Board logo

标题: [VOA] VOA 2020-03-10 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2020-3-10 08:01     标题: VOA 2020-03-10

VOA 20200310
http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/sest/202003/10/putclub.com_20200310VOA.mp3
user posted image

【电信用户1】在线播放和下载

Download mp3

【电信用户2】下载
Download mp3

【网通/教育网用户】在线播放和下载
http://enedu.putclub.com/update/sest/202003/10/putclub.com_20200310VOA.mp3

Download mp3

【迅雷高速】下载

Download mp3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.  

作者: gzlmdigital    时间: 2020-3-10 18:34     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-10

This is VOA news, I'm Darling Roberts.The international monetary found cheep accommunist said Monday government should deployed substantial stimulates and international accordration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of Coronavirus epidemic
The IN office already warned the impact of the virus will slow growth in the world economy, to below the 2.9 percent posted last year.
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the Coronavirus, the Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavirus. Cruise passenger Adlith surname from California told KJO she and her husband has their bags back. I just go to the military facility for quarantine and I have go to full of quarantine. The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantine at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.
The death toll in Europe from coronavirus top to 500 monday, after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country;s northern region of until April 3rd, The Italy government said that's to save the economy from coronavirus. Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid the health authorities against Greek XX church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download our APP from Washington, this is VOA news.
The virus has partially blame for oil falling by the most since 1991, after Saudi Arabia started the price war with Russia. Name Hogen reports.
Oil price crashed on Monday, after Saudi Arabia kick off the price war with Russia, the free for three financial markets into chaos, massive discount from Saudi saw oil price collapse by its much thirty percent, the biggest percent drop since 1991 at the start of the gulf war. On Sunday, Saudi's Lasheid export prices and pledge to unleashes pantave supplier for oil onto the financial markets. It's attempting to punish Russia after OPEC failed to regroup cast oil production last Friday, it would have been in attempt to fight prices falling from shark over the coronavirus. Now Saudi Arabia seems to shift gears, if it cant bump up the price, it going to push it down.
That was voice letter of Leavi Hougen, the US is facing a new delima with Afganistan as to figure out how to advance the peace deal with the Taliban, AP's Washington corresponding Sage Magani report from the White House.
In Carbu, President Asraf Gani was warning to another term after been declare the winner of Tember's election by next door. Rival Abdula also swearing after charging voter fraud. they both say they are in charge which is threatening to shred the peace process. after the US and Taliban signed the deal agreement last month, the negotiation between Afganistan themselves would start tomorrow, which is now what in possibility after doing the regulations. Sargon Magoni at the White House. Syrian prime minister NAME says he is safe following assassination attempt Monday in Carton. Witness says car bombs went after the prime ministers convoy as he travel to his office. Hundreds of the protesters gathering at the seen of blass, condemning they called it's a terrorist attack. Another former rival for the democratic presidential nomination is backing former VP Joe Bidden send Koiy Booker is the latest prominent American Africa politician to back the former president Bid for the White House, following former Senator NAME, Booker and Hary are possible VP picks for Bidden and joining them for rauling in Michigan  Monday evening, I have this states primary, meanwhile civil right experts Jacie Jackson endorse Bidden opponent, Burnie Sanders. I promise you, we will be in together, American every race is necity, gender and economy condition, democracy, XX of every stripe

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Clarence.    时间: 2020-3-11 10:55

This is VOA news, I'm Dain Roberts. The international monetary found cheep communist said Monday, government should deployed substantial stimulates and international accord ration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of Coronavirus epidemic
The IN office already warned the impact of the virus will slow growth in the world economy, to below the 2.9 percent posted last year.
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the Coronavirus, the Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavirus. Cruise passenger Adlina surrta from California told KJO she and her husband have their bags back. I just go to the military facility for quarantine but I’d like to go full of quarantine. The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantine at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.
作者: Clarence.    时间: 2020-3-11 11:15

