只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[访谈录] 【整理】2008-11-18&11-20 很暖很有型

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!

[访谈录] 【整理】2008-11-18&11-20 很暖很有型

user posted image
Stay warm in style

Alison Deyette of TLC's "10 Years Younger" shows Erica Hill some of this season's chic outerwear that will keep you nice and warm without doing too much damage on your wallet.

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

【迅雷高速下载】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入访谈录整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

【整理人】skyRo 特别谢谢charming版主

Well, the temperatures are dropping, at least throughout most of the country, maybe not here in New York City this weekend. But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat. And, if you are thinking about buying one, you know that keeping warm, and keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a little bit of expensive proposition. But it doesn't have to be, Alison Deyette is a fashion stylist on the TLC Show: 10 Years Younger, and she found us some coats that not only will make us look like a million bucks, but won't cost us a million bucks.

Oh, exactly. Not at all.

Because it is so pricey to get a coat (Right.) in the winter. (Right.)

And the point is a coat should be an investment piece because it is going to be protecting the clothes you wear underneath. But none of our coats are above 299 dollars because in this economy, you don't know or wanna know you're (Right. ) pulling a lot of money out of your wallet or spending money on your credit cards.

I love it. Is there one particular secret you have to find in the right coat? No, I think it's just patience, just like your clothes, your jeans, your bathing suits. You try it on, walk into a store with a few layers on. So you know you're getting the right fit, because just walking with a T-shirt on, you’re not, (You can't tell.) you're not getting a sense, you're not getting a sense of how it fit. So true, let's start as we take a look at some of these. I know Alison will show us how to personalize them.

Our first model is Maria, this is an adorable coat for going out. I love it.

Yeah, this is a fabulous look and it's going to take you to all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this, head-to-toe, it's all about the high-end designers and their second labels. (Perfect.)So this beige cocktail dress, the fabulous faux-fur short little chubby jacket I call, is from simply Vera by Vera Wang. You can find it in Kohl's. Kohl's had a huge success with this Simply Vera, Vera Wang line, because you can get the designer name but for a lesser price. And this is 169 dollars, the coat and you then accessorized a little (Right, right.) made a little bit your own. . . . Right, it comes out a little self-belt. I love the upper gloves, the clutch and the great jewelry. And I'm always about going with a different kind of hosiery rather than the basic opaque black. You can skip it. So we did a little bit of grey in the tights that is from DKNY and then along with the second label? (I love these shoes.) These fabulous pumps are $25 from Payless. It's Lela Rose for Payless. So it's like, and Payless is great, (95% off) It’s like your one-stop shopping for all your accessories.

Perfect. So this is a great look ,again that coat, $169. Another big trend which I love, is sort of carried over I think, from spring to summer, is color. Yeah, and what, this is such a splash, a brilliant pop of color.

Now, this coat is too a high-end designer and this is available at TJ Maxx and it's this season’s merchandise, and I think a lot of people worry about an off-price retail that maybe is like last season. (Right) No, this is a high-end designer, this season's merchandise at TJ Maxx and then I want to go the whole way with off-price, so I added a great patterned dress underneath, available at Marshall's. I added tights for them. Another pair of pay low. . . Payless boots, and then just a great tote bag. And this coat, I should point out is $129, which is a great deal for a winter coat and also, before, before we let you go, ah, Lauren, is it OK these days to let your hemline show beneath your coat? Yes, there is no steadfast rule. . . . . . Right, as we shopping for the right line. Yes, yes, there's no steadfast rules these days. Actually, it's a kind of nice to have a little bit of the dress or the skirt peeked out. So you can actually see what else I wear underneath. Especially when they are coordinated like you.

Let's bring in Stacey now who is wearing a jacket from JC Penney, I think this is the least expensive one that we have. $90. It's JC Penney's Worthington Collection. (OK) I love this houndstooth plaid. I love the brilliant black and white. And black-and-white can definitely become an instinct classic in your wardrobe. (Right.) But I love that we kicked it up with a bunch of color. So we added a patterned scarf, we have a bit Robbie Bee dress peeking out from underneath to pop colors. The long (looks great.) opera gloves, again the tights... I am gonna move you along with it because we are getting tight time.

And again, that one, 90 dollars. And this Parka which is in this beautiful gold that Elena is wearing is Land's End's. This is $125. Yeah, $125 from Land's End. It's an Angel Down Parka. I'll tell you when Elena put it on and I was just like Mary J Blige, Cameron Diaz. (Haha. . . )They are going to get this coat because she makes this coat look so hot. And the company is saying that you can wear it in 15 degrees below zero and you're going to be super warm. And you still look cute, how about that? Still look cute. Yeah. How about Land's End, I would love that. Anybody who is going to cover, Governor Palin in Alaska. Maybe she'd get one of these coats. Right or Come off the slopes in Aspen. There you go.

And finally, let's bring a little bit more color. Elle is wearing this gorgeous I love this orange, it's so bright and cheerful. Yeah, how can you walk out door and not smile in this? I mean, instant happiness’s putting this on. This is from Club Monaco. It's our most expensive coat in the group, but still affordable, at $299, and we just opt to approach here by adding the hot pink and the little, you know, orange miniskirt. But we did grey as our neutral rather than going to the safety of black. (Right.) So the pattern leather belt, the grey tights, the open-toe heels and then a little bit jewels. Some fantastic options ranging from 90 to 300 dollars (Yeah. )Not bad, and they actually keep us warm. Don't always find (Yes, exactly!) the exact winter coat. Make sure it's like the cashmere, the wool blends, or, you know, with the puffer coat, make sure you are getting a good amount of down. Excellent. All right. Alison, thanks for . . . Thank you. I appreciate it.

