Board logo

标题: [CNN] 【整理】CNN 2015-05-12 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2015-5-12 07:42     标题: CNN 2015-05-12

CNN 20150512

user posted image

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/sest/201505/12/putclub.com_20150512CNN.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】MP3

【电信2】MP3

【网通/教育网】 MP3

【迅雷高速下载】MP3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: lh315608    时间: 2015-5-12 11:59

hw   This monday May 11 fourth protection bravol to threat level US military bases indicating in increse and prodictable threat at terrorism .as you see the thired tireat by reason were telling about because of increasing to bravol US military bases last friday this plain to 3200 sides inclde recluding station national gard for ciliting although tc pertesement .it means more security bases though military spokesman didn't say exactly what that would be the military says the level wasn't raise because the specific threat but because it concer about several recent incidents including intense terror attack and envent attack about last week
作者: 要做更好的南瓜-    时间: 2015-5-12 16:42     标题: [Homework]CNN 2015-05-12

Hope you have a happy mother's day weekend.First up,this Monday,May11,force protection Bravo since Us military bases indicating an increasing and predicable terrorism.As you see,it's the third tir of the buy.The reason we are telling you about it is because it is increased to bravo military bases last Friday.This supplies military sites including recruiting stations.National Guard facilities,oral TC detachment,it means more security and bases,but military spokesman didn't say exactly what that would be.The military says the level wasn't raise because of  a specific threat,but because it concerns about several recent incidents including an attmenpting terrorism attack and an vanan we told you about last week.It's hard to believe that a year ago most people hadn't heared about ISIS,and now hardly we go by without FBI making a major arrest of ISIS,so-called travellers some people are go overseas to join the fight,following the law of the ISIS propeganda machine on the Internet.The intersting is that ISIS was not winning at all,many things still growing,we got 26 cases againt westerns on America threat to help the ISIS since the beginnning of this year.Six Minnesota man now has charged,a 20-year-old woman reportedly lately to join the terrorist.And when I am told by US thet are opening more cases than closing which is actually giving prospects.The result of having westerns in America go over to Syria,Iraq to join the ISIS,now you have people in place and they are friends back home.They have influence over and they can reach back to their homeland to try to get them to common that is exactly what we saw in recent case in Minnesota.And this case represent is a sea changing for US law force but for this type of cases because they have their cooperators,someone who inside ,so they will be able to tell more how ISIS recruiment was organized.And I think what it means is that they are going to use this and try to figure out wherelses might exist because they belive this represents the new normal,the future for ISIS recruiment cases.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: ViviHolmes    时间: 2015-5-12 20:19

Homework
Hope you have a happy-mother’s-day weekend! I’m Carl Azuz and this is CNN student news. First of this Monday, May 11th,  force protection Bravo is a threat level US military basis indicating an increased and predictable threat of terrorism, as you see is the third tear? out of five
The reason why we’re telling you about it is because it’s increased sebravo? at US military bases last Friday. It supplies to 3200 military sites including recruiting stations, national guard facilities and oral TC detachment. It means more security at bases though the military spokesman didn’t say exactly what that would be. The military said the level wasn’t raised because of a specific threat but because its concern about several recent incidents including an attempting terrorist attack at XXX Texas that we told you about last week.
It’s hard to believe that a year ago most people had not heard of ISIS and now hardly we go by without the FBI making a major arrest of ISIS so called travelers, those people who try to go overseas to join the fight following the law of ISIS’ propaganda machine on the Internet. The interesting is that ISIS is not winning at all. If anything, it’s still growing. It’s got about 26 cases against westerners and Americans trying to help ISIS since the beginning of this year.
Six mil.. Now charge the 26-year-old woman reportedly runs away to join the terrorists.
And what I’m told by US law enforcement is that they are opening more cases than they are closing which is actually a very scary prospect. The result of having westerners and Americans  go over to serve in Iraq to join with ISIS is now you have people in place and they have friends back home that they have influence over and they can reach back to their homelands to try to get them to come and that is exactly what we saw in the recent case in XXX and what this case represent is a seat-change for US law enforcement for the this type of cases because they have to help the cooperators, someone who is inside so they are able to tell a lot more about how ISIS’ recruitment is organized. And I think what this means is they’re gonna use this to try to figure out where else might exist because they do believe that this presents the new norm of future for ISIS’ recruitment cases.
作者: tongsheng438550    时间: 2015-5-12 20:52     标题: [Homework]CNN 2015-05-12

Hope you had a happy mother's weekend, i am K, this is CNN student news.                                                   

First up,this monday May Eleventh, first protection Breavo,it is a threat level US military bases indicating an increasing and predictable threat of terrorism.
As you see, it's the third tear out of five, the reason I will tell you about it is because it was increased to Breavo in US military bases last friday. This priced the thirty two hundreds military sites including recruiting stations,national gard facilities and oil TC detachments, it means more security in bases through military spokesmen did not say exactly what that would be. The military says the level would not raise because of a specific threat, but because it is concerned about several reason incidents including an attempting terrorist attack and test we talked about last week.

That i believe that a year ago, most people had not heard of ISIS and now hardly we go behind without the FBI making a major of arrest of ISIS. So calledtravellers these are people who are trying to go overseas to draw in fight following the laws of the ISIS cop machine on the internet.先听到这里,明天继续~有点吃力

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Jacky123    时间: 2015-5-20 10:16     标题: Homework

Hope you had a happy Mother's Day weekend. I'm Carl Azuz, and this is CNN Student News.

First up this Monday, May 11th: Force protection Bravo. It's a threat level (at) U.S. military bases indicating an increase in predictable threat of terrorism. As you see, it's the third tier out of five.  

The reason we're telling you about it is because it was increased to Bravo at U.S. military bases last Friday. This applies to 3,200 military sites, including recruiting stations, National Guard facilities, and ROTC detachments. It means more security at bases, though a military spokesman didn't say exactly what that would be.

The military says the level wasn't raised because of a specific threat, but because it's concerned about several recent incidents, including an attempted terrorist at an event in Texas we've told you about last week.

"Give me a clap."

It's hard to believe that a year ago, most people had not heard of ISIS. And now, hardly a week goes by without the FBI making a major arrest of ISIS' so-called "travelers". These are people who are trying to go overseas to join the fight, following the lure of the ISIS propaganda machine on the Internet.

The interest in ISIS is not waning at all. If anything, it's still growing. We've got about 26 cases against Westerners and Americans trying to help ISIS since the beginning of this year.

"Six Minnesota men now charged. A 20-year-old woman reportedly runs away to join the terrorists."

And what I'm told by U.S. law enforcement is that they're opening more cases than they're closing, which is actually a very scary prospect.  

The result of having Westerners and Americans go over to Syria and Iraq to join with ISIS is now you have people in place, and they have friends back home that they have influence over and they can reach back to their homelands to try to get them to come. And that's exactly what we saw in the recent case in Minnesota.

And what this case represents is a sea change for U.S. law enforcement for these types of cases because they had the help of cooperators, someone who was inside. So, they were able to tell a lot more about how ISIS recruitment is organized. And I think what this means is that they're going to be able to use this to try to figure out where else this might exist, because they do believe that this represents the new normal, the future for ISIS recruitment cases.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0