只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[report整理] SENEWS-2010-03-29

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA special English development report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be pretected against deadly diseases nomonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against nomo-carko disease to the world poor countries at reduced price. Faither and Glactial Smith client signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement lasst week.
The global * support vaccines and immunizations for Gaby help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030. The world health organization says nomonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than aids, malairia and missols combined. This is the leading cause of death the * young children and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.
With all reasons why Gaby chose the nomo-cargo vaccine for its first advanced market commitment project. The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low-cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year, the governments of Italy, the Unitedkingdom, Canada, Russia AND Norway joined wih the bill and M* gates fundation. They provided 1.5 billion dollars to launch the nomo-cargo vaccine project.
Jeffry Warllon disgreed the Gaby alliance. He says the money helps to persuade drugmakers to take part in the project. the biggest changce get in vaccine medicine support countries * there is no market people cannot affort them. * we don't have. because no one in such countries. for we did for nomo-cargo vaccine  we said wwe will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines*** it  was a gamble
That gamble paid off, like so Smith client and faither agreed to provide 30 million doses of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollar a dose. The remaining 80% will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose. That is 90% less than current prices in the United States. Next Warllon says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. Destination which we tend to take granted in countries like United States ^^^

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA Special English, Development Report.
   Millions of babies and chinldren could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines againt pneumococcal disease to the world poorest countries at a reduced price.
    Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline signed the historic advance market committment agreement last week. The Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation for GAVI help negotiate the deal.
    The group says the low-cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lives by the year of 2030. The World Health Organization says pneumonia killed almost two million children each year.This is more than Aids, Malaria and measles combined. It's the leading reason of death among the young children. And more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why GAVI chose the Numalcoco vaccine for its first Advanc Market Committment Project.
    The private Public partnerships are designed to increase the avalability of low-cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year the government said Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the Bill and Malindergates Foundation. They provided 1.5 billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal Vaccine Project.
    Jeffery Roland is with GAVI alliance. He said the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
    The biggest challenge getting pneumonia vaccine in poor countries is there's no market. People can't afford them. As why we do not really have, we don't have Malaria vaccine yet because no one in rich countries really suffers from Malaria.What we did for the Numoria Vaccine was we said we'll pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and the right volumes that we need at right price. And it was a gamble.
     That gamble paid off. GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer has agreed to provide thirteen  million dozes each year for ten years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a doze. The remaining 80% will cost three dollars and fifty cents for a doze. That is 90% less than the current prize in the United States.
    Mr. Roland says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.
    Vaccination which we can't take it for granted in countries like the United States or in * European parts. A lot them don't even know which disease we've been vaccinated against. That's not the case in poor countries. Vaccination is a life or death question for poor people.If you can vaccinate the child to prevent the disease from happening. it's a lot more cost-affective than it is to treat that disease afterwards.
    And that's the VOA special English, Development report. Written by John Smith. I'm Steven Member.
   

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

HW
This is the VOA Special English Development Report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against normal carcal disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price. Fizzer and Glaser Smithcline signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week. The global aligns for vaccines and immunizations for gavy help negotiate the deal.
The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030. The World Health Organization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than Ages, Malaria, and Missiles combined.
It is the leading cause of death among young children.  And more than 90% of those death happened in the developing world. These are all reasons why gavy choose the normal carcal vaccine for its first advanced market commitment projects. The Private Public Partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.
Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia, and Norway joined with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. They provided 1.5 billion dollars to launch the normal carcal vaccine project. Jefery Wollen is with the gavy aligns. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
The biggest chance getting vaccines in poor countries is there is no market. People can't afford them. As for we really don’t have, we don't have a malaria vaccine, because no one in rich countries really suffers from malaria.  What we did for the Numal Carcal vaccine was we said is we would pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and the right volume that we need at the right price. And it was a gamble.
That gamble paid off. Glasle Smithcline ands Fizzer have agreed to provide 30 millions dozens of vaccine each year for 10 years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sale 7 dollar a doze. The remaining 80% would cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per doze. That is 90% less than current prices in the United States. Mr. Wollen says the agreement is a huge of achievement for the developing world.
Vaccination which we tend to take for granted in countries like the United States or in much near  . A lot of must know which disease we have been vaccinated against. That's not a case in poor countries. Vaccination is a life or death question for poor people. And a few can vaccinate child to prevent disease from happening. It is a lot more costs effective than it is to treat the disease afterwards.
And that's the VOA Special English Development Report, written by June Sims. I'm Steve Ember.



