Board logo

标题: [访谈录] 2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2011-11-3 07:56     标题: 2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

本帖最后由 qingchengshan 于 2011-11-2 09:55 编辑

user posted image
 Happiest Woman in America: What's Her Secret?

Mary Claire Orenic offers model for working moms juggling careers and families.

现代社会的女性,工作和家庭仿佛成了鱼和熊掌,两者似乎只能拥有其一,可是,今天做客的女嘉宾却在两者间游刃有余,全美最幸福女人为你揭秘幸福的秘密!

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/interview/putclub.com_2011iv1103%261105-Happiest_Woman.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

【迅雷高速下载】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: swallowinsky9    时间: 2011-11-3 08:58     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman is being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling the career and family,so what about her life keeps her happy,and can anyone get it? Here is abc Sean Fonzy.
They come out of college, ready to take on the world, but today this group of women are juggling family and work and facing this killer's statistic for earning estimated $75,000,000 less  over their careers than men of their age.
The result, this generation of women, are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day, and don't underestimate the power of commute either. Researchers have found for every ten minutes you are in the car, your happiness goes down *.Mary Claire walks from home twice a week to drive an hour, drive a whole of another hoour, I lost two hours's pro activities and lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work work.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: nickylan    时间: 2011-11-3 10:37

HOMEWORK:
And finally, the one has been called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling the career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here’s ABC’s S F.

They came out of the college, ready to take on the world. But today, these groomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic for earning estimated 3/4 of a million less over their careers than men their age. The result: this generation of women in their life… are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don’t underestimate the power fuel commute either. Researches spell for every ten minute you’re in the car, your happiness goes down at large. Mary Clair works from home twice a week. To driving an hour, driving home another hour, I’ve lost two hours’ predictivity. And lost family time. A priority for so many women trying to make work work. S F, ABC news, New York.
作者: qiapa    时间: 2011-11-3 10:42

HW
And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC's S. O.

They came out of college ready to take on the world. But today, these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic of earning an estimated $750,000 less over their careers than men their age. The result.

This generation of women in midlife has lower well-being than any other generation.

Than any other generation?

Yes, and this generation is more distressed and stressed.

So why is Mary Claire Orenic, a working mom, still smiling? Well, she's figured it out.

Researchers working with USA today surveyed hundreds of thousands of women and came up with a list of specific things they boost your happiness. Mary Claire embodies most of them.

Today we will pull back the layers of her work life to learn how to improve ours. First stop, at age 50, Mary Claire is a senior manager at a company and she's not slowing down.

I need that fulfillment. I've always worked. In fact, I've never worked 40 hours, I don't, I think I will do that when I retired.

Posters found the happiest women are still working full time. But on this day, Mary Claire leaves at 3:00 to take her son for a college visit. She told her bosses she works best with the flexible schedule and they allowed. Flexibility contributes to happiness in the workplace more than any other benefit, more than on site child care, job sharing, or even a long sabbatical. Another secret to happiness, a good friend. People who have a best friend at work are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don't under estimate the power of your commute either. Researchers found for every ten-minute during the car, your happiness goes down a notch. Mary Claire works from home twice a week.

To drive an hour, drive home another hour, I've lost two hours of productivities.

And lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work, work.

S.O., ABC news, New York.
作者: luzx86    时间: 2011-11-3 10:46

Hw
And finally the one  that human beings called the happiest women in America, despite the stress and juggling a career and a family, so what about her life keeps her happying? Can any one get it? Here is the ABC news Sharen Funzy
They came out of the college and ready to take on the world. But today this group of women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic for earn estimated 3 quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than men of their age. The result, this generation of women, are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day and don't underestimate the power of commute either. Researchers found for every ten minutes you are in the car your happiness goes down and// . Mary Clare watch from home twice a week. To dirve an hour, to drive home another hour, i have lost 2 hours activity. And lost family time, a priority for so many women, trying to make work, work.
作者: 呆呆米    时间: 2011-11-3 11:57

HW:

And finally the woman has been called the happiest woman in America,the despite the stress of juggling the career and family.So what about her life keeps her happy and can any one get? Here's ABC'SF.
They came out of the college ready to take on the world. But today these groups of woman are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic for earning estimated 3/4 of a million dollars less over their career than men of their age.The result : this generation of woman in mid.. ..are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day.Don't underestimate the power fuel of commute either.Researches've found for every ten mins you're in the car your happiest goes down at large.Mary Clair works for home twice a weeks "to drive an hour, to drive home another hour,I' ve lost two hour's productivities " And lost family time. A priority for so many women trying to make work , work
作者: qqjchildren    时间: 2011-11-3 13:00     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

and finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. so what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC''s S.F.
They came out of college, ready to take on the world. but today these boomer women are jugglying families and work, and facing this killer statistic, an earning estimated three quaters of a million dollers less over careers than men their age. The result,this generation of women in rea- are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don't underestimate the power of your commute, either. Research find for every ten mimutes you're in the car, your happiness goes down a notch.
Merry Clair works from home twice a week. To drive an hour, and drive home another hour, I've lost two hours of pr-tubity. and lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work work.
S.F, ABC News, N.Y.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: mandyqiulin    时间: 2011-11-3 14:15

Hw
And finally the woman being called the happiest women in America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC, S.N.
They came out of college ready to take on the world, but today this boomer women are juggling family and work and balancing this killer statistic for earning an estimated three quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than men their age. The results this generation of women are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day, and don’t under/ make the power of your commute either. Researchers have found for every 10 minutes during a car, your happiness goes down a large. Mary Clare works from home twice a week
to drive an hour and drive home for another hour, I have lost 2 hours productivity.
And lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work work.
S. N.  ABC news, New York.
作者: aivir    时间: 2011-11-3 14:23     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman have been called the happiest woman in American, despite the distress of juggling the career and families, so what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC’s //.

They came out of college ready to take on the world. But day these boomer women are struggling family and work. And facing this // statistic, // estimated 3/4 of a million dollars less over their careers the man their age.

The result, this generation… are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don’t underestimate the power of your commune either. Researchers found for every ten minutes in the car, your happiness goes down a nudge. Marry Clair works from home twice a week.

To drive an hour, drive home an hour. I lost two hours of creativities.

And lost family time. A priority for so many women trying to make work work.

//, ABC News, New York.

FIY, the video isn't intact.

作者: btlsmichelle    时间: 2011-11-3 14:25

[Homework]

And finally the woman’s been called the happiest woman in America. Despite the stress of juggling career and family, so what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here’s ABC S.F.

They came out of college ready to take on the world, but today these bummer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic for earning estimated three quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than men at their age. The result? (This generation of women in mid…) are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don’t underestimate the power of your commute either. Researchers found for every ten minutes you’re in the car, your happiness goes down a notch.

Mary Claire works from home twice a week. “To drive an hour, drive home another hour, I’ve lost two hours productivity.” And lost family time are priority for some women trying to make work work. S.F. ABC News, New York.
作者: littlecase    时间: 2011-11-3 19:18

Homework

And finally the one woman being called the happiest woman in the America, despite stress of juggling career and family.
SO what about her life keeps her happy. Can anyone get it? Here is ABC

They come out of the college, ready to take on the world. But today these * women are juggling families and work, and facing this killer statistics. Their earnings estimated 3 quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than the men of their age. The result?

This generation?

Are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day.

Don’t underestimate the power of your commute either. Researchers found for every 10 minutes * in the car, your happiness goes down a noche.

Mary Claire works from home twice a week.

To drive an hour, drive the whole hour. I have lost two hours of activity.

And lost family time, a priority for so many women, trying to make work, work, work.

* ABC, news.
作者: njustsulin    时间: 2011-11-3 19:33

Homework

And finally,the one who is being called the woman in America,Despite,distress of juggling a career and families.So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it?Here is ABC's SF.

They came out of college ready to take on the world.Today these ... women are juggling families and work.And facing these killer's statistic for earning estimated three quarters of a million dollars less over their careers.The under age,the result,This generation of women and men.

Our seven times more likely to be engaged during the day.And do not underestimate the power of your commute either.Researchers found for every ten minutes you are in the car,your happeness goes down ...Mary Clare works from home twice a week.