This is VOA news, I'm Dain Roberts. The international monetary found cheep communist said Monday, government should deployed substantial stimulates and international accord ration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of Coronavirus epidemic
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the Coronavirus, the Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavirus. Cruise passenger Adlina surrta from California told KJO she and her husband have their bags back. I just go to the military facility for quarantine but I’d like to go full of quarantine. The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be quarantine at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.
The death toll in Europe from coronavirus top to 500 mon day, after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy survilian protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. As the country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country’s northern region of until April 3rd, The Italy government said that's to save the economy from coronavirus. Greece has shut down schools, theaters and large public gatherings in three major regions, hoping to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. The measures have now paid the health authorities against Greek Author church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download our APP from Washington, this is VOA news.
作者: F19061522    时间: 2020-3-11 11:21

HOMEWORK
This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monitery Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country north until April .The Italy government said that's to save the economy from . Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid against Greek church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA or download is VOA news.
作者: F19061522    时间: 2020-3-11 11:25

HOMEWORK
This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monitery Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country north until April .The Italy government said that's to save the economy from . Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid against Greek church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download is VOA news
作者: F19061618    时间: 2020-3-11 11:56     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-10

This is V IDEAS, I'm Darling Roberts.The international XXX found cheep XXX said Monday, government should deployed XXX and international XXX to carry out the economi.The office already warned the impact of the XXX will slow growth in the world economy, to below the 2.9 percent posted last year.  Thousands parpered for countries and least 21 passagers from California.XXX have now paid the healthXXXX against Greek XX church. For more on these or other stories visits XXX.Com or download our APP from Washington.hat was voice letter of Leavi Hougen, the US is facing a new XXX with XXX as to XXX out how to advance the peace deal with the Taliban, Washington XXX report from the White House. Hundreds of the XXX XXX at the seen of XXX, XXX they called it's a XXX attack. Another former XXX for the XXX XXX nomiation is backing former is the latest prominent American Africa XXX to back the former president XXX for the White House.American every race is XXX, XXX and economy.                                            
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: f19061327    时间: 2020-3-12 09:37     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-10

homeworkThis is VOA news, i am daring  roberts.The international monetary found the cheep 搜索
复制

accummunist said monday government should depolyed sitantial stimules and international accordration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of coronavis epidemic .the IN office already warned the impact of the virus will slow growth in the world economy, to below the 2.9 percent posted last year.thousands prepared to get off the cruel ship in California hit by the coronavis. the g rant princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavis. Cruels passenger adlith xxx from California told KJO she and her husband has their bags back.  I just go to the military facility for xxx and I have go to full of quarantee. The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantee at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.the death toll in Europe from coronavis top to 500 monday , after italy recorded sharp rise, italy protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the countrys total to 463. the country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the countrys

作者: f19061327    时间: 2020-3-12 09:39

homework
This is VOA news, i am daring  roberts.The international monetary found the cheep accummunist said monday government should depolyed sitantial stimules and international accordration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of coronavis epidemic .the IN office already warned the impact of the virus will slow growth in the world economy, to below the 2.9 percent posted last year.thousands prepared to get off the cruel ship in California hit by the coronavis. the g rant princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavis. Cruels passenger adlith xxx from California told KJO she and her husband has their bags back.  I just go to the military facility for xxx and I have go to full of quarantee. The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantee at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.the death toll in Europe from coronavis top to 500 monday , after italy recorded sharp rise, italy protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the countrys total to 463. the country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the countrys
作者: f19061320    时间: 2020-3-12 09:51

Homework
This is VOA news.I'm Roberts .The international The  found cheap  on Monday .Government   should       to   the ecomomy  impact the coronavirus      was slow group in the world economy to blow   2.9 percent       last year.          in California hit by the coronavirus    from 24 countries at least 21 of them come from                   told KGO she and her husband
The second passenger was go to the hospital.            500 day after    97new death bring the country tatal 463            As the country take a serious strange measures to the  virus
The Italy  coronavirus
Greece has shut down schools  and large public gatherings
against the Greece or
for more on this  and other  come or download our APP from Washington, this is VOA NEWS.
作者: F19061316    时间: 2020-3-12 10:11

