Board logo

标题: [豆知识] 【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我 [打印本页]

作者: Mickey_lee    时间: 2010-10-18 04:42     标题: 2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Bits-of-Knowledge-2010-10-17&10-23

Maintaining Who You Are in a Relationship

In order to maintain a personal identity when in a relationship, it's important to do things outside of the relationship. Stay who you are in a relationship with tips from our life and relationship coach, Donna Barnes, in this episode of BOK.

[flv]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/special/st60/bok/Bits-of-Koweledge_20101017_MaintainingWhoYouAreInaRelationship.flv[/flv]

user posted image

【电信1】下载:
user posted image (rm)   user 
posted image (mp3)

【电信2】下载:      
posted image (mp3)

【教育网网通】下载:
posted image (mp3)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.
三、发帖请用Verdana 3号字体.
四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到
Special 版Q&A提问。
作者: xhu31    时间: 2010-10-18 06:53

Hi, I’m Donna Bonnis. I am a life and relationship coach. And I own NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip, we’re gonna talk how to maintain the power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you’re really attracted with who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t make your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important and keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know you’re going to deeper and close to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person to love yourself to attract somebody else. No one can love you unless you love yourself.
But the most important thing is you don’t look for others for your happiness. You have to own your happy on your own, they might make you happier. Your happiness is coming from just you.
This is Donna Bonnis, Life and Relationship coach in New York City.
作者: 俞立迎    时间: 2010-10-18 12:43

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2010-11-11 16:34 编辑

on xhu31

Hi, I’m Donna Bonnis. I am a life and relationship coach. And I own NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip, we’re gonna talk how to maintain the power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you’re really attracted with who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t make your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important and keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know you’re going to deeper and close to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted by somebody else. No one can love you unless you love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look for someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they might make you happier. Your happiness is coming from just you.
作者: 赵伊娜    时间: 2010-10-18 17:06

Homework

I’am d  I am in life I relationship go? and owner of emwhy dating coutch in New York city.In this class we are going talk about how can meeting your power in your relationship.The promisses your really tract for you are that why you get together and many becoming different person wants you getting to the relationship.You gotta keep maintaining what importants your independents and things you will do outside the relasionship.Don't let your hole life become about the relasionship,keep your friends.Don't really important keep it going and don't make everything about the other person.Maintai ning been the personal you were the first might then.It does they were retruckted do to,it does mean the enter miss does different you don't care close your with other will do you do.But don't keep up yourself,you have to be a hole person and love yourself to be a tractive somebody else know nows conreally love you to your first love you so.Most important thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness,you have to happy on your round they may make you happyer because your happiness must coming from just you.It is d life relationship tought you in New York city.
作者: 11    时间: 2010-10-18 18:02

本帖最后由 11 于 2010-10-18 10:06 编辑

on 3#

粗粗改了一遍,吃饭去
Hi, I’m Donna Bonnis. I am a life and relationship coach. And owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip, we gonna talk
about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you’re really attracted for who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t
let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important and keep it going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that’s where they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get close to each other as you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look
to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they might make you happier. But your happiness is coming from just you.
This is Donna
Barns, Life and Relationship coach in New York City.
作者: teeapple6240    时间: 2010-10-18 22:23

Hi, I'm Donna Bonnis,I'm a life and relationship coach  and owner of NY dating coach in NewYork city.

In this clip we talk about how to maintain your power in relationship.  It's big problem your really attracted for who you are, that's why you are get together and became different person once when you getting into relationship.  You've keep got maintain in what's important to you,independance and things what you do outside your relationship,don't like your whole life became about relationship. Keep your friends,friend is really important to keep it going and dont's make everything about the other person. they will lose interest in  you,maintain being a person who you are when your frist met them, because where they are attracted to. It just mean that you don't need to deep and don't get close with each other you do. You don't give up yourself. You have to be the whole person and love yourself to be a partern with somebody yourself. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself. The most important things that you don't look someone else for your happyness,you have to happy for your own. They may make you happy but your happy coming from just you.

This is Donna Barns,life and relation cosch in New York CITY
作者: 安小孩    时间: 2010-10-19 13:37

Hi  I'm D .I'm a life an relationship coach and owner of  in New York city
In this clip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship

Cuz the big problem is you are really attractive who you are that's why you get together and then you become different person once you get into the relationship

You gotta keep maintaining what's important to you :independence and things you would do out side of the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship.keep your friends, friends are really important to keep you going.and don't make everything about the other person .they'll lose interests in you

Maritain being the person that you were when you first met them Cuz that were attracted too .It doesn't the mean the intimacy doesn't deep and you don't get close with each other.you do!

Don't give up yourself  you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else .No one else can love you until you first love yourself .but most important thing is  you don't look to someone else for your happiness.you have to be happy on your own .They make you happier,but your happiness has to come and  just from you
作者: 猫宝崽    时间: 2010-10-19 14:45     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

hi,i'm donal bonms,i'm a life and relationship coach,and owner of an NY dating coach in newyork city. in this clip we'll talk about how to get mantain your power in the relationship,because the big promble is you really attractive who you are,that's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into a relationship. you've got keep maitaining what's importent to you,independence and things that you would do outsaide the relationgship, don't let your whole life become the vice?? of the relationship  keep your friends, friends are really importent to keep going,and don't make every thing about the other person.the losing intersted you,mantain be the person that you will??, when you first  meet them cause that attacted too.it just means the inter miss?? dosn't deep?  you dot't get close with each other you do .but dont give up yourself,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to be somebody else.no others can really love until you first love yourself.
but the most importent thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness,you have to be happy  on your own,they may make you happier,but your happiness just come in from just you.  

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: hanmicky    时间: 2010-10-19 18:03

In this clip, we’re gonna talk how to maintain the power in your relationship. It`s the big problem is you’re really attracted with who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t make your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know you’re going to deeper and close to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person to love yourself to attract somebody else. No one can love you unless you love yourself.
But the most important thing is you don’t look for others for your happiness. You have to be  happy on your own, they might make you happier. Your happiness is coming from just you.
作者: jiaomeima    时间: 2010-10-19 18:05     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

COUch
maintain your power
different person friend
Do not give up yourself.
your own

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: wanchan    时间: 2010-10-19 19:12     标题: HW

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2010-11-11 16:10 编辑 Hi, I’m Donna Bonnis. I am a life and relationship coach. And owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip, we’re gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because  big problem is you’re really attracted who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interesting you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know you’re going to deeper and close to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted somebody else. No one else can love you unless you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look someone else for your happiness. You have to be be happy on your own, they might make you happier. But your happiness first coming from just you.

//你好,改错人了,改回HW。  ---- jessiyear

作者: 幽精灵    时间: 2010-10-19 19:18     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

HOMEWORK:
I am Donna bonnis.I am a life and relationship coach and ownor of NY dating coach in NewYork city.In this clip,we are gona talk about how to maintain your power in relationship.The big problems is that you are really attractive who you are.That's why you get together and then you become diferent person once you get into a relationship.
Keep maintianing what's important to you,independence and things that you will do outside the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about relationship.Keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep going.And don't make everything about the other person.That will lose the first of you .Maitain being the person that you were when you first met them,cause they are  very attracted to.It dosn't mean the intimacy dosn't deep and you don't get close with each other you do.Don't give up yourself.After be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else.No one else can really love untill you first love yourself.The most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness.You have to happy on your own.They may make you happier.But your happiness must first come in from just you .
This is Donna Bonnis,life and relationship coach in Newyork  city.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread

作者: HHE2010    时间: 2010-10-19 19:33     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

homework :Hi I'm DB,I am a life  and relationship coach and dating coach in Newyork city,in this club we 'll talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship because  big problem is really attract who you are and that's why you get together and because a different person once into relationship  what's importance to you indepentance  and things you would do outside to relationship.don't let your whole life become about relationship.keep your fiends,friends are really important to keep going,and don't make everything  about the other person,those who interested you .    Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them,beacause that attactive.  it doesn't mean you don't get close to each other you do.don't give up yourself ,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive someday else,no one  ask you really  love  into first love yourself.the most important thing is   you don't look to someone else for  happiness, you  have to happy on your own , they will make you happier but  your happiness is come from just you .It's DB , relationship coach in NY city

作者: 咖喱粉    时间: 2010-10-19 20:36     标题: HW

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2010-11-11 16:11 编辑
Hi, I’m Donna Bonnis. I am a life and relationship coach. And owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip, we’re gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because  big problem is that you can be really attracted for who you are, that’s why you get together and  then you become a different person once you get into the relationship.
You
gotta keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you would do outside the relationship.Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep you going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, 'cause that's they were attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn't  deepen and you don't get closer to
each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they may make you happier. But your happiness first coming from just you.

