Board logo

标题: [豆知识] 【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话 [打印本页]

作者: Mickey_lee    时间: 2010-9-1 03:26     标题: 2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

Bits-of-Knowledge-2010-08-29&09-04

How to Get Off a Phone Call Politely

Getting off the phone politely is done by telling the truth, being firm or being creative. Get off the phone with telemarketers by giving them warnings with tips from Hazely Lopez on social etiquette in this episode of BOK.

[flv]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/special/st60/bok/Bits-of-Koweledge_20100829_HowToGetOffAPhoneCallPolitely.flv[/flv]

user posted image

【电信1】下载:
user posted image (rm)   user 
posted image (mp3)

【电信2】下载:      
posted image (mp3)

【教育网网通】下载:
posted image (mp3)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.
三、发帖请用Verdana 3号字体.
四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到
Special 版Q&A提问。
作者: maggienh    时间: 2010-9-1 10:20     标题: hw

本帖最后由 maggienh 于 2010-9-1 10:25 编辑

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you how to get up a phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered when you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell "no".That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.

Another bit is to be  terminal phone,"I need to get in a meeting","I need to go,I'll talk to you later".That's another thing to do.

Also, get created and maybe tell them "can I call you in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them "I'm gona hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone,trying to do the best when you are in your headache.

I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling in this how you get off the phone politely.
作者: lingfang9167    时间: 2010-9-1 10:28

Homework
So you are on the phone. And you don't know how to hang up.well,let me tell you some tips.
Hi,i am Hazely Lopez from Hazely **.I am going to tell you how to get up the  phone politely.well,that's the key:being polite,being nice,being mannered.you wanna make sure that you are on the phone using different options.For example,* to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always a good .If you are not necessary open to telling the truth,you will do,**, call me,like for example, i will call you right back.i have kids. There is still busy.and times comes up,you don't really call back.Don't worry about it.you could always how to know that it's just really crazy and *.you could call back them.
Another base is to formally phone.i need to get to a meeting.I need to go.I'll talk you latter.
that's another thing to do.Also,get creative.And maybe tell then can i call back you in fifteen mimutes,can i call you back you in another time.Some thing like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is *,some one is telling markter.some one is maybe r* or using you on the phone.you may give them a warning.and tell then i am going to hang up now.and that's your first warning.By the second warning,you may tell them the same thing.* the warning,you just go ahead.hang up.
That's just special tips to be polite on the phone training you to be the best one using phone on ettique.i am Hazely Lopez**.and this is the help to use phone politely.
作者: lai20042007    时间: 2010-9-1 11:22     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you on the phone and you donot know how to hang up, well let me tell you some tips.
And I want to tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well that is the key been polite been nice been mannered you want to make sure that you are on the phone you may have different options. For example, try to tell the truth, telling the truth is alway good. If you are not necessary open to tell the truth, you will do likely other comment like for example, I`ll call you back have kids that still busy and time comes up you donot really call back donot worry about you could alway donot know that just real crazy in the housing you can get back them. Another ban is to be formal phone I need to get a meeting I need to go I talk to you late. That nothing need to do . Aslo get creadian, and may be tell them can I call you back thirty minutes late and could I call you another time. Some thing like this is also good to say. Another one that you want try to do is that person is telemarker someone that` embassing using you over the phone. You may want to give them warning and tell them I gone hang up now and the first warning by the second warning you may tell them the same thing and without that warning you may go heading
This is special tips to be placed on the phone try to do the best using headacke.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: jane0303    时间: 2010-9-1 11:26

homework

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi,I'm  XX  Academary Famous Modeling and I will tell you how to get up a phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered when you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.
For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell "no".That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.
Another bit is to be  terminal phone,"I need to get in a meeting","I need to go,I'll talk to you later".That's another thing to do.
Also, get created and maybe tell them "can I call you in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be X  or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them "I'm gona hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.
That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone,trying to do the best when you are in your headache.
作者: happyaltair    时间: 2010-9-1 14:36

[Homework]

So you are on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you how to get off the phone politely.

Well, that's the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you may do this like the other comments. Like, for example, I will call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy. And if time’s comes up, you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them though that it was just really crazy in the housing, you couldn't get back soon.

Another ** is to be firm in the phone. I need to get to a meeting, I need to go, I will talk to you later. That's another thing to do.

Also, get creative and maybe tell them: Can I call you back in 30 minutes? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may want to try to do is: If that person is telemarketers, someone that maybe ** you on the phone. You may want to give them warning and tell them "I'm going to hang up now", and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.

That's just special tips to be polite over the phone. Trying to do the best ** your **. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling. And this is how you get off the phone politely

作者: 0909叶子    时间: 2010-9-1 14:59

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you how to get up a phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered when you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.
       For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell "no".That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't call back them.
       Also, get created and maybe tell them "can I call you in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them "I'm gona hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.
       I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling in this how you get off the phone politely.
作者: jisher    时间: 2010-9-1 15:33     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

2010/9/1
Hw

So you are on the phone and you don’t hang a ring up. Well, let’s me tell you some tips.

Hi, I’m H from H Canada family **, hungry to tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that’s the key, being polite, being nice, being manner, you wanna make sure when you make a phone, you may use different options. For example, politely tell the truth, telling the truth is always good, if you are not necessary of being to tell the truth, you will do, he is likely other common, like example I will call you right back and have kids that I’m still busy. And if time comes up to you, don’t really call back, don’t worry about it. You could always answer it this way you know that it was just really crazy and housing, you could get it back again.  

Another base is to be familily phone, I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, I’ll talk to you later, that’s anther thing to do. Also, get *, and maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes, can I call you back in another time. Something like that is also good to say.

Another one is that you want, try to do is if that personal is some talkers, some of these, maybe horizon of using all of the phone, you may wanna get them warning and tell them I am going to hang it out and take first warning, but second warning, you may tell him the same the thing. I am thinking of the warning and you could just head in, hang up.

These are some just special tips to be played with the phone, trying to the best when you using a *.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 白衣人    时间: 2010-9-1 17:38

本帖最后由 白衣人 于 2010-9-1 17:45 编辑

On maggienh

Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement  and Modeling and  would tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered; wanna make sure that if you're on a phone, you may use different options.

For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, "I'll call you right back," "I have the kids that are still busy." And if the time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it. You could always tell them "no" that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back to them.

Another bate is to be firm in the phone. "I need to get into a meeting","I need to go, I'll talk to you later." That's another thing to do.

Also, get created and maybe tell them, "Can I call you back in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" Something like that is also good to say.

Another one  that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is a telemarketers, someone that's, may be harrassing or abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them "I'm gonna hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by just a third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.

That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best one and using your etiquette.

I'm Hazely Lopes for Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and this is how you get off the phone politely.
作者: 啊飒无所谓    时间: 2010-9-1 19:09

本帖最后由 啊飒无所谓 于 2010-9-1 19:18 编辑

Homework

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and gonna tell you how to get off a phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered. When you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do is likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the keys that are still busy. And the times comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell "no".That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.

Also, get creative and maybe tell them "can I call you back in 15 minutes?""Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will may wanna try to do is if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wanna give them  warning,and telling them "I'm gonna hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

作者: cloudgirl96zhf    时间: 2010-9-1 20:45     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up.Well, Let me tell you some tips.Hi, I'm Hazelly Lopez from Hazelly.... I'm gonna tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered, you wanna make sure that if you are looking at phone that you may use different options. For example,let's tell the truth. Telling the truth  is always good.If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth,here we do is likely other common.like for example I'll call you back. I have the kids that are still busy and then time comes up, and you don't really call back, don't worry about it , you could always have them known that it just was really crazy in the housing, you could get back to that. Another bay is to be familiar phone,I need to go. I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.Also, get creative and maybe tell them Can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you another time?Something like that is also good to say.Another one you may wanna try to do is that person is Tom Markeror someone is harassing you or using you over the phone, you may wanna get them warning, and tell them I'm gonna hang up now and that's your first warning. By the second warning you may tell them the same thing, and by the per warning you can just go hanging hanging up.Those just are special tips to be polite over the phone trying to do the best one using your adequate
作者: hahanancy    时间: 2010-9-1 20:56

on maggienh

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell "no".That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.

Another bit is to be firm in the phone,"I need to get to a meeting","I need to go,I'll talk to you later".That's another thing to do.

Also, get creative and maybe tell them "can I call you in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them "I'm gona hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

作者: Surecc    时间: 2010-9-1 21:33

HM

So you are on the phone, and don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi, i'm Helzily Lopes from Helzily Academy. and i'm gonna to tell you how to hang up the phone politely.
well, that's the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannered.wanna make sure you that you are on the phone, you may use different options.For example, go ahead to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you're not neccessarily open to tell the truth. Here we do, it's likely other common. Like for example. I'll call you right back that i have kids i still busy, and time has up, you don't need to call back. Don't worry about that, you may let them know that it was really crazy and housing. You could get back then.