This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monetory Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463.
作者: F19061316    时间: 2020-3-12 10:13

Homework
This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monitery Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463.
作者: F19061316    时间: 2020-3-12 10:18     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-10

Homework
This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monetary Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463.                                                   
作者: f19061314孙琪    时间: 2020-3-12 10:47

This the way news. I'm Darling Robert the international monertory founds a cheep conner. Monday government the voice central miler and international coronation to caneracty acnomic of the spreading cornavirus at damic. The.... has already in paced the virus were slow grow and were conermy to blow 2.9%posted last year. Thousands prepared get off crush and California hit by cornavirus. The grand Princess caring more than 35 hundred people from54 country at least 21of them conference have the cornavirus... passenger at .... of California told KGo she and her husband have there backpacker....     ... The six passengers go to the hospital American unbored.. based around country
作者: f19061410    时间: 2020-3-12 11:17

Homework

This is VOA news. I'm Dane Roberts.The international monetary found cheep atonement said Monday,government should deployed substantial stimulates and international coronation to carry out the academic impact to spreading of Corona Virus epidemic.

The IN office has already warned the impact of the virus will slow grow in the world economy, to below the 2.9% posted last year.
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the Corona Virus. The Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have Corona Virus. Cruise passenger Adlina Surata from California told KJO she and her husband have their bags packed.

“I just go to the military facility to quarantine but I’d like to home and the quarantine. ”The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be quarantine at military bases around the country and four passengers will leave on charged flights.
The death toll in Europe from corona virus top to 500 Monday , after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy civilian protect agency reported 97 new death bringing the country's total to 463. As the country takes a series stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country’s northern region until April 3rd. The Italian government said that's to save the economy from Corona Virus. Greece has shut down schools, theaters and large public gatherings in three major regions, hoping to stop spread of the Corona Virus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. The measures have now paid the health authorities against the Greek author church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download our APP from Washington.

This is VOA news.
作者: f19061410    时间: 2020-3-12 11:20

Homework
This is VOA news. I'm Dane Roberts.The international monetary found cheep atonement said Monday,government should deployed substantial stimulates and international coronation to carry out the academic impact to spreading of Corona Virus epidemic.
The IN office has already warned the impact of the virus will slow grow in the world economy, to below the 2.9% posted last year.
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the Corona Virus. The Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have Corona Virus. Cruise passenger Adlina Surata from California told KJO she and her husband have their bags packed.
“I just go to the military facility to quarantine but I’d like to home and the quarantine. ”The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be quarantine at military bases around the country and four passengers will leave on charged flights.
The death toll in Europe from corona virus top to 500 Monday , after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy civilian protect agency reported 97 new death,bringing the country's total to 463. As the country takes a series stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country’s northern region until April 3rd. The Italian government said that's to save the economy from Corona Virus. Greece has shut down schools, theaters and large public gatherings in three major regions, hoping to stop spread of the Corona Virus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. The measures have now paid the health authorities against the Greek author church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download our APP from Washington.
This is VOA news.
作者: f19061421    时间: 2020-3-12 11:23     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-10

HOMEWORK                                                                                                             This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monitery Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Thousands prepare for countires and at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavis.Passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.And I’d like to go full of quarantine.As the country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country’s northern region of until April 3rd.Greece had shut down schools,theaters and large public gatherings in three major regions, hoping to stop spread of the coronavirus. It was dramatic there and detected among people in the Middle East.Measures have now paid the health authorities against Greek church. This is VOA news.Oil price crashed on Monday, after kicked off the price war with Russia.It's attempting to punish Russia after OPEC failed to oil production last Friday, it would have been in attempt to fight prices falling from shark over the coronavirus.
作者: F19061406    时间: 2020-3-12 11:32

