只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[report整理] SENEWS-2010-03-29

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!
Homework

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world's poorest contries at a reduced price.

** and ** Smith ** signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week. The global alliance for vaccines and ** or ** help the ** for deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030. The World Health Orgnization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDs, malaria, and measles combined. It is the leading cost of death among young children, and more than 90% of death happened in the developing world.

These are all reasons why Gavy choose the pneumococcus vaccine for its first advance market commitment project. The privite public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year, the goverment served Italy, the United Kindom, Canada, Russia, and Norway joined with the bill and the ** gate's foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project.


Jefery Roland is with the Gavy aliance, he says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project. "The biggest challange getting ** to poor countries is there is no market people can't afford them. ** we don't have a malaria vaccine yet, because no one in rich country really suffer from the malaria. Where we did for the pneumococcal vaccine was we said, we will pay 1.5 million dollars if you develop the right vaccines and a right volume that we need, and the right price, and, it was, it was a gamble.




That gamble paid off, ** Smith ** and ** have agree to provide 30 million doses of the vaccines each year for 10 years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars for dose. The remaining 80% will the will cost 3 dollars 50 percent for dose. That is 90% less than current prices in the United States. Mr.Roland says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.


"Vaccination which we tend to take for granted in countries like United States or **. A lot of us still even don't know which diseases we've been definitly against. That's not the case in poor countries. Vaccination is a life or death question for poor people.
And if you can vaccinate a child to prevent a disease from happening it is a lot more cost effective than it is to treat that disease afterwards."

1

评分次数

  • csufor

HW

This is the VOA special English development report.
   Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world poorest countries at a reduce price. F and G signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week.
The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations or GAVI help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year twenty thirty. The world health organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than AIDS malaria and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children, and more than 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why GAVI choose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first advanced market commitment project.
The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.
Last year the government said Italy, the united kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the B and M foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project. G is with the GAVI alliance, he says the money helps to persuade the drug makers to take part in the project.
“the biggest challenge getting l__ and vaccine in poor country since there is no market, people can not afford them, as though we don’t really, we don’t have a pneumonia vaccine yet, because no one in rich country really suffers from pneumonia, while we did for the pneumococcal vaccine was we said we will pay 1.5 million dollars if you develop the right vaccine and the right __ that we need and with right price, and it was a gamble”
That gamble paid off, G and S have agreed to provide 30 million dose of vaccine each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose. The remaining 80 percent will cost three dollars and fifty cents per dose. That’s is 90 percent less than current prices in the united states.
Mr W says the project is a huge achievement for the developing world.
“vaccination which we tend to take for granted in countries like united states or in west Europe etc. A lot of us even don’t know which diseases we’ve been vaccinated against, that’s not the keys in poor countries, vaccination is a life or death question for poor people, and if you can vaccinate a child, to prevented diseases from happening, it is a lot more __than it is to treat that diseases afterwards.”
And that’s the VOA special English development report, written by J I’m S……
1

