Board logo

标题: [I&A] 【整理】2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话 [打印本页]

作者: ljdsoft    时间: 2011-3-13 20:18     标题: 2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

In and Around News

Obama: U.S. Stands With Japan

President offers condolences and aid to victims of Japan's earthquake.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/standard/In_and_Around_News/putclub.com_2011IA0307-1000-ObaJapan.flv[/flv]
Listen now!

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:

阶梯原则:

节目介绍:

作者: fry    时间: 2011-3-13 21:25

I would like to say a few words about the terrible erthquake and tsuname that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. This potentially catastrophic disaster, images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.  japan is of courst our strongest and closest allies. This morning I spoke with Prime minister Kang on behalf of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolences. especially the victims and their families I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have one aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We have have ships enroute to--to assist as needed. The defence prime minister is working to account for all our military personell in Japan. US embassy personell in Tokyo had moved to an location. The state department is working to account for and assess any all americans who are in the country . Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. we have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami coming ashore on - another US territory in Alska, Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the US there has not been any damage so far. but we are taking this very seriously. we are monitoring the situation very closely. -is actively activated and coordinating with state and local officials to support this region as necessary. let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of  just how fragile life can be. our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: latonars    时间: 2011-3-13 21:36

sf没了

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location, and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: bettyhui    时间: 2011-3-13 21:43

居然rp这么低,连听都听不到
作者: hgp_124_2001    时间: 2011-3-13 21:44     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

HW
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake in SUNAMI, the strack Japan early today.

First in formals I thoughts and our players are with people on Japan. It's a penitential * disaster and images of striking and * coming out Japan are simply heartbreaking.

Japan is of course one of us strongest and closest standlines, and this morning I spoke with Prime minister Kong on behalf the American people,I converted our deepest condolences, specially the victims of the families and I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.

We current have a aircraft carrier in Japan and another on this way. We also have ship in root of * island to assist as needed. The defense minister is working to count for all our military personal in Japan. US empency personal in Tokyo have moved to outside location, and the state departments is working to count for assists any known American citizens who are in the country.

SONOMI warning is * across the pacific, and we very seen nature ways from SONOMI come show on Guang and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along west coast. Here United States, there has not been any major damage so far, but we taken this very seriously, and we are monitering the situation very closely.

* is fully activated and it's * made with state and local official to support these regions as necessary, and let me just straights that if people are told to evacuate do as you told.

Today's * are reminded us just how * life can been, our hearts go out to our friends Japan and cross the region and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: dgtnk    时间: 2011-3-13 21:53

普特第一帖
本来想发个
看到楼上几位
我还是先潜着吧
作者: 吕鹏_1652947    时间: 2011-3-13 21:58     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Homework
  Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake in Tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and formost,out thoughts and our prayers are with the people in Japan.This is potentially a catastrafic disaster.and images of the destructions of the flooding coming out of the Japan are simply heart-breaking.Japan is of course one of our strongest and  and closest alliance and This morning I spoke with the Prime Minister .On behalf of the American people,I conveyed our deepest condolences,as well as the victims of the families.and I offered our Japanese friend whatever assistance is needed.We could have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.We also have a ship and route to assist as needed.The defence prime minister is working to count for all our personnel in Japan. U.S embasy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location.and the state apartment is working to account for  an assist and any and all the American citizens were in the country .Tsunami warning of an issuse is  crossing the Pacific.and we have already see the initial waves from the Tsunami comes on shore and other US territories Alaska ,Hawaii as well as along the west coast.Here in the United States there has not been damages so far,but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. is fully activited and is coordinating with the  state and local offical these regions as necessary.and let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate,do as you are told.Today's events reminds us how precious life could be,our hearts go out to our friends in Japan across the region ,and we are gonna stand with them to recover and rebuild from this tragedy.                                                   
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: wbprince    时间: 2011-3-13 22:52

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location, and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: maodoubzz    时间: 2011-3-13 23:29

HOMEWORK

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.  First and for most, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.  It’s a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart breaking.  

Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kon.  On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.  

We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.  We also have a ship enrooted in the M island to assist as needed.  The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.  US ambulance personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.  

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the pacific and we’ve seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as along the west cost.  Here in the United States there hasn’t been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.  FEMA is fully activated and it’s coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.  And let me just stress that people are told to evacuate do as you are told.

Today’s events remind us just how fragile life can be.  Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan across the region and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: dongdong7871    时间: 2011-3-14 07:55

on maodoubzz
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.  First and for most, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.  It’s a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart breaking.  

Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kon.  On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.  

We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.  We also have a ship enroot to the M island to assist as needed.  The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.  US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the state department is working to account for an assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.  

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the pacific and we’ve seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as along the west cost.  Here in the United States there hasn’t been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.  FEMA is fully activated and it’s coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.  And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate do as you are told.

Today’s events remind us just how fragile life can be.  Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan across the region and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: sealinli    时间: 2011-3-14 09:07

HW
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location, and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events would remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: qdf    时间: 2011-3-14 09:32     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begain I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struke Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people of Japan. It is potentially catastrophic disaster, and images of destruction and flooding coming out of  Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with President Minister /, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistant is needed. We currently have an aircrafe carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have ship and route to / to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokoyo have moved to another side vocation, and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who were in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued  across the Pacific, and we are to see an initial waves from the tsunami from the offshore /, another US territary in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as on along the west coast. United State there hasn't been any major damages so far,but we will take this very seriously and we are monitoring this situation very closely. Fima is fully activated, and its called many states and local officals to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress if people that were told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragial life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends Japan across the region,and we gonna stand with them  recovery rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: icecrow    时间: 2011-3-14 09:52

on qdf
Before I begain I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struke Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people of Japan. It is potentially catastrophic disaster, and images of destruction and flooding coming out of  Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with President Minister /, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistant is needed. We currently have an aircrafe carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have ship and route to / to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokoyo have moved to another side vocation, and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who were in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued  across the Pacific, and we've already seen the initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guan, another US territary in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as on along the west coast. United State there hasn't been any major damages so far,but we will take this very seriously and we are monitoring this situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated, and it's coordinating many states and local officals to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress if people that were told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragial life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends Japan across the region,and we gonna stand with them  recovery rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: qiapa    时间: 2011-3-14 09:55

HW
Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is potentially a catastrophic disaster and images of the destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially to the victims and their families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. And we also have a ship in route to the Mariana Islands to assist as needed. The Defense Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. U.S. embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location. And the State department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific and we've already seen the initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other U.S. territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the Unite States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.

Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told.

Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. And we're going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: rainbowliu    时间: 2011-3-14 10:36     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Homework:
Before i begin i wanna say a few words about the terribel earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.First and foremost our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. It's potentially catastrophic disaster. And images of the destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simpy heartbreaking.Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning i spoke with Prime Minister Kang on behalf of the American people i conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and the families and i offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have a ship enroute to Marianas Islands  to assist as is needed. The Defense Prime Minister is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location. And the State Department is working to account for and assess any and all American citizens were in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. We already have seen initial waves from the Tsunami come ashore on  Guam, another US territories in Alaska, Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the United States there hasn't been any major demage so far but we've taken this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and is coordinated with state and local officials to support thest regions as necessary. Let me just stress if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of how fragile life can be. Our hears go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. And we are going to stand with them as  they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: gusuyang    时间: 2011-3-14 10:54

beforei start, i want to have some words about earthquke that struck Japan earlier today. first and foremost, our thoughts and prays are with Japan. It is potentialy catastrophic disaster. images of destruction and flooding coming from Japan are heart-broking. Japan is obviously one of our strongest and closest allies. and this morning i spoke with priminister Khan, on behalf of American people, i conveyed our deepest condolences, esp the victims of those families and offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance they needed. we could not only have an aircraft carrier and another one is on its way.The defence prime minister is working to account for all our military personell in Japan. US embassy personell in Tokyo had moved to an location. The state department is working to account for and assess any all americans who are in the country. tusnamies are issuedacross the Pacific.we have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami coming ashore on - another US territory in Alska, Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the US there has not been any damage so far. but we are taking this very seriously. we are monitoring the situation very closely. -is actively activated and coordinating with state and local officials to support this region as necessary. let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of  just how fragile life can be. our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 夏雨晚晴    时间: 2011-3-14 11:14     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

for the beginning, i want to say for words for the terribly earthqake in sonami that struka japane early today. first and formost,our thoughts and prayers are with the people of japan is a potential catastraphy disaster, and the images of the strcutures and fluting coming out of japan are simply heart broken. japan is of course our strongest and closest allys, and this morning as the primary come, and meet the american people, i conveyed the idolecence, especially the victims in the familes ,and i offer japnaes primes what assistance needes. we currently have a life caricarier in japan and anothers on the way.we also have ship and root in the somia to assist as needed.

