Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2016-04-02 英国250名商界领袖支持英国脱欧 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-4-2 08:00     标题: 2016-04-02 英国250名商界领袖支持英国脱欧

user posted image
Vote Leave Apologises Over Wrong Names On List

The campaign group wrongly included the names of two leading British businessmen among 250 signatories to an anti-EU letter.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2016bv14_vote_leave.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: smilewangyan    时间: 2016-4-3 06:54

homework---In the referendum campaign where people demanding more information the opinion of business leaders matters. The owner of formal restaurant in fish business is one of 250 people to sign the letter saying the UK would be better of leading the EU. This eastern business was set up in 1905, is the oldest producer of smoke salmon in the world. L. thinks it would survive just fine outside the European Union. We have faced enormous amounts of ..as to all businesses. I'll give you a perfect example, last year, we had to spend thousands of pounds producing new packaging just said that a packaged smoke salmon could have a warning sign on the back saying containing fish. I've hated this complete...Other signatures include the formal HSB's chief executive Michael the founder phones for you, John...and Hotell...or signing in a personal capacity. It comes after third of ...one hundred bosses publicly supported stang in last month.  Both campaigns are desperate to get business leaders to reflect their arguments. Now some say that big phones turn towards in and smaller phones out. But of cause just like the general public business men and women are individuals with their own individual point of view. But do formal customers think the opinion of business leaders will make a difference? I think it would. Because I don't think I understand what the rushing out for going out. It seems like quite a big move...So I think more people need to come out. At my age, I'm 73, I'm not...anyone, I just can make up my own mind. And as a formal business best sell I can show you that I want to stick in the EU. It seems to be that so many of the business leaders they have vast interests, are the one way or the other and that, so then probably I wouldn't listen to a lot of the business leaders, no, probably I wouldn't. The letter is already under attack from the in campaign. They point out that it doesn't contain any current ...100 bosses and has only 17 women. It's true that woman are under represention businesss sector, but just have 5% on this list of women including suffer relatives of one of the signatories. I think that the leave campaign is simply not representative compared to our supporters our letter last month. We had about 20% of women signatories. In the end though, the vote of company bosses won't count any more than anyone elses. June's referendum is still  too difficult to call. Sky news.
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2016-4-3 08:12     标题: [Homework]2016-04-02 英国250名商界领袖支持英国脱欧

In a referendum campaign where people are demanding more information, the opinion of business leaders matters, the owner of F restaurant and fish business is one of 250 people to sign a letter saying the UK would be better off leaving the EU. This eastern business was set up in 1905, its the oldest producer of smoked salmon in the world, Lance F thinks it would survive just fine outside the European Union.
We have faced enormous amount of bureaucracy as to all businesses, I'll give you a perfect example, last year we had to spend thousands of pounds producing new packaging just so that a pack of smoked salmon could have a warning sign on the back saying contains fish, I hate it it's just completely *.
Other signatories include the former HSBC chief executive Michael G, the founder of Phones4U John C, and the hotelier Sir Rocco Forte, all signing in a personal capacity, it comes after a third of Forbes 100 bosses publically supported stay in last month.
Both campaigns are desperate to get business leaders to reflect their arguments, now some say that the big firms tend towards in, and the smaller firms out, but of course just like the general public, business men and women are individuals with their individual point of view.
But do F's customers think that the opinion of business leaders will make a difference?
I think it would, because I'd think and understand what the rationale for going out, it seems like quite a big move away, so I think more people need to come out.
At my age, I'm 73, I'm not * anyone, I just can't make up my own mind, and as a former business person, I gonna show you that I want to stay in the EU.
It seems to me that so many of the business leaders they have vested interests, either one way or the other, and that's... so then probably I wouldn't listen to a lot of the business leaders, no, I probably wouldn't.
The letter is already under attack from the in campaign, they point out that it doesn't contain any current Forbes 100 bosses and has only 17 women.
It's true that women are under representative in the business sector, but just to have 5% on this list of women including several relatives of one of the signatories I think shows that the leave campaign is simply not representative compare to our supporters of letter last month, it had around 20% of women signatories.
In the end though, the votes of company bosses won't count any more than anyone else's, June's referendum is still too difficult to call.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 金良_1742792    时间: 2016-4-4 12:04

In a refrendum campaign where people demanding more information the opinion of business leaders and matters. The owner of formal restaurants in fish business is one of 250 people to sign a lettle saying ‘the UK would be better off leaving the EU ’. this eastern business was started up 1905, it’s the oldest producer a smoky salmon in the world. L F thinks it would survive just fine outside of the Europe Union.

That we have faced enormous amount of bureaucracy as to old business, I give you a perfect example, last year we had to spend thousands of pounds producing new package just so that a pack of smoky salmon could have warning sign on the back saying ‘contians fish’, I hate it’s just complete **

Other signtures included the former HBC chief-executive Mike G, the Foundphones For You John K and hotelier S F, all signing in a personal capacity, it comes after the third of F 100 bosses publically support stay in last year.

