只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[report整理] SENEWS-2010-03-29

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.



Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease **. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply medicines against the noma ** disease to the world's poorest countries at reduced price.F and G Smith signed a historic advanced market commitment agreement last week.



The Global Alliance for Medicines and Immunizations were ** help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost medicines could save as many as seven million lives by the 2030.



The World Health Organization says nomania kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than aids, ** and ** combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than 19% of those death happen in the developing world.



These are all reasons why G choose the ** for its first advanced market commitment project.



The private public partner ships are disgined to increase the availability of low cost medicines in poor areas.



Last year, the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canad, Russia and Norway joined with a bill and gates foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the ** medicine project.



Jeff is with the G alliance. He says the money helps ** drug makers to take part in the project. The biggest challenge of getting medicine to poor country is just that there is no market. People can not afford them. I am afraid we do not have ** because no one in such country really suffers from **. Well, we did for ** said we will pay 125 billion dollars, if you develop the right medicines, and right ** that we need, and the right price. And it was a gamble.



That gamble paid off. S and F have agreed to provide 30 million doses of medicines each year for 10 years. The first 20% of the medicines will sell for 7 dollars per dose. The remaining 80% will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose. That is 19% less than current prices in the United States.



Mr. Waylon says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. ** which we tend to take for granted in countries like the United States or in west European. In fact, a lot of us do not even know which disease we have been ** against. That is not the case for poor countries. ** is a life and death question for poor people. And if you can ** a child to prevent the desease from happening. It is a lot more cost of affective than it is to trade that disease afterward.



And that is the VOA Special English Development Report, written by John . I am Steve Ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the voa special English development report.Millions of  babies and children could soon be protected against the dead disease  pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agree to supply  * against pnumocacol disease to the world poorest countries  as reduce the price.Faser and Glasal sign the historic advanced marked  commitment agreement last week.The globe alliance for vaccines and immunization or gavi help  negotiate the deal.The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.The world healthy organization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year.This is more than AIDS ,malaria and measels combined.This is the leading cause of death among young children.And more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.These are all reasons why Gavi choose the pneumocaccol vaccines for its first advanced market commitment project.The private public partnerships are designing to increase the  availbility of low cost vaccines in poor areas.Last year the government of Italy ,the united kingdom ,cananda ,russia and Norway joined with the bill and Molindagate foundation.The provide one and a half billion dollars to lanuch the pneumocaccol vaccine project.Jeffary is with the gabby alliance,he says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.'The bigest challenge  to geting vaccine into poor countries ,there is no market ,people can't afford them.That's why we don't have a malaria vaccines yet ,because no one in rich countries suffers from malaria.We did   for thepneumocaccol c vaccine as we said we will pay 1.5 billions dollars if you develop the right vaccines and right volume that we need and the right price. And it will be a gamble.That gamble paid off ,G  and F  had agrees to provide 3 million doses of the vaccine each year for ten years.The first 20%  of tha vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose.The remining 80% will cost 3 and 60 cents for a dose.That is 90% less than current price in the united states.Mr Wollin says the agreement is a huge achivement for the developing world.'Destination which we take for granted in country like United States or in western Europe that a lots of us don't even know which diseases we've been destilly aganist. That is not the case to poor country, destination as the life or dearth are question for poor people. and if you can vaccinate a child to prevent the disease from happening at a lot more cost effective than it is true treat that disease afterward.'
And that's the VOA special English development report, written by June Sins,I am Steve Weber.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节
{ Homework }
     This is the VOA special English development report.
      Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease---Demonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply that scene against the normal carco disease to the world`s poorest countries at a reduced price.
Fizzan and Black Smith Clare signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week. The globle allies for vaccinations and immunisation or dept help to negociate the deal. The group says the low cost medicine could safe as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.
The World Health Organization says Demonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDS, marillia and measels combined. It is the leading cause of Mongyang children. And more than 90% of those death happened in the developing world. These are all reasons why David choose the * for his first adcanced market commitment project.
The private public partnerships are designed to increase the avalibility of low cost medicine in poor aears. Last year, the governments of Italy, the U.K., Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the build and Merlianda gates foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the * Vaccine Project.
Jeffy Rolar this week ganble allies. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project. “ The biggest challenge is getting my thing that to support the people in poor country because there is no markey people can`t afford them. We don`t have ^. Because no one in rich country rarely suffers from Demonia. We did for newmal couple. That scene we said will pay one and a half billion dollars if you develop the right vaccine, in right volume we need, at a right price. It was a gamble.”
That gamble paid off * at agreed to provide 13 million doses of medicine each year for 10 years. The first 20% of medicine will sell for seven a dose. The remaining 80% will cost three dollars and fifty cents per dose. That is 90% less than the current prices in the U.S..
Mr Wallen says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. “that nations which we can take for granted in countries like the U.S. or in Western Europe affect . A lot of them still even know which disease we have been vanccinated against. That`s not the case for poor  countriers. That`s a life and death question for people. If you can vaccinate a child to prevent the disease when happening. It is a lot more cost inffectives than it is to treat that disease after words.
And that's the VOA Special English Development Report, written by June Simms. I'm Steve Ember.
1