Vocabulary:

Pricey: expensive

beige: Light grayish-brown or yellowish-brown to grayish-yellow

Cocktail dress: a dress suitable for formal occasions

Faux-fur (fun-fur or fake-fur): any material designed to resemble fur, normally as part of a piece of clothing. 更详细信息请查阅wiki

Chubby: Rounded and plump

Clutch (clutch bag): a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand

hosiery: socks and stockings

tights: A snug stretchable garment covering the body from the waist or neck down, designed for general wear by women and girls.

pump: A woman's shoe that has medium or high heels and no fastenings

Tote bag: a carry bag, often used to carry items too large for a purse; sometimes also sold as a reusable shopping bag

hemline: The bottom edge of a skirt, dress, or coat

houndstooth: a duotone textile pattern, characterized by broken checks or abstract four-pointed shapes,详细信息请查阅wiki

plaid: a cross-hatched dyeing pattern often used for wool clothing and distinctly Gaelic (方格花呢披衣,格子花呢)

Opera gloves (evening gloves): a type of formal glove that reaches beyond the elbow.

Aspen: 这里得Aspen是美国一处很出名的滑雪场

Puffer coat: 一种类似与羽绒外套的衣服,抱歉偶没找到合适的解释,大家搜一下图就知道了,偶想应该叫“面包服”

[ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2008-12-20 13:14 编辑 ]

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~
楼上的是那个帖子啊?不是楼主发的视频哦!~
I am an entomologist.
立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

Homework:Too long,dizzy......

Well,the temperatures are dropping,at least at most of the countries,maybe not here in New York City thsi weekend.But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat.If you are thinking about buying,when you know that keeping warm,I keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a litttle bit of expensive propositon.But it doesn't have to be,Alison Deyette is a fashinon stylist on the TLC Show:10 Years Younger,and she found some clothes that not only will make us look a million bucks,but won't cost us a million bucks.

Oh,exactly.Not at all.

Because it is so priced to get a coat (Right.) in the winter.(Right.) And the point is a coat should be a investment piece because it is going to protect the clothes you wear underneath.But none of our coats are above 200 and 99 dollars because when they say how money,you don't want to know you're(Right.) pulling a lot of money at your wallet or spending * on your credit cards.

I love it.Is that one particular thing that you have to find in the right coat?

Yeah,I think it's just patience,just like your clothes,your jeans,your big suits tried on,walking to a store with a few layers on.So you know you're getting the right fit because just walking with a T-shirt on,you know,(You can tell.)you're not getting a sense,you're not getting a sense of outfit.

So just look at our office,as we take a look at some of these,I know you're sure to show us some personalized.

First model is Maria,this is an adroble coat for going out,I love it.Yeah,this is a fabulous look and it's going to take all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this,ahead to tell,look,it's all about the hind designers and their second lables.(Perfect.)So this a bit cocktail dress,the fabulous foe fur and short little chubby jacket that I call,is just from simply Vera by Vera Wang,you can find their coats,coats had a huge success with this Simply Vera,Vera Wang line,because you can get the desiger name for your last price.

And this is 169 dollars,the coat,and then you've exaggerate a little,make(Right,right.)make a little bit your own....

Right,it comes out a little self-felt.I love the upper gloves,the clutch and the great jewellery.And I'm always about going with a different kind of whole jewellery rather than the basic opaque block rights.

Get bet.So we did a little bit grey and tied them them with a bit DKNY and then along with a second label?(I love this.)This fabulous counts are $25 from pay less,it's label rose,for pay less.So it's like two scripts.You are one-stop shopping favourite.(Perfect.So this is a great look at a night coat,$169.

Another big trend,which I love,is sort of carried over I think,from Spring to Summer,its color.

Yeah,and what,this is such a splash,a brilliant pop of color.Now,this coat,is too a hind designer and this is available at TJ Maxx and it's this seaon's merchandise,and I think a lot of people worry about our price.We told it maybe at last season.(Right.)This is a hind designer,this season's merchandise at TJ Maxx and that is going the whole way with off-price,so added a great pattern dresser need,available martials,a bit tights from then,another pair of pay low... pay less boots,and then just a great t*.

And this coat,I should point out is $129,which is a great takeover winter coat and also,also we let her go,ah,Lauren,is it OK these days to let your ham-line show beneath a little bit?

Yes, there is no steadfast role......Right,I do something for the red light.Yes,yes,there's steadfast roles these days.Actually,it, a kind of nice to have a little bit of dress,so the skirt peeked out,you can actually see what I should wear in.

Especially when they * like you.Let's bring in Suisanna,she's wearing a jacket form JC Penney,I think this is the least expensive one that we have.$90.It's JC Penney's Worthington collection.(OK) I love this hunts *pack,I love the brilliant black and white.And black-and-white can defintely become an insdinct classic in your wardrobe.(Right.)But I like that we kick up the commercial color.So we added a patterned scarf,we have a bit Robby Beatle dress peaking out a **some pop color.   The long (More straight.)upper cloths again.

And then we move along 'cos we are getting 10 to 10 million that one,90 dollars.This Parka which is a beautiful gold that leads in Land's End.This is $125.

Yeah,put it out from Land's End Angel Down Parka.I'll take it late to put it on and I was just like Mary Jay Blodge,Carin Deon.(Haha...)They all put on this coat because she makes this coat look so hot.And the company is telling that you can wear it in 15 degrees below zero and you're going to be suit and warm.And you still look cute,you still look cute.

Yeah.How about Land's End,I would love that.

And you are still going to cover,cover to Palin and Alaska.Right.Maybe you get ready to this coat.

How long this semester(?) has been?