作者: zhanxinlei    时间: 2010-10-19 21:13

home work
Hi I'm Donna Barnes. I major life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this quip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because big problem makes you really tracked before you are. That’s why you get together and any become different person when you get into relationship. Got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you will do outside the relationship. Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship, keep you friends, friends really important to keep going, and don't make everything about the other person lose interest you. Maintain been the person that you were when you first met them whose that's attracted to. This just mean to see doesn't keep and you don't close with each other you do. But don't give up yourself, and have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive something else. No one can really love to you first love yourself. the most importance thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness. you have to be happy on you own, they may make you happier. but your happiness just coming from just you. it’s Donna Barnes life relationship coach in New York city.
作者: yuanlaiyuan    时间: 2010-10-19 21:54     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi,I am Donna Bonnis. I am a life and relationship coach, and owner of the NY Dating Coach in NewYork City. In this clip, we are going to talk about how to maintain your power in the relationship. Because the big probelm is you are really attractive for who you are, that's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into relationship. You got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you would do outside the relationship. Don't let you whole life become about your relationship. Keep your friends. Friends really important to keep you going, and don't make every thing about the other person, they will lose intersting in you. Maintaining being the person that you were when you first met them, because that's  they attracted to. It dose not mean intimace dose not  deepen or you don't get closer to each other, but don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't look someone else for your happiness, you have to be happy on you own, they may make you happier.But your happiness  first coming from just you.
It's Donna Bonnis, life and relationship coach in NewYork City

作者: summerdskf    时间: 2010-10-19 21:55

HOMEWORK:

Hi, I'm Danna Barnes, I'm a life and relationship coach, and the owner of NY dating coach in New York City.

In this clip we will gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.

Cause a big problem is you are really attractive who you are. that's why you get together, and you will become a differenc person when you get into the relationship, you gotta keep maintaining what's important to you, independance and things you will do outside the relationship.

Don't let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends, friends are really important to keep going, and don't make everything about the other person, they will lose interest in you.

Maitain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that's attractive, it doesn't mean intimacy doesn't deepen, you don't get close to eachother, you do. But don't give up yourself, you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive as somebody else. No one can really love unless you first love yourself.

But the most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for happiness, you have to be happy on your own, they may make you happier, but your happiness just comes from just you.

This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship in New York City.
作者: cooljxq    时间: 2010-10-19 22:18

homework
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a Life and Relationship Coach and ower of NY Dating Coach in New York city.In this cip we're going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.Cau'se a big problem is you are real attrative you are.That's why you get together and you become a different person when you get into the relationship.You gonnar keep maintaining what importants you indepandence and things that you will do outside the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship.Keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep going,and don't make everything about the other person.They'll lose interest in you.Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them.Cu'se that they were attracted you.It dosen't mean that in____ that you don't take close to each other you do.But don't give up yourself.You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.The most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier,but your happiness first come in from just you.This is Donna Barnes,Life and Relationship Coach in NY City
作者: 371064684    时间: 2010-10-19 22:37

Hi I'm Donna Barnes. I major life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this quip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because big problem makes you really tracked before you are. That’s why you get together and any become different person when you get into relationship. Got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you will do outside the relationship. Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship, keep you friends, friends really important to keep going, and don't make everything about the other person lose interest you. Maintain been the person that you were when you first met them whose that's attracted to. This just mean to see doesn't keep and you don't close with each other you do. But don't give up yourself, and have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive something else. No one can really love to you first love yourself. the most importance thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness. you have to be happy on you own, they may make you happier. but your happiness just coming from just you. it’s Donna Barnes life relationship coach in New York city.
作者: emma19880614    时间: 2010-10-19 22:57

I’am d  I am in life I relationship go? and owner of emwhy dating coutch in New York city.In this class we are going talk about how can meeting your power in your relationship.The promisses your really tract for you are that why you get together and many becoming different person wants you getting to the relationship.You gotta keep maintaining what importants your independents and things you will do outside the relasionship.Don't let your hole life become about the relasionship,keep your friends.Don't really important keep it going and don't make everything about the other person.Maintai ning been the personal you were the first might then.It does they were retruckted do to,it does mean the enter miss does different you don't care close your with other will do you do.But don't keep up yourself,you have to be a hole person and love yourself to be a tractive somebody else know nows conreally love you to your first love you so.Most important thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness,you have to happy on your round they may make you happyer because your happiness must coming from just you.It is d life relationship tought you in New York city.
作者: dainadream    时间: 2010-10-19 23:21

homework:
Hi ,I am Donna Bonnis ,I am life and relationship couch. And owner of NY dating couch in new York city .  
In this crop, we are gonna talk about how to maintain your power and relationship . this is big problem , you really attracted  who you are. That is why you get together and you became diffident person when getting to the relationship. That keep maintain what is important to you. Independence and thing you will do outside the relationship. Don’t let your whole life become relationship. keep your friend.  Friends are  really important to keep going. And don’t make everything about the other person, they will lost interest you. Maintain  being  the person that you were or  you first *down.  Perfessor attract you to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know  you are going to deeper and close each other ,you do. Don’t keep out yourself . they have to be a whole person and love yourself to be  attract somebody else. Now if you love into ,you first must  love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don’t look someone else for your happiness .you have to be happy on you own. They may be make you happy but your happiness just from you.
Donna Bonnis, life and relationship couch n new York city.
作者: xiannvgan    时间: 2010-10-19 23:23

homework
hi, i am Donna Barnes. i am a life and relationship coach and owner of AY Dating coach in New York city. In this clip we are going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship,because the big problem is you are really attractive who you are, that's why you get together and you are becoming a different person once you get into relationship. you've got to keep,maintaining what is important to you, independence and things you would do outside of the relationship. don't let your whole life become about the relationship.keep friends. friends are really important to keep going, and don't make everything about the other person. they lose interest in you. maintain being the person that you were when you first met them because that is where you are attracted to. it does not mean intimacy does not deepen and you don't get close with each other as you do. but don't give up yourself.you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. no one else can really love you unless you first love yourself.but the most important thing is that you don't look for someone else for your happiness. you have to be happy on your own. they may make you happier. but your happiness first coming from just you. This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship coach in new york city.
作者: usa000000    时间: 2010-10-20 04:34     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I am JB,life and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in NewYork city. In this clip we are gonna talk about how to maintain your power in the relationship.The big problem you are really attrative who you are, that is why you get together and became a different person once you are getting in relationship. you are gonna keep maintaining what is important to you, independence and things you would do outside the relationship.Donot let the whole life become about the relationship, keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep it going. Donot make every thing about the other person they are losing interesting you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them. Because that what they are attractive to. intimacy doesnot deep, you do not get close other you do. Dont give up yourself. To be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebodyelse. Noneelse  will really love until you first love yourself. And the most important thing you dont look to someone else for your happiness. you are not to be happy on your own. They make you happier, but your happiness just come from just you. This is , life and relationship coach in NewYork city.
作者: allenleesf    时间: 2010-10-20 07:18

HW

Hi, i'm Donald Barners. I'm a life, a relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York City. In this clip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Cause big problem is you really attract who you are that's why get together and you become a different person once you get into the relationship. You gotta keep maintaining what's important to you independents and things you would do outside the relationship. Don't let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep going and don't make everything about the other person. They will lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them cause that's what they are attracted to. It doesn't mean that intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get close to each other. You do. But don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't look into somebody else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier. But your happiness just comes in from just you.
作者: longyan825@sina    时间: 2010-10-20 08:32     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