评分次数

  • csufor

立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

this is the voa special english development report. millions of babies and children could soon protected against the deadly disease lemania. two leading drug companys have greatly supplied vaccines against nomocargo disease that's the world poor countries at reduced price. Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline signed   the historic advance market commitment areement last week.the global alliance for vaccine and immunization or gavi help negotiating the deal. the group says the low cost vaccine could save as many as 7 millions lives by 2018.the world healthy organizations says the monia kills almost 2 millions each year. this is more than aids, monaria, and measls combined. it is the leading cause dead amony young children. and more 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world. this is all reasons why gavi choose the normal cargo vaccines for the first advance market commitment project. the private public partenerships are designed to increase the  avaiability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.last year the goverment of itany, theunited kingdom canada russia and Norway joined with bill and molinda gate foundation. they provided 1.5 billions dollars to lanch the normal cargo vaccine project. Jeffrey Rowland is with the gavi alliance. he says the money hlpe to persude drug maker to take part in the project. the biggest chanllege get life saving vacccine sppourt countries there is no market. poeple can't afford them. that why we don't really have malaria vaccine yet. because no one in rich country really suffer malaria. so we did for the pneumococcal vaccine as we said. we were paid 1.5 billion dolars if you develop the right vaccines, and the right volume we need and the right price. it's was a gamble.that gamble paid off.GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer have agreed to provide thirty million doses of the vaccine each year for ten years.the first 20 percent vaccine will sell for 7 dollar a dose. the remaining 80 percent will cost 3.5 dollar per dose.that is 90 percent less than current price in the united state.  Mister Rowland says the areement is a huge achievement in the developing country. Vaccination, which we tend to take for granted in countries like the United States or in Western Europe. in lot of us even don't know which disease we have been vaccinated against. that not the case in poor countries. vaccination is a life or death question for poor people if you can vaccinated a child to prevent the disease happenning, it is a lot more  cost efficent than it is to treat the disease afterwards.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA special english development report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease  pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to apply vaccines against normal /(cark) disease to the world`s poorest country at reduced price.
/ and / smith claim signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations (wall gaby) help negotiate the deal.The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.
The world healthy organization says pneumonia  kills almost 2 million children each year,this is more than aids, malaria and / combined ,is the leading cause of death of / children and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.
These are all reasons why gaby choose the normal / vaccine for its first advance market commitment project. The private public parterships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.
last year, the goverments of Italy, the united kingdom, canada, russia and Norway join with the bill and (malenda) gates foundation. They provided one and half billion dollars to launch the normal / vaccine project.
jeffery / is with the gaby alliance,he says the money help to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
The bigest challenge getting in / vaccines support countries is that there is no market, people can not afford them, I`m afraid we don`t malaria vaccinia ,because no one this country really suffers malaria,well, we did for the // vaccine ,we said , we will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and right value that we need and at right price, and it was a gamble.
That gamble paid of /smith  and / agree to provide 30 million doses of the vaccines each year for 10 years.The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dose, the remainging eighty percent will cause three dollars and fifty cents per dose,that is ninety percent less than current price in the united states.
Mr woolen says the agreenment is a huge tradement for the developing world.
vaccination which we tend to take for granted in country like the united states or in //, a lot of us still even don`t know which diseases we been vaccined aganist.That is not question in poor country, vaccination is a life or death question for poor people, and if you can vaccinate a child to provide the disease from happening,it is a lot more cost effective than it is to treat that disease afterwards.
And that`s the voa special english development report, written by john/, I`m steve, ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the dead disease remonia. Two leading drug companies  disease have agreed  to sa reduce against romo  disease to the world pooriest countries at reduced price. And Smith signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week. The global alience for  and  or   help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost could see  as many as  seven million    by the year 2030.The world health organazations says remonia kills almost two million children each year.This is more than aids,moralia and nesals combined. This is the leading cause of death among young children  and more than 90% death happen in the developing world.These are all reasons why      for  it first advanced market commitment project. The pubnish of low cost  in poor areas . Last year, the govenment of Itlay,The United Kindom,Canada, Russia and Nuowei joined  foundation.Provided one and half billion dallors to launch   project.   allience. He says the money helps to pursuade drug makers to take part in the project. A big challenge getting invest to support countries there is no market people can not afford it.  We don't have mareri  because no one in this  country suffer from marinia. What we did for the  We'll pay 1.25 dollars if you develop  the right medcine the right price and it was a gamble.That gamble paid off.  and had agreed to provide  30million dollars each year for ten years.The first 20pecent of the medcine will sell 70 dollars for a dose 。the remaining 80%will cost 3dollars and 50 cents for a dose. is 90% last in the United States. says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. a lot that not in case for countries. the prevent the disease happening. for 2 people   to the disease.
Homework

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease Pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price. Fizer and Glaxo Smith Clime signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.The Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations or GAVI helped negotiate the deal.

The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.The World Health Organization says Pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year.This is more than the AIDS,malaria and measles combined.It is the leading cause of death among young children,and more than 90% of those deaths happened in the developing world.These are all reasons why GAVI chose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.Last year,the governments of Italy,the United Kindom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project.

Jeffery Roland is with the GAVI Alliance.He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project."The biggest challenge of getting vaccines for poor countries is there's no market.People can't afford them.We don't have a malaria vaccine yet,because no one in rich countries really suffers from malaria.Well,we did for the pneumococcal vaccine was we said we will pay 1.5 billion dollars,if you develop the right vaccines and the right volumes that we need and at the right price. And it was a gamble."

That gamble paid off.Glaxo Smith Clime and Fizer have agrred to provide 30 million doses of the vaccines each year for 10 years.The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose.The remaining 80% will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose.That is 90% less than current prices in the United States.Mr.Roland says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world."Vaccination,which we tend to take for granted in countries like the United States or in western Europe.In fact,a lot of us don't even know which diseazes we've been definitely against.That's not the case in poor countries.Vaccination is a life-and-death question for poor people,and if you can vaccinate a child to prevent the diseaze from happening,it is a lot more cost effective than it is to treat that diseaze afterwards."

And that's the VOA Special English Decelopmnt Report written by June Simms.I'm Steve Amber.
Homework

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease Pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price. Fizer and Glaxo Smith Clime signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.The Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations or GAVI helped negotiate the deal.

