Board logo

标题: [自然百科] 2014-11-27 啤酒是如何酿成的—19 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2014-11-27 07:53     标题: 2014-11-27 啤酒是如何酿成的—19

动物世界、地球奇观、生命奇迹、未解之谜、人与自然、生态环境 ,参与普特国家地理(自然百科)节目,我们一起认知我们的生存家园.

Discovery  How Beer Saved the World 2of3

How Stuff Works - Beer Connoisseur 啤酒是如何酿成的

How Stuff Works looks at how beer is made. It talked to experts, brew masters, and beer connoisseurs about the creation process.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/NationalGeographic/news/putclub.com_Beer_Connoisseur_19.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电信下载1:
Video down    Mp3 down

电信下载2:
Video down    Mp3 down

网通下载(教育网推荐):
Video down    Mp3 down

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: luzx86    时间: 2014-11-27 10:08

HW
Small craft brewers are commercial breweries that produces fewer than 2 million barrels of beer a year. Many of boutique operation that have much more latitude to experiment with different ingredients. And at Dogfish Head craft brewery in Delaware they do.
If We can catch up to it and run it over and we’ll rip it off in the road and throw it in the brew kettle. You know, we are pretty fearless in what we put into our brews.
Their motto is “ off-centered ales for off- centered people.
Tending to use nontraditional ingredients just really got me thinking that I could kind of put my own thumbprint on beer.
And true to form, Sam makes some pretty crazy beers. Everything from a punkin ale to a chicory stout to a beer called Raison D’etra, a brown ale brewed with malt, beet sugar and raisins.
If there is a secret to our success in brewing, it’s because we are not afraid. We will try just about anything as long as it tastes good.
Some of the other unique ingredients include hot chilly peppers, maple syrup,juniper berries, honey, grades ,saffron and licorice root.
I think, brewing should be recognized as an art form, just as, you know, painting, sculpting or anything else is. And you know that’s why it has been around for centuries is people feel closer to the Gods when they brush up against fermented beverages. That’s a beautiful thing.
And that’s why Sam reached out to doctor Patrick McGovern, senior reach scientist at the Pennsylvania museum’s applied science center for Archaeology. He is famous for his discovery of the oldest known beer in history.
作者: ivy555    时间: 2014-11-27 11:14     标题: [Homework]2014-11-27 啤酒是如何酿成的—19

Small Craft bloories are commercial bloories that could produce few 2 million barrels of bear a year.Many are boo teacup operations, that have much more late to do experiment with different in gradients and that dock fish have craf cruring in doley where.They do!

We can catch up to a round over, we put it after the roll through in the blue cato in our pretty fails in someone we are putting to our broods.

Their bottle is above center day oals of center people.

To ease none tradition gradients, just as they got me thinking that i can capital on my own thum print and bear.

And true to form, Sam makes some pretty crazy bears.Everything from a pumky nail to crist out to a bear call reson decret. A brown nail, rude with mall, bitch sugar and resants.

For the secrets are success in bruing, it because it's not free.We will try just about anything as long as it taste good.

Some of there other unique gradients are include hot july papers,mayple sarup, July prepares, honey, graps, sarfrum, and liquish roots.

I think bruing should be recognize that form just, you know, paitings are scupting in early thing elese, and you know that's why its pronou for centuries that people feel closer to the god when they rush up begins for me to barreges that;s a beautiful thing.

And that's why Sam reach out to Doctor Patric Marlgovern. Seeing your research scientists that in Pensalvenia Musems a polites scients' center for archeology.He is famous for his discovery of the oldest known bear in history.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2014-11-27 20:45     标题: [Homework]2014-11-27 啤酒是如何酿成的—19

Small craft brewers are commercial breweries that produce fewer than two million barrels of beer a year, many are boutique operations that have much more latitude to experiment with different ingredients, and at Dogfish Head craft brewery in Delaware, they do.
If we can catch up to it and run it over, we will rip it off the road and throw into the brew kettle, you know we are pretty fearless in what we put into our brews.
Their motto is off centered ales for off centered people.
We tend to use non traditional ingredients, just really got me thinking that i can kind of put my own thumbprint on beer.
And true to form, Sam makes some pretty crazy beers, everything from a pumpkin ale to a chicory stout, to a beer called Reison Detro, a brown ale brewed with malt, beet sugar and raisins.
If there is a secret to our success in brewing is because we are not afraid, we will try just about anything as long as it tastes good.
Some of their other unique ingredients include hot chilly peppers, maple syrups, juniper berries, honey, grapes, saffron and licorice root.
I think brewing should be recognised as an art form just as you know painting or sculpting or anything else, and you know that's why it's been around for centuries as people feel closer to the Gods when they brush up against fermented beverages and that's a beautiful thing.
And that's why Sam reached out to Dr Patrick M, senior research scientist at the Pennsylvania museum's applied science center for archeology, he is famous for his discovery of the oldest known beer in history.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: mintzoe    时间: 2014-11-27 21:43     标题: [Homework]2014-11-27 啤酒是如何酿成的—19

Small craft brewers are commercial breweries that produce fewer than 2 million barrels of beer a year. Many are boutique operations that have much more latitude to experiment with different ingredients. And at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery in Delaware, they do.
-If we can catch up to run it over, we can and will rip it off the road and throw it in a brew kettle. You know, we are pretty fearless in what we put into our brews. Their motto is off-centered ales for off-centered people.
-To use nontraditional ingredients just really got me thinking that I could kind of put my own thumbprint on beer.
And true to form, Sam makes some pretty crazy beers, everything from a pumpkin ale, to a c* stout, to a beer called Raison D'etre, a brown ale brewed with malt, beet sugar and raisins.
-If there's a secret to our success in brewing, it's because we're not afraid. We will try just about anything as long as it tastes good.
Some of their other unique ingredients include hot Chili peppers, maple syrup, juniper barriers, honey, grapes, saffron and licorice root.
-I think brewing should be recognized as an art form, just as, you know, painting or sculpting or anything else is. And, you know that's why it's been around for centuries as people feel closer to the gods, when they brush up against fermented beverages and that's a beautiful thing.
And that's why Sam reached out to Dr. Patrick McGrove, senior research scientist at the Pennsylvania Museum's Applied Science Center for archaeology. He's famous for his discovery of the oldest known beer in history.

作者: tribanana    时间: 2017-10-28 07:58

small craft brewers are commercial breweries that produce fewer than 2 million barrels
of beer a year, many are boutique operations that have much more lattitude to experiment
with different incredients, and at Dogfish head craft brewery in Delaware, they do

if we can catch up to run it over, we can really rip it off the road and throw it into
the brew kettle, you know, we are pretty fearless in what we put into our brews.

their motto is "off centered ales for off centered people"

'tending to use non-traditional ingridients just really got me thinking that I could
kind of put my own thumbprint on beer'

and true to form, sam makes some pretty crazy beers, everything from a pumpkin ale to
a chick way stout, to a beer called Raison D'Etre, a brown ale brewed with molt, beet
sugar and raisins.

"if there is a secret to our success in brewing is because we are not afraid, we will
try just about anything as long as it tastes good"

some of their other unique ingridients include hot chilly peppers, mapple syrups, juniper
berries, hoeny, grapes, saffron and licorice root.

"I think brewing should be recognised as an art form just as, you know, painting or
sculpting or anything else, and you know, that's why it's been around for centuries
as people feel close to God when they brush up against fermented beverages and that's
a beautiful thing."

and that's why Sam reached out to Dr Patrick Magavor, senior research scientist at
Pennsyvania museum's applied science center for archeology, he is famous for his discovery
of the oldest known beer in history

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0