Board logo

标题: [文化博览] 【整理】2013-02-18 狄更斯其人 Charles Dickens—6 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2013-2-18 07:57     标题: 2013-02-18 狄更斯其人 Charles Dickens—6

BBC: Armandos Tale of Charles Dickens  | BBC 狄更斯其人

阿曼多·阿努奇通过研究狄更斯的自传体小说《大卫·科波菲尔》探究了狄更斯究竟是如何成为了世界顶尖的英国作家。虽然狄更斯常被人们认为是一个社会改革家,并因为其维多利亚风情浓厚的著作而闻名天下,但是,BBC却另辟蹊径,从作品出发,研究为什么狄更斯的作品如此引人入胜,他的作品对21世纪的今天有何种启示...

[flv]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/Culture/People/putclub.com_Charles_Dickens6.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电信下载1:
Video download          Mp3 download

电信下载2:

网通下载:

迅雷高速:

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: rachel1908    时间: 2013-2-18 10:40

hw

It’s not just a fascinating story from the perspective of the little boy, but actually quite a modern experimental exercise in language. He’s not like a serious novelist, who, I think, would very consciously set out to impress us with the stylistic mastery has over description of child psychology. Instead, he wants to write himself out of the picture. He doesn’t want us to feel written at by an author. Instead, he wants us to be pulled in to the work and to watch it and observe it from the perspective of the little boy sitting low on the floor at the world around him.

Dickens’ lifelong sympathy was the way children think, actually affected everything he wrote.

I remember the very first time I took my son to see a film at the cinema. And afterwards I asked him what he thought of it. He said it was very good. It’s just like a DVD that you could only see once. And it’s that ability as a child to describe something, no way an adult would that I think Dickens always carried around with him.

Dickens wrote children stories for adults. He stressed the power of the imagination, the power a child has abundance, is the way of describing and reacting to the world he saw around us. Even as he matured as a writer, his novels read like fairy tales of heroes growing up with wicked step-parents, running away, gaining vast fortunes, being lost and found.

In 1849, Dickens published the first installment of David Copperfield. Like all his novels, it was released as a serial, issued in 19 monthly parts. Dickens was writing only weeks before his audience was reading him. The original manuscript is housed in the National Art Library at London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and I had a look to see if it betrayed any signs of the relentless pressure Dickens must have been under.
作者: hao406441311    时间: 2013-2-18 14:46     标题: [Homework]2013-02-18 狄更斯其人 Charles Dickens—6

It's a not just a fascinating story from the perspective of a little boy.Actually quite a moddern experimental exercise in language. He is not like a serious novelist too.I think would very consciously set out to impress us with the stylisting mastery has over description of Charles pyschology.Instead,he wants to write himself out of the picture, he doesn't us to feel written act by the author, instead, he wants us to be pulled in to the work until watch it and observe it from the perspective of the litte boy sitting low on the floor at the world rantom.Dickens' lifelong sympathy was the way children think.Actually affected everything he wrote.
I remember the very first time I took my son to see a film in the cinema.And afterawards I asked him what he thought of, he said it was very good,it just like DVD that you could only see once. And that's ability as a child to describe something.No way an adult would that I think Dickens always carried around with him. Dickens wrote children's stories for adults.He stressed the power of the imagination, the power a child has in the boundance,as the way of describing and reacting too the world around us.Even as he matured as a writer,his novel read like fairy tales.The heros was drawing up with wiked stepparents, running away, gaining vast fortunes,being lost and found.
In 1849,Dickens public the first installment of David Copperfield.Like all his he released it as a series issued in 19 monthly parts.Dickens was writting only weeks before his audience was reading him. The original manuscript is housed in the National Art Library at the London Victoria and Albert Museum.
And I had a look to see if it betrayed any signs of relentless pressure Dickens must have been under.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: mintzoe    时间: 2013-2-24 10:52     标题: [Homework]2013-02-18 狄更斯其人 Charles Dickens—6

It's not just a fascinating story from the perspective of a little boy, but actually quite a modern experimental exercise in language. He's not like a series novelist, who, I think, would very consciously set out to impress us, with the stylistic mastery has over description of child psychology. Instead, he wants to write himself out of the picture. He doesn't want us to feel written at by an author. Instead, he wants us to be pulled in to the work and to watch it and observe it from the perspective of a little boy, sitting low on the floor at the world around him.