The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.The World Health Organization says Pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year.This is more than the AIDS,malaria and measles combined.It is the leading cause of death among young children,and more than 90% of those deaths happened in the developing world.These are all reasons why GAVI chose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.Last year,the governments of Italy,the United Kindom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project.

Jeffery Roland is with the GAVI Alliance.He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project."The biggest challenge of getting vaccines for poor countries is there's no market.People can't afford them.We don't have a malaria vaccine yet,because no one in rich countries really suffers from malaria.Well,we did for the pneumococcal vaccine was we said we will pay 1.5 billion dollars,if you develop the right vaccines and the right volumes that we need and at the right price. And it was a gamble."

That gamble paid off.Glaxo Smith Clime and Fizer have agrred to provide 30 million doses of the vaccines each year for 10 years.The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose.The remaining 80% will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per
dose.That is 90% less than current prices in the United States.Mr.Roland says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world."Vaccination,which we tend to take for granted in countries like the United States or in western Europe.In fact,a lot of us don't even know which diseazes we've been definitely against.That's not the case in poor countries.Vaccination is a life and death question for poor people,and if you can vaccinate a child to prevent the diseaze from happening,it is a lot more cost effective than it is to treat that diseaze afterwards."

And that's the VOA Special English Decelopmnt Report written by June Simms.I'm Steve Amber.
1

评分次数

  • csufor

实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world's poorest countries at reduced price.Fizer and Glasgow Smith Clien signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations or GAVI help negotiate the deal.The group says the low cost vaccine could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.

The World Health Organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year.This is more than AIDS,malaria and mizzles combined.It is the leading cause of death among young children.And more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.These are all reasons why GAVI chose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.

The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.Last year the government set  the Italy,UK,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and Melinda Gates foundation.They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project.

Jeffry Rollen is with the GAVI alliance.He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.The biggest challenge is getting licence and vaccine support countries like this there's no market.People can't afford them,and further we don't really have a malaria vaccine yet,because no one in rich countries really suffers from malaria.Well we did for the pneumococcal vaccine as we said,we'll pay 1.5 billion dollars.If you develop the right vaccines and right bunions that we need and at the right price.And it was a gamble.That gamble paid off.

Glasgow Smith Clien and Fizer have agreed to provide 30 million does of the vaccine each year for 10 years.The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a does.The remaining 80% will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per does.That is 90% less than current prices in the US.

Mr.Rolen says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world .Vaccination which we can't take for granted in countries like US or in western europe inside.A lot of us don't even know which diseases we've been actually against.That's not the case in poor countries ,vaccination is a life or death question for poor people.And if you can vaccinate a child to prevent a disease from happening .It is a lot more cost effect than it is to treat that disease afterwards.

And that's the VOA Special English Development Report,written by June Sings,I'm Steve Ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

