Board logo

标题: [文化博览] 【整理】2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2011-3-30 08:02     标题: 2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5

古罗马 一个帝国的兴起和衰亡 1  恺撒大帝 | Ancient Rome The Rise and Fall of an Empire

本期文化节目我们一起回顾古罗马的兴起和衰亡的故事,它立足于精确的、广泛的历史研究,向我们展现了那些贪婪的、淫荡的和野心勃勃的人如凯撒、尼禄和康斯坦丁,当然也正是他们促使了罗马帝国的形成。同时它还描述了罗马怎么毁灭迦太基,被凯撒征服,又怎么镇压犹太人的反叛,转向基督教。一起了解罗马帝国的形成、达到鼎盛以及最终走向衰亡的过程。

恺撒大帝全名盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒(Gaius Julius Caesar)他是罗马共和国末期杰出的军事统帅、政治家,罗马帝国的奠基者、罗马帝国的无冕之皇。他公元前60年与庞培、克拉苏秘密结成前三巨头同盟,随后出任高卢总督,花了八年时间征服了高卢全境,还袭击了日耳曼和不列颠。前49年,他率军占领罗马,打败庞培,集大权于一身,实行独裁统治。凯撒于公元前102年7月12日出生,公元前44年3月15日逝世。

[flv]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/Culture/AncientRome/putclub.com_Rome_Caesar5.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电信下载1:
Video download          Mp3 download

电信下载2:

网通下载:

迅雷高速:

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: 1977tlzg    时间: 2011-3-30 09:03

And this will not burn down. It will be made of marble and stone, all of it, by building to one plan. The city will have cohesion, purpose, public spaces for all Romans. Wide roads, forums, gardens, theaters, temples and wherever anyone goes in this city. They will be surrounded by art, the beauty of art. We are going nowhere.
It's a wonderful vision. Your...would be proud.
Think in this room, a few moments ago, Rome was saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble would be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adorn the imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier but more than ten square miles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning, countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale and likely cost his dream, was unprecedented.
Oh, Seneca, please help me! Someone's kidnapping me and stuck this horrible thing to my chest. Please help me! He has my full support.
Ha ha ha. Traitor, I knew it.
I was hoping to discuss. It's for the breathing, means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people.
I'll sing like a bird.
Sir, an emperor may do many things, he may lie, cheat and even when justified kill.
作者: manningwwl    时间: 2011-3-30 09:33

hw:
And these will not be burned down and will be made of marbles and stone, all of it, by building to one plan. The city will have cohesion, purpose, public spaces for all Romes. Wide roads, forums, gardens, theatres, temples and wherever anyone goes in this city, he’ll be surrounded by art, beauty of art. We are going nova.
Wonderfull **
N* began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals, millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to **, period capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier, but more then 10 square miles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. N* became the greatest picture of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning, countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics * escale are likely cost of his dreams was unprecedented.
        * please tell me, someone is* to kill me, horrible things to my chest, please help.
        Let me have my full support
        * I know it
        I was hoping to discuss with you
        It’s for the *, means.. I mean finally allow me to perform in front of my people. I sing like a bird.
        Sir, an emperor may do just anything. He may lie, cheat, and even when unjustified * .
作者: 源源1022    时间: 2011-3-30 09:39

homework

…not burned down. It would have made of marble and stone, all of it, by building to one plan. A city will have occasion, publics, public spaces for all Romans. Wide roads, for, gardens, theaters, temples and, whoever anyone goes in the city, he will be surrounded by art, beauty of art. We are going nowhere.

A wonderful beauty…
Thinking of this Rome a few months ago you must have saved.

Nero begin the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain, to adore a name imperial capital. The Rome invention of concrete may building easier, but more than 10 square miles would have to be paved, and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest picture of art in Rome history. Personally commissioning conscious sculptures, paintings and vast mosics, the scale at likely cost his dream, was unprecedented.

Oh, Celik, please help me. Someone is kidnapping and it is stuck it is horrible. Save my chest please, help me. He has my full support.

Traitor, I knew it. I was hoping to discuss. It was breathing. Means, when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people, I will sing like a bird. Sir, an emperor may do many things, he may love, cheat, and even when justified, kill.
作者: 南楚书生    时间: 2011-3-30 10:30

[我的听写] ----可在此处逐句听写
And this will not burn down, it will be made of marble, stone. All of it, by building to one plan, The city will have cohesion, in purpose, public places for all Romans. Wide roads, forums, gardens, theaters, temples and wherever anyone goes in this city. They will be surrounded by art, the beauty of art. We are going nowhere.

