Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2014-12-06 世界艾滋日“没有羞愧”活动 哈里王子披露隐私 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2014-12-6 07:52     标题: 2014-12-06 世界艾滋日“没有羞愧”活动 哈里王子披露隐私

user posted image
Harry Reveals Secret To Beat Stigma Of HIV

The Prince discloses one of his best-kept secrets as part of a campaign to reduce the "shame and stigma" linked to HIV.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2014bv50_harry_stigma.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: tyc20111    时间: 2014-12-6 13:57

HW
I’m Prince Harry, *. First of all, I’d like to thank everybody for getting involved in *’s film “No shame” campaign, part of sense body. Today, World Aids day, my secret is, believe it or not, I get incredibly nervous before public speaking when I help the crowd or the audience. Despite the fact that I laugh and joke all the time, I get incredibly nervous, if not, anxious actually before going into rooms full of people where I wearing suit. And now I’ve confessed that, I’ve probably been even more worried when people looking at me. But thank you very much for everyone who’s taken part and I must encourage as many people to get involved as possible. Thank you.
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2014-12-7 01:43     标题: [Homework]2014-12-06 世界艾滋日“没有羞愧”活动 哈里王子披露隐私

I'm Prince Harry, patron of S, first of all i'd like to thank everybody for getting involved in the hashtag feel no shame campaign *, on today, World AIDS Day, my secret is believe it or not, i get incredibly nervous before public speaking, no matter how big the crowd or the audience, and despite the fact that i laugh and joke all the time, i get incredibly nervous if not anxious actually before going into rooms full of people when i'm wearing a suit, and now that i've confessed that i would probably be even more worried that people are looking at me, but thank you very much for everyone who has taken part and i must encourage as many people to get involved as possible, thank you.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: smilewangyan    时间: 2014-12-7 07:56

homework---I'm pretty sorry,pinch sensiblily, first of all I like to ...everybody for getting involved in the harsh like feel no shame campaign polo since ...hum, on today, world Aids day, my secret is believe or not, I get incredible nervous before public speaking when I hope the big accroud or the audients. Despite the fact that I laugh and joke all the time I get incredibly nervous if not anxious actually. Before going into rooms full of people when I am w...seat and know that confess that or probably even more worried that people are looking at me. But thank you very much for everyone, yours taking part and most encourage as many people to get involved as possible. Thank you.
作者: whstickto    时间: 2014-12-7 23:55     标题: [Homework]2014-12-06 世界艾滋日“没有羞愧”活动 哈里王子披露隐私

I'm Prince Harry, patron of Sentebale. Em, first of all, I'd like to thank everybody for getting involved in the hashtag feel no shame campaign, part of Sentebale. Em,on today,World's AIDS Day, my secret is ,em, believe it or not, I am getting incredibly nervous before public speaking, no matter how big the crowd or the audience,em, and despite the fact that I laughed and joked all the time,I am getting incredibly nervous if not,em ,anxious actually,em ,before going into room's full of people,em,when I'm varying a suit. Em, and now I confess that I probably be even more worried that people are looking at me.But thank you very much for everyone who's taking part and I must encourage as many people to get involved as possible. Thank you .
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: mintzoe    时间: 2014-12-11 22:09     标题: [Homework]2014-12-06 世界艾滋日“没有羞愧”活动 哈里王子披露隐私

I'm Prince Harry, Patron of S*. First of all, I would like to thank everybody for getting involved in the hashtag Feel-no-shame campaign, part of S*. On today, World AIDS Day, my secret is, believe it or not, I get incredibly nervous before public speaking, never mind helping the crowd or the audience. And despite the fact that I laugh and joke all the time, I get incredibly nervous if not anxious actually before going into rooms full of people when I'm wearing a suit. And now that I confess that, I will probably be even more worried that people are looking at me, but thank you very much for everyone who's taking part and I must encourage as many people to get involved as possible. Thank you.
作者: 山河做礼    时间: 2020-2-19 16:26     标题: [Homework]2014-12-06 世界艾滋日“没有羞愧”活动 哈里王子披露隐私

Hhomework: I'm sorry, picture sense, t first, i want to thank everybody for getting involved in the hashtag, feel no shame campaign por off since i'm on today, world aids day, my secret is i'm believe they're not incredibly nervous before public speaking, hoping the crowd, the audience, and despite the fact that i laugh and joke all the time, i get incredibly nervous, if not anxious, actually before going into rooms full of people, and when i'm wearing suits, and no one can stop even more people looking at me, but thank you very much for everyone, and most people possible. Thank you

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check [url=http://home.putclub.com/listen.php?url=http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2014bv50_harry_stigma.mp3&subject=2014-12-06 涓栫晫鑹炬粙鏃モ
作者: yuzhouzhou...    时间: 2020-3-7 15:03     标题: [Homework]2014-12-06 世界艾滋日“没有羞愧”活动 哈里王子披露隐私

I'm Prince Harry . --- sensiabily . First of all ,I'd like thank for get involved in the Harsh feel no shame camping pillow sensabily and . Today , World AIDS day . My secret is I get quite be nervous before public speaking  , crowd or the audience and despite the fact that laughed and joked all the time , I getting incredibly nervous , anxious actually ,  before going to rooms , full of people , when I'm varying sit not confess even more worried the people looking at me . But I'm thanking very much for everyone use taken part and must encourage as many people to get involved as possible , thank you .
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check [url=http://home.putclub.com/listen.php?url=http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2014bv50_harry_stigma.mp3&subject=2014-12-06 涓栫晫鑹炬粙鏃モ

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0