There you go.Finally,let's bring a little bit more color.Elle is wearing this gorgeous(I love this orange,it's so bright and cheerful.)Yeah,how can you walk at the door and not smiling at this?I mean,instant happyiness's putting this on.This's from Club Monaco.It's our most expensive coat in the group but it still affordable,$299,and we just up the potion here by adding the hot pink and the little,you know,orange little miniskirt.But we did great as our neatural rather than going to save it to the black.(Right.)

So the pattern of the belt,the great tights,the open-toe heels ()and then a little bit jewels.

Some fantastic options ranging from 90 to 300 dollars(Yeah.)Not bad,I'm actually keep us warm.Don't always find (Yes,exactly!)Make sure it's like the casual of  the world blands,or,you know,the popper coat,make sure you are getting a good matter all done.

Excellent.all right.Alison,thanks for ...

Thank you.

I appreciate it.

太长了,听到很晚,精力也不够集中了,对不起后头改的筒子了,唉,感觉好些没听出……叩头

[ Last edited by 抑郁之灵 at 2008-11-18 22:24 ]

评分次数

• skyRo

实现无障碍英语沟通

On 小沁

Well,the temperatures are dropping,at least at the rest of the countries,maybe not here in New York City this weekend.But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat.If you are thinking about buying one,when you know that keeping warm,I keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a litttle bit of expensive propositon.But it doesn't have to be,Alison Deyette is a fashinon stylist on the TLC Show:10 Years Younger,and she found some clothes that not only will make us look a million bucks,but won't cost us a million bucks. Oh,exactly.Not at all. Because it is so priced to get a coat (Right.) in the winter.(Right.) And the point is a coat should be a investment piece because it is going to protect the clothes you wear underneath.But none of our coats are above 200 and 99 dollars because when they say how money,you don't want to know you're(Right.) pulling a lot of money at your wallet or spending * on your credit cards. I love it.Is that one particular thing that you have to find in the right coat? Yeah,I think it's just patience,just like your clothes,your jeans,your big suits tried on,walking to a store with a few layers on.So you know you're getting the right fit because just walking with a T-shirt on,you know,(You can tell.)you're not getting a sense,you're not getting a sense about that. So just look at our office,as we take a look at some of these,I know you're sure to show us some personalized. First model is Maria,this is an adorable coat for going out,I love it.Yeah,this is a fabulous look and it's going to take all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this,ahead to tell,look,it's all about the hind designers and their second lables.(Perfect.)So this a bit cocktail dress,the fabulous foe fur and short little chubby jacket that I call,it is from simply Vera by Vera Wang,you can find the Kotz,Kotz had a huge success with this Simply Vera,Vera Wang line,because you can get the desiger name for the last price. And this is 169 dollars,the coat,and then you've successed  * ,make(Right,right.)make a little bit your own.... Right,it comes out a little self-felt.I love the upper gloves,the clutch and the great jewellery.And I'm always about going with a different kind of whole jewellery rather than the basic opaque block rights. Get bet.So we did a little bit grey and tied them them with a bit DKNY and then along with a second label?(I love this.)This fabulous counts are $25 from pay less,it's label rose,for pay less.So it's like two scripts.You are one-stop shopping favourite.(Perfect.So this is a great-looking night coat,$169. Another a big trend,  呵呵,楼主辛苦,我接着改! 确实够长的...

which I love,is sort of carried over I think,from Spring to Summer,its color.

Yeah,and what,this is such a splash,a brilliant pop of color.Now,this coat,is too a hind designer and this is available at TJ Maxx and it's this seaon's merchandise,and I think a lot of people worry about our price.We told it maybe at last season.(Right.)This is a hind designer,this season's merchandise at TJ Maxx and then that will be going the whole way with off-price,so added a great pattern dresser need,available martials,a bit tights from then,another pair of pay low... pay less boots,and then just a great t*.

And this coat,I should point out is $129,which is a great takeover winter coat and also,also we let her go,ah,Lauren,is it OK these days to let your ham-line show beneath a little bit?

Yes, there is no steadfast role......Right,I do something for the red light.Yes,yes,there's steadfast roles these days.Actually,it, a kind of nice to have a little bit of dress,so the skirt peeked out,you can actually see what I should wear in.

Especially when they * like you.Let's bring in Suisanna,she's wearing a jacket form JC Penney,I think this is the least expensive one that we have.$90.It's JC Penney's Washington collection.(OK) I love this pants too *,I love the brilliant black and white.And black-and-white can defintely become an instinct  classic in your wardrobe.(Right.)But I like that we kick up the commercial color.So we added a patterned scarf,we have a bit Robby Beatle dress peaking out a **some pop color.   The long (More straight.)upper cloths again.

And then we move along 'cos we are getting 10 to 10 million that one,90 dollars.This Parka which is a beautiful gold that leads in Land's End.This is $125.

Yeah,put it out from Land's End Angel Down Parka.I'll take it late to put it on and I was just like Mary Jay Blodge,Carin Deon.(Haha...)They all put on this coat because she makes this coat look so hot.And the company is telling that you can wear it in 15 degrees below zero and you're going to be suit and warm.And you still look cute,you still look cute.

Yeah.How about Land's End,I would love that.

And you are still going to cover,cover to Palin and Alaska.Right.Maybe you get ready to this coat.

How long this semester(?) has been?

There you go.Finally,let's bring a little bit more color.Elle is wearing this gorgeous(I love this orange,it's so bright and cheerful.)Yeah,how can you walk at the door and not smiling at this?I mean,instant happyiness's putting this on.This's from Club Monaco.It's our most expensive coat in the group but it still affordable,at $299,and we just up the potion here by adding the hot pink and the little,you know,orange little miniskirt.But we did great as our neutural rather than going to save it to the black.(Right.)