Another to obey is to comfirming the phone.I need to get into a meeting. I need to go. I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.  Also, get creative, and maybe tell them Can i call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back in another time? Something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may wanna try to do is if that person is a talkmarket, someone that's maybe he rus**** to useing you over the phone.You may wanna give them the warning.You may tell them, I'm gonna hang up now, and that's your first warning, by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing, and after this warning you can go aheading hang up.

Those are just special tips be politely over the phone. Try to take the best to use you adicate**. I'm Helzily Lopes from Helzily Academary Famous Modeling in this how you get off the phone politely.
作者: fire0204    时间: 2010-9-1 22:40

Homework

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi, I’m Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academy F Modeling, I’m gonna tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that’s the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. You wanna make sure that you’re on the phone, you may use different options, for example. Try to tell the truth, telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments, like for example, I’ll call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy, and if times come up, you don't really call back, don't worry about it, you could always tell them no that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn’t get back that.

Another bay is to be firming the phone. I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, I’ll talk to you later. That’s another thing to do. Also, get created, and maybe tell them ‘can I call you back in 15 minutes?’ ‘can I call you back another time?’ something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may wanna try to do is if that person is telemarketer, someone that’s, maybe harrasing or using you over the phone, you may wanna give them warning until them ‘I’m gonna hang up now’, and that’s your first warning, by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing, and m// third warning, you can just go ahead, hang up.

Those are special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best when you are using your a//. I’m Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academy F Modeling in this how you get off the phone politely.
作者: lyopie    时间: 2010-9-1 22:48     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up?Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Refinement and Modeling I'll  tell you how to get up the phone politely.Well,that's the key: being polite being nice being mannered. You wanna make sure that during on a phone, you may use different options. For example: try to tell the truth.
Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy. And if  time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it. You could always tell them no that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back to them.
Another bate is to be firm in the phone. I need to get into a meeting,I need to go, I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.
Also, get creative and maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 munites
can I call back another time.Something like that is good to say.

Another one  that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is a telemarketers, someone that's, may be harrassing or abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them I'm gonna hang up now and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by just a third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.

That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best one and using your etiquette.

I'm Hazely Lopes for Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: sxlly4444    时间: 2010-9-2 08:27     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell no.That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.

Another bit is to be terminal phone,I need to get in a meeting,I need to go,I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.

Also, get created and maybe tell them can I call you in 15 minutes? or Can I call you back in another time? .Something like that is also good to say.

And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them I'm gona hang up now and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

作者: msknownone    时间: 2010-9-2 08:56

HW:
So you are on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi, I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of refinement and modeling. And I'll tell you, how to get out the phone politely?

Well, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, * tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you may do( slide to) other comment, like for example, I'll call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy. And if times come up, and you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know that it was just really crazy in the housing, you couldn't get back to them.

Another bay is to be firming the phone. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go. I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.

Also, get creative, and maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back another time? Something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may want to try to do is, if that person is a * marketer, someone that's maybe harassing or amusing you over the phone. You may wanna give them a warning. And tell them, I am gonna hang up now. And that's your first warning, by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And * warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.

Those are just special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to* use your eddicate, I'm Hazely Lopez, from Hazely Academy of refinement and modeling. And this is how you get out the phone politely.
作者: CrazySMart    时间: 2010-9-2 09:08

Homework

So you are on the phone and you don’t know how to hang up the phone. Well, let me tell you some tips.
        Hi, I’m Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy Famous Modeling and will let you know how to hang up the phone politely. Well, that’s the key, being polite, being nice, being manner. You wanna make sure you are on the phone, you may use different options.
For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up, you don't really call back, don’t worry about it. You could always tell "no”. That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.
Another bit is to be terminal phone, “I need to get in a meeting”, “I need to go, and I’ll talk to you later”. That’s another thing to do.
Also, get created and maybe tell them "can I call you in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers, someone thats', may be harassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning, telling them "I'm gona hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.
That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best when you are in your headache.
作者: 木子林    时间: 2010-9-2 09:27

[Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话
2010/9/1
Hw

So you are on the phone and you don’t hang a ring up. Well, let’s me tell you some tips.

Hi, I’m H from H Canada family **, hungry to tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that’s the key, being polite, being nice, being manner, you wanna make sure when you make a phone, you may use different options. For example, politely tell the truth, telling the truth is always good, if you are not necessary of being to tell the truth, you will do, he is likely other common, like example I will call you right back and have kids that I’m still busy. And if time comes up to you, don’t really call back, don’t worry about it. You could always answer it this way you know that it was just really crazy and housing, you could get it back again.  

Another base is to be familily phone, I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, I’ll talk to you later, that’s anther thing to do. Also, get *, and maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes, can I call you back in another time. Something like that is also good to say.

Another one is that you want, try to do is if that personal is some talkers, some of these, maybe horizon of using all of the phone, you may wanna get them warning and tell them I am going to hang it out and take first warning, but second warning, you may tell him the same the thing. I am thinking of the warning and you could just head in, hang up.
作者: 水煮青龙    时间: 2010-9-2 09:46     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

on [url=space.php?uid=1564150]lingfang9167[/url]
So you are on the phone. And you don't know how to hang up.well,let me tell you some tips.
Hi,i am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling .I am going to tell you how to get up the  phone politely.well,that's the key:being polite,being nice,being mannered.you wanna make sure that you are on the phone you may using different options.For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always a good .If you are not necessary open to telling the truth,you will do with likely other comment  like for example, i will call you right back.i have kids. There is still busy.and times comes up,you don't really call back.Don't worry about it.you could always how to know that it's just really crazy and housing.you could call back them.
Another base is to formally phone.i need to get to a meeting.I need to go.I'll talk you latter.
that's another thing to do.Also,get creative.And maybe tell then can i call back  in fifteen mimutes,and can i call you back you in another time.Some thing like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is *,some one is telling markter.some one is maybe r* or using you on the phone.you may wang to give them a warning.and tell then i am going to hang up now.and that's your first warning.By the second warning,you may tell them the same thing.and by the third the warning,you just go ahead.hanging up.
That's just special tips to be polite on the phone training you to be the best one using phone on ettique.i am Hazely Lopez**.and this is the help to use phone politely.

作者: hope7    时间: 2010-9-2 10:17

homework

So you are on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up.Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I am Hazely Lopez from Heisly Refinery Inmodeling. I am gonne tell you how to get off the phone politly. Well, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. You wanna make sure if you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If we feel not nessarily open to tell the truth, we would do, is like the other comments. Like, for example, "I will call you right back.", that "I have the kids." , that "i am so busy." And if time comes back and you don't really call back, don't worry about this, you can always tell them, that it was really crazy and housing, you couldn't get back to them. Another thing is to be forminiform. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go. I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do. Also, get creative and maybe tell them, "can i call you back in 15 minutes" or "can i call you back in another time"? something like that is also good to say. Another one, that you may try to do, is when that person is a talkmaster, someone who is maybe irazable abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them, "i'm gonna hang up now", and that's the first warning. By the second warning, you can tell them the same thing. And then by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up. This are just doze of tips to be polite with the phone, try to do the best one using your adigate. I am Hazely Lopez with ..... And hope this help you get off the phone politely.

有几个词就是听不出来。。。郁闷。。。。
作者: kiueen    时间: 2010-9-2 10:22

HW
So you are on the phone and you don’t know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi, I’m Hazely Lopez from Hazelly Academy Refinement and Modelling and would tell you how to get off the phone politely.

Well, that’s the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you are on the phone you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good.

If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do else likely other comments, like, for example, “I will call you right back” “I have the kids that are still busy”. And if the time comes up, you don’t really call back, don’t worry about it, you could always tell them “no”, that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn’t get back to them.

Another way is to be firm in the phone, “I need to get into a meeting”, “I need to go, I will talk to you later.” That’s another thing to do.

Also get creative and maybe tell them “can I get back to you in fifteen minutes”, “Can I call back in another time”. Something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may wanna try to do is if that person is a telemarketer, someone that’s, maybe harassing or using you over the phone, you may wanna give them warning, and tell them “I am gonna hang up now”, and that’s you first warning; by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by the third warning you can just go ahead, hang up.

This is just special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best one using your etiquette.

I’am Hezally Lopez with Hezally Academy Refinement and Modelling in this how to get off the phone politely.
作者: Cuddles_zcx    时间: 2010-9-2 10:28     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

本帖最后由 Cuddles_zcx 于 2010-9-2 10:30 编辑

So you on the phone and you don't know how to hang up?Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez in ***. Let me tell you how to get up the phone politely.Well, that's the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered.You wanna make sure that if you are on the phone you may use different options.