Wonderful vision. * would be proud

Think in this room, a few moments ago, Rome was saved.

Naro began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire, from Eypt, Greeks and Spain to adorn the imperial capital. The Rom invention of concrete made building easy but more than ten square miles must be paved. And hundred of vast elaborate building completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Rome history. Personally commissioning, countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics, This scale and likely cost his dream, was unprecedented.

S S*, please help me. Someone is kidnapping me, and stuck this horrible things to my chest, Please out me.
He has my full support.
Traitor, I knew it.
I was hoping to discuss. It's for the breathing, means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my people, I will sing like a bird.
Sir, the empire may do many things. He may lie, cheat, and even when you justified kill.
作者: zxy71723    时间: 2011-3-30 10:43

HW
And this will not burn down. It will be made of marble and stone, all of it, by building to one plan. The city will have cohesion, purpose, public spaces for all Romans. Wild roads, forums, gardens, theaters, temples on it, wherever anyone goes in the city, they will be surrounded by art, the beauty of art. We are going nowhere.
It’s a wonderful vision, your ancestors would be proud.
* this room, a few moments ago, Rome was saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marbles would be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adorn the imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier, but more than 10 square miles would have to be paved, and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history: personally commissioning, countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale and likely cost of his dream was unprecedented.
“Oh, Seneca, please help me! Someone is kidnapping me and stuck this horrible thing to my chest. Please help me!”
“He has my full support. ”
“T*, I knew it. ”
“I was hoping to discussing …”
“It's for the breathing, means when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people, I’ll sing like a bird.”
“Sir, an empior may do many things, he may lie, cheat and even when justified kill. ”

adorn: vt.  装饰, 使生色
imperial: a.  帝王的, 宗主国的, 至尊的, 壮丽的n.  特等品
concrete  n.  凝结物, 混凝土a.  具体的, 实在的, 混凝土的
commissioning: [计] 试的 [化] 试运转; 试车; 投产; 投入生产
作者: 豆豆小哀    时间: 2011-3-30 10:52

Homework

It wouldn’t be burn down; it would be made of marble, stone, all of it. by building to one plan one plan, the city will have cohesion, purpose, public space for all Romans, wide roads, forums, gardens, theaters, temples and Whenever people go into the city, they will be surrounded by arts, beauty of art. We are going nowhere.

It is a Wonderful vision!

Think in this room, a few moments ago, Rome was saved

Nero began the largest single building project in history, precious metals; millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, and Spain. To **, period of capital. The Rome’s invention of concrete may made the building easier, but more than ten square miles would have to be paved. but hundred of the vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero becomes the greatest picture of art in the Rome history. Personally commissioning, countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale and likely caused his dream, was unprecedented.

Oceanic, please help me, someone kidnap me stuck this horrible thing to my chest,

He has my full support.

Traitor! I knew it.

I was hoping to discuss to you  

It is for the breathing, means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people. I sing like a bird.

Sir, an emperor may do many thing, they may lie, cheat, and even when justified kill.
作者: MTXUBA    时间: 2011-3-30 10:53

Homework
And this will not burn down.They'll be made of marble and stone all of it by building to one plan.City will have cohesion,purpose, public spaces for all Romans.Wide roads,forms,gardens,theatres,temples up,will ever anyone goes in the city.There will be surrended by art.Beauty of art.We are going nowhere.
So wonderful (You are thinking this Rome a few months ago Rome was saved.)

Nero began the largest single building programme in history.Precious matters and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to the door the imperial capital.
For Rome invasion of concrete may building ealier,but more than ten square miles would have to be paved.And hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed.
Nero became the greast portrait of art in Roman history.Personaly commissioning, calculate sketches,paintings and vast mozeks.The skill are likely cost his dream was unpresidented.

