【网通/教育网用户】在线播放和下载

Download mp3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理】VOA 2008-07-10                 【整理人】yoyogo

From the VOA News Center in Washington, I am Robert Burns.

Iran has test-fired nine missiles, raising concerns that some of the weapons could rreach Isreal and  other U.S. allies. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the U.S. any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. The top Iranian revolutionary guards commander said the military exercise was meant to demonstrate Iran's strength against its enemies.

And speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said while President Bush is in the  waning days of his presidency, she expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European defense system. "We face with the Iranians, and so do our allies and friends, a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and where the Iranian appetite for nuclear technology as to this point is still unchecked. And it's hard for me to believe that an American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory, the territory of our allies, whether they are in Europe or whether they are in the  Middle East against that kind of missile threat." Rice said the Iranians should stop violating the U.N. Security Council obligation and start fulfilling them.

A senior U.S. military officer in charge of efforts to trains Iraq's army and police units says  Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but that in a long term,  U.S. help is still needed. In testimony before the U.S. House Armed Services Committee, Army Lieutenant General James Dubik said the quality of Iraqi security units has improved since assumed disposed in June, 2007. He warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and training operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect Al-Qaeda is behind the attack that left 6 people dead outside the U.S. consulate in Istanbul. Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out of a car and opened fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from the high-walled U.S. consulate compound. Three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities are searching for the fourth assailant who fled the scene.

British Bush and Chinese President Hu Jiantao discussed human rights and political freedoms in China ahead of next month's Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House correspondent Scott Stearns filed this reports from Japan where the two leaders met on the sidelines of the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations.

Human rights activities as well as some Republic and Democratic leaders in congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restrictions on religious freedoms in China, as well as Beijing's policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burma. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way compromises his commitment to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he is looking forward to the opening ceremonies. "I reminded him that not only am I coming, but my wife, my mother and dad will be there. We are looking forward to your hospitality. And of course in this context  the president and I have constantly had discussions about human rights and political freedom. He knows my position. And as I told our people, Mr. president, I do not need the Olympics to talk candidly with somebody who we've got good relations with. " Mr. Bush says he is looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particularly against what he called the mighty  Chinese team. Scott Stearns, VOA news, Rusutsu,, Japan.

The G8 summit has since ended and President Bush is back in Washington.

The United Nations says seven peacekeepers with the  joint U.N.- African Union peacekeeping forces in Sudan's Darfur region have been killed in an ambush. Officials said Wednesday another 22 peacekeepers were wounded in the attack in northern Darfur.

And the United State Senate has approved the White House backed bill, expanding a secret government surveillance program. The senate voted it in 69 to 28 to pass the measure Wednesday, ending months of arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill(a tongue-slip)Provision of the bill grants legal immunity to telecommunication firms that would assist the government in wiretapping efforts.

I am Robert Burns, VOA news. More news on the internet at voanews.com.

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-11 08:24 编辑 ]

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~

homework

From the VOA News Center in Washington, I’m Robert Burns.

Iran has tested fire 9 missiles raising concern for some of the weapons could reject real  on other U.S. airlines. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary W Gates said the test did not bring the UN any closer to military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary commander says military excise was not to demonstrate  Iran’s strength against its ermines

And speaking in Vogalia Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State CRR said will President Bush is on the winging day of his presidentship that he is expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our alliances and friends, are a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and acquire the Iranian’s expect for unclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our lives. Lives, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that time of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop firing the U.S. Security Consult obligation and start for filling them. The senior U.S. military officer in charge of the effort between Iraq and our major police units, says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but at long-term U.S. help is still new, in testimony before House and Severes Committee. A L general James said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since the / disposed in June, 2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and trading operations in Iraq.

Turkey officials say they suspect their / was behind in the attack. It left 6 people died outside the U.S. can to look in Illampu.  Witnesses say three gunmen dumped out of their car and open fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from Ihiwo U.S. / compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Tukes nationals. Authorities were searching who afforded a / who fled the same.

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedom in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House’s correspondents Curb Stones found this report from Japan, where the two leaders met at a side lines at the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations. Human right activators as well as some republic and democratic leaders in congress have verged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest prescriptions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burman. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way comprises his commitment  to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.

“I remind in the announce my coming, but my wife, my mother ,dad would be there, we’re looking forward the hospitality. And of course this context I like, and you know what, the president and I has caution discussions about human rights and political freedom in knows my position and as I told ,I told the people, Mr. President , I don’t need the Olympics to talk candidates and somebody we will get good relations with.”

Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particular against what he called the muddy Chinese team. Scott Stearns VOA News, Jsuchu, Japan.

The G8 summit has sent S and President Bush is back in Washington. The United Nation says 7 peacekeeper with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Daful region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeeper were wounded in the attack in northern Duful. And the United States’ Senators approved the White House expect bill expending as secret government’s violence program.  The senators voted 69-28 to pass the measure Wednesday. And they want arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill, pervasion of the bill are grant / to communications forms assets the government in // efforts.

I’m Robert Burns, VOA News. More news in the internet at voanews.com.

立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

on sherrycream

Iran has tested fire 9 missiles raising concern for some of the weapons could reject real  on other U.S. airlines. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary W Gates said the test did not bring the UN any closer to military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary commander says military excise was not to demonstrate  Iran’s strength against its ermines

And speaking in Vogalia Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State CRR said will President Bush is on the winging day of his presidentship that he is expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our alliances and friends, are a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and acquire the Iranian’s expect for unclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our lives. Lives, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that time of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop firing the U.S. Security Consult obligation and start for filling them. The senior U.S. military officer in charge of the effort between Iraq and our major police units, says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but at long-term U.S. help is still new, in testimony before the U.S. House and Severes Committee. Army Lutenant general James said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since as soon as his disposed in June, 2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and trading operations in Iraq.

Turkey officials say they suspect /A.C  was behind / the attack. It left 6 people died outside the U.S. Continent  in Illampu.  Witnesses say three gunmen dumped out of their car and open fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from Ihiwo U.S. / compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities were searching for afforded a / who fled the scene.

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedom in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House’s correspondents Curb Stones found this report from Japan, where the two leaders met at a side lines at the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations.

' Human right activators as well as some republic and democratic leaders in congress have verged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest prescriptions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burman. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way comprises his commitment  to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.'

“I remind in the announce my coming, but my wife, my mother ,dad would be there, we’re looking forward the hospitality. And of course this context I like, and you know what, the president and I has caution discussions about human rights and political freedom in knows my position and as I told ,I told the people, Mr. President , I don’t need the Olympics to talk candidates and somebody we will get good relations with.”

Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particular against what he called the muddy Chinese team. Scott Stearns VOA News, Jsuchu, Japan.

The G8 summit has sent S and President Bush is back in Washington. The United Nation says 7 peacekeeper with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Daful region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeeper were wounded in the attack in northern Duful. And the United States’ Senators approved the White House expect bill expending as secret government’s violence program.  The senators voted 69-28 to pass the measure Wednesday. And they want arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill, pervasion of the bill are grant / to communications forms assets the government in // efforts.

[ 本帖最后由 笨鸟追日 于 2008-7-10 10:11 编辑 ]

评分次数

• yoyogo

All ways lead to Rome !
实现无障碍英语沟通

HOMEWORK 我的第100帖HW,记下烙印!^_^

From the VOA News Center in Washington, I'm Robert Burns.

Iran has tested fire 9 missiles raising concerns of some of the weapons could reject to other US allies. Washington condemns the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test didn’t bring US any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. The top Iranian revolutionary guard commander says the military exam is not to demonstrate Iran’s strength against enemies.

And speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday, US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says President Bush is in the overwhelming days in his presidency, but she expects any future US president to continue the propose of European missile defense system. “We face with the Iranians and so do our allies and friends are growing missile threat that is going ever longer and ever deeper; and clearly, the Iranian appetite for nuclear technology, to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that American President is not going to have capability to defend our territory, the territories of our allies whether they’re in Europe or whether they’re in Middle East against that kind of missile threat.” Rice says the Iranian should stop the violating of UN Security Council obligation and start fulfilling them.

The senior US military official in charge of efforts between Iraqi Amy and police units says Iraqi security forces have made a significant progress, but that long term US help is still needed. In testimony before the US military defense committee, Army Lt. Gen. James Dubik said that the qualify of Iraqi troop has improved since it was imposed in June 2007, but he warn the US troop still need support in controlling operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say the suspect al-Qaida is behind the attack on the 6 people dead inside U.S. consulate in Istanbul. Official say 3 gunmen jumped out of car the open fire to the police guard post about 90 meters forward the US consulate compound and 3 gunmen and 3 police died in exchange. The gunmen were set into Turkish Nationals, authorities are searching core force / who flame the thing.

President Bush and Chinese President Hu Jintao discussed human rights in political freedom in China for held Olympics Games in Beijing.

VOA White House Correspondent Scott Stearns reports from Japan the two hours later from the Satellite from meeting of group of eight leading industrial nations.