This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is VOA Special English Development Report

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcus disease to the world's poorest countries at reduced price.

F- and ** sign the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.The globle alliance for vaccines and immunizations ** help negotiate the deal.The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lifes by the year twenty thirty.The World Health Organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year.This is more than **,** and **,**.It is the leading cause of death among young children.And more ninety percent of those deathes happen in the developing world.

These are all reasons why G- chose the pneumococcus vaccines for its first advance market commitment project.The private public partnerships are designing to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.

Last year,the governments of Italy,the United Kingdom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and ** foundation.They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the penumocaccus vaccines project.

G- is with the ** alliance.He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.

The biggest chance is getting ** vaccines in poor countries**there is no market ,people can afford them.** because no one in rich country ** .**we were paid one twelve five billion dollars if you developed the right vaccines and right ** where they need and the right price.And it was a gamble.

That gamble paid off .** and ** have agreed to provide thirty million dozens of the vaccines each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dose.The remaining eighty percent will cost three dollars and fifty cents a dose.That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States.Mr.W- says the agreement is a huge achivement for the developing world.

** which we tend to take for a granted in countries like the United States or in Washington.A lot of us don't even know which diseases will be ** against.That's not the case for poor country.** a life a death question for foor people.And few can ** the child to prevented disease from happening.It is a lot of ** to treat that disease after worlds.

And that's the voa special english development report.Written by June Simth.I'm Steve Ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA specail English development report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against normal pneumococcal disease to the world poorest countries at reduce price.
** and ** signed the historic advance market commitment the agreement last week. The global allies for vaccines and immunizations or ** help the negotiated the deal.
The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2020. The World Health Organization say pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDS, malaria and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among the young children and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.
This is all reasons why ** choose pneumococcal vaccine for it first advance market commitment project. The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availibility of low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year the government`s  of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway jioned with the bill and the ** gates foundation. The provided one and half billion dollars to luanch the normal pneumococcal vaccine project.
** dis allies.He says the money helps to persuade drug makes to take part in the project.
The big change is that you getting vaccines to poor countries that there is no market, people cannot afford them. we really donot have pneumonia vaccine yet. Because no one in rich country really suffer **. While we did for pneumococcal vaccine that we said we will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you developed the right vaccines and right now that you need and that right price. and it is the gamble.
That gamble paid off. ** and ** had agreed to provide 30 million dosis of vaccines each year for ten years. The first 20% of vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dosis. The remaining 80% will cost 3 dollars 50 cents per dosis. That is 90% less than current prices in the United States. ** says the agreement is a huge treatment for the developing world

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is voa special english development report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadily diease d .Two lading drug companies have agreed to supply b* against normal c* diease to the world's poorest country at reducing price.Father and B plan samy the histroic advanced market commitment agreement last week.

The global allies for b and i for ga health negotiate the deal.The group says the law cost b could save as many as seven million lives by the year 2030 .The World Health Oraganizations says n kills all most two million children each year.This is more than Aids Malaria and M combined.It is the leading cause of death A children and more than 19% of those deaths happen in the developing world.

Those are old reasons why G choose the newmore c magazine for its frist advanced market commitement project.The p public parternships are designed to increase the way ability of no-cost b in poor areas.Last year the governmets of Italy ,the United Kingdom ,Canada ,Russian and Norway joined with the bill aid m foundation.They provided one and half billion dollars to launch the N project.J is with the G allies ,he says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.

The biggest challenge getting the m supporting coutries there is no market people can afford them and we do not have Malaria b* because no one in rich coutries really suffers Malaria ,well ,we did for the N as we said we will pay one point five billion dollars if you develop the right b in the right v that we need and in the right price and it was a gamble .

But gamble paid off,n and father have agreed to provide thirteen million doses of the b each year for ten years.The frist 20% of the b will sell for seven dollars a dose.The remaining 80% will cost 3 doallars and 15 cents for a dose.That is 19% less than current prices in the United States .Mr.w says the agreement is a huge cheapment for the developing world.


B which we tend to take for g in coutries like United States or in Austrinia .A lot of us even know which dieases we have been d even against .That is not the cases for countries a the life death question for people.and if you can v the child to prevent disease form happening .It is a lot more defent that is you treat that diease afterwards.

That is the voa special english development report.Written by J S.I am Steve Ember.
____________________________________________________
一个头,八个大。。。几次想放弃本篇听写。。。。



This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumocargo disease to the world’s poorest countries at reduced price.

