Board logo

标题: Vocabulary accumulating 2012-12-18 (p.m.) [打印本页]

作者: 芹菜1    时间: 2012-12-18 14:10     标题: Vocabulary accumulating 2012-12-18 (p.m.)

还在为词汇量少而烦恼吗?还在纠结怎么记单词吗?结合例句背单词,共同进步!回复句子可见单词汉语意思及例句。希望大家认真回复听到的句子,拒绝水贴。

http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/weibo/sentence/sentence_656.mp3

1 succulent adj.

2 voracious adj.

3 gamut n.

4 iota n.

5 magnitude n.
Download mp3文件
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人' 并在修改处标红.

作者: imaworm    时间: 2012-12-18 14:36

Homework
1. The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2. John would not be overweight if he were not such a varacious eater.
3. After the test, I thought at first I had done it very well. Then quiet wll, and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidents to despair.
4. If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota sympathy for you.
5. Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but can be a greatest magnitude for others.
作者: maceting    时间: 2012-12-18 14:43

本帖最后由 maceting 于 2012-12-18 14:46 编辑

HW

1.The state(steak) would be dry if you leave it in a(oven) longer, take it out now if you wanted to be cucculent.
2.John would not be overweight if he was not such a voracious eater.
3.After the test, I though at first I had done very well, then quite well and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from comfidence to disappear(dispair).
4.If you make the same mistake again, dispite all my warnings, I would not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5.Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for sum(some), but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: 樊志超    时间: 2012-12-18 14:55

HW:
The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
John would not be overweight if he were not such a voracious eater.
After the test, I though at first I had done very well. Then quite while, and finally poorly, I run the gamut from confidence to despair.
If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: Rachel0255    时间: 2012-12-18 14:57

1. The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2. John would not be overweight if he were not such a voracious eater.
3. After the test, I thought at first I had done it very well. Then quiet well and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidents to despair.
4. If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota sympathy for you.
5. Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but can be a greatest magnitude for others.
作者: open4554845    时间: 2012-12-18 15:07

3. After the test, I thought at first I had done it very well. Then quiet well and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidents to despair.
作者: yyrgdan    时间: 2012-12-18 15:51

作者: 邓钦    时间: 2012-12-18 16:33

Homework
3. After the test, I thought at first I had done it very well. Then quiet wll, and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidents to despair.
作者: manutd1234    时间: 2012-12-18 17:23

本帖最后由 manutd1234 于 2012-12-18 17:24 编辑

Homework
2. John would not be overweight, if he were not such a voracious eater.
3. After the test, I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well and finally poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to despair.
4. If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I would not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5. Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: anshangdelu    时间: 2012-12-18 17:37

1# 芹菜1
hw
3. After the test, I thought at first I had done it very well. Then quiet well, and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidents to despair.
4. If you make the same mistake again despite of all my warnings, I will not have one iota sympathy for you.
作者: lailinxiu    时间: 2012-12-18 17:51

The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
作者: 青衣幽魂    时间: 2012-12-18 18:23

HW
The steak would be dry if you leave it in the oven longer .Take it out now if you want it succulent.
John would not be over wait if he were not such a voracious eater.
After the task I thought a first I had done very well,then quite well ,in finally  poorly ,I ran the gamut from the confidence to despair.
If you made the same mistake again despite all my warnings,I would not have one iota of sympathy to you.
Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for son but a problem of greatest magnitude for others.
作者: 华丹    时间: 2012-12-18 19:28

Homework
作者: zcrili    时间: 2012-12-18 20:06

the steak would be dry if you live in the urban longer, take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
John would not be overweight, if he were not such a voracious eater.
after the test, I saw at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidence to despair.
if you make the same mistake again, despite all my warnings, I would not have one iota or sympathy for you.
shopping for clothe can be a small matter for sum, but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: little_ant    时间: 2012-12-18 20:19

