【网通/教育网用户】在线播放和下载

Download mp3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理】VOA 2008-07-12                【整理人】yoyogo

From the VOA News Center in Washington, I am Robert Burns.

The U.N. Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia vetoed the measure. The U.S.-sponsored draft resolution has called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month's presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations that international sanctions against the government could lead to a civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed a national unity government with the job of  solving a political crisis that threatens to spiral into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree  because the Hezbollah-led opposition veto  power and eleven seats of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the west hold 16 seats. President  Michel Suleiman  assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing two troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out a government takeover of  the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac  companies, the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their stock prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining  stock market. A gauge of consumer sentiment showed American's views of the economy remaining closely  most pessimistic level  in 28 years. Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what Americans are going through. "It's a tough economic time for American citizens. There is a way forward to help relieve  some of the pressure on your pocketbooks and I am looking forward to watching this congress respond in a positive way."

The United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant Monday for Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir  in connection with war crimes in the Darfur region. The court says the chief prosecutor will submit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President Al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against U.N. peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack: "It is our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a-vis the deployment of peacekeepers, and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whoever is responsible for that."

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocutions of 12 soldiers in Iraq. Critics say  faulty electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA's Deborah Tate  reports from Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocuted in Iraq. Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son, Staff Sergeant Ryan Maseth, in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower at his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq, reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death. "While I was always prepared to hear one of my sons died by way of a firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following the news of my son's death that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace complex in Baghdad." Harris said she later learned that the U.S.-funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, KBR, had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems 11 months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America's major film and television studios said the union representing more than 120,000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The Alliance of Motion Pictures says they propose three year deal that would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

I am Robert Burns, VOA news.

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-13 15:46 编辑 ]

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~

homework

今天听的狂差,什么都不懂的说~

From the VOA Center in Washington, I’m Robert Burns.

The UN Security Council despaired the passed sanction against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia veto the measure. The U.S.  draft resolution are called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violent leading up to last month’s presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations, the international sanctions against the government could lead to civil war.

Lebanon has formally form the national unity government with the resovering at political crisis that threaten to spay them to civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decrease because they have p opposition ,leader power and  to the 13 member captains. The majority coalition supported by the west order 16 seats. President Michel Sleiman assigned the remaining seats.

The secretary of the U.S. Treasury said federal regulators are backing to traveled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out the government take over of the Fannie Mae and compity ,the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount on their start prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices warning home galus and it declining stock market. The gager of consume settlement showed the Americans are fused of the economy from main closely to the most paspas dec level in 28 years.

Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what the Americans are going through.”It’s a tough economic task of the American’s citizens, there is a way forward. They help loose some of the, some of the pressure on their pocket, and I’m plege forward to see the ,watching this consequence is responding to a positive way.”

United Nations officials say the international criminal course may seek a rest mall Monday, for Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in connection with the world crime in the Darfur region. Marcel says the chief prosecutor were summit evidence alleging crime committed in the region over the last five years. President al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese officers that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against the UN peacekeepers for diplomas and others. U.S. state department spokesman Sean McCormack“use our views that o, to Sudan, need to bye-bye their international obligations in the case of  Sudan, this means their international obligations with be the plummet of peacekeepers , said of course, we diploma any / that takes place whomever is responsible for that.”

Members of congress are investigating the electro cushions of twelve soldiers’ in Iraq. C their eclectic work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the death. While S  said  he hearing on the matter Friday. Here’s VOA’s Deborah Tate report from the Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senator Democratic Police Committee heard a emotional testimony from the mother of two soldiers who were electron curted in Iraq. Shirley Horsy lost her 24-year-old son  // said January, after a jot of electricity shouted through his body and killed him while he took a shower his base. The water punches have not been properly grounded. Horsy, the mother of three sons severing in Iraq reacted in disbelieve when she was informed of his death.  “While I always prepared to hear that one of my son’s die by  a way of firefight or a way of bomb, I was down shrunk to hear and the days following the news of my son’s death  , that he is electron curted while taking a shower on his living courters on his army base and at the ground of / complex in Bahgdad. How is sad she led her learned that U.S. founder responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq in Afghanistan KBR had inspected the building and serious eclectic problems eleven months before her son was electron curted.  Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America’s major film in television studio said the union will presenting more than 120,000 actors as turned down the final offer for a new contract. The / smotion pictures says they proposed three-year deal would give Hollywood actors salary raises with the union refused to put it to vote.

I’m Robert Burns, VOA news.