For example, tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good.If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do its likely other comment. Like,for example, I'll call you right back and i have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it, you could always thought them know that it was just really crazy and housing, you couldn't get back to them.

Another being is to be * phone: I need to get in to a meeting, I need to go, I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.

Also get creative and maybe tell them can i call you back in 15 minutes? can I call you back another time?.Something like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may wanna try to do is if that person is telemarketer.Someone that maybe * or using you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning and tell them I'm gonna hang up now.And that's your first warning, by the second warning you may tell them the same thing. * the warning, you can just go aheading, hang up.

That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone try to do the best when you are using *.I'm Hazely Lopez from * and this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: Bella1224    时间: 2010-9-2 11:28     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on a phone and you don't know how to hang up, well, let me tell you some tips. HI, I'm * , then I will tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. What make sure if you are on a phone you may has different options.
For example, * tell the truth, telling the truth always good, if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you may do is like the other comment, like for example, I'll call you back, I have a case that are still busy and time comes up you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know that it was just really crazy and housing, you couldn't get back them. Another bit is to be familiar phone, I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, I'll talk to you later, that's another thing to do. Also, get created, and maybe tell them can I call you back in 15 minutes, can I call you back in another time, something like that is also good to say. Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is a telemarketer, someone is maybe * or using your with a phone, you may wanna give them a wornning, and tell them I'm gonna hang off now and at the first morning , by the second morning you may tell them the same thing, and by the * morning you could just go hanging up. These are just special tips to be polite with phone ,trying to be the best one using your etiquette.

作者: superstarr    时间: 2010-9-2 12:35     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

本帖最后由 superstarr 于 2010-9-2 13:01 编辑

Homework
So you are the phone and you don't know how to hang up. Well ,let me tell you some tips. Hi,I'm Hazile *** from *** **** ,i'm gonna tell you how to get up the phone politely.Well ,that's the key,being polite,being nice,being mannered . You wanna make sure that  you are in the phone,you make different options .
For example,just tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good,if you're not necessary open to tell the truth, here we do ,is likely other common, like for example I'll will call you right back,I have the kids,I 'm still busy,and times comes up,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it ,you can always tell them known that it was just really crazy in the housing ,you couldn't get backto them.
Another bay is to be firmative phone,I need to get into a meeting,I need to go,I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.
Also ,get creative and maybe tell them can I call you back in fifteen minutes,can I call you back at another time ,something like them is good to say.
Another one that make you wanna try to do,is that person that ****, some *** maybe harassing or using you phone,you may wanna give them a warning and tell them I'm gonna hang up nowand that's your first warning .By the second warning ,you may tell the same thing,and *** warning you can just go heading,hang up.
Does those specal tips to be polite over the phone try to do the best one using your *****.
I'm Hazle Laufece with ******, and this is out,you get off your phone politely.

作者: 妖精TT    时间: 2010-9-3 08:48

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi, I’m Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academy F Modeling, I’m gonna tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that’s the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. You wanna make sure that you’re on the phone, you may use different options, for example. Try to tell the truth, telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments, like for example, I’ll call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy, and if times come up, you don't really call back, don't worry about it, you could always tell them no that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn’t get back that.

Another bay is to be firming the phone. I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, I’ll talk to you later. That’s another thing to do. Also, get created, and maybe tell them ‘can I call you back in 15 minutes?’ ‘can I call you back another time?’ something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may wanna try to do is if that person is telemarketer, someone that’s, maybe harrasing or using you over the phone, you may wanna give them warning until them ‘I’m gonna hang up now’, and that’s your first warning, by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing, and m// third warning, you can just go ahead, hang up.

Those are special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best when you are using your a//. I’m Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academy F Modeling in this how you get off the phone politely.
作者: xkx    时间: 2010-9-3 10:07

本帖最后由 xkx 于 2010-9-3 10:16 编辑

On 白衣人

Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement  and Modeling and  would tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered; wanna make sure that if you're on a phone, you may use different options.

For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, "I'll call you right back," "I have the kids that are still busy." And if the time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it. You could always tell them
to know that it was just really crazy in the housing and you couldn't get back to them.

Another bate is to be firm in the phone. "I need to get into a meeting","I need to go, I'll talk to you later." That's another thing to do.

Also, get
creative and maybe tell them, "Can I call you back in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" Something like that is also good to say.

Another one  that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is a telemarketers, someone that's, may be
harassing or abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them "I'm gonna hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by the third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.

I'm Hazely Lopes
for Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: 小鱼^^    时间: 2010-9-4 10:03

【homework】
So, you’re on the phone and you don’t know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I’m Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I’m going to tell you how to get off the phone politely.
Well, that’s the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you’re on a phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you’re not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. For example, “I’ll call you right back.” “I have the kids that are still busy.” And if  time comes up, and you don’t really call back, don’t worry about it. You could always tell them to know that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn’t get back that. Another bit is to be a firmly in the phone. “I need to get into a meeting.” “I need to go. I’ll talk to you later.” That’s’ another thing to do. Also, get creative and maybe tell them “Can I call you back in 15 minutes?” or “Can I call you back in another time?” Something like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is in a telemarketers, someone that’s, maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone. You may wanna give them a warning, and tell them “I’m gonna hang up now”, and that’s you first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by a third warning you can just go ahead and hang up. These are just special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best one and using your etiquette. I’m Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and this is how you get off the phone politely.
作者: kittysherry    时间: 2010-9-5 07:06

So you on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.
I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely academary modeling. I'm going to tell you how to get off the phone politely. Wll, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered, you want to make sure that you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, thell the truth, tell the truth is always a good. If there is not  necessary to open your truth. Here we do, this like the other common like. For example, I will call you back, I have a kid that still busy and time's come  up. you don't  really call back. don't worry about you. you could always how to know that was just really crazy and housing you couldn't get back them . another bay is to be firm in the phone. I need to get into the meeting, I need to go ,I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do. Also get credit and maybe tell them "can I call you back in 15 minutes?" "can I call you back another time" something like that it 's also good to say. Another one that you may try to do is that person was telemarketer someone may.....and using over the phone. you may get them a warning and tell you I'm going to hang up now. And that is the fisrt warning. By the second warning and the same thing and in the third warning you can just go ahead, hang up.

There is just special tips for to be polite .....
作者: lanaliujiyao    时间: 2010-9-5 07:56

So you on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.
I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely academary modeling. I'm going to tell you how to get off the phone politely. Wll, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered, you want to make sure that you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, thell the truth, tell the truth is always a good. If there is not  necessary to open your truth. Here we do, this like the other common like. For example, I will call you back, I have a kid that still busy and time's come  up. you don't  really call back. don't worry about you. you could always how to know that was just really crazy and housing you couldn't get back them . another bay is to be firm in the phone. I need to get into the meeting, I need to go ,I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do. Also get credit and maybe tell them "can I call you back in 15 minutes?" "can I call you back another time" something like that it 's also good to say. Another one that you may try to do is that person was telemarketer someone may.....and using over the phone. you may get them a warning and tell you I'm going to hang up now. And that is the fisrt warning. By the second warning and the same thing and in the third warning you can just go ahead, hang up.

There is just special tips for to be polite .....
作者: 小源源abc    时间: 2010-9-5 13:50     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up ? Well , let me tell you some tips . Hi , I'm ** form **  and I'm gonna tell you how to get out the phone politely .Well that's the key being polite being nice being mannered .
You wanna make sure that when you are on the phone you may use different options , for example telling the truth telling the truth is always good  if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth , here we do its like other common , for example I'll call you back i have th kids that I'm still busy  and if time comes up and you don't really call back  don't worry about it you can always tell them know  that it was really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back to them .
Another bay is to be fimanal phone .  i need to get into a meeting , i need to go , I'll talk to you latter . That's another thing to do . Also , get  created and maybe tell them can I call you back  in 15 minutes ?  Can i call you back another time ?  Something like that is also good to say .
Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is telemarketer someone that he's using you phone , you may wanna give them warning and tell them I'll get hang up now , and that's the first warning , by the second warning  you may tell them the same thing , and if he ignore the warning , you can just go ahead and hang up .
Thats just some special tips to be polite on the phone , try to be the best one using you elegant . I'm ** with ******* you can get out the phone politely

作者: max007    时间: 2010-9-5 18:10

homework

So you are on the phone and you don’t know how to hang up?

Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi, I’m Hezolen Rofeze from Hezolen Academy of Refinement and Modeling, and I will tell you how to get up the phone politely.

Well, that’s the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. You wanna make sure that you are on the phone, you may you ****different options. For example, for *** tell the truth, telling the truth is always good. If you feel no necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do things like other comments, like for example, I will call right back, I have the kids that are still busy, and if time comes up you don’t really calls back, don’t worry about it, you could always tell them no, that it was just really crazy in the housing, you couldn’t get back them.

Another bin is to be firm the phone. “I need to get into a meeting, I need to go and I’ll tell you later”. That’s another thing to do.