Oh,Sennaca, please help me.Someone kidnapped me and stocked with the horrible thing to my chest.Please help.
Nearly have my full support.
Oh,haha traitor.I knew it.
I was hoping to discuss.
It's for the braving.Means and you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people.I'll sing like a bird.
Sir,an emperor can do many things.He may lie,cheat,and even what you defined, kill.
作者: zdh1976    时间: 2011-3-30 12:51     标题: [Homework]2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5

Hw
And this will not burn down, to be made of marble and stone. All of it, by building for one plan, the city will have cohesion, the purpose, public spaces for all Romans. Wide roads, forums, gardens,thearters, temples and whereever anyone goes in the city, they will be surrounded by art, beauty of art, we are going nowhere.
It's a wonderful city, your uncle will be proud.
Think in this rome a few month ago Rome was saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marbles would transported across the emperial from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adorned  emperial capital. The Roman's invention of concrete made building easier, but more than ten square miles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborated building completed. Nero became the greatest patriot art in Roman history.Personally commissioning coountless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale of likely cost of his dream was unprecedented.
Oh, Salic please help me, someone kidnapped me, stuck this  horrible things to my chest please help, oh.
Nearly have my full support.  
Haha, plagar, I knew it.
I was hoping to discussing...
It took breaks, means you finally allow me to perform in front of my people.
Sing like a bird, sir, an emporor may do many things , he may lie, cheat and even when justified king.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: lovevans    时间: 2011-3-30 13:02     标题: [Homework]2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5

Homework(听得我倍受打击。)

- Not burnt down. They'll be made of marble and stone, all of it, by building to one plan. The city will have bohesion, and *, public spaces for all Romans. Wide(ly) roads, foyers, gardens, theatres, temples. And wherever anyone goes in this city, they'll be surrounded by art. Beauty of art. We are going nowhere but wonderful city. Your *.

- Astonishing.

- If he thinking this Rome a few months ago. Rome was saved.

Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to a dominant imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier but more than ten square miles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest painter of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning countless sculptures, paintings, and vast mosaics. The scale unlikely cost of his dream was unprecedented.

- *, please help me. Someone's kidnapped me and they stuck these rubble things in my chest. Please help me.

- He has my full support.

- Traitor. I knew it.

- I was hoping to discuss it.

- It's for the briefing. Means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people. I'll sing like a bird.

- Sir, an emporor may do many things. He may lie, cheat, and even when justify killing.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Mercury09    时间: 2011-3-30 13:14

hw
-And this will not be burned down, it will be made of marble and stone,all of it by build to one plate. The city will have cohesion. purpose,public spaces for all Romans, wide the roads. forum, gardens, theaters,temples etc. Wherever anyone goes in this city,he will be surrounded byart, beauty of art. We're going nowhere.
-It's a wonderful vision. Your ancestors will be pround.
-I didn't think this Roma a few moments ago. Roma is saved.
Nero began the largest single building programme in history. Preciousmetals and millions of tons of marble will be transported across theemperor from Egypt, Greec, Spain, to a adorn the imperial capital. TheRoman invented concrete made building eaiser but more than ten squaremiles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildingcompleted.
Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history. Personallyco-missioning countless scruptures, paintings, and vast mosaics thescale at likely cost his dream was unprecedented.
-Oh, Seneca please help me. Someone is kidnapping me, and stucking with horrible thing to my chest, please help.
-He has my full support.
-Hahaha, Traitor, I knew it.
-I was hoping to discuss a thing.
-It's was the graving. means that you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people, singing like a bird.
-Sir, an emperor may do many things. He may lie, cheat and even justified kill.
作者: befullmoon    时间: 2011-3-30 15:02     标题: [Homework]2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5

On manningwwl
And this will not be burned down and will be made of marble and stone, all of it, by building to one plan. The city will have cohesion, purpose, public spaces for all Romes.Wide roads, forums, gardens, theatres, temples and wherever anyone goes in this city, he’ll be surrounded by art, beauty of art. We are going Noah.
Wonderfull future
Astonish!
We're living this room a few months ago almost saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and  millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adorn the imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier, but more then 10 square miles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning, countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics, the scale are likely cost of his dream, was unprecedented.
        Oh,Shylock, please help me, someone * that in,stuck the horrible things to my chest, please help me.
        Let me have my full support
        Prata, I knew it
        I was hoping to discuss with you
        It’s for the breathing, means that.. I mean finally allow me to perform in front of my own people. I sing like a bird.
        Sir, an emperor may do just anything. He may lie, cheat, and even when justified kill.