To drive an hour,to drive home another hour.As loss two hours ...

And lots family time,a priority for so many women trying to make work.SF ABCnews New York.
作者: Inuyasha1366    时间: 2011-11-3 20:17     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in the America,despite the stress of juggling a career and family,so what about her life keep her happy,and can anyone get it?Here is ABC'**.
They came out of college ready to take on the world.Today this group of women are juggling family and work,and facing this killer statistic,the earning estimated 3 quarters of a millions dollars less over their careers than men their age.The result?
This generation of women in the~~
A seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. Don't under estimate the power of your commute,either.Rsearchers found for every 10 minutes during the car,your happiness goes down a notch.Mary works from home twice a week.To drive an hour,drive home the other hour,I've lost two hours of productivities.And lost family time,a priority for so many women trying to make work,work.

作者: darkfelix    时间: 2011-11-3 20:49

and finally the woman are being call the happiest woman in america despite this stress of strugling a career and family so what about her life keep her happy and can anyone get it this is abc xxx they came out of colleage ready to take on the world but today these boomer women are strugling family in work and facing this killer statistic to earn an estimated 3 quarter of a million dollars less over their career and xxxxxxxx the result these generation of woman in their life has 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day and xxx the power of your commute either researcher found every 10minutes xxx in the car your happiness goes down in large merry clare works from home twice a week the driven hour to drive home another hour i lost 2 hours peritivity and lost family time a priority for so many woman trying to make work work
作者: circus1    时间: 2011-11-4 08:49

Homework

And finally the women being called the happiest women in America despite the stress, juggling a career and family. So what about her life keep her happy? Can anyone get it? Here is the ABC news found it.

They came out of the college, ready to take on world, but today these group of women juggling work and family and facing this killer statistic for  earning three quarters of a million dollars last their career than men of their age.

This generation of women are sven times more or likely to be engaged today during the day and do not underestimate the power you commute either, researchers found for every ten minutes of car your happiness goes down at large. Mary claims work from home twice a week. To drive an hour, to drive  home another hour, I've lost two hours productivities ,and lost family time a priority for so many women trying to make work work
作者: 陆地鱼民    时间: 2011-11-4 09:51

Home work

And finally the one has been called the happies woman in Amerca, despite the stress juggling a career and family, so what about her life keep her happier. Can anyone get it? Here is ABC showing her fancy.

They came out of colleague ready to take on the world. But today these guma wemon are guggling families and work and facing these killer __ and earn 3 quarters of a million dollars last over their careers and mend their age.These generation of wemon in...

Of 73 times more likely to be ingage during the day,don't under-estimate the power you commute either. Researcher has found for every 10 mins, chu in the car, your happiness goes down a nodge. Marrie Clarie works from home tiwce a week."hold another hour, I've lot two hours __" and lots family time , a priority for so many women trying to make work work.
作者: fanglixuan    时间: 2011-11-4 10:28     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

Homework
And finally the one has been called the happiest woman in America,despite the stress of struggling a career and family.So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone gets it?Here is ABC soon we will find it.
They came out of college ready to take on the world.But today these groups of women are struggling family and work.And facing this killer statistic,they earn extimated 3 quarters of million dollars less over their careers than men of their age.The result,this generation of woman are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day.And don't underestimate power commute,either.Researchers found every ten minutes through in the car,your happiness goes down in large.Mary Claire works from home twice a week.To drive an hour and drive home in another hour,I lose two hours' productivity.And lose family time.A priority for so many women trying to make work work.

作者: lisadracura    时间: 2011-11-4 10:28

homework
And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC's show off their findings.

They came out of college ready to take on the world. But today, these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic for earning an estimated $750,000 less over their careers than men their age, the result.

This generation of women in midlife has lower well-being than any other generation.

So why is Mary Claire Orenic, a working mom, still smiling? Well, she's figured it out.

Researchers working with USA today surveyed hundreds of thousands of women and came up with a list of specific things they boost your happiness. Mary Claire embodies most of them.

Today we will pull back the layers of her work life to learn how to improve ours. First stop, at age 50, Mary Claire is a senior manager at a company and she's not slowing down.