作者: 银珍    时间: 2011-3-14 11:17     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Berore I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake in sunami stuck Japan taday.First informnalist thoughts and prayers are with peope in Japan,It's potentially calistraffic disaster and imagine of flowding came out of Japan are simple heart breaking.Japanese ,of course, is one of the strongest and cloest countries and this morning Pri Present come .On behalf of the American people,I convenyed are the deepest concerns ,especially the victims of the families and Ioffered the Japanese families whatever assistance they needed.We could we have American crafit cuiyou in Japan and anothers on the way.We all say we shape and rust the moyasanwan assist as  needed the defends families working to account for all are naotipesmie in Japan USA Aperris personal in toukuya has moved to outside vocation and stated the apartment is working to account for the assist.Anynow,American citizen were in the country.sunaomi warning should cross persific and we see natial waves from the sunaomik of the shares on warm and another tukiyous ,in lask and why as well as alone the wist cost  United Stateds there have not being in damage so far but were taking it very seriously and we monitring the situatin very clsely Fama is  at debate  and recored mant state and many local offical to support .This is regions as necessary and let me just stress there is people are told ivacuatit do as you are told .Today's invents reminds of us just frid life can be.and are hard to go out to friends in Japan cross the region stand with they vocabulary  can rebuild from the tragedi

作者: lululu999    时间: 2011-3-14 11:47     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and Tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and our prayers are with people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster. The images of the disruption and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.
Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan on behalf the American people. I conveyed our deepest condolences to specially the victims and their families and I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.
We currently have an American aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have ship in * to the Marianas island to assist as needed. The defence department is working to account for all of our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location. And the state department is working account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.
Tsunami warning has been issued across Pacific and we already seen initial waves from the Tsunami come ashore on Guam, and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. Here in the United States there hasn't been any major damage so far but we're taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. And let me just stress, that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told.
Today is advance and remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we're gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: crc15    时间: 2011-3-14 13:36

homework

Before I begin, I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First, foremost, I thought a prayers with people of Japan. It is potentially cathostaphy disaster and the image of the struction flooding come out of Japan are simply hard breathing. Japan is of course one of us strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke with Prime Minister C., on behalf of American people, I conveyed our deepest ? specially the victims in the families and I offerred our Japanese friends whatever assistance needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have ship and route to the M. want to assist as needed. The defense department is working to account for all our minitary personel in Japan. US embassy personel in Tokoy have moved to an outside location. And the state department is working to account for and assist any of our American citizens were in the country. Tsunami warning is finished across Pacific. And we want to see the ? waves from the tsunami come ashore and ground another US teretaries in Las and W. It's on along the west coast. The United States there hasn't been any major damage so far but were taking this very seriously. And we are ? the situation very closely. ? is ? activated and it coordinates with states and local officials to support this region as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events are reminders of how fragile life can be. Our heart go out to our friend Japan across the region, and we gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from the strike.
作者: freddy.sun    时间: 2011-3-14 14:23     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

HOMEWORK
In and Around News.
Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. It is a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction of flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart-breaking.
Japan of course is one of our strongest and cloest allies; and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of American people I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and families and I offerred our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.  We also have the ship enroute to the Marianas islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an onsite location; and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across Pacific and we want to see the initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam, another US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on,along the west coast. Here in the United States there hasn't  been many major damages so far but we are taking them very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fima is fully acitivated and is coordinated with state and local officails to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: 我是米粒    时间: 2011-3-14 15:22     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Befor begin I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that's attract Japan earlyer today.

First foremost our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan.It's potencially kind of catastrophic catastrophe,and images of the distractions and flooding coming out of Japan are simplly heart breaking.

Japan is,of course one of our stronggest and clostest allies,and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Com ,on behalf of America people,I conveyed our deepest // especially the victims and their families.And I offered our Japnese prince,whatever assists they needed.

We currently have an Amerian craft carrier in Japan and the other is on his way.We also have a ship in root of Marisai island to assist as needed,it depents department of working to account for all a military pesonnel in Japan.US embassy personnel in Tokyo has move to outside location.and the state department is working to account for assist any and or America citizens were in the country.

Tsumani warning has been issued across specific,and we already seen the initial waves from tsunami come shore Rangoon and others US territories in Alask and Hawaii as well as on along the west coast.Here United States,there hasn't made any damages so far,but we are taking this very seriousely and we are monitoring the situation very closely.

Fuma is fully actived and accroding to his statement,local official to support these regions as necessary.Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate,do as you are told.

Today's events remiand us just how frature life can be,our hearts go out to our friends in Japanese and accross region and we gonna stand with them as they recovery and rebiuld form this tragedy.

作者: over-silence    时间: 2011-3-14 15:38

homework板凳

Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and for most our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. It is a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of the destruction and flooding coming our of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan on behalf of the American people. I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and other is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defense Prime Minister is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have move to an outside location. And the State Department is working to account for and assess any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warning has been issued across pacific and we have already seen initial waves from the Tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on along the west coast. Here in the United States there has not been any damage so far but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary and let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today’s events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we are going to stand with them as they recovering and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: lovegre    时间: 2011-3-14 16:11     标题: Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

本帖最后由 lovegre 于 2011-3-14 16:16 编辑

before I begin, I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that stroke Japan earlier today. First for most, our thoughts and our prays would be the people of Japan. This is potentially catastrophic disaster, and the images of struction of flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is, of course one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke with PM Kamm on behavor of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I will offer the Japaness PM whatever assistances they needed.  We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way, we also have ship in route to the ** to assist as needed. The defense prime minister is working to account for all our millitary personnel in Japan. US ambessy post now in Tokyo have moved to an outside location. And state department is working account for an assist at any and all an American citizens who are in the country.  Tsunami warning has been issued cross the pacific. We have already seen initial waves from the Tsunami come show on G, another US territories in Lasga and Hawaii as well as on along the west coast. Here, USA has not been major dam** so far, but we'll take it very seriousely and we are mornitoring the situation very closely.
FEMA is fully activated and its coradinating with states and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told.
Today is vents reminde us just how fragile life can be, our hearts go out to our friends in Japan cross the region, and we can stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: hcathy    时间: 2011-3-14 16:17     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.
Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed.
The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location, and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast.
Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told.
Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: zhengyan2010    时间: 2011-3-14 16:45     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before i began i want to say a few words about terrible earthquake and tsunami struct Japan earlier today. first,for almost our thoughts and prayers are with people in Japan.It is potentially catastruphic disaster and images of the destruction and flooding coming out of Japan in our simply heartbreaking.Janpan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies and this morning our prime minister KONG on the behalf of the American people are conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims of the families and i offered my Japanese friends whatever assistances they needed. We currently have our an air craft carrier in Japan and the other is on its way and we also have ship and root to the  * to assist as needed. the defense prime minister working to account for all our millitary personel in Japan. U.S.embessy personel in Tokyo have moved out to an outside location and the state department is working to accout for the assesst any all our American citizens who were in the country. tsunami warning has been issued across the Pacific. and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come a shore on a glam and another U.S. territory in Alaska and Huaii is as well as along the west coast. United States there has been any damage so far, but we taking it very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely.* is fully * and is calling local officials to these regions as thier necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacute, do as you're told. Today's events remind  of us just how fragile a life can be, our hearts go out to our friedns in Japan and across the region and we gonna stand with them  as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: zykelly    时间: 2011-3-14 17:04     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin,I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and sunami that struck Japan early today.First in formost,our thoughts and our prayers are with the poeple of Japan.As the potentially catastraphic disaster and images of the structures of flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart breaking.Japan is,of course,one of the strongest and closest stallies.And this morning,I spoke with Prime Minister C* on behalf of the American people,conveyed our deepest **,especially the victims of the families and we offered our Japnese friends whatever the assistance is needed.We currently have an *** in Japan and another's on the *.We also have a ship enroute the ** to assist as needed.The Defence Department is working to accout for all our military personnel in Japan.US embency personnel in Tokyo has moved to outside location.And the statement department is working to account for and assess and all American citizens who are in the country.Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific,and we are ready to see initial wave from the tsunami coming ashore on ** and another US territory in Alaska Hawaii and as well as on the west coast.Here in the United States,there hasn't been any damage so far but we're takeing it very seriously and we're monitoring the situation very closely.Femar is falling,elevated and is cordinating with atate and local offcials to support these regions as necessary.Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate,do as you are told.Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be.Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and cross the region,and we're gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 695748552    时间: 2011-3-14 18:01     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