[ 本帖最后由 sherrycream 于 2008-7-12 10:34 编辑 ]

评分次数

• yoyogo

立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

ON sherrycream

From the VOA News Center in Washington, I’m Robert Burns.

The UN Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia veto the measure. /The respond/ The U.S. sponsor draft resolution are called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violent leading up to last month’s presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations, the international sanctions against the government could lead to civil war.

Lebanon has formally form the national unity government with the job of solving

a political crisis that threatens to inspiring  them to civil war. The new government is

established by a presidential decree because they have parlement opposition veto

power and 11 seats  to the 13 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the West hold 16 seats. President  Michel Sleiman assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of the U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing to traveled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson  appealed  to rule out the government take over of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac companies ,the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their 

stock prices plunge. U.S. consumer  said they're worried about high oil prices,falling home values and the declining stock market. The gage of consumer settlement showed the Americans are fused of the economy from main closely to the most paspas dec level in 28 years.

Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what the Americans are going through.”It’s a tough economic task for the American’s citizens, there is a way forward to help release some of the, some of the pressure on their pockets, and I’m looking forward to seeing the ,watching this Congress's /is/ responding to a positive way.”

United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest

* on Monday, for Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in connection with war crimes

in the Darfur region. Marcel says the chief prosecutor will summit evidence alleging crimecommitted in the region over the last five years. President al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against the UN peacekeepers for diplomas and others. U.S. State Department Spokesman Sean McCormackIt's argued that all participle,including /to/ Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations in the case of  Sudan, this means their international obligations with be the plummet of peacekeeper , and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place whomever is responsible for that.”

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocution of twelve soldiers in Iraq. Critics  say * the electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held the hearing on the matter Friday. Here’s VOA’s Deborah Tate report from the Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard /a/ emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocute in Iraq. Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower in his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death.  “While I always prepared to hear that one of my son’s died by  a way of firefight or a way of bomb, I was down shrunk to hear and the days following the news of my son’s death  , that he is electrocuted while taking a shower on his living courters on his army base and at the ground of / complex in Bahgdad. How is sad she later learned that U.S. * contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan KBR had inspected the building and serious electrical problems eleven months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America’s major film and television studio said the union /will/ presenting more than 120,000 actors as turned down the final offer for a new contract. The alliance's motion pictures says they proposed three-year deal would have given Hollywood actors salary raises with the union refused to put it to a vote.

评分次数

• yoyogo

這個世界最壞罪名
                            叫太易動情

实现无障碍英语沟通

ON sherrycream

From the VOA Center in Washington, I’m Robert Burns.

The UN Security Council has failed to pass sanction against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia veto the measure. The U.S.  sponsor draft resolution are called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month’s presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations, the international sanctions against the government could lead to civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed the national unity government with * solving a political crisis that threaten to spay them to civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree because,gives the *-led opposition veto power,and  11 seats in the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the west owned 16 seats. President Michel Sleiman assigned the remaining seats.

The secretary of the U.S. Treasury said federal regulators are backing too troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out the government take over of the Fannie Mae and * companies ,the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their stock prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they are worried about high oil prices ,falling home values and the declining stock market. The gager of consume settlement showed / Americans are fused of the economy from main closely to the most pessimistic level in 28 years.

Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what the Americans are going through.”It’s a tough economic time for the American’s citizens, where is the way forward. They help relieve some of the, some of the pressure on their pockets, and I’m looking forward to seeing the ,watching the congress / respond in a positive way.”

United Nations officials say the international criminal course may seek a rest mall Monday, for Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in connection with the world crime in the Darfur region. Marcel says the chief prosecutor will summit evidence alleging crime committed in the region over the last five years. President al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against the UN peacekeepers for diplomas and others. U.S. state department spokesman Sean McCormack“use our views that all parties involvedincluding Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations in the case of  Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a-vis the deployment of peacekeepers , and of course, we deplore any / that takes place whomever is responsible for that.”

Members of congress are investigating the electrocutions of twelve soldiers’ in Iraq. C their eclectic work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the death. While S  said  he hearing on the matter Friday. Here’s VOA’s Deborah Tate report from the Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senator Democratic Police Committee heard a emotional testimony from the mother of two soldiers who were electrocuted in Iraq. Shirley Horsy lost her 24-year-old son Staff Sergeant  // January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower at his base. The water pumper /not been properly grounded. Horsy, the mother of three sons servering in Iraq reacted in disbelieve when she was informed of his death.  “While I've always been prepared to hear that one of my son’s die by  a way of firefight or roadside bomb, I was down shrunk to hear and the days following the news of my son’s death  , that he is electrocuted  while taking a shower on his living quarters on his army base and at the ground of / complex in Bahgdad. How is sad she led her learned that U.S. found the contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq in Afghanistan KBR had inspected the building and found serious eclectic problems eleven months before her son was electron curted.  Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America’s major film in television studio said the union / representing more than 120,000 actors as turned down the final offer for a new contract. The / smotion pictures says they proposed three-year deal would give Hollywood actors salary raises but the union refused to put it to vote.

