Board logo

标题: Vocabulary accumulating 2013-02-24 (a.m.) [打印本页]

作者: ellyxia    时间: 2013-2-24 08:10     标题: Vocabulary accumulating 2013-02-24 (a.m.)

还在为词汇量少而烦恼吗?还在纠结怎么记单词吗?结合例句背单词,共同进步!回复句子可见单词汉语意思及例句。希望大家认真回复听到的句子,拒绝水贴。

http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/weibo/sentence/sentence_777.mp3

1 withdrawal n.

2 withdrawn adj.

3 withhold vt.

4 withstand vt.

5 notwithstanding prep. /adv.

Download mp3文件
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人' 并在修改处标红

作者: aralyndai    时间: 2013-2-24 09:44

WITHDRAWAL
作者: manutd1234    时间: 2013-2-24 11:07

Homework
1. My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2. We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn’t say anything; he seemed to be withdrawn.
3. Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4. The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5. Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 冬天我很冷    时间: 2013-2-24 11:12

HW:
1、My uncle payed for his vocation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank count.
2、We talk to the neighbour the youngst and try to be friendly but he didn't say anything,he seems to be withdrawn.
3、Please don't interrupt me if you have something to say withhold your comment until I has finished speaking.
4、The walls xx xx must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5、Notwithstanding their vantage of hight the visiting players were unable to beat are basketball teams.
作者: dandanaini    时间: 2013-2-24 11:30

HW:
1、My uncle paid for his vocation trip by making a withdrawal from his bag count.
2、We talk to the neighbour's youngster and try to be friendly but he didn't say anything,he seems to be withdrawn.
3、Please don't interrupt me if you have something to say withhold your comment until I has finished speaking.
4、The walls aweek dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5、Notwithstanding the advantage of ?? the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team
作者: 饭饭之辈0309    时间: 2013-2-24 11:39

1# ellyxia     my  uncle  pay  for  his  vacation  trip,but  makeing  and  was  drough  from  his backing town .
    we  talk  to  the  never  young  star  any  try  to  be  family  ,but  he  didn't  say  anying  ,he  seem  to  be  strong  
    please  don't  interrate  to me  if  you  have  something  to  say  ,when  pot  in  coming  and  tell  i  tonish  and  speaking
    the  word  a  bed  dead  must  be  strong  we  stand  and  question
    none  would  staying  they  are  benige  hige  ,the  busining  hairs  was  busycale  teed baskiball  team .
作者: 会飞的鸟和虫    时间: 2013-2-24 11:41

Homework
My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
We talked to the neighbor`s youngster and tried to be friendly,but he didn`t say anything.He seemed to be withdrawn.
Please don`t interrupt me.If you have something to say ,we will hold your comment until I have finished speaking.
The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: agatha1120    时间: 2013-2-24 11:42

homework

1 My uncle pay for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2 We talked to the neighbor's youngest, tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything, he seemed to be withdrawn.
3 Please don't interrupt me, if you has something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4 The walls around dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5 Notwithstanding the advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 樊志超    时间: 2013-2-24 11:54

HW:
My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly. But he didn’t say anything. He seemed to be withdrawn.
Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comments until I have finished speaking.
The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: pengliang8888    时间: 2013-2-24 12:46

my uncile paied for his vacation trip by meking his withdrawal from bank account.

we talk to the neighbour's  youngester and tried  to be friendly but hedidn't say any thing he seemed to be  withdrawn.

please don't interupt me when have something to say ,withhold your comment untile i have finished speaking .

the wrons of a damme must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.

notwithstanding the adventage of hight ,the visiting players were not able to beat our baseketball team.
作者: zcrili    时间: 2013-2-24 13:07

my uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
we talked to the neighbour's youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything, he seemed to be withdrawn.
please don't interrupt me, if you have something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
the walls of a damn must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
notwithstanding the advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: batmanzkl    时间: 2013-2-24 13:20

hw1 My uncle pay for his vacation trip by making a withdraw from his bank counter.
2 we talk to the neighbour youngster and try to be friendly,but he did not say anything , he seem to be withdrawn.
3 Please don't interapt me,if you have something to say ,withhold your commit until i finish speaking.
4 The                            must be strong enough to with stand tramandous waterpress.
5 Notwithstanding there advantage of height the visiting player was unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: ajie900    时间: 2013-2-24 14:41

1. My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2. We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn’t say anything; he seemed to be withdrawn.
3. Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4. The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5. Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 青衣幽魂    时间: 2013-2-24 15:27

HW
My uncle payed for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
We talked to the neighbor's youngest and tried to be friendly but he did say anything ,he seemed to be withdrawn.
Please do not interrupt me ,if you something to say ,withhold your comment until I have finished the speaking.
The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand  tremendous  water pressure.
Notwithstanding their advantage of hight the visiting players were unable to beat our  basket ball team.
作者: NathanKing    时间: 2013-2-24 18:36

