Board logo

标题: [文化博览] 【整理】2015-10-09 PBS:走进亨利八世的宫廷-6 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2015-10-9 07:33     标题: 2015-10-09 PBS:走进亨利八世的宫廷-6

《美国公共电视网:走进亨利八世的宫廷PBS: Inside the Court of Henry VIII

Henry VIII is the most iconic king of English history. Part medieval tyrant, part renaissance prince, he ruled over his people as no king of England had ever done before. He took a country salvaged by his father from the wreck of civil war and set over it a single, sovereign ruler. By the end of his reign the power of the Tudor dynasty was absolute — but at a terrible cost. Personally responsible for the death of two of his own wives, along with many of his closest friends and advisors, he is said to have ordered the execution of up to 72,000 Britons. His reign will go down as one of the bloodiest in history.

亨利八世是英国历史上最具有标志性的国王。既是中世纪暴君,又是文艺复兴时期的王子,他以不同于在他之前在位的所有国王的方式统治着他的臣民。他从父亲手中接过在经历了一场内战(玫瑰战争)之后满目疮痍的国家,以唯一君主的姿态出现在人们面前。在接近他的统治尾声的时候,都铎王朝的权力是绝对的;虽然这是以巨大的代价实现的。他的两位的妻子死在他手里,还有其他许多他最亲密的朋友和大臣;据说他下令处决了将近7.2万英国人。他统治的时期是英国历史上最血腥的时期。 

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/Culture/pbs/putclub.com_frontline_Court_Henry_VIII_6.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电信下载1:
Video download          Mp3 download

电信下载2:

网通下载:

迅雷高速:

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: mintzoe    时间: 2015-10-9 22:05     标题: [Homework]2015-10-09 PBS:走进亨利八世的宫廷-6

Crucially, he succeeds in putting the spendthrift king back in the black. If the Wolsey can make the king rich, Henry doesn't care where he comes from. And Henry's distrust of his fellow nobles makes Wolsey's humble background an advantage. -Henry himself quite liked the fact that he could turn around to someone and say, I made you. It is through me that you hold your power. You could do that with your ability. They have their positions and power by right birth.
Grateful Henry showers Wolsey with titles and great wealth. And Wolsey builds Hampton Court to show off his riches.
-He loved trappings of wealth and power, so he was determined to build the finest palace that the world had ever seen here at Hampton Court. And he wanted to bring in ideas from across the Continent. Here, behind me, you can see these roundels with the busts of Roman emperors. They were made by the finest Italian craftsmen.  
Wolsey also seeks some the best administrators. A favourite, his fellow commoner Thomas Cromwell.
-He was a son of a blacksmith. Wolsey's a son of butcher, so that gave them something very important in common, but there was more than that. Wolsey spotted Cormwell's potential. He was very, very skilled in politics, in law. So Wolsey rapidly appointed him to a very prestigious part in his own household.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: smilewangyan    时间: 2015-11-17 06:29

homework---Crucially, he succeeded in putting the Spain 15 king back in the black. If all they can make the king rich, Henry doesn't care where he comes from. And Henry's distrusted with his follow nobles, makes walls his hamble background and advantage. Henry himself, quite like the fact that he can turn around to someone...I made you. ...me then you hold your power. He couldn't do that with all the ability. They have that positions and power by right a birth. Great for Henry showers ...with titles and great wealth. And more they built Hamton court to show off his riches. He loved the trappings of wealth and powers. He was determined to build the finest palace that the world had ever seen here at Hamton court. And he wanted to bring in the ideas from across the continent. Here behind me you can see these roundals with the bus of  Roma emperors. They were made by the finest Italian crossmen. W. also seeks out the best of ministraters. The favorite is fellow commernon Thomas C. He was the son of the blacksmith, W. is the son of a butcher. So that gives something important in common. But there were more than that. W. spouted Cromwell's potential, he was very very skilled in politics, in law. So W. rapidly appointed him to a very postidges cart in his own counsel.
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2015-11-18 09:37     标题: [Homework]【整理】2015-10-09 PBS:走进亨利八世的宫廷-6

Crucially he succeeded in putting the spendthrift king back in the black, if W can make the king rich, Henry doesn't care where he comes from, and Henry's distrust of his fellow nobles makes W's humble background an advantage.Henry himself quite like the fact that he could turn around to someone and say I made you, it is through me that you hold your power, he couldn't do that with the nobility, they have their positions and power by right of birth.
Grateful Henry showers W with titles and great wealth, and W builds Hampton court to show off his riches.
He loved the trappings of wealth and power, so he was determined to build the finest palace that the world had ever seen here at Hampton court, and he wanted to bring in ideas from across the continent, here behind me you can see these roundels with the busts of Roman emperors, they were made by the finest Italian craftsmen.
W also seeks out the best administrators, the favorite is fellow commoner Thomas Cromwell.
He was the son of a blacksmith, W was the son of a butcher, so that gave them something very important in common, but there was more than that, W spotted Cromwell's potential, he was very very skilled in politics, in law, so W rapidly appointed him to a very prestigious part in his own council.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: daenerys218    时间: 2016-1-11 15:47

Homework
Crucially, he succeed in putting the spendthrift king back in the black. If Wolsey can make the king rich, Henry doesn't care where he comes from. And Henry's distrust his fellow nobles makes Wolsey's humble background an advantage. Henry himself quite like the fact that he could turn around to someone and say, I made you. it is through me that you hold your power, he couldn't do that with the nobility, they have their positions and power by right of birth.

