to music,read newspapers,magzines,and books and games.steven jobs talks about people being about to hold the internet in their hands, it means everybody use iphone and ipod touch knows how to use this device already.major publications from the newyork time is the sports ellustrated are developing new media applications for the ipad.people have to pay for this content? absolutely,it's valuable.this is a very valuable content.the possibility is you know we are almost * and * just look so great.what is the reviewers today are willing twitter about the ipad.which is getting * reviews, the software that i saw i wish i expected a little more frankly.expect a little more innoviation from a company that's been so creative with user i* of the years.at A university in Taxs where students already do classwork on iphones the school now plans to * the ipad.the true electronic book is going to be as transformational * our culture as the printed book when * first introduced.we hope you love the ipad as much as we do.and well,everybody may not love it as much as steven jobs,there are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two month.GL NBC news, san francisco.

作者: yaoyizxl    时间: 2010-2-1 18:32

HW
Finially today,a new project launched.The last time there were this much fasten over the tablet while was a long time ago.Today apple come out what is new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant ipod touch call the ipad.Critics immediately compare the name - product for women and  they pick a part of few featrues alike of them,but for tech fans and a lot of regular folks.Apple might once again has landed on the next big thing.All report on the -,from NC Gorge lewis in San Fronsico.
     Steve jobs is masterous,leading the anticipatient build and then the big announcement.
"And we would like to show it to you today for the first time. and we call it the ipad." the ipad was 9.7inch touch screen,and starting price 499 will let you use surf the web,do email, watch viedo,organize photos,listen the music,read newspapers,magazines and books,and games.
    Steve jobs talks about the people being able to hold the  internet in their hand .means that anybody who uses the iphone or ipod touch knows how to use the device already.Major publications from the newyork times to sport illustrated on developing new media application for the ipad.
    "people have to pay this contacts.""absolutely,it's valuable.it's very valubale contact, possility,you konw are all established,it's --,and all staff it's look so great."
   what is tech reviewer today unveiling tutor the ipad, it was getting the mixture reviews.the software that I saw ,I wish , I spect low more frankly,speck low more innovation from the a comany that been so creative with user inner faces in the earth.At EC unversity in taxis were students already do classwork on iphones,the school now plans to use  the ipad.
  The true electronic book is going to be as transformation on the cluture as the print book when -- introduce this.
  " we hope you love the ipad as much as we do.thank u."and while everybody may not love as much as the steve jobs ,there are expected to be a long line when a hit storm in two months.
  GL NBC news
作者: zealotsl    时间: 2010-2-1 23:05     标题: [Homework]2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Finally today a new product launched. The last time there was this much fast over a tablet will be a long time ago. Today apple come out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet a kind of giant iPod touched called the iPad. Critics immidiately compared the name to a line product for women pick apart of a few other feature lack of them of tech fans and a lot of regular focus, Apple might once again has landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from MBC George Louis in San Francisco.
Steve Jobs is a master of this. Letting the anticipation built and the big annoucement.

We'd like shows it used today for the first time. And we called it the iPad.

The iPad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let the users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photoes, listen to music, read newspaper, magzines, books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people been able to hold the internet in their hand. He says anybody who use iPhone or iPad touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publication from NewYouk Time Sports illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad.
Well people have to pay for the content. Absolutely it's valuable. It's very valuable content. In the possibility you know we are almost // intuitive and // it's just looks so great.

But a tech reviewers today unveiling twitters about the iPad it was getting mixed reviews. Software that saw. That I wishs I expected a little more frankly, a little more innovation from a company that been so creative with users // faces over the years.

At Abolling Christian University in Texas where students already do classworks on the iPhones, the school now plan to embrace to iPad. The true electronic book is going to be the as transmationfor moment for culture as the print book when // first introduce it. We hope you love the iPad as much as we do. Everybody may love as much as Steve Jobs. There are expected to be a long line when it hits stores in two months.

George Luois, MBC News, San Francisco.

