Board logo

标题: [VOA标准] VOA标准精精听2019-12-25 [打印本页]

作者: 小时代330    时间: 2019-12-25 08:07     标题: VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

版块介绍:精精听栏目提供新闻背景的中英文介绍,听写部分前一句已给出,需要在横线上写出你听到的句子。参考文本回复可见,其中包括听力原文及翻译,并带有难点注释。但拒绝水贴,灌水请到水屋。

新闻背景 

_____________________________________.But the fact that I apparently had auditioned without knowing it,that really took me aback. And it took me two whole years to reveal myself as the Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career and I just wasn’t sure how it was gonna happen._____________________________________。但我在不知情的情况下参加了面试,这让我很吃惊。我花了整整两年的时间才把自己变成了Siri。因为我知道这将影响我的职业生涯,我只是不确定它将如何发生。

http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/jwj/jjt/2019.12.23VOAStandard2.mp3
user posted image

【电信用户1】在线播放和下载

down02 mp3

参考文本回复可见

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: 111206    时间: 2019-12-25 08:31

I did recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th, 2011. And I didn't anything about it until a emailed me and said "Hey, we're playing around with this new iphone app. Isn't this you? And I went "Really?" So I went and listened, then I went  "Oh, oh my" On the one hand, I thought " Wow, I'm basicly the new voice of apple, that's pretty cool.
作者: Spooky-Doo    时间: 2019-12-25 08:50

I did the original Siri recording in 2005 and Siri appeared on Octorber 4nd 2011. And I did not know anything about it until a fellow boy actor emailed and said "Hey, we are playing  around with this new Iphone app, is not this you?" And I was "Really!" So I went on the website and listened and I was "Oh. Oh, my." On the one hand that I thought I basically the new boy of Apple, that is pretty cool. But the fact that I apparently had the audition without knowing. That really took me a back and took me two whole years to review myself as Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career. And I just was not sure how is gonna happen.
作者: FairChen    时间: 2019-12-25 10:40

[VOA标准] VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

I did the original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th, 2011. And I didn't know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said, Hey, we're playing around with this new iPhone app, isn't this you? And I went. Really! So, I went on the Apple site and listened and I went, oh, oh my? On the one hands I thought wow. I'm basically the new voice of Apple. That's pretty cool. But the fact I apparently had auditioned without knowing it, that really took me aback. And it took me two whole years to reveal myself as the Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career and I just wasn't sure how it was gonna happen.
作者: alisonqi123    时间: 2019-12-25 11:04

Homework:I did the original Siri recording since 2005 and the Siri was appeared on Oct.1, 2011, and I did not know anything about it untill Software voice send an E-mail to me, he was playing around the new iPhone App, isn’t it yours? And I said “Really?” so I was upset and listen, “Oh, Oh, Mine. On the one hand I said Aha, I am basically, the new voice was pretty cool,
作者: 15521424112    时间: 2019-12-25 15:18

2# 111206

I did the rational Siri recording in 2005 and Siri appeared on October fourth 2011. and i don’t know anything about it until a few of voice emailed me and said, hey we are playing the new app of i-Phone, isn’t this is you? And i wanna, really! So i went out the other side and listened. Oh, oh mine. On the one hand , i thought wow I am basically the new voice of Apple. That’s pretty cool!
作者: pengfeng203    时间: 2019-12-25 16:57

I did original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th,2011.And I did not know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said,hey we are playing around with the new type of iphone App,isn't this you?And I went,really?So I went on the Apple site and listened,oh,oh my.On the one hand, I thought wow and basically the new voice of Apple,that's pretty cool.
作者: mcliuliu    时间: 2019-12-25 21:30

he fact that I apparently had auditioned wit
作者: Eyueliang    时间: 2019-12-25 21:39     标题: RE: Homework-VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