Homework
This is VOA news.I'm DIAN ROBERTS.The international monitery ……cheap acome said Monday goverment should……and international accordiration to carry out economic ……. The offcie already ……of the ……economy two points and nine percent posted last year.Thounsands of the cruise ship in California ……At least twenty of them have…….  ……download our APP from Washington. latter of …… the US is facing a new……with as to how to advance the peace deal with the…… Washinton report from White House. Hundreds of the ……at the seen of the ……they called it's the attack.Another former ……nomitaion is backing from the latest American Africa ……to former president ……White House. American every race is necity and economy condition gender ……democarcy of every ……I’m DIAN ROBERTS there are all in this.
作者: f19061417    时间: 2020-3-12 12:02

This is VOA news, I'm Donny Roberts.The international monetary found cheep account and Monday government should deploy instantial stimulates and international account nation to carry out the economic impact  spreading of California epidemic .The area already warned the impact of the virus will slow growth in the world economy to below the two point nine percent posted in last year.Thousands prepare to get off the cold ship in California hit by the Coronation.The Grand Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them come form by california told KJO."she is in the husband'back.". The second passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantine at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.The death toll in Europe from coronavirus top to 500 monday, after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy  agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country;s northern region of until April 3rd, The Italy government said that's to save the economy from coronavirus. Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East.
作者: f19061420    时间: 2020-3-12 12:22     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-10

This is VOA news, I'm Darling Roberts.The international monitery found cheap xx said Monday government should diployee subsdantial xx and international xx impact of the spreading xx virus academic.the office has already warned will slow growth in the world economy to below the 2.9% than last year.California hit by the corona virus x---have killed from at least 54 countries  at least 21% of them confirmed they have corona virus--- passenger told KGO she and her husband have their bags packed.we are gonna go to facility--quarantine the sickest passengers will go to the hospital.Americans abroad will--around the country and foreign passengers will leave on--flights.
the death toll in Europe in after-- reported 97 new deaths,463--including lock down of--until the April 3rd. Italian government said it was to save the economy from corona virus.
Greece has shut down schools,theaters, and large public gatherings.--in 3 m--hope to stop the spread of the corona virus. case have become damaticaly here-- travelers around or returning from the middle east,for more on this-- voa.com or download our app.
From Washington,this is VOA news, for oil falling the since 1991--started a price war with Russia--oil prices has crush down on Monday after--the -ball has throw the financial market in to chaos, --by as much as 30 percent,the biggest drop since 1991-- on Sunday,--supply on to the financial markets,it's attempting  to punish Russia--oil production last Friday.it-- from shut over the corona virus,now--If it can't bump up the price,it's going to push it down.
that was --the US has facing a new delima in afg as a feagures out deal with Taliban -- report from the white house--again after being declare-- by next door --was also-after charging -They both say they're in charge which --after the US and the Taliban sigh the deal last month negotiations between afg themselves will start tomorrow,--says he is safe following assassination attempt Monday--car booms --as he traveled back to his office.Afterward,hundreds of-gathering at--what they called  a terrorist attack,another former--Monday evening ahead of the state primary--Meanwhile, I promise you, we will be in together--

I'm darling Robert,VOA is.

搜索
复制

作者: f19061420    时间: 2020-3-12 12:26     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-10