作者: sparklark    时间: 2010-2-2 22:28

on预整理

Finally tonight a new product launch. The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet, well, it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant iPod touch called the iPad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they picked apart a few other features or lack of them, but for tech fans and a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from NBC’s George Lewis in San Francisco:

“And we’d like to show it to you today for the first time. And we call it the iPad. ”

The iPad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499, will let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books, and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands, and he says anybody who’s used the iPhone or an iPod touch knows how to use this device already.

Major publications from the New York Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad.

“Absolutely, it’s valuable; this is very valuable content. The possibilities, you know, are almost endless, it’s intuitive and our stuff just looks so great.”      

But as tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twittered about the iPad, it was getting mixed reviews

“The software that I saw, I wish, I expect a little more, frankly, expect a little more innovation from a company that’s been so creative with user interfaces over the years.”

At Abilene Christian University in Texas were students already do class work on iPhones. The school now plans to embrace the iPad.

“The true electronic book is going to be as transformational a moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.”

And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs, there are expected to be long lines when it hit stores in two months.

作者: tracyliu2009    时间: 2010-2-3 16:43     标题: [Homework]【预整理,欢迎纠错】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Finally tonight a new product launches. The last time there was this much fuss for a tablet. Well it’s a long time ago. Today apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant iPod touch---called the iPad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick apart a few other features alike of them. But for tech fans and a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing, our report on the unveiling from NBC’s Gorge Lewis in San Francisco.

Steve Jobs is a master of this, letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement. We’d like to show it to you today for the first time. And we call it the ipad.

The ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price 499 will let the users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines and books and games.

Steve Jobs talks about people being able to the whole internet in their hand. He says anybody who is using iphone or ipod touch knows how to use this device already. Major publications from New York Times to Sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the ipad.

People have to pay for this content? Absolutely, it’s valuable. This is very valuable content. The possibilities, you know we’ve almost endless, it’s intuitive and the art stuff just look so great.

But the tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twittered about the ipad. It was getting mixed reviews. The software that where I saw, I wish I expected a little more frankly, expected a little more innovation from a company that’s been so creative with users interfaces over the years.

At Abilene Christian University in Texas where students already do class work on iphones, the school now plans to embrace the ipad. The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printing book when Gutenberg first introduced it.

We hope you love the ipad as much as we do. And while everybody may not love it as much as Steve Jobs, there were expected to be a long line when they hit the stores in two months.

Gorge Lewis, NBC News, San Francisco

作者: tracyliu2009    时间: 2010-2-3 16:48

原来我的听力指数有10了哦,oh yeah
作者: xingdei    时间: 2010-2-5 10:19     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

finally tonight a new product launched.at last time it was this much fasial over a taplap ,well it was a long time ago.  today apple came out with its new half inch thin electronic tap ,while the kind of giant ippletouch called the ipad .critics immediately compared the name to relay with the products for women ,and they feel the part of feagures are lack of them.for techfans and not regular fox ,apple might once again have landed on the next big thing .all report for the unfailing ,for NBC's george bush in san francisco .
steve jobush is a master again.while the anticipations build and then the big annoucement .we'd like to show it to u for the first time,and we call it the ipad the ipad ,with its nine point seven inch touch screen,and a starting price at $499 ,will let users surf the web ,do e-mail ,watch video ,organise the photos ,listen to music ,read the newspapers magazines and books .and again steve joubush talks about the people being able to hold the internet in their hand . he says anybody who is using the iphone or the ippletouch knows how to use this ipad so risk .
major publications from New York Times the sports hilerstraged**** are developing mw media applications for the ipad .abusolutely ,it's valuable .it's a very valuable contact .the possibilities you know,we are almost scandling ,its ***** and it just start to look so great
the tech radio on today's twitter above the ipad  ,it's getting max reviews.the software i saw,i wish i expected to be more  *** and expected more intervation from  the company it has been so creative with users in the faces all over the years .
at **** university in tecsis,the students are already do class works on iphones ,the school now plans to breasking the ipad .
the true extronic book is going to be as transformation for culture as the printed book ,when it could be more interested for these days
we hope you love the ipad as much as we do and while everybody may not love it as much as steve jobs .there are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.
george bush NBC News ,San Fransisco