So the pattern of the belt,the great tights,the open-toe heels ()and then a little bit jewels.

Some fantastic options ranging from 90 to 300 dollars(Yeah.)Not bad,I'm actually keep us warm.Don't always find (Yes,exactly!)Make sure it's like the casual of  the world blands,or,you know,the popper coat,make sure you are getting a good matter all done.

Excellent.all right.Alison,thanks for ...

Thank you.

I appreciate it.

[ 本帖最后由 knight_kelei 于 2008-11-18 23:08 编辑 ]

评分次数

• skyRo

英语水平
        CET 4 优秀 CET 6 合格 口语证 B, 研究生英语免修
        GRE 460+780
         IBT  85/120
        能够自由用英文交流并做演讲,在听说读写译上均有一定造诣
08,3月26号参加两年一次的计算物理年会,并做课题报告。2008,2,25 to 2008. 3.1.参加日本科学院名古屋科学与融合所的七日冬季学校。在日本,我做了关于我研究方面的展板讲解,所做结果得到了专家的认可。2007.12—2008.9,从事奥运会城市志愿者笔译工作
发表文章
强激光与粒子束 圆偏振光与中间层钠原子相互作用二能级模型合理性的研究(在审)
第5届全国青年计算物理年会(正式报告:自适应光学钠信标)
口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

呵呵,楼上的改的时候我也还没听完呢……所以后面大片的红色其实我是听了,只是没来得及传上来,不好意思额~~~ 现在改的话就是完整版了的。

而且貌似楼上也没听写完哦,放弃了吗???耐心啊,我差点也想不写了,有点崩溃……

有些衣服的描绘我听的不是太清楚,请教后面的高手……

[ Last edited by 抑郁之灵 at 2008-11-18 22:34 ]

homework

太长了!! 气死哦!精疲力尽也没听完!·

Well,the temperatures are dropping,at least at most of the country,maybe not here in New York City this weekend.But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat.And if you are thinking about buying,when you know that keeping warm,I keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a litttle bit of expensive propositon.But it doesn't have to be,Alison Deyette is a fashinon stylist on the TLC Show:10 Years Younger,and she found some clothes that not only will make us look a million bucks,but won't cost us a million bucks.

Oh,exactly.Not at all.

Because it is so priced to get a coat (Right.) in the winter.(Right.) And the point is a coat should be a investment piece because it is going to protect the clothes you wear underneath.But none of our coats are above 200 and 99 dollars because when they say economy, you don't know, want to know you're(Right.) pulling a lot of money at your wallet or spending money in your credit cards.

I love it.Is that one particular secret thing that you have to finding in the right coat?

You know,Yeah,I think it's just patience,and just like your clothes,your jeans,your big suits tried on,walking to a store with a few layers on.So you know you're getting the right fit because just walking with a T-shirt on,you know,(You can tell.)you're not getting a sense,you're not getting a sense of outfit.

So just look at our office,as we take a look at some of these,I know you're sure to show us some personalized.

First model is Maria,this is an adroble coat for going out,(Yeah),I love it.Yeah,this is a fabulous look and it's going to take all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this,ahead to tell,look,it's all about the hind designers and their second labels.(Perfect.)So this a bit cocktail dress,the fabulous foe fur and short little chubby jacket that I call,is just from simply Vera by Vera Wang,you can find their kohls, kohls had a huge success with this Simply Vera,Vera Wang line,because you can get the desiger name for your last price.

And this is 169 dollars,the coat,and then you've exaggerate a little,make(Right,right.)make a little bit your own....

Right,it comes out a little self-felt.I love the upper gloves,the clutch and the great jewellery.And I'm always about going with a different kind of whole jewellery rather than the basic opaque block rights.

Get bet.So we did a little bit grey and tied them them with a bit DKNY and then along with a second label?(I love this.)This fabulous counts are $25 from pay less,it's label rose,for pay less.So it's like two scripts.You are one-stop shopping favourite.(Perfect.So this is a great-looking night coat,$169.

Another big trend which I love it is so carried over I think for the spring and summer is color.yes, and what, this is such a splash brilliant pop of color, now, this coat is too a hind designer, and this is avilaber a TJ Maxx and this is merchandise, and I think a lot of people worry about a off price retailer that may be at last season,(right),no, this is a hind designer. this is a merchandise at TJ Maxx, and that one go to a whole way off price so at a great pattern dresser underneath, available martials advertise from then, another pair of pay low, pay less fews, and this boots, and then just great * bag,(and this coat * is 129 dollars and it is a great for your winter coat also before we let you go, Laura, it's all kd* your * line show beneath your coat.

Yes, there is new *** actually a kind of nice to have a little bit of dress of this skirt pick out, you can actually see * special ** like it.

Let's bring ** from the wear a Jacket from the JC Penney,I think this is the least expensive when we have, yes, 90 dollars, it's JC Penney Warthington collection, ok, I love this **, I love the brilliant like **, and what [ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2008-12-7 14:17 编辑 ]

评分次数

• skyRo

I am an entomologist.