In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hands and seal.
口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

homework

From the VOA Center in Washington, I’m Robert Burns. The UN Security Council despaired the passed sanction against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia veto the measure. The U.S. draft resolution are called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violent leading up to last month’s presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations, the international sanctions against the government could lead to civil war. Lebanon has formally form the national unity government with the resovering at political crisis that threaten to spay them to civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decrease because they have p opposition ,leader power and to the 13 member captains. The majority coalition supported by the west order 16 seats. President Michel Sleiman assigned the remaining seats. The secretary of the U.S. Treasury said federal regulators are backing to traveled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out the government take over of the Fannie Mae and compity ,the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount on their start prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices warning home galus and it declining stock market. The gager of consume settlement showed the Americans are fused of the economy from main closely to the most paspas dec level in 28 years. Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what the Americans are going through.”It’s a tough economic task of the American’s citizens, there is a way forward. They help loose some of the, some of the pressure on their pocket, and I’m plege forward to see the ,watching this consequence is responding to a positive way.” United Nations officials say the international criminal course may seek a rest mall Monday, for Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in connection with the world crime in the Darfur region. Marcel says the chief prosecutor were summit evidence alleging crime committed in the region over the last five years. President al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese officers that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against the UN peacekeepers for diplomas and others. U.S. state department spokesman Sean McCormack“use our views that o, to Sudan, need to bye-bye their international obligations in the case of Sudan, this means their international obligations with be the plummet of peacekeepers , said of course, we diploma any / that takes place whomever is responsible for that.” Members of congress are investigating the electro cushions of twelve soldiers’ in Iraq. C their eclectic work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the death. While S said he hearing on the matter Friday. Here’s VOA’s Deborah Tate report from the Capitol Hill. Members of the Senator Democratic Police Committee heard a emotional testimony from the mother of two soldiers who were electron curted in Iraq. Shirley Horsy lost her 24-year-old son // said January, after a jot of electricity shouted through his body and killed him while he took a shower his base. The water punches have not been properly grounded. Horsy, the mother of three sons severing in Iraq reacted in disbelieve when she was informed of his death. “While I always prepared to hear that one of my son’s die by a way of firefight or a way of bomb, I was down shrunk to hear and the days following the news of my son’s death , that he is electron curted while taking a shower on his living courters on his army base and at the ground of / complex in Bahgdad. How is sad she led her learned that U.S. founder responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq in Afghanistan KBR had inspected the building and serious eclectic problems eleven months before her son was electron curted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill. America’s major film in television studio said the union will presenting more than 120,000 actors as turned down the final offer for a new contract. The / smotion pictures says they proposed three-year deal would give Hollywood actors salary raises with the union refused to put it to vote. I’m Robert Burns, VOA news.

on practice100

The UN Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia vetoed the measure. The U.S.-sponsored draft resolution has called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month’s presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations that international sanctions against the government could lead to civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed a  national unity government with the job of solving a political crisis that threatens to aspiring into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree because the Hezbollah-led opposition veto all power and 11 seats  of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the West hold 16 seats. President  Michel Suleiman assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of the U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing  two troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson  appeared  to rule out a government take over of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac companies ,the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their 

stock prices plunge. U.S. consumer  said they're worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining stock market. The gage of consumer sentiment showed the American's views of  the economy are remaining closely most ? to a level in 28 years.

Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what the Americans are going through.”It’s a tough economic time for American’s citizens. There is a way forward to help relieve some of  pressure on your pocketbooks, and I’m looking forward to watching this Congress repond in a positive way.”

The United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant on Monday for Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in connection with war crimes in the Darfur region. The court says the chief prosecutor will summit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against the UN peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. The U.S. State Department Spokesman Sean McCormack: “It's our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of  Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a-vis the deployment of peacekeepers , and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whomever is responsible for that.”