普特听力大课堂

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

Homework
This is the VOA Special English Development Report.Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease ().Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply that things against () disease to the world's poorest countries at redused price.F. and G. Smith C. signed the historic advance market (commiteement) the agreement last week.The global () for () things and () or () help () the deal.The group says the low cost that things could see as many as seven million lives by the year twenty thirty.The World Health Organisation says () kills almost two million children each year.This is more than AIDS,() and ().It is the leading cause of death among young children.And more than nineteen percent of those deaths happen in the developing world.These are all reasons why () chose the () for its first advanced market (committeements) project.
The private public partnerships are designed to increase the () ability of low price () things in poor areas.Last year,the government of Italy,the United Kingdom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and () fundation provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the () project.J. is with the ().He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
The big challenge to getting () support country that there is no market people can't () them.() we don't have () yet,because no one in which country () suffer from the ().Well,we did for the (),we said we would pay 1.5 million dollars,you develop the right () things and right () that we need right price.And it was a ().
That () paid off G. Smith C. and F. have agreed to provide thirty million dozes of the () thing each year for ten years.The first 20% of the () things will sell 7 dollars a doze.The remaining 80% will cost three dollars and fifty cents a doze.That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States.Mr. W. says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.
() nations which we can't take for granted in countries like Intaly States or (),a lot of us even know which disease would been () against.Ahm,that's not a case for countries to national life or death question for poor people.You can () child to pervent this disease from happening.This is lot more cost () than it is to treat that disease after words.
And that's the VOA Special Englshi Development Report written by J.,I'm Steve Ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA Special English development report.
Millions of babies and children could soon  be protected against the deadly disease Pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumoncoccus disease to the world's poorest countries and reduce price. Fiser and Blackso Smith Kline said the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week.
The globle alaince for vaccines and immunisations were happy to help negociate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines will save as many as 7 million lifies by the year 2030. THe world health organisation says pneumonia killed almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDS, maleria and measles combine. It is the leading cause of death of amount young children and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.
these are the all reason why Gaby chose the pneumoncoccus vacine for its first advanced market commitment projects. The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.
Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway join with the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. They provied one and half billion dollors to launch the pneumoncoccus vaccine project.
Jefry Wovlen is with the Gaby's aliance. He says the money helps to pursuade the drug makers to take part in the project.
The biggest challenge getting life-save vaccines in the poor countries is no market. people can't afford them.That's why we dont have an maleria vaccine yet, because no one in thees countries really suffers from maleria. What we did for the new pneumoncoccus vaccines is for what we said, we will pay 1.5 billion dollors. If you develop the right vaccines in the right volum that we need and at the right price. And it is a gamble.
That gamble payed off. Fiser and Blackso Smith Kline have agreed to provide 30 million dozes of the vaccines each year for 10 years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollors a doze. The remaining 80% will cost 3.50 dollor for a doze. That is 90% less than the current price in the United States.
Mr Wovlen said the agreement is a huge achivement for the developing world.
Vacination which we can't take for granted in countries like the United States or west Europe. In  fact, all of us dont even know which disease will vacinate against. That's not the case in poor countries. Vaccination for life and death are the questions for poor people. If you can vacinate the child to prevent the disease from happening , it's a lof more effected than to treat that disease afterwords.
That's the voa special english development report, written by June Simms. I’m Steve Ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against deadly disease newmonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against newmocaco disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price. Fiser and G signed the historic advance market commitment to agreement last week. The global allies for vaccines and immunizations or * help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lives by the year twenty thirty.

The World Health Organization says newmonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than aids, m and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than ninety percent of those death happen in developing world. These are all reasons why G chose the newmocaco vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.

The private public partnerships are design to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the bill and MG *. They provided one and half billion dollars to launch the newmocaco vaccine project.

JR is with the * aligns. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.

The biggest challenge of getting * vaccines to poor countries is there is no market. People can't afford them. **** We don't have M vaccines because no one in rich country through suffer from newmonia. While we did for the newmocaco vaccine was we said we will pay one point five billion dollars. If you developed the right vaccines and the * we need and the right price. And it was a gamble.

That gamble paid off. G and Fiser have agreed to provide thirty million doses of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dose. The remaining eighty percent will cost three dollars and fifty cents per dose. That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States. Mr.W says the agreement is a huge achievement for developing world.

Vaccination which we take for granted in countries like United States *** a lot of them even don't know which disease we been * against. That's not the case in poor countries. Vaccinations is a life or death question for poor people. And if you can vaccine a child to prevent disease from happening. It's a lot of more costing than it is to treat that disease after words.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

This is the VOA special English development report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease *monia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against normal cargo disease to the world's poorest countries at a used price.Phiza and the Black Smith client signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week.The global of aliens for vaccines and immunizations for gabby helped the negociate the deal.The group says the low cost vaccines does save as many as seven million lives by the year 2030.
  
The world Health organization says the *monia kills almost two million children each year.This is more than AIDS,malaria and * It is the leading cause of the death among young children and more than 90 percent of those there happened in the developing world.These are all reasons why gaping * the normal * vaccines or its first at vaccines market commitment project.
  
The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availibality of low cost vaccines in poor areas.Last year,the govornments of Italy,the United Kingdom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the build and the * gates boundation.
They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the normal cargo vaccines project.
  
Jerry Vollen with the gappy of lives.He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
  
"The biggest challenge of getting *** before countries the ** market to perform them.We don't have malaria *,because no one in rich country really suffer from the malaria.Well,we did it for the new more ** as we said we would pay 1.9 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and right * that we need and the right price.And it was...it was a gamble."
  
But the gamble payed off.* Smith and * at a great supervise 30 million of vaccines each year for ten years.The first percent of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose.The remeaning eighty percent were cost three dollars and 5 cents for those.That is 90 precent ** current prices in the United States. * says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.

"Deconation which we tend to take for granted in country ** the United States in what **.A lot of know which ** against.Um...that's not the cases for country.Desconation *** question for four people.And you can * the child.She prevented the disease for happening,it the last * for * cause you ** treat that they used after words."

And that's the VOA special English development report written by June Simms.I'm Steve Ember.
1

评分次数

  • csufor

幸福是一种心态~
每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

Homework:

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children can soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumo-caco disease to the world's poorest countries at reduced price. F and B signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.