本帖最后由 NathanKing 于 2013-2-24 10:39 编辑

HW:
1.My uncle pay(paid) for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2.We talked to the neighbor's youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything,he seemed to be withdrawn.
3.Please don't interrupt me,if you have something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4.The walls of the(a) dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5.Notwithstanding there(their) advantage of height,the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: zhugexiaoy    时间: 2013-2-24 22:31

my uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
we talk to the neigbour's youngster and try to be friendly but he did't say anything ,he seemed to be withdrawn
please don't interrupt me if you have something to say , whithhold your comments until I have finished speaking.
the 华二式 was a damn must be strong enough to withstand tremendous waterpr
notwithstanding thier advantage of height, the visiting palyers were unable to beat our basketball team
作者: 辛涛    时间: 2013-2-25 11:01

1. withdrawal(提款,取回,撤退): My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2. withdrawn(離群的,孤獨的,內向的): We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly. But he didn’t say anything. He seemed to be withdrawn.
3. withhold(拒絕,阻擋,抑制): Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4. withstand(對抗,經得起,承受): The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5. notwithstanding(儘管): Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: peng_jerry    时间: 2013-2-25 14:41

本帖最后由 peng_jerry 于 2013-2-25 06:44 编辑

HW:
1.my uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his banking count.
2.we talked to the neighbor's youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything,he seem to be withdrawn.
3.please don't interrupt me,if you have something to say withhold your comment until i have finished speaking.
4.the wealth of a damn must be strengthen up withstand trumandish what a pleasure
5.notwithstanding their adventage of hight ,the visiting players will unable to beat by basketball team.

1.my uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his banking count.
2.we talked to the neighbor's youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything,he seem to be withdrawn.
3.please don't interrupt me,if you have something to say withhold your comment until i have finished speaking.
4.the walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure
5.notwithstanding their advantage of height ,the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: hitdumingming    时间: 2013-3-17 22:43

wwwwddfdgfgfggf
作者: jovinwu    时间: 2013-4-12 18:00

1 My uncle pay for his vocation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank count.2 We talk to neibors's youngster and try to be friendly but he didn't say anything, he seems to be withdrawal.3 Please don't interrupt me if you have something to say ,withhold your comment until I have finish speaking.4 The walls of a dem must be strong enough to withstand ? water preasure.5 Notwithstanding their ventage of hight, the visiting players were unable to beat at basketball team.
作者: missgod    时间: 2013-4-12 19:36

My uncle pay for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
作者: gravity61    时间: 2013-4-12 20:52

homework

1 My uncle pay for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2 We talked to the neighbor's youngest, tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything, he seemed to be withdrawn.
3 Please don't interrupt me, if you has something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4 The walls around dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5 Notwithstanding the advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 云菲菲80    时间: 2013-4-12 21:07

Homework
作者: 庄博泽    时间: 2013-4-12 23:30

作者: imaworm    时间: 2013-4-15 15:34

Homework
1. My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank accounts.
2. We talked to the neighbour's youngster and tried to be friendly, but he didn't say anything. He seemed to be withdrawn.
3. Please don't interupt me. If you have something to say, withhold you comment until I have finished speaking.
4. The walls of the dam must be strong enough to withstand water pressure.
5. Notwithstanding the advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: gfeng1314520zyc    时间: 2013-9-6 08:30

[/color]Homework
1. My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a [b][color=Red]withdrawal[/color][/b] from his bank account.
2. We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn’t say anything; he seemed to be[b] [color=Red]withdrawn[/color][/b].
3. Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, [b[color=Red]]withhold[/color][/b] your comment until I have finished speaking.
4. The walls of a dam must be strong enough to[b] [color=Red]withstand[/color] [/b]tremendous water pressure.
5. [b][color=Red]Notwithstanding[/color][/b] their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: gfeng1314520zyc    时间: 2013-9-6 08:30

Homework
3. Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, [b]withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
作者: rosemarynuaa    时间: 2013-9-6 09:34

HM:
1.My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2.we talked to the neighbor's youngster and tried to be friendly ,but he didn't say anythings and seemed to be withdrawn
3.please don't interrupt me  ,if you have something to say, wihhold your comment until I have finished speaking
4.The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5.Notwithstanding the adventage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: EdwardSheh    时间: 2013-9-6 09:57

HW
My uncle pay for his vacation trip by making it withdrawal from his bankcount.
We talked to the neighboor youngster , we tried to be friendly , but he didnt say anything .He seemed to be withdrawn.
Please dont interrupe to me , if you have something to say ,withhold you come it intill I have finished the speaking.
The whole withstand must be strong in
Notwithstanding there vilage of hight the visiting players were on on able to be on the baseketbal team.
作者: zhaoshuhan12    时间: 2013-9-6 10:17

Homework:
1.My uncle paid for his vocayion trip by making a wthdrawal from his bank account.
2. We talked to the neighbour youngester and tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything,he seemed to be withdrawn.
3.Please don't interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comments until I had finished speaking.
4.The walls of a dam must be strong enough to stand tremendous water pressure.
5.Notwithstanding the advantage of the height,the visiting player were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 吾家Jody    时间: 2013-9-6 10:20

homework
1.my uncle pay for his vacation trip by making withdraw for bank count

2.we talked to the youngster and tried to be friendly ,but he didn't say anything .He seemed be withdrawn.