Fisher and Smith cline signed the historic at that market commitment the agreement last week. The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations ** help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lives by the year twenty thirty. The world health organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than aids, [url=]malaria[/url] and misuse combined. It is the leading cost of death among young children and more than ninety percent of those deaths happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why David chose the pneumonia vaccine for its first advanced market commitments project.   

The private public partnerships are design to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the bill and Malinda gates foundation. They provided one and half billion dollars to launch the [url=]pnuemo[/url] vaccine project.

Jeff diswiths the G. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project. The biggest chance of getting vaccines to support countries *. There is no market people can afford them. We don’t have malaria vaccine yet. Because no one in rich countries really suffers in malaria. While we did for the pneumo vaccine was we said we will pay one point billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and right bow them we need and the right price. And it was a gamble.  

That gamble paid off. Smith and Fisher Have agreed to provide thirteen million of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a douse. The remaining eighty percent will cost three dollars and fifty cent per douse. That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States.

Mr W says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. Foundation which we attend take for granted in countries like the United States or in west *. A lot of * know which disease with de * against. That’s not a case in poor countries. That condition is a life for death question for poor people. if you can vaccinate a child to prevent disease happening, it is low more cost festive *to treat that disease after words .

And that’s the VOA Special English Development Report written by June. I’m Steve Ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

this is the voa special english development report ,millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia,two leading drug companies have agreed to  supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world poorest countries at a reduced price....and ..signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week ,the global alliance for vaccines and immunizations or ,,help negociate the deal ,the group says  the low cost vaccine could save as many as  7 million lives by the year 2030.the world health organization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year . this is more than acids ,malaria and measles combined ,it is the leading cause of death among young children ,and more than 90percent of those deaths happen inthe tdeveloping world ,these are all reasons why ..choose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first advance market commitment project ,the private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas last year ,the governments of italy ,the united kingdom canada russia and norway joined with a  bill and ... foundation ,they provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project ,,,,is with the ,,,alliance ,he says the  money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project,the biggest challenge youare getting vaccine support country that is there is no market ,people can affort them we don't really malaria vaccine ,because no one in rich countries really suffer from malaria ,while we did for  the pneococcal vaccine as we said,we will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines in the right values that we need and the right price ,and it was a gamble,that gamble payed off,..and .. have agreed to provide 30 million doses of the  vaccine each year for ten years ,the first 20 percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dose ,the  remaining 8 percent will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose that's ninety percent less than current  prices in the united states,..says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world,vaccinations which we tend to take for granted in countries like the united states  or western europe that  a lot of them even know which diseases we've been vaccinated against ,that is not the case in poor countries ,vaccinations is a life or death question for poor people .and if you can vaccinate a child to prevent the disease from happening,it's a  lot more cost infective than to treat that disease after words
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

普特听力大课堂

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is VOA dpecial English develompment report.
Milloms of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly desiese *. To leading drug companies have a great to supply maginzes against ** desiese to the world's poorest countries at redurced price.
F**and B** sign the historic at vans market commitment the agreement last week. The globable on lines for maginzes and i*** or get they help * the deal. The group says the low cost maganizes can seens that as many as 7 million lives by the the year 2030. The world health orginazion says ***kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than */*/*and* conbained. It is the leading cost of death the mangyang(?) children and more than 19 percent of those there's haven in develomping world.
These are all reseans why * choose the * magainze for it's first at vains market convitment project.
The private public parnterships are desiring increase the availbality of low cost magainzes in poor eares. Last year the governments of Itary the unit kington Cananda Russia and Norwea jion with the Bill and ** fundation. They provided one and half billiom dollars to launched the ***magainze project.
*****with the begun on lines,he says the money helps to persued durg *to take part in the project.
The bigest challeng getting my sating in action support country there's no market.People cant afford them. ***we dont have **yet .Because no one in rich country **suffer ***. While we did for **maganize was we said:we will pay 125billom doolars if you develomp ** maginzes and I write * that we need and *price and it was,it was a gamble.
That gamble paid off.****and**have a greet to provide 30 million * 0f maginze each year for ten years. The first 20 pencent of maginzes will sale for 7 dollars produce. The remaining 80 pencent will cost 3dollars and 50 cents produce.That is 90 pencent less than current prices in the Unite States.
Mr ** says the agreement is a huge cherpment for the develomping world.
Fasenation  which we tend to take for granted in countries like Units Stantes or **. But, all of us don't even konwn the which desiese will be decationly againt. That's not the causion for countries . Fansetation and life or duff  question before people. And you can fansenated child to provented the desiese unhappening. It is long more ** that is to ture that desiese after words.
And that's the VOA special English develomptment report by***.