Also, get credited, and maybe tell them “call I call you back in fifteen minutes, can I call you back another time?” something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may want trying to do is that people is tellmarkyter, someone that’s, maybe harassing, are using you off the phone. You may wanna get them warning, you tell them, I’m gonna hang out now, and that’s your first warning. by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing, and by the *** warning ,you can just go heading, hang up.

Those are just special tips to be polite with the phone trying to do the best warning using your adecade.

I’m Hezelin L by the Hezelin Academy Refinement and Modeling, and this is how you get off the phone politely.
作者: igbt    时间: 2010-9-5 21:13

Homework

So you are on the phone, you don't know how to hang up?

Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I'm Hazelin Lopes from Hazelin customary fine mates air modeling. Now I'm gonna tell you how to get off the phone politely.

Well, that's the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. You wanna make sure that you're on the phone, you may use different options. For example, go and tell the true. Telling the true is always good. If you are not necessary open to tell the true, here we do is like other common. Like for example, "I'll call you right back", "I have kids", that umm "still busy". And if time comes up, you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always let them know, that "it was just really crazy in the housing", you couldn't get back then.

Another way is to be femina phone. "I need to get into a meeting. I need to go. I'll talk to you later". There's another thing to do. Also get creative and maybe tell them "Can I call you back in 15 minutes", "Can I call you back another time". Something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may wanna try to do is that, that person is toll maker, someone that is .. or using you off the phone, you may wanna give them a warning and tell them "I'm gonna hang up now". And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you can tell them the same thing. And provided the warning you can just go heading, hang up.

Those are just special tips to be polite with the phone trying to do the best one using your educated.

I'm Hazelin Lopes with Hazelin customary fine mates air modeling. And this is how you get  off the phone poliely.
作者: 快乐蓝梦    时间: 2010-9-5 22:39     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and I will tell you how to get up a phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered .when you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the that case that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell no.That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.

Another bit is to be formular phone,I need to get in a meeting,I need to go,I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.

Also, get creative and maybe tell them can I call you in 15 minutes? or Can I call you back in another time? .Something like that is also good to say. And another one that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or using you over the phone ,you may wana give them warning,telling them I'm gona hang up now and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

Another bit is to be  terminal phone,I need to get in a meeting,I need to go,I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.

Also, get created and maybe tell them can I call you in 15 minutes? or Can I call you back in another time? .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them I'm gona hang up now and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

作者: li_li9873    时间: 2010-9-6 14:39

let me tell you some tips
作者: dongrixiaomi    时间: 2010-9-6 21:05

Homework
Hi,i am Hazely Lopez from Hazely **.I am going to tell you how to get up the  phone politely.well,that's the key:being polite,being nice,being mannered.you wanna make sure that you are on the phone using different options.For example,* to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always a good .If you are not necessary open to telling the truth,you will do,**, call me,like for example, i will call you right back.i have kids. There is still busy.and times comes up,you don't really call back.Don't worry about it.you could always how to know that it's just really crazy and *.you could call back them.
that's another thing to do.Also,get creative.And maybe tell then can i call back you in fifteen mimutes,can i call you back you in another time.Some thing like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is *,some one is telling markter.some one is maybe r* or using you on the phone.you may give them a warning.and tell then i am going to hang up now.and that's your first warning.By the second warning,you may tell them the same thing.* the warning,you just go ahead.hang up.
作者: chimney_h    时间: 2010-9-8 10:25

Homework

作者: michael_zhang74    时间: 2010-9-8 20:26

本帖最后由 michael_zhang74 于 2010-9-8 20:32 编辑

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and will tell you how to get up a phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered when you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.

Another bit is to be firm on the phone,"I need to get in a meeting","I need to go,I'll talk to you later".That's another thing to do.

I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling and this is how you get off the phone politely.
作者: lhypuyol    时间: 2010-9-8 22:59     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up.Well,let me tell you some tips.
Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely academy * and modeling.Then I'll tell you how to get up the phone politely.
Well,that's the key,being polite,being nice,being mannered.You wanna make sure that if you're on the phone you may use different options.For example,telling you the truth.Telling the truth is always good,hey if you're not necessarily or open to tell the truth,you may do his likely other comments,like,for example,I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy and if time comes up you don't really call back,don't worry about it you could always * to know that it was just really crazy and housing you couldn't get back him.
Another bey is to be fermine the phone. I need to get into a meeting, I need to go ,I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.
Also,get creative and maybe tell them Can I call you back in 15 minutes?Can I call you back at another time?Something like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may wanna try to do is a *** someone else,maybe *** in the phone.
You may wanna get them warming,and tell them I'm gotta hang up now. and that your first morning.By the second morning you may tell them the same thing and without a warming ,you can just go ahead,hang up.

These just are special tips to be polite over the phone trying to be the best one and using your *.
I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academary * and Modeling and this is how you get off  up the phone politely.

作者: 黄炜琳    时间: 2010-9-8 23:42

本帖最后由 黄炜琳 于 2010-9-8 15:44 编辑

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up?Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Refinement and Modeling I'll  tell you how to get up the phone politely.Well,that's the key: being polite being nice being mannered. You wanna make sure that during on a phone, you may use different options. For example: try to tell the truth.
Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy. And if  time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it. You could always tell them no that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back to them.
Another bate is to be firm in the phone. I need to get into a meeting,I need to go, I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.
Another one  that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is a telemarketers, someone that's, may be harrassing or abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them I'm gonna hang up now and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by just a third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.

作者: 黄炜琳    时间: 2010-9-8 23:45

作者: lolarun    时间: 2010-9-9 16:01     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

本帖最后由 lolarun 于 2010-9-9 16:04 编辑

Home work
So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hung up. Well, let me tell you some tips.  Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling.Then we will tell you, how to hung up the phone politely. Well, that's the key. Being polite. Being nice. Being manner.  You wanna make sure that ** the phone you may use different options. For example, how about  tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, either way to do is likely other comments for example. I'll call you right back, I had the kid, that I'm still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it, you can always tell them to know that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back to them.

Another *** is to be firm in the phone.  I need to get into an meeting. I need to go, I will talk to you later. That's another thing to do. Also, get creative, maybe tell them, Can I call you back in 15 minutes? can I call you back in other time? Some thing like that is also good to say.  Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is a *** marketer, someone that's maybe harass or musing you over the phone. You may wanna give them a warning and tell them I'm gonna hung up now. And that's you first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the ** warning, you can just go ahead in hung up.  That's just ** tips to be polite over the phone. Try to do the best one in using your ***. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling. And that's how you get to off the phone politely

作者: 雄仔2010    时间: 2010-9-9 18:00

So you are on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you how to get off the phone politely.

Well, that's the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you may do this like the other comments. Like, for example, I will call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy. And if time’s comes up, you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them though that it was just really crazy in the housing, you couldn't get back soon.

Another ** is to be firm in the phone. I need to get to a meeting, I need to go, I will talk to you later. That's another thing to do.

Also, get creative and maybe tell them: Can I call you back in 30 minutes? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may want to try to do is: If that person is telemarketers, someone that maybe ** you on the phone. You may want to give them warning and tell them "I'm going to hang up now", and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.

That's just special tips to be polite over the phone. Trying to do the best ** your **. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling. And this is how you get off the phone politely

作者: dxk1989a    时间: 2010-9-9 23:00

So you are on the phone and you don’t know how to hang up, well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi, I’m Hazely * from hesiline cater marry * * and I’ll tell you how to get up the phone politely. Well, that’s the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that you are on the phone you may use different opportions. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good, if you are not necessary open to tell the truth, in we do, is likely other, call me like for example. I’ll call you right back and I have kids that are still busy, and if time comes up and you don’t ready call back, don’t worry about it, you can always tell them know that it was just really crazy and housing. Another bay is to be formally phone, I need to get to a meeting, I need to go, I will talk you later, that’s another thing to do. Also, get creative and may be tell them can I call you back in fifty minutes, can I call you back another time something like that is also good to say. Another one that you may want try to do, is that the person a time marker and someone its may be * or using your phone, you may get them warning and tell them I’ll get to hang up now and that you first morning and by the second morning you may tell them the same thing. You can just go heading, hang up. That’s are some special tips to be polite with the phone. Try to do the best one and using your *, I’m Hazely * with hazely * *and this is how you get off the phone politely.
作者: 张婷_bab0    时间: 2010-9-10 09:54

作者: by24    时间: 2010-9-11 12:02     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you have on the phone and you don't konw how to hand up? Well let me tell you some sticks. hi! i'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and I will tell you how to get off the phone politely.well that the key be polite be nice be mannered  you went make sure  that you're on the phone you many use diffence opintes. for example you could tell the truth,teilling the truth is always good ,but you are not necessarily open to tell the truth you will do another you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell no.That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back that.