本帖最后由 longyan825@sina 于 2010-10-20 08:38 编辑

Hi, I am Donna Bannies, I am a  life and relationship coach and own of a NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we gonna talk about how to make your power in the relationship. Because the big problem it is you really attracted with who you are, that's why you get together and then you become a different person once you getting into the relationship. You get keep maintaining what is important to you independence and things that you would do outside the relationship. Don't let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends, friends are really important keep going. And don't make everything about the other person, they'll losing interest you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, who thoughts they were tractive. It doesn't mean to intermency doesn't deep and you can close each other you do. But don't give up yourself to be a whole person and love yourself to be a tractive to somebody else. No nones can relly love you until you first yourself. And the most important thing is that you don't  look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier, but your happiness has to come from just you. It is Dynna Bands, relationship coach in New York city.
作者: riyuecao_bt    时间: 2010-10-20 14:54     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

hi , I am Johnn bare. I am a life and a relationsh coach ,and owner of  NY dating  coach in new york city . In this clip, we are going to talk  how to make retain your power in a relationship . Because big problem is this that   you are really atrracted for who you are, that is why you get together and you become to be a different people once you  getting into a relation.You got keep mainteining what is importent to you ,independence and things that you would do outsids the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends ,friends are really importent to keep goning and don't make everything about the other person, they'll lose intrest in you . Maintain being the person that you were  when you first met them because that's they were attracted,it dose't mean intimacy dosen't deepen and you don't get close with each other as you do.But don't give up yourself, and have to be a whole person and love yourself to be  attractive to somebody else,none would love you unless you first love yourself. But the most impotent thing is that you don't look someone else for your happyness, you have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier,but your happyness is just comming  from just you.

作者: yoland88    时间: 2010-10-20 15:55

You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t make your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important and keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know you’re going to deeper and close to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person to love yourself to attract somebody else. No one can love you unless you love yourself.
But the most important thing is you don’t look for others for your happiness. You have to own your happy on your own, they might make you happier. Your happiness is coming from just you.
作者: 刘一缺    时间: 2010-10-20 18:03

Hi, I’m Donna Bonnis. I’m a Life and Relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York City. In this clip, we’re gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you are really attracted of who you are. That is why you get together and then you became a different person once you’re getting into a relationship. You’ve got keep maintaining what important to you, independence and things you will do outside the relationship. Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends, friends are really important to keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest of you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause that’s where they’re attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get close to each other as you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They might make you happier, but your happiness is coming from just you.
This is Donna Bonnis, Life and Relationship coach in NYC
作者: 陈丽莎_77b    时间: 2010-10-20 23:32     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

In this clip, we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you’re really attracted for
who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important and keep it going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that’s where they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get close to each other as you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you unless you first
love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t work to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they might make you happier. But
your happiness is coming from just you.
This is Donna Barns, Life and Relationship coach in New York City

作者: Emily·C    时间: 2010-10-21 00:18     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I'm Donna Bonnis. I'm life and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in Newyork city.In this quit, we are giong to talk about how to making your power in a relationship.It is a big problem in it.You are really trractiveful you are that why you get together and then you become a different person when you get into the relationship.There is a key may taking what is important to you independings and things you would do outside the relationship.Don't let your hold life become ablout the relationship.Keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep you going and make everthing about the other person that lose interest in you.Make take being the person that you were when you first met them. (这句好快啊~~!!)                                             
But don't give up yourself.You have to be a hold person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.No else can really love till you first love yourself.But the most important thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your owe. They may make you happier,but your happiness does to coming from just you.
This is Donna Bonnis, life and relationship coach in Newyork city.

作者: conanzj88    时间: 2010-10-21 09:00

Homework
Hi I am Donald Bondze, I am a life and relationship coach, a owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we are gonna talk about how to maintain your power in the relationship, because the big problem is that you'are really attractive for you all, that's why you get together, and then you become a different person (once) get into the relationship. Gotta keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you would do outside the relationship, don't let your whole life become about the relationship, keep your friends, friends are really important to keep you going, and don't make everything about the other person, **(They will lose) interest you, maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, 'cause that where's it attractive to, it doesn't mean intimacy isn't deep and you don't get close to each other as you do. But don't give up yourself, you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else, no one can really love you until you first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness you have to happy on your own, they may make your happier, but your happiness is just coming from just you.
This is Donald Bondze, a life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: CrazySMart    时间: 2010-10-21 09:42

Homework

Hi, I'm Donna Bonnis. I am a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip, we are gonna to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because big problem is that you can be really attracted for who you are, that's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into the relationship. You gotta keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you would do outside the relationship. Don't let your whole life become relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep going, and don't make everything about the other person. They will lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that's they were attracted to. *** get closer to each other, you do. But don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself. But the most important thing is you do not look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they might make you happier. But your happiness first coming from just you.
作者: Emily·C    时间: 2010-10-21 09:58

Homework
I'm Donna Bonnis.I'm life and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in Newyork city.In this quit, we are going to talk about how to making your power in a relationship.There is a big problem is it.You are really trractiveful you are that is why you get togther and then you become a fifferent person once you get into the relationship.There is a key may taking what is important to you independing the things you would do outside the relationship. Don't  let your hold life become about the relationship.Keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep you going.And don't make everything about the other person that lose interest in you.Make take being the person that you were when you first met them for that  they attracted you. (这一句好快啊~~!!) It just that into the suit ...and you don't get close to which other you do.
But don't  give up yourself. You have to be a hold person and love yourself to be atrractive to somebody else.No else can really love you untill you first love yourself.But the most important thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your owe.Them may make you happier,but your happiness does to coming from just you.
I'm Donna Binnis,life and relationship coach in Newyork city.
作者: gamedota    时间: 2010-10-21 10:12     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

[hw]
HI,I'm Donne Bones,I 'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city

In this * ,we are going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship,cause big problem is you really * who you are and that's why you get together and you will become a different person when you get into a relationship.

You gotta keep maintainning what's important to you independence and things that you will do outside of the relationship,don't let your whole life become about relationship,keep your friends----friends are really important to keep going

And don't make everything about the other person,they will lose interest to you,maintain being the person that you were when you fist met down,cause that is attractive, ........you don't get close with each other you do.

Don't give up yourself,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No * can really love you until you first love yourself

Most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness,you have to be happy on your own,they may make you happier but your happiness has to coming from just you

This is Donne Bones,life and relationship coach in New York City

作者: liuninggogo    时间: 2010-10-21 10:25     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

i'm        i'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this we are gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. It's a big problem it's you really trap who you are that why you get together then you become a another person when you get into a relationship.you got retaining what's important to you indenpendence and thing you'll do outside the relationship.     Don't let your whole life become about your relationship Keep you friends.Friends are really important to keep it going,and don't make every thing about the other person,don't lose intresting in you maintain being the person that you were when you first met them without their tratitu.just mean to deep  you don't get close to eachonther you do           but don't give up to yourself . you have to be a whole person and love youself to be attractive to somebody eles no ones can really love into you first love yourself.and the most important thing is that you don't look to someone eles for your own happiness.You have to be happy on your own they may make you happier.but your happiness just to coming from just you
作者: lyopie    时间: 2010-10-21 10:26     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I am a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.Because the big problem is you’re really attracted for who you are, that’s why you get together and you are becaming a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don't let your whole life become about the relationship,keep your friends. Friends really important keep going and don't make everything about the other person.They'll lose interesting to you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that’s where they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get close to each other as you do.But don't give up  youself,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for you happiness,you have to be happy on you own, they may make you happier.But your happiness does come in from just you.
This is Donna Barnes, Life and Relationship coach in New York City.

