Board logo

标题: [自然百科] 2014-11-08 啤酒是如何酿成的—11 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2014-11-8 07:54     标题: 2014-11-08 啤酒是如何酿成的—11

动物世界、地球奇观、生命奇迹、未解之谜、人与自然、生态环境 ,参与普特国家地理(自然百科)节目,我们一起认知我们的生存家园.

Discovery  How Beer Saved the World 2of3

How Stuff Works - Beer Connoisseur 啤酒是如何酿成的

How Stuff Works looks at how beer is made. It talked to experts, brew masters, and beer connoisseurs about the creation process.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/NationalGeographic/news/putclub.com_Beer_Connoisseur_11.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电信下载1:
Video down    Mp3 down

电信下载2:
Video down    Mp3 down

网通下载(教育网推荐):
Video down    Mp3 down

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: luzx86    时间: 2014-11-8 09:28

HW
And doctor Benport would know he runs one of only two brewing progress in the US at the university of California of davis, where students can actually earn a master’s degree in the art of Brewing.
A scientist is incredibly important in the brewing of beer, particularly in trying to strive to create the consistent product.
Every aspect of beer is to studied from the color to the taste. Right down to the consistency of the foam and why are they so interested in the foam. Technically it doesn’t change or even add to the flavor of the beer. But it doesn’t seem to matter because the world of beer, good foam is good business.
Currently I work on beer foam, so I look at what kills good beer foam and how to make a good foam more stable. The machine we use to test basically turns the beer all into foam and measure  the rate that collapse that foam.
Foam forms because the dissolved  co2 gas. It occurs as a result of the fermentation process.
Foam is a kind of complicated, depends on how you pour it, how stable it is and then how long you leave it because you take a lot of sips, then the foam texture will change and it will lace the side of beer glass and so on
To me , people pour beer in a glass want foam, you haven;t tasted it yet, you haven’t smelled it yet , but you looking at it , first impression is everything.
作者: mintzoe    时间: 2014-11-8 17:51     标题: [Homework]2014-11-08 啤酒是如何酿成的—11

And Dr. Bamforth would know. He runs one of only two brewing programs in the U.S. at the University of California at Davis, where students can actually earn a master's degree in the art of brewing.-Science is incredibly important in the brewing beer, particularly in trying to strive to create a consistent product.
Every aspect of beer is studied, from the colour to the taste, right down to the consistency of the foam.
And why are they so interested in foam? Technically, it doesn't change or even add to the flavor of beer, but it doesn't seem to matter, because in the world of beer, good foam is good business.
-Currently, I work on beer foam. So I look at what kills a good beer foam, how to make a good foam more stable. The machine that we use to test it basically turns the beer all into foam and measures the rate of collapse of that foam.
Foam forms because the disolved carbon dioxide gas that occurs as a result of fermentation process.
-Foam is kind of complicated, depends on how we pout it and then how stable it is, and depends on how long you leave it. Because if you take a lot of sips, then the foam texture will change. It will lace the side of beer glass and so on. To me, you pour that beer in a glass. You want foam. You haven't even tasted it, you haven't even smell it yet, but you're looking at it. First impressions are everything.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2014-11-9 10:35     标题: [Homework]2014-11-08 啤酒是如何酿成的—11

And Doctor Banford would know, he runs one of only two brewing programs in the US at the university of California at Davos where students can actually earn a master's degree in the art of brewing.
Science is incredibly important in the brewing of beer, particularly in trying to strive to create a consistent product.
Every aspect of beer is studied, from the color to the taste, right down to the consistency of the foam, and why are they so interested in foam? technically it doesn't change or even add to the flavor of beer, but that doesn't seem to matter, because in the world of beer, good foam is good business.
Currently i work on beer foam, so i look at what kills a good beer foam, how to make a good foam more stable, the machine that we use to test it basically turns the beer all into foam and then measures the rate of collapse of that foam.
Foam forms because of dissolved carbon dioxide gas that occurs as a result of the fermentation process.
Foam is kind of complicated depends on how you pour it and how stable it is, and depends on how long you leave it, because if you take a lot of sips then the foam texture will change, it will lace inside the beer glass and so on, to me you put a beer in the glass you want foam, you haven't tasted it, you haven't smelled it, but you are looking at it, first impressions are everything.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: yong999988    时间: 2014-11-18 14:38

And doctor Benfors would know,he runs one of only 2 brewing programs in the U.S at University of Calliforlia at Davas where students can actually earn a master's degree in the art of brewing. Scientists are incredibly important in brewing the beer, particularly in trying to strike and create a consistent product. Every aspect to beer is studied,from the colour to the taste,right now to the consistency of the foam. At Wire they are so interested in the foam. Technicaly it doesn't  change or even add to the flavor of the beer.That doesn't seem to matter because in the world of beer good foam is good business.Currently I work on beer foam,  so I look at what kills the good beer foams, how to make it good foams more stable. The machine we used  to test that basically turns the beer all into foam, and measure the weight that collapses the foam. Foam forms because it desolves the carbondioxide gas that occurs as the result of fermentation process. Foam is a kind of complicated, depends on how we exployed it, then how stable it is, and depends on how long you leave it because if you take a lot of sips then the texture of foam will change and rip besides the beer glass,and so on.To me,you put beer in a glass,you want foam, you haven't smelt it,you haven't tasted it, but you are looking at it,first impressions are everything.
作者: Jessica_12    时间: 2014-12-4 10:09     标题: [Homework]2014-11-08 啤酒是如何酿成的—11

And Dr. Banford would know. He runs one of the only two brewing programs at the US in the University of California, Daivas, where students can actually earn a master's degree in the art of brewing.
-Science is incredibly important in brewing beer, particularly in trying to strive to  create a consistent product.
Every aspect to beer is  the study, from the color to the taste,  right after the consistency of  the foam. And why are they so interested in foam? Technically it doesn't change or even add into the flavor of the beer. But that doesn't seem to matter, cause in the world of beer, good foam is good business.
-Currently i were gone beer foam, so I look at what kills good beer foam and how to make  good foam stable. The machine that  we used to test the foam basically turns the beer on the foam  and the way to  collapse that foam.
Foam forms because of disolve carbon dioxide gas. The recurse the result of the formation process.
-Foam is kind of complicated in terms of how you pour it, how stalbe it its, and depends how long you leave it. Because if you take a lot of sips, then the foam texture will change and the lace side of the beer lasts and so on. To me, when you pour that beer in glass, you want foam, yamming taste yamming snow but yet you looking at it, first impression is the foam.

作者: tribanana    时间: 2017-10-6 06:27

and Doctor Banford would know, he runs one of only two brewing programs in the US. at
university of California at Davis, where students can actually earn a master in the
art of brewing,

Science is incredibly imortant in the brewing beer, particularly in trying to strive to
create consistent product,

every aspect of beer is studied, from the color to the taste, right down to the
consistency of foam, and why are they so interested in the foam? technically it doesn't
change or even add the flavor of the beer, but it doesn't seem to matter, because in the
world of beer, good foam is good business.

currently I work on beer foam. so I look at what kills good beer foam. and how to make a
good foam more stable, the macine that we use to test it basically turns the beer all
into foam and measures the rate of collapse of that foam.

foam forms because of the disolved carbon-dioxide gas that occurs as a result of fermentation
process.

foam is kind of complicated, depends on how we pout it and then how stable it is, and
depends on how long you leave it, because if you take a lot of sips, then the form
texture will change, or it will lace inside beer glass, and so on, to me you put a
beer in the glass you want foam, you havn't taste it, you haven't smell it, but you
are looking at it, first impression are everything.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0