Another bit is to be  terminal phone,I need to get in a meeting,I need to go,I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.

Also, get created and maybe tell them can I call you in 15 minutes? or Can I call you back in another time? .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them I'm gona hang up now and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

线上真人英语互动!

作者: timyi    时间: 2010-9-11 12:49

on hahanancy

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell "no".That was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get backto that.

Another bit is to be firm in the phone,"I need to get to a meeting","I need to go,I'll talk to you later".That's another thing to do.

Also, get credit and maybe tell them "can I call you in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them "I'm gona hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and may with warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone,trying to do the best when you are in your etiquette.

作者: k17419915    时间: 2010-9-11 16:37

thangks a lot
作者: fish_little    时间: 2010-9-11 19:50     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up, well, let me tell you some tips.

And I want to tell you how to get up the phone politely. Well, that's the key being polite, being nice, being mannered. I want to make sure that if you on the phone you may use different options, for example how to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good, if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth you may do is likely other common, like for example I'll call you right back, I have the kids that I still busy. And if times comes up, you don't really call back, don't worry about it you could always tell them know that it was just really crazy and housing, you couldn't get back to them.

Another ban is to be ***. I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do. Also, get creative and maybe tell them can I call you back in 15 minutes, can I call you back in another time. Something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is a *** someone that maybe *** or using you on the phone. You may wanna give them a warning, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by the third warning you could just go head and hang up.

作者: a441748904    时间: 2010-9-11 20:08

看答案。。。。
作者: 雪花飘零em    时间: 2010-9-11 22:29

HW
So you are on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely  Academy of Refinement Modeling and I’m going to tell you how to get off the phone politely.
That's the key:being polite, being nice, being mannered. When you make sure that you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comment. Like for example, I will call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it. You could always tell them know that it was just really crazy in the housing. You couldn't get back.
Another to abey is to be firming in the phone. "I need to get into a meeting". "I need to go. I will talk to you later". That's another thing to do. Also, get creative and may be tell them "can I call you back in 15 minutes?" "can I call you another time?" Something like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may want to try to do is, if that person is telemarketer or someone that's may be harrassing or useing you over the phone. You may want to get them a warning and tell them "I'm gonna hang up now" that's your first warning. But the second warning you tell them the same thing, make the third warning and you can just go ahead and hang up.
That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to the best one and using your etiquette.
I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academery of Refinement Modeling in this how you can get off the phone politely.
作者: andy_my2046    时间: 2010-9-12 08:30

Homework
You don't know how to ,be manner,for exmple,I'll call you back,don't worry,may be ,can I call you at days latter.
作者: dq.luffy    时间: 2010-9-12 11:26     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

作者: 毕崇源    时间: 2010-9-12 23:07

作者: nht1990    时间: 2010-9-13 00:46     标题: Homework

So you are on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Wow, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and modeling and let me tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that is the key, being polite, being nice, and being mannered. You want to make sure that if you are on the phone you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good, if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example I will call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy, and if the times come up, you don't really call back don’t worry about it, you could always tell them know that it just was crazy in the house.

Another ** is to be forming phone. I need to get the meeting,  I need to go, I will talk to you later     also get creative and maybe tell them can I call you back in  30 minutes or can I call you in other time, something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may try to do, is that person is a telemarketers, someone that is maybe horizon and abusing you over the phone. You want to give them some warning, and tell them I am going to hang up now and that is the first warning, by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing, and the third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.

That is just the special tips to be polite over the phone try to do the best one phone user. I am H L and that is how you can get off your phone politely.
作者: a477997    时间: 2010-9-13 22:19

新手。
so you on the phone and you don't know how to hang up,well,let me tell you some tips.

hey,i'm hazly * from *.then let me tell you how to get off the phone politely.well,that's the key:been polite,been nice,been manner.** you may * different options.for example,*tell the truth.telling the ruth is always good.if you are not necessary open to tell the truth.you will do,**for example.i'll call you right back,i have the kids that are still busy.and time *,you don't really call back,don't worry about it.you could always *to know,that was just really crazy and housing,you couldn't call back to them.another bay is to be formenly form,i need to get a meeting,i need to go,i'll talk to you later.that' another thing to do.also,get creative and maybe tell them,can i call you back in thrity minutes ,can i call you in other time?something like that is also good to say.

another one, * try to do,is * phone,you may  wanna give them a warming,and tell them,i'm gona hang up now.yeah.that't your first warming.by the second warming,you may tell them the same thing,*the warming,you can just go your ahead,hang up.

the special tips to be polite *i'm Hazly*from*.
作者: 跃前龙马    时间: 2010-9-14 08:57

哇,狂赞!!!
作者: jill9797    时间: 2010-9-14 09:17

作者: maviswenbo    时间: 2010-9-14 12:24     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

Homework
So you are on the phone and you don't want to hang up. Well,let me tell you some tips. Hi,I'm  Hislops from   ****    then,  I will tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. When you make sure you are on the phone, you may found different options   For example:try to tell the turth. Telling the truth is always good. If you were not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do.It's like the other comments , like, for example  I'll call right back     and kind of still bussy and times come up.  You don't really call back. Don't worry about you couldn't always really know. That's really crazy and hossing. You couldn't call back them.

Another bite is to be firm in the phone. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go or talk to you later. That's another thing to do. Also, get creative and maybe tell them can I call you back in 15 minuites and can  I call you another time .something like this is also good to say. Another one that  you may want to try to do is that person ***            You may get the first warming  and tell them   I can hang up now? And on the first warming but the second morning, you may talk the same thing
That's just special tips to be polite over the phone

作者: apm2046    时间: 2010-9-14 15:16

thanks a lot  for your sharing
作者: wendyluo717    时间: 2010-9-14 17:01

she speak so fast that i can't understand what she say without the caption.
作者: winnie.meng    时间: 2010-9-14 19:22     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

so you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up,well,let me tell you some tips.
hi i am  hisley lopez, from hisley academy of refinement and modeling and then i will tell  you,how to get off the phone politely.
well, that's the key being polite, being nice,being mannered.
you wanna make sure that if you are on a phone, you may use different options,for example try to tell the truth.
telling the truth is always good, if you are not necessarily often to tell the truth,you may do it with likely other comments.
like, for example, i will call you right back, i have the kids that are still busy and if the time comes up and you don't really call back,don't worry about it , you could always tell them no that it was just really crazy in the house, and  you couldn't get back to them.
another bate is to be firm in the phone. i need to get into a meeting , i need to go, i will talk to you later, that's another thing to do.
also, get creative and maybe tell them can i call you back in 15 minutes, or can i call you back in another time, something like that is also good to say.
another one that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is a telemarketers, someone that's, maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them i am gonna hang up now, and that's your first warning, by the second warning, you may told them the same thing and by just a third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.
that's just the special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best one and using your etiquette.
i am heisly lopes for heisly academy of refinement and modeling and this is how you get off the phone politely

作者: winnie.meng    时间: 2010-9-14 19:23

HW
so you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up,well,let me tell you some tips.

hi i am  hisley lopez, from hisley academy of refinement and modeling and then i will tell  you,how to get off the phone politely.

well, that's the key being polite, being nice,being mannered.

you wanna make sure that if you are on a phone, you may use different options,for example try to tell the truth.

telling the truth is always good, if you are not necessarily often to tell the truth,you may do it with likely other comments.

like, for example, i will call you right back, i have the kids that are still busy and if the time comes up and you don't really call back,don't worry about it , you could always tell them no that it was just really crazy in the house, and  you couldn't get back to them.

another bate is to be firm in the phone. i need to get into a meeting , i need to go, i will talk to you later, that's another thing to do.

also, get creative and maybe tell them can i call you back in 15 minutes, or can i call you back in another time, something like that is also good to say.

another one that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is a telemarketers, someone that's, maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them i am gonna hang up now, and that's your first warning, by the second warning, you may told them the same thing and by just a third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.

that's just the special tips to be polite over the phone, trying to do the best one and using your etiquette.

i am heisly lopes for heisly academy of refinement and modeling and this is how you get off the phone politely
作者: Harina    时间: 2010-9-14 22:50

so you on the phone and you don't kown how to hang up.well,let me tell you some tips.

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you "how to get up the phone politely".well that's the key ,being polite,being nice,being mannered when you make sure that you are on the phone, you may use different options.

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good.if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth.Telling the truth, you will do with likely other comments.like ,for example,Ill call you right back you
and have the kids that are still busy.And the time comes up,you don't really call back,don't worry about it. you could always tell
no.That just really crazy in the house and you couldnt get back that.

Another bit is to be terminal phone,I need to get in a the meeting,“I need to go out talk to you later”.That's another thing to do.

