只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[report整理] SENEWS-2010-03-29

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!

[Homework]SENEWS-2010-03-29

This is the VOA special English development report. Millions babies and children could soon be protected against the deadline desease-@@@. Two leading drug companies have a great to supply vaccines against no more X@@ deseases to the world's poorest countries at reduced price. @@ and @@ signed the historic advanced market permit degreement last week. The global lines for vaccines and @@or @@ helped negotiate the deal. The group says the low cost vaccine could save as many as seven millions lives by the year 2030. the world health organization says @@ kills almost two million childrens each year. This is more than @@ @@ and @@ combined. It is the leading cause of death among young children. And more than 90% of these death happen in the developing world. These are all reasons why @@ choose the @@ vaccines for it's first advanced market commitment project. The private public partnarships are designed to increase the @@ ability of low cost vaccines in poor areas. Last year the gonerment of Italy, the United Kongdom, Canada, Russia and Norway joyed with the bill and @@foundation. They provided one and a half billion dollars to lanch the @@ vaccine project. @@  is with the @@ @@. He says the money helps to persuade drug makers to take part in the project. The biggest challenge getting @@ vaccine support countries is there is no market, people can not afford them. No one in rich country reaaly suffer @@. we did for the new @@ vaccine was we were paid 1.5 dollars if you develop the right vaccines and right wolume that we need and the right price. And it was a @@.   That gamble paied off. @@ and @@ have a great to provide 30 millions doses of the vaccines each year for ten years. The first 20 percent of the vaccines will sell for 7 dollar a dose. The remaining 80% was costed 3 dollars and 40 cents per dose. That is 90 percent less the current prices in the United States. Mister @@ says they agreement is a huge cheapment for the developing world. Destination which we tend to take for granted in countries like United Stated or in Europe. That a lot of still even know wich desease we've been @@ against. That's not a case in poor countries. It's destination is  a life or death question for poor people. If you can vaccine in child to prevent the deases from happending. It's a lot of more cost effective than it is to treat that desease afterwords.
  And that's the VOA special English development report. I am Steven @@.


This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
返回列表