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocution of twelve soldiers in Iraq. Critics  say faulty electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA’s Deborah Tate report from the Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard  emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocute in Iraq. Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower in his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death.  “While I always prepared to hear that one of my son’s died by  a way of firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following the news of my son’s death  , that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace  complex in Bahgdad. Harris said she later learned that U.S.-funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan KBR had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems eleven months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America’s major film and television studios said the union presenting more than 120,000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The alliance of motion pictures says they proposed three-year deal would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

[ 本帖最后由 yoyogo 于 2008-7-12 15:46 编辑 ]

on yoyoyo

The UN Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia vetoed the measure. The U.S.-sponsored draft resolution has called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month’s presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations that international sanctions against the government could lead to civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed a  national unity government with the job of solving a political crisis that threatens to aspiring into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree because the Hezbollah-led opposition veto all power and 11 seats  of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the West hold 16 seats. President  Michel Suleiman assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of the U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing  two troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson  appeared  to rule out a government take over of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac companies ,the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their 

stock prices plunge. U.S. consumer  said they're worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining stock market. The gage of consumer sentiment showed the American's views of  the economy are remaining closely most ? to a level in 28 years.

Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what the Americans are going through.”It’s a tough economic time for American’s citizens. There is a way forward to help relieve some of  pressure on your pocketbooks, and I’m looking forward to seeing the,watching this Congress repond in a positive way.”

The United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant on Monday for Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in connection with war crimes in the Darfur region. The court says the chief prosecutor will summit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against the UN peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. The U.S. State Department Spokesman Sean McCormack: “It's our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of  Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a-vis the deployment of peacekeepers , and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whomever is responsible for that.”

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocution of twelve soldiers in Iraq. Critics  say faulty electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA’s Deborah Tate report from the Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard  emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocute in Iraq. Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower in his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death.  “While I always prepared to hear that one of my son’s died by  a way of firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following the news of my son’s death  , that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace  complex in Bahgdad. Harris said she later learned that U.S.-funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan KBR had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems eleven months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill. 

America’s major film and television studios said the union presenting more than 120,000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The alliance of motion pictures says they proposed three-year deal would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

I’m Robert Burns, VOA news.你们好强啊! 几乎都全对的,我到的时候都已经被你们写完了~~

评分次数

• yoyogo

实现无障碍英语沟通

预整理 (楼下的筒子请在此基础上修改)

The U.N. Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwei after both China and Russia vetoed the measure. The U.S.-sponsered draft resolution has called for financial and travel restrictions against President Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month's presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations that international sanctions against the government could lead to a civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed a national unity government with the job of  solving a political crisis that threatens to aspiring into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree  because the Hezbollah led opposition veto all power and eleven seats of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coaliton supported by the west hold 16 seats. President  Michel Suleiman  assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of the U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing two troubled fincial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out a government takeover of  the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac  companies, the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their stock prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining  stock market. A gauge of consumer sentiment showed American's views of the economy remaining closely  most pessimistic level  in 28 years. Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what Americans are going through."It's a tough economic time for American citizens. There is a way forwad to help relieve  some of the pressure on your pocketbooks and I am looking forward to watching this congress respond in a positive way."

The United Nations officials say the Internatinal Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant Monday for Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir  in connection with war crimes in the Darfour region. The court says the chief prosecutor will sumbit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President Al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against U.N. peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack: "It is our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a-vis the deployment of peacekeepers, and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whoever is resposible for that."

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocutions of 12 soldiers in Irq. Critics say  faulty electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA's Deborah Tate  reports from Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocuted in Iraq.Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son, Staff Sergeant Ryan Maseth, in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower at his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq, reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death. "While I was always prepared to hear that my sons died by way of a firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following my son's death that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace complex in Baghdad." Harris said she later learned that the U.S.-funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, KBR, had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems 11 months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America's major film and television studios said the union representing more than 120,000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The Alliance of Motion Pictures said they proposed three year deal that would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

普特听力大课堂

homework

From the Voa News Center in Washington,I am Robbert Burns.

The UN security conceil the spel to pass sunction against J both China and Russia leadial the measure.

The US b draft revolution accord f and travl restructions against president M and thirteen others from violence leading last month presidental vote.

J said in the letter to the Unite Nations the international sunction against the goverment could lead a vivil war.

L from the national unitiy goverment with the job sorbing a political crisis the threaten to speaen a civil war.

The new goverment eastiblished a presidental the cre could they had b opposition leadal power and eleven sites to the thirty number captaint.