本帖最后由 little_ant 于 2012-12-18 20:28 编辑

1# 芹菜1
HW:
1. The stick (steak) will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer,take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2. John wouldn't be over wait (overweight) if he will (were) not such a voracious either (eater).
3. After the test, i thought at first i had done very well, then quite a while (well), in (and) finally poorly i run (ran) the gamut from the () confidence to disappear (despair).
4. if you make the same mistake again, dispite (despite) all my warnings i will not have one iota of sinperty (sympathy) for you.
5. shopping for clothes can be a small mader (matter) for son (some), but a problem of the greats (greatest) magnitude to others.
作者: sam992    时间: 2012-12-18 20:20

the stain would be dried if you leave it evake it out now en longer t if you want it to be succulent
作者: 沉淀lj    时间: 2012-12-18 20:40

Homework
作者: i04140228    时间: 2012-12-18 20:57

homework:
1.The stack will be dry if you leave in the oven longer,taking out now if you want it to be succulent.
2.John will not be overwait if he were not such voracious ether.
3.After the text,I thought the first I have done very well,then quite well,in finally poorly.
I ran the game from the confidents to despair.
4.If you make the same mistake again,despite all my warning,I will not have one iota
of simpence for you.
5.Shopping for clothers can be small matter for son,but probable are great magnitude for mothers
作者: 15802988008    时间: 2012-12-18 21:17

1.the steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. take it out now if you wanted it to be succulent.
2.John would not be over weight, if he was not such voracious either.
3.after the test i thought i first had done very well, then quite well, and finally poorly. i run the gamut from confidents to disbear.
4.if you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, i will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5.shopping for cloth can be a small matter for some, but a great problem for magnitude.
作者: 恰若昔之木    时间: 2012-12-18 21:22

HW:
After the test, I though at first I had done very well. Then quite while, and finally poorly, I run the gamut from confidence to despair.
If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: seagull777    时间: 2012-12-18 21:39

Homework
1. The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer, take it out now if you want it to be succulent.      
2. John will not be overweight if he would not such a voracious eater.
3. After the test, I thought at first I had done it very well than quiet well, in finally poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to disappear.  
4. If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota of thofisy for you.
5. Shopping for cloth can be a small matter for song, but a problem of great magnitude for others.
作者: 小梦yi    时间: 2012-12-18 22:56

HW
1.the stake would be dry if you leave it oven longer , take it now if you want to be succulent.
2.John would be over weight if he were not such a voracious eater.
3.after the test ,I thought at first I had down very well,than quite well,and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confident to despair.
4.if you make the same the mistake again despite all my warnings,I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5. shopping for clothe can be a small matter for some , but a problem of greatest magnitude for others.
作者: ason5547    时间: 2012-12-18 23:46

HW:
1.The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
作者: wonsobo    时间: 2012-12-19 00:38

HW:
作者: wanganan1207    时间: 2012-12-19 07:42

check them!
作者: gxn209    时间: 2012-12-19 07:42

the steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer,take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
John would not be over weight if he were not such a voracious eater.
after the test i thought at first i have done very well,then quite well , in finally poorly,i run the gamut from the confidence to dispair.
if you make the mistake again,dispite all my warnings i will not have warn iota sympathy for you.
shopping for clothes can be a small matter for son but a problem a greatest magnitude for others.
作者: tiehansam    时间: 2012-12-19 08:16

谢谢楼主的分享
作者: ahtcgp    时间: 2012-12-19 08:47

homework
1 succulent adj. 多汁的, 多汁性的, 多水分的
2 voracious adj. 狼吞虎咽的, 贪婪的
John would not be overweight if he was not such a varacious eater.
3 gamut n. 全音阶; 全音域; 长音阶
After the test, I thought at first I had done  very well. Then quite well, and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidents to spell it.
4 iota n. 极微小, 希腊文的第九个字母
If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota ? for you.
5 magnitude n. 大小, 光度, 重要
Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but can be a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: guozhu192    时间: 2012-12-19 08:58