3.please don't interrupt me,if  you have anything to say,withhold till I have finished the meeting

4.The pipe should be strong enough to withstand the water pressure

5.Notwithstanding their visage of height ,the visage player are able to our basketball team
作者: karenkitty    时间: 2013-9-6 10:28

1 My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making it withdrawal from his banking count.
2 We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly, but he didn’t say anything, he seemed to withdrawn.
3 Please don’t interrupt me, if you have something to say,   withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4 The walls of ADM must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5 Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players are unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: zpsimon    时间: 2013-9-13 16:31

1.        My uncle pay for his vacation trip by making his
2.        We talk to the labor’s youngster in try to be friendly, but he didn’s say anything, he seen to be withdrawn.
3.        Please don’t interrupt me, if you have something to say, withhold your commit until I have finished speaking.
4.        The wars of demo must be strong enough withstand tremendous water presher.
5.        Notwithstanding the **  of hight, the visiting players were unable to beat basketball beat.
作者: zpsimon    时间: 2013-9-13 16:33

1.        My uncle pay for his vacation trip by making his
2.        We talk to the labor’s youngster in try to be friendly, but he didn’s say anything, he seen to be withdrawn.
3.        Please don’t interrupt me, if you have something to say, withhold your commit until I have finished speaking.
4.        The wars of demo must be strong enough withstand tremendous water presher.
5.        Notwithstanding the **  of hight, the visiting players were unable to beat basketball beat.
作者: emillie337    时间: 2013-9-13 16:56

My uncle paid for his vocation trip by making a with his withdrawal from nis bank count. 1# ellyxia
作者: huchi    时间: 2013-9-13 17:30

HW

my uncle payed for his vacation trip by making is withdrawal from his bank account.
we talk to the neighbors youngster and try to be friendly but he didn't say anything, he seems to be withdrawn.
please don't to be interupt me if you have something to say withhold your comment instill i have finished speaking.
the walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand t water pressure.
notwithstanding the advantage of hit the visiting players will unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: jase静    时间: 2013-9-13 21:06

1# ellyxia
homework    1、 my uncle payed for his vocation trip by making in withdrawn from his bank account.
2、with talking the labor youngest, he tries to his friendly but he didn't say anything . he seem to be withdrawn.

3、please don't interrupt me , if you have something to say,withdrawn your comment , i finished my speaking
后面听不懂了。。
作者: zhengguoxiaqj    时间: 2013-9-13 23:43

My uncle paid for his vocation trip by making a withdraw from his bank account.
We talked to the neighbour's youngester and try to be friendly,but he didn't see anything.He seemed to be with drawn.
Please don't interupt me.If you have something to say,withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
The walls of the dam must be strong enough to withstand * water * question.
Notwithstanding the advantage of height,the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 塔米喜欢长颈鹿    时间: 2013-11-14 21:00

HW
1. My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank count.
3. Please don’t interupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your command until I have finished speaking.
5. Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to be a basketball team.
作者: 不n    时间: 2013-11-23 14:52     标题: tax more than 277

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
作者: David925    时间: 2013-12-16 01:29

Homework
1, My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his banky account.
2, We talked to the neighbor youngest and tried to be friendly, but he didn’t say anything, he seemed to be withdrawn.
3, Please don’t interrupt me if you have something to say withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4, The walls of a dam must be strong enough withstand tremantic water pressure.
5, Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 704724707    时间: 2014-3-4 15:41

HW
作者: vampire11979    时间: 2014-9-27 09:19

My uncle  payed  for  his  vacation  trip  by  making  a  withdrawal  from  his  banking  count.
We  talked  to  the  neighbor's  youngest   and  tried  to  be  friendly,but  he  didn't  say  anything  ,he  seemed  to  be  withdrawn.
Please  don't  interupt  me .If  you  had  something  to  say,withhold  your  comment  until  I  have  finished  speaking.
The  walls  of  a  damn  must  be  strong  enough  to  withstand                 water  pressure.
Notwithstanding   their   advantage  of  height,the  visiting  players   were  unable   to  beat   our   basketball  team.
作者: bmwli740    时间: 2014-12-3 08:36