Human rights activities as well as some republican and democratic leaders in congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restriction religious freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policy in Sudan, Tibet and Burma. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the Games in no way compromises his commitment to human rights. Speaking our reporter who’s following his talks with President Hu, President Bush says he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.

“I remind my coming, my wife, my mother and dad will be there. We’re looking for your hospitality. Of course, in this task, I, you know, President, I constantly discuss about the human rights and political freedom in nose of my position. And as I told my people, Mr. President, I don’t leave Olympics to call candidates of somebody grouped up to get some good relations with.” Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward the American team to compete particularly against what he called the mighty Chinese team. Scott Stearns, VOA news, Japan. The G8 summit seems to end since President Bush’s back in Washington.

The United Nations says 7 peacekeepers with joining UN African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan Daffu region have been killed in an ambush. Official said on Wednesday another 22 peacekeepers were wounded in attack in Northern Daffu.

And an United States senator has proved the White House back bill it banding of its secret government clinicians program. Senators voted 39 to 28 to pass the measure Wednesday and they announce the arguments between Congress and President Bush. One of the provisions of the Bill grants to leave the community to / communication firms assisted the government in wire attacking efforts

I am Robert Burns, VOA news. More news on the internet at voanews. com.

[ 本帖最后由 ladyman83 于 2008-7-10 13:53 编辑 ]
估计要断断续续登陆普特一段时间  囧囧囧囧囧
-------------
下一个目标:第200帖HW
发帖格式:请选用4号黑色 Verdana。阶梯式改稿。
口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

homework (按规则改成homework)

on sherrycream

Iran has test-fired 9 missiles raising concern for some of the weapons could reject real  on other U.S. airlines. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary W Gates said the test did not bring the US any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander says military excise was not to demonstrate  Iran’s strength against its ermines

And speaking in Bulgaria Wendesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condolise Rice said will President Bush is on the winging day of his presidency that she expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our allies and friends, are a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and acquire the Iranian’s expect for unclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our lives. alive, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that kind of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop violating the UN Security Council obligation and start fulfilling them. The senior U.S. military officer in charge of the effort between Iraq and our major police units, says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but at long-term U.S. help is still new, in testimony before the US House and Services Committee. A L general James said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since as soon as disposed in June, 2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and trading operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect the al Qaida was behind in the attack.that left 6 people dead outside the U.S. consulate in Istanbul.  Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out of their car and open fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from Ihiwo U.S. consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities were searching who afforded a / who fled the same.(?)

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedom in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House’s correspondents Curb Stones found this report from Japan, where the two leaders met at a side lines at the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations. Human right activators as well as some republic and democratic leaders in congress have verged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest prescriptions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burman. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way compromise his commitment  to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.

“I remind in the announce in my coming, but my wife, my mother ,dad would be there, we’re looking forward the hospitality. And of course this context I like, and you know what, the president and I has caution discussions about human rights and political freedom , he knows my position and as I told ,I told the people, Mr. President , I don’t need the Olympics to talk candidates and somebody we will get good relations with.”

The G8 summit has seems to end since President Bush is back in Washington. The United Nation says 7 peacekeepers with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Daful region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeepers were wounded in the attack in northern Duful. And the United States’ Senators approved the White House expect bill expending as secret government’s surveillance program.  The senators voted 69-28 to pass the measure Wednesday. And they announce arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill, provicion of the bill are grant to legalize the community to tell the communications firms that assist the government in wire tapping efforts.

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-10 11:15 编辑 ]

Homework

From the VOA news center in Washington, I am Robert Burns.

Iran has testified nine missiles raising concerns that some of the weapons could irritate Israel and other US allies. Washington condemned the test but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the US any closer to a military competition with Iran. A top Iranian revolutionary guard commander says the military accesses was led to demonstrate Iran’s strength against its enemies.

Speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said while President Bush is on the winning days of his presidency, that she expect any future US president to continue with the propose European Missiles Defense System.

We face with the Iranians and so do our allies and friends, a growing missile threat that is get ever longer ever deeper and where the Iranian appetite for nuclear technology as to this point is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory, the territory of our lives, allies whether they are in Europe or whether they are in the Middle East against that kind of missile threat.

Rice said the Iranians should stop violating their UN Security Council obligation and start fulfilling them.  

A senior US military officer in charge of efforts between Iraq’s army and police units says Iraq’s security forces have made significant progress but that long term US help is still needed. In testimony before the US House Armed Services Committee, army Lieutenant General said the quality of the Iraq security units has improved since assume disposed in June of 2007. But he warned that US troops might still be needed for support and training operations in Iraq.