HW
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.
First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people in Japan.
This a potential catastrophic desaster and the images of destruction of flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.
Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families and I offer our Japanese friends whatever the assistance is needed.  
We currently have American craft carriers in Japan and others are on its way.  We also set a ship en route to M     island to assist as needed.
The Defense Aparetment Minister's working to account for all are military personnels in Japan. US embassy personnels in Tokyo have moved to a outside location and State Department is working to account for and assist any or all American citizens who were in the counry.  
Tsunami warning have been issused cross Pacific and we've realdy seen the initial waves from the tsunami come shore on  Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hiwaii as well as along the west coast.
Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far but we were taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.
Fema is fully activited and coordinating with state and local officials to surport these regions as necessary. Let me just  stress that is, people are told you to evacuate, do as you are told.
Today's events that remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to the friends of Japan across the region and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: zhaoranfate    时间: 2011-3-14 18:30

on  695748552
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.
First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people in Japan.
This a potentially catastrophic desaster and the images of destruction of flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.
Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families and I offer our Japanese friends whatever the assistance is needed.  
We currently have American craft carriers in Japan and others are on its way.  We also set a ship en route to M     island to assist as needed.
The Defense Aparetment Minister's working to account for all are military personnels in Japan. US embassy personnels in Tokyo have moved to a outside location and State Department is working to account for and assist any or all American citizens who were in the counry.  
Tsunami warning have been issused cross Pacific and we've realdy seen the initial waves from the tsunami come shore on  Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hiwaii as well as along the west coast.
Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far but we were taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.
Fema is fully activited and coordinating with state and local officials to surport these regions as necessary. Let me just  stress that is, people are told you to evacuate, do as you are told.
Today's events that remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to the friends of Japan across the region and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: AmberKB    时间: 2011-3-14 19:28     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin,I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and Tsunami that strucked Japan earlier today.First and foremost,our thoghts and our prayers are with the people in Japan.It's a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.

Japan is,of course,one of our strongest and closest allies.And this morning,I spoke with prime minister K. On the behalf of American people,I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims of the families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.We currently have an American  aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.

We also have ship ** to the M. islands to assist as needed.The defence department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.U.S embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the pacific and we've already seen initial waves from the Tsunami come ashore on G. and another U.S territories in Alaska and Hawaii,as well as along the west coast.Here in United States,there hasn't been any major damage so far but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.

F. is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to supprot these regions as necessary.Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate,do as you are told.Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be,our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region.And we gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: thurendous    时间: 2011-3-14 20:41

HW
before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. this is a potentially catastrophic disaster. images of destruction and flooding coming out of japan are simply  heartbreaking. Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies. and this morning I spoke with prime minister Kan. On behalf of American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims of families and offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.   We also have a ship enroot to the M island to assist as needed.  The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.  US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the state department is working to account for an assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.  

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the pacific and we’ve seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as along the west cost.  Here in the United States there hasn’t been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.  FEMA is fully activated and it’s coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.  And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate do as you are told.
Today's events remind us just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our  friends across the region and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: Liox    时间: 2011-3-14 20:45

本帖最后由 Liox 于 2011-3-14 20:48 编辑

HW
First informalst,our thoughts and our prayers are with people in Japan,that is a poteincially catastrophy disaster and the images of the destrucion and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart-breaking.
Japan is ,of course ,one of our strongest and closest stairlines. And this morning I spoke with Priminister Kang   on behalf of the American people ,I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims in the families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.We currently have an                      in Japan and another is on its way.We also have shipped and root to the Meiyana Islands to assist as needed.The Defence Priminister is woking to account for all our millitary personel in Japan.US  Embassy Personel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the State Department is working to account and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.Tsunami warnings           issue   across the Pacific and we have already seen  initial ways         tsunami come soon and warm  American   as territories in Alaska and Hawaii,as well as on ,along the west coast.Here in the United States,there hasn't been any major demonstration so far but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.Fima  is fully activated and  quoting with State and local  officials to support     this regions as necessary.And let me address that if people  are told to evacuate, do as you are told.Today is            remind us      as fragile as life   can be.our hearts go out to ours friends in Japan and across the region and we gonna to stand the mistake we are covering our rebuilt from this tragedy.

有些地方好难听出来啊·····要多听才行了···

->. First informalst,->and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people in->of Japan,that->. This is a poteincially->potentially catastrophy->catastrophic disaster ->, and the images of the destrucion->destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart-breaking.
->heartbreaking. Japan is ,-> of course ,-> one of our strongest and closest stairlines. And->allies, and this morning I spoke with Priminister->Prime Kang on->Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people ,->, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims in->and the->their families ->, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.->. We currently have an -> aircraft carrier in Japan ->, and another is on its way.->. We also have shipped->a and->ship en root->route to the Meiyana->Marianas Islands to assist as needed.->. The Defence Priminister->Department is woking->working to account for all our millitary->military personel->personnel in Japan.->. US Embassy Personel->embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside->offside location ->, and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.->. Tsunami warnings issue -> have been issued across the Pacific ->, and we have->'ve already seen -> initial ways ->waves from the tsunami come soon->ashore on Guam and warm American as->other territories->US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii,-> as well as on ,->, along the west coast.->. Here in the United States,->, there hasn't been any major demonstration->damage so far ->, but we are taking this very seriously ->, and we are monitoring the situation very closely.Fima ->. Fema is fully activated and quoting-> is coordinating with State->state and local -> officials to support this-> these regions as necessary.And let->. Let me address->just stress that if people -> are told to evacuate, do as you are told.->. Today's events is remind us as fragile->of as->just how fragile life -> can be.our->. Our hearts go out to ours->our friends in Japan and across the region ->, and we gonna->are going to stand the->with mistake->them we->as are->they covering->recover our->and rebuilt->rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: 孟笑    时间: 2011-3-14 20:51

on dongdong7871
Before I begin I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.  First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.  It’s a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart breaking.  

We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.  We also have a ship enroot to the Marianna Island to assist as needed.  The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.  US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.  

作者: melody63    时间: 2011-3-14 21:03     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

HW
Before I begin I want to say a few words about a terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan ealier today. First and foremost our thoughts and prayers are with people of Japan.This is potentially catastrophic disaster and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies.And this morning i spoke with prime minister Kang on behalf of the American people I  conveyed our deepest condolences.Especially the victims and their families and I offer Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have a ship enroute to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed.The Defence Department is working to account for all  our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to offside location.And the State department is working to account for assist and any and all American citizens who are in the country.Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific and we've already seen the initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on the guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on along the west coast.Here in the United States,there hasn't been any major damaged so far,but we're taking the very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and coordinating with State and local officials to support this regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you're told.Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we gonna to stand with most the recover and rebuilt from this tragedy.

作者: 鹏飞来了    时间: 2011-3-14 21:14

HW
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our *** are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster, and the *** of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location, and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 盛白杨    时间: 2011-3-14 22:27

HW
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.  First for most our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan, it's potentially a catastrophic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out to Japan are simply heart breaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially to the victims and their families and I offered our Japanese Prime whatever assistance is needed.  We currently have an aircraft area in Japan and anothers on its way, we also have ship and route to * Island to assist as needed. The Defense Department working to account all to * personal in Japan. US embassy personal in Tokyo have move to outside location. And the state department has working to account for assist, any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, we've already seen nation waves from the tsunami come ashore on * and other US territory in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along the west coast.  Here in the United States there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely.  * is fully activated and is coordinated with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessar. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us just how fragile life can be, our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are gonna stand with them as they recovery and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 348232025    时间: 2011-3-14 22:31

HW
Before I begin I want say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan  earily today,First and foremost ,Our thoughts and  prayers are with people of Japan .There is potentianally catasrrophe disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming up Japan are simply heart breaking ,Japan is ,of course, one of us strongest and cloest allies.And this morning i spoked with Prime Minister Kang on behalf of American People ,I conveyed our deepest condolences especially  the vicitim families  and I offer our Japanese friends whatever the assistance is need ,We currently have American aircraft in Japan and another on it's way . We also sent a ship to enroute Mariana Islands to assist as needed . The defense department is working to account for all are military personnel  in Japan ,US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to outside location and state department is working  to account for assistant any all  American citizens who are in the country.

Tsunami warnings have been issued across pacific and we have seen the initial waves from tsunami come ashore on Guang and another US  territorries in Alska and Hawii is as well as along the west coast. Here in the Unite States has not been any damage so far but we taking it very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely .Fema is fully activated and is coordinating the state and local official o support these regions as necessary .Let me just stress that is people are told to evacuate do as you are told . Today's events remind how fragile life can be. Our hearts are go out to our friends Japan across the region we gonna and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: stillalien    时间: 2011-3-14 22:59     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and for most, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people in Japan. It is potentially a catastrophic disaster and images of the structions and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.
Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest alliances and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kum on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepers can go on assistance, especially the victims and families and I offer our Japanese friends whatever systems are needed.
We could only have an aircraft carrier in Japan and others on its way.We also have a ship in route of the M on the silence to assist as needed. The defence department is working to account for all our personnel in Japan.
U.S. ambancy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and stay department as working to a conform assist, and all American citizens who are in the country.
As tsunami, one cross the pacific, we want to save nature waves from the tsunami come ashore on ground and other U.S. territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. You know the United States, although has been in damages so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are m the situation very closely.
T is falling activated and is caught in the local officials to support these regions as necessary. And let me just stress that if people are taught to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind of us just tell us how fragile life can be, our hearts go out to our friends in Japan across the region and we gotta stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: ~suily~    时间: 2011-3-14 23:13

on 孟笑

Before I begin I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.