I did with Siri recording thing 2005 in Siri period, on October 1st 2011. And I didn't know anything about it untill a voice actor emailed me and said that he will play with the new iphone app, isn't it's you? And then I, really?! So I wasn't upset and listened, Oh, Oh, my! On the one hand, I thought, wow, I'm basically the new voice of Apple, that's pretty cool.But the fact that I apparently had auditioned without knowing it,that really took me aback. And it took me two whole years to reveal myself as the Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career and I just wasn’t sure how it was gonna happen.我从2005年开始Siri的录制工作直到2011年10月1日,直到一个配音演员发来邮件说他会开始新的苹果手机应用,那个声音是你吗?我才知道。我惊觉,真的结束了吗?!所以我全无失望地听他说,Oh,我的天!一方面我觉得,哇,我是苹果手机最早的官方声音,这太酷了。但我在不知情的情况下参加了面试,这让我很吃惊。我花了整整两年的时间才把自己变成了Siri。因为我知道这将影响我的职业生涯,我只是不确定它将如何发生。
作者: nbfyi    时间: 2019-12-25 21:59

homework:
I did original Siri recording in 2005,and Siri appeared on October 4th 2011. And I didn't know anything about it until solo voice actor emailed and said he was playing around with the new iphone upon isn't this your? And i wait...rally...So I went upset and listened, oh, oh, mine. One the one hand, wow, I'm basically the new voice  that's pretty cool.
作者: chriscream    时间: 2019-12-25 23:30

学习学习学习学习
作者: allinfei    时间: 2019-12-26 08:24     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

I did the original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri period on October 4th, 2011. And I didn't know anything about it a file of voice actor emailed me and said hey ,we are applying you with this new ipone app,  isn't this you. And I went, really, so I went into the opposite and listen: oh, oh, mine. On the one hand, I thought wow I am basically the new voice of Apple, that's pretty cool. But in fact I am apparently had audition without knowing that really took me a back. It took me two whole years to review myself as Siri, because that, because I knew it was going to affect my career, and I just wasn't sure how was it going to happen.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check [url=http://home.putclub.com/listen.php?url=http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/jwj/jjt/2019.12.23VOAStandard2.mp3&subject=VOA鏍囧噯绮剧簿鍚
作者: xiaoyangyu    时间: 2019-12-26 20:00

1# 小时代330 想看答案
作者: feixumengmeng    时间: 2019-12-29 22:28

HW
I did recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th, 2011. And I didn't anything about it until a emailed me and said "Hey, we're playing around with this new iphone app. Isn't this you? And I went "Really?" So I went and listened, then I went  "Oh, oh my" On the one hand, I thought " Wow, I'm basicly the new voice of apple, that's pretty cool.
作者: gzlmdigital    时间: 2020-2-22 11:05     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

I did original Siri record thing in 2005 and Siri appeared on Oct 4th 2011, and I didn't know anything about it until fellow voice actor Email me and said hey we are playing role in the new Iphone App and accent is you.Anyway, really? (so when I went out to apeside and listen to the way)
wow, wow my, on the one hand I thought well, I basically the new voice of Apple, that's pretty cool.
but in the fact, apparently had audition to without knowing that really took me aback, and took me two whole years to reveal myself of siri because that because I knew it have effected to my career, and I just wasn't sure how is going to happened.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check [url=http://home.putclub.com/listen.php?url=http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/jwj/jjt/2019.12.23VOAStandard2.mp3&subject=VOA鏍囧噯绮剧簿鍚
作者: 19121705105    时间: 2020-2-23 09:35

1# 小时代330 HW
作者: f19061625周颖    时间: 2020-3-12 20:32

I did recording in 2005 and Siri appears on October 4th , 2011. I don’t know anything about it ...play around with new iPhone...isn’t this is you? Really? So I went and listened . On the one hand, it’s the new voice of apple. That’s pretty cool.
作者: f19061520    时间: 2020-3-13 11:34

Homework

I did the original series recordings in 2005 in Syria appeared on October 4, 2011. And I don't know anything about it until # voice actor emailed me and said he was playing around with this new iPhone APP. Is this you?really? So I went on upside in the  # anyway. Oh, Oh my. ...the new voice of apple. That's pretty good.

