Board logo

标题: [VOA标准] VOA标准精精听2019-03-10 [打印本页]

作者: 小时代330    时间: 2019-3-10 08:07     标题: VOA标准精精听2019-03-10

版块介绍:精精听栏目提供新闻背景的中英文介绍,听写部分前一句已给出,需要在横线上写出你听到的句子。参考文本回复可见,其中包括听力原文及翻译,并带有难点注释。但拒绝水贴,灌水请到水屋。

新闻背景 

In my mind, heaven is a place of selfless. Eventually once you entered the installation, at first you will see a lot of your reflection, but once you sit down, you trigger the mechanism of the room. The mirror actually started to reflect and you, yourself will disappear within a space. All you have is this empty, wide-open space. And for me, it’s the ultimate evolution. _____________________________________. They were able to say we’re seeking a spiritual outlet. We’re seeking a way to refine the spirit and refine the soul, really.在我的脑海中,天堂是一个博爱的地方。最后进入这个装置的时候,一开始,你会看到自己的很多反射像。但坐下来之后,就会触发这个空间的机制。镜子会开始反射,而你自己会在空间里消失。你所拥有的只有这个空无一物的宽旷空间。对我而言,这是终极进化。_____________________________________。他们可以说:我们正在追寻一个精神的寄托,我们正在寻找方法来展现精神和灵魂的精髓。

http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/jwj/jjt/2019.3.6VOA3.mp3
user posted image

【电信用户1】在线播放和下载

down02 mp3

参考文本回复可见

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: loispopobe    时间: 2019-3-10 10:42

太久没上普特啦,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
作者: diablo2000    时间: 2019-3-10 15:32

in my mind, heaven is a place of selfless, eventually, once you enter the installation, at first you will see a lot of your relection. but once you sit down you trigger the mechanism of the room, the mirror actually starting to reflect, and you yourself will diseppear within the space,all you have is an empty wild open space, for me it is an ultimate evolution.
this piece is a ways the artist hope the modern day viewer will be able to experience, what the masters of landscape painting would try to achieve.
they were able to see we were sitting a spiritual outlet,we are stting a way to refine a spirit and find a soul, really.
作者: honey_nana    时间: 2019-3-10 21:10

来看答案的啊啊啊
作者: sdjnzhoucong    时间: 2019-3-11 07:50

These pieces are ways the artist hope the modern david you are will be able to exoerience what is the master of landscape pgeons working try ti achieve.
作者: tandas2018    时间: 2019-3-11 09:36

these pieces are ways artist  hopes the modern day view that you are able to experience what the masters of landscape painting were trying to achieve.
作者: aaronkaido    时间: 2019-3-11 11:21

1# 小时代330
作者: imjared86    时间: 2019-3-11 21:08

太久没上普特啦,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
作者: 施浩Iapetus    时间: 2019-3-12 20:30

This peace are away the artis hope the modern day will be able to experience. But the master of the land skating panting,we are trying to achieve.
作者: FairChen    时间: 2019-3-13 00:40     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-03-10

In my mind, heaven is a place of selfless. Eventually once you entered the installation, at first you will see a lot of your reflection, but once you sit down, you trigger the mechanism of the room. The mirror actually started to reflect and you, yourself will disappear within a space. All you have is empty, wide-open space. And for me, it's the ultimate evolution. These piece are ways the artists hope the modern day viewer will be able to experience what the Masters of the landscape paintings were trying to achieve. They are able to say we're seeking a spiritual outlet. We're seeking a way to refine the spirit and refine the soul, really.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 嘟嘟小猪99    时间: 2019-5-7 22:47

Hw: These pieces are ways that artists hope the modern will be able to experience. But the masters of the landscape paintings were trying to achieve.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0