First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.  It's a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.  

Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan.  On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.  

We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.  We also have a ship en route to the Marianna Islands to assist as needed.  The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.  US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.  

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as along the west cost.  Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.  FEMA is fully activated and it's coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.  And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told.
作者: FKjackie    时间: 2011-3-14 23:43     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin I want to say about a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that strack Japan on early today,First for almost a thought in our prayers are with the people of Japan,There is potentially catastrophic disaster and images of the struction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply hardbreaking.Japan as of cause one of the strongest and closed allies and this morning I spoke with prime minister Kome.on the half of American people I convevied our deepest condolence,especially the victims with their families and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistence are needed.We currently have a aircraft carrier in Japan the others is on it's way.And we also have a ship in ruled to the *** Island to assess as needed,The defence department is working to account for all or military person know in Japan.US embassy personal in Tokyo have move to ourside to location and the state department is working to account for the assist than any of all American citizens who are in the country.Tsunami warning should be issued accossed pacific,and we are already to seen the initial waves from tsunami come sure on *** another US territory in Alaska  and away as well as long along the west coast.Here in the United States there has been a major damage so far,but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.Feima is fully actived and is coordinating with state and local officals to support these regions as necessary.And let me just address that if people are told to evacuate do as your  are told.Today's events are remind us of just how fragile life can be.Our heart to go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we are gonna to stand with them as they recover and rebuild form this tragedy.

作者: kikocat    时间: 2011-3-15 00:02     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

HM
Before i begin, i want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. It's potentially a catastrophic disaster and images of struction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning i spoke with Prime Minister Kong. On behalf of American people, i conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the vitims and their families and i offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance that is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another's on its way. We also have a ship on route to Mariana Island to assist as needed. The defence department are working to account for all military personnel in Japan. US Embassy personnel in Tokyo has moved to an outside location. And the state department is working to account for the assest any or all American citizens who are in the country.
Tsunami warnings ...they should cross the Pacific and we've already seen the initial waves from the tsunami came ashore on Guang and another US territories in Alaska, in Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in United States, there hasn't been any major damages so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitering the situation very closely.  Fima is fully activated and its court mainly of state and of local officials to support these regions as necessary.
And allow me to stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today is vence of remind us how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: dujun567    时间: 2011-3-15 01:38

i afriad i must to watch the orignal text
作者: hupo963    时间: 2011-3-15 10:29

Homework:
Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts in our prior are with the people of Japan. It is a potentially catastrophic disaster. And the imagines of the destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning, I spoke with premier Kang. On behalf of American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and the families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an American craft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have a ship in ***** to assist as needed. The defense premier is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location. And the state apartment is working to account for ***, any at all American citizens were in the country. Tsunami warning has been issued across the Pacific. We’ve already seen *** waves from the tsunami come ashore on *** and another US territory in Alaska, Hawaii, as well as along the western coast. Here in United States, there haven’t been any major damages so far. But we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. *** is fully activated and accord with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let’s me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today’s events just remind us that how fragile that life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan across the region, and we are ganna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 袁野_1    时间: 2011-3-15 10:32     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

作者: Eddyrainy    时间: 2011-3-15 11:19

本帖最后由 Eddyrainy 于 2011-3-15 11:32 编辑

Homework
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. This  potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart-breaking. Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest ? allies. And this morning I spoke with Prime Minister ?. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and families. And I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another on its way. We also have a ship and ? toward ? island to assist as needed. The Defense Prime Minister working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. U.S. Embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location. And the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. And we've already seen the initial waves from tsunami coming ashore on Guam and other U.S. territories, in Alaska, and Hawaii, as well as on, along the west coast. Here, the United States, there hasn’t been any major damage so far. But we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today’s events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends, Japan and across the region. And we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: Taleen-Yangteng    时间: 2011-3-15 11:28     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

far a begin, i want to say if you worry about a terrible earthquake *** at the structure Japan earlier today .first for most, our thought and our players are with people in Japan. It is potentially xxx disaster and   coming out of Japan are simply heart breaken. Japan is of course one of us strongest and closest xx  and this morning I spoke with xx on behalf of American peoples, I combate our deepest xxx specially  families and our  whatever the assistance is needed. we currently have a xxx kraft in japan and another is on the way. we also have ship and xxx on the island to assist as needed.the defense department was working to account for all ministerial personal in japan. US emp person in Tokyo have moved to outside location and the state department is working to account for assess any american citizens' school in the country. cross percifica we have already seen xxx another US territories in alske and wine as well as on along the west coast. here is United state, there has not been any nature damage so fare and we take this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. xx,xx was state local to support this regions as necessary. let me just address that if people are told the vacuate do as you are told. today events remind us as just how frail life can be, our hearts go out to our friends japan and we gonna stand with the most recovery rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: CMass    时间: 2011-3-15 11:33

HW

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struct Japan  earlier today.First and foremost,our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan.This is a potentially catastrophic disater and the images of destruction and flooding coming out in Japan are simply heart-breaking.Japan is,of course,one of our strongest and closest allies.And this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kon on behalf of American people,I conveyed our deepest condolences,especially the victims of their families,and I offer our Japanese friends,whatever assistance is needed.We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan,and another is on its way,and we also have a ship and route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed.The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.The US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location,and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories,in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast.Here in the Unite States,there hasn't been any major damage so far but we're taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closly.Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officals to support these regions as nessary, let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate,do as you are told.Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be.Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: kymxxh    时间: 2011-3-15 11:50     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before i begin i wanna a few words about the terrible earthquake in senamik.

作者: chenswufe    时间: 2011-3-15 12:02

Homework
Before I begin, I want say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that structed Japan early today. First and formost, our thoughts and our premiers are with the people of Japan. It is potential catastrophic disaster. And the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.
Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allyies. And this morning I spoke to Prime minister K on behalf of American people. I conveyed our deepest // specially victims and their families and I offered our Japanese prime minister whatever assistant needed. We currently have American aircraft in Japan and another is on its way. And we also have ship and // to assist as needed.
The defense prime minister working to account for all of our minitery personel in Japan. US embassy personel in Toyto has moved to outside location. And the state department is working to account for the aceess to any American's citizens who are in this country.
Tsunami // across the pacific and we have already seen its initial waves from the tsunami from the shore // and another US territory in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in United States. There has not been any damages so far but we are taking this very seriously. And we are monitoring this situation very closely. // is fully activated. And the core of many is state and local  officals to support this regions as necessary. And let me just address that if people are told you to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's event reminds us how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out with our friends Japan and across the region. And we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: Bella1224    时间: 2011-3-15 13:17     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Homework
Before I begin I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan early today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster and the emergency of the struction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is, of course one of the strongest and closest islands and this morning I spoke with preministor * on behalf of the America people conveyed our deepest condolence, especially the victims of the families, and I offer our Japanese friends whatever the assistance is needed. We * have American craft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. we also have a ship enroute * to assist as needed. The defence department working to accout for all our militery personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the state department is working to accout for and assist that any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnnings have been issued across the Pacific and we've already seen the initial waves from the Tsunami come ashore in * and other US territories in * and * as well as along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully actived and is coordinating with state and local officals to support the regions as nessary. And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told.
Today's events remind of us just how fragile life can be, our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: 胡志伟_0    时间: 2011-3-15 14:06     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. It is a potentially catastrophic disaster. The images of ... and flooding coming out in Japan is simply  heartbreaking. Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and close .... And this morning I spoke with prime minister Kon. On the behalf of American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences to especially the victims of the families and I offered our Japanese Prime Minister whatever assistance is needed. We currently have a craft carrier in Japan and the others on their way, we also have ship in routes to the Mariana Island to assist as needed. The defense prime minister is working to account for all of our military personal in Japan. US embassy personal in Tokyo have moved to a outside location. And the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens were in the country. Tsunami warning is the issue cross Pacific we have seen natural waves from the tsunami come shore on Guam and another US territories in Alaska, and Hawaii as well as on west coast. The United States, there has not been any major damage so far, but we will take it very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. ... is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local official ... this regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today'e events remind us of how fragile life could be. Our hearts go out to our friends of Japan and cross the region and we gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: yimingran    时间: 2011-3-15 15:13     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Homework:
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and Tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. Fisrt and foremost our thoughts and our prayers are with the people in Japan. This is potectially a kind of catastrophe and the images of destructions flooding coming up from Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closet allies, and this morning I spoke with Primier Kang on behalf the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially to the victims and their families, and I offerd our Japanese friends whatever assistant is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its the way. We also have a ship on the enroute * to assist as needed. The defense minister is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embasy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location, and the state department has been working to account for and assist any in all American citizens in who are in the country.  Tsunami warnings have initally across the pacific, and we have seen the inital waves from the tsunami come ashore on ground and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as along the west coast. Here is the United States there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking the very seriously. And we are monitoring the situation very closely. FIMA is fully activated and is coordinating with states and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress, if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are gonna stand with them as they are recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: xuqiucelia    时间: 2011-3-15 15:48

