Movie Minutes:普特英语影片快递第273期:

片名:在路上 On the Road     又名 浪蕩世代

类别:冒险 | 剧情

地区:美国

主演:萨姆·赖利 | 加内特·赫德兰 | 克里斯汀·斯图尔特

导演:沃尔特·塞勒斯

编剧:Jose Rivera | 杰克·凯鲁亚克

上映日期: 美国 2012年12月21日

剧情: 改编自同名原著小说,小说创作于1957年,表现了战后美国青年的精神空虚和浑浑噩噩的状态,被视为“垮掉的一代”奠基之作,主要写“我”同一个狂热的垮掉分子迪安·莫里亚蒂以及其他几个朋友三次从美国西海岸到东海岸的穿梭旅行。

Young writer Sal Paradise has his life shaken by the arrival of free-spirited Dean Moriarty and his girl, Marylou. As they travel across the country, they encounter a mix of people who each impact their journey indelibly.

[flv]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/Life/putclub.com_On_Road.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电影下载地址

电信下载1:
Video download         Mp3 download

电信下载2:

迅雷高速下载:

单词不认识点这里查询   加入普特问吧赢积分赚听力指数 

版主提示:

一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.

三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: 286869989    时间: 2012-12-9 23:17

作者: sky转转    时间: 2012-12-11 22:07

。。。。还需加油
作者: 果子猕猴桃    时间: 2013-1-21 18:23

I first met Dean after my father die. I was a young writer, trying to take off. Dean just raised by the society. He just mad at 16-year-old chick, name M.
  Where did you find all these wonderful people? I’ve never seen anyone like them.
  Don’t do anything
  It’s coming Dean became a part of my life he could call my life on the road.
  We finally get a little role.
  He does not feel responsibility towards others.
  A gang of time being a soul.
  Gainers or losers.
  I never want to see you again.
  Not another charm with me. Do all these damn things. The things that the stories waves. What does that about?
  And I shame laughter as usual have done my whole life haven’t people trust me. The only people that trusts me are mad ones. The ones who mad to live, mad to talk, desires everything at the same time. The ones are never youngs stay calm peace thing and burn burn burn my room candles through the night
作者: xubiao70    时间: 2014-12-29 02:10     标题: [Homework]2012-12-09 在路上 On the Road

I first met Dean after my father die. I was a young writer, trying to take off. Dean just raised by the society. He just mad at 16-year-old chick, name M.
  Where did you find all these wonderful people? I’ve never seen anyone like them.
  Don’t do anything
  Gainers or losers.
  Not another charm with me. Do all these damn things. The things that the stories waves. What does that about?
  And I shame laughter as usual have done my whole life haven’t people trust me. The only people that trusts me are mad ones. The ones who mad to live, mad to talk, desires everything at the same time. The ones are never youngs stay calm peace thing and burn burn burn my room candles through the night
  Don’t do anything
  Gainers or losers.
I first met Dean after my father die.
I was a young writer, trying to take off.
the Dean just raised in the society.
He just mad at 16-year-old chick, name M.
go away
you find this afternoon with wonderful people? I’ve never seen anyone like them.
Don’t do anything i want do.

you finding get on at all the road.
the king gives our a den with time just be in a soul.

in the delusion try.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
I do all these damn things.
and think on this is story wave.
no one burn it all.

And I shamble laughter as usual have done my whole life have people interest me.
The only people that interests me are mad one. The ones were mad to live, mad to talk, desires everything at the same time.
The ones are never youngs and say a calm plain thing and
burn burn burn
my moment can know the crashed tonight.

Don’t do anything
  Gainers or losers.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0