Board logo

标题: [AP news in a minute] AP 2020-03-15 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2020-3-15 07:10     标题: AP 2020-03-15

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/sest/202003/15/putclub.com_20200315APNEWS.flv[/flv]
user posted image
【电信用户1】下载
user posted image user posted image
【电信用户2】下载
【网通/教育网用户】下载
【迅雷高速下载】
Video download     Mp3 download

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.

作者: yang741023    时间: 2020-3-15 15:08     标题: [Homework]AP 2020-03-15

1.sweeeping travle bans cascaded around world on turesday, involving of countries are keeping people inside their homes and slowing the engine to stand coronvirus pandemic. mark collapase and sport leagues putting the national hockey leagues suspend their seasons.
2.democract preidential candidate * call for put national response to outbreak, saying president's response insuffientan and gropwthly.
3.petegang threatening a retaliatory strike against Irany back milita in Irap. defense offical say they know who launch in Irap killed and wounded in us and collation troop. they say the attacker would be had accountable.
4.and european space agency and russia' * are postpone a implement joint mission to mar until 2022 in part because the trouble's trends form virus outbreak. the * missions due to lanuch this year.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Sophia0821    时间: 2020-3-16 10:46     标题: [Homework]AP 2020-03-15

[Homework]This is AP News Minute.
1. Sweeping travel bans cascaded aroun the world on Thursday, walling off countries keeping people inside their homes and the slowing the engine of commerce to stem the coronavirus pandemic.
2. Markets collapsed and sports leagues, including the National Hocky League, suspended their seasons.
3. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden called for a 'national response' to the outbreak, saying Donald Trump's response has been grossly insufficient.
4. The pentagon is threatening a retaliatory strike against the Iranian-backed Shia militia in Iraq. Defense officials say they know who launched rockets in Iraq that killed and wounded US and coalition troops. They say the attackers will be held accountable.
5. And the European Space Agency and Russia's Roscosmos are postponing a plan to joint mission to Mars until 2022 in part because of the travell restrictions from the virus outbreak. The ExoMars mission was due to launch this year.
Angel Wyan, the associated press, with AP News Minute.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Calebzhang    时间: 2020-3-16 22:54

22:37

This is A.P. news.     Kevin trevel the ans can speeder around the world on Thirsday worn of countrys keeping people inside their home and slone and gens conmers to stand the coronavirus came down.    Markets clapes and sordslys o p dens in nationle hoply to spend their sisens.     Dmcaly cloly clans awshle canft Joe by incorfer book nationles bonf to the uper.    Say presedent Dwnod Trump sesbone's regrosly ensper.

22:44
作者: Calebzhang    时间: 2020-3-16 22:57

4# Calebzhang 22:48Lesson 2 breakfast of lunchFirst listen,and then answer the question:Why was the writer's ant superrisd?It was Sunday.  I never get up early on Sundays.   I some times stay in bed to lunch time.    Last Sunday,I got up very late.      I looked out the window.  It was dark outside.    what a day!   I thought.   It's raining again.   Just then,the telephone rang.    It was my ant,Lusy.    I just arrived by train.     She said.    I'm coming to see you.    But I'm still having breakfast.    I said.     What are you doing?     She asked.     I'm having breakfast.    I refuted.Dear,me!    She said.    Do you always get up so late?     It;s one'o clock!22:54
作者: f19061416    时间: 2020-3-17 15:59

HomeworkSweeping travel bans can speed around the world. On Thursday, one of the country's keeping people inside their homes and slowing the engines of commerce to stop the korean virus pandemic.
Markets collapsed, and sports leagues, including the national hockey league, suspended their seasons. National response to threatening our territory strike against Iranian backed shiite militias in Iraq.
Defense officials say they know who launch rockets in Iraq that killed and wounded us and coalition troops. They say the attackers will be held accountable.
The European space agency and Russia's roads customers are postponing a planned joint mission to Mars until 2022, in part because of the travel restrictions from the virus outbreak. Mission was due to launch this year.
作者: Bessica0861    时间: 2020-4-1 11:24     标题: [Homework]AP 2020-03-15

Sweeping travel ban * around the world on Thurs, walling off countries keeping people inside their homes and slowing the engines of commerce to stem the coronavirus pandemic. Market collapse and sports league including national hockey league suspend their seasons. Democratic presidential candidate Joe called for a national call response to outbreak, saying president DT 's response has been grossly insufficient.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0