The mijorty callositon supported by the west ordered sixteen six president be share shoulmen assing the remaining six.

The security of VU's travel says fedal regulate are vaguting to trouble fernational company and their current form.

Stepen by T .

appeal the rule all the goverment take over the f and f the companies met to larges m fernounce forms as their death mall on their stock precise torms.

US  consumers said they were worried about high oil precise following home value and that calming s market.

The gage consumer satement suit American be used the conemay amending closely about the p twenty eight years.

Speaking to the reporters on Friday president Bush said understand what the American are going through.

E t class in American sucsions

Where the way for we

Helply some of there some of the presure on the park Bush,

and look for the seren what is con respond to the p in the way.

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语

on yoyogo

The U.N. Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwe/ after both China and Russia vetoed the measure. The U.S.-sponsered draft resolution has called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month's presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations that international sanctions against the government could lead to a civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed a national unity government with the job of  solving a political crisis that threatens to aspiring into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree  because the Hezbollah led opposition veto all power and eleven seats of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the west hold 16 seats. President  Michel Suleiman  assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of the U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing two troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out a government takeover of  the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac  companies, the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their stock prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining  stock market. A gauge of consumer sentiment showed American's views of the economy remaining closely to the most pessimistic level  in 28 years. Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what Americans are going through."It's a tough economic time for American citizens. There is a way forwad to help relieve  some of the pressure on your pocketbooks and I am looking forward to watching this congress respond in a positive way."

The United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant Monday for Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir  in connection with war crimes in the Darfur region. The court says the chief prosecutor will sumbit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President Al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against U.N. peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack: "It is our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a-vis the deployment of peacekeepers, and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whoever is resposible for that."

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocutions of 12 soldiers in Irq. Critics say  faulty electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA's Deborah Tate  reports from Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard a emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocuted in Iraq.Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son, Staff Sergeant Ryan Maseth, in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower at his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq, reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death. "While I was always prepared to hear that one of my sons died by way of a firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following the news of my son's death that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace complex in Baghdad." Harris said she later learned that the U.S.-funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, KBR, had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems 11 months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America's major film and television studios said the union representing more than 120,000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The Alliance of Motion Pictures said they proposed three year deal that would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

评分次数

• yoyogo

On sherrycream 今天来晚了。

The U.N. Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia vetoed the measure. The U.S.-sponsored draft resolution has called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month's presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations that international sanctions against the government could lead to a civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed a national unity government with the job of solving a political crisis that threatens to aspire into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree because the Hezbollah led opposition veto all power and eleven seats of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the west hold 16 seats. President Michel Suleiman assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of the U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing two troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out a government takeover of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac companies, the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts amount and their stock prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining stock market. A gauge of consumer sentiment showed American's views of the economy remaining closely to the most pessimistic level in 28 years. Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what Americans are going through.” It’s a tough economic time for American citizens. There is a way forward to help release some of the pressure on your pocketbooks and I am looking forward to watching this congress respond in a positive way."

The United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant Monday for Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir in connection with war crimes in the Darfur region. The court says the chief prosecutor will submit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President Al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against U.N. peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack: "It is our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-à-vis the deployment of peacekeepers, and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whoever is responsible for that."

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocutions of 12 soldiers in Iraq. Critics say faulty electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA's Deborah Tate reports from Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard an emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocuted in Iraq. Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son, Staff Sergeant Ryan Maseth, in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower at his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq, reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death. "While I was always prepared to hear that one of my sons died by way of a firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following the news of my son's death that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace complex in Baghdad." Harris said she later learned that the U.S.-funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, KBR, had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems 11 months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America's major film and television studios said the union representing more than 120,000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The Alliance of Motion Pictures says they propose/ three year deal that would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

debts amount  债务累计

评分次数

• yoyogo

估计要断断续续登陆普特一段时间  囧囧囧囧囧
-------------
下一个目标:第200帖HW
发帖格式:请选用4号黑色 Verdana。阶梯式改稿。

On ladyman83

The U. N. Security Council has failed to pass sanctions against Zimbabwe after both China and Russia vetoed the measure. The U. S. -sponsored draft resolution has called for financial and travel restrictions against President Robert Mugabe and 13 others for violence leading up to last month's presidential vote. Zimbabwe said in a letter to the United Nations that international sanctions against the government could lead to a civil war.