homework
作者: 王璐软绵棉    时间: 2011-3-15 15:53

want the answer
作者: 无厘头的鱼    时间: 2011-3-15 16:06

I would like to say a few words about the terrible erthquake and tsuname that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. This potentially catastrophic disaster, images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.  japan is of courst our strongest and closest allies. This morning I spoke with Prime minister Kang on behalf of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolences. especially the victims and their families I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have one aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We have have ships enroute to--to assist as needed. The defence prime minister is working to account for all our military personell in Japan. US embassy personell in Tokyo had moved to an location. The state department is working to account for and assess any all americans who are in the country . Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. we have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami coming ashore on - another US territory in Alska, Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the US there has not been any damage so far. but we are taking this very seriously. we are monitoring the situation very closely. -is actively activated and coordinating with state and local officials to support this region as necessary. let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of  just how fragile life can be. our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy
作者: 管晶_1    时间: 2011-3-15 16:17     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begain I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struke Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people of Japan. It is potentially catastrophic disaster, and images of destruction and flooding coming out of  Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with President Minister Kom, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistant is needed. We currently have an aircrafe carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have ship and enroute to / to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokoyo have moved to another side vocation, and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who were in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued  across the Pacific, and we've  seen the initial waves from the tsunami , another US territary in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as on along the west coast. United State there hasn't been any major damages so far,but we will take this very seriously and we are monitoring this situation very closely.  is fully activated, and many states and local officals to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress if people that were told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragial life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends Japan across the region,and we gonna stand with them  recovery rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: MichelleV5    时间: 2011-3-15 16:23

能力不足啊……
作者: heidi527    时间: 2011-3-15 16:48

I would like to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. This potentially catastrophic disaster and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.  Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies. This morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kang on behalf of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolences. Especially the victims and their families,I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We have ships enroute to Marianas Islands to--to assist as needed. The defense prime minister is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo had moved to an outside location. The state department is working to account for and assist any all Americans who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific and we have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami coming ashore on Guam and another US territory in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the US there has not been any damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously. We are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is actively activated and coordinating with state and local officials to support this region as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. We are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
Guam 关岛
FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency):联邦应急管理局
Marianas Islands:玛丽安娜群岛
作者: 瑛琪草草    时间: 2011-3-15 16:59

Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible erthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. This potentially catastrophic disaster, images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.  Japan is of course one of  our strongest and closest allies.
This morning I spoke with Prime minister Kang, on behalf of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families. And I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have one aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have a ship in route to Mariana islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo had moved to an outside location. The state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country .
Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. We have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami coming ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alska, Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the US, there has not been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously. We are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.

Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of  just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. We are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: bobmccartney    时间: 2011-3-15 17:25

Homework:

Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First in foremost, are the thoughts and our prayers with the people of Janpan. It's a poltiancialy catastrophic disaster and the images of the struction of flooding coming out of Japan is simply heart-breaking. Japan is of-course one of us strongest and closest allies,and this morning I spoke with Prime Minster Kong on behalf of the American people ,I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims in the families and I offered our Janpanese's whatever the assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and the other is on the way ,we outset a ship and en route to the Marianas to assist as needed. The defence department is working to count for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo had moved to an outside location,and the state department is working to account for and acessed any and all American citizens were in the country. Tsunami warnings of an issue acrossed the Pacific, and we've already seen the initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Grum and other US territeries in Alasca and Hawaii as weel on, along the west coast.Here the United States,there hasn't been any major damage so far, but would be very seriously.And we're monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated, and is coordinating with state and local officalsto support these regions as necessary.Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate ,do as you're told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends Japan across the region, and we'll gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: daianni    时间: 2011-3-15 17:32

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.  First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.  It’s a potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart-breaking.  
We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.  We also have a ship enrooted in the Mariana islands to assist as needed.  The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.  US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.  
Tsunami warnings have been issued across the pacific and we’ve seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as along the west cost.  Here in the United States there hasn’t been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.  FEMA is fully activated and it’s coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.  And let me just stress that people are told to evacuate do as you are told.
作者: 漫漫长路_ann    时间: 2011-3-15 18:07

Homework
Before I begin,I want to say a few words  about the terrible earthquake and the Tsunami that struct Japan earlier today.first and foremost , our thoughts and prayers are with Japan.
作者: pepsicola4321    时间: 2011-3-15 18:58

Before I begin I want to say some words about the terrible earthquake in Sunami, struggle pain earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts our prayers about japan. It is a potentially catastrophic disaster. And images about structures and flooding coming out of japan are simply heart-breaking. Japan is our strongest and closest allier. And this morning I spoke with prim minster Come. On behave of American people, I convened our deepest  , especially victims of Japanese families. And I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistances they needed. We could have a American `` in Japan and another is on its way. We also have a ship on `` assists they needed. The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US `` personnel in Tokyo has moved to outside location. And state department has account for assist for American citizens in the country. Tsunami warning this issue cross specific and we already see the initial waves from the tsunami come a short on Yangtze and other US Territory's in Alaska and Holloway as well as on alone the west coast. Here in US there are no major damage so far but we are taking it very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. `` is fully activated and it is coordinating with local officials to  support the regions as necessary. Let me just stress if people are told evacuate, do as you are told. Today's evens reminds us how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to Japan across the region. We gonna stay with them as they recover and rebuild from the tragicty.
作者: 张欣_ECNU    时间: 2011-3-15 19:27     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before i began,I wanna say a few words about the earthquake and tsunami that strikes Japan earlier today. first and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. it is potentially a catastrophic ..in Japan. and the images of ..and flooding comes out of JP and our..is heartbreaking. JP is, and of course is the strongest and closed standerlize.. this morning I spoke to the Primer JOKON on behalf of the American people. I conveyed our deepest condorms, especially the victims in the familand I offered our Japanese Primers whatever assistence they needed. we  ..have the American nuclear engineer in JP from American on its way. and we also have a ship ...in its routine ..as needed.the defence of ..working to  account for all of our militery personnel in JP. US ambassy personnel in TOKYO have moved to the outside oocation.the state parliament is  working to accuont for and assist any indoor and American citizens in JP. Tsunami must be the ..specific,all and in all  the the devastated ...the ..and striking is the ..
作者: 郝静_1    时间: 2011-3-15 20:05     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

before i begin i want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake in Sunami,the structure in Japan earlier today.First ,in formost,and our thoughts,our prayers,our would people,are Japan.It is potenssially callastrafic disaster in Japan.And images of the distruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.Japan is ,of course one of our strongest and closest s?????.And this morning I spoke with prime minister Kum on the half American people I conveyed our deepset ???? especially the victims of the families and I offered a Japanese a promise whatever assiatants they needed.We could only have American ?? in Japan and others are on its way .And we slao serve a ship,a route to the M?? S?? to assist as needed.?? apartment is working to account for all our alter fo?? in Japan.US empathy personal in Tokyo are moved to an outside location and the statement department as   working to accounting for an assist at any enourm  American citiznes who are in the country.Sunami warnings of financial should be closed  specific and we're out here to seeing ? waves from the  Sunami come? shore on one or another US territeries in Alaska,and Hawaii,as well as on,along the west coast.Here in the United States,there hasn't been any major damage so far but we're taking this ? seriously and we're mino?? the situation closely.Fima is fully activated and its card meeting with stated and local officials to these rigions as necessary.And let just stress that if people are told to evacuated,do as you're told.Today's events are remind us of how just fragual life can be.Our hearts go out to our friends Japan and the corossed region.And we're gonna stand with them as they ? rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: songhuan0830    时间: 2011-3-15 20:48