作者: simba2008    时间: 2011-3-30 17:55

It will be made of marble and stone, all of it. By building to one plan, the city will have cohesion, purpose, public spaces for all Romes. Wide roads, forums,  gardons, theatres, temples and wherever anyone goes in the city, they will be surounded by art, beaty of art. We are going ^.
Wonderful......
Nero began the largest single building programme in history. precious metal and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the Empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adore the imperial capital. The Romes invention of concrete made building easier, but more than 10 square of miles would have to be paved. And hundreds of vast elabrated buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Rome history.
Personally commissioning, countless sculpures, paintings and vast masaics, the scale are likely cost of his dream, was unprecedented.
I was hoping to discuss for you
It's for breathing, means that... means that you finally allowed me to perform in front of my own people, I will sing like a bird. An emperor may do many things.He may lie, cheat, even when justified kill.
作者: hjj502    时间: 2011-3-30 19:12     标题: [Homework]2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5

And this will not burn down.It'll be made of marble and stone, all of it.
By building to one plan,the city will have cohesion and purpose. Public spaces for all Romans. Wide roads, forums,gardens, theatres, temples.And wherever anyone goes in this city,they will be surrounded by art,the beauty of art.We are going nowhere.

I think in this room, a few moments ago, Rome was saved.

Nero began the largest single building programme in history. Precious metals and millions of tonnes of marble would be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain, to adorn the imperial capital.

The Roman invention of concrete made building easier.But more than ten square miles would have to be paved,and hundreds of vast,elaborate buildings completed.

Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history, personally commissioning countless sculptures,paintings and vast mosaics.

The scale and likely cost of his dream was unprecedented.

Oh, Seneca, please help me. Someone's kidnapped me and stuck this horrible thing to my chest. Please help!
He has my full support.
Traitor. I knew it.

I was hoping to discuss...
It's for the breathing.

Means that when you finally allow me perform in front of my own people,

I'll sing like a bird.
Sir, an emperor may do many things. He may lie, cheat and even, when justified, kill.

作者: Elainewjy    时间: 2011-3-30 22:10

homework

Not burn down. And it will be made of marble and stone, all of it.  By building to one plan, the city will have cohesion, a purpose, public spaces for all Romans. Wide roads, forums, gardens, theaters, temples, wherever anyone goes in this city, they will be surrounded by art, beauty of art. We are going nowhere.

I'm thinking this Rome // almost saved.

Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire, from Egypt, Grace, Spain, to // imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier. But more than ten square miles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning countless sculptures, paintings, and vast mosaics, the scale at last caused his dream was unprecedented.
Oh, Selica, please help me. Some one is kidnapping me. The stuff is horrible on my chest, please help me.
You have my full support.
Traitor, i knew it.
I was hoping to discuss it.
It's for breathing means let me finally allow me to perform from a violent people. Sing like a bird.
Sir, an emperor may do many things. He may lie, cheat and even when justified...
kill.
作者: fralle    时间: 2011-3-30 22:15

Homework
And this will not burn down. It'll be made of marble and stone, all of it. By building to one plan, the city will have cohesion and purpose. Public spaces for all Romans. Wide roads, forums, gardens, theatres, temples. And wherever anyone goes in this city, they will be surrounded by art, the beauty of art. We are going nowhere.
It's a wonderful vision.
Astonishing.
Your ancestors would be proud.
Nero began the largest single building programme in history. Precious metals and millions of tones of marble would be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain, to adorn the imperial capital.
The Roman invention of concrete made building easier. But more than ten square miles would have to be paved, and hundreds of vast, elaborate buildings completed.
Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history, personally commissioning countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale and likely cost of his dream was unprecedented.
Oh, Seneca, please help me. Someone's kidnapped me and stuck this horrible thing to my chest.
Please help!
Then he has my full support.
Traitor. I knew it.
I was hoping to discuss...
It's for the breathing.
Means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people, I'll sing like a bird.
Sir, an emperor may do many things.
He may lie, cheat and even, when justified, kill.
作者: kevinchangzbw    时间: 2011-3-31 15:30     标题: [Homework]2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5

本帖最后由 kevinchangzbw 于 2011-3-31 07:32 编辑

And this will not burn down! It'll be made of marble and stone, all of it! By building to one plan, the city will have cohesion, and purpose! Public spaces for all Romans! Wide roads! Forums! Gardens! Theaters! Temples! And, wherever anyone goes in this city, he will be surrounded by art, the beauty of art. We are going nowhere!

It's a wonderful vision! Your ancestors will be proud.

Astonishing.

Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain, to adorn the imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier. But more than ten square miles would have to be paved, and hundreds of vast, elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale and likely cost of his dream was unprecedented.

Oh, Seneca, please help me! Someone's kidnapped me and stuck this horrible thing to my chest! Please! Help me!

He has my full support.

Ha, ha, ha. Traitor! I knew it.

I was hoping to discuss......

It's for the breathing, means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people. I'll sing like a bird.