Turkish official say they suspect Al-Qaida was behind the attack left six people dead outside the US Consulate in Istanbul. Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out a car and opened fire on a police post about 19 meters from a high wall of US Consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in the exchange. Gunmen were said to be Turkish’s nationals. Authorities are searching for a fourth who flit the scene.

President Bush and Chinese president Hu Jingtao discussed human rights and political freedom in China, ahead of next month Olympic games held in Beijing. VOA White House correspondence // found this report from Japan where the two leader met on the sidelines on the meeting of a group of eight leading industrial nations.

Human rights activists as well as some republican and democratic leaders in congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restrictions on religious freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burma. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way compromises his commitment to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with president Hu, President Bush said he is looking forward to the opening ceremonies.

I remind him that I now might come, but my wife and my mother and dad will be there and looking for the hospitality and of course in the contest, you know the president and I have constantly held discussions about human rights and political freedom, he knows my position and as I told our people Mr. President, I don’t need Olympics to talk candidate with somebody we’ve got a good relationship with.

Mr. Bush said he is looking forward to watching the American Olympic team to compete particularly against what he called the mighty Chinese team. Scott /VOA news, // Japan.

The GA summit has since ended and President Bush is back in Washington.

United Nations has seven peacekeepers with the joint UN African Union peace keeping forces in Sudan’s Darfur region have been killed in an ambush. Official say on Wednesday another 22 peacekeepers were wounded in the attack in northern Darfur.

United Senate has proved the White House Act Bill expanding a secret government surveillance program. Senate voted 69 to 28 to pass the measure Wednesday ending months of arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill, probation of the bill of grants legal community to telecommunication firms that assessed the government in wiretapping efforts.

I am Robert Burns, VOA news. More news on the internet in voa.com.      

on clumsycat (跟错人了)

Iran has test-fired 9 missiles raising concern for some of the weapons could reach Israel and other U.S. airlines. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the US any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander says the military excise was not to demonstrate Iran’s strength against its ermines

And speaking in Bulgaria Wendesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condolise Rice said while President Bush is on the waning days of his presidency, she expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our allies and friends, are a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and where the Iranian’s appetite for unclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our lives. lives, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that kind of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop violating the UN Security Council obligation and start fulfilling them. The senior U.S. military officer in charge of the effort between Iraq and our major police units, says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but at long-term U.S. help is still needed, in testimony before the US House and Services Committee. Army Lieutenant General James Dubik said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since as soon as disposed in June, 2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and trading operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect the al Qaida was behind in the attack.that left 6 people dead outside the U.S. consulate in Istanbul.  Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out of their car and opened fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from Ihiwo U.S. consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities were searching a fourth, a sailor who fled the same. 

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedoms in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House’s correspondents Scott Stearns found this report from Japan, where the two leaders met on the side lines at the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations. Human right activists as well as some republic and democratic leaders in congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest prescriptions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burman. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way compromises his commitment  to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.

“I remind in the announce in my coming, but my wife, my mother ,dad would be there, we’re looking forward the hospitality. And of course this context I like, and you know what, the president and I have constantly had discussions about human rights and political freedom , he knows my position and as I told ,I told the people, Mr. President , I don’t need the Olympics to talk candidates and somebody we have got good relations with.”

Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particular against what he called the mighty Chinese team. Scott Stearns VOA News, Jsuchu, Japan.

The G8 summit has since ended and President Bush is back in Washington. The United Nation says 7 peacekeepers with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Daful region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeepers were wounded in the attack in northern Duful. And the United States’ Senators have approved the White House backed bill expending as secret government’s surveillance program.  The senators voted 69-28 to pass the measure Wednesday. And they announce arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill, provision of the bill are grant to legal community to telecommunications firms that would assist the government in wire tapping efforts.

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-10 11:17 编辑 ]
实现无障碍英语沟通

On 笨鸟追日

Clumsycat改错了,应该按照阶梯式改稿子。下次要注意咯!^_^

Iran has tested fire 9 missiles raising concern for some of the weapons could reject Euro and other U.S. allies. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the US any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander says military excise was not to demonstrate Iran’s strength against its ermines

And speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said while President Bush is on the winging day of his presidency that she expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our alliances and friends, are a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper; and clearly, the Iranian’s appetite for unclear technology, to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory, the territory of our allies, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that time of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop violating the U.S. Security Consulate obligation and start fulfilling them. The senior U.S. military officer in charge of the effort between Iraq army and police units says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but at long-term U.S. help is still new, in testimony before the U.S. House Army Services Committee. Army Lieutenant general James Dubik said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since as soon as it’s imposed in June, 2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and trading operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect al-Qaida is behind the attack on the 6 people dead inside U.S. consulate in Istanbul. Witnesses say three gunmen dumped out of their car and open fire on a police guard post about 90 meters / the US consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in the exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities were searching for core force they said who fled the scene.