作者: lidan630    时间: 2010-10-21 10:46

HW
i'm a life and relationship couch and an owner of NY dating couch in NY city. in this -- we'll talk about how to maitain your power in your relationship.cause big problem is you r attracted who you r that's why you've been together,and you become a different person once u get in relationship.keep maitaining what important to you  independence and ths you would do outside  the relaitionship.don'tlet your whole life about your relaotionship, keep your whole life becaome your relationship,keep your friend.friends is really important to keep you going.don't make everything about the other person.maitain being the first person you first met them.that's attravted to you don't give up yourself  you have to be the whole person .no one love you before you love yourself. the most important thing is you don't look to someone else for you happiness.  you have to be happy on your own,they may make you happier .but your happiness just come from just  you
this is Donna Barnes, life&relationship in NY city.
作者: eternity2012    时间: 2010-10-21 11:54

I am Donna bonnis.I am a life and relationship coach and ownor of NY dating coach in NewYork city.In this c,we are gona talk about how to maintain your power in relationship.This big problems is that you are really attractive who you are.That's why you get together and then you become diferent person once you get into a relationship.
Keep maintianing what's important to you,independence and things that you will do outside the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about relationship.Keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep going.And don't make everything about the other person.That will lose interest you .Maitain being the person that you were when you first met them,cause they are  very attracted to.It dosn't mean the intimacy dosn't deep and you don't get close with each other you do.Don't give up yourself.After be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else.No one else can really love untill you first love yourself.The most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness.You have to happy on your own.They may make you happier.But your happiness must first come in  just you .
This is Donna Bonnis,life and relationship coach in Newyork  city.
作者: 南方小石头    时间: 2010-10-21 13:09

In this clip, we’re gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because  big problem is you’re really attracted who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interesting you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know you’re going to deeper and close to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted somebody else. No one else can love you unless you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look someone else for your happiness. You have to be be happy on your own, they might make you happier. But your happiness first coming from just you.
作者: 酱菜瑞雪    时间: 2010-10-21 16:55

Hi i'm Donld Boners,i'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this (talk) let's talk about how to main your power in a relationship.Cause the big problem is you are really attractive who you are that's why you get together,and then you become a differet person when you get into the relationship.Get a (key) maintaining what's important to you,independence and things you would do outside the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship.Keep your friends,friends are relly important to keep it going.And don't make everything about the other person ,they will lose interest in you.Maintain being the person that you were when you first met found,cause it would attractive to ,it's doesn't mean *** that your deepenand and you don't get closr to each other as you do.But don't give up yourself ,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.Don't ask if they really love you once you really love youself.But what's the most important thing is you don't look for someone else for your happiness,you have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier but your happiness just coming from just you.This is Donld Boners,life relationship coach in New York city.
作者: felgn    时间: 2010-10-21 22:26

HW
In this clip, we’re gonna talk how to maintain the power in your relationship. cause the big problem is you’re really attracted with who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
作者: Lijing_nn    时间: 2010-10-22 00:28

Hi I Donny Bont,I make life and relationship coach in honor of NY dating coach in New York city.

In this clip I gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship because the big problem is you really attracted who you are.That's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into the relationship. You gonna keep maintaining what's important you.Independance and things you may do outside the relationship.And don't let your whole life is about the relationship.Keep your friends.Friends are really important keeping going.And don't make everything about the other person.The lure interest you.Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them.Because that are attractive.That just mean that the intamacy does't deeper and you don't get closer who you do.And don't give up yourself and have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.Nobody would love unless you love yourself.The most important thing is you don't look for someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier but your happiness is coming just from you.

This Donny Bond,Life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: manbuyinlin    时间: 2010-10-22 13:27

Homework
Hi, I'm Donna Barns,I'm a life and relationship coach. And owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this clip, we gonna talk about how to maintant your power in your relationship. Because there is a big problem is you're really attracted for who you are, that's why you get together and you become a different person once you are getting into the relationship. You have got keep maintanting what's improtant to you, independence and things that you'll do outside the relationship. Don't let your whole life become about the relationship and keep your friends.Friends are really improtant and keep it going, and don't make everything about the other person.They'll lose the interest in you. Maintant being the person that you were when you frist met them, cause that's where they are attracted to. It doesn't mean that intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't close each other as you do. But don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to someboby else.No one else can really love you unless you frist love yourself.But the most improtant thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness.You have to happy on your own, they might make your happier.But your happiness is coming from just you.This is Donna Barns, Life and Relationship coach in New York City
作者: 打刀鹰    时间: 2010-10-22 14:34     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I am Donner Bounse, I made life and relationship couch, and owner of NY Dating Couch in New York City. In this clip, we gone talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. The big problem is that you really attractive who you are that why you get together and then you becoming different person once you get into a relationship. You got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things that you would do outside the relaionship. Don't make your whole life become about the relationships, keep your friends, friends really important keep you going. And don't make everything about the other person, or he will losing interesting to you, maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that was attractive. Which doesn't mean intermissing doesn't deep and you don't get close to each other as you do, but don't give up yourself to have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to something else. No one can really love you until you first love youself. But the the most important thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they might make you happier, but your happiness just coming from just you.
作者: majimrn    时间: 2010-10-22 18:10     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I am Donabars. I am a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip we're gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you're really attractive who you are, that is why you get together and then you become a diferent person onece you are getting into the relationship. You gonna keep maitaining what is the important to you,indepedence and things you will do outside relationships, do not let your whole life become about relationship keep your friends. Friends are real important and keep it going and do not make everything about the other person. They will lose interesting to you. Maintain being a person that you were when you first met them .Because that is where they are attracted to. It doesn't mean that intimacy doesn't deepen and you do not get close to each other as you do. But do not give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one esle can really love you unless you first love youself. But the most important thing is that you do not look to somewhere else for your happiness. You have to be happy on you own. They make you happier but your happiness is coming from just you. This is Donobars. Life relationship coach in New York city.   
作者: yt85878    时间: 2010-10-22 18:36

Homework
?, ?talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because  big problem is that ? really attracted for who you are, that’s why you get together and  then you become a different person once you get into the relationship.
? keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you would do outside the relationship.Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. ? to keep you going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, 'cause that's they were attracted to. ?, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they may make you happier. But your happiness just come in from just you.
作者: lichaohang    时间: 2010-10-22 21:38

HW

Hi, I'm D.B. I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of MIY daily coach in New York city.In this * we can talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Big problem is you really attracted you are. That's why you get together and how becoming a diffienct person once you getting relationship. **keep maintaining what's important you independ in things that youwould do outside the relationship. DOn't let the whole life become about the *. Keep friends . friends really important to keep going. And don't make everything aobut the other person. The interesed you maintain the person that you want when you first **. This doesn't mean that you can**and you don;t get close to each other. YOu do but don't give up yourself. To be a whole person and love yourself. To be attracted something else. No one can really love you to you first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't look to some one else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happyer. But you happness just to coming from just of you.
作者: qingqiumozhu    时间: 2010-10-23 00:07     标题: HW

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2010-11-11 16:13 编辑 on "咖喱粉 "
In this clip, we’re gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because  big problem is that you are really attractive for who you are. That’s why you get together and  then you become a different person once you get into the relationship.
You gotta keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you would do outside the relationship .Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep you going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, 'cause that's what they were attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get closer to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier. But your happiness first come in from just you.