This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is teh VOA special English Development Report.
Millions of babies and childern could soon be protected againstthe deadly disease pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price.
F and B signed the histomic advance market commitment agreement last week.The global allies for vaccines and immunizations or G helped negotiated the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.The World Health Organization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million childern each year.This is more than AIDS, malaria and measles combined.It is the leading cause of death among young children and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.These are all reasons why G choose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.
The private public  partnerships are designing to increase the availibility of low cost vaccines in poor areas.Last year the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with a bill and M Gates Fundation. They provided one and half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project.
J is with the G allies.He says the money helps to pursuade the drug makers to take part in the project.The biggest change is that you getting vaccine support countries there is no market. People can afford them we don't have malaria vaccine, because no one in rich countries really suffer from malaria. While we did for the pneumococcal vaccine was we said. We will pay one point five billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines in the right ... that we need and the right price. And it was the gamble.
That gamble payed off. G and F have agreed to provide thirty million dosis of vaccines each year for ten years.The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dosis.The remaining 80% will cost 3.15 dollars produce.That is 90% less than current prices in the United States.
Mr. W says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing wolrd.Vaccinations which we tend to take for guranted in countries like the United States or in Western Europe that a lot of ... to know which disease we've been vaccinated against. That not a case for poor countries. Vaccination is a life of death question for poor people. You can vaccinate a child to prevent the disease when happening. It is a lot more cost infectives than it is to treat that disease afterwards.
And that's the VOA special English Development Report written by June Simms. I'm Steve Ember.










This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

HW


This is the VOA Special English Development Report.


Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines aganist pneumococal disease to the world's poorest at reduced price.


Faither and Gralaso Smith Kalan signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week. The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations or GABI helped negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.


The World Health Organization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDs, malaria and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why GABI chose the pneumococal vaccines for its advanced market commitment project.


The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.


Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the bill and Mulinda Case Foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococal vaccine project.


Jefey Rolan is with the GABI alliance. He says the money helps persuade drug makers to take part in the project.


The biggest challenge getting lighting vaccine to poor countries, there is no market, people can't afford them. And for really, we don't have a malaria vaccine yet, because on one in rich countries * suffer from the malaria. Well, we did for the pneumococal vaccine that we said, we would pay 1.5 billion dollars if you developed the right vaccines in right / that we need and at the right price. And it was a gamble.


That gamble payed off. Galaso Smith Kolan and Faither have agreed to provide 30 million doses of the vaccine each year for 10 years. The first 20 percent of the vaccines will sale for 7 dollars a dose. The remaining 80 percent would cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose. That is 80 percent less than current price in the United States.


Mr.Wolen said the agreement is a huge achivement for the developing world. Vaccination which we take for granted in countries liked United States or in western Europe. A lot of even don't know which diseases we have been vaccine against. That's not the case in poor countries. Vaccination is a live or death question for poor people. And you can vaccinate a child to prevented disease from happening. It is a more cost effective than it is to treat that disease afterwards.


And that's the VOA Special English Development Report, written John Sins. I'm Steven.




This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

本帖最后由 renee056 于 2010-3-29 11:05 编辑

HW

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumo cough. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumonia cock disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price. *** and *** signed the historical advance market commitment agreement last week. The global allies for vaccines and immunizations or getty help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lives by the year 2030.


The World Health says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than E, M and N 's combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children, and more than 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world. These are all the reasons why get the children the pneumonia vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.

The Private Public Partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the Bulit and Merlindaget Foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumo cough vaccine project. *** is with the gatty allies. He says, the money helps to persuade the drug makers to take part in the project. " The biggest challenge of getting pneumonia vaccine support the countries is additional market. People can afford them. So we don't have pneumonia vaccine yet, because no one in rich countries really suffers from pneumonia. What we did for pneumonia vaccine was we said, we will pay one point five billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and the right volume that we need and the right price. And it was a gumbo.

That gumbo paid of *** and *** at agree to provide thirty million dozes of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dozes. The remaining eighty percent will cost three dollars and fifty cents per dozes. That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States. Mr. *** says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.

