1. My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2. We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn’t say anything; he seemed to be withdrawn.
3. Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comment until I finished speaking.
4. The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water crush.
5. Notwithstanding, their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
|欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/)||Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0|