作者: monmonweng    时间: 2010-10-23 11:20

作者: sakura246811    时间: 2010-10-23 12:40

本帖最后由 sakura246811 于 2010-10-23 17:15 编辑

I’m Donna Bonnis,I need life and relationship coach , and owner of  NY dataing coach in NewYork City.
In this part we will talk about how to maintain your power in the relationship.Cause big problem is you real character you are that you are get-together and you become a different person when you get into relationship. You gonna keep maintain in what’s important you ,indepedence and think you will do outside the relationship.Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship .Keep your friends .Friends are really important keep you going and don’t make everything about the other person.They will lose interesting in you. Maintain being a person that you were when you first…
But don’t give up yourself.You have to be the whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.No one else can love you until you first love yourself.But the most important thing is that you don’t work to someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier,but your happiness is coming from just you.
It’s Donna Bonnis,life and relationship coach from New York.
作者: 蒋妍carolina    时间: 2010-10-24 10:09

作者: gillianling    时间: 2010-10-24 13:35

home work
In this quip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because big problem makes you really tracked before you are. That’s why you get together and any become different person when you get into relationship. Got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you will do outside the relationship. Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship, keep you friends, friends really important to keep going, and don't make everything about the other person lose interest you. Maintain been the person that you were when you first met them whose that's attracted to. This just mean to see doesn't keep and you don't close with each other you do. But don't give up yourself, and have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive something else. No one can really love to you first love yourself. the most importance thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness. you have to be happy on you own, they may make you happier. but your happiness just coming from just you.
作者: yameng_wang    时间: 2010-10-24 13:53

homework
Hi!I'm Donna I'm in life and in relationship coach and honor of nyd in coach newyork city .in this i will talk how maintain your power in a relationship.A big problem is you are really attractive of you are that's why you ger together and you become a different person wents you get to the relationship.That keep important to you independence and things you were do out side the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about your relationship keep your friends.friends are really keep going and don t make everything about the other person the lossing trainsting you maintain been the person you are when you first ~~  thats were attractive you can give close you do but don t keep up yourself it happened to be a whole person and love yourself be attractive to somebody else known us can really love yourself to your first lovely selves but the most important things is that you don t work for someone else for your happeness you have to happy on your road but your happeness just coming from just you life in relationship in newyork city.
作者: queenstar    时间: 2010-10-24 20:39

Hi, I’m Donna Bonars. I am a life and relationship coach. And owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip, we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you’re really attracted for who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important and keep it going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that’s where they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get close to each other as you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they might make you happier. But your happiness is coming from just you.
This is Donna Barns, Life and Relationship coach in New York City.
作者: 大猫骨    时间: 2010-10-25 16:35

hw
hi, I am donna bones. I am a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY dating coach in NY city.

in this clip we are gonna to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. cause the big problem is that you are really attracted of who you are. that is why you get together. and then you become a different person once you get into a relationship. you gonna keep maintaining what’s important to you. independence, and things that you would do outside the relationship. don’t let your whole life be about the relationship.

keep your friends. friends are really important to keep going. and don’t make everything about the other person. they will lose interest in you.

maintain being the person that you were when you first met them. cause that’s they were attracted to. it doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deep and you don’t get close to each other. you do. but don’t give up yourself. you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else. no one else can really love you until you first love yourself.

but the most important thing is that you do not look to someone else for your happiness. you have to be happy on your own. they may make you happier. but your happiness first come in from just you.

this is donna bones, life and relationship coach in NY city.
作者: 大猫骨    时间: 2010-10-25 16:44

on 安小孩
Hi  I'm DB .I'm a life an relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach  in New York city
In this clip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship

Cuz the big problem is you are really attractive who you are that's why you get together and then you become different person once you get into a relationship

You gotta keep maintaining what's important to you :independence and things you would do out side of the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship.keep your friends, friends are really important to keep you going.and don't make everything about the other person .they'll lose interests in you

Maritain being the person that you were when you first met them Cuz that they were attracted too .It doesn't the mean the intimacy doesn't deep and you don't get close to each other.you do!

Don't give up yourself  you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else .No one else can really love you until you first love yourself .but the most important thing is  you don't look to someone else for your happiness.you have to be happy on your own .They make you happier,but your happiness first come in from just    you

this is donna bones, life and relationship coach in NY city.
作者: 甜甜嘀    时间: 2010-10-25 19:30

Hi,I'm Donna Bonds, I will be nice and relationship and owner coach of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Cause big problem is you are really attractive you are , that's why you get together and you become a different person when you in a relationship.
You gotta keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you would do ouside the relationship. Don't let you whole life become about the relationship , keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep to builing. And don't make everyghing about the other person, they will lose interest in you , maintain being the person that you wer when you first met them , cause that whom they are attractive to . It just means that doesn't seem that deep get close to each other you do, but don't give up yourself.
You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to some else , no else can really love you to you first love yourself.
But the most important thing you don't look to someone else for your happiness, you have to be happy on your own, they may make you happier, but your happiness just come in from just you.
I'm Donna Bones, nice and dating coach from New York City.
作者: 14021607    时间: 2010-10-25 19:53

Homework

作者: hsp532118584    时间: 2010-10-25 20:56

In this clip, we’re gonna talk how to maintain the power in your relationship. Because the big problem is you’re really attract with who you are, that’s why you get together and you became a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You’ve got keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you’ll do outside the relationship, don’t make your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important and keep going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest you. Maintain being the people that you were when you first met them, cause they are attract to. It doesn’t mean you don’t know you’re going to deeper and close to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attract by somebody else. No one can love you unless you love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look for someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they might make you happier. Your happiness is coming from just you.
This is Donna Bonnis, Life and Relationship coach in New York City
作者: holly_8692    时间: 2010-10-25 21:27

homework
Hi, I'm Donna Bones.I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip we are going to talk about how maintain your power in the relationship.Because a big problem is that you really attracted for who you are ,that is why you get together and then you are becoming a diffrent person once you get in the relationship that to keep maintaining what's important to you, indepedence and things you would do outside the relationships.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship.Keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep it going and don't make everything about the other person.Maintain being a person that you were when you fisrt met he's attract to.It doesn't mean it deep deep you get close to each other as you do. But don't gove up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one can really love you till you first love yourself.But the most important thing that you don't look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier, but your happiness fisrt coming from just you.
作者: 璇霄    时间: 2010-10-25 22:32

Home work
Hi, I'm Donna Barnes.I'm in life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in Newyork city.In this clip we gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship.The big problem is you really attractive who you were that's why you get together.And then you become different person once you get into the relationship. You got keep maintaining what's important in you, independence, and things that you would do outside the relationship. Don't let you whole life become about the relationship, keep your friends.friends are really important to keep going. And don't make everything about the other person.They will lose interest in you. Maitain being the person that you were when you first met them cause that's they were attacted to .It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn't  deepen and you don't get closer to each other, you do.Don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love youself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you unless you first love youself. But the most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier. But your happiness just come in from just you.It's Donna Barnes ,life and relationship coah,in Newyork city.
作者: wxyjuliet    时间: 2010-10-26 10:36     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi,I'm Donna Bonnis.I am a life and relationship coach,owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we're gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.Cuz the big problem is you're really attracted who you are.That's why you get together and you become a different person.Once you get into the relationship got keep maintaining what's important to you-indepence and things that you would do outside the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship,keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep going.And don't make everything around the other person they'll lose interest in you,maintain being the person that you were when you first met them cuz that's very attractive.It doesn't mean that intend to say that in deepen that you don't get close to each other you do.But don't give up your self.You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.No one else can love you into if us love yourself.But the most important thing is that you don't look someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier but your happiness first coming from just you.
This is Donna Bonnis,life and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: 130hongfei    时间: 2010-10-26 15:01

home work
作者: superzhouya    时间: 2010-10-27 07:33     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi,I'm  Donna Bonnis, I'm a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip we're gonna to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.Because the big problem is that you can be really attractive for who you are ,that's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into a relationship.Keep maintiaining what's important to you ,independence and things you will do outside the relationship,don'tlet your whole life become about the relationship.Keep your friends,friends are really important to keep you going.And don't make everything about the other person,they'll lose interest in you.Maintain being the person that  you were when you first met them becasue that's they were attracted to.It doesn't mean the intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get closer to each other,you do.But don't give up youself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to someboby else.No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself. But the most important  thing is that you don't look to someone else for you happiness.You have to be happy on your own ,they may make you happier,but you happniss just coming from just you.
This is Donna Bonnis,  life and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: tangshuang    时间: 2010-10-27 08:36     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

