Board logo

标题: [自然百科] 2014-11-24 啤酒是如何酿成的—18 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2014-11-24 07:53     标题: 2014-11-24 啤酒是如何酿成的—18

动物世界、地球奇观、生命奇迹、未解之谜、人与自然、生态环境 ,参与普特国家地理(自然百科)节目,我们一起认知我们的生存家园.

Discovery  How Beer Saved the World 2of3

How Stuff Works - Beer Connoisseur 啤酒是如何酿成的

How Stuff Works looks at how beer is made. It talked to experts, brew masters, and beer connoisseurs about the creation process.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/NationalGeographic/news/putclub.com_Beer_Connoisseur_18.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电信下载1:
Video down    Mp3 down

电信下载2:
Video down    Mp3 down

网通下载(教育网推荐):
Video down    Mp3 down

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: yong999988    时间: 2014-11-24 09:35

Beer brewing is a part of art, part of science,and I take the measure because  that way I can tell how much fermentable sugars are in the ware. I tell me how strong my beer can be. What can we do now is to transfer the red cane......  Using a plastic tube device, Tom siphons it off the ware into a glass carboy,or a jar. That is what you do it about 450 times,so you'd hang on what left to you are. Wht actually left at the bottom of kettle is the hops that we use today. Primarily fermentational be probably 2 weeks.So it remained here in the corner. Nice and cool,this is a very good temperature for a Scartail. Like the thousands of home brewing masters across the America, there is never a question in Tom's mind about why he loves to home brew. Chat on everything,I think it a beer. The benefits of being a homebrewer is in fact I can go into my main cave, and I can pour myself a fresh homebrew. And how many people have the variety of beer in their refrigerator in the basement. Oh,that's good.  There is a whole world of beer makers out there known as crafty brewers, whose creativity tenacity and fearlessness is keeping the beer industry on its toes.
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2014-11-24 11:37     标题: [Homework]2014-11-24 啤酒是如何酿成的—18

Beer brewing is part art and part science, i take that measurement because that way i can tell how much fermentable sugars are in the wort, it tells me how strong my beers are going to be.OK, what we going to do now is we are going to transfer the ...
Using a plastic tube device, Tom syphons off the wort into a glass carboy or jug.
After you do this for about 400 or 450 times, you kind of get the hang of it after a while. What's actually left in the bottom of the kettle is all the hops that we use today, primary fermentation will be probably about two weeks to get the remain over here in the corner, nice and cool, this is a very good temperature for a Scotch ale.
Like the thousands of other home brew masters across America, there is never a question in Tom's mind about why he loves to home brew.
It's hot out here, i think i need a beer. The benefits of being a home brewer is the fact that i can go into my main cave and i can pour myself a fresh home brew, how many people have a variety of beer in their refrigerator in their basement? Oh, that's good.
There is a whole world of beer makers out there known as craft brewers whose creativity, tenacity and fearlessness is keeping the beer industry on its toes.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: mintzoe    时间: 2014-11-24 20:53     标题: [Homework]2014-11-24 啤酒是如何酿成的—18

-Beer-brewing is part art and part science, and I take that measurement because that way I can tell how much fermentable sugars are in the wort and tells me how strong my beer is gonna be. What we're gonna do now is gonna transfer the racking cane for one.Using a plastic tube device, Tom siphons off the wort into a glass carboy or jar.
-After you do this about 400 to 450 times, you can get the hang of it **.
What's actually left in the bottom of the kettle is all the hops that we used today.
-Primary fermentation will be probably about 2 weeks, so it's gonna remain over here in the corner, nice and cool. This is a good temperature for Scotch Ale.
Like the thousands of other home brewmeisters across America, there's never a question in Tom's mind about why he loves to home brew.
-It's hot **. I think I need a beer. The benefits of being a home-brewer is the fact that I can go into my main cave and I can pour myself a fresh home brew. Now how many people have a variety of beer in their refrigerator in their basement? Oh, that's good.
There is a whole world of beer makers out there, known as the craft brewers, whose creativity, tenacity and fearlessness is keeping the beer industry on its toes.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: luzx86    时间: 2014-11-25 10:15

HW
Beer brewing is part art and part science. And I take that measure because that way I can tell how much fermentable sugar are in the wort and that tells me how strong my beer is gonna be. What we are going to do now is just gonna transfer the racking cane from one.
Using a plastic tube device, Tom siphons off the wort into a glass carboy or a jar.
That you do this for about 400 and 450 times and you kind of get the hang of it after a while . What is actually left in the bottom of the kettle is all the hops that we used today. Primary fermentation will be a probably two weeks. It is gonna remain over there in the corner, nice and cool. That is a very good temperature for a scotch ale.
Like the thousands of the home brew-masters across the America. There’s never a question in Tom’s mind about why he loves to home brew.
It’s hot out here today and I think I need a beer. The benefits of being a home brewer is the fact that i can go into my man cave and I can pour  myself a fresh home brew. And how many people have a variety of beer in their refrigerator in their basement. Ah, that’s good.
There is whole world of beer makers out there known as craft-brewers who is creativity, tenacity and fearlessness is keeping the beer industry on its toes.
作者: tribanana    时间: 2017-10-21 05:49

beer brewing is part art and part science, and i take that measurement because that way
i can tell how much fermentable sugars are in the wort, and tell me how strong my beer
is gonna be.

ok, what we going to do now is just gonna transfer truly the racking cane from one.

using a plaster tube device, Tom siphons off the wort into a carboy or jar.

that you do this about 400 and 450 times, xxx xx. what's actually left in the bottom of
the kettle is all of the hops that we use today,

primary fermentation will be probably about two weeks to get the remain over here in
the corner, nice and cool, this is a very good temprature for a scotch ale.

like the thousands of other home brew master across America, there is never a question
in tome's mind about why he loves to home brew.

it's hot out thing, i think I need beer, the benefits of being a home brewer is the fact
that I can go into my main cave and I can pour myself a fresh home brew. now how many
people have a variety of beer in their refrigerator in their basement?

Oh, that's good

there is a whole world of beer makers out there, known as the craft brewer, whose creativity,
tenacity and fearlessness is keeping the beer industry on its toe.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0