[homework]
The stake will be dry if you ribber in the overt longer,take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
John will not be overweight if he were not such a voracious eater.
After the test,I sought a sist I have done very well,and quite well. I rame the gamut from confidence to disfear.
If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings,I will not have one iota of simply ploy.
作者: 宝贝安妮    时间: 2012-12-19 14:35

1.The steak would be dry if you leave it in oven longer, take it out now if you wanted to be succulent.
2.John would not be overweight if he was not such a voracious eater.
3.After the test, I though at first I had done very well, then quite well and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidence to dispair.
4.If you make the same mistake again, dispite all my warnings, I would not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5.Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for sum(some), but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: kristin.xia    时间: 2012-12-19 16:21

HW:
1.the ? will be dry,if you leave it in a longer, take it out if you wanted it to be succulent.
2.jhone will not be over weight, if he were not such ? varicous eater.
3. after the test, i saw it first i had done very well and quit well in finally ?.i ran the gamut from conficence to disbear
4.if you made the same mistake again disbit all my warnnings,i will not have an iota of sympathy for you.
5.shopping for clothes can be a small meter for son??,but the problem of the greast magnitute for anothers
每天进步一点点
作者: nancy81716    时间: 2012-12-20 10:06

HW:
The stick will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer,take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
John will not be over weight,if he were not such a voracious eater.
After the test,I saw at first I had done very well,then quite while,and finally poorly,I ran the gamut from confidence to disbear.
If you make the same mistake again,*all my *,I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some,but a problem of the great magnitude for others.
作者: ambertsui    时间: 2012-12-20 10:54

1 succulent adj.
This stick will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2 voracious adj.
3 gamut n.
After the test, I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally poorly. I ran the gamut from confident to despair.
4 iota n.
If you make the mistake again despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota and sympathy for you.  
5 magnitude n.
作者: sanbo_6    时间: 2012-12-20 20:18

HW:
1. The stain would be X if you leave it in the X longer , take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2. John would not be overweight if he would not such vorancious either.
3. After the text , I thought at first I have done very well than quite well , and finally X , I ran the gamut from confident to despair.
4. If you me the same mistake again despite all my warnings , I would not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5. Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for son , but a problem of the greatest maguitude for others.
作者: 逍遥小凡    时间: 2012-12-21 10:52

HOMEWORK:
1.The state will be dry if you leaved longer. Take it out now if you wanted to be *.
2.John will not be overweight if he is not such a * either.
3.After the test, I thought at first I have done well and quite well and finally poorly, I ran escape for confidence to disbear.
4.If you make the same mistake again, disbear all my warning, i have no one  * sympathy for you.
5.Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some , but problem for the greatest magitute.
作者: 逍遥小凡    时间: 2012-12-21 10:55

HOMEWORK:
1.The state will be dry if you leaved longer. Take it out now if you wanted to be *.
2.John will not be overweight if he is not such a * either.
3.After the test, I thought at first I hav ...
逍遥小凡 发表于 2012-12-21 10:52
1 多汁液的 The steak will be dry if you leave it the oven longer.Take it out now if you want it to the succulent.
2 贪吃的;狼吞虎咽的 John would not be overweight if he were not such a voracious eater.
3 整个范围;全部 After the test I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well,and finally,poorly.I ran the gamut from confidence to despair.               
4 极小量,微小,一点儿 If you make the same mistake again,despite all my warnings,I will not hae one iota of sympathy for you.
5 大小;重要性 Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some,but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: 刘章火    时间: 2012-12-22 19:53

本帖最后由 刘章火 于 2012-12-22 21:32 编辑

1 The state wouldsteak will)be driver (dry) if you level in(leave it ) the aven(oven) longer ,take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2 John would not be over wait(overweight) , if you would (he were )not such a voracious eater
3 After the tase(test) I solt(thought) at first I had and(done) very well ,then quake(quite) well ,in(and) finally ,queerly(poorly) ,I ruin(ran) the gamut from confidence to the spear (despair).  
4 If you make the small stake(same mistake) again ,the spa or my wallings (despite all my warnings ),I want(will not ) have one iota or sampice (of sympathy )for you
5 Shopping for clothes can be a/ small matter for son (some),but a/ problem of greatest magnitude for others
作者: manming    时间: 2012-12-23 08:02