I'm new here~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 本帖最后由 skyRo 于 2008-12-7 12:18 编辑 ]
实现无障碍英语沟通

on Knight Kelei

Well, the temperatures are dropping, at least at the rest of the countries, maybe not here in New York City this weekend. But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat. If you are thinking about buying one, when you know that keeping warm, I keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a litttle bit of expensive propositon. But it doesn't have to be, Alison Deyette is a fashinon stylist on the TLC Show: 10 Years Younger, and she found out some clothes that not only will make us look like a million bucks, but won't cost us a million bucks. Oh, exactly. Not at all. Because it is so priceless to get a coat (Right. ) in the winter. (Right. ) And the point is a coat should be a investment piece because it is going to protect the clothes you wear underneath. But none of our coats are above 200 and 99 dollars because when they say how money, you don't want to know you're(Right. ) pulling a lot of money out of your wallet or spending money in your credit cards. I love it. Is that one particular thing that you have to find in the right coat? Yeah, I think it's just patience, just like your clothes, your jeans, your big suits tried on, walking to a store with a few layers on. So you know you're getting the right fit because just walking with a T-shirt on, you know, (You can tell. )you're not getting a sense, you're not getting a sense about that. So just look at our office, as we take a look at some of these, I know you're sure to show us some personalized.

First model is Maria, this is an adorable coat for going out, I love it. Yeah, this is a fabulous look and it's going to take you to all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this, ahead to tell, look, it's all about the high designers and their second lables. (Perfect. )So this a bit cocktail dress, the fabulous foe fur and short little chubby jacket that I call, it is from simply Vera by Vera Wang, you can find the Kotz, Kotz had a huge success with this Simply Vera, Vera Wang line, because you can get the desiger name for the last price. And this is 169 dollars, the coat, and the new success and resonable (Right, right. )make a little bit your own. . . . Right, it comes out a little self-felt. I love the upper gloves, the clutch and the great jewellery. And I'm always about going with a different kind of whole jewellery rather than the basic opaque block rights. Get bet. So we did a little bit grey and tied them them with a bit DKNY and then along with a second label? (I love this. )This fabulous counts are $25 from pay less, it's label rose, for pay less. So it's like two scripts. You are one-stop shopping favourite. (Perfect. So this is a great-looking night coat, $169. Another a big trend, , , ! . . . which I love, is sort of carried over I think, from Spring to Summer, its color. Yeah, and what, this is such a splash, a brilliant pop of color.

Now, this coat, is to a high designer and this is available at TJ Maxx and it's this seaon's merchandise, and I think a lot of people worry about our price. We told it maybe at last season. (Right. )This is a high designer, this season's merchandise at TJ Maxx and then that will be going the whole way with off-price, so added a great pattern dresser need, available muscles , a bit tights from then, another pair of pay low. . . pay less boots, and then just a great t*. And this coat, I should point out is $129, which is a great price for the winter coat and also, also we let her go, ah, Lauren, is it OK these days to let your ham-line show beneath your coat? Yes, there is no steadfast role. . . . . . Right, I do something for the red light. Yes, yes, there's steadfast roles these days. Actually, it, a kind of nice to have a little bit of dress, so the skirt peeked out, you can actually see what I should wear in. Especially when they * like you.

Let's bring in Suisanna, she's wearing a jacket form JC Penney, I think this is the least expensive one that we have. $90. It's JC Penney's Worthington collection. (OK) I love this pants too *, I love the brilliant black and white. And black-and-white can defintely become an instinct classic in your wardrobe. (Right. )But I like that we kick up the commercial color. So we added a patterned scarf, we have a bit Robby Beatle dress peaking out a **some pop color. The long (More straight. )upper cloths again. And then we move along 'cos we are getting time limited.

And that one, 90 dollars. This Parka which is a beautiful gold that leads in Land's End. This is $125. Yeah, put it out from Land's End Angel Down Parka. I'll take it late to put it on and I was just like Mary Jay Blodge, Carin Deon. (Haha. . . )They all put on this coat because she makes this coat look so hot. And the company is telling that you can wear it in 15 degrees below zero and you're going to be suit and warm. And you still look cute, you still look cute. Yeah. How about Land's End, I would love that. Anybody who're going to cover, cover to Palin and Alaska. Right. Maybe you get ready to this coat. How about Las Vegas ? There you go.

Finally, let's bring a little bit more color. Elle is wearing this gorgeous(I love this orange, it's so bright and cheerful. )Yeah, how can you walk in the door and not smiling at this? I mean, instant happyiness's putting this on. This's from Club Monaco. It's our most expensive coat in the group, but / still affordable, at $299, and we just up the potion here by adding the hot pink and the little, you know, orange little miniskirt. But we did great as our neutural rather than going to save it to the black. (Right. ) So the pattern of the belt, the great tights, the open-toe heels ()and then a little bit jewels. Some fantastic options ranging from 90 to 300 dollars(Yeah. )Not bad, I'm actually keep us warm. Don't always find (Yes, exactly! )Make sure it's like the casual of the world blands, or, you know, the popper coat, make sure you are getting a good matter all done. Excellent. all right. Alison, thanks for . . . Thank you. I appreciate it.

[ 本帖最后由 萧小噜 于 2008-11-19 21:29 编辑 ]

评分次数

• skyRo

普特听力大课堂

HOMEWORK

Well, the temperatures are dropping, at least arrive the country, maybe are here in New York this weekend. But that doesn’t mean it’s not time to get that winter cold. And if you’re thinking about if I keeping warm, I keeping up the trends, can something be a little bit expensive proposition. But it doesn’t have to be.

Alison Deyette the fashion stylist from the TOC show, ten years younger, and she found some clues that we might only look like a million bucks, but won’t cost as a million bucks.

Exactly, not at all.

Because it’s so prices to get cold in the winter.

Right. And the point is cold should be investment piece because it’s going to be protecting the cloth around under need. But none of the cloth about $299 because the synonymy you don’t know ..want to know your point a lot of money ** or spending whatever your credit card.

I love it. Is it one particular secret that you have to finding a right coat?

