Board logo

标题: [自然百科] 2016-05-16 ITV:史蒂芬弗莱中美洲游记:墨西哥Mexico—9 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-5-16 08:00     标题: 2016-05-16 ITV:史蒂芬弗莱中美洲游记:墨西哥Mexico—9

动物世界、地球奇观、生命奇迹、未解之谜、人与自然、生态环境 ,参与普特国家地理(自然百科)节目,我们一起认知我们的生存家园.

《英国独立电视台:史蒂芬弗莱中美洲游记》  ITV: Stephen Fry in Central America

第一集 墨西哥 Episode 1 - Mexico

Seven years ago, Stephen Fry travelled through all fifty states of the USA in a black cab. But he’s always been fascinated by events south of the border, so now, in this brand new four-part series, he embarks on an adventure into America’s backyard. 

Travelling through Mexico and the entire Central American isthmus, to the Panamanian border with South America, it’s a remarkable trip through some of the oldest civilisations on the planet – Mayan, Aztec and Olmec.

He visits some of the most dangerous, but breathtakingly beautiful, countries as he learns all about the people, the places, the wildlife and the history.

七年前,主持人史蒂芬·弗莱(Stephen Fry)乘坐一辆伦敦的出租车,游历了美国的50个州。然而他一直以来就对美国国境以南的事情着迷,所以在这部四集系列片中,他将踏上一段新的旅程。从墨西哥出发,穿越整个中美洲地区,最终达到与南美洲接壤的巴拿马边界,这是一个遇见许多世界上最古老的文明的旅程。 

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/vaonline/NationalGeographic/news/putclub.com_central_america_mexico_9.flv[/flv]
user posted image

电信下载1:
Video down    Mp3 down

电信下载2:
Video down    Mp3 down

网通下载(教育网推荐):
Video down    Mp3 down

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.

作者: mintzoe    时间: 2016-5-16 22:03     标题: [Homework]2016-05-16 ITV:史蒂芬弗莱中美洲游记:墨西哥Mexico—9

I can see why the Spanish didn't pursue them. The T** adapted well to the canyons and renowned for their long-distance running skills. I'm renowned for my panting, puffing and sitting down suddenly skills, but I'm nontheless determined to see the intriguingly named valley of V* before nightfall.-Goodness me! I do feel absolute lord of all what I survey. And what these extraordinary free-standing objects are! They are not in** by modern artists. They are not creations by nation's civilization, They are pushed up by volcanos, and they're none of t**.
Next morning, we united with my bus. It's time to say farewell Chihuahua State. Heading south onto the high plains, I'll be climbing again onto the eastern S* and the boom bust boom town of Real De Cartorce.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 弑神猎魔Leon    时间: 2016-5-18 00:08     标题: [Homework]2016-05-16 ITV:史蒂芬弗莱中美洲游记:墨西哥Mexico—9

I can see why the Spainish didn't pursue them.The Teroewumala adapted well in the canyons and renowned for the long-distance running skills. I'm renowned for my painting,puffing and sitting suddenly skills.But I'm enormously determined to the intriguingly named valley of the V*** before nightfall.Goodness me. I can feel lord of all I survey. And what these extraordinary free-standing objects are!They're not insulation of modern artists, they're not creations by nation civilization.They're pushed up by volcanism.That's too fast. Next moning,we united with my bus.It's time to say farewell Chihuahua State. Heading south onto the high plains, I'll be climbing again onto the Eastern Sierra Madre and the boom bust boom town of Real de Catroce.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0