Grateful Henry showers Wolsey with titles and great wealth. And Wolsey built Hampton court to show off his riches. He love the trappings of wealth and power. He was determined to built the finest palace that the world have ever seen here at Hampton Court. And he wanted to bring in ideas from across the continent. Here behind me, you can see these roundels with busts of roman emperors. they were made by the finest Italian craftsman. Wolsey also seek some the best administrators. A favorite is fellow commoner, Thomas Cromwell. He was the son of a blacksmith, Wolsey was a son of a butcher, so that gave them something very important in common. But there was more than that, Wolsey spotted cromwell's potential. He was very, very skilled in politics, in law. So Wolsey rapidly appointed him to a very prestigious part in his own council.
作者: tribanana    时间: 2017-4-1 12:37

Crucially, he succeeded in putting spendthrift King back in the black, if Wolsey
can make the king rich, Herry doesn't care where he comes from, and Herry's
distrust of his fellow nobles make Wolsey's humble background an advantage,

Herry himself quite like the fact that he could turn around to someone and say,
-i made you, it's through me that you hold your power, you couldn't do that
with the old nobility, they have that position and power by right birth.

grateful Herry showers wolsey with titles and great wealth, and Wolsey built
hampton court to show off his richs,

he loved the trappings of wealths and powers, he was determined to build the
finest palace that the world had ever seen here at hampton court, and he wanted
to bring in ideas from across the Continent, here behind me you can see these
roundels with the busts of Roman emperors, they were made by the finest italy
craftsman,

Wolsey also seeks some the best administrators, a favourite, his fellow commoner,
Thomas Cromwell.

he was a son of a blacksmith, Wolsey's son of a butcher, so that gave them
something very important in common, but there was more than that, Wolsey spotted
Cromwell's potential, he was very very skilled in politics, in law, so Wolsey
rapidly appointed him to a very prestigious part in his own counsil.
作者: 金良_1742792    时间: 2017-5-2 19:07

HM
Crucially, he succeeded in putting spendthrift king back in the black, if W can make the king the rich, Henry doesn’t care where he comes from, and Henry distrust of his fellow nobles makes W humble background and advantage.
Henry himself quite liked the fact that he could turn around to someone and say: I made you, it through me that you hold you power, you couldn’t do that with you ability, they have their positions and power by right of birth.
Grateful Henry showers W with titles and great wealth, and W builds Hampton Court to show off his riches.
He loved the trappings of the wealth and power, he was determined to build the finest palace, the world had ever seen here at Hampton Court, and he wanted to bring in ideas from across the continent, here behind me you can see these roundels with the busts of Roman emperors that they were made by the finest Italian craftsmen.
W also seeks out the best administrators, a favorite his fellow commoner Thomas Cromwell.
He was the son of the blacksmith, W’s the son of the butcher so that gave them something very importance in common, but there was more that. W spotted(发现) Cromwell’s potential, he was very, very skilled in politics, in law. So W rapidly appointed him to a very prestigious part in his own council.
作者: xuxiaocha    时间: 2020-5-14 21:43     标题: [Homework]【整理】2015-10-09 PBS:走进亨利八世的宫廷-6

Crucially he succeeded in putting the spendthrift king back in the black. If the Wolsey can make the king rich, Henry doesn't care where he comes from. And Henry's distrust of his fellow nobles makes Wolsey's humble background an advantage. Henry himself quite liked the fact that he could turn around to someone and say I made you. It's through me that you hold your power. You couldn't do that with your ability. They have their positions and power by right birth.
Grateful Henry showers Wolsey with titles and great wealth. And Wolsey built Hampton Court to show off his riches.
He loved the trappings of wealth and power so he was determined to build the finest palace that the world had ever seen here at Hampton Court. And he wanted to bring in ideas from across the continent. Here behind me you can see these roundels with the busts of Roman emperors. They were made by the finest Italian craftsmen.
Wolsey also seeks some the best administrators. A favourite, his fellow commoner, Thomas Cromwell.
He was a son of a blacksmith. Wolsey's a son of a butcher. So that gave them something very important in common. But it was more than that. Wolsey spotted Cromwell's potential. He was very very skilled in politics, in law. So Wolsey rapidly appointed him to a very prestigious part in his own council.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check [url=http://home.putclub.com/listen.php?url=http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/Culture/pbs/putclub.com_frontline_Court_Henry_VIII_6.mp3&subject=2015-10-09 PBS:璧拌繘浜ㄥ埄鍏笘鐨勫寤

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0