I need that fulfillment. I've always worked. In fact, I've never worked 40 hours, I don't, I think I will do that when I retired.

Posters found the happiest women are still working full time. But on this day, Mary Claire leaves at 3:00 to take her son for a college visit. She told her bosses she works best with the flexible schedule and they allowed. Flexibility contributes to happiness in the workplace more than any other benefit, more than on site child care, job sharing, or even a long sabbatical. Another secret to happiness, a good friend. People who have a best friend at work are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don't under estimate the power of your commute either. Researchers found for every ten-minute during the car, your happiness goes down a notch. Mary Claire works from home twice a week.

To drive an hour, drive home another hour, I've lost two hours of productivities.

S.O., ABC news, New York.
作者: kittymaria    时间: 2011-11-4 14:08

ON Inuyasha1366
And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in the America,despite the stress of juggling a career and family, so what about her life keeps her happy, and can anyone get it?Here is ABC'**.
They came out of college ready to take on the world. Today this group of women are juggling family and work, and facing this killer statistic,the earning estimated 3 quarters of a millions dollars less over their careers than men their age. The result?
This generation of women in
midlife has
A seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. Don't under estimate the power of your commute, either.Rsearchers found for every 10 minutes during the car,your happiness goes down a notch. Mary Claire works from home twice a week.To drive an hour,drive home the other hour,I've lost two hours of productivities.And lost family time,a priority for so many women trying to make work,work.

作者: 如果果    时间: 2011-11-4 22:57     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

and finally the one has being called the happinest woman in ameica, dispite the stress of julling the career and family, so waht about her life keeps her happy? can anyone get it? here's abc sean ***.
they come out of college, ready to take on the world, but today, these groomer women are julling families and work, and facing this killer statistic of earing estimate of 3/4 of million dollars less over their carrers than men their age. the result.
this generation of women in their life...are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. and don't estimate the power of your commuite either. researcher find for every ten minutes during the car, your happiness goes down a large.
mary claer works from home twice a week.
to drive an hour and drive home another hour, i've lost two hours for preety activities.
and lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work work. sean **, abc new, new york.

作者: caienqi    时间: 2011-11-4 23:52     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman've been called the happiest woman in America despite the stress of juggling a career and family.So what about her life keeps her happy in? Can anyone get it ? Here's ABC sure now founds it.  The key a lot of college ready to take on the world.But today these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic.The early estimated three quarters of million dollars last over there careers and * rage.
  The result :  This generation of women in the....A seven times more likely to be engaged during today.And don't underestimate the power of commute either.Researches've  found for every ten minutes in the car your happiness dues down a lot. Marry  Clar walks from home twice a week.
  Two driving hour.Driving home an another hour as I was too **.
  And lost family dime a priority for so many women trying to make work ,work.
Sharna Fonds ABC news ,New York.

作者: caienqi    时间: 2011-11-4 23:56

And finally the woman've been called the happiest woman in America despite the stress of juggling a career and family.So what about her life keeps her happy in? Can anyone get it ? Here's ABC sure now founds it.
  The key a lot of college ready to take on the world.But today these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic.The early estimated three quarters of million dollars last over there careers and * rage.
  The result :  This generation of women in the....A seven times more likely to be engaged during today.And don't underestimate the power of commute either.Researches've  found for every ten minutes in the car your happiness dues down a lot. Marry  Clar walks from home twice a week.
  Two driving hour.Driving home an another hour as I was too **.
  And lost family dime a priority for so many women trying to make work ,work.
Sharna Fonds ABC news ,New York.

作者: chieftaine    时间: 2011-11-5 08:53

Hw

And finally the women will is being called happiest woman in the America, despite the stress of Juggling the career and family, so what about her life keeps so happy? Can anyone get it. This is ABC Sean *.

The came out the college and readied to take on the world, the today this group of woman are juggling family and work. Base the killer statistic for earning estimated three quarter of million dollars less over the career the man age. The result the generation , Are seven time likely to be engage during the day. And do not underestimate the power of commute either, researchers have found for every ten minutes you are in the car, your happiness goes down. Mary  Clear walk for home twice a week ,to drive an hour ,drive home an other hour. I lost two hours my activity. And lose family time, a priority for so many women trying to make the work work.
作者: hjj502    时间: 2011-11-5 09:57     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally, the woman being called thehappiest woman in America,despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her lifekeeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here’s ABC’s S. F.