"Fascination which we tend to take for grant in countries like the United States and in west Europe. A lot still even unknown which diseases we've been actually against. That 's no the case in poor countries. *** is the life and the death question for poor people. If you can vaccinate the child to protect the disease from *** , it is a lot more cause effective than it is to cheat that disease afterward.
1

评分次数

  • csufor

每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

this is the voa special english development report. millions of babies and children can soon be protected against the deadly disease R*. two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against the *normacargo disease to the world poorest countries at reduced price. Fi* and G* signed a historic advance market commitment agreement last week. the global alliance for medicines and *email or *gaby not negociate the deal. the group says the low cost medicines can save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2013. the world health organization says R* kills almost 2 million children each year. this is more than E* M* and Mi* combined. it is the leading cause of death among young children and more than 19 percent of these death happen in the developing world. this are all the reasons why Gaby choose the N*cargo medicine for its first advanced market commitment project. the provided pulic partnerships are designed to increase the availablity of low cost medicines in poor areas. last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kidom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the Bill and Malinda Gates foundation. they provide one and half billion dollars to lonch the New*cargo medicine project. JE* is with the gaby alliance. he says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project. the bigest challenge poor country is that no market people can afford them. we do not have M* action yet because no one in these county really suffer the M* where we did for *Newmorecargo function is we said we will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop M* medicines and * that we need at the right price. and it was a gamble. that gamble paid off G* Smith C* and Fi* are agree to provide 13 million doses of the medicine each year for ten years. the first 20 percent of the medicines will sell for 7 dollars a dose. the remaining 80 percent will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose that is 90 percent less than current prices in the United States. Wo* says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. vaccination which we can take for granted in counties like United States or which diseases we have been deadly against that is not the case in poor counties finsination and life or death question for poor people and you can vaccinate the child to prevent the disease from happening. it is a a lot more costly effective to treat that disease afterwards. that is the voa special english development report.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA Special English Development Report;

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadily disease moroil.Two leading drug companies have a great to supply vaccine against newmocarko disease to the worlds poorest coutry and reduce the price.

XX and XX  XX sign the historic advance market commitment agreement last week. The Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization or gabby help the xx .The group says the low cost vaccine could save as many as seven million lives by the year 2030.

The World Heath Organization says nomoril  kills almost 2 million children each year.This is more than aids ,malaria and mis combined.It is the leading cause of the death among young children and more than 90 percent of death happen in the developing world.

These are all reasons why gabby choose the newmocarco vaccine for it's first advanced market commitment project . The private pulic partnershipers are designing  two increase the ability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.

Last year the goverment xx xx united kindom ,Canada ,Russia and Norway join the fundation.They provided 1.5 billion dollars to launch the newmocarco vaccine project.Jeffrey xx the gabby alliance .

He says the money helps to persuade durg makers to take part in the project.that gambl paid off .xx and xx have agreed to provide 30 million doses of vaccine each year for ten years .The first 20 percent the vaccine will sells the 7 dollars of a dose .The remainly 80 percent were cost 3 dollars and 15 xx per dose. That is 90 percent less then current price in the United States.

Mr x says the agreement is a huge cheapment for the developing world.and that's the VOA Special English Development Report,written by Joxx. I'm Steven Emebr

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通
本帖最后由 chuer190235 于 2010-3-29 11:26 编辑

HOMEWORK

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.


Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines aganist pneumococal disease to the world's poorest at reduced price.


Faither and G** signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week. The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations or * helped negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.


The World Health Organization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDs, ** and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why * chose the pneumococal vaccines for its advanced market commitment project.


The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.


Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the bill and ** Foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the * vaccine project.


Jefey Rolan is with the * alliance. He says the money helps persuade drug makers to take part in the project.


The biggest challenge getting lighting vaccine to poor countries, there is no market, people can't afford them. And for really, we don't have a malaria vaccine yet, because on one in rich countries * suffer from the malaria. Well, we did for the pneumococal vaccine that we said, we would pay 1.5 billion dollars if you developed the right vaccines in right * that we need and at the right price. And it was a gamble.

That gumble paid of ** and** at agree to provide thirty million dozes of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dozes. The remaining eighty percent will cost three dollars and fifty cents per dozes. That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States. Mr.  says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.

"Fascination which we tend to take for grant in countries like the United States and in west Europe. A lot still even unknown which diseases we've been actually against. That 's no the case in poor countries. * is the life and the death question for poor people. If you can vaccinate the child to protect the disease from * , it is a lot more cause effective than it is to cheat that disease afterward.

1

评分次数

  • csufor

活在当下。
返回列表