No, I think it’s just patience, and just like you clothes, your jeans, your beding, so you try it on, walk into store with a few laters on. So you know you’re getting a right fit. Because just working with the T-shirt on, you can not get the sense of fit.

So let’s take a look at some of the ex New York fashion shows of personalize.

First of them is Maria. This is a adorable coat for going out.

Yeah.

I love it.

Yeah. This is a fabulous look if you took all the holiday this season. And what’s fabulous about this ** is all about Han designers and it’s ** labels.

Perfect.

评分次数

• skyRo

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语

好厉害啊!

homework

All the tempertures are dropping at this reval of the country maybe in Newyouk city this weekend, but it is not the time to get a winter coat, anything thinking about buy a winter coat but keeping warm I keep up the properzation but it does not have to be .ten years younger a million box but it will not cost us a million box

exactly, not at all.

it is so .. to get a coat.In the winter

right, a pretty coat should be investment piece, because it is going to be protect you clothes wearing , but not all the caot are 299 dollars, because it is not ho you do not know you want to know spending anywhere else

I love exact one finding the right coat,

No, I think it's patience and just like clothes, genes you try on

We will take a look at some of these

on 萧小噜

Well, the temperatures are dropping, at least at the rest of the countries, maybe not here in New York City this weekend. But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat. If you are thinking about buying one, when you know that keeping warm, I’m keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a little bit of expensive proposition. But it doesn't have to be, Alison Deyette is a fashion stylist on the TLC Show: 10 Years Younger, and she found out some clothes that not only will make us look like a million bucks, but won't cost us a million bucks. Oh, exactly. Not at all. Because it is so priceless to get a coat (Right. ) in the winter. (Right. ) And the point is a coat should be an investment piece because it is going to protect the clothes you wear underneath. But none of our coats are above 200 and 99 dollars because when they say how money, you don't want to know you're(Right. ) pulling a lot of money out of your wallet or spending money in your credit cards. I love it. Is that one particular thing that you have to find in the right coat? Yeah, I think it's just patience, just like your clothes, your jeans, your bathing suits tried on, walking to a store with a few layers on. So you know you're getting the right fit because just walking with a T-shirt on, you know, (You can tell. )you're not getting a sense, you're not getting a sense about that. So just look at our office, as we take a look at some of these, I know you're sure to show us some personalized.

First model is Maria, this is an adorable coat for going out, I love it. Yeah, this is a fabulous look and it's going to take you to all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this, ahead to tell, look, it's all about the high designers and their second labels. (Perfect. )So this a bit cocktail dress, the fabulous foe fur and short little chubby jacket that I call, it is from simply Vera by Vera Wang, you can find the Kohls, Kohls had a huge success with this Simply Vera, Vera Wang line, because you can get the designer name for the last price. And this is 169 dollars, the coat, and the new accessory eyes bow (Right, right. )make a little bit your own. . . . Right, it comes out a little self-belt. I love the upper gloves, the clutch and the great jewelry. And I'm always about going with a different kind of whole jewelry rather than the basic opaque block rights. Get bet. So we did a little bit of grey and a tines from DKNY and then along with a second label? (I love this. )This fabulous counts are $25 from pay less, it's label rose, for pay less. So it's like two scripts. You are one-stop shopping favourite. (Perfect. So this is a great-looking night coat, $169. Another a big trend, , , ! . . . which I love, is sort of carried over I think, from Spring to Summer, its color. Yeah, and what, this is such a splash, a brilliant pop of color.

Now, this coat, is to a high designer and this is available at TJ Maxx and it's this season’s merchandise, and I think a lot of people worry about our price. We told it maybe at last season. (Right. )This is a high designer, this season's merchandise at TJ Maxx and then I will be going the whole way with off-price, so added a great pattern dresser need, available muscles , a bit tights from then, another pair of pay low. . . pay less boots, and then just a great t*. And this coat, I should point out is $129, which is a great price for the winter coat and also, also we let you go, ah, Lauren, is it OK these days to let your ham-line show beneath your coat? Yes, there is no steadfast role. . . . . . Right, I do something for the red light. Yes, yes, there's no steadfast roles these days. Actually, it, a kind of nice to have a little bit of dress, so the skirt peeked out, you can actually see what I should wear in. Especially when they call nick like you.

Let's bring in Suisanna, she's wearing a jacket form JC Penney, I think this is the least expensive one that we have. $90. It's JC Penney's Worthington collection. (OK) I love this pants too far, I love the brilliant black and white. And black-and-white can definitely become an instinct classic in your wardrobe. (Right. )But I like that we kicked it up with a bunch of color. So we added a patterned scarf, we have a bit Robby Beatle dress picking up murdery from hopper caller. The long (More straight. )upper cloths again. And then we move along 'cos we are getting time limited.

And that one, 90 dollars. This Parka which is as a beautiful gold that leads in Land's End. This is $125. Yeah, put it out from Land's End Angel Down Parka. I'll take it late to put it on and I was just like Mary Jay Blodge, Carin Deon. (Haha. . . )They all put on this coat because she makes this coat look so hot. And the company is saying that you can wear it in 15 degrees below zero and you're going to be suit and warm. And you still look cute, you still look cute. Yeah. How about Land's End, I would love that. Anybody who're going to cover, cover to Palin and Alaska. Right. Maybe you get ready to this coat. How about Las Vegas ? There you go.