评分次数

  • csufor

实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA special english development report.Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly diease-    .Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines to the no    disease to the world's poorest countries and reduced the price.Pfizer and Glaxo Smith Kline  signed a historical advance market commitment agreement last week. the global alliance for the vaccines and immunizations help to negotiate the idea.The group says the low cost vaccines can save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030. The WHO says     kills almost 2 million children each year,this is more than AIDS,      combined. it is the leading cause of death among young children,and more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.these are all reasons why    choose normonia vaccines for its first advance market commitment project.the private publisc partnerships are designing to increase the available alliance of the low cost vaccines in poor areas. last year,the governmentsof Italy,UK,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and malignant foundation, they provide one and a half billion dollars to launch the vaccine project.   is with the alliance.the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project. the GSK and Pfiaer agreed to provide 30 million doses of vaccines each year for 10 years,the first 20% the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose,the left 80% will sell for 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose,that is 90% less than current priceS in the US. Mr Wallen saysthe agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA special English development report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading companies have agree to supply vaccins to against pnuemoncoccal disease to the world's poorest countris at reduced price.F  signed the historic advance  market commitment the agreement last week.
The globe allie for vaccins and immunizations all gaza help negotiated the deal. The group says the low cost vage could save that as many as seven million lives by the year 2030. The world health orgnization says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than the AIDS ,malaria and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children and more than 90 percent of those death happen developing world.
These are all reasons why G chose the pnuemococcal viccins for its first advance market commitment project. The private public partnerships are designing to increase the ability of low cost viccins in poor areas.
Last year ,the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada ,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and M gates foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to lunch the pneumococcal viccins project. J is with the G allies ,he says the money help to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
The biggest change that you getting vccins to poor countries is there is no market. People can't afford them. We don't have M viccins because no one in rich countries really suffer efrom M .While we did for the pneumococcal vccin .We will pay one twenty five billion dollars if you develop the right vccins and  we need at the right price. And it was the gamble.
That gamble paid off,G and f have agreed to provide 30 million doses of viccins each year for ten years. The first 20 percent of the viccins will sell for 7 dollars a does. The  remaining 18 percent will cost 3 dollars and 15 cents per does. That is 90 percnet less them current prices in the United States.
Mr. W says the agreement is a huge cheapment for the developing world.Viccinations which  we tend to take for grantees in countries like the United States or in western Erope.A lot of people still don't know which disease will be  against. That's cases for poor countries viccinations in life a death question for poor people . You can viccinate a  child to prevent the disease from happening . It is a lot more cost infective than it is to treat that disease afterwards.
And that's the VOA special English development report.