Both campaigns are desperate to get business leaders to reflect their arguments, now some say that the big firms turned towards in and smaller firms out. But of course just like the general public, business men and women are individuals with own individual point of vies.

But do F customers think the opinion of business leaders will make difference.

I think it would, because I don’t think I understand what rush out for going out, it seems like quite move value, so I think more people needs to come out.

At my age, I’m 73, I’m * by anyone, I just make my own mind and as former business person I gonna show you ususal that I want to stay in the EU.

It seems to be that so many business leaders they have vested intersts either the one way or other and that so then probably I wouldn’t listen to a lot of business leaders, no I probably wouldn’t.

The letter is already under attack from in campaign, they point out that it doesn’t contain any current F 100 bosses and has only 17 women.

It’s true that women are under representative sector, but just have five percent on this list of women, including several relatives of one signatories, I think shows that leave campaigns simple not representative compare to our supports of letter last month has around 20 percent of women signatories.

In the end though, the votes of company bosses won’t account any more than anyone else. June’s referendum is still too difficult to call
作者: xingxingcamille    时间: 2016-4-7 07:27

HOMEWORK(标蓝处存疑)

In a referendum campaign where people are demanding more information, the opinion of business leaders matters. The owner of Forman’s restaurants and fish business is one of 250 people to sign a letter saying the UK would be better of leaving the EU. This eastern business was set up in 1905, is the oldest producer of smoked salmon in the world. Lance Forman thinks it would survive just fine outside the European Union.

“We have faced an enormous amount of bureaucracy as to all businesses. I’ll give you a perfect example. Last year we had to spend thousands of pounds producing new packaging just so that a package of smoked salmon could have warnings on the back saying ‘contains fish’. I X this complete X.”

Other signatories include the former HSBC chief executive Michael Geoghegan, the founder of Phones4U John Caudwell and, hotelier Sir Rocco Forte, all signing in a personal capacity. It comes after a third of Forbes’ 100 bosses publically supported “stay in” last month.

Both campaigns are desperate to get business leaders to reflect their arguments. Now some say that the big firms tend towards “in” and smaller firms “out”. But of course just as the general public, businessmen and women are individuals with their own individual point of view.

But do Forman’s customers think the opinion of business leaders’ will make a difference?

“I think it would because I don’t think I understand what rationale for going out. It seems like quite a big move away. So I think more people need to come out.”

“At my age, I’m 73. I’m not sweat by anyone. I just can’t make my own mind. And as a former business person, I can assure you that I want to stay in the EU.”

“It seems to be that so many of the business leaders, they have vested interests, either one way or the other, and that…so then probably I wouldn't listen to a lot of the business leaders, no, I probably wouldn't.”

The letter is already under attack from the “in” campaign. They point out that it doesn’t contain any current Forbes’ 100 bosses, and has only 17 women.

“It’s true that women are under representation in the business sector, but just to have 5% on this list of women including several relatives of one of the signatories, I think shows that the leave campaign is simply not representative compared to our supporters of letter last month. It had around 20% of women signatories.”

In the end though, the votes of company bosses won’t count any more than anyone else’s. June’s referendum is still to difficult to call.

Seph Reed, Sky News.
作者: tribanana    时间: 2016-4-14 13:03

In a referendum campaign where people are demanding more information in the opinion of
business leaders matters, the owner of reform restaurant and fish business is one of
250 people to sign a letter saying the UK would be better off leaving the EU.

This eastern business was set up in 1905, it's the oldest producer of smoked salmon in
the world, Lance Form thinks it would survive just fine outside the european union.

"we have faced enomous amount of bureaucracy as to all businesses, I'll give you a perfect
example, last year, we had to spend thousand of pounds producing new packaging just
?? a pack of smoked salmon could have a warning sign on the back saying containing fish.
I hate it just completed buy??"

other signatories include the former hsbc chief executive Michael Gaigen, the founder of
Phones-to-you John Couter Well, and hotelier Sir Rocco Forte, all signing in a personal
capacity, it came after a third of Forbes 100 bosses publically supported stay in last
month.

both campaign are desperate to get the business leaders to reflect their arguments, now
some say that the big firm tends toward in, and the small firm out, but of course just
like the general public, business men and women are individual with their own individual
point of view.

but due Forman’s customer think the opinion of business leaders will make a difference.

"I think it would, because I think and understand what the rationale for going out, it
seems like quite a big move away, so I think more people need to come out".

"at my age, I'm 73, I'm not sware to anyone, I just can't make up my own mind, and as
former business person, I gonna show you that I want to stay in the EU".

"it seems to me that so many besiness leaders they have invested interests, either one
way or the other, and that so then probably I wouldn't listen to a lot of business
leaders, no probably I won't"

the letter is already under attack from the IN compain, they point out it doesn't
contain any current forbes 100 bosses and has only 17 women.

"it's true that women are under representive business sector, but just to have 5% on
this list of women including several relatives of one of the signatories I think show
the leave compaign is simple not representive compared to our supports of letter last
month, it had around 20% of women of signatories."

in the end though, the votes of company bosses won't count any more than anyone elses.
June's referendum is still too different to call.

Seph Reeds Sky news

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0