作者: changingme    时间: 2010-2-5 12:15

Homework

Finally, tonight, a new product launched. The last time there was much fuss over tablet. Well, there was a long time ago. Today, apple come out with it new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of joint iPod touch called the ipad. Critics immediately compare the name of the line of product for women *. But for tech fans and lot regular forks, apple might once again land on the next big thing. our report on the unveiling from MBC's Geroge    Louis.
Steven Jobs is a master of this, let the anticipation build and then the big announcement.
We'd like to show it to you today for the first time. we call it the iPad.
The iPad, with 9.7 inch touch screen, and the starting price is 499, will let the users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen the music, read newspaper, books, and games. Steven Jobs talk about people be able to hold the whole internet in their hand, and he says anybody who use iPhone and iPod touch know how to use this device already.
Major publications from the New York Times to sports illustrated are developing new media applications for the iPad.
People have to pay for the content?
Absolutely, it is valuable, this is very valuable content. The possibility, you know, almost endless, *, our stuff just look so great. *
The software that I saw, I wish, I expect a little more frank, expect a little more innovation from a company  be so creative with use interface of years.
At * university in Texas, the students already do class work on iPhone, the school now plan to bring iPad. The truly electronic book is going to be as transoformaiton for culture as   the print book when * first introduced it.
We hope you love the iPad as much as we do. And while, everybody may not love it as Steven Jobs, they are expected to be long line when it hit stores in two month.
作者: goingeast    时间: 2010-2-16 08:03     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Finally, tonight new product launch, the last time this much fars over a tablet while its long time ago  today apple came out with its new HiFi thich electronic tablet kinds of giant ipod called Ipad. created media immediately compare the name product land a product for women and they pick up few other features like of them but fanatic fan and lot regular folks, apple might once agian have landed on the next big thing, our report on vailing from MBC Joy Louise Sf.
Steven Job is a master of this,letting anticipation build then a big announcement,white show it to you today for the first time,and we call it ipad. The ipad with 9.8 inch touch screen and starting price for 499 will let user surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen music, read news, magazines and books, and games. Steven Job talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand, means anybody who use iphone and ipod touch knows how do use this device already. Major publication form York Time, Sports illustrated are developing new media application for the ipad. People have to pay for this content? absolutely, It's valuable, this is very valuable content.impossibilities, you know,we are almost..look so green. But test reviewer on today on vailing tweeter about ipad, it is getting mixreviews. the sofeware that I saw I wish I expect low more..expect low more innervation from a company that been so created with userfaces over the years. the Albling University in Texas were students already to class work on iphone, the school now plans to embrace the ipad. the electronic book is going to be as transfimation moment for culture, the printed book When Goodberg first introduced it. we hope you love the ipad as much as we do, and while everybody may not love as much as Steven Job,There are expected to be long line when hits store in two months.

作者: czy427    时间: 2010-2-16 17:04     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Homework
Finally tonight a new product launched. The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet. Well, it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half-inch-thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant ipod touch called the ipad. Critics immediately compared the name to a line of products for women and they picked up a few other features are lack over them. But for tech fans and a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on unveiling from NBC George Lowes in St. Francsco. Steve Jobs is the master at this letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement. 'We'd like to show it to you today for the 1st time. And we call it the ipad.' The ipad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499 will let users search the web, do email, watch video, organize photoes, listen to music, read newspapers, magzines and books and games. Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands. He says anybody who uses iphone or ipod by touch knows how to use this devise already. Major publications from NY Times disport the illustrated a developing new media application for the ipad. 'People have to pay for this contact?' 'Absolutely, it's valuable. This is a very valuable contact.''The possibility is, you know, we are almost deadly, It's a tool initiative, and arts just look so great.' What is tax reviewers today is unveiling twitter about the ipad, it was getting mix of reviews. 'The software that I saw, I wish, I expect it look more friendly, I expect it look more innovation from a company that has been so creative with its users interfaces over the years.' Abilene Christian university in Texas where students already do class works on iphone. The school now plans to embrace the ipad. 'The true electronic book is going to be as transformational moments for culture as the printed book when Goodingburg 1st introduced it. 'We hope you love the ipad as much as we do.' And, well, everybody may not love as much as Steve Jobs. There are expected to be long lines to hit the stores in two months. George Lowes, NBC news, St. Francesco.