President Bush and Chinese President Hu jintao(是前鼻音,大姐) discussed human rights and political freedom in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House’s correspondents Scott Stearns filed this report from Japan, where the two leaders met at a side lines at the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations.

' Human right activities as well as some republic and democratic leaders in congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restrictions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burma. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the Games in no way compromises  his commitment to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.'

“I remind in an hour of my coming, but my wife, my mother, dad would be there, we’re looking forward the hospitality. And of course this context I like, and you know what, the president and I constantly have this discussion about human rights and political freedom in nose of my position and as I told ,I told the people, Mr. President , I don’t need the Olympics to talk candidates and somebody we will get good relations with.”

Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particularly against what he called the mighty Chinese team. Scott Stearns VOA News, Jsuchu, Japan.The G8 summit has /  ended and President Bush is back in Washington.

The United Nation says 7 peacekeepers with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Daful region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeeper were wounded in the attack in northern Duful.

And the United States’ Senators are approved the White House expect bill expanding as secret government’s surveillance program. The senators voted 69-28 to pass the measure Wednesday. And they want arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill, provision of the bill are grants to legalize the community to tell the communications firms that assisted the government in wire tapping efforts

[ 本帖最后由 ladyman83 于 2008-7-10 11:17 编辑 ]

评分次数

• yoyogo

估计要断断续续登陆普特一段时间  囧囧囧囧囧
-------------
下一个目标:第200帖HW
发帖格式:请选用4号黑色 Verdana。阶梯式改稿。
普特听力大课堂

on 笨鸟追日

今天偷懒了。没有查人名地名

Iran has tested fire 9 missiles raising concern for some of the weapons could reject  Israel  and other U.S. airlines. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the U.S. any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary guard commander says military excise was not to demonstrate  Iran’s strength against its ermines.

And speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said will President Bush is on the winning day of his presidentcy that he is expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our allies and friends, are a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and acquire the Iranian’s appetite for unclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our lives, allies, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that time of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop violating the U.S. Security Council obligation and start for filling them. The senior U.S. military officer in charge of the effort between Iraq and our major police units, says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but at long-term U.S. help is still new, in testimony before the U.S. House and Severes Committee. Army Lutenant general James Dubik said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since as soon as his disposed in June, 2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and trading operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect Al-Qaida was behind  the attack that left 6 people died outside the U.S. Consulate in Istanbul.  Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out of their car and open fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from a high wall of  U.S. consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities were searching for afforded a / who fled the scene.

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedom in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House’s correspondents Curb Stones found this report from Japan, where the two leaders met at a side lines at the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations.

' Human right activators as well as some republic and democratic leaders in congress have verged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest prescriptions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burman. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way comprises his commitment  to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.'

评分次数

• yoyogo

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语

Homeworks

From the VOA news center in Washington, I'm Robert Berns.

Iran has testified nine missiles, raising concerns that some of the weapons could reach // U.S. airlines. Washington condemn the test but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test would not bring the U.S. // to the military confrontation with Iran. The top Iranian Revolutionary Affair Commander says military exercise is not to demonstrate Iran's strength against its enemies.

In speaking in Bulgary Wednesday, U.S. State Scretary Condoleezza Rice said while President Bush is on the winning day in his presidency she expects future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. "We face with the Iranians, and so do are our allies and friends, a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and where the Iranian appetite for nuclear technology, as is to disappointment, is unchecked. And it's hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our terrotory, the terrotory of our allies, whether they are in Europe, whether they are in Middle East against that kind of missile threat." Rice said the Iranians should stop violating the U.N. Security Council obligation instead of fulfilling them.

The Senior U.S. Military Observer // between Iraqis and / police units says Iraqi security forces have made significent progress that have long term U.S. help is still needed. In testimony before the U.S. House Arm Service Comittee, Army Lieutenant General James / said the quality of Iraq's security units has improved since the / disposed in June,2007. But he warned the U.S. help might still be needed for support and training operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect Al-Qaeda was behind the attack that let 6 people dead outside U.S. consolate in Istanbil. Witnesses say 3 gunmen jumped out of their car and opened fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from the high-walled U.S. consolate conpound. The 3 gunmen and 3 policemen died in their exchange. Gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authority's searching for a sailor who fled the sin.