HW
At first I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsname that destruct Japan earlier today.First and foremost,our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan, this is potencially catastrofic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart breaking,Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest deadlines,and this morning I spoke with prime minister calm,I behalf the american people,I conveyed our deepest converlensis,especially the victims in the families and I offered the Japenese friends whatever assistence is needed,We couldn't have an eric crafterier in Japan in its way,yep in the route of the silence in the moning is  needed ,but the devence part is working to count for all our military personal in Japan,for the empathy personel in tokyo it move to our site location,their department has working to account for assest,any and or american citizens were in the country,as tsnami warnings across the pacific  and we want to see the  initial waves from the tsnami warn and other US territories in  elesca and hawaii along the west coast, here United station as a bit major   damage so far,but we will take ths very seriously,and we are monitoring the situation very closely ,FIMA is full activated,and its cordinating was state and  lacal officials to support,this regions as necessary,let me just stress ,if the people are told to evacuate ,  do as you are told.today event just remind us how fregious life ca be,our heart grow out to our friend Japan and cross the region,we gonna stand with them as they recover and  rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: ameliawu    时间: 2011-3-15 21:08     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is potentially catasrophic disaster and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke with Prime minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences ,especially the victims in the familes and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aricraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way and we also have a ship en toute to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country.Tsunami warnings have been issued accross the Pacific and we`ve already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the United States there hasn`t been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today`s events remind us of how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: yvonneyui    时间: 2011-3-15 21:30     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Homework:
Before I begin, I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is, pf course, one of the strongest and closest allies, and this morning, I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, specially to the victims  and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed We currently have an  American aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location and the State Department is working to account for and assist an any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific and we have already seen the initial vaces from the tsunami coming ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on along the west coast. Here in the United States and there has not been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: kuguafei    时间: 2011-3-15 21:57

我这个听力,不行啊
作者: 拽拽魂    时间: 2011-3-15 21:57

听懂不到一半,看来还是很有差距啊,我得加油了
作者: heatbigthree    时间: 2011-3-15 22:21     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

homework
Before i began i want to say a few words about the  terrible earthquake and Tusnami that struck in japan earlier today .first for most,our thoughts and our prayer are with people  in japan . this is the potentially catastrophic disaster and the images of the destruction and flooding coming out of japan are simply  heartbreaking.Japan is of course our strongest and closest sidelines and this morning i spoke with the prime minister kang.On  behalf of America people,i conveyed our deepest and condolences     especially the victims and their families and offer japanese  friend     whatever  assistence needed. we currently have America    in  Japan and another on its way.We also have ship in the route to the  Maria islan ds to  assist  as needed. the defence department is working to accout for all military injury in Japan . The US       personal in tokyo moved to an outside location. the state department is working to accout for assist any of all America citizens in coutry.              and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories,in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west  coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so  far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the  situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with  state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me  just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told.  Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go  out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are going to  stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.                                                   
作者: CMass    时间: 2011-3-15 22:34

求正确答案啊!!!!!!
作者: kitty1104    时间: 2011-3-15 22:40

on icecrow

Before I begain I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struke Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people of Japan. It is potentially catastrophic disaster, and images of destruction and flooding coming out of  Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with President Minister /, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistant is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have ship and route to Marian's Island to assist as needed. The Defence Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokoyo have moved to another side vocation, and the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who were in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued  across the Pacific, and we've already seen the initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guan, another US territary in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as on along the west coast. United State there hasn't been any major damages so far,but we will take this very seriously and we are monitoring this situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated, and it's coordinating many states and local officals to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress if people that were told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of just how fragial life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends Japan across the region,and we gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: tzyuyan123    时间: 2011-3-15 23:12

新手潜神围观,貌似前面的都很强大!!学习中!
作者: lisdonrim    时间: 2011-3-15 23:43

Homework
For begin,i wanna to say a few words about a terrible earthquake and tsunami.The stuck japan earlier today.First in for most,i thought and prays with people on Japan.It's
potentially can't stucturely diasater.The images of stucturtions and flooding caming out Japan and i simply heart breaking.Japan of course one of us strongest and closest stralize and this morning i spoke with prime minister to calm.I behave the American people,i conveyed our deepest condolences,especially the victims of families.and i forgot japanese friends whatever assitance is needed.We couldn't have alf carifonia in japan in another on its way.We aslo have ship in root to the maya to the silence to the system as needed.The defense of department is working to account for all and or melt personal in Japan.US ambassory peosonal in Tokyo is move to outside vocation and state apartment is working to account and assist any or americans in the country.Tsunami *** across the Pacific.and We wanna see the waves from the tsunami came show and another US tutorials in ASKO.
ANd why,is along the coast.The unite States,there has been damaged so far.But we taken this very seriously.And we are monitoring the situation very closely.FEMA is following activated and it calling many states unlocal ficial to support this regions as nessary.Let me just stress,that if people toll to evacuate,do as your toll.Today is once remind us just
have how life can be.Our heart go out to our friends Japan and across the region.And we get stand with rebel from this tradedy.
作者: 芭蕉叶    时间: 2011-3-15 23:50     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and the tsunami of that struck Japan early of today.First and formost our thoughts and our prayers with people of Japan, it is potentially catastrophe diseaster and images of destruction flooding coming out to Japan are simply heart breaking.
Japan is,of course, one of our strongest and closest staylies, and this morning I spoke with prime minister Kang, on behalf of American people I convey our deepest condonses especially the victims and their families and I offerred our Japanese presents what ever assistances they need.
We currently have America craft carrier in Japan and others on it's way.We also have ship and route to the Mrionna island to assist as needed.The defense apartment is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.
US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to outside location, and the state department is working to account for and assist that any and all American citizens who are in the country.
Tsunami warnnings they should coming across the Pacific, and we have seen initial waves from the tsunami commercial on * and US other tourist Alaska and Hawai as well as on, along the west coast.
Here in United State, there haven't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fima is pulling activative and is cooperating with state and local official to support these regions as necessary.* stress that if people are told evacuate, do as you are told, states events remind us of how just frail life can be.
Our heart go out to our friends in Japan across the region, and we gonna to stand with them as they covery and rebuid from this tragedy.

作者: dekangh    时间: 2011-3-15 23:51

本帖最后由 dekangh 于 2011-3-15 15:57 编辑

homework
before I begin iwant to say a few words about the terrible fraken tsunami from Japan today.Person for most affords their clairs are with people of Japan. It'spertasionly cats traffic disarst and emergers distraction flirting coming out Japan simplyheart braken. Japan is of course one of strongest close their lifes thismorning their priminist come American people I conven deep condoulense especialvictim's families Japanese friends whatever they needed. We couldn't haveAmerican crafcreer in Japanand another in its way. We also have ship in role Malliani system as needed.The defence primary working to account for all maritary personal in Japan. USambers personal in Tokey have moved to onside occasion and state departmentworking on any in all American citizens work in this country. Tsunami warningvinisu the cross percific. __ mission waves from tsunami come sure another US tourist in Alaska and _ along west coast. The united statesdoes manage so far but would taking this very seriously and we manatary thesituation very closely. Feema is falling activit in his call at state and localofficials this support this reajons as necessary. Enomig stress that if peopleare told to bacuate do as you are told. Today's events are remind us of justfrig life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends Japan across rejon we can standwith them covery rebell this strage.
作者: 吴捷曦Jessie    时间: 2011-3-15 23:54     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin,I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.First and foremost,our thoughts and our prayers are with the peopleof Japan.This is potentially catastrophic disaster.And the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.Japan is, of course ,one of our strongest and closest allies .And this morning I spoke with prime minister Kan , on behalf of the American people,I conveyed our deepest condolences,especially the victims and their the families. And I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistence is needed.
We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan ,and another is on its way.We also has a ship enroute assist as needed.The defence apartment is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.US embassy personel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location.And the state department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizen who are in the country.Tsunami warnings have been  issued across the Pacific and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast.Here in United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far but we're taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely.FEMA is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local official to support these regions as necessary.And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate,do as you are told.
Today's events remind us of just how fragile life can be.Our hearts go out to friends in Japan and across the region and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuilt from this tragedy.

作者: cherry0516    时间: 2011-3-16 08:37     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin,I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people in Japan. It is potentially catastrophic disaster.And the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies.And this morning I spoke with Prime Minister, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially to victims and their families.And I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistances they needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way ,and we also have ship to assist as needed.The Defense Department is  working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to outside location.And the State Department is working to account for and assist any of all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warning is an issue cross the Pacific. We've already seen initial waves from tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii, and as well as along the West coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far and we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. is fully activated and he is coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today the events remind us just how fragile the life can be.Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this strategy.