Also get created and maybe tell them can i call you back in fifteen minutes?or can I call you back another time? Someting like that is also good to say . And another one that you will try to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone that's,may be harrassing or using you over the phone, you may wana give them warning, telling them,
I'm gona hang up nowand thats frist warning.By the second warning, you may tell them same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

作者: Harina    时间: 2010-9-14 22:56

The same to you.
作者: McCreay    时间: 2010-9-15 10:28

On maggienh

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you how to
get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered when you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.

Another bit i
s to be firm in the phone,"I need to get into a meeting","I need to go,I'll talk to you later".That's another thing to do.

Also, get
creative and maybe tell them "can I call you back in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you may wanna try to do, if that person is a telemarketer ,someone thats', may be harassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  a warning,telling them "I'm gonna hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

That's just the special tips to be polite over the phone,trying to do the best
one and using your etiquette.
作者: shirleytao    时间: 2010-9-15 10:57

HW

Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you how to get up the phone politely. Well, that's the key,being polite, being nice , being mannered when you make sure that you're on the phone ,you may use different options.

For example,try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, I'll call you right back and have the kids that are still busy. And the time comes up ,you don't really call back ,don't worry about it. You could always tell them "no".That was just really crazy in the house and  You couldn't get back that.Another bit is to be firm in the phone,"I need to get in a meeting","I need to go,I'll talk to you later".That's another thing to do.

Also, get created and maybe tell them "can I call you back in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" .Something like that is also good to say. And another one  that you may  try  one to do, if that person is a telemarketers,someone thats', may be harrassing or  using you over the phone  ,you may wana give them  warning,telling them "I'm gona hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and without a warning you can just go ahead ,hang up.

作者: ferater    时间: 2010-9-15 11:21

can i download it?
作者: jiaoxuelin    时间: 2010-9-16 15:01

so you are on the phone and don't know how to hung up.well let me tell you some tips. Hi! I am Hazely lopes from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling and will tell you how to get up the phone politely .well,that's the key being polite, being nice ,being mannered. what make sure that you are on the phone you may use diffrence options. For example.preday tell truth ,telling the truth is always good.if you are not necessarily open to tell the ture.you will do exacly other……or ……still busy and times comes up you don't really call back don't worry about you clearly know that you disreally clean the housing ……anther bay is to be form the phone .I need to get a meeting ,I need to go ,I'll talk to you later .that 's another thing to do .Also get ……and may be tell them "can i call you back in fiveteen minutes"or" can i call back you another time" something that also good to say.anther one that you may want to try to do it is……may be have resing all using the phone .you may want to give them warning in tell them ,I am hung up now and that's the first warning. By the second morning you may tell them the same thing ……hung up.that's just the special tips to be polite with phone.try to do the best with you . I'm Hazely Lopes from Hazely Academary Famous Modeling   . ……family and the sall you get off the phone politely.
作者: weitao86    时间: 2010-9-16 15:25

作者: loneyolive    时间: 2010-9-18 22:51     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

so you are on the phono and you do not know how to hand off,well,let me tell you some tips,hi,i am hizzyli liffez from hizzyli cademery a\fidemery modeling,i would tell you how to get off the photo politely. is ll,that he key,being polite,being nice,is t
作者: loneyolive    时间: 2010-9-18 23:27     标题: [Homework]2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

so you are on the phono,you do not know how to hang up,let me tell you some tips,hi,i am hizzyli loffez from hizzyli ,and i will  tell you how to get off the phone politely,well ,that is key,being oilite,being nice,being mannered, you wanna make sure,if you are on the phones,you may use different options,for example,try to tell the truth,tell the
作者: lillian_2009    时间: 2010-10-10 23:10

继续努力中,给自己加油,同时也希望大家一起努力!!
作者: spiderman0604    时间: 2010-10-11 17:49

HOMEWORK

So you're on the phone,and you don’t know how to hang up.Well,Let me tell you some tips.Hi,I’m hazely lopez form hazely academy refinements and modeling.

I’m going to tell you how to get off the phone politely.Well,That’s the key-being polite,being nice,being mannered.You wanna make sure you are on the phone,you may use different opitionsFor example, Try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good,if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth,you will do *likely other comment,like for example,I’ll call you right back,I have the kids,that I am still busy and if times come up,you don't really call back Don’t worry about it,you can always tell them know that is really crazy in the housing,you couldn’t get back to them.

Another obey is to be *.I need to get into a meeting ,I need to go,I’ll talk to youThat’s another thing to do.Also get creative,and maybe tell them “can I call you back in fifteen minutes,can I call you back at another time”something like that is also good to say.Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is town marketer,someone that is may be harusing or abusing you over the phoneYou may give them a warning,and tell them”I’m gonna hang up”and That’s your first warning.By the second warning ,you may tell them the same thing.by the * waring,You can just go heading,hang up.

Total just Special tips to be polite over the phone.Trying to do be the best one in using your etiquette.I’m hazely lopez,with hazely academy refinements and modeling.And with this help,You can go off the phone politely.
作者: summerdskf    时间: 2010-10-14 21:30

HOMEWORK:坚持

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up, well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi, I'm Hasely / from Hasely
Modeling, then I will tell you how to get off the phone politely.

Well that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered, when you make sure that you are one phone you may use different options for example: trying to tell the truth, telling the truth is alwasys good, if you are not nessarrily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment likely example:
I will call you back, I have the kids that are still busy and time comes up you don't really call back, don't worry about it, you could always let them konw that is just really crazy in the housing, you could get back to them.

Another way is to be firming the phone, I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, or I'ill call you later, that's another thing to do. Also get creative and maybe tell them can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back another time? Something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may wanna try to do is that person is telemaketer or someone that's maybe harassing and abusing you over the pnone, you may get them warning until I ganan hang up now I'm gonna hang up now and that's the first warning by the second warning you may tell them same thing, and by the third warning, you can just go ahead to hang up.

This is speccial tips to be polite when you are on the phone, trying to meke better using your
I'm Hazely
and as this result, off the phone politely.
作者: manbuyinlin    时间: 2010-11-1 14:42

[homework, from Cruise]
So, you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Acadey of Refinement and Modeling.I'm going to tell you how to get off the phone politely.
Well,that's the key.Being polite, Being nice,Being mannered.You want to make sure that if you're on the phone, you may use different options.For example, try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good.If you're not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment.Like for example, I'll call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy.And if time comes up and you don't really call back.Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know.That it was just really crazy in the house.And you couldn't get back to them.
Anohter way is to be firm on the phone.I need to get into a meeting.I need to go, I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.
Also, get creative.And maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say.
Another one is that you may want to try to do, is if that person is a telemarkter, someone that's maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your frist warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.
Those are just specil tips to be polite over the phone.Trying to do the best one in using your etiquette.I'm Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. And this is how to get off the phone politely.
作者: bhq1206    时间: 2010-11-1 19:25     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi, I'm H* from H*Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you, how to get off the phone politely.
Well, that's the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you're on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you're not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment. Like for example, I'll call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know. That it was just really crazy in the house. And you couldn't get back to them.

Another way is to be firm on the phone. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go, I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.

Also, get creative. And maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may want to try to do, is if that person is a telemarketer, someone that's maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first  warning. By th
e second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go head and hand up.
Those are just special tips  to be polite over the phone. Trying to do the best one in useing you e*.
I'm H* with H*Academy of Refinement and Modeling.  And this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: 璇霄    时间: 2010-11-3 22:10     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on the phone, you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips.
Hi, I'm hazely lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling,I'm going to tell you how to get off phone politely.
Well, that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. You wanna make sure that if you are on the phone,you may use different options.For example, try to tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth,you will do a * other comment. like for example, I'm going to call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up, you don't really call back.Don't worry about it,you could always told them that is just really crazy in the house. And you couldn't get back to them.
Another way is to be firm on the phone. I need to get into a meeting,I need to go,I will talk to you later.That's another thing to do.
Also, get creative, and maybe tell them can I call you back in fifteen minutes, can I call you back another time. Something like that is also good to say.
Another one that you may want try to do, is if that person is a *, someone that's maybe * or abusing you over the phone. You may want give them warning and tell them I'm going tohang up now.And that's you first warning. By the second warning you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.
  some special tips to be polite with the phone,. Trying to do the best one in using your etiquette.
I'm hazely lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinements and Modeling.  get off the phone politely.

作者: yangli0cn    时间: 2010-11-11 21:19     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

subject:How to get off the phone politely.
Key:Being polite,being nice,being mannered.
Action:1.Telling the truth.ring back while some kids that so busy,-don't worry call back,because some crasy in the house.
       2.be confirm the phone,I need to get the meeting,calls you later.
       3.Can I call back you in 15'/another time?Sth is good to say.
       4.if the man is telemarketer,--give a warning--hand up now--first, second&third warnning,--handing up.

作者: 銱児裲裆    时间: 2010-11-23 15:39

On maggienh

For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do with likely other comments. Like, for example, "I'll call you right back," "I have the kids that are still busy." And if the time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it. You could always tell them "no" that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back to them.