They came out of the college, ready to take on the world. But today,these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killerstatistic for earning estimated 3/4 of a million less over their careers thanmen their age.

Theresult: this generation of women in are seven times more likely to be engagedduring the day.

Anddon’t underestimate the power of your commute either. Researchers found forevery ten minute you’re in the car, your happiness goes down a notch. Mary Claire Orenic works from home twice a week. To drive an hour,drive home another hour, I’ve lost two hours’ productivity and lost familytime. A priority for so many women trying to make work work.

作者: 笨蛋12    时间: 2011-11-5 10:08

HW
Ann Finely, the woman being called the happiest woman in the America. Despite the stress of struggling a career and family, so what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here’s ABC Shennel Fanzy.

They came out of the college ready to take on the world. But today these boomer women are juggling their families and work, and facing this killer statistic for an estimated three quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than men their age.

The result, “This generation of women… ” are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don’t underestimate the power of your commute either. Researchers find that for every ten minutes t.ing the car, tour happiness goes down much.

Mary Clair works from home twice a week. “To drive an our, an whole hour, I lost two hours of productivity.” And lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work, work.

Shennel Fanzy, ABC news, New York.
作者: zyzhangyang    时间: 2011-11-5 10:30     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the women being called the happiest woman in America,despite the stress of joggling the career and family.So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it?Here is the abc funzy.They came out of the college,ready to take out the world.But today these women are juggling the family and work and facing this killer statistic on an estimated  three quaters of millions dollars less over their careers than man their age.This generation of women of seven times more likely to be engaged during the day.And don't the power of commute either.Researchers found for ten minute in the car,your happiness goes down in large.Marry Career walks from home twice a week.To drive an hour,drive home another hour,I've lost two hours p.And what's family time.A priority for so many women trying to make work work.ABC news New York

作者: scbcl2005    时间: 2011-11-5 12:09

HW:

And finally the woman being called the 'Happiest woman in America', despite the stress from juggling a career and family, so what about her life keeps her happy in, can anyone get it. Here's ABC show on finding it.

They come out of college, ready to take on the world. But today this groomer women are juggling families and work, and facing this killer statistic, the earning estimated 3/4s of a million dollars less over their careers  than men age, the result,

This generation of women are 7 times more likely to be engaged during today. And don't ask me the power if you commute either, researchers found for every 10 minutes you're in the car, your happiness goes down a notch. Marry Claire works from home twice a week.

Looking behind you..

to drive in an hour, driving home another hour, I lost two hours of productivity.

And lost family time, a priority for so many woman trying to make a work work

Shallon Funcy ABC news NY.
作者: panzhang    时间: 2011-11-5 12:13

HW:
And finally the women being called that happiest woman in America, despite the stress of struggling a career and families so what about her life keeps her happier, can anyone get it? there is ABC’s shown on funds.
they came out of the college, ready to take on the world. but today these boomer women are struggling families and work, and basing this killer statistic, earning three quarters of million dollars less over their careers than man their age. the result “this generation ” are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. and don’t underestimate the power of your commute either. Researchers found for every ten minutes during the car, your happiness goes down an hatch. married clear works from home twice a week, to drive an hour, and drive to home an other hour, I have lost two hours of previtility. and lost family time. A priority for so many women trying to make work work.

作者: xzy@zoey    时间: 2011-11-5 14:46     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the women being called the happinest women in America dispite the strees that juddling the career and families,so what about her life keep so happily and can anyone get it?Here is tha ABC Sean Fonzy
They came out of the collage ready ot take on the world and todoy these boomer women juggling family and the work and facing this killers statistic and earn estimaed  $750,000 less of their career than man their age.The result Tis genaration womenA 7 times more likely to being engaged  during the day.
And don't underestimate the power of you commute either. Researches found that every 10 minutes in the car,your happiness goes down in notch.Mary Clair walks from home twice a week.To Drive a hour,drive home another hour ,I've lost a 2-hours' productivity. And lost family time a priority for so many women trying to work ,work.

