Board logo

标题: [CNN] CNN 2016-01-24 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-1-24 08:00     标题: CNN 2016-01-24

CNN 20160124

user posted image

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/sest/201601/24/putclub.com_20160124CNN.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】MP3

【电信2】MP3

【网通/教育网】 MP3

【迅雷高速下载】MP3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: shandayunwei    时间: 2016-1-24 21:33     标题: [Homework]CNN 2016-01-24

本帖最后由 shandayunwei 于 2016-1-24 21:36 编辑

New video of Ramadi, an Iraqi city last dotonated after more than a year of ISIS control and the fight to take it back. It ceased like these which bring the new UN report to live, the numbers, live for themselves.
Over the 22 months from the beginning of Janurary 2014 to October 2015, nearly 19,000 civilians were killed in Iraq, and over 36,000 wounded. The UN says the violence suffered by civilians is staggering. This only captured the people who were killed as a direct result of violence, as a result of suicide bombing, of murders and executions by the ISILs. Much of the carnage blamed on ISIS which continues to target civilians. This is just one of the several mass graves discovered in Iraq.
The UN documented atrocities were just * amount to war crimes, crimes against humanity, and possibly genecide. They include one incident in Mosul where Islamic fighers drove a b there over people forced to lie in the street. And civilians who are not killed face the threat of abduction. The UN says around 3,500 people mainly women and children are being kept as slave by ISISs, primarily Yazidis.
Just last week, CNN spoke to some Yazidi children who were abducted by ISIS and forced to be soldiers. Nuri only 11 years old, was brutally beaten, when he refused to fight. They asked me to go to the mountain, and I refused again, then they broke my leg, that save me. The other children were taken by force.
This violence and terror has driven huge numbers from their home. A UN says more than 3.2 million people became eternally displaced over the period, which includes over a million children of school age. While the new figures may be shocking. The UN says they are just the tip of the iceberg. It does not include those people who have died as a result of malnutrition, as a result of access to medical care and as a result of lack access to the basic facilities that they need. We may not learn the true scale of suffering for many more years to come.   

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0