This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

This is the VOA special English development report.
Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumon * disease to the world poorest countries at reduce price. * and *        cline signed the historic advanced market commitment agreement last week.
The global allies for vaccines and immunizations or gappy help negotiate the deals. The group says the low cost vaccines could see as many as seven million lives by the year 2030. The world health organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than Aids, *, and * combined. It is the leading cause of death the mangyang children. And more than 90% of those death happen in developing world.
* all reasons why gabby chose the pneumon * vaccine for its first advance market commitment project. The private public part * are designed to increase availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.
Last year, the government of Italian, the united kingdom, Canada, Russia, and Norway joined with the bill and * gates foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pnuemon * vaccine project. * did with the gabby allies. He says the money helps to persuade drug to take part in the project.
The biggest chance getting vaccines support countries * market people can afford them. * we don’t have * vaccines because no one in these countries would be suffered *. Well, we did for the pnuemon* vaccine as we said we would pay one point five billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and the right * as we need and divide the price. And it was a gabble”.
That gabble paid off. * and * have agreed to provide thirty million does of vaccines each year to ten years.
The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars does. The remaining eighty percent will cost three dollars and fifty cents produce. That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States. Mr * says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.
Vaccination which we can to take her granted in countries like United States ** know which disease we can be definite against. That’s not the cases for countries definitions and life adapth for poor people. And few can vaccinated the child to prevent disease from happening. It is a lot more cost effectives than it is treat that disease after works.”
And that’s the VOA Special English.
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29
This is the  VOA Special English Development Report.Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease Nomonia.Two leading drug companies have a grade to supply that things against no more cucle disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price.F and B signed a historical advanced market commitment agreement last week.The global alliance for backthings and immunizations for help associated the deal.The group says the low cost back could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.The world health organization says N kills almost 200 million children each year.This is more than A,M,and M combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children.And more than 90 percent of those deaths happen in the developing world.These are all reasons why Cucle chose the no more cucle backthing for its first advance commitment project.The private public partnerships are designing to  increase the availability of low cost backthings in poor areas. Last year,the governments of Italy,the United Kingdom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bills and Melinda Gates Foundation.They provide one and a half billion dollars to launch no more cucle backthing project.J G is with alliance.He says the money helps persuade the drug makers to take part in the project.The biggest challenge for getting is that there is no market ,people can't afford them, We don't have a Nomonia yet because no one in rich countries really suffers the Nomonia.What we did for the nomo cucle backthing is that we will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right backthings and right we need and the right price.And it was a gamble.That gamble paid off.Black had a grade to provide 30 million dose of the backthing each year for 10 years.The first 20 percent of the backthings will sell for 7 dollars a dose.The remaining 80 percent will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose.That is 19 percent less than current prices in the United States. Mr. W says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. that we can't take for granted in countries like United States or in western Europe e.A lot of even did not which disease we've back against.That's not a case in poor countries,ba is a life or death for poor people.And if you can a child to prevent the disease from having,it is lot of more cost effective than it is should treat the disease afterwards.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

this is the VOA special english development report.
millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. tow leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world poorest coutries at the reduced price.
F. and G. signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.
the global alliance for the vaccines and   for the G help negotiate the deal. the group says the low costs vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.
the world healthcare organisation says pneumonia kills almost 2 million children each year. this is more than AIDS, M and M  combined.   
it is the leading cause of death among young children and more than 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world.
these are all reasons why G. choose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first  advance market commitment project.
the private public partnerships are designed to increase availbility of low cost vaccines in poor areas. last year the governments of Italy, the United kindom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the bill and M gates fundation.
they provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcal  project.
J W did this with this G. allies. he says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
the big challenge is getting vaccine for poor countries is no market. people can't afford them, we don't have M vaccine yet because no one in rich countries is really suffer from M. well we did for the pneumococcal vaccine was we said. we would pay 125 billion dollars. if u developped the right vaccines and right value that we need and the right price and it was a gamble.
that gamble paid off. G and F have agreed to provide 30 million ? of vaccines each years for 10 years. the first 20 percent of the caccines  will sell for 7 dollars ?. they remaining 80 percent were cost 3 dollars and 50 cents ?.
that is 90 percent less than current prices in the United States.
Mr.W says the agreement is a huge acheivement for the developing world.
Vaccinations which we intend to take for granted in coutries like the United States or in Western European that a lot of         even know which disease we've been deadly against,that is not a case for poor countries.
Vaccination is a life of death question for poor people, and u can vaccinate a  child to prevent the disease from happening. it is a lot of cost                     after words.
and that's VOA the special english development report.
written by J.
I am Steven Ember.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

普特听力大课堂
HW

This is the VOA Special English Development Report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia.

Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply the medicines against the pneumonic disease to the world’s poorest countries at a reduced price. Xx and xx Smith Clay signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.

The global alliance for medicines and immunizations or Gabi help negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost medicines could save as many as seven million lifes by the year 2030.

The World Health Organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than aids, malaria and measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than 90 percent of those deaths happen in the developing world.

This is all reasons why Gabi choose the pneumonic medicines for its first advanced market commitment project. The private-public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost medicines in poor areas.

Last year the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumonic medicine project.

Jeffery xx is with the Gabi alliance. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.

“The biggest challenge to get nice medcines in support country is that there is no market. People can’t afford them. So we don’t have a malaria senior because no one in rich countries really suffers from malaria. Well we did for the pneumonia coke medicine. We said we’ll pay one point five billion dollars if you develop the right medicines in the right volumes we need and at right price. And it was a gamble.”

That gamble paid off. Xx and Smith Clay xx have agreed to provide 30 million dots of the medicine each year for ten years. The first 20 percent of the medicines will sell for seven dollars a dot. The remaining 80 percent will cost three dollars and 50 cents per pill. That is 90 percent less than current prices in the United States.

Mr. xx says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world. “xx which we can’t take granted in countries like the United States , or much a near xx, a lot of them still even to know which disease we have been xx against .That’s not the case in 4 countries fascinating the life and death question for 4 people. And a few can fascinate the child to prevent the disease from happening. It is a lot more cost effective than it is to treat that disease afterwards.”

And that’s the VOA Special English Development Report, written by June Simms. I’m Steve Ember.
1

评分次数

  • csufor

好栏目推荐之美国口语俚语

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease Neomolia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against Neomolia disease to the worlds poor countries at reduced price.

Fezal and Black Show Smith claims sign the the historic at that market commitment disagreement last week. The global alias for vaccines and * for gap help negotiate the dill. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lives by the year 2030. The world health organization says Neomolia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than aids Moliria and M combined. It is the leading cause of death of among young children. And more than ninety percent of those death happened in developing world.


These are all reasons why * choose the N vaccine for its first advance market commitment project. The private public partnerships are design to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor area.

Last year the government of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with the bill and M gates foundation. They provide one and a half billion dollars to launch the Neomolia vaccine project. Jiffry Rolan is with the gapy alias. He says the money helped to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.

The biggest chance to get massive vaccine to poor countries there is no market. People can afford them. And * we don't have Moliria vaccine because no one in that countries suffer from the area. While we did for the Neomolia vaccine that we said we would pay one point five billion dollars if you develop the right vaccine in the right bowline that we need and direct price. And it was gable.

That gable paid off, Smith claims and * have agreed to provide thirteen million those of vaccine each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of vaccines will sell for seven dollars *. The remaining eighteen percent was cause three dollars and fifty cents per *. That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States. Mr. Wallon says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.

That * which we can't take for granted in countries like United States or *. A lot of * will know which diseases will be deadly against. That's not case for countries. Destinations in your life * for poor people. If you can vaccine the child, to prevented the disease from happening. It a lot more cost effective to treat that disease.

And that's the VOA special English Development Report.
几天不听, 今天听得很差劲。。。。。。
:(
                                                   
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA special english development report.

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly diseas pneumonia.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price.

Pfizer and Blacksor Smith Cline signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week.The global alliance for vaccines and immunizations or G help negotiate the deal.The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.