President Bush and Chinese President Hu Jintao discuss human rights and political freedoms in China that holds Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House correspondent // brought this report from Japan while the two leaders labor on the sidelines from a meeting from group of eight leading industrial nations. "Human rights activists as well as some Republican and Democratic leaders in Congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restrictions on religious freedoms in China as well as Beijing's policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burma. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the Games in no way compromises his commitment to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush says he's looking forward to the opening ceremonies. "I remind in the now my coming but my wife, my mother and dad will be there and looking forward your hospitality. Of course in this context, the President and I have causally had discussions about human rights and political freedom in those of my position. And as I told my people, Mr. President, I don't need the / to talk / somebody who I have relations with." Mr Bush says he's looking forward to watching the American Olympic compete, particularly against what he called the mighty Chinese team.//, VOA news, /, Japan.

The United Nations says 7 peace keepers joining U.N. African peace keeping force in Sudan's Darfur region have been killed in Ambush. Officials said Wednesday another 22 peace keepers were wounded in the attack in Northern Darfur.

United State senators approve the White House backed bill expanding as secret government ban its program. Senate / 69 the 28 to pass the motor Wednesday, ending months of arguments between the Congress and President Bush. One of the provision of the bill grants legal / to top communication firms assisst the government in wiretapping efforts.

I'm Robert Berns, VOA news. More news on the internet at VOA news.com

Homework

Iran has test-fired nine missiles raising concern for some of the weapons could reject Israel and other US allies. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the UN sent any closer to military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander says military exercise was not to demonstrate  Iran's strength against its enemies.

And speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday, US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice said where President Bush is the winning day of his presidency and she is expects any future US president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system.

"We face with the Iranians and so do our alliance and friends, are a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and acquire the Iranian appetite for unclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard fo me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our lives. Our lives, whether they are in Europe or whether they are in the Middle East against that time of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranians should stop violating the UN Security Consulate obligation and start fulfilling them. The senior US military officer in charge of the efforts between Iraq army and police units, says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but as long-term US help is still new. In testimony before the U.S. House Arm Services Committee. Army Lieutenant General James B. Peake said the quality of Iraqi security units has improved since as soon as it's imposed in June, 2007. But he warned that US troops might still be needed for support and trading operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect Al-Qaeda was behind in the attack has left 6 people died outside the US Consulate  in Istanbul.  Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out of car and open fire on police guard post about 90 meters from the high wall of US consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in exchange. Gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities are searching for a fourth affiliated who fled the scene.

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedom in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House correspondents Scott Stearns files this report from Japan where the two leaders met on the sidelines of the meeting Group of Eight leading industrial nations.

Human rights activates as well as some republic and democratic leaders in Congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restriction on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burma. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way comprises his commitment  to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the Opening Ceremonies.

"I reminded him that not only am I coming, but my wife, my mother and dad will be there, and we're looking forward to your hospitality. And of course, in this context, I -- the President and I have constantly had discussions about human rights and political freedom. He knows my position. And as I told our people, Mr. President, I don't need the Olympics to talk candidly with somebody who I've got good relations with. "

Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particular against what he called the Mighty Chinese team. Scott Stearns VOA News, Jsuchu, Japan.

The G8 summit has since ended President Bush is back to Washington.

The United Nation says 7 peacekeepers with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Dafur region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeepers were wounded in the attack in northern Dafur.

And the United States’ Senators has approved the White House expect bill expending as secret government surveillance program.  The senators voted 69-28  to pass the measure Wednesday. Ending arguments between Congress and President Bush. One of the bill, provision of the bill are grant to legal immunity  to  tell communications firms assist the government in wired tapping efforts.

I’m Robert Burns, VOA News. More news on the internet at voanews.com.

on Sherrycream

Iran has tested fire 9 missiles, raising concern that some of the weapons could reject  Israel  and (请高手帮听一下)other U.S. allies. Washington condemned the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the U.S. any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. The top Iranian Revolutionary guard commander said the military excise was meant to demonstrate  Iran’s strength against its ermines.

And speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said while President Bush is in the waning days of his presidency,  he is expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our allies and friends,  a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and where the Iranians appetite for unclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that an American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our  allies, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that time of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop violating the U.S. Security Council obligation(should be obligations, an tongue-slip) and start fulfilling them.