作者: f19061302    时间: 2020-3-13 16:59     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

homework
l did it very seriously recording to 2005 and 3 periods and five on octorber 4th to thousand eleven .and l didn't know anything until ,he placed on he respond .isn't it you and l wonder ,really ,so and l wound't  ...oh ,oh my .on the one hand ,it listen that is wow .and l based going to a narrow .that is pretty cool.

作者: f19061517    时间: 2020-3-13 21:14

I did original Siri recording in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th, 2011. And I didn't know anything about it until a fellow emailed me and said "Hey, we're playing around with this new iPhone app. Isn't this you? And I went "Really?" So I went to another side and listened, then I went  "Oh, oh my" On the one hand, I thought " Wow, I'm basically the new voice of Apple, that's pretty cool.
作者: f19022202    时间: 2020-3-13 21:15

作者: F19061316    时间: 2020-3-14 10:32     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

I did original Siri recordings in 2005,and Siri appeared on October 4th,2011.And I did not know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said,hey, we are playing around with the new type of iPhone App,isn't this you?And I went,really?So I was upset and listened,oh,oh my.On the one hand, I thought, wow,and basically the new voice of Apple,that's pretty cool!                                                   
作者: Clarence.    时间: 2020-3-14 11:05

I did the original Siri recording in 2005 and Siri appeared on Octorber 4nd 2011. And I did not know anything about it until a fellow boy actor emailed and said "Hey, we are playing  around with this new Iphone app, is not this you?" And I was "Really!" So I went on the website and listened and I was "Oh. Oh, my." On the one hand that I thought wow I basically the new boy of Apple, that is pretty cool. But the fact that I apparently had the audition without knowing. That really took me a back and took me two whole years to review myself as Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career. And I just was not sure how is gonna happen.
作者: f19061402    时间: 2020-3-14 14:47

homework
I did the original Siri recording in 2005 and..appeared on ...2011. And I did not know anything about it until a fellow boy actor emailed and said "Hey, we are playing  around with this new ...app, is not this you?" And I was "Really!" So I went on the website and listened and I was "Oh. Oh, my." On the one hand that I thought ... the new boy of Apple, that is pretty cool. But the fact that I apparently had the audition without knowing. That really took me a back and took me two whole years to review... because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career. And I just was not sure how is gonna happen.
作者: f19061404    时间: 2020-3-14 17:10

homework
I did the reginal siri recording 2005 and siri appeared on Oct.4th 2011. And I didn't know anything about it until???emailed me.???isn't this you?And I was really?!So I wanna an???anyway.Oh oh my!On the one hand ,I thought wow I'm basically the new voice???,that's pretty cool.But the fact that I apparently had auditioned without knowing it,that really took me aback. And it took me two whole years to reveal myself as the Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career and I just wasn’t sure how it was gonna happen
作者: f19061410    时间: 2020-3-14 21:57

I did the original Siri recording in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4 2011. And I did not know anything about it until a fellow boy actor emailed and said "Hey, we are playing  around with this new Iphone app, is not this you?" And I was "Really!" So I went on the website and listened and I was "Oh. Oh, my." On the one hand that I thought I basically the new boy of Apple, that is pretty cool. But the fact that I apparently had the audition without knowing. That really took me a back and took me two whole years to review myself as Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career. And I just was not sure how is gonna happen.
作者: F19061431    时间: 2020-3-15 16:31

Homework
I did the original siri recording in 2005and siri appear on OCT 4th 2011. And I don’t know anything about it,until solo voice email me and said he will play around with new iPhone app isn’tthis u and I
really oh oh my. On the onehand wow I m the basically the new voice on the new apple that’s pretty cool.
作者: f19061616    时间: 2020-3-15 18:36

homeworki did according 2005  and  2007  i don't know anything about that email and I know what really oh oh my  and on the  one hand is wowbut the fact is  that's pretty good without knowing it took meback took me 2 whole years to review my life how is going happen
作者: f19061418    时间: 2020-3-15 19:16     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

homework
i did .. siri recording then two thousand five
and i don't know anything about it  into  ... he were play around .. the vioce is you
oh..oh mine ... . wow  new vioce in apple ...  its pretty cool
they are really took me back  and took me two whole years to review myselves vioce to   and  i ..... how would  ...happen