hi,I'm Donna bannis,I'm a life and relationship coach,in ora* of NY dinner coach in New York city.
This club can talk about how to mentioning  your power in the relationship.The big problem is that you really chap* you are ,that's why you get together and become different persons once you get into the relationship.You got keep maintain what is important to you independence and things you could do outside the relationship .Don't let your whole life become about the relationship,keep your friends , friend is really important to  keep going and don't make everythings about the other person,they losing* interesting you . Maintain being the person that  you were that you were first met them * that you were attracted,it means that *is not deep and you could close * you do.But don't * up yourself.You have to be a whole person and a love self to be  attracted to  somebody else.None can really love you into you first love yourself.But the most important thing is that you don't look somebody for your happiness.You have to be look happy on your own.They may make you happier.Your happy is  * just you .
It's Donny bonnis,life and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: Leonjunki    时间: 2010-10-27 12:50     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi,I'm Donna *.I'm your life and relationship coach,and the owner of N.Y. dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we gonna talk about how to matain your power in a relationship.The big problem is this,you're really attractive who you are,that's why you get together,and then you become a different person once you're in a relationship.You gotta keep mantainning what's important to you--independence,and things that you will do outside the relationship,don't let your whole life become about the relationship.Keep your friends,friends are really important to keep it going.And don't make everything about the other person,they'll lose interesting in you.Mantain being the person that you were when you first met them,cause that's what they're attracted to.It doesn't mean the intimacy doesn't deepen,that you don't get close to each other,you do.But don't give up yourself,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.No one else can really love you untill you first love yourself.But the most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own,they may make you happier,but your happiness just come from just you.

作者: 姆姆38    时间: 2010-10-29 21:09

homework
作者: singerwx    时间: 2010-10-31 11:22     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi, I am Donna Barns. I am your life and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City.

In this clliper we talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship 'cause big problem is ...you are really attractive you are, that's why you get together and you may become a different person when you get into a relationship. Got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things you will do outside the relationship, don't let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep going and don't make everything about the other person. The losing is trusting you.

Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them 'cause that why they attract you. It is just mean * you don't need *do. But don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. * can really love you first love yourself.

The most important thing is that you don't walk to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier. But your happiness is just coming from just you.

This is Donna Barns, life relationship coach in New York City.

作者: wuchuanhao    时间: 2010-10-31 16:10

Homework

作者: bhq1206    时间: 2010-10-31 17:03     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi, I am D*. I am a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip, we'er gonna talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship. Because big problem is you're really attached who you are, that's why you get together and you become a different person once you are getting into the relationship.
You've got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things that you'll do outside the relationship, don't let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends, friends are really important to keep going, and don't make everything about the other person. They'll lose interesting you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause they are attracted to. It doesn't mean * you dosn't deep and you don't get close with each other you do. But don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted something else. No one else can really love until you first love yourself. The most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness. You have to happy on your own. They may make you happier, but your happiness must fist come in from just you.
This is D*,life and relationship coach in Newyork city.

作者: chrisitna    时间: 2010-11-1 10:31     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Homework
I am .......,I am  a  life and relationship coach and honour of ny dating coach  in New York city.
that's prepare to talk about how to maintain  your power and relationships.It's big promblem you are really change  who you are  that why you get together and  you become a different person  once  you getting to the  relationship  .you got keep maintaining what is important to you . In dependence  things you would do outside the relationship,don't let your whole life become about the relationship.Keep your friends ,friends are really important  that keep it going,and don't make everything  about the other person.the most interesting is  maintaining being the person that you were when you first met them, that's were .....,that just means  you meet them  you don't  need closer each other  you do.But don't keep yourself ,you should be a
whole person and love yourself to be a ...to somebody else.No one can really . love  until you first love yourself.The most important thing is that you don't  work someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own ,they may make you happier.But your happiess  come from just yours

作者: adrianjun81    时间: 2010-11-1 21:30     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

[Homework]
Hi, I'm DB. I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NYDating Coach in New York City. In this clip we can talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. The big problem is you're really tractive who you are. That's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into the relationship. *** maintaning what's important you indenpendence and things you would do outside the relationship. Don't let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important keeping going and don't make everything about the other person. The loosen *** on you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them. *************************. It just means *********** you don't get close which other you do. But don't give up yourself. You'll have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive for somebody else. No ones can really love you until you first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't look at someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make happier, but your happiness just come from just you. It's DB, life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: luqingbin    时间: 2010-11-1 22:53

on 咖喱粉
Hi, I’m Donna Barns. I am a life and relationship coach. And owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip, we’re gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Cause big problem is just you can be really attracted for who you are, that’s why you get together and  then you become a different person once you get into the relationship.
You
gotta keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you would do outside the relationship.Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep you going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, 'cause that's they were attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn't  deepen and you don't get closer to
each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else. No one else can really love you untill you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they may make you happier. But your happiness does coming from just you.
This is Donna Barns, Life and Relationship coach in New York City.

作者: xguodong    时间: 2010-11-4 16:39

Homework
i'm donny parts ,i'm life and relationship coach , and owner of   ny  coach in newyork city. and this cip is how to maintain your  power in you relationship. tihs big problem is that you are very attractive of each onther and this is the reason why you are together.and you are become a different person when you are in the relationship. you are get keep..maintain what important of you .independence and do other things out of the relationshio....keep  your friends ,and friends is very important and keep your going.and don't make everything about other person ,they'll lose interest in you .maintain be the person when you first met them. person where they are interest.this is not means that the ... deepen and you get close with each other.you do.but never give up yourself. you have to be the whole person and love yourself to be attractive to other.no one can love you unless you love yourself . but the most important thing is that you  not look to your happiness on other person ,you make your happy on your own .  they may make your happier ,but your happiness come from  just you.
作者: mamei1989    时间: 2010-11-4 21:11

Hi, I'm Donner Bams.I'm the life and relationship caoch and I'm the owner of the NY Dating caoch in New York city. In this clip ,we'are gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship .It's a big problem ,it's you  really attractive who you are .That why you get together and then you become a different when you get into a relationship .You get to keep maintaining  what's important to you ,independence ,and what you would do outside the relationship.Don't le you whole life become about the relationship.Keep you friends ,friends are really important to keep going and dont't make everything about the  person to lose interest in you .Maintain keep being the person that you were when you first met them ,becouse that's attract to .That's doen't mean intimacy dosen't deepen and you don't keep you  as close each other as you do .But don't give up yourself.You have to be a  whole and love youself  love to be attractive to somebody else .Konwn us can be really love the person when you first love yousrelf ,But the most important thing is that you don't look for  someone else for your happiness .You have to be happy on you own .They may make you happier but your happiness first coming  from just of  you .
作者: chubbycheck    时间: 2010-11-5 09:31

hw
作者: losing_wind    时间: 2010-11-5 10:36

第一次做,只听一次,错漏百出。不过这只是个开始,我会继续努力的。

hi i am donna bonson i made live and relation couch an honor of ny-dating couch in newyork city.in this clip we will talk about how

to maintain your power in a relationship cause big problem is you really attracted of who you are that's why you get together and

you become another person when you get into the relationship. you got to keep maintiaining what's important to you

independence and things you will do outside the relationship don't let you whole life become the relationship keep it french.french

is really important to keep it going and don't make everything about the other person they will lose interested in you. maintain

being the person you were when you first met them cause that was they were attracted to.it doesn't mean that         and you

don't get close to each other.you do ,but don't give up yourself.you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractvied

to somebody else.no one else will    love you until you first love yourself.but the most important thing is you don't look to someone

else for your happinest.you have to be happy on your own they maybe make you happier but your happiness does to coming  just

you.this is donna bonson live and relationship couch in newyork city.
作者: evian.lal    时间: 2010-11-5 16:06     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

[Homework]
I am Donna Barnes. I make live and relationship coach, and own NY dating coach in New York city.In this critimating talk about how to making your power in the relationship.Because big problem is your really trated for you are that is why you get togeather and then become different person once you getting into the relationship.Got a pitch means ...person you independence and things you will do outside relationship. Don't let your whole life become about the relationship keep your friends.Things really important to keep going and don't make everything about the other person ... loosing trust to you. Mating be a person that you were when you first met that ...attractive. It donesn't mean into deeply you don't get close to each other which do you do. They have to be a whole person and love yourself to be an attractive somebody else. No one else can really love you to your first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't look just someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier, but your happiness does coming from just you.This is Donna Barnes, live and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: 许小诺    时间: 2010-11-6 07:43     标题: [Homework]2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