The senior U.S. military officer in charge of efforts to train Iraq's army and  police units says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress, but in a long-term, U.S. help is still anewed. in testimony before the U.S. House Armed Services Committee, Army Lieutenant General James Dubik said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since assumed disposed in June, 2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and training operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect Al-Qaida is behind  the attack that left 6 people dead outside the U.S. consulate in Istanbul.  Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out of their car and open fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from the high-walled  U.S. consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities were searching for the fourth assailant who fled the scene.

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedoms in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House correspondents Scott Stearns found this report from Japan, where the two leaders met at the sidelines of the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations.

Human right activators as well as some Republic and Democratic leaders in congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restrictions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burman. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way compromises his commitment  to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.'

"I reminded him that not only am I coming, but my wife, my mother and dad will be there. We are looking forward to your hospitality. And of course in this context  the president and I have constantly had discussions about human rights and political freedom. He knows my position. And as I told our people, Mr. president, I do not need the Olympics to talk candidly with somebody who we've got good relations with. "

Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particular against what he called the mighty Chinese team. Scott Stearns VOA News, Jsuchu, Japan.

The G8 summit has since ended and President Bush is back in Washington.

The United Nation says 7 peacekeeper with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Darfur region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeeper were wounded in the attack in northern Darfur.

And the United States senators approved the White House backed bill, expending a secret government surveillance program.  Senate voted 69-28 to pass the measure Wednesday, ending months of arguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill( a tongue-slip) Provision of the bill grants legal immunity to telecommunications firms that would assist the government in wiretapping efforts.

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-10 17:23 编辑 ]
每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语

homework

From Voa News Center in Washington,I am Robbert Burns.

Iron has tested fired nonmissels rasing concerns the s weapons could reject rail and other US alarms.

Washington condem the test but the c secretary warroy gates said the test did not bring the US any cost to the military competition with Iron.

The top Iron revolutionary army commander the military exerise with democracy Iron strengenth against its enmy.

And speaking i one's day US secretary has stated congelisha raise that while president Bush in the winning day his presidency.

That he is expected any futher US president to continue his propose European missial defence system.

We face with the d and so do our allies and friends.

I am agreeing missel so threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper

And require the e uptied for unclear technoligy as to this point is still unchecked.

and it hard...ly that American president is not going to want to have the capablity to defend our terrtory the terrory of our lifes.

The lifes weather in the Europ or wheather they are in Mid East against that kind of threat.

Rase said the Iron should stopped w leading the UN's security conceil oplogation in its oplimen.

The senior US military oppressed in charge officials between Iraq and M units as the Iraq's security force that made M progress.

But the long term US help is still needs.

Intest the modern before the US house arms service commity.

Army l general G said the quality of Iraq security unite had been improved since as soon exposed in June 2007.

homework (按规则改成homework)

From the VOA news center in Washington, I'm Robert Berns.

Iran has testified nine missiles, raising concerns that some of the weapons could reach //and other U.S. airlines. Washington condemned the test but Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the test did not bring the U.S. any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. The top Iranian Revolutionary Affair Commander says military exercise is not to demonstrate Iran's strength against its enemies.

And speaking in Bulgary Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said while President Bush is on the winning day in his presidency she expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. "We face with the Iranians, and so do our allies and friends, a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper and where the Iranian appetite for nuclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it's hard for me to believe that the American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory,  the territory of our allies, whether they are in Europe,or whether they are in Middle East against that kind of missile threat." Rice said the Iranians should stop violating the U.N. Security Council obligation and start fulfilling them.

The Senior U.S. Military Observer in charge of efforts between Iraqis and / police units says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress that have long term U.S. help is still needed. In testimony before the U.S. House Arm Service Committee, Army Lieutenant General James / said the quality of Iraq's security units has improved since the / disposed in June,2007. But he warned the U.S. troops might still be needed for support and training operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect Al-Qaeda was behind the attack that left 6 people died outside U.S. consolate in Istanbil. Witnesses say 3 gunmen jumped out of their car and opened fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from the high-walled U.S. consolate compound. The 3 gunmen and 3 policemen died in their exchange. Gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authority's searching for a fourth sailor who fled the sin.

President Bush and Chinese President Hu Jintao discuss human rights and political freedoms in China that ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House correspondent // filed this report from Japan while the two leaders labor on the sidelines from the meeting of group of eight leading industrial nations. "Human rights activists as well as some Republican and Democratic leaders in Congress have urged President Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restrictions on religious freedoms in China as well as Beijing's policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burma. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the Games in no way compromises his commitment to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush says he's looking forward to the opening ceremonies. "I remind in the now my coming but my wife, my mother and dad will be there and looking forward your hospitality. And Of course in this context, the President and I have causally had discussions about human rights and political freedom, he knows my position. And as I told our people, Mr. President, I don't need the Olympics to talk / somebody who I have got good relations with." Mr Bush says he's looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particularly against what he called the mighty Chinese team.//, VOA news, /, Japan. The G8 summit has since ended and president Bush has back in Washington.