作者: aionkid163    时间: 2011-11-5 20:31

版主,视频看到一半卡住了,放了几遍都是这个问题= =
作者: 蘑菇小文子    时间: 2011-11-6 09:08     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And  finally the woman being called the happiest woman in the America, despite the strress juggling career and family, so what about her life keeps her happy, and can anyone get it? Here is the ABC S.F..
They came out of the college, ready to take on the world. But today these boomer women juggling famliies and work and facing this killer satistic for earning estimated three quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than their ages.The result: this generation of women in... are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don't underestimate the power of commute either. Researchers found every 10 minute you are in the car, your happiness goes down and notch. M.C. works from home twice a week. To driver an hour, drive home another hour, I'v lost two hours of productivities and lost famlies time, a priority for so many women, trying to make work, work. ABC News, NY.

作者: 蘑菇小文子    时间: 2011-11-6 09:09

And  finally the woman being called the happiest woman in the America, despite the strress juggling career and family, so what about her life keeps her happy, and can anyone get it? Here is the ABC S.F..

They came out of the college, ready to take on the world. But today these boomer women juggling famliies and work and facing this killer satistic for earning estimated three quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than their ages.The result: this generation of women in... are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don't underestimate the power of commute either. Researchers found every 10 minute you are in the car, your happiness goes down and notch. M.C. works from home twice a week. To driver an hour, drive home another hour, I'v lost two hours of productivities and lost famlies time, a priority for so many women, trying to make work, work. ABC News, NY.
作者: 薛逸婷Joy    时间: 2011-11-6 16:24     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC Sean Fonzy.
They came out of college ready to take on the world. But today, these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic of earning an estimated $750,000 less over their careers than men their age. The result,
this generation of women,are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day,and don't underestimate the power of commute either.Researchers have found for every ten minutes you are in the car,your happiness goes down.Mary Claire walks from home twice a week to drive an hour,drive a whole of another hour, I’ve lost two hours’ predictivities.And lost family time.A priority for so many women trying to make work work. S F, ABC news, New York

作者: sensational    时间: 2011-11-7 13:55

本帖最后由 sensational 于 2011-11-7 06:00 编辑

HW
   And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America,despite the stress of juggling a career and family.So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it?Here ia ABC Sean Fonzy
  They came out of college ready to take on the world.But today these boomer women are juggling families and work.And facing these killa static for earning estimated 3 quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than men of their age.
  The result, this generation of women in their life, are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day.And don't undersetate the power of your comute either.Researchers found for every 10 minutes in the car your happiness goes down or nu*ch. Mary turw walks from home twice a week."To drive an hour,driving  home another hour,I've lost 2 hours in this activity. And lose family time. A priority for so many women trying to make work work.   Sean Fonzy ABC news New Nork
作者: wldream    时间: 2011-11-8 12:45     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in American, despite the stress of struggling a career and family. so what about her life keeps her happy , can anyone get it? Here is ABC''s S.F.They came out of a college, ready to take on the world. but today these boomer women are juggling families and work, and facing this killer statistics, an earning estimated three quaters of a million dollars less over careers than under their age. The result,this generation of women in rea- are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don't underestimate the power of your commute, either. Researchs find for every ten mimutes you're in the car, your happiness goes down a notch.
Merry Clare works from home twice a week. To drive an hour, and drive home another hour, I've lost two hours of productivities. and lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work work.
作者: zyt_CLoveR    时间: 2011-11-8 13:32     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman been called the happiest woman in the America.Despite the stress of juggling a career and family.So what about her life keep so happy.Can anyone get it?Here's the ABC fonze.
    They came out of college ready to take on the world.And today these group of women are juggling families and work,and facing this killer statistic.The earning estimated three quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than man of age.The result:these generational women are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day.And don't underestimate the power of fuel  of commute either.Rearchers found every ten minutes in the car,your happiness goes down a notch.Mary clair works from home twice a week.to drive an hour,drive home another hour,i lost two hours protitivity.And lost family time priority for so many women trying to make work,work. SF,ABC News,New York.

