Board logo

标题: [商业新闻] 2016-11-28&11-30 埃隆马斯克:SpaceX火箭爆炸原因查明 12月恢复发射 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-11-28 08:00     标题: 2016-11-28&11-30 埃隆马斯克:SpaceX火箭爆炸原因查明 12月恢复发射

user posted image

Elon Musk gives clues to cause of SpaceX rocket explosion   

he SpaceX rocket which exploded at Cape Canaveral on Sept. 1 may have seen conditions reach such extremes that its liquid oxygen fuel may have frozen solid before the blast, according to CEO Elon Musk.

【视频在线播放】

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/business/putclub.com_2016bc1128-30_spacex_rocket.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入商业频道整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: xingxingcamille    时间: 2016-11-29 07:16

HOMEWORK(标蓝处存疑)

“This basic system provided we have filling stations along the way. It means full access to the entire greater solar system. Okay, so any questions for NASA?”

“I wanted to ask you…uhh…on behalf of all the ladies, can I go upstairs and give you a kiss? A good luck kiss?”

“It’s very nice to meet you. My name is Aldo. And three weeks ago I was at Burning Man in the Nevada Desert.”

“Great.”

“And it felt like I was in Mars. It was a dusty storm and it was really cold at night and there was no water. But there was one problem at Burning Man. With a population of only 75 000, there was a lot of shit. And there was no water to take it into the rivers, which is kind of what we do today in our current sanitation system. So I was like…is this what Mars is going to be like? Just a dusty waterless shitty storm? So I was like ‘Hey Elon, are you working on a sustainable sanitation? Are we gonna have a toilet in Mars that doesn’t use water?’ Today on earth, there is three billion people that don’t have toilet…”

“Guys, actually I have to say…we have to keep it…‘no essays, only questions’.”

“Alright. So are you working on a toilet for Mars?”

“Elon, XXX, you are the best. Everybody, give it up for Elon, please! This guy inspires the shit out of us! Come on! I’ve got a gift for you. It’s a comic book called ‘The Future of Fusion’. It’s about the first man on Mars. He looks like you. I can’t get past El Chapso’s militia though. So I don’t know. Should I just throw this on the stage?”

“Sorry?”

“My question is ‘Can I give you this gift?’”

“Sure, you have…yeah.”

“It’s the Future of Fusion. Thank you.”

“Alright, thank you.”

“Questions, not essays.”

“Yeah, yeah, quick questions. So it’s about you sending someone to Mars, but kind of like that first monkey that got shot to space. They are never coming back. It’s gonna be a one-way trip.”

“Not necessarily.”

“Well maybe…so do you mathematically determine the world’s most expendable human being to make the journey? …and that’s Michael Cera. So I wanted to see if this is like a project you might have any interest in supporting Funny or Die just drove 31 million views to a, like Hillary Clinton, Zach Galifianakis video a few days ago.”

“Sorry, we are out of time and have to make way for a new session, so this is going to be our last question.”

“Sorry, yeah, we have to make room for a new session. Sorry guys. Thank you for coming. Thank you for listening.”
作者: tribanana    时间: 2017-1-5 13:14

"this basic system provide we have filling station along the way, it means full access
to be a entire greater solar system"

"any question from NASA"

"I want to ask you,... ehh, on behalf of all ladies, can i go upstairs and give your
a kiss, a good luck kiss"

"it's very nioce to meet you, my Name is Aldo, and three weeks ago, I was at Burning
Man in the Nevada desert"

"great"

"and it felt like I was in Mars"

"it was a dusty storm and it was really cold at night, and there is no water"

"but there was one problem at Burning man"

"with a population of only 75,000, there was a lot of.."

"and there is no water to take it into the river which is kind of what we do today
in our current sanitation system, so i was like.. is this what Mars going to be
like just a dusty, waterless storm, so I was like, 'Hey, Elon, are you working on
a sustainable sanitation, are we going to have a toilet in Mars that doesn't use
water, tody on earth there is three billion people that don't have toilet."

"Guys, actually, I will have to say, 'we have to keep it, no essay, only questons'"

"all right, so are you working on a toilet for Mars"

"elon, xxxx, you're the best, everybody, give it up for Elon please, this guys
inspire the xxx. come out, I've got a gift for you, it's comic book called 'the
future of fusion', it's about the first man on Mars, he looks like you, I can't
get pass El Chapo's militial though, so I don't know, should I just throw this on
the stage"

"Sorry?"

"My quesiton is, 'can I give you this gift?'"

"al...sorry you have ..yeah "

"it's future of fusion"

"thank you"

"questions, not essays"

"yeah, yeah, quick question, so, it's about you sending someone to Mars, but kind of
like that first monkey that got shot to space, they 're never coming back. it's
gonna be a one-way trip"

"but that is not necessary"

"well maybe, so you mathmatically determing the world's most expendable human being
to make the journey ... and that's Michael Cera, so.. I wanted to see if this is
like a project you might have any interesting in supporting funny or die just drove
31 million view to a, like Hillary clinton, Zach Galifianakis video a few days ago
"
"very well,xxx, sorry, we're out of time and have to make way for new session,
so this going to be our last question."

"sorry, yeah, we have to make room for a new session"

"thank you for coming, thank you for listening "

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0