The United Nations says 7 peace keepers joining U.N. African union peace keeping force in Sudan's Darfur region have been killed in an ambush. Officials said Wednesday another 22 peace keepers were wounded in the attack in Northern Darfur.

And the United State senators approve the White House backed bill expanding a secret government surveillance program. Senate voted 69 the 28 to pass the motor Wednesday, ending months of arguments between the Congress and President Bush. One of the provision of the bill grants legal / to top communication firms assisst the government in wiretapping efforts.

I'm Robert Berns, VOA news. More news on the internet at VOA news.com

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-10 16:52 编辑 ]
口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

homework (按规则改成homework)

ON sherrycream

Iran has testfired9 missiles raising concerns that some of the weapons could reachIsrael and other U.S. allies. Washington condemns the test, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates says the test did not bring the U.S. any closer to a military confrontation with Iran. But top Iranian Revolutionary guard commander says military excise was meant to demonstrate Iran’s strength against its enemies.

In speaking in Bulgaria Wednesday, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said while President Bush is in the waningdays of his presidentcy, then she expects any future U.S. president to continue with the proposed European missile defense system. ”We face with the Iranians, and so do our allies and friends, a growing missile threat that is getting ever longer and ever deeper, and where the Iranian appetite for nuclear technology, as to this point, is still unchecked. And it’s hard for me to believe that an American president is not going to want to have the capability to defend our territory , the territory of our allies, whether they are in Europe, or whether they are in the Middle East against that kind of missile threat. ”

Rice said the Iranian should stop violating the U.S. Security Council obligation and start fulfilling them.

A senior U.S. military officer in charge of efforts to train Iraq's army and police units, says Iraqi security forces have made significant progress but at long-term U.S. help is still needed. In testimony before the U.S. House Arm Services Committee, army Lieutenant General James Dubik said the quality of Iraq security unit has improved since he soon disposedin June, 2007. But he warned thatthe U.S. troops might still be needed for support and training operations in Iraq.

Turkish officials say they suspect Al-Qaida was behind an attack that left 6 people died outside the U.S. Consulate in Istanbul. Witnesses say three gunmen jumped out of their car and opened fire on a police guard post about 90 meters from the high-walled U.S. consulate compound. The three gunmen and three policemen died in their exchange. The gunmen were said to be Turkish nationals. Authorities were searching for ///who fled the scene.

President Bush and Chinese President Hujingtao discussed human rights and political freedom in China ahead of next month’s Olympic Games in Beijing. VOA White House’s correspondents Curb Stones filesthis report from Japan, where the two leaders met on the sidelines of the meeting of Group of Eight leading industrial nations.

' Human right activistsas well as some republic and democratic leaders in congress have urgedPresident Bush to boycott the opening ceremonies to protest restrictions on religions freedom in China as well as Beijing’s policies in Sudan, Tibet and Burman. Mr. Bush says his decision to attend the games in no way comprises his commitment to human rights. Speaking to reporters following his talks with President Hu, President Bush said he’s looking forward to the opening ceremonies.'

“I remind him to know that my coming, with my wife, my mother ,dad would be there, we’re looking forward your hospitality. And of course in this context I , the president and Ihave constantly discussions about the human rights and political freedom, he knows my position and as I told ,I told our people, Mr. President , I don’t need the Olympics to talk candidly with somebody we'v get good relations with.” Mr. Bush says he’s looking forward to watching the American Olympic team compete, particular against what he called the might Chinese team. Scott Stearns VOA News, Jsuchu, Japan.

The G8 summit has since ended and President Bush is back for Washington.

The United Nation says 7 peacekeeper with the joint UN-African Union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Daful region have been killed in an ambush. Official said Wednesday another 22 peacekeeper were wounded in an attack in northern Dufur.

And the United States Senator has approved the White House back bill expending of secret government’s surveillanceprogram. The senators voted 69-28 to pass the measure Wednesday, ending month ofarguments between congress and President Bush. One of the bill, provision of the bill are grant to legal community to tellcommunications firms that have assisted the government in // efforts. I’m Robert Burns, VOA News. More news in the internet at voanews.com.

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-11 08:14 编辑 ]
Learnings have no ends.
返回列表