作者: 嘟啦嘟比yoyo    时间: 2011-11-8 14:29     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman been called the happiest woman in the America,despite the stress of juggling a caree and family, so what her life keeps her happy and Can anyone get it? Here is abc franzy.
They came out of college, ready to take on the world, but today these group women are juggling family and work and facing this killer's stastic earning estamited three quartars of a million dallors less over their carees than the manof their age. The result ,this generation of the women ,are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day. And don't estimate the power of commute either. Researches found  for every ten minutes in the car your happiness goes down the nuch. Mary Clare works from home twice a week.To driving an hour, driving a whole another hour, I've lost two hours' prectivity.And lost Family time,a priority for so many women trying to make work work.

作者: 伊若紫璐    时间: 2011-11-8 23:01

[Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密
And finally the woman is being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling the career and family,so what about her life keeps her happy,and can anyone get it? Here is abc Sean Fonzy.
They come out of college, ready to take on the world, but today this group of women are juggling family and work and facing this killer's statistic for earning estimated $75,000,000 less  over their careers than men of their age.
The result, this generation of women, are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day, and don't underestimate the power of commute either. Researchers have found for every ten minutes you are in the car, your happiness goes down *.Mary Claire walks from home twice a week to drive an hour, drive a whole of another hoour, I lost two hours's pro activities and lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work work.
作者: wycherry    时间: 2011-11-11 14:17     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America despire stress of jaggring career and family,so what about her life keeps so happy,and can anyone get it?Here's ABC Shower Fanze.
They came out of the college,ready to take on the world.But  today, these  .. women are jaggring families and work, and face these killer setistic,earning estimated  3 quarters of a million dollors less over the careers the  men their age.The result:
This generation of women in...
Are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day.
Don't ...the power fuel  commute either,your happiness goes down at large.
Mary Clair works from home twice a week.To drive an hour,drive home another  hour, I've lost  2 hours' predictivity.And lost family time,priority for so many women ,trying to make work,work.Shower Fance ABC news, New York.

作者: ooxx865wn    时间: 2011-11-26 13:14     标题: as before stay pending the successful collaboratio

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: apriltan123    时间: 2011-11-29 23:04     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

and finally, the woman is being called the happyest woman in the America despit the stress of struggling their carrer and family. so what about her life keeps her happy?can anyone get it?here the ABC new shows the .
they come enough college ready to take on the world,but today these groomer women are struggling family and work, and facing this killer statistics,they earn estimated three quarters of a million dollar less over their carrers than men at their age.the result ,this generation of womenare seven times more likely to be engaged during the day.and don't ask the power to comue either,the researches found for every ten minutes in the car,your happiness goes down a nargh.Mary Carrie works from home twice a week. to drive an hour,and drive home another hour, i lost two hours positivity.and lost family times.the priority for so many women is to try to make work work.

作者: littledog21    时间: 2011-11-30 09:21     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman is being called the happiest woman in American.Despite these stress juggling on career and family,so what about her life keeps her happy? Can anyone get it? Here is ABC Show Fancy.They came out of college ready to take on the world,but today this boomer women are juggling families and work,and facing these cila's statistic , earning at least minute three quarters of million dollars less than their careers and then the age. The result.
This generation of woman.A seven time more likely to be engaged during a day.
And don't ask me the power of your commit either. Research find every ten minute in the car, your happiness goes down enlarge.
Mary Claire works from home twice a week.To drive hour,drive home another hour, I lost two hours .. And lost family time,a probably for so many women try to make work.
-Fancy,ABC News New York.

作者: jjster    时间: 2011-12-1 11:44     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally, the one of being called the happiest woman in the America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy, and can anyone get it. Here is ABC
They came out of college ready to take on the world. And today, these * and women are juggling families and work, and facing this *  to earn   three quarters of million dollars less over their careers than their age.
The result, this generation of women , are seven times more likely to be engaged during the day, and don't dress * commute

作者: 徐欣玮    时间: 2011-12-1 12:19     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America,despite the distress of juggling a career and family so what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it,here is ABC SF.
They came out of the college,ready to take on the world,but today these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer satistic for earn an estimated 3 quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than men of their age.The result,this generation of women are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day.And do not underestimate the power of your commute either.Researchers found for every 10 minutes you are in the car,your happiness goes down at large.MC works from home twice a week.
To drive an hour,drive home another hour .I've lost 2 hours of private activities.
And lost family time.A priority for so many women trying to make work work.