Finally, let's bring a little bit more color. Elle is wearing this gorgeous (I love this orange, it's so bright and cheerful. )Yeah, how can you walk in the door and not smiling at this? I mean, instant happiness’s putting this on. This is from Club Monaco. It's our most expensive coat in the group, but  still affordable, at $299, and we just up the potion here by adding the hot pink and the little, you know, orange little miniskirt. But we did great as our neutral rather than going to save it to the black. (Right. ) So the pattern of the belt, the great tights, the open-toe heels ()and then a little bit jewels. Some fantastic options ranging from 90 to 300 dollars (Yeah. )Not bad, I'm actually keeping us warm. Don't always find (Yes, exactly! )Make sure it's like the casual of the world brands, or, you know, the popper coat, make sure you are getting a good matter all done. Excellent. all right. Alison, thanks for . . . Thank you. I appreciate it.

评分次数

• skyRo

每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语

on 1047440431

Well, the temperatures are dropping, at least at the rest of the countries, maybe not here in New York City this weekend. But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat. If you are thinking about buying one, when you know that keeping warm, I’m keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a little bit of expensive proposition. But it doesn't have to be, Alison Deyette is a fashion stylist on the TLC Show: 10 Years Younger, and she found out some clothes that not only will make us look like a million bucks, but won't cost us a million bucks. Oh, exactly. Not at all. Because it is so priceless to get a coat (Right. ) in the winter. (Right. ) And the point is a coat should be an investment piece because it is going to protect the clothes you wear underneath. But none of our coats are above 200 and 99 dollars because when they say economy, you don't want to know you're(Right. ) pulling a lot of money out of your wallet or spending money in your credit cards. I love it. Is that one particular secret that you have to find in the right coat? Yeah, I think it's just patience, just like your clothes, your jeans, your bathing suits tried on, walking to a store with a few layers on. So you know you're getting the right fat because just walking with a T-shirt on, you know, (You can tell. )you're not getting a sense, you're not getting a sense about that. So just look at our office, as we take a look at some of these, I know you're sure to show us some personalized.

First model is Maria, this is an adorable coat for going out, I love it. Yeah, this is a fabulous look and it's going to take you to all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this, ahead to tell, look, it's all about the high designers and their second labels. (Perfect. )So this a bit cocktail dress, the fabulous foe fur and short little chubby jacket that I call, it is from simply Vera by Vera Wang, you can find the Kohls, Kohls had a huge success with this Simply Vera, Vera Wang line, because you can get the designer name before the last price. And this is 169 dollars, the coat, and the new accessory eyes bow (Right, right. )make a little bit your own. . . . Right, it comes out a little self-belt. I love the upper gloves, the clutch and the great jewelry. And I'm always about going with a different kind of whole jewelry rather than the basic opaque block rights. Get bet. So we did a little bit of grey and a tines from DKNY and then along with a second label? (I love this. )This fabulous counts are $25 from pay less, it's layer rose, for pay less. So it's like two scripts. You are one-stop shopping favourite. (Perfect. So this is a great-looking night coat, $169. Another a big trend, , , ! . . . which I love, is sort of carried over I think, from Spring to Summer, its color. Yeah, and what, this is such a splash, a brilliant pop of color.

Now, this coat, is to a high designer and this is available at TJ Maxx and it's this season’s merchandise, and I think a lot of people worry about our price. We told it maybe at last season. (Right. )This is a high designer, this season's merchandise at TJ Maxx and then I will be going the whole way with off-price, so added a great pattern dresser need, available muscles , a bit tights from then, another pair of pay low. . . pay less boots, and then just a great to buy. And this coat, I should point out is $129, which is a great price for the winter coat and also, also before we let you go, ah, Lauren, is it OK these days to let your ham-line show beneath your coat? Yes, there is no steadfast role. . . . . . Right, I do something for the red light. Yes, yes, there's no steadfast roles these days. Actually, it, a kind of nice to have a little bit of dress, so the skirt peeked out, you can actually see what I should wear in. Especially when they call nick like you.

Let's bring in Suisanna, she's wearing a jacket form JC Penney, I think this is the least expensive one that we have. $90. It's JC Penney's Worthington collection. (OK) I love this pants too far, I love the brilliant black and white. And black-and-white can definitely become an instinct classic in your wardrobe. (Right. )But I like that we kicked it up with a bunch of color. So we added a patterned scarf, we have a bit Robby Beatle dress picking up murdery from hopper caller. The long (More straight. )upper cloths again. And then we move along 'cos we are getting time limited.

And that one, 90 dollars. This Parka which is as a beautiful gold that leads in Land's End. This is $125. Yeah, put it out from Land's End Angel Down Parka. I'll take it late to put it on and I was just like Mary Jay Blodge, Carin Deon. (Haha. . . )They all put on this coat because she makes this coat look so hot. And the company is saying that you can wear it in 15 degrees below zero and you're going to be super warm. And you still look cute, you still look cute. Yeah. How about Land's End, I would love that. Anybody who're going to cover, cover to Palin and Alaska. Right. Maybe you get ready to this coat. How about Las Vegas ? There you go.

Finally, let's bring a little bit more color. Elle is wearing this gorgeous (I love this orange, it's so bright and cheerful. )Yeah, how can you walk in the door and not smiling at this? I mean, instant happiness’s putting this on. This is from Club Monaco. It's our most expensive coat in the group, but  still affordable, at $299, and we just up the potion here by adding the hot pink and the little, you know, orange little miniskirt. But we did great as our neutral rather than going to save it to the black. (Right. ) So the pattern of the belt, the great tights, the open-toe heels ()and then a little bit jewels. Some fantastic options ranging from 90 to 300 dollars (Yeah. )Not bad, I'm actually keeping us warm. Don't always find (Yes, exactly! )Make sure it's like the casual of the world brands, or, you know, the popper coat, make sure you are getting a good matter all done. Excellent. all right. Alison, thanks for . . . Thank you. I appreciate it.