Lebanon has formally formed a national unity government with the job of solving a political crisis that threatens to spiral into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree because the Hezbollah led opposition veto / power and eleven seats of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the West hold 16 seats. President Michel Suleiman assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of the U. S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing two troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out a government takeover of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac companies, the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their stock prices plunge. U. S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining stock market. A gauge of consumer sentiment showed American's views of the economy remaining closely to the most pessimistic level in 28 years. Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what Americans are going through. " It's a tough economic time for American citizens. There is a way forward to help relieve some of the pressure on your pocketbooks and I am looking forward to watching this congress respond in a positive way. "

The United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant Monday for Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir in connection with war crimes in the Darfur region. The court says the chief prosecutor will submit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President Al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against U. N. peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. U. S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack: "It is our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a -vis the deployment of peacekeepers, and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whoever is responsible for that. "

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocutions of 12 soldiers in Iraq. Critics say faulty electrical work done by U. S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA's Deborah Tate reports from Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard an emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocuted in Iraq. Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son, Staff Sergeant Ryan Maseth, in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower at his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq, reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death. "While I was always prepared to hear that one of my sons died by way of a firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following the news of my son's death that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace complex in Baghdad. " Harris said she later learned that the U. S. -funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, KBR, had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems 11 months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America's major film and television studios said the union representing more than 120, 000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The Alliance of Motion Picture says they propose three year deal that would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

spiral:if a situation spirals, it gets worse, more violent etc in a way that cannot be controlled

[ 本帖最后由 nativespeaker 于 2008-7-13 12:06 编辑 ]

评分次数

• yoyogo

When things do not go your way, God has a plan for you.
每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语

Lebanon has formally formed a national unity government with the job of  solving a political crisis that threatens to spiral into a civil war. The new government is established by a presidential decree  because the Hezbollah-led opposition veto  power and eleven seats of the 30 member cabinet. The majority coalition supported by the west hold 16 seats. President  Michel Suleiman  assigned the remaining seats.

The Secretary of U.S. Treasury says federal regulators are backing two troubled financial companies in their current form. The statement by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson appeared to rule out a government takeover of  the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac  companies, the two largest mortgage finance firms as their debts mount and their stock prices plunge. U.S. consumers said they worried about high oil prices, falling home values and the declining  stock market. A gauge of consumer sentiment showed American's views of the economy remaining closely  most pessimistic level  in 28 years. Speaking to reporters on Friday, President Bush said he understands what Americans are going through. "It's a tough economic time for American citizens. There is a way forward to help relieve  some of the pressure on your pocketbooks and I am looking forward to watching this congress respond in a positive way."

The United Nations officials say the International Criminal Court may seek an arrest warrant Monday for Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir  in connection with war crimes in the Darfur region. The court says the chief prosecutor will submit evidence, alleging crimes committed in the region over the last five years. President Al-Bashir was among several top Sudanese government officials that could be named in the case. The United States Friday warned Sudan against retaliating against U.N. peacekeepers, foreign diplomats and others. U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack: "It is our view that all parties involved, including Sudan, need to abide by their international obligations. In the case of Sudan, this means their international obligations vis-a-vis the deployment of peacekeepers, and of course, we deplore any violence that takes place, whoever is responsible for that."

Members of Congress are investigating the electrocutions of 12 soldiers in Iraq. Critics say  faulty electrical work done by U.S. contractor KBR is to blame for the deaths. While Senate Democrats held a hearing on the matter Friday, as VOA's Deborah Tate  reports from Capitol Hill.

Members of the Senate Democratic Policy Committee heard emotional testimony from the mothers of two soldiers who were electrocuted in Iraq. Cheryl Harris lost her 24-year-old son, Staff Sergeant Ryan Maseth, in January, after a jolt of electricity shot through his body and killed him while he took a shower at his base. The water pump had not been properly grounded. Harris, the mother of three sons serving in Iraq, reacted in disbelief when she was informed of his death. "While I was always prepared to hear one of my sons died by way of a firefight or a roadside bomb, I was dumbstruck to hear in the days following the news of my son's death that he was electrocuted while taking a shower in his living quarters on his army base at the Radwaniyah Palace complex in Baghdad." Harris said she later learned that the U.S.-funded contractor responsible for maintaining American bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, KBR, had inspected the building and found serious electrical problems 11 months before her son was electrocuted. Deborah Tate, VOA news, Capitol Hill.

America's major film and television studios said the union representing more than 120,000 actors has turned down the final offer for a new contract. The Alliance of Motion Pictures says they propose three year deal that would have given Hollywood actors salary raises, but the union refused to put it to a vote.

返回列表