Board logo

标题: [访谈录] 【整理】2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14 [打印本页]

作者: skyRo    时间: 2010-8-11 07:56     标题: 2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

user posted image
 Crystal Renn: 'I Really Lived It'

America's top plus size model gears up for the great weight debate.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/interview/putclub.com_2010iv0811%260812.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

【迅雷高速下载】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: table2005    时间: 2010-8-11 08:17

homework

Hi,I am Crystal Renn and I am a plus size model.It wasn't always on this way,I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia after three years and it nearly took my life.And today I can speak health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.

What do you think about today?

Oh,I am excited.It's really nice ,having so many people,you know,at different view,come to gathering.There may be would definitely learn something from each other.I am definitely open if done my background research on each one.And I think there were different point of view.Yeah,very interesting.
作者: wlzmwq    时间: 2010-8-11 08:35     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

HI, i'm Crestren,  and I'm Plus-I's model. It wasn't always this way. I actually suffered from eating disorder, and for three years. nearly take my life. And today i can speak about health at any size. Because i m really live it through life experience. What do you think about today.Oh i'm exited, it's really nice having so many people , you know, different of view come together, you  know, maybe we definitely learn something from each other, i'm definitely obenive, done my background research on each one, and i think we have different point of view. Yes it is very interesting.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: xiaoxiao4499    时间: 2010-8-11 08:37

Hello, I am Crystal Renn. And I’m a plus size model. It was not always this way. I actually suffered from eating disorder and ** for 3 years. And it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really live it through life experience.
What do you think about it today?
Oh, I’m exited.
It’s really nice having so many people with, you know, different view come together. And you know, maybe we would definitely learn something from each other. I’m definitely open. I’ve done my background research on each one. I think they have a different point of view. Yeah, very interesting.
作者: 英子amylam    时间: 2010-8-11 09:00     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

I am Crystal Ann.And I am a plus size model.It wasn't always on this way .I have actually suffered from eating disorder and anorexia after three years and it nearly took my life.And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.
Oh,I am excited.it's really nice having so many people,you know,at different view, come together and you know maybe we would definitely need something from each other.I a definitely open.I've done my background research on each one and I think they have a different ponit of view .Ah , Yeah, very interesting.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 0801144024    时间: 2010-8-11 09:08     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

本帖最后由 0801144024 于 2010-8-11 09:25 编辑

Hi, I'm Crystal Renn and i'm a plus size model. It wasn't always in this way. I actually suffered from eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life. And today, I can speak about  health at any size beacuse I really  lived it through the experiences.

what do you think about today?

oh, i'm excited. it's really nice.  having so many people, you know, different view come to gather in. There, maybe, definitely learn something from each other. i definitely open done my backgroud research on each one. i think they have a different point of view.
yeah, it's very intersting

作者: morningtingting    时间: 2010-8-11 09:22

Homework
Hi, I am Crystal Ryan; and I am a plus size model. It wasn't alway on this way.
I actually suffer from eating the * and 3 years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak health at any size, because I really lift it through life experience.
Oh, I am excited, it's really nice, having so many people, you know, with different view come together, and maybe we can learn something from each other, I am definitely open eyes. down my background research on each one and i think every different point of view, yeah, very interesting.
作者: CatherineQin    时间: 2010-8-11 09:28

homework
hey~i'm Crystal Renn and i'm plus size model. it wasn't always this way, i actully suffering from eating the disorder and anorexia for 3 years and it nearly took my life, and today, i can speak about health at any size, because i realy lived it through life experiences.
what u thik about today?
ohh,i'm excited, it's really nice having so many ppl, u know,different view, come together,u know, maybe wouldXXX something from eachother, i'm definitely open off, done my backcgroud research on each one , i think every different point of vies, yea, very interestiong.
作者: niujing0510    时间: 2010-8-11 09:36     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I'm Crystal Ryan and I'm a pla size model.It wasn't always this way, I actually suffer from a eating disorder an…sia for 3 years and it nearly took my life and today I can speak about health at any size because I'really lived through that experience.

Oh,I'm excited.It's really nice having so many people,you know,different of you come together you know maybe we definitely learn something from each other,I'm definitly open and I've done my background research on each one and I think we have different point of you.Ah…yeah very insteresting.