[hw]Hi,I'm Donna Barns.I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip,we'll going to talk about how to maintain your power in the relationship.There's a big problem you're really try to be who you are,that's why you get together,and then you become a different person when she get into the relationship.
You got a key maintaining what's important to you,independence and things you would do outsaid the relationship.Don't let your whole life become about the relationship.
Keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep it going.And don't make everything about the other person,they'll lose interest in you.Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them,cause that what they're attracted to.It just mean that they don't see that deep and you don't get close to each other as you do.But don't give up yourself.You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attactive to somebody else.No asking really love you until you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don't work to someone else for your happiness.You have to be happy on your own.They may make you happier.But your happiness that's to be coming from just you.
This is Donna Barns,life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: Claudia.sun    时间: 2010-11-7 22:58

Homework:
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a Life and Relationship coach, and owner of NY Dating coach in New York City. In this clip, we are gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because big problem is that you are really attracted for who you are, that’s why you get together. And then you become a different person when you two get into a relationship. You gonna keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence, and things that you would do outside of the relationship. Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep you going. And don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause it’s they were attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you two don’t get close to each other. You do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted to something else. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make your happier, but your happiness’s just coming from just you. It’s Danna Barnes, life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: 飞天熊猫    时间: 2010-11-9 22:59

Maintaining who you are in a relationship
2010-11-9
Hi I am Donna Bunnies I am your life and relationship coach and the owner of the NY dating coach in New York City
In this clip we are going to talk about how to maintain your power in the relationship, coz the big problem is you really (attracted with) who you are that’s why you two together and you becoming to different person when should you getting in relationship. Got to keep maintaining what’s important you independence and things you will do outside the relationship don’t let your whole life becoming about the relationship. keep your friends ,friends are really important to keep going and don’t make everything about the other person they will lose interest in you maintaining being the person that you were when you first met them coz that is very (attracted you) that just mean ,,,intimacy you don’t gets close you don’t to do ..but don’t keep up yourself you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else no one love you if you don’t first love yourself …but the most important things is you don’t look to someone else for your happiness, you have to be happy on your own., they might make you happier but your happiness just coming from just you .this is Donna Bunnies, life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: jiangjiahong183    时间: 2010-11-11 16:09

There are still 2-3 sentences can't be sure to be correct.

Hi I am Donna Bonds. I am a life and relationshipcoach, and honored of NY dating coach in New  York city. In this clip we want to talk about how tomaintain you power in a relationship. Because big problem is that you are reallyattractive if you are. That is why you get together, and then you become adifferent person once you get into the relationship.

You gona keep maintaining what is importantto you, independence and things that you would do outside the relationship. Don’tlet you whole live become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friendsare really important to keep going, and don’t make everything about the otherperson. Don’t lose interesting on you. Maintain being the person that you were whenyou fist meet them. Because that made they were attractive with you.

It doesn’t means you do dip and you don’tget close with each other you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to bethe whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No onegona really love you if you don’t love yourself. But the most important thingsis that you don’t look some one else for your happiness. You have to be happyon your own. They may you happier, but your happiness is just coming from just you.

This is Donna Bonds, life and relationshipcoach in New York city.
作者: jessiyear    时间: 2010-11-11 16:32

on 11

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip, we’re going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because a big problem is that you’re really attractive who you are, that’s why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into the relationship.

You/ got to keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and things that you would do outside of the relationship. Don’t let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep / going, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them because that’s what they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get closer to each other, / you do. But don’t give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.

But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier. But your happiness has to come in from just you.

This is Donna Barns, life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: mariawjj    时间: 2010-11-16 11:51     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I am a lift relationship coach, and owner of N.Y dating coarch in New York city. In this xx we talk about how to maitain your power in relationship, cos the big problems is your really attract for your are that your why get together and become different person when you get into relationship and get keep maitaining what's the important to you. Independence and things you would do outside your relationship. Don't let your whole life become about your relationship and keep your friend. Friends is really  important keep going and don't make everything about the other person. It will losing interesting to your. Maitain being the person that the world when you first met down. Cos that is attractive. It is just meaning xxx depenging xxx but don't give up yourself. You have to be the whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somelse. Now let's can really love xxx love yourself, but the most important thing is that you don't look someone else for your happiness. You have to happy on your own. They make you happy year, but your happiness is just become from just from you. It's Donna Barnes, life relationship coach New York city.
作者: ann1227    时间: 2010-11-16 14:45     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m your life andrelationship coach, and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip, we’re going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because a big problem is that you’re really attractive who youare, that’s why you get together and then you become a different person onceyou get into the relationship.

You got to keep maintaining what’s important to you, independence and thingsthat you would do outside of the relationship. Don’t let your whole life becomeabout the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keepgoing, and don’t make everything about the other person. They’ll lose interest inyou. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them becausethat’s what they are attracted to. It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get closer to each other, you do. But don’t give up yourself. Youhave to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.

But the most important thing is that you don’t look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier. Butyour happiness has to come in from just you.

This is Donna Barns, life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: 燕雀    时间: 2010-11-16 15:54     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

In this clip, we can talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.
The big problem is ,you are attractive you are ,that why you get together, and then you became a different person, once you get into a relationship. Keep maintaining what is important for you ,independence and thing you will do outside the relationship, don't let your whole life became about the relationship. Keep your friends.
Friends are really important ,keep it going. And don't make everything about the other person .They will lose interest in you. Be the person that you were when you first met them. Because .. are attractive.. It doesn't  mean that intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get close to each ,you do.
Don't give up yourself. And you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracive to sb else. No one can really love you ,until you first love yourself.
And the most important thing is that ,you don't look at some one else for your happiness . You have to be happy on you own .They may make you happier. But your happiness has to came in from just you.

作者: yxrsh    时间: 2010-11-16 22:34     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I am Danniebounds ,I'm in life in relationship coach.in NewYork city.
In this * wo talk about how to maintain your power in your relationship.Because big problem is your really tracked for who you are that's why you get together and become a different person when you get to the relatinship.
you have to keep meantaining  what's important to you in depenence on the things you do outside the relationsship.Don't let your hoal life become a part(or about) of the relationship.
keep your friends,friends are really important to keep going,and don't make everything about the other person,they losing interstesing you, maintaing being the person that you were when you fisrt met you,because that's attract to.It doesn't mean you don't close to each other at all. but donn't give up yourself.you have to be a hoal person and love yourself to be attracted to somebody else.no one can rellay love you until you first love yourself.but the most important thing  is,you don't to look someone else for your happiness,you have to be happy on your own,they may make you happenier ,but your happeniess just comeing  just you.
this is dinilebounds.life in relationship coach in NewYork city

作者: wjyljx907904    时间: 2010-11-20 13:26     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

In this clip,we are going to talk about how to maintain a power in our relationship,this is a big problem,this is you are really attacked who you are,that's why you get together and you become different person when you should get in relationship,that keep maintain you what's important you indepandant a things you would do outside of the relationship.don't let your whole life become about the relationship.keep your friends.Friends are really important to keep going and don't make everything about the other person,they lose interest you,maintain being the person that you were when you first met them whose that still attactive.you don't keep with each other you do,joking about yourself,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attracted something else.now you can really love you when you first love yourself, but the most important thing is that you don't look to something else for your happiness,you have to be happy on your own.they maight make you happpier,but your happiness doesn't come in from just you.

