Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2016-07-23 英国工党党魁角逐者Owen Smith主张应该再次公投 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-7-23 08:00     标题: 2016-07-23 英国工党党魁角逐者Owen Smith主张应该再次公投

user posted image
Smith: Time To Stand Up And Be Counted

Labour leadership hopeful Owen Smith says he is the "standard bearer" for a new generation of Labour supporters. He says he can provide a credible but radical opposition to the Conservative Government.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2016bv27_smith_time.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: 怪阿怡    时间: 2016-7-29 16:55     标题: [Homework]2016-07-23 英国工党党魁角逐者Owen Smith主张应该再次公投

Why do you think this is your moment?Well because I think I've got something to say on behalf of new generation of labour men and women. I believe that party is in crisis right now and the country's in crisis. We need a labour government awating. We need to be more than just a powerful opposition. And in recent months we are not even being that we've got a Tory government that I think has measurably damaged many parts of our country.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: ISO-Auditor    时间: 2017-2-9 23:22     标题: [Homework]2016-07-23 英国工党党魁角逐者Owen Smith主张应该再次公投

Why do you think this is your moment?Well because I think I've got something to say on behalf of new generation of labour men and women. I believe that party is in crisis right now and the country's in crisis. We need a labour government in wating. We need to be more than just a powerful opposition. And in recent months we are not even being that we've got a Tory government that I think has done immeasurably damaged to many parts of our country.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 晴儿68    时间: 2020-1-16 22:18

why do you think this is your moment? Well, because I think I have got something to say on behave of new generation of labour man and woman.  I believe the party is in crisis right now and the country's crazies. we need a labour government awating, we need to be more than just a powerful opposition. And in recent  months we not in believe that we got at tourists I think has measurably damaged many parts of our country.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0