作者: mayanqing999    时间: 2010-2-18 10:16

Finally tonight a new product launch. The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet, well, it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant iPod touch called the iPad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they picked apart a few other features alike of them, but for tech fans and a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from NBC’s George Lewis in San Francisco:

“The true electronic book is going to be as transformational a moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it.”

作者: 甜抹茶蛋糕    时间: 2010-2-18 17:03

homework

finally, tonight,a new product lauched ,last time ,there was this much a taplit,well, this was a long time ago,today apple came out with this new half inch thick electronic tablit kind of giant ipod touch called ipad,critics immediately compared the name to a line of product with woman,with the products for the woman, and they pick a part of few ficture of them,but for tab fans, a lot regular facus,apple might a big thing,all reported on valin,for nbc gerge san francisco,
stefhen job is a master ,let us pay the bills and atention on the big annoucement,
we would like to show you today for the first time,and we call it the ipad,
the ipad ,which is 9.7 inch touch screen and starting price 499,let the user sulf the web do the emails, watch videos, listen music, organise the photos,read newspapers books and magzines and games,
steve jobs told about people being able to hold internet in their  hand, anybody who use a iphone or ipod touch, knows how to use this already,major publication from new york times,sport ,are developing new media application for the ipad,
pay for the contact, absolutely, it is valubale,and our staff just look so great,is getting major reviews,
the software that i saw,i wish,i expect a little more than friendly, a little more than invisionly,for a company there has been so creative with users in the faces,
in university in texas,students were already do classwork on ipones,now plan on ipad,
the true electronic book,is going to be as transmative as primitive book,when goods first introduced,
we hope you will love the ipad as we do,
and well, everybody else may not love it as steve jobs,it will be a long lines when it hit stores  in the two months,
george NBC news,san francisco
作者: Daisy0701    时间: 2010-2-22 18:22

Homework
Finally tonight at new product launched, the last time there was this much fuss over a tablet, well, it was a long time ago, today apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant ipod touch called the ipad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of the products for women and the they picked apart a few other features alike of them, but for tech fans and a lot of regular folks, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the unveiling from NBC’s Georage Lweis in San Francisco.
Steve Jobs is a master of this, letting the anticipation build and then with the big announcement.
“I’ve been like to show it to you today for the first time, and we call that the IPad.”
The IPad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and a starting price of 499, will let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen the music, read the newspaper, magazines the books and games.
“Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hands, and he says anybody who’s used the IPone and an IPad touch knows how to use the device already.”
Major publications from the New York Time to sports Illustrated are developing new media applications for the Ipad.
“Do the people have to pay for the content?
“Absolutely it’s valuable, this is a very valuable content, the possibilities, you know, are almost endless, it’s intuitive and our stuff just looks so great.”
But as tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twittered about the IPad, it was getting mixed reviews.
“The software that I saw, I wish, I expected a little more, frankly, expected a little more innovation from a company that’s been so creative with users interfaces over the years.”
At Abilene Christian University in Texas were students already do class work on Ipones. The school now plan to embrace the Ipad.

作者: fxxdog    时间: 2010-3-5 17:09     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Homework
Finally a new product launched.The last time there was this much fast over a tablet. Well, there is a long time ago. Today apple came out with its new half-inch thick electronic tablet what kind of giant ipod touch call the ipad.Critics immediately compared the name to the alike products for women and they picked a part of few other features to rect of them but for tech-fans a lot of regular phones. Apple might once again has landed it on the next big thing. All report on the unveiling from the NBC Gorge Louison Sanfrancisco. Steve Jobs is a master of this letting the anticipation built and then repeat announcement. We right show it here to you today for the first time and we call it 'the ipad'. The ipad with its 9.7 inch touch-screen and a starting price $499 will let users surf the web,do email,watch video,organize photoes, listen to music, read newspaper, magazines and books and games. Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand. That means everybody who use an iphone or an ipod-touch knows how to use this device already.Major publications from the NewYork time disports illustated are developing new media applications for the ipad.'People have to pay for this contact','Abosolutely, it's valuable. This is very valuable contact.'.'In the possbilities you know we are almost stablished.'What is tech-viewers said today is unveiling to the ipad. It was getting mixture views.The software that I saw I wish I expected a little more frankly especial a little more innovations from a companny that's been so creative on what user's interface over the years.At Ebling Cristion university in tests more students already do class work on iphones. The school now plans embrace the ipad.'True eletronic book is going to be as transformational a moment for culture as the printed book when GoodyBerge first introced it.''We hope you like the ipad as much as we do.' And well,everybody may not love this as much as Steve Jobs they are expected to be long life when they hit stores in two months.Gorge Louison NBC news Sanfrancisco.