作者: xtalia    时间: 2010-8-11 09:44     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

本帖最后由 xtalia 于 2010-8-11 09:47 编辑

hi, i'm crystal ryen and a plus size model
it was always the sway i actually suffer from eating disorder and recsea for 3 years and it nearly took my life, and today, i can speak about health at any sides because i really lift it through life experience.
what do you think about
oh, i'm excited, it's really nice having so many people, you know, different view come togethering. yup, maybe would have learn something from each other, i'm definitely open life done my background research on each one and i think have a different point of view, ah, yet very interesting.

作者: CHEERSYQ    时间: 2010-8-11 09:53     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

HOMEWORK
Hi,I am Crystal Renn ,and I am a plus size model.It was not always on this way. I actually suffered from the eating disorder and have seen three years that nearly took my life .And today I can speak health at any size because I have really lived it through life experience.What do you think about today?
Oh,I am excited ,it's really nice  having so many people,you know, of different view come together.You know,  maybe we would definitely learn something from each other .I am definitely open and done my background research on each one .And I think they have different point of view.Yeah,it is very intersting

作者: Yoladodo    时间: 2010-8-11 10:00     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I'm Critle R.and I'm a plus size model.It was always in this way, I accually suffered from  eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life.And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.
oh, I'm excited.It's really nice,having so many people,you know, different view come together,and you know.You know  may be would definitely learn something from each other.I am definitely open if done my background research on each one.And I think I have different point of view.Yeah,very interesting things.

作者: ninihewo    时间: 2010-8-11 10:10     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi i'm cristourain and a prisies mordon . it was't on wast sway . i actiongly for and  for three years and nearly take my life . and today i can speak about house at any side . because i really live it three. what do you think about today . oh i miss sided . it's really nice . having so many people  you see no  different view confoerent and maybe  something for me each other reacher on each one and i it's very interesting .
作者: lollipopcindy    时间: 2010-8-11 10:21     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I'm Crystal Renn and i'm a plus size model. It wasn't always in this way. I actually suffered from eating disorder and ...... for three years and it nearly took my life. And today, I can speak about  health at any size beacuse I really  lived it through life experience.

oh, i'm excited. it's really nice.  having so many people, you know, different view come to gather in. There, maybe, definitely learn something from each other. i definitely open up done my backgroud research on each one. i think there are a different point of view.
yeah, it's very intersting

作者: crd97    时间: 2010-8-11 11:05     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi,I'm Crestren,and I'm a plus size model. It was not always this way. I actually suffered from eating disorder and anorexia for 3 years. And it nearly took my life. And today I can speek about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.
Oh, I'm excited. it's really nice having so many people, you know, at difference view,come together and you know maybe we would definitedly need something from each other.
I'm definitely open. I've done my background research on each one. I think they have a differnt point of view. Yeah,very interesting.

作者: beliy    时间: 2010-8-11 11:13     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

gtgt
作者: 熊聪君    时间: 2010-8-11 11:35

本帖最后由 熊聪君 于 2010-8-11 11:36 编辑

homework
Hi,I am Crystal Renn

I am plus size model It was not aways this way .I actually sufer from eating disorder and anorexia for three years that nearly took my life .Today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it  through  life  experience
what do think about today.oh,I am excited. It is really nice having so many people ,you know ,different view come together.Maybe we would learn somthing from each other . I am definitly open ,down my backgound reserch on each one.
I think they have different point of view .yeah very interesting.
作者: 笑天狐    时间: 2010-8-11 11:36     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi I'm Crist Ren, I'm process model. It was a insense way i actually suffer from eating disorder and that lasting for 3 years in the eternity of my life. And today i can speak about health and any cides because i really lived it for life experience.
Oh, i am excited. Through lives having so many people u know, different views come together. There maybe definitely something from each other. I'm definitely *. Down my bad ground research on each one and i fit one point of view . uh, yes very interesting.

作者: 熊聪君    时间: 2010-8-11 11:40     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

homework
Hi,I am Crystal Renn

I am plus size model .It was not aways this way .I actually sufer from eating disorder and anorexia for three years that nearly took my life .Today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it  through  life  experience
what do think about today.oh,I am excited. It is really nice having so many people ,you know ,different view come together.Maybe we would learn somthing from each other . I am definitly open ,down my backgound reserch on each one.
I think they have different point of view  .yeah it is  very inteeresting.