作者: f19061617    时间: 2020-3-15 19:57

hm
I decided the****in****2011***in siri***repeation*****and i don't know**** think about it***it‘s d***you****the phone****realy****oh oh my. ***and one hand ****i fact ****that pretty good.
作者: f19061624    时间: 2020-3-15 20:22

I did original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th,2011.And I did not know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said,hey we are playing around with the new type of iphone App,isn't this you?And I went,really?So I went on the Apple site and listened,oh,oh my.On the one hand, I thought wow and basically the new voice of Apple,that's pretty cool.
作者: F19061608李海琦    时间: 2020-3-15 21:31

Homework
I did in 2015 and on 11 and I didn't it untiland said playingwith this new you I went then now of apple cool
作者: f19061420    时间: 2020-3-16 20:35     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

[homework]搜索
复制

i did the original siri recordience at 2005 and siri appeared on octorber 4th, 2011.
and i didn't know anything about it until a fella voice actor emailed me and said he was playing a role with the new iphone app, isn't this you?
and i went, really?
so i went on the app and listened anyway, oh, oh my.
on the one hand, i thought, wow, i'm basically the new voice of iphone.
that's pretty cool.

作者: F19061406    时间: 2020-3-16 20:47

I did recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th 2011 and  I didn't anything about it until a email me and said "Hey, we are playing around with this new iphone app. Isn't this your? And I went…… really?" So I went and listened, then I went  "Oh, oh my" On the one hand, I thought " Oh, I'm basicly the new voice of app, that's pretty cool.

作者: f19061314孙琪    时间: 2020-3-18 20:23

HW
作者: f19061624    时间: 2020-3-18 21:31

I did the original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th 2011 . And I didn't know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said "Hey ,we're playing around with this new iPhone app, isn't this you?" And I went . Really ! So , I went on the Apple site and listened and I went, oh, oh my? On the one hands I thought wow .  I'm basically the new voice of Apple. That's pretty cool . But the fact I apparently had auditioned without knowing it , that really took me aback . And it took me two whole years to reveal myself as the Siri because of that . Because I knew it was going to affect my career and I just wasn't sure how it was gonna happen .
作者: 13957800096    时间: 2020-3-29 11:39

Home work: I did original siri recording in2005 since siri appeared on Oct.4 2017, and Iknow anything about it, until awful voice after emailed means? You are playing on a new iphone app
“isn’t you?” And I went, “really?” After I listened it anyway. “Oh, oh my,”on the one hand,I thought, I was basically the new voice of apple, that’s pretty cool.
作者: f19061330    时间: 2020-4-5 11:39

Homework
I division series recording in 2005 series here on october4 2011.And I didn`t know anything about it until a fellow voice ...we are playing around with this new iphone app.Is this you.And I want really.... That is pretty cool.
But the fact that I apparently had auditioned without knowing it,that really took me aback. And it took me two whole years to reveal myself as the Siri because of that. Because I knew it was going to affect my career and I just wasn’t sure how it was gonna happen.
作者: zuchen    时间: 2020-4-7 07:59     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

i did a real siri recording since 2005 and siri appeared on Oct. 7th 2011and i didn't know anything about it until several voice actors emailed me and said hey replaying me around with the new iphone app isn't is you
and i then really
so i went the app side and listened oh oh my
on the one hand i thought wow i am basically the new voice of apple that's pretty cool
but the fact i appearently had audition without knowing
that really took me back
and it took me two hold years to review myself  this siri
because of that because of the news is going to affect my craear
and i just wasn't sure how old is gonna happen

作者: polly945    时间: 2020-4-20 16:55     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