作者: 陈馨蕊_6818    时间: 2010-11-21 17:30

Hi, I'm donawas, I mean life in relationship coach in owner of NY dating coach in New York City. In this clip, we are going to talk how to maintain your power in your relationship. It's a big problem mrs you are really attractive who you are, that's why you get together and then make you become a different person wants you getting to the relationship. the keep maintaining what's important to you, independce, and things that you would do outside the relationship, don't  your whole life become about a relationship, keep your friends, friends are really important to keep going, and don't make the everything about the other person the lossing interst you, maintaing being the person in your world will the first let down. attractitute, it just mean dosen't depend you don't get close you will do. don't give up yourself. it have to be a whole person in love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. no one else can really love you to be first love yourself. the most impoarant thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness. you have to be happy on your own.they may make you happier. but your happiness doesn't come from just. It's donawas, love relationship coach ,New York City.
作者: Angelita    时间: 2010-11-21 17:41     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

hi i am donna bones, i am a life and relationship coach and  owner of NY dating coach in new york city. in this clip, we are gonna talk about how to maintain your power in the ralationship.
The biggest problem is that you are really trustfully who you are that's why you got together and then become another person once you get into the relationship.
keep  maintaining what's your impotance to you. indepence and things you would do outside of your relationship.don't let your whole life become about the relationship.
Keep your friends.friends are really important to keep going and don't make everything about the other person who might loose intrest in you. maintain being the person you were when you first met them because that's when you were attractive. it doesn't mean that intimacy  doesn't deepen and you don't get to close to each other .you do  ,but don't give up yourself . you have to be your whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else.
no one else would love you until you first love yourself.    the most important thing is you don't look for someone else for your happiness.
you have to be happy on your own. they may make you happier.but your happiness(?)  
come just from you.

作者: 娜娜信    时间: 2010-11-21 19:42

Homework:
Hi, I'm Donna Bonnis,I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in NewYork city.
In this clip we talk about how to maintain your power in relationship. It's big problem your really attracted for who you are, that's why you are get together and became different person once when you getting into relationship. You've keep got maintain in what's important to you,independance and things what you do outside your relationship,don't like your whole life became about relationship. Keep your friends, friend is really important to keep it going and dont's make everything about the other person.  They will lose interest in you,maintain being a person who you are when your frist met them, because where they are attracted to. It just mean that you don't need to deep and don't get close with each other you do. You don't give up yourself. You have to be the whole person and love yourself to be a partern with somebody yourself. No one else can really love you unless you first love yourself. The most important things that you don't look someone else for your happyness,you have to happy on your own. They may make you happy but your happy coming from just you.
This is Donna Barns,life and relation cosch in New York CITY
作者: wjyljx907904    时间: 2010-11-21 21:02     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

In this clip,we are going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship,this is a big problem is that you are really attractive who you are,that's why you get together and then you become a different person when you get into the relationship,you've got keep maintaining what's important to you indepandance of things that you would do outside of your relationship ,don't let your whole life become about the relationship,keep your friends,friends are really important to keep going,don't make everthing about the other person,they'll lose interested you,maintain being the person you were when they first met them whose that still attractive,it doesn't mean intimacy doesn't deeper and you don't get close each other,you do.but don't give up yourself,you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive something else,now one else love you till you first love yourself.but the most important is that you don't look to something else for your happiness.you have to be happy on your own,they would make you happier,but your happiness doesn't come in from just in you .

作者: lidandie    时间: 2010-12-8 04:09     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

In this clip we're going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.
  Cuz big problem it is you're really attractive of who you are, that's why you get together, and you become a different person once you get into a relationship.
  You got keep maintaining what's important to you, independence and things that you will do outside the relationship, don't let your whole life become about the relationship, keep your friends, friends are really important to keep going. And don't make everything about the other person, they'll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, cause that was what they were attracted to. It doesn't mean the intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get closer to each other, you do. But don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.
  But the most important thing is that you don't look to somebody else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier, but your happiness is just come in from just you.

作者: William.w    时间: 2010-12-12 13:46     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I am Danma Barnz. I am a life and relationship coach, an owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip, we are gnna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because big problem is that you are really attractive who you are, that's why you get together, and you become a different person once you get into the relationship. You 've got to keep maintaining what's important to you, independence, and things that you would do outside the relationship. Don't let you whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep you going. And don't make everything about the other person.They'll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, because that's what they were attracted to.It doesn't mean in time sea doesn't deepen and you don't get closer to each other, you do. But don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you untill you first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier. But your happiness just come in from just you.
This is Danna Barnz, life and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: sspqingda    时间: 2011-1-6 09:17     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi, I am Donna Bornes. I am a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip, we are going to talk about how to maintain your power in relationship.Because a big problem is you're really attactive who you are that's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into the relationship.
You got to keep maintaining what is important to you, independence and things you would do outside a relationship.
Don't let your whole life become about the  relationship. keep your friends. friends are really important to keep going and don't make everything about the other person then they'll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person you were when you first met them, because that's what they are attracted to. it doesn't mean that intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get closer to each other, you do. But don't give up yourself.  you have to be a  whole person and love yourself to be attactive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.
The most important thing you don't look to someone else for your happiness.  you have to be happy on your own. they may make you happier,but your happiness has to come in from just you.
It is Donna bornes, life and relationship coach from New York City.

作者: 海华沙    时间: 2011-1-28 23:42     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip, we are gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. The big problem is that you are really attractive who you are, that's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into the relationship. You gonna keep maintaining what's important to you, independance and things you would do outside the relationship. Don's let your whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep you going and don't make everything about the other person, they'll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them, because that's what they're attracted to. It doesn't mean the intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get close to each other, you do. Don't give up yourself, you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you love yourself. But the most important thing is that you don't look to someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own, they may make you happier, but your happiness has to come in from just you.
This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: 大树9139    时间: 2011-1-30 11:55     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

Hi,I am D. I am a life and relationship coach in owner of NY dating coach in New York City. In this clip we're gonna talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship.The big problem is that you are really attractive as who you are that is why you get together, and then you become a different person once you get into a relationship. You 'v got to keep maintaining what's important in you, independence, and things you would do outside the relationship. Don't let you whole life become about the relationship. Keep your friends. Friends are really important to keep you going, and don't make everything about the other person and they will lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them.
were att. It doesn't mean you don't get close to each other as you do, but don't give up yourself. You have to be the whole person and love yourself to be attractive to something else. No asking really love unless you first love yourself. The most important thing is that you don't look someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier, but your happiness does come in from just you. D ,life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: husisi524    时间: 2011-2-8 13:34

请问It doesn’t mean that intimacy doesn’t deepen and you don’t get closer to each other, you do.是什么意思?
作者: my_honey_life    时间: 2011-2-8 16:28     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I am Donna Barnes. I am a life and relationship coach and owner of NY Dating coach in New York city.
In this clip, we are going to talk about how to maintain your power in a relationship. Because the  big problem is, you are attractive who you are, that 's why you get together and then you become a different person once you get into the relationship. You got to keep maintaining what's important to you, independance, and things you would do outside the relationship. Don't let your whole life become about the relationship.  Keep your friends, friends are really important to keep going. And don't make everything about the other person, they'll lose interest in you. Maintain being the person that you were when you first met them. Because that's what  they are attracted to and it doesn't mean that intimacy doesn't deepen and you don't get closer to each other, you do. Don't give up yourself. You have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebody else. No one else can really love you until you first love yourself.
But the most important thing is that you don't  look  someone else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They may make you happier, but your happiness has to come in from just you.
This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: lai20042007    时间: 2011-2-8 21:11     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-10-17&10-23 在恋爱关系中保持自我

I  am life and relationship coach and owner of Nydating coach in New York city. In this clip we will talk about how do you maintain your power in a relationship. Because a big problems is you`re really attractive  you are. That why you get together and you may become different person once you get into the relationship.
You get keep maintaining what`s important to you, independence and things you will do outside the relationship. Donot let you whole life become about the relationship. Keep friends. Friends really importance keep going. And donot make anything about other person they lose interest  you. Maintaining being a person you were when you first met them because that`s what they are attract to. That just mean intimacy doesnot deep you donot get closer to each other, you do. Donot give up yourself. you have to be a whole person and love yourself to be attractive to somebady else. No one else can really love you into  first love yourself. But the most important thing is that you donot look some else for your happiness. You have to be happy on your own. They maybe make you happier, but your happiness first coming from just you.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0