Dickens' life-long sympathy was the way children's think, actually affected everything he wrote.

I remember very first time I took my son to see a film in a cinema. and afterwards I asked him what he thought of it. He said it was very good. It was just like a DVD that you could only see once. And it's that ability as a child to describe something no way an adult would that I think Dickens always carried around with him.

Dickens wrote children stories for adults. He stressed the power of imagination, the power a child has abundance, as a way of describing and reacting to the world he saw around us. Even at he matured as a writer, his novels read like fairy tales, as he wrote with heroes growing up with wicked step-parents, running away, gaining vast fortunes being lost and found.

In 1849, Dickens published the first installment to David Copperfield. Like all his novels, it was released as a serial, issued in 19 monthly parts. Dickens was writing only weeks before his audience was reading him. The original manuscript is housed in the National Art Library in London's Victoria and Albert Museum. And I had a look to see if it betrayed any signs of relentless pressure Dickens must have been under.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: wendyxanadu    时间: 2013-2-25 13:25

on rachel1908
It's not just a fascinating story from the perspective of the little boy, but actually quite more than experimental exercise in language. He is not like a serious novelist who, I think, will very consciously set out to impress us with the stylistic mastery has over description of child psychology. Instead, he wants to write himself out of the picture, he doesn't want us feel written at by an author. Instead he wants us to be pulled in to the work, and to watch and observe it from the perspective of the little boy, sitting low on the floor at the world around him.

Dickens' lifelong sympathy with the way children think actually affected everything he wrote. I remember the very first time I took my son to see a film in the cinema. And afterwards I asked him what he thought of it, he said it was very good, it's just like a DVD that you could only see once. And it's that ability as a child to describe something, no way an adult would that I think Dickens always carried around with him. Dickens wrote children stories for adults. He stressed the power of the imagination, the power a child has abundance, is the way of describing and reacting to the world he saw around us. Even as he matured as a writer, his novels read like fairy tales-- heros growing up with wicked step-parents, running away, gaining vast fortunes, being lost and found.

In 1849, Dickens published the first installment of David Copperfield. Like all his novels, it was released as a serial issued in 19 monthly parts. Dickens was writing only weeks before his audience was reading him. The original manuscript is housed in the National Art Library at London's Victoria and Albert Museum, and I had a route to see if it betrayed any signs of the relentless pressure Dickens must have been under.
作者: swallowinsky9    时间: 2013-2-28 09:37     标题: [Homework]2013-02-18 狄更斯其人 Charles Dickens—6

本帖最后由 swallowinsky9 于 2013-2-28 09:39 编辑

It's not just a fascinating stroy from the perspective of a little boy , but actually quite a modern experimental exercise in language. He's not like a serious novelist to, I think ,will very consciously set out to impress us with the stylistic mastery he has over the description of child psychology.Instead, he wants to write himself out of the picture, he doesn't want us to feel written at by an author, Instead, he wants us to be pulled in to the work and to watch and observe from the perspective of a little boy sitting alone on the floor at the world around him.Dickens's life long sympathy with the way children think actually affected everything he wrote. I remember the first time I took my son to see a film in the cinema, and afterwards, I asked him what he thought of it, he said it was very good, it was just like a DVD, you could only see once. and it is that ability as a child to describe something no way an adult would , and I think Dickens always carried around with him.
Dickens wrote children's stories for adults. He stressed the power of imagination , the power a child has abundence is the way of describing and reacting to the world he saw around us. Even if he matured as a writer, his novels reads like fairy tales, heroes growing up with wicked stepparents, running away,gaining vast fortunes, being lost and found.
In 1849,Dickens published the first installment of David Copperfield,Like all his novels, it was released as a serial issued in 19 monthly parts.Dikens was writing only weeks before readers were reading him. The original manuscipt is housed in National Art Library at London's Victorial and Album Museum.and I had a look to see if it betrayed any signs of relentless pressure Dickens must have been under.