I did the original serie recordings in 2015 and a series appeared on 10, 4, 2011, and I didn't know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and say, hey, we are playig with this new iphone app, isn't that you? Really, so i went down the apple site and listened Oh, my. On the one hand, I thout owh, I am basiccaly the new voice of apple that's pretty cool. That really took me back. It took two whole years  and i knew I  how old it gonna happen.
作者: polly945    时间: 2020-4-20 16:55

I did the original serie recordings in 2015 and a series appeared on 10, 4, 2011, and I didn't know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and say, hey, we are playig with this new iphone app, isn't that you? Really, so i went down the apple site and listened Oh, my. On the one hand, I thout owh, I am basiccaly the new voice of apple that's pretty cool. That really took me back. It took two whole years  and i knew I  how old it gonna happen.
作者: polly945    时间: 2020-4-20 16:56

I did the original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on 10, 4, 2011, and I didn't know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and say, hey, we are playig with this new iphone app, isn't that you? Really, so i went down the apple site and listened Oh, my. On the one hand, I thout owh, I am basiccaly the new voice of apple that's pretty cool. That really took me back. It took two whole years to reveal the Siri and i knew I  how old it gonna happen.
作者: F19061618    时间: 2020-4-28 18:11     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

id the original Siri recording in 2005 and Siri appeared on Octorber 4nd 2011. And I did not know anything about it until a fellow boy actor emailed and said XXX Really! So I went on the website and listened and I was Oh. Oh, my. On the one hand that I thought I basically the new boy of Apple, that is pretty cool. But the fact that I apparently had the audition without knowing. That really took me a back and took me two whole years to review myself as Siri because of that. XXX.                                            
作者: f19061420    时间: 2020-6-7 13:52     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

[homework]
i did the original siri recordings in 2005 and siri appeared on october 4th, 2011. and i didn’t know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said, hey, we’re playing around with this new iphone app, isn’t this you? and i went, really? so, i went on the apple site and listened and i went, oh, oh my! on the one hand i thought wow, i’m basically the new voice of apple. That’s pretty cool.
作者: F19061618    时间: 2020-6-7 19:26     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

I did recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th, 2011. And I didn't anything about it until a emailed me and said Hey, we're playing around with this new iphone app. XXX  Oh, oh my On the one hand, I thought  Wow, I'm basicly the new voice of apple, XXX.                                                         
作者: Chuu    时间: 2020-6-27 17:17

[HOMEWORK]
I did original siri recordings in 2015 and siri appeared on October 4th, 2017.  And i didn't know anything about it until a * voice  actor emailed me and said hey we're playing around with this new iphone app, isn't this you? And I was really? So i went into the Apple site and listened Oh, oh my! On the one hand I though , wow,  I'm basically the new voice of Apple, it's really cool!
作者: 啊嗑嗑    时间: 2020-8-26 08:54

Hw
I did the original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th, 2011. And I did not know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said, he was playing with this new iphone App, isn't this you? And I went, really? So I went on the site and listened,oh,oh my. On the one hand, I thought wow I'm basically the new voice of Apple, that's pretty cool.
作者: Capri_zj    时间: 2020-8-26 12:53     标题: [Homework]VOA标准精精听2019-12-25

i did original Siri recording  since 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th 2011,  and i didn't know anything about it until  seperte  voice emailed to me and he said,  he was palying around with a new app of  Iphone, isn't this you,  really,  so i wantoh oh ,oh my, on the one hand found, wow,  i am basically the new voice of apple,    that's pretty cool.

作者: caomingyong    时间: 2020-8-26 15:58

看看答案,学习学习
作者: 沫浯雯    时间: 2020-8-27 08:25

HkI did the original Siri recording in 2005 and Siri appeared on Octorber 4th 2011. And I didn't know anything about it until a fellow boy actor emailed and said "Hey, we are playing  around with this new Iphone app, is n't this you?" And I went "Really!" So I went on the website and listened and I was "Oh. Oh, my." On the one hand that I thought I basically the new voice of Apple, that is pretty cool.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0