本帖最后由 manming 于 2012-12-23 08:10 编辑

HW
1.The stage(steak) will be drive(dry) if you leave it the over longer.Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2.John would not be overweight,if he were not such voracious eater.
3.After the test I thought at first i had done very well,then quick(quite) well ,and finally, poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to the spare(despair).
4.If you make the same mistake again, to spa(despite) all my warning,i was(will) not have(hae) one iota of xx(sympathy) for you.
5.Shopping for closed(clothes) can be small matter for some,Buy a problem of greatest magnitude for others.
作者: 普特小老鼠    时间: 2012-12-23 09:07

Homework
作者: sc198754    时间: 2012-12-23 10:25

作者: zhangbei1121    时间: 2012-12-23 10:48

The steak will be dry, if you leave it in the oven a little longer. Take it now, if want it to be succulent.John would not be overweight ,if he were not such a voracious eater.
After the test, i thought at first i had done every well ,being quite well ,and finally poorly. I ran the gamuts for confidence to dispel.
If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, i will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for son  ,but a problem of the greatest magnitudes for others.
作者: lijun_e22    时间: 2012-12-23 11:22

Homework
作者: ninezhang    时间: 2013-1-2 08:38

本帖最后由 ninezhang 于 2013-1-2 08:45 编辑

Homework

1.The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2.John would not be overweight if he were not such a voracious eater.
3.After the test I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to despair.
4.If you make the same mistake again, despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5.Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: geosun    时间: 2013-1-2 16:59

Homework
作者: 辛涛    时间: 2013-1-4 11:57

1. succulent(多汁的,肉質的): The stake will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2. voracious(貪婪的,貪吃的): John would not be overweight if he were not such a voracious eater.
3. gamut(全部,整個範圍): After the test, I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to despair.
4. iota(極微小的): If you make the same mistake again, despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5. magnitude(重要性,重大): Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but a problem of greatest magnitude for others.
作者: David925    时间: 2013-1-6 21:07

Homework

1, The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer, take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
2, John would not be overweight if he was not such a voracious eater.
3, After the test I thought at first I had done very well, then quite while and finally poorly, I run the gamut from confidence to despair.
4, If you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings, I would not have one iota of sympathy for you.
5, Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for Sam, but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.
作者: 僵尸看着你    时间: 2013-9-29 20:58

Homework
作者: 704724707    时间: 2014-3-5 20:03

HW
作者: liulongying    时间: 2015-2-3 23:14

作者: wyf_xx    时间: 2015-2-6 09:11

先回复,再学习
作者: wzh9805    时间: 2015-2-6 16:51

作者: bmwli740    时间: 2015-7-13 07:50

本帖最后由 bmwli740 于 2015-7-13 07:59 编辑

The stay will be dry if you leave in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want to be succulent.
Jone will not be overweight if he was not such a voracious eater.
After the test I thought at first I had done very well, than * well, in finally, poorly. I read the gamut from confidence to despair.
If you make the same mistake again despite on my warnings, I will not have one iota of * for you.
Shopping for cloth can be a small matter for some, but a problem of the great magnitude for others.

on bmwli740
After the test I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally, poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to despair.
If you make the same mistake again, despite on my warnings, I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.
作者: 就是爱杯子    时间: 2015-8-3 07:53

hw
the steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer ,take it out now if you want it to be succulent.
john would not be over-weight if he were not such a voracious eater.
after the test,l thought at first l have done very well ,then quite well,finally poorly,l ran the gamut from confidence to disappear.
if you make the same mistake again despite all my warnings ,l won't have one iota a sympathy for you.
shopping for clothes can be a small matter for son but a problem of great magnitude for others.
作者: 体验普特    时间: 2016-1-13 18:34

After the test, I thought at first I had done it very well. Then quiet wll, and finally poorly, I ran the gamut from confidents to despair.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0