作者: 卡农小    时间: 2010-8-11 11:59

homework

Hi,I am Crystal Ren and I am a plus size model.It wasn't always on this way,I actually suffer from the eating disorder and anorexia after three years ,and it nearly took my life.And today I can speak   about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.

Oh,I am excited.It's really nice ,having so many people.You know,at different views come to gathering.There may be would definitely learn something from each other.I am definitely open if done my background research on each one.And I think there were different point of view.Yeah,very interesting.
作者: mmbigeyes    时间: 2010-8-11 12:36     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi,Crystal Renn. and i'm a plus size model.it was not always this way. i actually suffered  from eatting disoar and ** after three years. and i nearly took my life. and today i can speak about health at any size. because i really live it experience. what do U think about today? O,i'm excited.it's very nice ,having so many people. different of view come together.and u know maybe we would definitely learn sth from each other . i'm defintely if i done my backgroud research on each one. and i think there were different point of view .yeah, that's interesting.
作者: ilovereading    时间: 2010-8-11 12:42

homework
Hi,I am Crystal Renn, and I am a plus size model. It wasn't always on this way. I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.
So what do you think about today?
Oh, I am excited. It is really nice having so many people with, you know,different view come together. And, you know, maybe we won't have learned something from each other. I am definitely open if have done my background research on each one and I think if they have different point of view. yeah, very interesting.
作者: 白衣人    时间: 2010-8-11 12:49

本帖最后由 白衣人 于 2010-8-11 12:52 编辑

On table2005

Hi, I am Crystal Renn and I am a plus size model. It wasn't always this way. I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.

Oh, I am excited. It's really nice, having so many people, you know, and different view, come to gathering. They maybe would definitely learn something from each other. I am definitely open. I've done my background research on each one. And I think they have a different point of view, uh, yet very interesting.
作者: maopaooo    时间: 2010-8-11 12:56     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I am Crystal Renn. And I am plus size model. It wasn't always on this way. I actually suffer from eating disorder and ? for three years. It nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really live it throught life experience.  
Oh, I am excited. It was really nice having so many people, you know, differnt views come together, you know, may be would definitely learn something from each other. I'm definitely open if done my background research on each one. I think it is differnt point of view, yet very interesting.

作者: Reina    时间: 2010-8-11 13:06     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi I'm P.R. I'm a plus-size model.
It wasn't always this way. I actually suffer from an eating disorder and a ** for 3 years. It nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size, because I really live it through life experience.

Oh, I'm excited. It's really nice having so many people, you know, of different views come together. And maybe we'll definitely learn something from each other. I definitely open. I've dome my background research on each one. And i think we have different point of view, yet very interesting.

作者: 杨晶_1689834    时间: 2010-8-11 13:40     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi,I'm Cristal Ren,and i'm plus size model.it was on waste this way 。I actually suffer from eating disorder and reca for three years  and  nearly took  my life .Today ,i can speak about health at any size because i really live it through  life  experience .what do you think of today? oh,i m excited ,it's  really nice ,having so many  people ,you know ,differnt views come together .You know,  maybe would defintely learn sonething from each other ,I'm defintely open live ,done my backgroung reseach on each one ,and i think they have differnt point of views ,they are interesting .
作者: Jackdrawblue    时间: 2010-8-11 13:42     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

本帖最后由 Jackdrawblue 于 2010-8-11 14:09 编辑

-Hi I am Christal Ryan, and I am a plus-size model.

-It wasn't always this way. I actually suffered from the eating disorder anorexia for three  years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.

-What do you think about today?-Oh I am excited. It is really nice having so many people, if you know, at different view coming to gathering. You know maybe we will definitely learn something from each other. I am definitely open. I've done my background research on each one and I think they have different point of view. Er, yea very interesting.

作者: polartag    时间: 2010-8-11 13:54     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I'm Crystal Renn, and I'm a plus-size model, it wasn't always this way, I actually suffered from an eating disorder anorexia for 3 years and it nearly took my life, and today I can speak about my health at any sie, because I've really lived it through life experience.

Oh, I'm excited, it's really nice having so many people, as you know, a difference view come together, and you know maybe we'll definitely learn something from each other. I'm definitely open, I've done my background research on each one and I think they have a different point of view, yet very interesting.

作者: 崔花花    时间: 2010-8-11 14:08

on 白衣
Hi, I am Crystal Renn and I am a plus-sized model. It wasn't always this way. I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.