作者: 20081010013    时间: 2011-3-16 08:58

深切哀悼日本遇难人员~The Amercian is allywith Japan which is true,but when Japan was wounded by this thing while the USA not willing to rescue his alliance.
作者: qialifanmo    时间: 2011-3-16 09:27     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

本帖最后由 qialifanmo 于 2011-3-16 09:56 编辑

before i begin i want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake * earlier today.first and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with people in japan.it is potentially * disaster and imagageing flouding coming up japan are simplely heartbreaking. japan is ,of course, one of strongest and closest * .and this morning i spoke with prime minster *.on behalf of American people i conveid our deepest *,especially the victims in the families and i offered our japanese friends whatever * is needed.we currently have an aircarrier in japan and another is on its way.we also have a ship inroute to the marine * to assit as needed.the defence department is working to accout for all our * personnal in Japan.US * personnel in toyko have moved to our site location.and standed for the goverment is working  to account for the assit that any and all american citizens who are in the country.so now we * cross the percifical.we already see the walves from the in  on * in lascal? and why as well as on along the coast.here in the united states there hasn't benn any damage so far,but we will take this very seriously and we are ma* the situation very closely.fimar? is fully altivated? and its courd is n...local officials to support these regions as necessary.and let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate do as you are told.today it's wednesdays and remmend * how f* life can be. our hearts go out to our friends japan and accross the region.and we are going to stand with them as they recovered.

作者: oldmelodies    时间: 2011-3-16 09:28     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsnami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. It is potentiouly catastraphic disaster and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heart-breaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister ... on behalf of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolenses, especially the victims in the families and i offered our Japanese friends whatever assisstances they needed. We currently have an America aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way and we also have a ship in ...island to assist as needed. The defence apartment is working to account for all our military pesonnal in Japan. US empathy pesonnal in Tokyo have move to an outside location and the state department is working to account for and assist and any in all American citizens were in the country. Tsunami warning is beissued across the pacific and we are seeing initial waves from the tsunami come shore on ... another US teritoris in Alask and why it was along the west coast.Here in the United States there hasn't been any major damage so far but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation our closely.... is fully activated and its accordinating with state and local official support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events would remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: qialifanmo    时间: 2011-3-16 09:57

before->Before i->I begin i->,I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake * -> and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.first->. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people in japan.it->Japan. It is potentially * -> catastrophic disaster.And and->the imagageing->images of destruction and flouding->flooding coming up->out japan->of Japan are simplely->simply heartbreaking. japan->Japan is ,->, of course, one of our strongest and closest * .and-> allies.And this morning i->I spoke with prime->Prime minster *.->Minister, on behalf of the American people, I i conveid->conveyed our deepest *,-> condolences, especially the->to victims in->and the->their families.And and i->I offered our japanese->Japanese friends whatever * is-> assistances they needed.we->. We currently have an aircarrier->aircraft carrier in japan->Japan and another is on its way.-> ,and we also have a ship inroute to the marine * to assit->assist as needed.the->The defence->Defense department->Department is -> working to accout->account for all our * personnal-> military personnel in Japan.->. US * -> embassy personnel in toyko->Tokyo have moved to our site->outside location.and->And standed->the for->State the goverment->Department is working -> to account for the->and assit that->assist any and->of all american->American citizens who are in the country.so->. Tsunami now->warning is an issue we * cross the percifical.we->Pacific. We've already see->seen the->initial walves->waves from the->tsunami come ashore in on * -> Guam and other US territories, in lascal? ->Alaska and why->Hawaii, and as well as on along the West coast.here->. Here in the united states->United States, there hasn't benn->been any major damage so far,but-> and we will->are take->taking this very seriously and we are ma* ->monitoring the situation very closely.fimar? ->. is fully altivated? ->activated and its courd->he is n...->coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary.and let->Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate ->, do as you are told.today->. Today it's->the wednesdays->events and->remind us just remmend * how f* ->fragile the life can be. our->.Our hearts go out to our friends japan->in Japan and accross->across the region.-> and we are going to->gonna stand with them as they recovered.

->recover and rebuild from this strategy. 此文本由普特英语在线文本比较工具(http://home.putclub.com/tools/find)自动生成 81# qialifanmo
作者: 南楚书生    时间: 2011-3-16 10:20

[我的听写] ----可在此处逐句听写
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and prays with the people in Japan, This is a potentially catastrophic disaster. And the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are supplely heartbreaking. Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke to Prime Minister kan, on behalf the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance they are needed.

We currently have a aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. And we also have a ship and route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The defense department Minister is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.

US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location. And the state department is working to account for our assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on G* and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as on along the western coast.

Here in the Unite States. There hasn’t been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously. And we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officer to support these regions as necessary.

Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you were told. Today's events remind us of how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan, across the region. We are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: mib_yyk    时间: 2011-3-16 10:37

本帖最后由 mib_yyk 于 2011-3-16 10:44 编辑

HW

Before I begin, I want to a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami destructed Japan earlier today.

First and formost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of  Japan.This is potentially catastrophic disasters and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simplly heart breaking.

Japan is ,of coures , one of our strongest and closest ~ and this morning I spoke wtih prime minister~ on behave of the American people I convade our deepest condolences especially the victims in their families and I to offered Jeffny friendsm whatever assisstant is needed.

We currently have  an ~ crat carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have a ship in the root to Marry Alice to assists needed.Our department is working to account for all our millitary personel in Japan. US ambassy personel in Tokyo have move out to outside location and state department is working to accout for assist any or  all American citicens were in the country.

Tsunami warning of the issue is accross the pacific, and we have seen initial waves from  the tsunami come ashore on  ~and another US territaries in Las and  .. as well as along the west coast.

Here in United States ,there hasn't been any major damage so far.But we are taking this very seriously and we are monitering the situation very closely.

is fully activated,and it is coordinating with states and local officals to support these regions as necessary.

Let me just stress that if people are told to evaquate, do as you are told.

Today's events remind  us just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to a friend in Japan across the region and we goona stand with them as they recovering rebuilt from the tragedy.
作者: xiaozhienglish    时间: 2011-3-16 11:07     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before i begin i want to say a few words about the terrible earth quake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.First and for most our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.It is a potentially catastrophe disaster and images of destruction and flooding come out Japan are simply heartbreaking.Japan is of course one of strongest ann closest allies adn this morning i spoke with priminister Kang on behalf of american people i conveyed our deepest consolations especially the victims and families and i offer my Japanese friends whatever assistance they needed.we currently have an american craftcarrier in Japan and another on the tour.we also have a ship in route of marilan asllance to assist as needed.The defence department is working to account for all our military personel in Japan.United State embassy personel in Tokyo have moved to another site location and state apartment is workig to account for and assist any and all american citiens who are in the coutry.
Tsunami warning has been issued across the pacific.we've already seen natural waves from the tsunami coming ashore on gum in another u.s territory alaska and hawai as well as along the west coast. ero and u.s there hasn't been any major damage so far but we are taking this very seriously and we will mornitor this situation very closely. pherlly actibated is coordinating the state and local officials to support this regions as necessary. let me just stress that if people are told to evacurate do as u r told. today's advance remind us of just how fragile our life can be ,our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and the across regions and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: nomatterwhat    时间: 2011-3-16 11:18

HW:

Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. It’s potentially a catastrophic disaster. And the images of the destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is, of course, one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke with PM Kamn, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families. And I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance they needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the * to assist as needed. The defense department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location. And the State Department is working to account for and assist any of our American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. And we’ve already seen initial waves from the Tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as our zones along the west coast. Here in the US there hasn’t been any major damage so far. But we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and it’s coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. And let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today’s events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. And we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: fly8838    时间: 2011-3-16 11:44

Homework
Before I begin, I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan, on behalf of American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families and I offered our Japanese a promise whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. And we also have a ship and route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. Our Defense Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. The US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific and we have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam other US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn’t been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and it is coordinating with the states and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today’s events remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region and we gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: xiaozhienglish    时间: 2011-3-16 13:36

homework:
Before i begin i want to say a few words about the terrible earth quake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.First and for most our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.It is a potentially catastrophe disaster and images of destruction and flooding come out Japan are simply heartbreaking.Japan is of course one of strongest ann closest allies adn this morning i spoke with priminister Kang on behalf of american people i conveyed our deepest consolations especially the victims and families and i offer my Japanese friends whatever assistance they needed.we currently have an american craftcarrier in Japan and another on the tour.we also have a ship in route of marilan asllance to assist as needed.The defence department is working to account for all our military personel in Japan.United State embassy personel in Tokyo have moved to another site location and state apartment is workig to account for and assist any and all american citiens who are in the coutry.