The global allies for vaccines and immunizations or g helped negociate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines can save as many as seven million lives by the year 2030. The world health organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than AIDS, malaria and measles combined.

It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why G choose the pneumo-caco vaccines for its first advance market commitment project.

The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of the low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year the government of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the bill and M Gates Foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumo-caco vaccines project.

Jeff Olen is with the Gambling allies. He says the money helps to persuade durg makers to take part in the project. The biggest challenge of getting vaccines support country is there no market. People can't afford them. As for we don't have malaria vaccines. Because no one in rich countries really suffers from malaria,while we did for the pneumo-caco vaccines. As we said, we will pay 125 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and the right volumn that we need and the right price. And it was a gamble.

That gamble paid off, G and F have agreed to provide 13 million doses of vaccines each year for 10 years. The first 20 percent of vaccines will sale for 7 dollars a dose. The remaining 80 percent will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose. That is 90 percent less than current prices in the United States.

Mr Woollen says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.Vaccinations which we tend to take for guranted in countries like the United States or in Western Europe that a lot of  even know which disease we have been vaccinated against. That's not a case in poor countries. Vaccinations is a life or death question for poor people. And if you can vaccinate a child to prevent the disease from happening, that is a lot more cost effective than it is to treat the disease afterwards.

And that's the VOA Special English Development Report, written by June Simms. I'm Steve Ember.


                                                   
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

HW
This is the VOA special English development report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply the vaccines against * disease to the world’s poorest country at reduced price
F* and B* signed the historical advance market commitment the agreement last week. The global alis* for * and * or G help negotiate the idealThe groups says the low cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lives by the year twenty thirteen. The world health organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each years. This is more than AIDS
ma* and m*combined. it’s the leading cause of death the MY* children and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why G choice the vaccines for it’s first market commitment project

The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availibility of low cost vaccines in poor area. Last yearthe governments of ItalyUKCanadaRussian and Norway join the bill and * gates foundation. They provide one and a half million dollar to launch the * vaccine project.
JR is with the G. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
The biggest challenge to get in vaccines * to support poor country there is no market. People can’t afford them. We don’t have M* vaccines yet because no one in rich country really suffer from M*. where we did for the *vaccines was we said we will pay one point and five billion dollarsif you develop the right vaccines and the right volume that we need at the right price. And this was a gamble.
That gamble paid off. B*and G*have agreed to provide 13 million dose of vaccines each year for ten year. The first twenty percent of vaccine will sell for seven dollars a dose the remaining eighty percent will cost 3.5 dollars per dose. That is ninety percent less than current price in the USA.
Mr* says the agreement is a huge achievement for developing world.
Vaccination which we tend it for ground in countries like USA or Europe* a lot of those don’t even know which disease we’ll * against .
That is not a case in poor country .vaccination is a life or death question for poor people. And if you can vaccinate child to prevent this from happeningit’s a lot more cost effective than it’s should treat that disease afterwards
And that’s the VOA special English development report. Written by June Simms
I’m Steve Ember
1

评分次数

  • csufor

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA Special English Developemnt Report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected agaist the dealy disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines agaist pneumacoccal disease to the world poorest countries at reduced price.
* and * signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week.
The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations or * help negotiate the deal.
The group said the low-cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2040. The world' Health Oganization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDS, malaria and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why * choose the pneumococcal vaccines for its first advance market commitment project.
The private public partner shaps are designing to increase the availability of the low-cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with a bill and m* Fundation. They provided one and a half billon dollars to launch the pneumococcal vaccine project. jefory Rollen is with the garbe alliance. He says the money help to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
  The biggist challenge geting *and vaccines in poor countries is no market. People can afford them. I'm afraid we don't have maliaria vaccine yet. Because no one in rich countries realy suffers from malaria. Well, we did for the peumococcal vaccine with we said we will pay 1.5 billon dollars if you develop the right vaccines and right * we need and be right price. And it was a gamble. That gamble paid off. Glaxo Smith Kline and Pfizer have agreed to provide 30 million doses of the vaccine each year for 10 years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sale for 7 dollars a dose. The remaining 80% will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose. That is 90% less than current prices in the United States.
MR. * says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. * which we tend to take for granted in countries likes United States or in West Europe that a lot of us still don't even know which disease we been  vaccinated agaist.  That is not the case in poor countries. Vaccination is the life or death questions for poor people. And if you can vaccinate the child to prevent the disease from happening, it is a lot more coughed effective than it is to treat that disease afterwards.
And that’s the VOA special English development report, written by June Simms. I’m Steve Ember


This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

返回列表