[homework]
This is VOA news, I'm Darling Roberts.The international monitery found cheap xx said Monday government should diployee subsdantial xx and international xx impact of the spreading xx virus academic.the office has already warned will slow growth in the world economy to below the 2.9% than last year.California hit by the corona virus x---have killed from at least 54 countries  at least 21% of them confirmed they have corona virus--- passenger told KGO she and her husband have their bags packed.we are gonna go to facility--quarantine the sickest passengers will go to the hospital.Americans abroad will--around the country and foreign passengers will leave on--flights.
the death toll in Europe in after-- reported 97 new deaths,463--including lock down of--until the April 3rd. Italian government said it was to save the economy from corona virus.
Greece has shut down schools,theaters, and large public gatherings.--in 3 m--hope to stop the spread of the corona virus. case have become damaticaly here-- travelers around or returning from the middle east,for more on this-- voa.com or download our app.
From Washington,this is VOA news, for oil falling the since 1991--started a price war with Russia--oil prices has crush down on Monday after--the -ball has throw the financial market in to chaos, --by as much as 30 percent,the biggest drop since 1991-- on Sunday,--supply on to the financial markets,it's attempting  to punish Russia--oil production last Friday.it-- from shut over the corona virus,now--If it can't bump up the price,it's going to push it down.
that was --the US has facing a new delima in afg as a feagures out deal with Taliban -- report from the white house--again after being declare-- by next door --was also-after charging -They both say they're in charge which --after the US and the Taliban sigh the deal last month negotiations between afg themselves will start tomorrow,--says he is safe following assassination attempt Monday--car booms --as he traveled back to his office.Afterward,hundreds of-gathering at--what they called  a terrorist attack,another former--Monday evening ahead of the state primary--Meanwhile, I promise you, we will be in together--

I'm darling Robert,VOA is.

搜索
复制

作者: f19061302    时间: 2020-3-12 16:09

homework this is a way news,l am daring rots ,the whole help of organzation has clear the cround the academic day and that happens and the words it you will have in capital hotel .aps and downing will reports .don't any future and the words it does come ,yes it is .can me rebread with one reason. how to step contain coming the outside, and the reliberty to contain the mini get will then about the country.and the predident head of this four days before the missing wedding statement predents and the case of coming the.... and down the new.and you down the washington ..do to the whiles ,while the hotel changing lets begin the company to withdraw its owning academy to and the quarter of three steps,one day for one week .three days and kill three two more people will built it own steps for three more than one peopel academiy to cloth in one than and one thusand for six days studying next week this is a way news
作者: f19061329    时间: 2020-3-12 20:31

Homework
This is VOA news, I'm Davi Roberts.The international...found cheep...said Monday government should deployed substantial....and international...to...the economic impact of virus academic spreading off.The iron has already warn the impact of the virus will slow go the economy to blow 2.9 percent last year.Thousands prepared to....in in California hit by the....  I just go to the military facility for...and I have go to full of...The sickest passenger will go to hospital.
作者: f19061402    时间: 2020-3-19 11:10

homework
his is VOA news, I'm Darling Roberts.The international monetary found cheep ...said Monday government should deployed substantial stimulates and international ...
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the ..., the Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have ... Cruise passenger .. surname from California told... she and her husband has their bags back. I just go to the military facility for quarantine and I have go to full of quarantine. The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantine at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.
The death toll in Europe from corona virus top to 500 ., after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy ..... protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country;s northern region of until April 3rd, The Italy government said that's to save the economy from ..... Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the corona virus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid the health authorities against ...... For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download our APP from Washington, this is VOA news.
The virus has partially blame for oil falling by the most since 1991, after Saudi Arabia started the price war with Russia. Name H reports.
Oil price crashed on Monday, after Saudi Arabia kick off the price war with Russia, the free for three financial markets into chaos, massive discount from Saudi saw oil price collapse by its much thirty percent, the biggest percent drop since 1991 at the start of the gulf war. On Sunday, Saudi's....export prices and pledge to unleashes  supplier for oil onto the financial markets. It's attempting to punish Russia after OPEC failed to regroup cast oil production last Friday, it would have been in attempt to fight prices falling from shark over the corona virus. Now Saudi Arabia seems to shift gears, if it cant bump up the price, it going to push it down.
That was voice letter of....
I... also swearing after charging voter fraud. they both say they are in charge which is threatening to shred the peace process. after the US and Taliban signed the deal agreement last month, the negotiation between ... themselves would start tomorrow, which is now what in possibility after doing the regulations. Sargon ..at the White House.....
作者: f19061330    时间: 2020-4-2 16:18