评分次数

• skyRo

努力的自己 ,

on 物质少女

衣服的词都不懂啊 强烈呼唤斑斑的整理阿!

Well, the temperatures are dropping, at least throughout most of the country, maybe not here in New York City this weekend. But that doesn't mean that it is not time to get that winter coat. And, if you are thinking about buying one, when you know that keeping warm, and keeping up with the trends can sometimes be a little bit of expensive proposition. But it doesn't have to be, Alison Deyette is a fashion stylist on the TLC Show: 10 Years Younger, and she found us some clothes that not only will make us look like a million bucks, but won't cost us a million bucks.

Oh, exactly. Not at all.

Because it is so pricey  [昂贵的,过分昂贵的]to get a coat (Right. ) in the winter. (Right. )

And the point is a coat should be an investment piece because it is going to protect the clothes you wear underneath. But none of our coats are above 299 (ORZ...) dollars because in this / economy, you don't know, you wanna / know you're(Right. ) pulling a lot of money out of your wallet or spending money in your credit cards.

I love it. Is that one particular secret / you have to find in the right coat? You know, I think it's just patience, just like your clothes, your jeans, your bathing suits tried on, walking to a store with a few layers on. So you know you're getting the right fit, because just walking with a T-shirt on, you know, (You can't tell. )you're not getting a sense, you're not getting a sense of how it fit. So true it is, as we take a look at some of these, at New York Shows, how to personalize them.

Our first model is Maria, this is an adorable coat for going out, I love it.

Yeah, this is a fabulous look and it's going to take you to all your holiday parties this season and what's fabulous about this, ahead to tell, look, it's all about the high-end designers and their second labels. (Perfect. )So this a bit cocktail dress, the fabulous foe fur and short little chubby jacket that I call, it is from simply Vera by Vera Wang, you can find the Kohls, Kohls had a huge success with this Simply Vera, Vera Wang line, because you can get the designer name but for a lesser price. And this is 169 dollars, the coat, and U/V accessorizable(Right, right. )make a little bit your own. . . . Right, it comes out a little self-belt. I love the upper gloves, the clutch and the great jewelry. And I'm always about going with a different kind of whole jewelry rather than the basic opaque block rights. To skip it. So we did a little bit of grey and, attire from DKNY and then along with a second label? (I love this. )This fabulous counts are $25 from Payless, it's lay a lows, for Payless. So it's 95 % off. (It was great) You are one-stop shopping for all your accessories.

Perfect. So this is a great-look you can get that coat, $169. Another a big trend which I love, is sort of carried over I think, from Spring to Summer, its color. Yeah, and what, this is such a splash, a brilliant pop of color.

Now, this coat, is to a high-end designer and this is available at TJ Maxx and it's this season’s merchandise, and I think a lot of people worry about an off-price retatil that maybe is like last season. (Right. )This is a high-end designer, this season's merchandise at TJ Maxx and then I will be going the whole way with off-price, so added a great pattern dresser underneath, available  martials, and the tights  from then, another pair of pay low. . . pay less boots, and then just a great tough buy. And this coat, I should point out is $129, which is a great deal for the winter coat and also, also before we let you go, ah, Lauren, is it OK these days to let your ham-line show beneath your coat? Yes, there is no steadfast role. . . . . . Right, I do something for the red light. Yes, yes, there's no steadfast roles these days. Actually, it, a kind of nice to have a little bit of dress, sort of  skirt peeked out, you can actually see what I should wear in. Especially when they are coordinated like here.

Let's bring in Suisanna, she's wearing a jacket form JC Penney, I think this is the least expensive one that we have. $90. It's JC Penney's Worthington collection. (OK) I love this ? ? ?, I love the brilliant black and white. And black-and-white can definitely become an instinct classic in your wardrobe. (Right. )But I like that we kicked it up with a bunch of color. So we added a patterned scarf, we have a bit Robby Beatle dress peeking out ? from proper color. The long (More straight. )upper cloths again. And then we move along 'cos we are getting time limited.

And that one, 90 dollars. This Parka which is as a beautiful gold that leads in Land's End. This is $125. Yeah, put it out from Land's End Angel Down Parka. I'll tell you when you later put it on and I was just like Mary Jay Blodge, Cameron Diaz. (Haha. . . )They all put on this coat because she makes this coat look so hot. And the company is saying that you can wear it in 15 degrees below zero and you're going to be super warm. And you still look cute, you still look cute. Yeah. How about Land's End, I would love that. Anybody who're going to governer, governer Palin in Alaska. Right. Maybe to get one of these coats. When you come up the slopes in Alaska? There you go.

Finally, let's bring a little bit more color. Elle is wearing this gorgeous (I love this orange, it's so bright and cheerful. )Yeah, how can you walk atthe door and not smiling at this? I mean, instant happiness’s putting this on. This is from Club Monaco. It's our most expensive coat in the group, but  still affordable, at $299, and we just up the potion here by adding the hot pink and the little, you know, orange little miniskirt. But we did great as our neutral rather than going to save it to the black. (Right. ) So the pattern of the belt, the great tights, the open-toe heels ()and then a little bit jewels. Some fantastic options ranging from 90 to 300 dollars (Yeah. )Not bad, I'm actually keeping us warm. Don't always find (Yes, exactly! )the exact winter coat. Make sure it's like the cashmere, the wool lands, or, you know, with the proper coat, make sure you are getting a good matter all done. Excellent. all right. Alison, thanks for . . . Thank you. I appreciate it.

[ 本帖最后由 Chloé 于 2008-11-21 18:55 编辑 ]

评分次数

• skyRo

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

只听懂了多少钱

目前只听懂了多少钱,JC PENNY WASHINGTON COLLECTION ,$90
返回列表