The world health organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year.This is more than AIDS,Malaria and Measles combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children and more than 90% ofthose death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why G chose the pneumococcal vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.

The private public partnerships are design to increase the availability of the low cost vaccines in poor areas.Lst year,the government of Italy,The United Kindom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with a bill and Melinda Gates fundation.They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the pneumococcall vaccine project.

J is with the G alliance.He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.The biggest challenge getting pneumococcal vaccines to poor countries is there is no market. People can't afford them.... we don't have malaria vaccines there.Because no one in rich countries througn suffer from malaria.While we did for the pneumococcal vaccines was we said we will pay one point five billion dollars if you develope the right vaccines and the right  * that we need and the right price. And it was a gamble.

That gamble paid off.Blacksor Smith Cline and Pfizer have agreed to provide 30 million dosis of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dosis. The remaining 80% will cost three dollars and fifty cents per dosis.That is 90% less than current prices in the United States.

Mr W says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.Vaccination which we tend to take for granted in countires like the United States or in western Europ that a lot of them even don't know which disease we have been vaccinated to against. That's not a case for poor countries.Vaccination is a life of death question for poor people.And if you can vaccinate child to prevent disease from happening.It is a lot of more costing than it is to treat that disease after words.

And that's the VOA special english development report written by June Sams,I am Steve Ember.                                         

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

homework
2010.3.29
This is the VOA special English Development Report.
Millions of babies and children could be soon protected against the deadly disease *. Two leading drug companies have a great supply vaccines against normal * disease of the world’s poorest countries at reduced price.

* and * Smith * signed the historic advanced market commit agreement last week. The global alliance for vaccines and * * or * help the negotiate the deal. The group says the low costs vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030. The world health organization says * kills almost 2 million children each year. This is more than AIDS ,Malaria and * combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than 90% of those death happen in the developing world.

These are all reasons why * chose the new * vaccine for its first advanced market commitment project. The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor areas.

Last year the government of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with a bill and * * foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the new * vaccine project.

* * is with the * alliance. He says the money help to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.
  
The biggest challenge of getting * vaccine support counties is no market people can afford them, and we don’t have a Malaria vaccine yet, because no one in rich countries really suffer Malaria. Well, we did for the new * vaccine with we said : we will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines and the right * that we need and the right price, and it was a gamble.
That gamble paid off, * Smith * and * have a great to provide 13 million * of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first 20% of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose. The remaining 80% will cost three dollars and fifteen cents for per dose. That is 90% less than current prices in the United States. Mr. Wallen says : the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.
Mr. Wallen: * which we tend to take for granted in countries like United States or in western developed countries. A lot of us still don’t even know which diseases we’ve been * against. That’s not the case in poor countries, * is life or death question for poor people. And if you can * a child to prevent disease from the *, it is a lot more * effective than it is to treat that disease after words.
And that’s the VOA special English Development Report, written by June Simms.I’ m Steve Ember.
1

评分次数

  • csufor

每天半小时 轻松提高英语口语
This is the VOA Special English developement report.Millions of babies and children consume the protected  against the deadly diseases //.Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply that things against norrmal cargo disease to the world poorest countries at reduced price.Ficer and Blacksmith Decline signed at that market commitment agreement last week.The global alliance for black // and immunizations of //help negotiate the deal.The group say the low cost black // can save as many as seven million lives by the year 2030.The World Heath Oganization numonia kills almost two million children each year.This is more than AIDS,// and measles combine.It is the leading cost of death among young children.And more than 90 per cent of that happened in the developing world.These are reasons why Gabbe choose the normal // for its first market commitment project.The private partnerships are designed to increase the avalability of low cost back scene in poor areas.Last year,the government of Italy ,the Untie kindoms,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with the bill and Marlinda Gate Foundation.They provided one and half billion dollars to launch the normal cargo back scene project.Jeffy Roland // Gabby alliance,he says the money help to persuate drug makers to take part in the project.
"The biggest challenge to get // into poor countries' markets people can not afford them.We don't have malaria backscen yet because no one in rich country suffered from malaria.What we did for '// cargo is we send.. we will pay 1.5 billions dollars is used to send backscene
实在听不下去了,专业名词太多了。。。
郁闷啊。。。。。。。。。。。。。
1

评分次数

  • csufor

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

Millions of babies and children could soon be protected against the deadly disease pneumonia. Two leading drug companies have agreed to supply vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world's poorest countries at a reduced price.


