Board logo

标题: [商业新闻] 2016-09-04&09-06 区域价差大 ZARA在美国被诉定价欺诈 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-9-4 08:00     标题: 2016-09-04&09-06 区域价差大 ZARA在美国被诉定价欺诈

user posted image

Lawsuit Alleges Zara Deceived Customers, Charged More than Prices Listed in Euros   

One of the world's most recognizable clothing brands is in the limelight, not for a new fashion line but because of a lawsuit alleging it has engaged in deceptive pricing tactics.

【视频在线播放】

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/business/putclub.com_2016bc0904-06_zara_deceived.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入商业频道整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: Motzrida    时间: 2016-9-5 12:50     标题: [Homework]2016-09-04&09-06 区域价差大 ZARA在美国被诉定价欺诈

根本听不懂,好想看原文,求大神指教……
and now to new law suit that could sent shock-waves through the fashion industry as soon as claiming it, Zara the fashion giant frequented by celebrity used  deceptive practices in the US and justly in reaching brand into billions of dollars Sunny Host-noon here now with us. So what exactly Sunny is this suit allege?
While, it's alleging the Zara uses the dating switch pricing, so you think you are getting high and fashionable at affordable prices but you paying just a little more.So for example in the the lawsuit they say,this customer Devin Rose loves the shirt, thought the price was $9.95, but actually it was 9.95 euro. He goes to the cash register, ends up paying 17.90 dollar /shirt. But the actual true convert rate should have been $17.26 . And so we are talking about,Zara the company that everyone loves company I use all the time, but people maybe paying more than they think.
Suit to Zara has to say Zara USA vehemently denies any allegations that the company engages in deceptive pricing practices in the United States. So what would be the recover from this?
I think it gonna a bit difficult because Mark Geragos my good friend filed this lawsuit. He is a great lawyer my sense is they have to sell for millions of millions dollar that usually what Mark Geragos gets for this ?. And it's kind of p or nightmare, right? Because now people are thinking i'm not really getting high and fashion at these affordable prices,I'm getting ?. Customers don't like that and it doesn't feel good. And I think gonna start perhaps questioning Zara and not buying the Zara cloth we all have come to love and...
Bring your calculator and check your seat...
Exactly...
                            1st listen 25,9,2016

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Parisship    时间: 2016-9-5 21:46

And now to new law suit that could sent shock-waves through the fashion industry as soon as claiming it, Zara the fashion giant frequented by celebrity used  deceptive practices in the US and justly in reaching brand into billions of dollars Sunny Host-noon here now with us. So what exactly Sunny is this suit allege?
Well, it's alleging the Zara uses the dating switch pricing, so you think you are getting high and fashionable at affordable prices but you paying just a little more.So for example in the the lawsuit they say,this customer Devin Rose loved the shirt, thought the price was $9.95, but actually it was 9.95 euro. He goes to the cash register, ends up paying 17.90 dollar /shirt. But the actual true convert rate should have been $11.26 . And so we are talking about,Zara the company that everyone loves, the company that I use all the time, but people maybe paying more than they think.
Suit to Zara has to say Zara USA vehemently denies any allegations that the company engages in deceptive pricing practices in the United States. So what would be the recover from this?
I think it gonna a bit difficult because Mark Geragos my good friend filed this lawsuit. He is a great lawyer my sense is they have to sell for millions of millions dollar that usually what Mark Geragos gets for this size of cases. And it's kind of pure nightmare, right? Because now people are thinking i'm not really getting high and fashion at these affordable prices,I'm getting dude. Customers don't like that and it doesn't feel good. And I think gonna start perhaps questioning Zara and not buying the Zara clothes we all have come to love and...
Exactly...
作者: yong999988    时间: 2016-9-8 09:53

And now to new law suit that could sent shock-waves through the fashion industry as soon as claiming it, Zara the fashion giant frequented by celebrity used to deceptive practices in the US and justly in reaching brand into a tuned billions of dollars Sunny Host-noon here now with us. That’s what exactly Sunny is this suit allege?
Well, it's alleging the Zara uses the baton switch pricing, so you think you are getting high end fashion at affordable prices but you paying just a little more.So for example in the lawsuit they say,this customer Devin Rose loved the shirt, saw the price at 9.95, but actually it was 9.95 euro.She goes to the cash register, ends up paying 17.90 dollar per shirt. But the actual true convert rate should have been $11.26 . And so we are talking about,Zara the company that everyone loves, the company that I use all the time, but people maybe paying more than they think.
Here is, Zara has said by the poster, Zara USA vehemently denies any allegations that the company engages in deceptive pricing practices in the United States. So what would be the recover from this?
I think it gonna a bit difficult because Mark Geragos my good friend filed this lawsuit. He is a great lawyer my sense is they have to settle for millions of millions dollar that usually what Mark Geragos gets for this size of cases. And it's kind of PR nightmare, right? Because now people are thinking i'm not really getting high end fashion at these affordable prices,I'm getting dude. Customers don't like that and it doesn't feel good. And I think gonna start perhaps questioning Zara and not buying the Zara clothes we all have come to love and...
作者: rachel1908    时间: 2016-9-8 11:01

hw

And now to a new lawsuit. They could send shock waves through the fashion industry as soon as claiming it, ZARA, the fashion giant * by celebrities, used deceptive practices in the US, unjustly enriching the brand to the tune of billions of dollars. Sunny Hostin is here now. That’s the one exactly, Sunny, this suit alleged.