Also, get created and maybe tell them, "Can I call you back in 15 minutes?" or "Can I call you back in another time?" Something like that is also good to say.

Another one  that you may wanna try to do, is if that person is a telemarketers, someone that's, may be harrassing or abusing you over the phone, you may wanna give them a warning, and tell them "I'm gonna hang up now" and that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing and by just a third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.

作者: 陈馨蕊_6818    时间: 2010-11-25 21:28

So you are on the phone, and you don't know how to hang up. Let me tell you some tips. Hislilops from Hisli catemerial fanmes modeling.

Then we'll tell you how to get up the phone politely. Well, that's the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you XX the phone, you may use different options. For example, XX tell the turth, telling the truth is always good. If you are not nesserily open to tell the truth, you'll do is likely other common, like for example, I'll call you right back, I have the kids, that are still busy, and if times come up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it, you could allways tell them know that it was just carzy and housing, you could get back them. Another bey is to be firming the phone, I need to getting to the meeting, I need to go, I'll talk to you later. The other thing to do. Also get creative and tell them can I call you back in fifteen mintus, can I call you back another time. Something like that is good to say. Another one that you may want to try to do is that person is tell makerter someone that's maybe he rising or using over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. Tell them I am gonna hanging up now, and that's your first warning,the second warning, you may tell them the same thing, and XX warning, you can just go a heading hang up. Dose it just special tips to be ploit over the phone trying to the best one using your idecate.

I'm Hislilops, with Hisli catemerial fanmes modeling, and be the self, you get off the phone politely.
作者: 习惯沉默的眼睛    时间: 2010-11-25 21:57     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on the phone, and you don’t know how to hang up. well let me tall u some tips.
Hi, I am Hsliy Nobestry,    then I will tell you how to get up the phone politely. Well, that’s the key, be polite, be nice, be matter. You want to make sure when you are on the phone, you may stay different options. For example, tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If it is not necessary open to tell the truth, here we do like call me for example, I will call you right back, you have kids that you are still busy, and time comes up you don’t really call back, don’t worry about it. You could always tell them know that it just really crazy in the housing you couldn’t call back them. Another way is to be m   the phone, I need to get a meeting, I need to go I’ll talk with you latter. That’s another thing to do. Also, get crediadive, and may be you can tell them can I call you back in 15 min. Can I call you back in other time. Something like that is also good to say. Another one that you may will try to do is that person is tell miker,  har  you, rising you on the phone, you may give them a warning. You tell them I am going to hang up now. and that’s your first warning, by the second warning you may tell the same thing.   You just go ahead, hang up. Those are just special tips to be polite on the phone

作者: 习惯沉默的眼睛    时间: 2010-11-25 22:29     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

On myself
So you are on the phone and you don’t know how to hang up? Well let me tall you some tips.
Hi, I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you how to get up the phone politely.
Well, that’s the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you are on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you’re not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment. Like for example, I will call you right back. I have kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don’t really call back. Don’t worry about it, you could always tell them know that it was just really crazy in the house. And you couldn’t get back them.
Another way is to be firm on the phone. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go, I’ll talk to you latter. That’s another thing to do.
Also, get creative. And maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say.
Also, get creative, and maybe tell them can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say.
You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.

Another one that you may want to try to do is if that person is a telemarketer, someone that’s maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone, you may want to give them a warning. And tell them I am going to hang up now. And that’s your first warning. By the second warning you may tell the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.
Those are just special tips to be polite over the phone. Trying to do the best one in using your etiquette. I'm Hazely Lopez with Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. And this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: lee87437586    时间: 2010-12-9 13:16

HW
So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips.

Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you, how to get off the phone politely.

Well, that's the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you're on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you're not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment. Like for example, I'll call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know. That it was just really crazy in the house. And you couldn't get back to them.

Another way is to be firm on the phone. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go, I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.

Another one that you may want to try to do, is if that person is a telemarketer, someone that's maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.

Those are just special tips to be polite over the phone. Trying to do the best one in using your etiquette. I'm Hazely Lopez with Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. And this is how you get off the phone politely.
作者: 銱児裲裆    时间: 2010-12-21 09:53

on 1#

Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you, how to get off the phone politely.

Another one that you may want to try to do, is if that person is a telemarketer, someone that's maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.

作者: sspqingda    时间: 2011-1-4 08:45     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you on the phone and you don't know how to hang up. Well, Let me tell you some tips. Hi, I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling, I am going to tell you how to get off the phone politely. Well,that's the key, being polite, being nice, being mannered. you want to make sure that if you onthe phone, you may use different options, for example, try to tell the truth, telling the truth is always good.If you are not necessarily open to tell the truth. you will do a slightly other comment.like for example,I'll call you back.I have the kids that are still busy, and If times come up, and you don't really call back, don't worry about it. you could always tell them know, that it was really crazy in the house.And you couldn't get back to them.
Another way is to be firm in phone, I need to get into a meeting,I need to go I talk to you later.that is another thing to do.
Also, get creative ,maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes? can I call you back at another time, someting like that is also good to say.
Another one, that you may want to try to do,  is if that person a telemarketer? someone that may be harassing or abusing you over the phone, you may give them a warning, and tell them, I am going to hang up now and that 's your first warning and by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. and by the third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.
Those are just special tips to be polite over the phone. trying to do the best one in using your etiquette and .... I am Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling.... And this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: 巧克力糖    时间: 2011-1-5 17:23     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

Well, that's the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannerd. You want to make sure that if you're on the phone, you may use different options.
Try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you're not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment.
Likely for an example, I'll call you right back.
I have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know. That it was just really crazy in the house. And you couldn't get back to them.

Another one that you may want to try to do, is  that person is a telemarketer, someone that's maybe * or abusing you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.

作者: 小跳跳跳_98g    时间: 2011-2-14 23:53     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

homework
So you on the and you don't know how to hang up.Well let me tell you some tips.
Hi,I am Hazelly Lopel and Academy of refinement modeling.I will tell you how to get off the phone politely.Well that's the key being polite being nice being mannered you want to make sure that if you're on the phone you may use different obsence.for example? tell the truth.telling the truth is always good.if you are not necesarrily open to tell the truth,you'll do ? other comment like for example.I will call you right back and I have a kids that are still busy .and time comes up.don't really call back.don't worry about you could always tell them know that it was just really crazy in the house.you could't get back to them.
Another way is to firm in the phone.I need to get to a meeting I  need to go I 'll talk you later.that's another thing to do.also get creative maybe tell them can I call you back in 15 minutes .can I call you back another time,something like that is also good to say.another one that you may want to try to do is if that person is a tellmarketer. someone is maybe harrasing and abusing you on the phone.you may wanna give them warning and tell them I going hang up now and that's you first warning but second warning you may tell them the same thing.and by the third warning you can just go ahead and hang up.
Those are just special tips to be polite over the phone.trying to the best one in using etiquette.I am Hazelly Lopel and Academy of refinement modeling.and this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: lingxiaopy    时间: 2011-2-15 18:29     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So if you are in the phone, you don't know how to hand up. Well, let me tell you some tips.I am Hazile xx from xx, then I am gonna tell you how to get up the phone politely.Well, that is the key, being polite, being nice, being manner.We want to make sure,you are in the phone, you may use different options.For example, what if tell the turth? Telling the turth is always good, if you are not neccesarily open to tell the turth, you will do as like other comment,like for example,I will call you right back, I have the kids that are still busy and if times comes up, you don't really call back, don't worry about it, you could always tell them know that it was just really crazy in the housing you couldn't call back to them.Other bay is to ferminiphone I need to go to a meeting,I need to go. I will talk to you later.That is another thing to do, also, get creative maybe tell them can I call you back in 50 minutes or can I call you back another time? Something like that is also good to say.Another one,that you might want try to do, if that person is a tell markter,someone that is maybe how rass of, using you are in the phone. you may give them a warning and tell them I'am gonna hand up now.It is your first warning, by the sencond warning, you may tell them the same thing,and with the warning, you can just go handing,hand up.
That is just special tips to be polite over the phone try to do the best using your addicate. I am Hazili XX with XX and this is the sound you get off the phone politely.