Homework
This is VOA news.I am the reporter. The international said Monday the government should deploy ...... and international coordination to counteract the economic impact of the spreading ...... epidemic. The IMF has already warned the impact of the virus will slow growth in the world economy to below the 2.9 percent posted last year. Thousands prepare to get off a cruise ship in California hit by the coronavirus ...... At least 21 of them confirmed to have corona virus. Cruise passenger at length arrived from California told ...... she and her husband have their bags packed. The six passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be ...... around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death toll in Europe from the coronavirus Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp rise. Italy civilian protection agency reported 97 new deaths ...... including lockdown of the country's northern region until april 3. Greece has shut down schools, theaters and large public gatherings in three major regions, hoping to stop the spread of the corona virus. Cases have climbed ...... there after Health officials detected the virus among travellers returning from the middle east. The measures have now put health ....... church. For more on these and other stories, visit us at VOA news dot com, or download our APP from Washington. This is VOA news.
作者: f19061309    时间: 2020-4-2 16:44

homework
This is VOA news, I'm Daring Roberts.The international monetary found cheep accommunist said Monday government should deployed substantial stimulates and international accordration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of Coronavirus epidemic
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the Coronavirus, the Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavirus. Cruise passenger ……from California told KJO she and her husband has their bags back.  The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantine at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.
The death toll in Europe from coronavirus top to 500 monday, after Italy recorded sharply rise.he country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country;s northern region of until April 3rd, The Italy government said that's to save the economy from coronavirus. Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download our APP from Washington, this is VOA news.
作者: f19061329    时间: 2020-4-23 23:18

Homework
  This is VOA news, I'm Davi Roberts.The international...found cheep...said Monday government should deployed substantial....and international...to...the economic impact of virus academic spreading off.The iron has already warn the impact of the virus will slow go the economy to blow 2.9 percent last year.Thousands prepared to....in in California hit by the....  I just go to the military facility for...and I have go to full of...The sickest passenger will go to hospital.
  The death 。。in Europe from coronavirus top to 500 monday, after Italy recorded sharply rise.he country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country;s northern region of until April 3rd, The Italy government said that's to save the economy from coronavirus. Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus.
作者: f20061523    时间: 2020-12-13 22:23

HOMEWORK
This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monitery Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country north until April .The Italy government said that's to save the economy from . Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid against Greek church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download is VOA news
作者: f20061402    时间: 2020-12-14 08:31

homework
This is VOA news, I'm Darling Roberts.The international monetary found cheep accommunist said Monday government should deployed substantial stimulates and international accordration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of Coronavirus .
Thousands prepared to get off the cruise ship in California hit by the Coronavirus, the Grant Princess has carried more than 3500 people from 54 countries, at least 21 of them confirmed to have coronavirus. Cruise passenger Adlith surname from California told KJO she and her husband has their bags back. I just go to the military facility for quarantine and I have go to full of quarantine. The sickest passenger will go to hospital and American on board will be go to quarantine at military bases around the country and four on passengers will leave on charged flights.
The death toll in Europe from coronavirus top to 500 Monday, after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country;s northern region of until April 3rd, The Italy government said that's to save the economy from coronavirus. Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid the health authorities against Greek XX church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download our APP from Washington, this is VOA news.
The virus has partially blame for oil falling by the most since 1991, after Saudi Arabia started the price war with Russia. Name Hogen reports.
Oil price crashed on Monday, after Saudi Arabia kick off the price war with Russia, the free for three financial markets into chaos, massive discount from Saudi saw oil price collapse by its much thirty percent, the biggest percent drop since 1991 at the start of the gulf war. On Sunday, Saudi's Lasheid export prices and pledge to unleashes pantave supplier for oil onto the financial markets. It's attempting to punish Russia after OPEC failed to regroup cast oil production last Friday, it would have been in attempt to fight prices falling from shark over the coronavirus. Now Saudi Arabia seems to shift gears, if it cant bump up the price, it going to push it down. 
That was voice letter of Leavi Hougen, the US is facing a new delima with Afganistan as to figure out how to advance the peace deal with the Taliban, AP's Washington corresponding Sage Magani report from the White House. 
In Carbu, President Asraf Gani was warning to another term after been declare the winner of Tember's election by next door. Rival Abdula also swearing after charging voter fraud. they both say they are in charge which is threatening to shred the peace process. after the US and Taliban signed the deal agreement last month, the negotiation between Afganistan themselves would start tomorrow, which is now what in possibility after doing the regulations. Sargon Magoni at the White House. Syrian prime minister NAME says he is safe following assassination attempt Monday in Carton. Witness says car bombs went after the prime ministers convoy as he travel to his office. Hundreds of the protesters gathering at the seen of blass, condemning they called it's a terrorist attack. Another former rival for the democratic presidential nomination is backing former VP Joe Bidden send Koiy Booker is the latest prominent American Africa politician to back the former president Bid for the White House, following former Senator NAME, Booker and Hary are possible VP picks for Bidden and joining them for rauling in Michigan  Monday evening, I have this states primary, meanwhile civil right experts Jacie Jackson endorse Bidden opponent, Burnie Sanders. I promise you, we will be in together, American every race is necity, gender and economy condition, democracy.the voa news.
作者: F20061407    时间: 2021-1-1 15:39