作者: kenson.ling    时间: 2010-5-22 14:41

本帖最后由 kenson.ling 于 2010-5-22 14:42 编辑

HW
Finally tonight a new product launched. The last time there was this much fuss over tablet, well it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half-inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant iPod touch called the iPad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women, and they pick the part of few other features alike of them, but for Tech fans and a lot of regular folks,  iPod might once again have landed on the next big thing, our reporter on the unveiling from NBC Gorges Lewis in Sans Francisco.
Steve Jobs is a Master of this, letting the anticipation build, and then, the big announcement.
"We like to show it to you the day for the first time, and we call it the iPad."
The iPad, with its 9.7  inch touch screen, and a starting price of 499, will let users surf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers , magazines and  books, and games.
Steve Jobs talks about people being able to hold the Internet in their  hands. He says anybody who is used to iPhone or an iPod touch, knows how to use this device already.
Major publications from the New York Times to Sports Illustrated, are developing new media applications for the iPad.
"People have to pay for this contents?"
"Absolutely. It’s valuable, this is very valuable content. The possibilities, you know, were almost endless, it's intuitive, and all stuff just looks so great."
But as Tech reviewers at today’s unveiling twittered about the iPad,  it was getting mixed reviews.
"The software that I saw, I wish I expect a little more frankly, expect a little more innovation from a company that’s been so creative with users interfaces over the years."
At Abilience Christian University in Texas, were students already do class work on iPhone,  the school now plans to embrace the iPad.
"The true electronic book, is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when Gutenberg first introduced it. ?"
"We hope you  love the iPad as much as we do."
And while anybody may not love as much as Steve Jobs, there are expected to be long lines when it hits stores in two months.
作者: 暮寒    时间: 2010-5-22 17:41     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-01-30&2010-02-01 苹果iPad,让你一触钟情?

Finally tonight, a new product launched. The last time there was this much fast over atablit well there was a long time ago.  Today Apple came out with this new half inch thick electronic tab a kind of giant i pod touch called the I Pad. Critics immediately compare the name to a line of products for women and they pick apart a few other features alike of them. But for tech fans and a lot of regular force, Apple might once again have landed on the next big thing. Our report on the anvailing for NBC's Gorge Louisan Sanfroncisco.
Stieve Joe is a mastery piece. Letting the anticipation build and then the big announcement. We would like to show it to you today for the first time, and we call it the I Pad. We I Pad with its 9.7 inch touch screen and its starting price of 4,99 that let users serf the web, do email, watch video, organize photos, listen to music, read newspapers, magazines in box and games.
Stieve Joe talks about people being able to hold the internet in their hand. And he says anybody who has used an I phone or an I Pod Touch knows how to use this to buys already.
Major publications from the New York Time to Sports Illustating are developing new media applications for the I Pad.
People have to pay for this contact? Absolutely, its valuable. This is very valuable contact in the possibilities you know we are almost gamblished this between toative and out steps just look so great.
What is tech reviewers today unwilling twiter to bop the I Pad it was getting mixed reviews.
The software that I saw, I wish I expect it more frankly expect more innovation from a company that has been so creative with user inner faces over the years.
At abbleling cresty University in Texas where students already do class work on I Phones, the school now plans to embrace the I Pad.
True electronic book is going to be as transformational moment for culture as the printed book when good first introduce today.
We hope you love the I Pad as much as we do.
And while everybody may not love it as much as stieve Joe's. There are expected to be long lines when they hit stores in two months.
Gorge Louis, NBC News, Sanfronsisco.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0