Tsunami warning has been issued across the pacific.we've already seen natural waves from the tsunami coming ashore on gum in another u.s territory alaska and hawai as well as along the west coast. ero and u.s there hasn't been any major damage so far but we are taking this very seriously and we will mornitor this situation very closely. pherlly actibated is coordinating the state and local officials to support this regions as necessary. let me just stress that if people are told to evacurate do as u r told. today's advance remind us of just how fragile our life can be ,our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and the across regions and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: xiaozhienglish    时间: 2011-3-16 14:41

On xiaozhienglish:
Before i begin i want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today.First and foremost our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan.It is a potentially catastrophic disaster,and images of destruction and flooding coming out Japan are simply heartbreaking.Japan is,of course,one of our strongest and closest allies and this morning i spoke with prime minister Kan on behalf of the american people i conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families and i offered my Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.we currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way.we also have a ship in route to maryland islands to assist as is needed.The defence department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan.United State embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an outside location and state apartment is workig to account for and assist any and all american citiens who are in the coutry.

Tsunami warning has been issued across the pacific.we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam in another u.s territory Alaska and Hawai as well as along the west coast. Here in the U.S  there hasn't been any major damage so far but we are taking this very seriously and we are mornitoring this situation very closely. FEMA is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support this regions as necessary. let me just stress that if people are told to evacurate do as u r told. Today's events remind us of just how fragile  life can be ,our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region.And we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 希公主    时间: 2011-3-16 14:56     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

HW: Before I begin , I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and Tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First in formal, our thoughts and our prayers are with people in Japan. It's potentially catastrophic disaster and images of destruction of flooding come out of Japan are simply heart breaking. Japan is , of course, one of the strongest and closest alliance. and this morning I spoke with prime minister Kan on behalf of American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims of the families and I offered the Japanese friends whatever assistance is need. we currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. we also have a ship in a route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The defence department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to outside of location. and the state of department is working to account for and assist  any or all American citizens who were in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific ,and we've seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore  on Guma and another US territories in Alaska and Hawaii, along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously , we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordianting with the state and local officials to support this region as necessary.let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you were told.Today's events remind us of just how fragile of life can be, our hearts go out to  friends of Japan and across the region, and we are going to stand with them as they recover and rebuild from the tragedy.
作者: jinkyzhao    时间: 2011-3-16 16:43     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before i begain i wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake in sunami? that struck Japan earlier today.First and formoest, our thoughts and prays are with the people in Japan.it potientionly a c.. disaster and the image of the destruction and flooding come in Japan just simply heartbreaking.japan is of course  one of our closet and strongst stay allies.and this moring i spoke with primistor Gowm.On behalf of the american people,i conveyed our deepest codorner?especially the victims  with their familys and if our japanese friends whenever the assitance is needed. we currently have american craft area in japan and another is on its way.we also have a ship eroot to the mar..silence to assit as needed.the defence the primist's working to account for all military personol in japan .US abenci personolin tokyo has moved to side of the location the apartment is working for the assit any of all citizen who in the country.the tsunomi warning of the issue has accorssed the picific and we already see the initial waves from the tsunami come short on Guang and another US territories in alske and hawayi as well as along the west coast here in United States there hasnt been any major damages so far but we are taking this very seriously and we are monitoring the situastion very closly.FMA is fully actived and ..stay to local to support these region as necesary.Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate,do as you are told.today's event will remind us just how friagle life can be.our hearts go out to our friends in japan we gonna stay with them as they recovered and rebuild from the tragdy
作者: gillianjiayou    时间: 2011-3-16 17:03     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I begin, I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and Tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people of Japan.

It's a potentially catastrophic disaster, and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.

Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest *. And this morning I spoke with prime minister Kan on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance as they needed.

We currently have an American craft carrier in Japan, and anther is on its way. We also have a ship in route to the marine on the silence to assist as needed.

The defense prime minister is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to outside location, and the state department is working to account for an assist any and all American citizen who are in the country.

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. And we have already seen initial waves from Tsunami coming shore on Guam along US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking it very seriously, we are monitoring the situation very closely.

FEMA is fully activated and it is coordinating with the state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's advance remind us of how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friend Japan and across the region, and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.

作者: 李蕾蕾_0    时间: 2011-3-16 17:32

On gillianjiayou
2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话
Before I begin, I wanna say a few words about the terrible earthquake and Tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with people of Japan.

It's a potentially catastrophic disaster, and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.

Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies. And this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan, on behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed.

We currently have an  aircraft carrier in Japan, and anther is on its way. We also have a ship in route to the marine on the silence to assist as needed.

The defense prime minister is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to outside location, and the state department is working to account for an assist any and all American citizen who are in the country.

Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. And we have already seen initial waves from Tsunami coming shore on Guam along US territories in Alaska and Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking it very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely.

FEMA is fully activated and is coordinating with (the) state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of  just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 树叶XHL    时间: 2011-3-16 19:24

初来乍到,多多 指教!
作者: 雷瑶    时间: 2011-3-16 20:08     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

i want say a few words about the tarouble earthquake and ecnomic in japan today.first and fomost and pairs are was people in japan ,this portentially

作者: Kutism    时间: 2011-3-16 23:00

HK:
I would like to say a few words about the terrible erthquake and tsuname that destruck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. This is potentially catastrophic disaster,and images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.  japan is of courst our strongest and closest allies. This morning I spoke with Prime minister Kang on behalf of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolences. especially the victims and their families I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We have have ships enroute to--to assist as needed. The defence prime minister is working to account for all our military personell in Japan. US embassy personell in Tokyo had moved to an location. The state department is working to account for and assess any all americans who are in the country . Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. we have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami coming ashore on - another US territory in Alska, and Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the US there has not been any damage so far.
作者: 熊一    时间: 2011-3-17 09:57

homework
Before I begin I want to say a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost, our thoughts and our prayers are with the people of Japan. This is a potentially catastrophic disaster, and the images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking. Japan is of course one of our strongest and closest allies, and this morning I spoke with Prime Minister Kan. On behalf of the American people, I conveyed our deepest condolences, especially the victims and their families, and I offered our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have an aircraft carrier in Japan, and another is on its way. We also have a ship en route to the Marianas Islands to assist as needed. The Defense Department is working to account for all our military personnel in Japan. US embassy personnel in Tokyo have moved to an offside location, and the State Department is working to account for and assist any and all American citizens who are in the country. Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific, and we've already seen initial waves from the tsunami come ashore on Guam and other US territories, in Alaska and Hawaii as well as on, along the west coast. Here in the United States, there hasn't been any major damage so far, but we are taking this very seriously, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. Fema is fully activated and is coordinating with state and local officials to support these regions as necessary. Let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events  remind us of just how fragile life can be. Our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region, and we're gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: justus    时间: 2011-3-17 10:44

HOMEWROK
I would like to say a few words about the terrible erthquake and tsuname that struck Japan earlier today. First and foremost our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. This potentially catastrophic disaster, images of destruction and flooding coming out of Japan are simply heartbreaking.  japan is of courst our strongest and closest allies. This morning I spoke with Prime minister Kang on behalf of the American people I conveyed our deepest condolences. especially the victims and their families I offer our Japanese friends whatever assistance is needed. We currently have one aircraft carrier in Japan and another is on its way. We have have ships enroute to--to assist as needed. The defence prime minister is working to account for all our military personell in Japan. US embassy personell in Tokyo had moved to an location. The state department is working to account for and assess any all americans who are in the country . Tsunami warnings have been issued across the Pacific. we have already seen the initial waves from the tsunami coming ashore on - another US territory in Alska, Hawaii as well as along the west coast. Here in the US there has not been any damage so far. but we are taking this very seriously. we are monitoring the situation very closely. -is actively activated and coordinating with state and local officials to support this region as necessary. let me just stress that if people are told to evacuate, do as you are told. Today's events remind us of  just how fragile life can be. our hearts go out to our friends in Japan and across the region. we are gonna stand with them as they recover and rebuild from this tragedy.
作者: 小楠嘻嘻    时间: 2011-3-17 11:24     标题: [Homework]2011-03-14 奥巴马针对日本地震的讲话

Before I am going to speak a few words about the terrible earthquake and tsunami that strike Japan earlier today,first foremost,I goats and prayers with people in the Japan ,this potentially catastrophe disaster and images the structure flooding coming out from Japan our simply heartbreaking .Japan is of course one of the strongest and closes and this morning I spoke with prominent came.On behalf the American people conveyed the deepest condolences specially the victim in the families and I offered our Japanese friends .Whatever the sentences need them .American graft career in Japan and an others is on this way . we also have ship and road to the silence to the six as they need them .The Defence department working to account for all not personally in Japan .Tokay had moved to the outside location and state apartment working to and sized any American cities who are in the country . Tsunami benefit special Pacific ,we special mission waves from tsunami come sure on gram and another us terrorise in last and why and the west coast.Here in the United States there ,we are taking this very seriously .Fa ma is fully act devoted has local officials to support this regency.Let me just dress if the people are told evacuated do as your told .Today is advance remind us life can be are hearts go out to friends Japan and across region and gowning to stand with the recovery and rebuild.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0