Oh, I am excited. It's really nice, having so many people,
with, you know, and different view, come to gather in. You know, / maybe we would definitely learn something from each other. I am definitely open. I've done my background research on each one. And I think they have a different point of view, uh, yet very interesting.

作者: michelle6626    时间: 2010-8-11 14:12     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

本帖最后由 michelle6626 于 2010-8-11 14:15 编辑

Hi, I'm Cristal Renn. I'm a press size model.  
It wasn't on way this way. I actually suffer from the eating disorder and the Laksia for three years that nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I have really lived it through life experience.
So what do you think about it?
Oh, I'm excited. It's very nice having so many people, you know different views come together. You know maybe we definitely learn something from each other. I'm definitely open knife, done my background research on each one. I see very different point of view, very interesting.

作者: pancheng777    时间: 2010-8-11 14:35     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I am Crystal Ryan; and I am a plus size model. It wasn't alway on this way.
I actually suffer from eating the * and 3 years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak health at any size, because I really lift it through life experience.
Oh, I am excited, it's really nice, having so many people, you know, with different view come together, and maybe we can learn something from each other, I am definitely open eyes. down my background research on each one and I think every different point of view, yeah, very interesting.
作者: yaoforever    时间: 2010-8-11 15:01     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I am Crystal Renn and I am a plus size model. It wasn't always on this way, I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experince.
Oh, I am excited. It's very nice, having so many people, you know, at different view, come together. You know maybe we definitely learn something from each other. I'm definitely open. I've done my background research on each one. I think they have a different point of view. Yeah, very interesting.

作者: 潇湘女子    时间: 2010-8-11 15:12

hw
hi i am crystal renn, and i am a plus size model.it wasn't always  this way.i actully suffered from eating the sodor and rexi 3 years and it nearlly took my life.and today i can speak about  healthy at any size ,because i really lived through the life experience .
what do you think about it today?
i am excited. it's really nice having so many people ,what you know , different view come together .you know may be we definetely learn something from each other .i am definetely open don't my background research on each one and i think i have a different point of view .yeah ,very interesting.
作者: lcpfor    时间: 2010-8-11 15:51     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi,I am Crystal Renn and I am a plus size model.It wasn't always on this way,I actually suffered from a eating disorder and anorexia for 3 years and it nearly took my life.And today I can speak health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.

Oh,I am excited.It's really nice ,having so many people,you know,at different view,come together .maybe we will definitely learn something from each other.I am definitely open , done my background research on each one.And I think we have  different points of view.Yeah,very interesting.
作者: 笨蛋dddddd    时间: 2010-8-11 15:52

hw
Hi, I am Christoph Ann and I am a plus size model. It wasn’t always this way, I actually suffered from eating disorder and FCNF for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.
What do you think about today? Oh, I am excited. It’s really nice having someone people, you know, different view come together. You know, maybe it definitely work something for each other. I am definitely opinionic than my background research on each one. And I think that if there’re different kind point of views., yet very interesting.
作者: baronontree    时间: 2010-8-11 16:04     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi i'm christal renn and i'm a plus size model.
it wasn't always this way.i actually suffered from eating disorder and for three years and it nearly took my life. and today i can speak about health at any size because i really lifted it for a life experience.
what do you think about it today?
Oh , i'm excited.it's very nice having so many people, you know different view come together. you know maybe wanderful something from each other.l'm definitely open.done my background research on each one ahd i think different point of view, er ,yep ,very interesting.

作者: 夕暖    时间: 2010-8-11 17:38     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

HW
Hi,I'm Crystal Ran,I'm a plus size modal.It wasn't always this way .I'm actually suffered from a eating disorder and recese for 3 years and nearly took my life.And today I can speak about health at any sides,because I'm really live through life exprience.
what do you think about it today.
Oh,I'm excited today,It's really nice having so many people with, you know, different view come together.You know maybe we definitly learn something from each other.I'm definitly open life done my background research on each one,and I think they have different point view,yet very interesting.

作者: 泠影潇潇    时间: 2010-8-11 17:41     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi  chrismasrade  mode.   with  now  business   way  .was  eating   the food
and  take   my   life ,and  today  i can  speak  my  house   anysides   because  live  my   speciat   my   dutys  .“How  are  you  today?”
OH,I’m  excieted. how  are  you  nice.Mybe  we  are  found  sth  for  eachother .with  my  back  round .eachone   have  fifty  dollers. oyhe,very
interesting.