作者: turisti875vu    时间: 2011-12-3 13:55     标题: thank you for such a helpful post...

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: liyunmeng    时间: 2011-12-6 13:46     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

and finally the one being called the happiest woman in America.Desipte stress of juggling a career and family,so what about her life keeps her happy and can any one get it? Here is ABC shows .
They came out of college ready to take on the world but these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer stasitic to earn an estimated 3 quarters of a million dollars last over their career than man the age.The result.
This generation of women are 7 times more likely to be engaged during day.and don't ask me the power of your communicate either. Research has found for every ten mintues in the car your happiness goes down at large.Marry Calier works from home twice a week
To drive an hour, drive home anthoer, I have lost two hours' prodicitiveand lose family time apply order for so many woman trying to make work work.
S~F~  ABC news NEY york.

作者: zxw_Jane    时间: 2011-12-6 14:31     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman was called the happiest woman in America. Despite the stress,the juggling of career and family.So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it?Here is ABC    .
They came out of college ready to take on the world.And today, these   women are juggling with families and work, and facing this killer statistic.The earning is estimated 3 quarters of a million dollars less over their careers tham the men in their age.
The result: This genaration of women means......7 times more likely to be engaged during the day.And don't underestimate the power of your commuit,either.Researchers have found for every 10 minutes you're in the car,your happiness goes down in a   .
Marry   works from home twice a week.The driving hour, drive home, another hour,I've lost 2 hours per activity.And lost family time are priority for so many women trying to make work work.

作者: 体验普特    时间: 2011-12-9 17:16     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

and finnally the woman been called the happiest woman in America.Despite the stress of struggling the career and family. and so what about her life keeps her happy..and..can anyone get it? Here is the ABC show and la fanz.
They come up the college ready to take on the world,and today these booming winner are juggling family and work.and facing the killers ..statistics.Their eanings estimated  3/4 of millions dollars of last of their career and their age.The result..
This generation of women in..
7 times are more likely to be engaged during the day.and don't you estimated the power of you conmmute either.Researchers found every 10 mins in the car,your happiness goes down and ...
Mary Clair walks from home twice a week, to drive an hour, to drive home another hour
I'd lost two hour productivity.
and lost family time. A priority for so many woman trying to make walk work.
ABC news

作者: 白鹭一仁    时间: 2011-12-9 18:26     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman  being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC's S. F.

They came out of college,ready to take on the world. But today, these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic of earning an estimated recorders of $750,000 less over their careers than men at their age. The result...

This generation of women in midlife... Are 7 times more likely to be engaged during the day. And dont't underestimate your commute, either. Research has found for every 10 minutes you are in the car, your happiness goes down a notch.

Marrie Clair works from home twice a week.To drive an hour, drive home another hour, I've lost two hours of productivities.

SF,ABC News,New York

作者: tina520iamflys    时间: 2011-12-14 09:38

H M
And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling in career and in family. So what about her life keeps her happy .and can anyone get it? Here is ABC's S. F.

They came out of college ready to take on the world. But today, these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic for earning an estimated 3 quarters of a million dollars less over their careers than men their age. The result.

This generation of women **has 7times more likely to be engaged during the day.

And don't underestimate the power of your commute either. Researchers found for every ten-minute during the car, your happiness goes down a notch. Mary Claire works from home twice a week.

S.F., ABC news, New York.
作者: xubiao70    时间: 2014-8-25 10:57     标题: [Homework]2011-11-03&11-05 全美最幸福女人的秘密

And finally the woman being called the happiest woman in America, despite the stress of juggling a career and family. So what about her life keeps her happy and can anyone get it? Here is ABC's S. O.

They came out of college ready to take on the world. But today, these boomer women are juggling families and work and facing this killer statistic of earning an estimated $750,000 less over their careers than men their age. The result.

And lost family time, a priority for so many women trying to make work, work

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0