Sir. An emperor may do many things. He may lie, cheat, and even when justified...

Kill!

作者: 成湫湫1    时间: 2011-4-1 11:36

HW
And this will not burn down. It will be made of marble and stone, all of it, by building to one plan. The city will have cohesion内聚力,凝聚力, purpose, public spaces for all Romans, wide roads, forums, gardens, theatres, temples and wherever anyone goes in this city, they will be surrounded by art, beauty of art. We are going nowhere.
So wonderful ……
? this Rome a few months ago, Rome’s saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble will be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adorn装饰imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier. But more than ten square miles would have to be paved, and hundreds of vast elaborate 复杂的,精巧的精密的buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron资助者 of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning委任,授权 ? sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics镶嵌图案,马赛克画. The scale ? likely cost his dream was unprecedented.
Oh, Seneca, please help me! Someone’s kidnapping me and ? horrible things to my chest. Please help.
Traitor叛徒! I knew it.
I was hoping to discuss ……
It’s for the ? means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people? Sing like a bird.
Sir, an emperor may do many things, he may lie, cheat and even when justified kill.
作者: anyawinysabrina    时间: 2011-4-2 23:20

本帖最后由 anyawinysabrina 于 2011-4-2 23:22 编辑

hw
And this will not burn down. They will be made of marble and stone,all of it! By building to one plan,the city will have cohesion and purpose,public spaces for all Romans,wide roads,forums,gardens theaters,temples and wherever anyone goes in this city,they will be surrounded by art,beauty of art. We are going nowhere.
If we think in this room a few months ago,Rome was saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble would be transported across the empire from Egypt,Greece,Spain to adorn the imperial capital. For Roman invention of concrete made the construction much easier,but more than 10 square miles would have been paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed.
Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history. Personally conditioning countless sculptures,paintings and vast mozaics,the scare,unlikely cost of his dream was unprecedented.
Oh, Seneca,lease help me! Someone’s kidnapped me and stuck this marble thing to my chest. Please help!
Traitor! I knew it!
I was hoping to discuss with you…
It’s for the breathing. Means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people,I’ll sing like a bird.
Sir,an emperor may do a lot of things. He may lie,cheat and even when justified,kill.
作者: hcathy    时间: 2011-4-6 11:55     标题: [Homework]【整理】2011-03-30 古罗马帝国 恺撒大帝 Caesar—5

- And this will not burn down, it will be made of marble and stone, all of it. By building to one plan, the city will have cohesion, purpose, public spaces for all Romans, wide roads, forums, gardens, theaters, temples. And wherever anyone goes in this city, they will be surrounded by art, the beauty of art. We are going nowhere.
- It's a wonderful vision. your ancestor each would be proud.
-Think in this room, a few moments ago, Rome was saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble would be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adorn the imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier but more than ten square miles would have to be paved and hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Roman history. Personally commissioning, countless sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale and likely cost of his dream was unprecedented.
-Oh, Seneca, please help me. Someone's kidnapped me and stuck with horrible thing to my chest. Please help!
-He may have my full support.
-Oh, hahaha, Traitor. I knew it.
-I was hoping to discuss...
-It's for the breathing, means that when you finally allow me to perform in front of my own people, I'll sing like a bird.
-Sir, an emperor may do many things. He may lie, cheat and even, when justified, kill

作者: 金良_1742792    时间: 2017-12-4 23:27

This won’t burn down, it will made of marble and stone, all of it. By building to one plan, the city will have cohesion, purpose, public spaces for all Romans, wider roads, forums, gardens, theaters, temples and wherever anyone goes in this city, they will be surrounded by art, beauty of art. We are going nowhere.
It’s a wonderful vision
Astonishing
And you ancestor would be proud
I am thinking in this room a few months ago, Rome was saved.
Nero began the largest single building program in history. Precious metals and millions of tons of marble would be transported across the empire from Egypt, Greece, Spain to adorn him imperial capital. The Roman invention of concrete made building easier, but more than ten square miles would have to be paved, a hundreds of vast elaborate buildings completed. Nero became the greatest patron of art in Rome history. Personally commissioning countless of sculptures, paintings and vast mosaics. The scale and likely cost of his dream was unprecedented.
O, please help me, someone kidnapped me, stuck a horrible thing on my chest please help me.
T, I knew it
I was hoping to discuss with you
It’s for breathing, means that when you finally to perform in front of my own people, I will sing like a bird.
Sir, an emperor may do many things, he may lie, cheat and even when justify, kill

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0