作者: dz542400    时间: 2010-8-11 17:49     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi, i'm christ wen.and i'm a prosist model.it was not always this way.i actually suffered from evening disorder and ....for three years and it nearly took my life.and today i can speak about health at any site because i really lived it through like this expericises.what do you think about today?oh,i'm excited.it's really nice having so many people you know different views come together in.you know you would have something to learn from each other and i'm definitlly .......and i‘ve done my background research on each one and i think i have different point with you,yet very interesting thing.
作者: minicoopervsQQ    时间: 2010-8-11 17:55     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi Creson,I'm Pusle,I'm model.It was not always on this way.I actually suffer from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life.And today I can speak about health and at any size because I really live it through my experience.
Oh, I am excited.It's really nice having so many people,you know,at diffrent view,come to gathering.There would be definitly learn something from each other.I am definitly oen if done my background research on each one.And I think there were different point of view.Yeach very interesting.

作者: Stephaniezl91    时间: 2010-8-11 18:05

homework

Hi, I’m Crystal Renn, and I’m a plus size, it’s not always this way, I have actually suffered from               
eating disorder and anorexia after 3 years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about              
health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.
Oh, I’m excited and it’s really nice having so many people, you know, at different view coming
to gathering. There may be would definitely learn something from each other. I’m definitely open if done my background research on each one and I think they have different point of view, yeah very interesting.
作者: Bambi284949846    时间: 2010-8-11 18:34     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hello,I`m Christal Ryan.I`m a plus size model.It wasn`t always this way.I actually suffer from eating disorder and ... for 3 years and it nearly took my life.Today ,I can speak about health at any size.Because I really lived it through life experience.
-So, what do you think about today?
-Oh,I`m excited. It`s really nice having so many people,you know, different views come together,you know,maybe we definitely warn somthing from each other.I`m definitely open, I`ve done my backgroud reserch on each one. And I think they have different point of view,yes,very interesting.

作者: bearella    时间: 2010-8-11 18:48     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I'm Crystal Ran and I'm a plus size model. It wasn't always this way. I actually suffer from the eating-disorder and anorexia for three years and nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really live it through life exprience.
Man: so what do you think about today?
Woman: oh, I'm excited. It's really nice having so many people with, you know, different view come together. You know, maybe we definately learn something from each other. I'm definately open. I have done my background research on each one and I think they have a different point of view. Ah, yeah, very interesting.

作者: aixiaxia    时间: 2010-8-11 18:56     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

HW
Hi, I am C and I am plus size model.It was not always this way,I actually had suffered from eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life,Today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through the experience.What do you think about today. Oh, I am  excited, it is really nice having so many people you know, different views  come together,Maybe, we definitely learn something from each other. I am just  open.I 've done my background research on  each one .I think there is different point of view. Yet  very interesting.

作者: jiaoyang813    时间: 2010-8-11 19:39     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi,I'm Christian Ryhn and I am a plane size model.It wasn't all this way.I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life.And today I can speak health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.(What do you think about it today?)Oh!I'm excited.It's really nice having so many people you know different view come together.You know may be we will definitely learn something from each other.I'm definitely open and I have done my background research on each one and I think they have different point of view ah...yet very interesting.

作者: z12378z    时间: 2010-8-11 20:36     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

You know, you know, we started this great effort on a sunny July morning in Pinders Corner on pat and Liz Monahan's beautiful farm and 62 counties, 16 months, 3 debates, 2 opponents, and 6 black pantsuits later, because of you, here we are.

You came out and said that issues and ideals matter. Jobs matter, downstate and upstate. Health care matters, education matters, the environment matters, Social Security matters, a woman's right to choose matters. It all matters and I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you, New York!

Thank you for opening up your minds and your hearts, for seeing the possibility of what we could do together for our children and for our future here in this state and in our nation. I am profoundly grateful to all of you for giving me the chance to serve you.

I will—I will do everything I can to be worthy of your faith and trust and to honor the powerful example of Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. I would like all of you and the countless new Yorkers and Americans watching to join me in honoring him for his incredible half century of service to New York and our nation. Senator Moynihan, on behalf of New York and America, thank you.