本帖最后由 bmwli740 于 2014-12-3 08:51 编辑

HW
on bmwli740
We talked to the neighbor’s youngster and tried to be friendly, but he didn’t say anything; he seemed to be withdrawn.
Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
作者: superzqs    时间: 2014-12-3 09:47

作者: 猫命女郎    时间: 2014-12-6 21:54

HW day11
1.My uncle paid for his vocation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2.We talked to the neighbors” younger and tried to be friendly but he didn’t say anything,he seemed to be withdrawn.
3.Please don’t interrupt me,if you have something to say,withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.
4.The walls of a dam must be strong enough withstand tremendous water pressure.
5.Notwithstanding the advantage of height,the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: nxsc47    时间: 2014-12-6 22:53

Homework
My uncle paid for his vacation trip by makingan withdrawal from a bank account.
We talked to the Neighbor’s youngst andtried to be friendly, but he didn’t say anything. He seems to be withdrawn.
Please don’t interrupt me. If you havesomething to say, withhold your comment until I have finished my speaking
The wall’s vidanm must be strong enough towithstand the tremendous water pressure.
Notwithstanding the advantage of height,the visiting players were unable to beat a basket ball tin.
作者: 珺Joe    时间: 2014-12-6 23:30

Homework
作者: wzh9805    时间: 2015-1-30 15:01

作者: sdfhudf    时间: 2016-4-13 00:20

HW:
1.My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
2.e talked to the neighbour  youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything. He seemed to be withdrawn.
3.Please don't interrupt me if you have something to say, withhold your comment until I has finished the speaking.
4、The walls       must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5、Notwithstanding their advantages of height, the visiting players were unable to beat a basketball team.
作者: 15091013    时间: 2016-4-13 16:13

My uncle paid for his vecation trip to by making a withdrawal from his bank account.
作者: 华丹    时间: 2017-7-15 16:05

1# ellyxia Homework
1.My uncle paid for his vocation trip by making a withdrawal form his bank account.

2.We talked to our neighbor's youngster  and tried to be friendly. But he didn't talk anything . He seemed to be withdrawn.
3.Please don't interrupt me. If you have something say, please withhold your comments until I finish my speaking.
4.The walls of the dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
5.Notwithstanding the advantage of the height, visiting players were unable to beat our football team.
作者: Sascal    时间: 2017-7-16 10:08

My uncle paid for his vocation trip by making in withdraw from his backing come.
We told to neighbor young staffs,and try to be friendly,but he did,t said anything,he seem to be withdrawn.
Please don’t interrupt me,if you have something to say,with hold an common until i have finish speaking.
The voice avoid damg  must be strong enough withstand treamder water pleasure.
now let’s with stand high,the visciting player will unable to bit a basketball team.
作者: xjh388    时间: 2017-8-31 21:12

My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bank acount.
We talked to the neighbour's youngest and try to be friendly  but he didn't say nothing .he seemed to be withdrawn
The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand *** water pressure.
Please don't interrupt me if you have something to say withhold your command until I have finished speaking
作者: echogu2017    时间: 2018-2-2 10:34

My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawal from his bakning ?we talked to the neighbour's youngster and tried to be friendly but he didn't say anything. he seemed to be withdrawn.
please don't interrupt my.if you have something to say, withhold your comment until I finish my speak.
the wall of withstand must be strong enough to stand the tremendous water  pressure.
notwithstanding there is advantage of height, the visting players were unable to beat the basketball team
作者: putyangch    时间: 2018-6-29 09:40

My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdraw from his bank account.
we talk to the neighbor yongster and try to be friendly, but he didn't say anything, he seemed to be withdrawn.
please don't interrupt me, if you have somthing to say,  withhold your commenet until i finish my speaking.
the walls of it  must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water pressure.
notwithstanding their advantage of height ,the visiting players were unable to beat our basketballteam.
作者: jlkwy    时间: 2018-8-30 01:25

My uncle paid for his vacation trip by making a withdrawalfrom his bank account.

We talked to the neighbour’s youngster and tried to befriendly, but he didn’t say anything; he seemed to be withdrawn.

Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say,withhold your comment until I have finished speaking.

The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendouswater pressure.

Notwithstanding the advantage of height, the visiting playerswere unable to beat our basketball team.
作者: 云漂浮的样子    时间: 2018-10-29 21:47

1# ellyxia 答案
作者: 15844310633    时间: 2018-11-13 22:09

Homework
5. Notwithstanding their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team
作者: zao演员    时间: 2018-12-13 10:42

HW
3. Please don’t interrupt me. If you have something to say, withhold your comment until I finished speaking.
4. The walls of a dam must be strong enough to withstand tremendous water crush.
5. Notwithstanding, their advantage of height, the visiting players were unable to beat our basketball team.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0