作者: sixuxusi    时间: 2011-2-15 19:03

I wonder all of the so-called homework is finished by individuals with listening practice.
作者: 周兆帅    时间: 2011-4-21 22:52     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

so you are on the phone,and you don't know how to hang up.well,let me tell you some tips.i am **.and i will tell you how to get off the phone politely.well,that's the key,being polite,being nice,being manner.you would make sure if you are on the phone,you may use different options.for example,to tell the truth.telling the truth is always good.if you are not necessarily open to tell the truth,here we do,it's likely other comic like .for example,i will call you right back**.and time comes up,you don't call back.don't worry about it,you could always tell them  know that it's really crazy and**.you couldn't get back them.another **is to**the phone,i need to get into a meeting,i need to go ,i will talk to you later.that's another thing to do.also ,get crative and maybe tell themcan i call you back in 15 minutes.can i call you back another time.something like that is also good to say.another one that you may want to try to do is that person is **or amusing you on the phone.you may want to give them a  warning and tell themi'm got to hang up now.that's your first warning.by the second warning,may tell the same thing.and ** warning, you could just go ahead hang up.these are just special tips to be polite on the phone.trying to do the best one.**

作者: 盼123    时间: 2011-4-25 13:29     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you, how to get off the phone politely.
Well, that's the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you're on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you're not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment. Like for example, I'll call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know. That it was just really crazy in the house. And you couldn't get back to them. Another way is to be firm on the phone. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go, I'll talk to you later. That's another thing to do.
Also, get creative. And maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 minutes? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say. Another one that you may want to try to do, is if that person is atelemarketer, someone that's maybe *
or abusing you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up.
Those are just special tips to be polite over the phone. Trying to do the best one in using your * I'm Hazely Lopez with Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. And this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: namej    时间: 2011-4-25 17:46     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you, how to get off the phone politely.Well, that's the key. Being polite, being nice, being mannered. You want to make sure that if you're on the phone, you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. If you're not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment. Like for example, I'll call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back. Don't worry about it, you could always tell them know. That it was just really crazy in the house. And you couldn't get back to them.Another way is to be firm on the phone. I need to get into a meeting. That's another thing to do. Also, get creative. And maybe tell them, can I call you back in 15 mins? Can I call you back at another time? Something like that is also good to say. Another one that you may want to try to do, is if the person is a telemarketer, someone that's maybe harassing or abusing you over the phone. You may want to give them a warning. And tell them, I'm going to hang up now. And that's your first warning. By the second warning, you may tell them the same thing. And by the third warning, you can just go ahead and hang up. Those are just special tips to be polite over the phone. Trying to do the best one in using you xxxxxxxxxxx. I'm Haxxxx Loxxxxx with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof xxxxxxxxxxxxx and modeling. And this is how you get off the phone politely.
作者: wadespitfire    时间: 2011-4-25 18:22

Well,that's the key,being nice,being polite,being manner.You want to make sure that if you'are on the phone,you may use different options.For example,try to tell the true.Telling true is always good,if you are not necessarily open to tell the true,you will do ??? other comment. Like for example,I'll call you right back.I have the kids that are still busy and time comes up,you don't call back,don't worry about that.You could call them know that it was just really cruzy in the house that you couldn't get back to them.

Another way is to be firm in the phone.I need to get into a meeting,I need to go,I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.Also get creative and maybe told them can I call you back in 15 minutes,can I call you back another time? Sothing like that is also good to say.

Another one that you may want to try to do,is if that person is ???,some one that's maybe ??? or?? in your phone.
作者: zhang2282196    时间: 2011-4-25 20:34     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell some tips. Hi, I'm ** from * Academy of refinement modeling, and I'm going to tell you how to hang up the phone politely.
Well that's the key, being polite, being nice, being manner, you want to make sure that if you're on the phone, you may use different options. For example: try to tell the true. Telling the true is always good, if you're not necessarily open to tell the true, you will do a slightly comments. Like for example: I will call you right back. I have the kids that are still busy. And if time comes up and you don't really call back, don't worry about it you could always tell them know that it was just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back them. Another way is to be firm in the phone, I need to get into a meeting, I need to go, I will talk to you later. That is enough thing to do. Also get creative and may be tell them can I call you back in fifteen minutes, can I call you back in another time? Something like that is also good to say. Another one that you may want to try to do, is if that person is a telemarketer, someone that's harassing or abusing you over the phone. You may wanna get them a warning. And tell them, I'll going to hang up now and that is your first warning, by the second warning, you may tell the same thing, and by the third warning, you could just go ahead and hang up.
Those are just special tips to be polite with the phone. Trying to do the best one using your etiquette. I'm ** with * Academy of refinement modeling, and this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: 葛单    时间: 2011-4-26 19:31     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up. Well, let me tell you some tips. I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy Refinement and Modeling.Then I will tell you how to get off the phone politely.
Well, that's the key: being polite, being nice, being mannered. You wanna make sure that if you're on the phone you may use different options. For example, try to tell the truth. Telling the truth is always good. You're not necessarily open to tell the truth, you will do a slightly other comment. Like for example, I'll call you back. I have kidsthat arestill busy and times come up. You don't really call back. Don't worried about it.You could always know that it is just really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back them . Another way is to be firm on the phone. I need to get into a meeting. I need to go. I'll talk to you later. That's something i do. Also get creative and maybe call them back can I call you back in fifteen minutes. Can I call you back at another time. Something like that is also good to say. Another one that you wanna try to do is that the person will tell something may be harazzing or may be using your phone. You may wanna give me a warning until I'm going to hang up now and that's you first warning, but second warning, you may tell them the same thing, and ... warning, you're just going to hang up. Those are just special tips to be polite on the phone. Try to be the best using your etiquette.
I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy Refinement and Modeling. And this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: cruisesha    时间: 2011-6-18 20:47

好东西,谢谢了
作者: wyy2345    时间: 2011-10-23 16:50     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

so you are on the phone and you don't know how to hung up.well,let me tell you some tips.
hi,well,I will tell you how to get off the phone politely.
that's the key ,being polite ,being nice,being mannered.you want make sure that if you are on the phone,you may make different options.for example,try to tell the trues,telling the trues is always the good way . if you are not necessarily open to tell the trues,you will do a slightly comment.for example,i will call  you right back. i have kids that are still busy.and if times comes upthat you don't really call back.don't worry about it .you could always tell them know that it was just really crzy in the house .you could't get back to them.
another way is to be firm on the phone. ineed to get into a meeting ,i need to go ,i will call you later, that's another thing to do.
also ,get creative ,and may be tell them ,can i call you back in 15 minutes,can i call you another time. something like that is also good to say.
another one you may try to do ,is if that person is a  telemarketerthat may be harssesing or abusing you on the phone.you may want togive them some warning,you may tell them i will hung up now.and it is the first warning. by the second warning you tell the same thing.and by the third warning,you can just go ahead and hung up.
those are just special tips to be polite over the phone.tring to be the best one in using you etiqette.

作者: dyt=elain    时间: 2011-10-24 18:25     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you on the phone,and you don't know how to hang off,oh, let me tell you some tips. hi, i'm - nervous, and i'm ---can't ---. Then I will tell you how to get off the phone politely , well ,that's the key, being polite, beling nice ,being mannered,you wanna make sure that during the phone you may use --, for example.-tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good, if you're not necessary open to tell the truth,- we do ,it's like the other commit right for example,I'll call you right back ,I have the kids that I still busy and if times con- ,you don't really call back.Don't worry about it, you could alway tell them no ,that it was just really crazy and horsing, you couldn't get back that.Another bay is to be fur minutes on, I need to get to a meeting ,I need to go , I'll talk to you latter, that's another thing to do.Also, get - and maybe tell them can I call you back in fifteen minutes ,can I call back another time, something like that is also good to say.Another one that you may wanna try to do is -to tell mark some minutes maybe har- or using in you with the phone, you may wanna get them warning, and tell themI'm got a hand up now.And that's your first warning ,by the second warning, you may tell them the same thing ,am I - warning , you can just go heading, hang up.Does it just special tips to be polite with the phone trying to the best one you using as a headache.I's heasly -,but heasly - five minutes air moto. And this is how you get off the phone politely.

作者: jkkiki    时间: 2011-10-24 19:16     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-08-29&09-04 如何礼貌地挂断电话

So you are on the phone and you don't know how to hang up.Well,let me tell you some tips.Hi,I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely and I'll tell you how to get off the phone politely.Well,that's the key being polite,being nice,being mannered.You wanna make it sure that if you on the phone you may use different options.For example,tell the truth.Telling the truth is always good.If you are not necessaryly open to tell the truth,it will do exactly like the other common like for exampleI'll call you right back.I have the kids that I'm still busy.And if time comes up you don't really call back,don't worry about it.You could always tell them know that it was really crazy in the house and you couldn't get back to them.Another way is to be firm on the phone.I need to get into a meeting.I need to go.I'll talk to you later.That's another thing to do.Also,get creative and maybe tell themCan I call you back in 15 minutes?Can I call you back in another time?Something like that is also good to say.Another one that we may want to try to do is if that person is someone on the phone.You may want to give them warning and tell themI'm gonna hang up now.And that the first warning by the second warning you may tell them the same thing.And by the third warning,you can just go ahead and hang up.Those are just the best tips to be polite over the phone trying to be the best one in using your. I'm Hazely Lopes with and this is how you get off the phone politely.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0