作者: jinling5211    时间: 2010-8-11 20:45

Hi,I am Crystal Rain and i'm a plus size model.It's not always this way I actually  suffer from eating disorder and ? for three years and it nearly took my life and today I can speak about health at any sides beaucause I really lived it through life experiences.

How do you think about today?

oh, I'm excited. It's really nice, having so many people, you know ,diffrent view come together and you know maybe would learn something from each other I'm definitely open off, done my background research on each one and I think they have diffrent point of view ah ya very interesting.
作者: fanny0824    时间: 2010-8-11 21:24

Homework
Hi, I am Crystal Renn. I am a plus size model. It wasn’t always on this way, I actually suffered for eating disorder and * for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about healthy at any sizes, because I really lifted it through life experiences.

Oh, I am excited. It is very nice having so many people, you know, different of view come together.
There maybe would have learn something from each other. I am definitely open life, done my background research on each one. And I think there will be different point of view. Yeah, very interesting.
作者: xiaoshalisa    时间: 2010-8-11 21:33

Hi, I am Crystal Rayne and I am a plus size model. It wasn't always this way, I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health at any size because I really lived it through life experience.

Oh, I am excited. It's really nice, having so many people, you know, at different view, come to gather. You know, we would definitely learn something from each other. I am definitely open, done my background research on each one. And I think there have different point of view .Yeah, very interesting.
作者: 碧落zhh    时间: 2010-8-11 21:39     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi i'm  oven ,and i am a * model.it was always this way i actually suffer from eating disorder and see it after 3 years and nearly took my life.and today i can speak of health and any size because i really live it though life expirence.what did you think about today?oh,unexcited,it is really nice ,having so many people was ,you know,and different view come togather.you know maybe would we learn something  from each other i'm just open life.done my back ground research on each one and i think every different point of you ,yet,very  interesting……

作者: smallkit    时间: 2010-8-11 22:28     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi,i am Chris Winn, and i persides tomorrow.(Hi,I am Crystal Renn and I am a plus size model.It wasn't always on this way) it wasn't a wizes (always on this)way ,I was ( actually )suffered from(the) eating of water in the RECSIA for (disorder and anorexia after)three years that a (and it )nearly(took) my life.
and today I can speak about health and any sizes (at any size )be cherkes a size realy leaf to right desbinions.(because I really lived it through life experience.)
*** think about *** (What do you think about today?)
OH.I miss size.(excited.) truming(It's really)nice  having some (so)many people, you know,  difference to be come together.(at different view,come to gathering.)
(there) may be would  (definitely learn )something for each other.I am ** (definitely open if done my background.)resource one each one.
and I (think there were)  different (point of view).yet very(yeah,very)
interesting.
纠结啊!这些短的更难听懂.还不如那些长篇的!

作者: 许向征    时间: 2010-8-11 23:55     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

hi ,i m playing size modle,it was not this way,i actually suffer from eating the .... and ..... 3 years and it near take my life.
today i can speak about ...any size because i really live there through exprecience,
so how
oh ,i excited ,it is very nice  having so many pepole you know diffrent view come together that maybe would ...something for each other i'm deffinitely open  dont ...
......diffrent of you?yeah,it is very interesting.

作者: 0601416    时间: 2010-8-12 00:34

本帖最后由 0601416 于 2010-8-12 00:35 编辑

Homework
Hi, I’m Crystal Renn and I’m a plus-size model. It wasn’t always this way. I actually suffered from the eating disorder and anorexia for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can speak about health, at any size, because I really lived it through life experience.
Oh, I’m excited. It’s really nice having so many people with, you know, different view, come together. Maybe we’ll definitely learn from each other and I’m definitely open. I’ve done my research background on each one and I think they have a different point of view. Yeah, very interesting!
作者: Justina_031    时间: 2010-8-12 07:25     标题: [Homework]2010-08-11&08-12 姐就是长的胖,怎么了吧-14

Hi, I'm Crystal Ran, and I'm a plus size model.
It wasn't always this way. I actually suffered from eating the * and the * for three years and it nearly took my life. And today I can talk about health at any sides because I really lit it through this life experience.
Reporter: What do you think about today?
Crystal: Oh, I'm excited. It is really nice having so many people, you konw, different views, come together. And You konw maybe we definitely learn something from each other and I'm definitely obend. I've done my bac res on each one, and I think they have a different point of view. Er..yep very interesting.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0