F--- and B--- Smith signed the historic advance market commitment agreement last week. The global allies for vaccines and immunizations or ---- helped negotiated the deal. The group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as seven million lives by the year twenty thirty.

The World Healthcare Organization says pneumonia kills almost two million children each year. This is more than AIDS, malaria and -- combined. It is the leading cause of deaths among young children. And more than ninety percent of those deaths happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why ---- choose the --- vaccine for its first advance market commitment project.

The private public partnerships are designed to increase the avalibality of low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year the governments of Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joined with a bill and Malinda Gates Fundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to launch the --- vaccine project. Jeffery Rollen is with the -- allaince. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project.

The biggest challenge of getting ---  vaccines to poor countries is there is no market. People can't afford them. We don't have Maliria vaccines because no one in rich country through suffer from ---. While we did for the newmocaco vaccine was we said we will pay one point five billion dollars. If you developed the right vaccines and the * we need and the right price. And it was a gamble.

That gamble paid off. -- Smith and -- have agreed to provide thirty million doses of the vaccine each year for ten years. The first twenty percent of the vaccines will sell for seven dollars a dose. The remaining eighty percent will cost three dollars and fifty cents per dose. That is ninety percent less than current prices in the United States.

Mr Rollen says the agreement is a huge achievement for developing world. Vaccination which we take for granted in countries like United States --- a lot of them even don't know which disease we have been vaccinated against. That's not the case in poor countries. Vaccinations is a life or death question for poor people. And if you can vaccine a child to prevent disease from happening. It's a lot of more costing than it is to treat that disease after words.












This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

Millions of babys and children could soon be protected agaginst the deadly disease pneumonia.two leading drug companies have agreed to supply   vaccines against pneumococcal disease to the world poorest countries after reduced price.sign historic advanced market commitment agreement last week.the global alliance for vaccine and immunization or ? help negotiate the deal.the group says the low cost vaccines could save as many as 7 million lives by the year 2030.The world health organization says pneumonja kills almost 2 million children each year.this is more than AIDS,malaria and missils combined.it's the leading cause of death among the young children,and more than 90 percent of those death happen in the developing world.this is all reason why ?choses the pneumococcal vaccines for its first advance market commitment project.
  The private public partnerships are designed to increase the availability of low cost vaccines in poor area.last year,the goverment of Italy,the Unite Kingdom,Canada,Russia and Norway joined with bill and Molinda Gates Foundation.they provide one and a half billion dolloars to launch the pneumococcal vaccines project.Jefery Rollin is with the Gave alliance.he says the money helps to pursuade the drug maker to take part in the project.the biggest challenge getting my saving vaccine to the poor countries is there isn't market,people can't afford them,and plus we don't have malaria vaccines yet,because no one in the rich countries realy suffer from malaria.well we did for the pneumococcal vaccine what we said we will pay 1.5 billion dollars if you develop the right vaccines in the right volume we need and at the right price.and it was gamble. that gamble paid off.?have agreed to provide 30 million doses of the vaccines each year for ten years.the first 20 percent of vaccines will sell for 7 dollars a dose.the remaining 80 percent will cost 3 dollars and 50 cents per dose.that is 90 percent less than current price in the US.Mr.Warllon says the agreement is a huge achievement for the developing world.vaccination which we tend to take for granted in the countries like the US and the western europe section,a lot of we don't know which disease which been vaccinated against,that isn't a case in poor countres.vaccination is life or death question for poor people.and if you can vaccinate child to prevent the disease from happening,it is a lot more cost efffective than it is you should treat that disease afterwards.





This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
1

评分次数

  • csufor

返回列表