Well, it’s alleging that ZARA uses bait-and-switch pricing and so you think you’re getting this high-end fashion at affordable prices, but you’re paying just a little bit more. So for example, in the lawsuit, they say, this customer Devin Rose, loved this shirt, saw the price of 9.95, but actually, it was 9.95 Euros. He goes to the cash register, ends up paying 17 dollars and 90 cents per shirt, but the actual true converted rate should have been 11 dollars and 26 cents. And so we are talking about ZARA, the company that everyone loves, the company that I use all the time, but people may be paying more than they think.

Here’s what ZARA has to say about this. Its spokesman says ZARA USA vehemently denies any allegations that the company engages in deceptive pricing practices in the United States. So will they be recovered from this?

I think it’s gonna be a bit difficult because one, Mark Geragos, my good friend, filed this lawsuit. He’s a great lawyer. My sense is that they are going to settle for millions of millions of dollars. That’s usually what Mark Geragos gets for these types of cases. And it’s kind of a PR nightmare, right? Because now people are thinking, I’m not really getting high-end fashion at these affordable prices. I’m getting duped. Customers don’t like that. It doesn’t feel good. And I think they are gonna start, perhaps, questioning ZARA and not buying bizarre clothes that we all have come to love…

Bring your calculators and check your receipts.

Exactly.
作者: tribanana    时间: 2016-9-22 13:34

and now to the new lawsuit that could send shock-wave through the fashion
industry as soon as claiming it, ZARA-the fashion giant frequented by celebrity
used to deceptive practices in the US, unjustly enriching the brand into the
billions of dollars. Sunny hostin is here now, that is what exactly Sunny this
suit alleged.

well, it's alleging the ZARA uses the baiting and switching prices and so you
think you are getting the high end fashion at affordable prices, but you are
paying just a bit little more. so for example in the lawsuit they say, this
customer Daven Rose love this shirt, saw the price 9.95$, but actually it was
9.95 euro, he goes to the cash register, ends up paying 17.9$ per shirt, but
the actual true convert rate should be dollar 11.26. and so we are talking about
ZARA, the company that every one loves, the company that i use all the time,
but people maybe pay more than they think.

here is what ZaRa has to say about this, its spokeman says ZARA USA vehemently
denies any allegations that the company engages in deceptive pricing practices
in the Unite states. so what would be recovered from this.

I think it's gonna a bit difficult, because one, Mark Garagos, my good friend
filed this lawsuit, he is a great lawyer, my sense is that they are going to
sell for millions of millions dollars, that is usually what Mark Garagos gets
for this type of cases, and it is kind of PR nightmare, right? because now
people are thinking, i am not really getting high end fashion at this affordable
prices, I am getting dude?? customer don't like that, and it does feel good,
and i think they are going to start perhap questioning ZARA and not buying the
ZARA clothing we all have to come to love and..,

bring your calculator and check your receipts.
作者: dennis1315    时间: 2016-9-25 23:10

Now onto a new lawsuit that could send shock waves through the fashion industry, the suit is claiming that ZARA, the fashion giant, frequented by celebrities uses deceptive practices in the US, unjustly enriching the brand into billions of dollars. XXX is here now.

what exactly does this suit allege?
Well, it’s alleging that ZARA uses bait and switch pricing. So you think you are getting this high-end fashion at affordable prices but actually you are paying just a little bit more. For example, in the lawsuit, they say there is a customer, Daven Rose, loves this shirt, saw the price of 9.95, but actually it was 9.95 Euros. So he goes to the cash register and ends up paying $17.90 per shirt, but the actually true convert rate should have been $11.26. So we are talking about ZARA, the company that everyone loves, the company that I use all the time, so people may be paying more than they think.

Here is what ZARA has said about it: ZARA USA vehemently denies any allegation that company engages in deceptive pricing practices in the United States. So will the company recover from this?
I think this is gonna be a bit difficult, because Mark XXX, my good friend, filed this lawsuit, he is great lawyer, my sense is that they are gonna have to settle millions of millions of dollars, that’s usually what Mark XXX gets for this type of cases. It’s kind of a PR nightmare, right? Now people are thinking I’m not really getting this high-end fashion at affordable prices. I am getting doped. Customers don’t like that, it doesn’t feel good. They are gonna start perhaps questioning ZARA and not buying the ZARA clothes that we all have come to love and all.
Bring your calculators and check your receipt. Exactly.
作者: bradlyli    时间: 2016-9-27 08:20

And now onto a lawsuit that could sent shock waves through the fashion industrial  ,the suit is claiming that zara the fashion giant, frequented by  celebrities  used deceptive prices in the us  unjustly enriching the brand into billions of dollars .sunny hostage is here now.
That’s what exactly sunny is in suit allege.

Well its alleging that Zara uses its bait and switch    pricing  so you think you get in high fashion in affordable prices , which you pay just a little bit more, so for example, in the lawsuit    they said a costumer called Devin road love the shirt saw the price was 9.95, but actually it was 9.95 Euros, he goes to the cash register ,ends up paying 17.90c per shirt . but the actually true converted rate should have been  11.26c . and so we talking about zara, a company that every one loves, the company I uese all the time , people maybe pay more than they think.  

Here is zara has to say about that  zara usa vehemently denies any allegations that the company engages in deceptive pricing practices in the united states. So will they be recovered from this.  

I think its going to be a bit difficulty, because one mark gages  my good friend fire this lawsuit

He is great lawyer; my sense is that they are going to sell for millions of millions dollars that usually work mark goges gets form this size of cases. And it’s kind of pr nightmare, right? Because of now people are thinking I am not really getting high fashion at this affordable prices I am getting duped, customers don't like that they don't feel good, and I think they are going to stop perhaps questioning zara, and not buy zara’s clothes, that we all have to come to love all , bring you calculated and check your recipes ,

Exactly

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0