作者: HaPengtho    时间: 2013-3-9 07:38

[Homework]
it’s a not just fascinating story for the perspective of the little boy. But actually quite a modern experiment exercise in language. And He is not like a serious novelist who I think with very conscious to impress us with the style listing * has over description of psychology. Instead, he wants to write himself out of the picture. He doesn’t want us to feel written at by an author. Instead, he wants us to be put into the work and to watch and observer from the perspective of the little boy setting low on the floor at the world around them.

Dickens’ sympathy with way of children think actually affected everything he wrote. I remember the very first time, I took my son to see a film in a cinema. And afterwards, I ask him what he thought of it. He said it’s very good. It’s just like DVD you can only see once. And it’s that ability as a child to describe something no way an adult would that I think Dickens always carried around with him.

Dickens wrote children story for adults. He stretches the power of the imagination, the power that child has an abundance is a way of describing and reacting to the world he saw around us. Even as he is matured as a writer, his novels read like a fairytales. Heroes’ growing up with wicked * parents running away getting vast fortunes being lost and found.

In 1849, Dickens published the first installment of David Copperfield. Like all him novels say was released in serial issued in 19 monthly parts. Dickens was writing only weeks before his audience was reading him. The original manuscript is housed in the National Art Library in London’s Victoria and Albert Museum. And I had looked to see for betrayed any signs of the * pressure Dickens must have been under.
作者: 金良_1742792    时间: 2017-12-17 21:51

HM
It’s not just a fascinating story from the prospect of little boy but actually quite a modern experimental excise in language, he is not like a serious novelist who, I think would conscious set out to impress us with the stylistic mastery has over description of child psychology, instead he wants to write himself out of the picture, he doesn’t want us to feel written at by an anchor, instead he wants to be pulled in to the work and to watch it and observe it from prospect of little boy sitting low on the floor at the world around him.
Dickens life-long sympathy was the way children think, actually affected everything he wrote.
I remember the very first time I took my son to see a film in cinema, and afterwards I asked him what you though of it? He said it’s very good just like DVD, you can only see once. And it’s that ability as a child to describe something, no way adult would, so I think Dickens always carried around with him.
Dickens wrote children’s stories for adults, he stressed the power of imagination, the power child has abundance is the way of describing and reacting to the world he saw around us, even as he mature as a writer, his novel read like fairy tales, if hero is growing up with wicked step-parents, running away, gaining vast fortunes, being lost and found.
In 1849, Dickens published the first installment of David Copperfield, like all his novels, it’s released as a serial, issued 19 monthly parts, Dickens was writing only weeks before his audience was reading him. The original manuscript is housed in the National Art Library at London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and I had a look to see if it betrayed any signs of relentless pressure Dickens must have been under
作者: 李晓宇n    时间: 2017-12-18 13:46

homework

It’s not just a fascinating story from the perspective of the little boy, but actually quite a modern experimental exercise in language. He’s not like a serious novelist, who, I think, would very consciously set out to impress us with the stylistic mastery has over description of child psychology. Instead, he wants to write himself out of the picture. He doesn’t want us to feel written at by an author. Instead, he wants us to be pulled in to the work and to watch it and observe it from the perspective of the little boy sitting low on the floor at the world around him.
Dickens’ lifelong sympathy was the way children think, actually affected everything he wrote.
I remember the very first time I took my son to see a film at the cinema. And afterwards I asked him what he thought of it. He said it was very good. It’s just like a DVD that you could only see once. And it’s that ability as a child to describe something, no way an adult would that I think Dickens always carried around with him.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0