homework
作者: narrica    时间: 2021-1-1 23:31

homework
This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international monitery Monday government should divoce the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. The country has took stranger measures to battle the spread of the virus, including locking down the country north until April .The Italy government said that's to save the economy from . Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the corona-virus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid against Greek church. For more on these or other stories visits VOA news.com or download is VOA news
作者: F20061406    时间: 2021-1-2 12:31

homework
This is VOA news, I'm Darling Roberts.The international monetary found cheep accommunist said Monday government should deployed substantial stimulates and international accordration to carry out the economic impact to spreading of Coronavirus epidemic ......The death toll in Europe from coronavirus top to 500 monday, after Italy recorded sharply rise. Italy surilliance protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463. Greece has shut down schools, theater and large public gatherings in three major regions, hope to stop spread of the coronavirus. Cases have climbed dramatically there after health officials detected the virus among travelers returning from the Middle East. Measures have now paid the health authorities against Greek XX church.Oil price crashed on Monday, after Saudi Arabia kick off the price war with Russia, the free for three financial markets into chaos. It's attempting to punish Russia after OPEC failed to regroup cast oil production last Friday, it would have been in attempt to fight prices falling from shark over the coronavirus.......In Carbu, President Asraf Gani was warning to another term after been declare the winner of Tember's election by next door.........Sargon Magoni at the White House. Syrian prime minister NAME says he is safe following assassination attempt Monday in Carton. Witness says car bombs went after the prime ministers convoy as he travel to his office. Hundreds of the protesters gathering at the seen of blass, condemning they called it's a terrorist attack. Another former rival for the democratic presidential nomination is backing former VP Joe Bidden send Koiy Booker is the latest prominent American Africa politician to back the former president Bid for the White House, following former Senator NAME, Booker and Hary are possible VP picks for Bidden and joining them for rauling in Michigan  Monday evening, I have this states primary, meanwhile civil right experts Jacie Jackson endorse Bidden opponent, Burnie Sanders. I promise you, we will be in together, American every race is necity, gender and economy condition.
作者: f20061404    时间: 2021-1-2 13:50

homework
作者: f20061527    时间: 2021-1-3 23:12

HW
This is VOA news. I am John Robert . The international Monday government should the similar in the international coronation to carry out the academic the already warned the impact of virus  will slow growth in the world economy to two point nine percent in last year. Prepare to get off a ship in prepare to get off a  ship in California hit by the grand princes carrying more than thirty 500 people from 54 countries. At least 21 of them confirmed to have  virus. Cruise passenger airlines flight from California told , she and her husband have their bags packed.I go to a military unit quality. Passengers will go to the hospital. Americans on board will be  at military bases around the country, and foreign passengers will live on charter flights. The death in Europe from the Top 500 Monday after Italy recorded a sharp Italy  protect agency reporter 97 new death bring the country's total to 463.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0